Welcome to Gaia! ::

piratekittin666's Princess

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aristocratic Pirate Fairy
Felicity Amane Shadowbreeze
First Mate of Graceful Death

Accompanied by: Zena
Tunes: Blackmore's Night - The Storm

What would you do if you spent much of your life as a prisoner?

Felicity glanced at Zena curiously at the lass's response to her attempt at a little lightheartedness regarding her role,
"So you're quite the serious lass hmm? well that's fair enough, a first mate who was just for show would be quite useless indeed, and if I were a captain I wouldn't have someone like that as my first mate either. In case you're worried a little about my attempt at humour, don't be, I may be small but I've certainly earned my place as the First Mate to the Graceful Death."
Felicity moves over to her bed and then allows her skirt to fall to the floor, kicking off the fiddly buckled high-heeled shoes as well, following that by undoing the laces to her bodice and allowing that to also drop from her body. Now standing only in a light shift she places the dress ensemble onto a mannequin towards the back wall of her cabin with a light sigh before settling herself comfortably on the floor under one of the trees that grew against one of the windows, which in this room were on the port side of the ship. She looks up at Zena then as the woman asks if they would then wait here for the captain, but shakes her head,
"No, we aren't going to wait here for the Captain to come to us...I merely felt the need to sit down and relax a little, I've kept myself quite busy today, Captain Vivi was a bit busy last I saw so she might not be available for a while, we can meet her on deck once dusk falls or if I get some sort of indication that she's returned to the deck.

I know what I'd do, I'd lash back in whatever way I could and I have, it meant the death of those who sought to cage me, think about it.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image
☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼ Sicily Lynn ☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼
-The Look Out-

》 》 》 "You better keep a close eye on me."

◕ ◡ ◕ Sicily panted having been struggling with her shackles for a unknown amount of time. She relaxed her body, though her arms ached from the position they were being held in. She had tried everything she knew to get the shackles off, but nothing worked. She growled feeling tears of frustration gathering in her eyes, as she leaned on one of the cannons.

She wasn't a demon or a fairy or a Elf. she couldn't command anything or do anything that would get her noticed by her own crew. The most she could do would be to scream, but even then with all the noise on the deck of the Naval ship she was being held in would drown her out. She looked up at the ceiling above her cursing the powdered wigged captain as she yanked on the shackles again. Due to her constant movement, the shackles had already started to cut into her wrists, blood dripping down her arms onto the wood below. They weren't very deep cuts yet, but the more she struggled the deeper they would get. ◕ ◡ ◕

《 《 《 "I might just steal you blind."

(( Her new cloths ))

Shy Businesswoman

User Image

User Image

x
                                        Rxaxvxexnxx Mxaxrxsxhxaxlx
                                              "Oh hello there... It is time to die..."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Raven was back in her ship with Alexis as she threw her over the table " now. i have some questions to ask you" she said coldly as she walked closer to the girl, alexis stood up weakly from getting thrown across the table as she looked at the naval women" and if i dont talk?" she asked her then she went quiet
                                        since she was waiting for an answer from the naval women "then i will torture you till you do speak" she said to her as she stepped closer, she was going to toy with Alexis emotions since she had seen the ring on her finger which made her smirk more as she thought of ways that she could play mind games with the women

Alexis backed up towards the wall as she grabbed one of her throwing knifes as she held it in defense position instead of attack position like she normally does" i wont speak a word" she said to her in a nervous tone as she stuttered the last part of her sentence, Raven looked at the girl as she seen her with her back against the wall " Ive herd that a million times, they always ended up telling me what i wanted to know" she said with a low hiss.

xxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

Dangerous Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

ℛed AKA Wølf øf the $ea

«Bleeding Brighter Than Red»

╚═════════════════════════╝

Mood:

XXXXXXXXXXXXX Red continued to hold her gaze, every time she pulled her eyes from him, his grip tightened. A few times he had to shake the woman a bit, but finally she began to calm. The cuts on her hands began to heal, and the color of her eyes flashed from red to gold and back again a few times before finally the golden orbs that were staring at him began to fill with water. Red sighed, not too sure how well she could control the powers she held within herself, and was glad he wasn't going to have to fight her.

Red bent down and wrapped his arms around the woman. he stood up, holding her in his arms, before shaking his head. "Ya think she would want ya ta go in there, guns blazing, only to get yerself killed lass? She wouldn't want ya ta feel guilty. We will save her, and we will do it smartly. Got it? Fer now, we tell Captain Vivi, aye?" He had already began to walk, moving through the town, as he carried Gia towards their ship.

User Image User Image

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Graceful in Life, Hynpotic by Gaze.

Gianna Fiterelli---Graceful Death Cabin Girl
(Queen's Outfit)

"Skilled with a Knife to Shorten Your Days."

Gia slid to the floor once her let her go, her heart heavy with guilt. She bent her knees up to hide the tears, as she wiped them clear with the back of her hand. She didn't want to move if she wasn't striking a blow to the naval woman. She was scared of what her body would allow her to do. She felt his arms around her, in a hug at first. Then he lifted her up to a stand, she looked up in his again when he spoke. He had a point, Lex wouldn't want her to get herself hung before she got her a child. She let him lift her up into his arms. She wrapped her around around his neck, laying her head at the nape of his neck. She gave him a light aqueeze as he began to walk, her face nuzzled against his neck so she could feel the warmth of his skin on her cheek. "I-it's still my fa-fault, mister....red" She told him in a soft voice whispering up towards his ear.

----------------------------

Red carried her through the crowd, the couple was passed off as newly weds or something of the sort as they went to the port. "Thank you." She said as they neared the shipped, hugging his neck again. She didn't say what it was for but it was for stopping her from killing all those people for her own vengeance. She adjusted so she held on more firmly hhead laying beneath his ear. It gave less of a chance for her to fall.

((yuck sry))

piratekittin666's Princess

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Captain Errin Goldin...
of the Graceful Frigate Darkened Soul

Location Location... Deck of HMS Valiant
My Feminine Feelings... On Edge, anticipating..

As Errin waited for the pompous admiral to show his face, she heard strange noises from belowdecks, it was really quite annoying and she finally sighed and headed beneath to see what the fuss was about. Her curiosity lead her down to one of the three gun decks, none of the crew got in her way and she didn't see the Admiral either, how annoying... it was then that she noticed a young looking girl chained to two of the cannons. She knew the girl before her was a pirate, they wouldn't chain someone innocent to the cannons like this, as far as Errin was concerned it was quite uncivilised although none of her concern, she approaches the girl then and sighs softly, placing her rather soft hands upon the girl's wrists to keep her from moving them.
"Dearie me...looks like you've got yourself in quite the predicament young Lady... you have such pretty wrists, it wouldn't do to scar them... I guess the Admiral had you chained here...now before you start getting snappy I'd just like you to know that I am not your enemy, unfortunately I'm not at liberty to free you either...What's your name?"
Errin's soft, feminine voice was smooth as silk as she addressed the incarcerated young woman, there was no malice behind her words, that was reserved for certain others...her eyes were honest and true and she tried to keep eye contact with the young woman for as long as she spoke.
Zena Marshal
Contemplative Gunner

"Worried about your attempt at humor? Oh! You were trying to be amusing. Sorry, such a thing does not come to me easily. I did not realize you were trying to, as they have said, lighten the mood. You haven't given me a reason to doubt you yet, I am simply unfamiliar with all of this. I find it difficult to connect with other humanoid beings thus not understanding jokes and emotions." Zena explained as she sat down in the corner of the room by herself to give the first mate some room to relax. Then Zena parted her hair that was covering her left eye to the side so that the scar on her left eye as well as her marble eye could be exposed. She took her fingers to hold the eye open and took two more fingers from her other hand to pop out the marble eye. She let her eye close and took out a cloth from her pocket and started wiping off the eye. The eye socket had some sort of metal inside lining the outer socket so that the marble would not infect her head somehow. Once she was done wiping it down she opened the eye socket back up and poped her eye in it and fixed her hair so it would cover her marble eye again, just like her sister told her to.

"Are there any details you can tell me about the work I'll be doing on this ship? I was not taught how to help keep a ship maintained so I wish for you or someone else to teach me or refer a book to me that may help me learn. Or will that not be my job as a gunner?" Zena asked, wanting to get down to memory what exactly she would be doing on the ship and when she could take breaks to simply empty her mind every once and a while. She'd be going off of the schedule this lady would tell her or her own little schedule if this lady didn't tell her.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image
☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼ Sicily Lynn ☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼
-The Look Out-

》 》 》 "You better keep a close eye on me."

◕ ◡ ◕ Sicily lowered her head as she stopped struggling letting herself rest for a couple mintues. It was about then that she heard footsteps aproaching and she lifted her head to look at the stairs. She watched as a blue hairs girl decended the stairs, her eyes narrowing nervously. She moved back alittle as the girl approached, before she blinked watching her touch her wrists.

"Sicily......my name is Sicily Lynn" she said quietly as she looked up at her quietly. "if your not going to free me, then please leave...i would rather rot down here on my own, then listen to you Naval feels gloat" she said as she looked at her bleeding wrists quietly. ◕ ◡ ◕

《 《 《 "I might just steal you blind."

(( Her new cloths ))

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

User Image

Tæℓΐɑ ℑѻΐʂϯ
◅〖Șʊrℊℯoℵ Ѻʄ Ѡrɑcℯfʊl Юℯɑȶℌ〗▻
User Image

"Women, you say?" she began her reply, "Summarizing women into one category is not wise." the Korean and Italian mix blooded advised. She had decided to go back to the ship and put her new dress in her quarters before heading out once more for medical supplies and a slice of something to eat. The surgeon thought about Ryuu being Vincent's half brother. Since they were both demons, one parent obviously had to have two mates. Did they have a demon mother or father? Did demons work the same ways as humans? Taelia's mind went off on what it would be like to dissect them. Blankly she walked toward the ship, forgetting about Vincent and his other words, as she only cared about herself and what was needed to be done in this city.

Suddenly, someone was touching her. A feeling of disgust crossed the woman's body as Taelia knocked Vincent's hand off her shoulder harshly and stepped forward enough to barely touch the man, "Sir, if you consider that hand valuable, you better keep it to yourself." she whispered fiercely in his ear. The woman wasn't fond of being touched. Being on the island earlier was a different story since she was ill and needed aid; however, now at full recovery, the doctor was more sensitive to actions placed upon her. Vincent and the probability of having even a slight thought control over her, would not be allowed. As she stepped back, the eyes of the surgeon pierced the rose petals ones that the male pirate possessed.

With that, she parted herself from the man, and strode over to and up the ship. Once on board she made her way to the patient's room and settled her bag on the counter of cotton balls and tongue depressor in containers. Taelia removed her gloves and washed her hands. Her expression was impassive, flat, held blankly with an objective of figuring out what things she needed to buy before they sailed off again. Thaddeus was on her mind as well but she had him at the side because he told her he had his own business to attend to. She respected that. Slipping on her gloves, she rummaged through her medical supply, memorizing what she had and what she needed. It didn't take long and soon she was off the boat and back in the crowd. This time on her own.

[occ: bah. dont know what to write.]

Dangerous Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

ℛed AKA Wølf øf the $ea

Mood:

XXXXXXXXXXXXX As the two moved through the crowds of people, he could hear them all whisper about how sweet of a man he was, and how cute the newly weds looked together. The sweet scent of her hair filled his nostrils, as she buried herself into him, hiding her face from the world, her arms clinging tightly around his neck. He couldn't help but smile as she whispered a thank you into his ear, his feet thudding softly on the wooden gangplank as they began to board the ship. A few men and woman who were assigned to be on watch took a couple steps forward, afraid that Gia may be injured, but one icy stare from the werewolf kept them back. He managed to catch one woman before she turned away, and asked her where Captain Vivi was.

The woman pointed towards the captains quarters, and Red nodded a small thank you. Gia shifted herself in his arms, as he started to move again, making his way to the door. He leaned against it, attempting to rap his knuckles against the wood. But, his arm not able to move much with the woman he held wrapped around him. Finally he sighed and just tapped it with his foot, making great effort not to kick the door down. He found this to be the best solution, as he was not entirely sure if Gia was in a state where she could even stand on her own. Plus, he didn't exactly mind holding onto her.

User Image User Image

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image
        T O M F L E N T

Forbidden in h e a v e n and useless in h e l l

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Tom stayed silent at the sound of the faint tapping of the door. He looked up at Vivi, as if asking " were you expecting anyone? " He then stood, and walked lightly towards the door, past Vivi, and slowly turned the knob. Opening it slightly, Tom peered out and saw Red, holding Gia. He looked at his 2nd mate questionably, raising a brow. "Red?" He then opened the door completely so as to get a better look at the two before him, Vivian standing behind him. "There you are. I was worried my boy! Are you ok?" He then took a moment to see that it wasn't Red he should be asking about. "What happened to her lad?" He gave a slight point from the waist towards Gia. Tom had many questions, but more than ever he was just happy to see that the drunkard had returned alright.

{ Location } { Mood } { Company }

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
                                            User Image

Not even gold and silver can

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User ImageUser Image

J A R V I S
--------------------------------
V A L K E N H A Y N

Jarvis felt the need to leave for a second, so he walks down towards Vivis quarters. He turns the corner towards Vivi, and a slight wiff he smells another wolf at hand. He peers into view of a man holding a lady and Flent at the door. He had no business with them but gives a polite nod to the three. Jarvis did a double take at the other wolf and bared his fangs, not in a threatening way, but just to let him know.

Jarvis looks towards Vivi who was standing behind Flent.
"Lady Vivi, i must adjourn else ware and take care of some business, i will be back in a moments notice."
Jarvis proceeds to take his upper coat off laying it on Vivis shoulders, along with his shirt, bearing his cut physique, both literal and figuratively. Cuts from his past encounters with a rock body that does not match his face. Jarvis nods at Vivi and everyone else and walks off towards the upper deck once more and disappears.

Mood: Thirsty
Accompanied: No one

Dangerous Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

ℛed AKA Wølf øf the $ea

Companion: Captain Tom, Captain Vivian and Gia
Mood:

XXXXXXXXXXXXX As the feint sound of movement behind the door reached his ears, Red took a step back, awaiting Captain Vivian. To his surprise however, when the door creaked open, he saw Captain Tom standing in the doorway. Red took a moment to respond, attempting to rid himself of the captains new scent. "Sir" The door swung open at his response, as the captain welcomed him. "Worried, sir? Ya should know better then that." He was half joking when he said this, though his voice didn't show it much. He took a step forward as Tom asked what had happened to the girl Red held. "If ya don't mind, I would greatly like to enter. Perhaps let her rest, while I explain. The lass has had a very trying moment." His green eyes left Tom's gaze, as they fell upon Vivian's when a switch deep in his mind suddenly clicked, and he realized what he had interrupted. Before he could call them out, he caught a very distinct scent. His head whipped around to see another man standing there. As Red stared at the white haired man curiously, he bared his fangs quickly. It wasn't threatening, but more of a gesture to show who he was.

Red tried to hide a smile as he slid past the two captains and lay Gia upon the bed inside. He pushed her hair out of her face, noticing that the tears had stopped pouring down her face. Yet she still stayed silent, and Red decided it was going to have to be his responsibility to convince the two captains to raid the naval prisons and free the woman's fiance. "Sir... Ma'am. As I was out, getting supplies, as ye had asked me ta, I had stopped off at a tavern, innocently following yer orders, simply ta ask fer directions. It was here that I had stumbled across the two lass, Gianna,"
He gestured to the woman on the bed, "And Alexis. Upon a few moments of discussion, I had learned that they had finally decided ta take their relationship ta the next level, as Gianna had proposed ta her lover. They were celebrating, minding their own business and sharing a round of mead, when suddenly, a naval officer burst in. She came upon us and after a long tiring battle, she grabbed hold of Madam Alexis and dissipated in thin air. Gia had lost herself ta her new powers, and I had ta carry her back her, ta ask fer yer help to save the fellow shipmate." He looked back and forth between the two captains curious on how much of his story the two would buy, before he looked back at Gia, hoping she would hold up well. He understood her distraught, but if she didn't snap out of it, he would have to take her down to see the Doc.

User Image User Image

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image
        T O M F L E N T

Forbidden in h e a v e n and useless in h e l l

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

A skill that Tom had accumulated over time, was the art of the silver tongue. That meant that he not only knew how to convince his enemies that their death was the best, but he could spot a lie a mile away. He listened to Red's story, and although it was well thought out, Tom could perfectly see what was true, and what wasn't. Plus, he didn't need heightened senses to smell the rum that plastered his breath. However, now wasn't the time to worry about trivial matters. There was a wounded crew member in the room, and the NAVY was moving in on others. That was good enough to get Red off the hook, for now. "I see...hmmm...." He walked right next to Red, studying Gia carefully. "Find one of the medics that are SUPPOSED to be on this ship, and have them take a look at the poor lass." He then looked at Red out of the corner of his eye, and made sure that his 2nd mate knew it. "I will take a look at the...'inventory'...that you restocked later." He smiled cruelly, letting Red know he knew. Either Red had bought the inventory that Tom had ordered. Or Red would be able to give back the exact amount of gold that was in the sack. Both of which, he knew Red couldn't pull off.

He turned to Red, now being serious. "Do you have any leads on the Navy? Any thing at all?" While he enjoyed playing cat and mouse with Red, he had to remember that they were behind enemy lines. And slowly, their crew was becoming more and more vulnerable. They had to move quick, or this harbor could easily become their tomb.

{ Location } { Mood } { Company }

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
                                            User Image

Not even gold and silver can

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Graceful in Life, Hynpotic by Gaze.

Gianna Fiterelli---Graceful Death Cabin Girl
(Queen's Outfit)

"Skilled with a Knife to Shorten Your Days."

Gia didn't hear the whispers all she could think about was how Lex was gone. How she could be hurt at the moment or even ready to be hung. SHe shivered at the thought, but the sounds of the wood beneath Red's feet brought back to reality. Her thoughts would only get her angry. She took in a deep breath, the smell of the werewolf filling her senses. It was comforting, especially with how his strong arms held her and how he consoled her without even knowing her. She bit her lip as her face hid against his neck. She tensed and held tighter when he moved to kick the door. She felt nerves wash over her as she knew that Vivi was behind that door. What would her captain do, knowing she failed and let Lex get taken.

----------------------------

Red was confronted by his own captain. She heard his voice asking him questions. She raised her voice from her place against his shoulder. She was almost scared of reprocusions to look up at the man. She was more afraid to face Vivi. She would more than likely be punished for this. She was doing so good too. She swallowed dryly hearing Jarvis' voice. She felt a tear fall down her cheek and on to Red's neck. She let him carry her inside as he spoke to Tom. He set her down on to the bed, Gia seeming to stare off as the tears dried against her cheeks. She was silent very unlike her. She glanced up and swallowed as Red moved the rebellious curls from her face. looked away as he moved and picked a spot on the floor to stare at. What was she going to do? She couldn't even maintain her new powers as a queen. She couldn't protect the one she loved. She listened to Red tell the story, closing her eyes tightly feeling the pain. She took in a heavy breath, letting her eyes shift to the three. She waited for punishment as Tom looked her over. But instead he suggested she see a medic. If she saw a medic she would have to tell them what she was. She couldn't let that happen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff