• First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

ℛed AKA Wølf øf the $ea

«Bleeding Brighter Than Red»

╚═════════════════════════╝

Companion: Gia
Mood: Determined? I suppose that could work, and sober... bummer

XXXXXXXXXXXXX Red smiled when she finally accepted his deal,pushing off of him, and apologizing for wounding him. He said nothing only smiling, curious on how long it would take for it to mend. He hasn't paid much attention to the moons cycle as of recently, unable to tell if it were close to a full moon or not. It may even take until the next morning for the rib to finally repair itself, only time would tell. He followed after the woman closely, their hand wrapped together as she guided him through the small spaces.

As she slid out of the crawl space, Red wiggled through, having a more difficult time to fit then she did. He grabbed her hand as she helped pull him through, clearly in a hurry to get to the man that had hurt her. He followed after her as they cleared from the crews berthing, making their way to the top deck. He stopped her for a moment before they opened the doorway. "Let me go first. I doubt they have silver in their bullets. Regular lead can still kill you." He grinned, poking fun at the woman a bit before he stuck his head out from the door to see Thaddeus in the front of a platoon of red coats standing on the pier next to the ship. Several men and women stood on the decks rifles in hand, a stand off ensuing. Red smiled and motioned for the woman to follow him as he took his place as Second Mate and stood before the gangplank. He knew not what Gia would to at this point, launching forward with her own attack, or having the sense to stay with the group and prepare to attack together. "Thaddeus! I hoped ya prepared fer this battle. It wont be as easy as ya think." He stood by, a smirk spread on his face, showing off his confidence. He slid his sword out of it's scabbard, as the pirates began to line up their shots. 'Must admit. Always wanted ta fight the dragon..' He bounced a bit on the balls of his feet, excited to take on the halfling.

User Image User Image

piratekittin666's Princess

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aristocratic Pirate Fairy
Felicity Amane Shadowbreeze
First Mate of Graceful Death

Location: On Deck Feeling Moody? Distressed and upset, betrayed
Accompanied by: anyone on deck of the Shattered Maiden
Tunes: Blackmore's Night - The Storm

What would you do if you spent much of your life as a prisoner?

Felicity kept eye contact with Zena as the lass spoke before eventually asking about her duties as a gunner, Felicity had to think about that for a moment before answering
"As a gunner...you wouldn't have too many duties to be honest, you'd probably have a bit of spare time when not in battle, the gunner's job is to operate the swivel guns or use their own muskets to fire at sailors on board an enemy ship, sometimes you'd be relegated to guard duty if we ever take prisoners." It was then that the fairy heard the sound of a gun being fired up on deck, that was a little worrying but she didn't hesitate, grabbing a long coat and simply tossing it on over her silk shift to preserve some modesty, she grabbed her bow, checked her short sword and dagger and ran up to the deck to see what was going on. Zena could follow along if the lass chose to but Felicity didn't expect her to, she didn't have the same duty to the crew that the fairy did as yet, once arriving on deck Felicity's eyes widened, seeing that blonde man...Thaddeus? wearing a rather elegant looking black uniform and leading a group of British marines, she looked at the man with a questioning look in her eyes,
"Thaddeus..? What is...why...why have you done this, why betray us like this? what's going on?" Felicity was genuinely distressed, she had trusted this man, even admired him somewhat, it was confusing to her why such a man would turn on them all of a sudden, and tears stung at the corners of her eyes, a pleading look as she watched him.

I know what I'd do, I'd lash back in whatever way I could and I have, it meant the death of those who sought to cage me, think about it.

)(OOC: Wanted to reply sooner, but been busy with assignments X.x)(

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User ImageUser Image

J A R V I S
--------------------------------
V A L K E N H A Y N

Launching down from the sky came Jarvis, the moon was full and he was turned. As he boarded a few steps away from the lower deck he changed back, and with a devious look he wiped the blood from his face, he had feasted, he was empowered, he missed human blood. As he walked down towards Vivis quarters to retrieve his shirt and coat, he noticed an eerie silence. He didnt like it one bit, he walked faster towards Vivis quarters and knocked awaiting her answer, he needed answers quickly.
"Lady Vivi, i dont mean to interrupt, but i need my coat and shirt."

Mood: Anxious / Feeling powerful
Accompanied: No one
User Image

Ann had spied Jinx as she moved towards the dock as well, her senses on high alert. Ok so maybe it wasn't spied exactly, more like the shadows told her. She sent a message to Jinx form her spot, she had no real view of the leader but se could see who was on deck. Her shadows sent the message to Jinx she always carried paper and charcoal with her the Fey slipped the paper and charcoal in to the shadows silently letting them work their way over to Jinx slowly. The other cannon girl had been on the ship just as long as herself. Ann was really starting to hate this situation.

'Can't see Red coat's leader, Red is on ship, Felicity too, another women don't know her as well. Don't See Satan's Capt. or Vivi. Flint is with me, Sicily is MIA. Navy is in blockade formation. Red and Fel look shocked, can you get eyes on him?'

The note was hastily written and a little sloppy but given the circumstances it was well done. The Cannon girls and the Cannon master were, as far as Ann knew the only one's who were no on the ship for sure.

Anxious Survivor

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

Jillian "Jinx" Rae Kodiam

User Image xx Just xx Stand xx Up xx And xx xx Scream
XXXXXXX THE TAINTED CLCK IS CUNTING DWN FASTER AND FAST! YU GAVE IN T ME
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Would you say the nights are far too long now?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Faster, Faster And Fast xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Feeling: On Edge xxxxxxxxxxWith Whom: Ann? xxxxxxxxxxClothing xxxxxxxxxxMusic

XXXXXXXXXHer attention was precise, her eyes locked on the boarding dock; her hands shook against the bricked wall, debris and other dirt rattled against her boots as she shifted her weight. 'Of all the days I decided to wear these boots!' she hushed as she looked down past her skirts. Her mind questioned what was going on up on deck. By this time, someone should have realized about the betrayal, yet from where she stood, all seemed quiet. She was not entirely sure if she should worry or if she should simply wait it out until something happened. But just as she decided to stay back, something fluttered by her, grazing the back of her hand. Startled completely, Jinx turned abruptly, not seeing anyone. But whatever had touched her had done it again. It was paper. At first instinct, Jinx figured it was just scrap, but when she went to shoo it along, she saw words etched onto it. She'd seen something like this before.

Jinx reached out for it, snatching it from the shadows. She pushed herself further against the wall as her eyes fell down to stair into the words. It was Ann, why had she not thought of that before. She didn't even need to sign it for Jinx to know this other worldly form of communication. She crumpled the paper, stuffing it into her shirt as not to loose it. She was not entirely sure of Ann's shadowy gift, but Jinx wasn't really left with much choice as far as communicating back to the girl; where ever she was, that is... Jinx held all the faces in her mind of the people from Ann's note. Red, Felicity Flint, etc.

Jinx looked up from her position, seeing a window just a few feet above her head. Reaching with all her strength, she hoisted herself up onto it, She was given a few feet's view from off the ground, but not enough to see the deck aboard. Pushing further up to the roof, she got a better scene of the play before her. Jinx turned to the shadows instinctively, "I can't get a good visual from here, I'm going to have to move closer. I think it may be best if we just try and make a break for the ship. Out here on our own isn't going to help much for the others.. or ourselves.." She felt like she was simply talking to herself.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oh My God xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shy Businesswoman

User Image

User Image

x
                                        Rxaxvxexnxx Mxaxrxsxhxaxlx
                                              "Oh hello there... It is time to die..."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Raven walked closer to Alexis as she looked at the knife "that won't hurt me,so i would put it down if i were you" she said to her as she was close enough to the women as she grabbed the blade from her as Alexis stayed quiet then Raven spoke to her " If you tell me what i want to know i will let you and your lover go free with out death" she said to her as she grabbed the girl by her arm and pulled her over to the chair and forced her to sit down on it as she grabbed some rope as she tied her legs and her arms behind the chair

Alexis looked at her as she shook her head in protest as she went to speak " like i said, im not going to say any thing to you" she said to her with a cold tone this time as she was struggling to get free from the ropes "they will save me,then you will die after words" she told her in her cold tone still as she closed her eyes as her nightmare was starting to come true as it started playing in her mind again as she was trying to shake the thought off.

Raven looked at her as she paced back and forth in front of the women as she held the blade in her hand "so tell me,how do you like pain?"she asked her as she stepped closer and placed the tip of the blade at the girls shoulder blade but wasn't going to do any thing till she answered or started talking "your lover wont come for you,so you might as well tell me what i want to know" she said with a small hiss.

xxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image
        T O M F L E N T

Forbidden in h e a v e n and useless in h e l l

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Tom sighed, once again he had gotten to a moment with his new lady, and it had to be cut short. He looked at the door. He wasn't quite used to the new voices of the ship, and so he couldn't tell who it was. He stood and clomped to the door, opening it slightly. "Jarvis?" Tom wasn't sure how he felt about the new 'bodyguard' of Vivi. He seemed to be very high profile, someone who'd watch over a king maybe. But what was he doing with Pirates, much less Vivi. Kei peered out at Jarvis, and blinked curiously. "I hate to say it old timer, but there isn't anything in here." He opened the door completely showing that the room only held he, Vivi, and her furniture. Maybe it was the feeling of anxiety from this enemy occupied town, he just wanted to be left alone with Vivi, and plan their next move while being in port. "My apologies." He closed the door once more, gently.

{ Location } { Mood } { Company }

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
                                            User Image

Not even gold and silver can

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User ImageUser Image

J A R V I S
V A L K E N H A Y N

Jarvis had seen that Flent had answered the door, and he noticed his stuff to the right. As Flent was closing the door Jarvis put his foot in,
"My stuff is right here, youngin"
Jarvis stares him down still feeling the feast run through him, he smiles a cocky smile while he reaches for his uniform.
"You need be a bit more observant, Tom Flent, something like missing a little element of any sort..." Jarvis shoots up right next to Toms ear. "...will cost you your life."
Jarvis looks at Vivi and smiles.
"Im back, if you need anything whisper my name and i will show."
Jarvis walks off wandering the ship, just to get himself aquainted.

Mood: Calm
Accompanied: Tom. Vivi

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image
        T O M F L E N T

Forbidden in h e a v e n and useless in h e l l

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Tom narrowed his eyes at Jarvis. For starters, he had no malice towards the old kook, so there was no excuse for him being talked to in the way he was. But for him to be rudely referred to as 'boy', by a servant no less, and receive an implied threat from him? No. This would not stand. "Vivian..I'll be right back.." He followed Jarvis, not in a hushed, quiet way. His anger followed closely behind. Being disrespected was a nerve that shouldn't be touched with the Captain. "Old timer." He got Jarvis's attention, whether he wanted to show the respect of facing him or not, that was the servant's choice. "I don't know where you came from, and I could care less. I understand that you work for Vivi, and that's between you and her. But when you're aboard this ship that I equally own, you will show me the respect I deserve. I've yet to talk down to you, and I don't plan to. I feel that elders have done their part in their time, and with you still going strong, that's fantastic. But don't think for a second that a servant is going to belittle me. You have a problem with me? You want to kill me? Go ahead and give it a shot. But make sure you have a good reason for it." He stood, strong and confident in what he said. Respect was something that Tom lived by.

Even with his enemies, Tom was known for fighting fairly and with honor. It was one of the main reasons his crew was so well known. They weren't the typical run of the mill pirates. They didn't fight dirty, they played by the rules and were good at it. When he fought White Beard, he gave the last shot in the chest, so that his face would be seen and remembered for what it was at the funeral. Honor. Respect. These were highly requested of Tom, and he wouldn't settle for less. He waited for Jarvis's response.

{ Location } { Mood } { Company }

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
                                            User Image

Not even gold and silver can
User Image

Ann heard Jinx's voice through the shadows and bit her lower lip. She closed her eyes and let the shadows envelop her and place her next to Jinx silently. She hated using that ability it came at to high of a cost a small amount of blood came out of her mouth when she coughed but she wiped it off and looked at Jinx. "If we run we get caught, out here we can flank them and create a commotion, Assuming you have your arsenal?" Ann said looking at Jinx her red eyes already forming a plan. "So far all I can tell is that the Reds are there, I wouldn't start something with out knowing the locations of the whole crew." This was how Ann was, she couldn't help it. "If you want to get abord I can Shadow shift you there." She offered "This way you can tell me how many are on the ship and who is missing, so I know who to find."

Beloved Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

Vivi Lily Rosemore

xxxxxxxxmood : Surpised..xxxxlocation : in port xxxxmy current tunes : . . . .xxxx
                                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

XXXXXXX C A P T A I N

"You're my favorite prey
                                                  'Cause I hurt the ones I love."

Everything seemed to hit the captain a mile a minute, she listened but was frozen in time. Clutching onto her chest, she merely listened to all the details about their beloved Alexis being taken by the Navy. They could not have done anything to have stopped them, no.. Vivian fell silent, staring bitterly down onto her flooring. How could they have caught her so simply? A part of her wanted to grow angry for them to be careless, to be caught caused their plan to leave the port freely without notice.. Ruined everything. Yet.. It was no time for harsh words. What was done was done. "We.. Must go save the lass now. " Speaking rather sternly to herself, mind going miles a minute. It was going to be difficult going to find her in such a large port.. The Elfin allowed the werewolf and Gia to come and go, no small talk. Simple and to the point.

"Now enough of that." Coldly sounding, as Jarvis seemed to be harassing her beloved Tom. They both remarked coldly on each other. "Thomas has as much control over this ship as I.. Would you kindly.. get along with him. No fighting one of that." Raising her finger and wagging it side to side, with a cross her face. Stepping out to the deck, once she came close. Her eyes widen at the sight in front of her. Thaddus of all people, dressed like royalty scum. With a big crew of.. Them. From behind. What was this?! Her sharp eyes widen with a darken look. Barking out, "What kind of sick game this this Thaddus?..."

ooc;
                                                  Sucky.. I know.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User ImageUser Image

J A R V I S
V A L K E N H A Y N

Jarvis stopped in mid step and slightly turned his head towards Tom. Jarvis knowing that he had just feasted he still was in a... fighting mood. He looks down at Tom and smiles.
"A grudge i have, but if i wanted to take your life, as you did my previous captain i wouldve done so by now." Jarvis stares into Toms eyes as Tom held a strong stance, "but since you have been acquainted with Lady Vivi seems i cant to anything, at the moment."

Jarvis steps back and cracks his neck in the most uncomfortable fashion, "Someone has befallen us." Jarvis looks towards the upper deck and back at Tom where Vivi had suddenly appeared. She gave him the first degree, and Jarvis couldnt help but smile while Vivi waived her finger in the cutest way. Jarvis nodded and proceeded to walk behind Vivi as she stepped out onto the deck. Jarvis kept composure as he wanted to step out and attempt to take the men out before them. Who was this Thaddeus that Vivi barked out.

Mood: A gaming one ((the avengers lol))
Accompanied: Tom. Vivi

Anxious Survivor

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

Jillian "Jinx" Rae Kodiam

User Image xx Just xx Stand xx Up xx And xx xx Scream
XXXXXXX THE TAINTED CLCK IS CUNTING DWN FASTER AND FAST! YU GAVE IN T ME
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Would you say the nights are far too long now?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Faster, Faster And Fast xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Feeling: On Edge - Problem SolvingxxxxxxxxxxWith Whom: Ann xxxxxxxxxxClothing xxxxxxxxxxMusic

XXXXXXXXXShe got the feeling that there was something a miss, as if her comfort zone had been invaded. She felt the presence of someone before she had actually seen the form beside her. Instinctively, she wanted to reach out, grab whoever it was by the collar and send them flying over the building's edge. But she knew better than that. It was only Ann. She kept her eyes down on the Reds as she tilted her head slightly, "Ya' know I hate when people sneak up on me." her tone was that of matter-of-fact. She heard the cough escape the girl's lips and saw out of her peripheral vision her wipe at them. Jinx wanted to offer her the handkerchief from her pocket, but Ann had already started speaking before Jinx had the time to place the offer.

XXXXXXXXX"At this point it seems all we can do is wait. I'm highly confidant that the knowledge is traveling fast aboard." Her gaze shifted slightly to that of the boat. Her weak human eyes strained to see into the vast distance, "And didn't you're momma ever teach you not to assume anything." she said playfully. She finally turned her eyes upon her company; there was a look there, however, that Jinx could not pass up to acknowledge. "What's those gears in ya mind cranking on? Give me the skinny of your plan missy." She listened intently to the girl's words. She seemed to have great care for everyone involved. Jinx tilted her head to the side a bit, one of her lockful tails resting upon her shoulder from under her cloth cover. She didn't understand why this girl felt such attachment for people. After all, they were all just a band of lying cheating pirates. No remorse, no strings attached. But then again, that may have just been the way that Jinx looked at it. This ship could be considered a family in it's own twisted miserable ways. Would that make her apart of the family? Did she even want to be apart of that? She shook her head, ridding her mind of the strange thoughts.

XXXXXXXXXAnn mentioned moving her, at first Jinx would have taken the girl up on the offer. But she took a moment to think, her gaze returning to the ship. The corners of her eyes tightened, her stair becoming more narrow. She saw just how much it took for the girl to move just herself. She didn't want to have to put her through that just to get Jinx aboard ship. Was this family feelings? Jinx sighed to herself, "I can't leave you out here, if we go, we go together." she said it not realizing that it may have sounded like she was insinuating that Ann move the both of them. Taking a moment to back up her thoughts she bit down on the insides of her lower lip, "We might need to think of another way. Maybe we need to figure out just who is left out here on the dock before we try to make a break for it. Either way, we're going to be seen. If not you or me, then it'll be the rest of the crew here that they discover." Jinx was usually quick to think of stratagy, but in situations where she was caught off guard such as something like this betrayal, Jinx struggles with it more than she would if she was prepared.

XXXXXXXXX"There's two brains here for us to work with, I'm sure we can find a way." she said as she pushed off from the building's edge and took a step back towards the center of the roof, making sure she stayed out of the Reds sight.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oh My God xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quote:
                                            >< My goodness! I'm sorry if this posts seems long..

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

██████████ ███████ ███████
                                                              ____________▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ (
                                                              _________________愛しています )

__The sky smiles______██████████████
                                                              ______________ - - - - - - -
                                                              __________________________upon our, perfect D a y
                                                              no cloud can ruin this feeling.

____

Thaddeus stood at the base of the gangplank, his pose was that of someone who didn't care much for his surrounding's. He could tell the Marines wanted to fight so badly. The glory of being the ones who took down the bloodthirsty pirates made them a pack of hungry wolves. He smiled, "This could be fun, though our orders are simple."he said under his breath to the officer who stood slightly behind him. The man nodded looking at his men giving them a stern look.

Red made a grand entrance and talked down to Thaddeus, he raised an eyebrow. "My dear Red, I wouldn't dare fight you. I hate killing animal's"He teased. He smiled as a part of him lashed out like a wild monster, the dragon in him wanted to play with Red and paint the ship with his blood. He fought this darker side of himself forcing it down. He eyed the man, he held no ill will towards him in fact he thought him the most civil of the crew besides James. His fingers twitched as he thought of a fight between himself and Red. Sparks flew around his finger and arms, his eyes glowed blue.

The soft voice of someone asking him a question, he glanced over at a fairy. He couldn't say that he respected her at all, her cries rang hollow. He shot her a dark grin, "Betray you? I don't remember every being your crewman. I could care less how you feel about this, even as a member of Satan's Howl you were always my enemy."he glanced at Red, "Some people have forgotten the fact they came forth to challenge us, now you are no longer pirates."he shrugged,"If you don't act like pirates, then why should I stay one."his eyes fixed on her cold as ice.

The movements on deck drew him face to face with Vivi, her words mirrored the pathetic first mate. Thaddeus chuckled, "This is hardly a game. I have been asked that you give yourselves over to the law and face trail and punishment for crimes against the common people of several Nations, also the destruction of property and theft of Royal goods."he said blankly adjusting his Imperial uniform and he smiled. He gestured out towards the harbor and the ships sailing around, "You have entered the lair of the beast, why would you expect to leave alive."he said with a smile. His blue eyes glowed, "In the end it isn't what I am doing or why I am here, its what you shall do. Turn yourself in and help the innocent victims find closure or fight and kill 'Naval' baddies and kill the fathers, lovers, and sons of several other families only making your crimes worse."he smiled.

____

▶Location: On the Docks, Next to Graceful Death 2.0
                                                              ▶With: Several former crew members.
                                                              ▶Mood: Amused
                                                              ▶Uniform: Imperial Army(rough look)

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

User Image

Tæℓΐɑ ℑѻΐʂϯ
◅〖Șʊrℊℯoℵ Ѻʄ Ѡrɑcℯfʊl Юℯɑȶℌ〗▻
User Image

The slender surgeon stepped out of a medical supply store and glanced down at the two bags she was now holding. Taelia looked back up and around town but couldn't find anything of else to interest her. She began her walk back to the harbor, only to stop at a small building to buy a bag of assorted fruits to snack on later. A familiar voice echoed through the wind. It was Felicity calling member's of the crew back to the seaside with a sense of urgency. Taelia always yearned to know how her powers worked like that but never got around to it. Maybe it wasn't important to her after all. After paying, and bowing slightly to the seller, she past through the crowd to make her way back to the ship. There was a feeling sprouting in the mix blooded's gut and the only thing she could think of was the troubling navy men. It hadn't been too long since she left the dock to finish up gathering her supplies before the next sail; however, the scene had certainly changed.

There, at the edge of the planked bridge to land, stood a small army of soldiers dressed in their suits and standing at a halt. The surgeon took notice of their expressions filling with a hunger for battle--like always. Up on board was her Captain Vivi and few other members. Taelia took to hide herself behind a pile of sacks and barrels that were stacked closely to the group. A moment in her past took her right eye, but it didn't mean her left one had lost any of it's vision. But since her loss in sight, Taelia naturally had more focus on her hearing so the context on the conversation was somewhat understandable from her distance.

When the surgeon finally was able to make sense of the words being spoken, she heard her Captain's first. It was about Tom, the Satan Howl's captain. Why would Vivi bring that up in her situation? And who was this who needed to be saved? "One of the ladies must have been caught..." Taelia spoke quietly to herself, her mind beginning to pump quicker and quicker with how to fix this situation. Suddenly, she heard a name that caused her thoughts to cease rather dramatically. Peeking out at the scene, she searched for her lover's physical stature and blond hair. It didn't take long to find him and the doctor eyes grew widely, "Thaddeus?..." she barely breathed through her lips in unbelief. Was this the business he had to attend to!? The woman's gloved hand slipped up her dress to grab a blade that was latched to her thigh. From her calculations, she would probably be able to take down at least three before being attacked by the rest.

It was so tempting to take charge. The solider's vital points were literally targeting themselves for Taelia and she swore she could hear the men's heartbeats as well. The gloved grip around the blades handle, and her jaw, both tightened with a sudden inner rage. Thaddeus's harsh words pierced her ears. Trail, punishment, death. After seeing the light striking, dancing, on Thaddeus's arms and circling around his hands, her gaze lifted to examine his eyes. The eyes she found herself falling deeply into last night weren't like before. Taelia dropped her head and slid to the ground with her weapon loosely in her palm. She was hurt. Although, the surgeon was well hidden, she felt otherwise. Part of her wanted to kill Thaddeus while the other part wanted to hold him again. "Saved your life, you say." the mix blooded muttered, "Protect me, you say." The past twisted back. Her happy moments were cursed. Why had she made the choice to believe this man. He had even told her about his do with the navy and yet she set it aside and loved him anyways. Ah, how foolish.

[Just a bit eager to post again >_>; ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces