Super Soldier

9,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

~Breaker~

He was somewhat entertained at her moves and her words. It almost sounded like she was still mad at him.

"Well... The other women are just so much more fun than what you were, my dear. You were always more of a... missionary sort of girl, if you get what I mean." A dark grin pierced his lips. "Then again... having taken your innocence..."

He shook his head as he turned his back to the two. He wouldn't let her see the glint of jealousy in his eye. She was on his arm... and his arm...

"Besides... I suppose sloppy seconds isn't all that bad, now is it, Flintlock?"

He came to a stop and turned around quietly, his hands in his pockets now. His dark grin had returned.

"Whitebeard, you say? That old man had it comin' for years. If there's one thing I'm not, it's dishonorable in war. If I was to kill that man, it would be the correct way: With a ship, a crew, and my pistol in this throat after I'd beat him down."

He laughed.

"Do you know why he kept you around?"

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image
        T O M F L E N T

Forbidden in h e a v e n and useless in h e l l

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Tom listened with a smile. A true smile. While he was sure Vivi would be hurt by Breaker's words, he wasn't easy to be frayed at moments when he had absolute focus. He needed not to see the jealousy. After all, it was a form of darkness, and it only fed Tom more. "Now my love, pay no attention to such a sad sack of a man. He merely has no clue..." He glimpsed at Breaker, making sure he was watching. "What he let go of" He smiled, giving Vivi a wink. Every word he said, he meant. But he knew full well that no matter what, a man would always, have a place in his heart for a lover. And that, was where he had the advantage. "Come now, you have I..and I have you" Tom then gave Vivi a deep passionate kiss. And when he broke it, the two seemed to just radiate love. "Oh Breaker...I can't thank you enough for letting this bird go...I never thought that I'd ever find someone so radiant." He gave Breaker an honest smile, because again, he was speaking from the heart. "What may be "Sloppy seconds" to you...is "first, and last love" to me."

He turned toward Breaker now, holding Vivian close. "I won't lie, I have made up my mind about your...'power'. And while you may know the full extent of yours...I've yet...to find out mine." He walked round Breaker, and acted like he was studying carefully. "From what I can see, from what I feel...and from what I'm told...You will be a lot of fun." He stood in front of Breaker. "Yes...lot's of fun." He took Vivian by the hand and they walked past Breaker. "Please, don't be a stranger!" He waved at Breaker. "See you at the ship old timer!" He took Vivi, and they made their way back to the ship, but took the scenic route, so they could talk. He wanted her to cool off before giving orders to her crew.

{ Location } { Mood } { Company }

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
                                            User Image

Not even gold and silver can

Super Soldier

9,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

~Breaker~

"Ah yes... Witty banter. Back and forth we go like the tides against the rocks."

He had to laugh to himself.

"Tell me, kid, how much experience do you have with a blade?"

His left hand had managed to make it to the edge of the holster, his hand relaxed against the handguard. His glinting blue eyes looked beyond this boys, as if he were peering into his soul. There was still no flux of power coming from him. There was no aura, no fear, no power. It was like he was just an ordinary man with no force at all in the world. There was no exertion of strength or force. He just stood there, relaxed. Was he that unafraid of the Captain of the Satan's Howls?

Breaker... years this man had been non-existent to the eastern coast. He'd been traveling the pacific rather that Atlantic. He'd seen more than these captains put together and that, in unison with his devastating reputation, made him an unknown variable. That was always dangerous.

"I, Breaker of the Ivory Skulls and Captain of the Ivory Valkyrie, have decided on what I'm going to do."

His face darkened and it seemed the very essence of life around them started to suck away.

"I'm going to start the destruction of this sea front with you, Tom Flent."

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User ImageUser Image

J A R V I S
--------------------------------
V A L K E N H A Y N

Vivi had ordered Jarvis to head to ship. Jarvis was hesitant, he felt like he knew both Tom Flent and Breaker. His head all in a bind he simply nods at Vivi and proceeds to walk past Tom Flent and Breaker to get to the ship. As he passes them only then he realizes who they were; Flent, the man who had taken down his previous master, White Beard, a skilled young man with a rifle that fires six rounds with a reckless mentality, and Breaker, the man before him was a runaway from previous exploits with White Beard. Jarvis remembers the young man now, the one with some type of electrified skin and a punch that packs power.

He remembers both of them clearly, as he walked dead center to the side of them he could of had both their thoats at once, the sun was setting and a half moon was showing. He wanted their blood both of them, now, now, now! Jarvis could take them both easily with the moon half way to full. Jarvis stops for a second and turns back towards Vivi,
"Be careful ma'm, if trouble should arise you only need to whisper."
Jarvis turns and in a flash disappears.

Jarvis arrived at the ship looking upon the Graceful Death Jarvis smiles, 'White Beard wouldve been proud' Jarvis thinks in his head as he goes towards deck, he turns again and waits for Vivi either for her to return, or a whisper so he can take that man Breakers head and feast his blood.

Mood: Angered
Accompanied: Vivi. Flent. Breaker.

piratekittin666's Princess

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aristocratic Pirate Fairy
Felicity Amane Shadowbreeze
First Mate of Graceful Death

Accompanied by: Zavier and Zena
Tunes: Blackmore's Night - The Storm

What would you do if you spent much of your life as a prisoner?

Lady Felicia heard rather disturbing news as she listened to the nobles at the Sombre Stallion chattering away, even naval officers same by on a couple of occasions as she ate her meal, the omlette was really quite good, well worth the coppers she spent on it. The navy were forming a blockade on the port as part of a military exercise, to Felicia that seemed quite suspicious, so perhaps they knew something about the pirates that were currently in port. With a soft sigh she rose from her seat, thanking the waitress and the barman for their service before leaving the building, it was time to return to the ship. As she stepped outside the winds carried words from Tom Flentlock to her, that all crew members from both the Graceful Death and Satan's Howl should return to the ship.

Felicity now made her way back towards the square and slipped into the back alleys that would lead her back to the ship, she still had her purchases with her and once out of sight she dropped her glamour, appearing once more as herself, her wings had shifted colors to match with her dress, which made her smile as it had been a while after getting them back that they had been able to do that. Of course Felicity had to deal with pickpockets and thugs as she traversed the alleyways, but she didn't kill anyone and eventually found her way back to the dock the ship was currently moored at, most of the crew were somewhere in town from the looks of it. She approaches the gangplank cautiously and ducks out of sight as a couple of naval guardsmen walk by, once the coast was clear she hurried back up the gangplank, nodding slightly to anyone still on-board as they salute her. The fairy returns to her own quarters first, placing her newly acquired goods securely away and taking comfort in the presence of nature apparent in her room, magic could truly be a wonderful thing.

Felicity couldn't spend too much time below decks for the time being however, she had other duties to attend to and as Captain Tom had himself said, they needed to get everyone possible back to the ship. She headed back up to the deck and summoned the winds around her, whispering something into the winds and then sending them off to each and every crew member from both Satan's Howl and Graceful Death. The winds obediently answered her bidding, carrying their messages to all valid crew members, no external forces would be able to hear them,
"Come my dears, the men as well, we all need to return to the ship as soon as possible, we have a bit of a... situation."
The messages would only make it to loyal crew members however, she didn't know that Thaddeus had betrayed them yet, but the message would not reach Thaddeus if he held too much spite in his heart for the pirate crews. Once she had sent her messages, Felicity sighs softly and makes her way back towards her quarters, however she notices one of the men from Satan's howl, who she didn't know the name of, accompanied by an unfamiliar woman. She approaches the pair then and addresses the man,
"What's your name lad, and what role do you serve among Satan's Howl? We are in a state of heightened alert here and you've brought a stranger to our ship..."
She looks at the woman then, observing her closely before speaking, "What brings you to us Lass? I've not seen you before so I can only assume you desire to join our crew, is this the truth? I'm Felicity by the way, first mate of Graceful Death."

The Dress, but in Blue
I know what I'd do, I'd lash back in whatever way I could and I have, it meant the death of those who sought to cage me, think about it.

)(OOC: edited...)(

Shy Businesswoman

User Image
x
        Axlxexxxi sxx
              "your my new target... "

--------------------------------------------------------------

Alexis looked at the ring and gasped since she was speechless as she shook her head yes as she accepted both of the gifts from Gia as she hugged on to her and kissed her on the lips " i do accept"she said to her finally saying some thing as some tears were running down her cheeks since she was really happy at this point and didn't pay much attention to what the girl has said to Gia but she was wondering who the girl was, she would ask her on the ship when they get back on it so they wouldn't get left behind if and when they left port "i love it" she said to her as she placed the ring on her finger were a ring would go as she looked at the ring.

Demonic Wolf

17,340 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Thrashing waves, salt in the air, a man of the sea.

Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats...

Zavier turned to Zena and smiled at her comments about land been better to escape on.
"I used to live on land, it was no safer then out to sea and I couldn't escape from what chased after me. I lost my family to those on land and hate staying on it for too long."
He listened silently as she spoke about her sister and the view and simply nodded. He could understand not being able to enjoy things that are beautiful, simply because you had sadness in your heart.
"I feel more at home, out on the open sea. I enjoy the wind in my hair and against my skin, as well as the smell of the ocean as the waves hit the side of the ship and splash you in the face. On land there are crowds of people, villages that aren't at all very peaceful and the air is heavy. Out at sea the air is more pure and smells better then what is seen on land."
He chuckled lightly at his own words and stretched out, long feathery black wings came out of his back through slits in the back of his vest. The wind blew against the wings and a single feather flew over and landed on Zena's shoulder.

"The wind also feels nice blowing through my wings, I feel free, rather then trapped. Being a pirate is more of a freedom then being on land being pushed about by stuffy nobles and royalty."
Zavier's voice was full of cold hatred as he spoke of stuffy nobles and was even more cruel when he mentioned royalty. Royalty had taken his family from him, simply because of greed.
"I dislike royalty the most, rich people who seem to think they can take as much as they please from their people and won't be retaliated against. Surrounded by high walls in a castle to show their power and guards. They think they are safe behind their many guards and walls, but I taught them a lesson."
He smirked at this comment and was silent when he heard a voice, it seemed to be someone who was the first mate of the Graceful Death. Turning around to face the female, he recognized her as one of the females he saw in the hall with the bedrooms who he had greeted so casually. He didn't know her rank at the time, but now that he did, he regretted speaking so casually earlier on that day.

As the female introduced herself as Felicity, Zavier listened to her quietly. He listened as she asked his name and rank before speaking with the female he was standing near. Once Felicity had finished speaking, he gave a polite nod.
"My name is Zavier Shin Dracon, Cabin Boy of Satan's Howl. I met up with this woman, Zena, when I was at port looking for some clothing to disguise myself, and found out that she seemed to be hiding from someone and wanting to join the Graceful Death Crew. She seemed to be similar to us all with pasts that cause guards to come after us, so I thought it would be alright to bring her to the ship, so that she could speak with both Graceful Death's Captain as well as Satan's Howl Captain."
He spoke with respect for the females rank, he knew his place and where he ranked, so would not cause trouble where it was not needed.
"I apologize if I have done anything wrong by bringing Zena here, and will accept any punishment that may be required."

Of them that took us and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we...

Theme Song: Vocaloid Kaito, Waiting in Earth

Mood: Somewhat irritable but mostly calm, showing respect.
Accompanied By: Zena, Felicity.

User Image

[Ooc: Hopefully my scheming with Kaori has saved us. ;D]

User Image

Dangerous Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

ℛed AKA Wølf øf the $ea

«Bleeding Brighter Than Red»

╚═════════════════════════╝

Companion: Gia and Lex
Mood: Drunken Bliss

XXXXXXXXXXXXX Red sighed, quickly getting bored of the post he manned. Clearly nothing was going to happen to James. He had a silver tongue, and apparently many friends, despite his new life. Red pushed himself forward, off the pole he leaned against. His eyes traveled to the top deck of the naval ship, ignoring the throw of sailors traveling around, not one caring to look at him. He slipped the jacket that James so kindly provided him and took a formal bow before the ship. "Fare thee well, kind gentlemen. Enjoy your day." He laughed and made his way back towards the shops of the town, the small bag of money given to him by the Captain bouncing off his leg, as the strings that tied it to his belt held on for dear life.

It didn't take him long for his nose to catch the scent of alcohol, as he moved through the crowd, unnerved by the amount of people at this city. Someones reputation was bound to proceed them, and surly one of them would be recognized. The thought was wiped from his mind, however, as he finally spotted the tavern, and slid inside. He paused at the doorway, taking in a deep breath, enjoying the wonderful scenery, before he calmly walked to the bartender and asked for a drink. The man poured a shot glass full of rum, and slid it to the red head. Red let out a soft chuckle and downed it, slamming the glass on the counter. "Reload" The man filled it again, and Red downed it three more times, until finally the bartender left him the entire bottle. Red grinned and took it graciously, turning in his seat to watch the crowd of people. Those who occupied a pub where always the most interesting people.

User Image User Image

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Graceful in Life, Hynpotic by Gaze.

Gianna Fiterelli---Graceful Death Cabin Girl
(Queen's Outfit)

"Skilled with a Knife to Shorten Your Days."

Elation struck her face as Lex accepted her gift. She helped put the ring on her finger and gave her back the short sweet kiss, she recieved. She giggled and kissed the hand that the ring sat on. Her lips left the kiss right on the smooth back of Lex's left hand. She looked at her, her own excitement taking over as she gave her a second kiss. This one was a bit more passionate, she pursed her lips and kissed her the way they only did when they were alone. She broke it off and ordered over two drinks. "We should celebrate with a bit of mead." She smiled. Mead was a honey beer that didn't taste like an alcohol and made her less sick. When the drinks came over, she slid in the seat next to her and took a long sip. She held lightly around Lex's waist, rubbing her back slightly. "I love you"

Her mood was instantly brightened as she saw the glint of the green gems on the ring catch the light. "It looks lovely on you." She assured Lex pushing some hair from her lover's face. She smirked and turned away only to take a small sip of the mead. She hiccuped, not accustomed to alcohol at all. It was bad enough the men were already taking noticed of the two female's affection towards another, only to add on the fact that Gia could not hold her liquor. Some men smirked and some got a chuckle. She got up from her love when the glass was empty. She found a bit hard to walk as gracefully as she normally did. She went over to lean on the bar and asked for a glass of water. Since the alcohol was already having an effect on the blood nymph queen. She looked to her side as the man near her slammed the cup down. She jumped at the first one, then got a better look at the man. "Don't you ever fill up?" She asked the familiar red head. She hadn't seen him since the island when she been donned the mark of queen. She even had a tiara holding up her curls now.

Shy Businesswoman

User Image

User Image

x
                                        Rxaxvxexnxx Mxaxrxsxhxaxlx
                                              "Oh hello there... It is time to die..."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Raven entered the pub as she looked around as she seen the women that one of the guards had described her as,the women was very pretty indeed but she also looked at the other female as she had papers on every one on that ship" she must be Alexis,she does have a pretty bounty on her head" she said to her self as she then looked back to Gia as she walked over to were the two were sitting as she tapped Alexis on the shoulder "i here by place you under arrest" she said to her coldly as she looked into her eyes as her eyes widened then raven grabbed her cutlas as she looked at Gia as she placed it around Alexis neck "go get your captain and Alexis here wont be harmed" she said to her in a cold tone as she placed her blade closer to the girls neck.

she was awaiting for Gia's answer before she would make the two vanish, she would have questions to ask Alexis about were they were going to head out next and other information that she needed to know about, but she wasn't sure on how well Gia would take the threat or order that she had given her.

xxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Graceful in Life, Hynpotic by Gaze.

Gianna Fiterelli---Graceful Death Cabin Girl
(Queen's Outfit)

"Skilled with a Knife to Shorten Your Days."

Worst timing award now went to Gia as she stepped away and turned to speak to the red head. She left her love alone as the navy entered. Once she saw the woman go over to Lex, her hands tightened in fists, then the words rang through the quieted room. Her love was under arrest. She instantly got up and drew the dagger from her belt. When the girl spun Lex up to put the blade to her throat, she ran towards her, but stopped on a dime when the woman pulled the blade in to lex's skin. The anger building up inside her as those copper orbs narrowed. a red aura built around the unarmed hand as the woman asked for the captain. Gia was fighting the rage inside and the ability to control her new powers, all trying to hold back as Lex was in peril. "I-if you harm her in any way your b-blood will boil out of y-your eye balls" She threatened as her copper eyes turned a bright rose red. "I WILL FIND YOU. THEN KILL HUNDRED TIMES BEFORE I GIVE YOU TO THE SEA!!!!" She threatened before the two disappeared. As they began to vanish she changed her mind going after them, but they were gone. She fell to the floor the red aura floating around her body. The floor getting stained red at her hands and knees that touched the floor.

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
Vivienne 'Maria' Bellrose

Where am I? A Tavern
How do I feel? uneasy
Any company? Red and Gia

Maria looked up as a red haired man entered the tavern and started drinking like mad, before the barkeeper finally gave up and just gave him the bottle, her eyebrows raised when a woman came in however and placed the girl Gianna was with under arrest. It would seem that the navy were here for the crew that Gianna was a part of, the other girl was probably her lover, and was being used by the navy as leverage to get to their captain. Maria sighs softly and stands, moving over to Gianna and kneeling down to speak quietly to the girl,
"So that's why the navy have been so active here... You're part of the crew of Graceful Death aren't you Gianna? I'd like to help you if possible, I would have to return to the inn I'm staying at though but would it be possible for me to visit your ship, maybe even meet the captain?"
The redness forming beneath the girl was a bit of a worry, Maria didn't know what to make of it but she tried to keep her skirt from hitting the puddle, stains were not easy to remove.
Zena Marshal
Indifferent Gunner

Zena merely tilted her head at what Zavier was saying, trying to understand why he prefered the sea over land. To her, what he was describing was simply a change in environment. Then again, once she started comparing it to the foods she liked, she started understanding why he would like the sea more. "It's tastes.... The open air of the sea has a different taste, one you prefer. I don't have such tastes for environments, it's simply something for me to analyse and make use of." Zena said watching his black wings sprout from his back, she had noticed the slits in his back before though they looked like they were crudely cut so she assumed that someone tried to cut his back. But it seems like they were intentional for his wings. Then she heard his little speech about how much he disliked royalty, but Zena knew it was more then simply disliking, it was hate... A word related to passion that someone told her she lacked. That she was passionless. She heard the first mate coming up from behind them as she turned at the mere sounds of her footsteps closing in. "Perhaps you may explain your dislike for royalty more later. I've heard that speaking of such things makes people more relieved or relaxed. Only if you are willing of course." She said as her parting words before she put all of her attention on the first mate.

"My full name is Zena Marshal, As Zavier said, I am being hunted by the guards of a city more inland. I was told that I might be able to join this crew and benefit the crew with my skills and obediance as well as benefit myself for the safety that the crew would bring me. I wish to speak to the captain about joining, if you will allow me ma'am." Zena said looking at the first mate with no emotion in her eye and scanning her body seeing the weapons and the wings. Did all the crew members have wings? She started to wonder. This woman seemed small as well not at all like what her sister was tring to tell her a first mate would probably look like. An image of a brutish woman with long orange hair appeared in her mind for a second but quickly vanished as she realized that her sister also had never been out to sea before so there was no possible way she could've known what a first mate could look like.

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
Aristocratic Pirate Fairy
Felicity Amane Shadowbreeze
First Mate of Graceful Death

Accompanied by: Zavier and Zena
Tunes: Blackmore's Night - The Storm

What would you do if you spent much of your life as a prisoner?

Felicity merely raises her eyebrows at Zavier revealing that he possessed Black, feathered wings, a dark or fallen angel perhaps? nothing special as far as the first mate was concerned, right now she turned her attention to Zena.
"Zena's quite a nice name, I guess you were accused of a crime you didn't commit? you don't really come across as a criminal to me, though your aura bristles with indignity... if you wish to meet our Captain, you'll have to wait until she returns to the ship, what kind of skills do you possess?"
If what this woman said was true, then it would probably be best for her that she stay out of sight even in port, it likely wouldn't take too long before the inland authorities notified the port authorities of Zena's appearance and apparent crimes. Felicity sighed softly then, before she'd returned to the ship she had heard the nobles talking about some naval ball to be held this very night, she wanted to attend that but would have to find time to bathe and then change into a more elegant dress.

her Dress, but in Blue
I know what I'd do, I'd lash back in whatever way I could and I have, it meant the death of those who sought to cage me, think about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff