• Demonic Associate 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Thrashing waves, salt in the air, a man of the sea.

Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats...

Zavier chuckled at the comparison Zena made with the ocean having a different taste, it made him think more of food then environments.
"I guess that is a way to put it."
He watched at Zena turned to face the first mate and spoke of speaking about his hate for royalty later, though he simply shook his head at these words and dissapeared more into the background while the first mate and Zena spoke. He felt a bit as if he were invisible, but that sort of thing was quite common for him, considering his personality. Allowing his wings to disappear back into his back, he sat on the side of the ship, holding onto some rope for the sails to keep his balance.

Of them that took us and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we...

Theme Song: Vocaloid Kaito, Waiting in Earth

Mood: Somewhat irritable but mostly calm, showing respect.
Accompanied By: Zena, Felicity.

User Image

[Ooc: Well I'm a bit brain dead, so short reply.]

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

Vivi Lily Rosemore

xxxxxxxxmood : Surprised..xxxxlocation : in port xxxxmy current tunes : . . . .xxxx
                                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

XXXXXXX C A P T A I N

"You're my favorite prey
                                                  'Cause I hurt the ones I love."

Her heart sank into a deeper feeling. He spoke in such a provocative way about the past, causing the elfin to grow more heavy with rage. Cheeks burning hard from embarrassment, she could only let out small stutters, clutching roughly now on a blade that now slipped from her sleeve. She clutched it roughly in the hand, teeth snarled out. " I am not the child that you meet seven years ago. And I will be damn if you spoke to me in that manner? Children playing pirates is it? Dare hold your tongue sir.. before i cut it into little pieces..." Raising the blade to his lips and gently gliding it across. She was then removed away, wrapped closely into Thomas's arms. The anger bubbling like a pot of oil. What did the fool dare speak to him in that manner... "L-let go..." She cried out at Tom. Wanting nothing but to nick the man where the sun don't shine.

Before anything else could happen, she felt Thomas warm embrace. Comforting, and loving. Then his sweet words, trashing Breakers own foul ones. Soon, the Elfin felt her heart going miles a minute. Beating forcefully in the ribcage. Blinking quickly as Thomas started to warmly kiss her lips, her eyes closed slowly. Wrapping her nimble fingers on his cheek. For the moment, the thought of Breaker was no more. And it was just them. Standing there. "Cherie.. " She breathed out. In a almost trance, still dazed from the passion of the kiss. Slowly stepping away with her love. Till those magic words hit her ears.. Then the dark hate started to sink in once more. White beard. Speaking of the old captain in such a trashy way. Of all people his old mate, speaking of him in that manner. H-how dare he. ".. Lighten me.. Why did he keep me?!.. W-wait. T-thomas.. I need to know.." Feeling the other captain start to make way, from the powerful man. "B-b*****d.." Hissing out from the corner of her lips.

Vivian, as they both got away towards the ship.. Vivian wanted nothing but to go back, but Tom knowing best. Lead the women away from the madness. Wishing not to blow their cover. He was clearly thinking best. But the Elfin could not help but grow angry, wishing to pull away with each step.. But she found herself walking into the "Shattered maiden." Stepping onto the deck she pulled Thomas into her bedroom. Breathing hard, gasping almost. Angry of course, but.. Just being in his arms was making the elfin calm. Pulling him to his back on the doorway of the bedroom, Vivian stared up at him at his face. Her cheeks warm. His warm face, the way his lips curved and his brown eyes, oh how her cold stature would melt at that gaze. The elfin, pinned him more on the doorway and finally breathed out. "Thank you... " Before diving her lips onto his once more, deepening it more. Parting her lips open then.. gave him baiser amoureu as they called it in her county. A lovers kiss.

ooc;

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image
        T O M F L E N T

Forbidden in h e a v e n and useless in h e l l

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Through every attempt she made to try and get back at Breaker, Tom held Vivi firm. He could feel her hate. His shadows fed on it. But in a way that was only meant to calm her, to take all the hate she had, but there was so much. When he was led to her quarters, Tom was more than ready to receive a tongue lashing. He had come between her and her kill, something that would no doubt anger him. But once again, he was joyfully proven wrong as he received another deep passionate kiss. Thrice that day it had happened, and each one was better than the last. "No problem at all dear.." He said as soon as the kiss was broken. "The crews need at least...one able captain." He touched her chin "And it's only fair that it be you. You will get your chance to end that...egh...'man' as he so laughingly proclaims himself to be. I mean really, thinking I'm a boy?" He was joking of course, acting like it bothered him. "I think I should have called him 'old timer' instead hahaha!"

{ Location } { Mood } { Company }

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
                                            User Image

Not even gold and silver can

piratekittin666's Princess

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aristocratic Pirate Fairy
Felicity Amane Shadowbreeze
First Mate of Graceful Death

Accompanied by: Zavier and Zena
Tunes: Blackmore's Night - The Storm

What would you do if you spent much of your life as a prisoner?

Felicity sees Captain Vivi and Tom return to the ship out of the corner of her eye, only to disappear into Vivi's quarters, nothing suspicious about that no sir, especially considering how Tom had been holding the female captain as they had returned. The look that Felicity had seen on Vivi's face though spoke volumes, she was really quite angry about something, and the fairy could not even begin to imagine the reason for that, though it must have been quite deep. It was good to see that the captain had returned, Felicity needed to speak to her after all, but she was busy so Felicity was stuck on deck, speaking with this lass Zena instead.

I know what I'd do, I'd lash back in whatever way I could and I have, it meant the death of those who sought to cage me, think about it.

)(OOC: ugh...short :S)(

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User ImageUser Image

J A R V I S
--------------------------------
V A L K E N H A Y N

Jarvis seeing Vivi back gave him a big sigh of relief, his eyes to a normal shade again he turned to follow, but they had other plans. Jarvis decided to leave them, so he walked to the bow of the ship and stared at the full moon. He smiled a devious smile, his mind slowly taken by his own demon. Thoughts of slaughtering that man Breaker still fed his mind, going out and finding navy men to feast upon filled his mind to the brim, he hadn't fed in a while.

Finally Jarvis snaps out of it, realizing he had turned both arms and his left leg, he shook it off quickly and turned to see if anyone had seen it. He didn't want to show it yet, he didn't know who was a friendly or a traitor.

Mood: Relieved
Accompanied: No one
Zena Marshal
Informative Gunner

Zena shook her head at the first mate to tell her she was wrong. Though she apprechiated the comment about her name. "First off, thank you, the name is unique from what I have heard. Secondly, you would be wrong. I did commit the crime, however I can only imagine that they do not have the details completely correct. My father was unintentionally killed by me or by himself, however you wish to look at self sacrafice. My third step mother was killed by me intentionally with self defense in mind, the manor was burned due to the guards missing me and hitting something flammable, and my sister died on the journey here. So I did, in fact, kill my family, but not in the manner that the police would suspect." Zena explained and was about to continue when she put her right forearm up to her mouth and coughed a little. Her emotionless look never changed but the fact of the manner was that she almost forgot that she didn't ask for clarifications she was only guessing at her past which may not ultimately matter to her. "Excuse me, I lost track of the topic there. Sorry." Zena said bringing her arm around her shoulder to grab the wrapped white rifle on her back and unwrap the poorly wrapped brown paper that was intended to hide the rifle.

Zena held the rifle up with the butt of the rifle sitting on the deck while the barrel faced straight up. It wasn't loaded but according to her family, it was a polite and safe stance. "I am a good marksman, out of ten shots I will make eight bullseyes on a still target, on the move, I was able to draw a pistol and shoot three guards in the head. The other six were shot in other vital areas such as the heart, stomach, joints, and so on. My eyesight and hearing are enhanced with a memory that could draw a picture of that person with a glance. My hearing keeps track of their movement when they are out of sight range for up to 30 yards. My knowledge in gunsmithing is limited only being able to fix old, broken, or jammed guns to moderate condition. Those are my skills." She explained seeing a couple go into the ship and noticing Zavier fade from her side. It seemed foolish to her for someone to love on a pirate ship or on a navy ship even because at any point one of the two could die and that would lead to despair which would make that person weaker in the end. Or so she thought. Her disapproval of them wasn't too obvious on her face, seeing as how her eye could not show emotion but she did tilt her head at them wondering why. Then her focus went back to the first mate when she returned her focus to her.

"Is there anything else you need or wish to know? There isn't anything for me to hold back, in the end anything about me is irrelevant and therefor there is no reason for me to hide anything. And if there is something I must do, it goes without saying that I expect it to be humanly achievable without my death involved though I understand there could be any level of risk involved." Zena stated, trying to make it clear that she would say anything about herself to join the crew, whether or not she could do anything to join depended entirely on the task.

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Accompanied by: Zavier and Zena

Felicity listens politely as Zena speaks of her past, the fairy hadn't asked for her to reveal such things but it was good to know the lass's background, she could be a good addition to the crew. Felicity smiles softly to the lass when she's finished talking,
"Sounds like you have some very useful skills, and we can always use new gunners, certainly sounds like you have little reason to boast or to lie to me so I'll take your word for your skills and recommend you to our Captain Vivi, it wouldn't do to test your gunnery skills while we're trying to remain as inconspicuous as possible. I don't need anything else from you, but it sounds like you're in a bit of trouble and it may already be known to the port authorities about your...crimes, would you like to join me below decks?"

I know what I'd do, I'd lash back in whatever way I could and I have, it meant the death of those who sought to cage me, think about it.
Zena Marshal
Curious Gunner

Zena found the first mate to be reasonable enough though that wasn't saying much compared to how her old friends were back in her city. "I shall join you below deck but if you don't mind me asking, for what purpose are we going below deck?" Zena asked as she got closer to the fairy to start following her. The wings on the fairy were starting to catch more and more of Zena's attention and eventually she had to ask "Are these wings real? I was always told that such things could not exist on human beings. Or am I wrong to guess that you are even human?" Zena examined the wings more closely and no matter how she looked at it they seemed to be of flesh, though the kind of flesh you would find on a butterfly but nevertheless they seemed real.

((NOOOOO not again!))

Super Soldier

9,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

~Breaker~

His eyes scanned the dark wood of the Ivory Valkyrie, his lips forming a small smile. The ship was on the opposite side of the pier, their flag pulled down as to not raise any suspicion. They were just another merchant ship with some incredible decor.

The ship, the Ivory Valkyrie, was a large, four deck ship with two decks atop the flight-deck. Two steering ports were found, forward and aft, atop the ship. Internally, it had a secondary manual shift system that would take six men turning while running for thirty turns to get her to turn two degrees, but it was a fail safe none the less. The sides were lined with cannon ports. Javelin systems were placed along the bull nose on both port and starboard, the brow mimicking the fore. Hundreds of ropes danged from the six masts, the main mast high in the sky, all sails pulled to the mast. The dark wood grain was worn by salt corrosion, but it was like the wood loved it. Incredible gold floral was etched into the wood, as though ancients built it long ago. On the bullnose, which was customary for most pirate ships and ships in general of this time, was a woman with a bloody blindfold over her eyes, her hair falling into the wood of the ship. Her arms were placed back, palms pressed against the wood of the ship with nails driving through the centers of them. The look on her lips showed no emotion. Half of her Valkyrie's attire(The sash and robe) covered her right leg with black and gold adornments, her other leg exposed, bent at the knee with the foot pressed into the hull.

His eyes shifted over the magnificent sight, his crew standing up top, welcoming him aboard with waves and whistles. He had to laugh. If there was one thing in this world he loved more than his riches and fame, it was the crew he'd gathered and governed.

Capt. Breaker's crew was an all-encompassing crew of multiple cultures and differentiation. The one thing that brought them together was their love for the sea, a good fight, and all the women money can offer.

Upon entry to the ship, he was greeted by a few of his mates with a pat on the back and a few of the mates yelling 'welcome back, Captain!'

He made his way up to the aft top deck with the steering shaft and set himself up over his crew.

"Alright mates! Here's what's about to happen! Initiate Demolition, Phase I!"

The crew screamed out with a hearty cheer. In just a couple of moments, they had the ship pulled off the pier, ropes on the ship and faked out, and were pulling out to sea.

After about twenty minutes of getting out into open waters, the ship dropped anchor from both fore and aft, having position their ship they wanted it. The cannon ports then started to open up.

"Alright mates! Tonights the raid! Ready the cannons! Ready the men!"

Beloved Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Zyhm

User Image

User Image

-N A V Y
                                                        ---C A P T A I N
                                                        ---------S A N J I
                                                        ------------R E N
                                                        ---------------T E N G U

"
                                                              Even if all the people in the world
                                                              Scorn me and laugh at me,
                                                              If somebody would be there at my side,
                                                              Then I would be happy. "

User Image
                                                              Sanji had not wanted this, not to be treated like a servant. To foul mouthed British bastards. How would she be able to handle Flent? Simple. Just like always, he had a weakness for trying to sacrifice himself for the better of the crew. Like the bloody idiot like he was. When the time stirred at the right moment.. The attack would happen swift and rash. No more playing nice with the likes of him... Pausing, the firedemon peered out to her palm and glared. Markings trailed all around, just little reminders of just what kind of pain the man had caused.. God. Damn. It. She blew out hot air, trying to ease down from the tension inside. A small trail of flames parted out from the lips, turning her heel to eye at her second in command. Zanik. A rather curious man that was a slightly nervous wreck. Muttering to himself at times like a mad man. But the boy was a master with healing so, as long as he was useful. Sanji did not care what the hell he did. They were quite different A Fire demon and.. a Water nymph. Hard headed and fierce women, a timid apologetic man. Well, this was going to be interesting no?

The fire demon, raised her chin and addressed Zanik. "The British are scum " Putting it quite blunt with a loud sigh, placing a hand onto her forehead. Shaking her head side to side. Placing her other hand onto the boys soft shoulder. " Nothing, but cowards.. For the moment we going to help their little pawn. A.. Gunner from the Satan's howl.. Traitor that made a deal with them. For now. We help." Giving the shoulder a soft squeeze. "Then. Once it is in our favor, we will make sure to strike. Flent is ours boy. And I will be damn if they are going to take him from me. We will show those Sissies of men how the Spaniards do things. Right."

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

User Image

Dangerous Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

ℛed AKA Wølf øf the $ea

«Bleeding Brighter Than Red»

╚═════════════════════════╝

Companion: Gia
Mood: Drunk and Pissed

XXXXXXXXXXXXX Red 's eyes widened as he heard a familiar voice fill his ears. He grinned, bottle in hand it, being an answer in itself, and shook his head. "Actually, with me healing rate, I rarely manage ta actually get drunk. As long as I constantly 'ave something though, I can keep a decent buzz. Shhh, don't tell me secret." He laughed and took another swig of the bottle, when someone approached Alexis. She pulled a knife and placed it to the woman's' neck, before demanding from Gia to see their captain. Red stay seated as Gia began to threaten the naval officer. Red stood up slowly, as the bodies began to vanish Red stood up and threw his bottle at the girl. There was little he could do about one who could simply disappear at a whim. But he felt if he didn't try, Gia would hunt down the nearest silver bullet and place it in his skull.

Unfortunately, he was a moment late, and she had vanished a second before the bottle hit her, as it sailed through the air, and nailed a random pedestrian. Red stiffed a laugh, realizing now wouldn't be the best time to burst into laughter, lest Gia hunt down the nearest... well, you already read that part. he grabbed hold of Gia, and pulled her out of the pub, before the man could see who had thrown the bottle at the back of his head. He pushed her up against the wall, and held her there, eyes locked into hers. "Stay calm, and don't rip me in half. We'll get 'er back, but we have ta stay calm about this." His green eyes stared into her red ones, waiting for the color to slip back to gold, before they began to move.

User Image User Image

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Accompanied by: Zena

Felicity smiled a little when asked why they were going below decks, but she answered truthfully, voicing her own concerns as she lead Zena to the crew quarters,
"For your protection as well as for the safety of the crew, we don't want to draw too much attention to our ship. It's already suspicious enough as it is being a large frigate and flying the flag of the British East India Company."
Direct and to the point, Felicity enters her own quarters and invites Zena to follow, as the lass wasn't part of the crew yet and didn't have her own room, she merely blinks when asked about her wings however, turning back to the lass to answer her with a small smile.
"Ah, they're real all right, I'm not a human however, I am a fairy, hence my rather...diminutive stature, don't mistake me though, I'm not first mate just for show."
She winks at that last statement, she had indeed earned her place and her overall skills belied her small stature.

Zanik
Nervous First Mate

Zanik's shoulder felt like it was being pressed on a little too tightly but that wasn't what was making him nervous. "Um... That's a little harsh Captain, first off, isn't it good that the gunner is on our side now? It means he understands that the pirates are evil and lawless and wants to make ammends right? I don't think traitor is the exact word for him..." Zanik said trying to smile but it was uncomfortable right now being under the captain's gaze. He was also afraid of moving from the captain as well. "Plus it isn't really fair to say the British in general are scum... B-but I understand why you are angry! Please be patient with them captain, I'm sure they'll undoubtedly accept your full support soon and give you much more say once we help this gunner a bit." Zanik said, trying to calm down the captain a bit even though this mood of hers was better then what he had expected her to react like. Still, he wanted the captain to concentrate on what needed to be done now rather then later when they were finished helping the gunner. "Shall we go meet with the gunner then? Or was there another issue you wanted to address?"
Zena Marshal
Curious Gunner

Zena's head tilted at her last comment, not sure what to make of that. "It's not really a first mate if they are just sitting there and not giving orders is it? A first mate for show sounds more like a king being ruled by his advisors except the first mate doesn't dictate what happens on a ship, the captain does. Hmm.... I don't understand why someone would want a first mate for show..." Zena said almost speaking to herself now as she was trying to think of benefits that could come from a first mate that couldn't do their job. The sad thing was, she was being completely serious for she is unable to be sarcastic or give an attitude. "Are we to wait here for the captain to come then?" Zena said looking around the place a bit.

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Graceful in Life, Hynpotic by Gaze.

Gianna Fiterelli---Graceful Death Cabin Girl
(Queen's Outfit)

"Skilled with a Knife to Shorten Your Days."

She was gone....Lex was gone....in a moment of celebration she lost the only one to ever understand her in depth. Her nails peeled in to the wood as the girl spoke to her. Her aura only growing with her rage. These new powers were so difficult to control, with such fire with in her. The wood beneath her darkening and staining with a deep red color. The girl's word becoming drowned out background noise as her own doubts haunted her head. Nightmares from her visions and her tests. The vision of Alexis mutilated from her test imprinted on her mind. The sound of a crash in the background. Her rage reaching near boiling point as the aura consumed around the rest of her body. Immediately after the crash, a light push to move the nice girl from the way then arms around her waist pulling her away.

----------------------------

Red had pulled her from the floor, as her rage consumed and her new title taking control of her actions. She had never been this way before the island. She never had such power when she was angry. A hard sting to her back as it hit the wall, her arms held against it at her shoulders and her knees pressed firmly against the wood. The touch of his hand on her wrist would leave blood behind. The man made her look at him in the eyes. This action alone helped the words get through. She clenched her fists until her nails left scratches in the palms of her hands. She was breathing normally, it was more in huffs like she was holding the pain in. She tired to turn away but his eyes followed. Her rage filled eyes losing themselves in the sea of green that was his own. HIs words repeating in her head. 'Stay calm' Her eyes flickered at first and she pushed back at his hold on her. Then he found her eyes again. 'Stay Calm' rang through her head.

----------------------------

Her breathing began to slow as her eyes found moisture in the outer corners. Her eyes melted in to their odd copper color at last as the tears found course and fell down her cheeks. Her face exposed the blush of her embarassment as the aura disappeared in to her skin. The blood that had taken over Red's hands and dripped on the floor, drew back into her skin. It disappeared in to the medium tan of her skin and vanished. The scratches on her open palms healed in full view. "L-lex..." She finally spoke as she looked up in to Red's worried eyes. "I....I Failed her." She said her bottom lip trembling. She felt like her love would die and it was all her fault. That she wasn't strong enough. The tears ran down her face and fell off her chin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff