• First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

ℛed AKA Wølf øf the $ea

«Bleeding Brighter Than Red»

╚═════════════════════════╝

Companion: Captain Tom, Captain Vivian and Gia
Mood:

XXXXXXXXXXXXX Red nodded at captain Tom, a smile spread wide across his face. He doubted he could get away completely with the story, but it was worth a shot. What was he expected to say? 'James and I went off to a naval ship, where James began to talk with some of his buddies from back in the day. I got bored, and left him behind, got a drink at a tavern, before letting the girl get taken, doing nothing but tossing the bottle of alcohol at the officer.'

Something told Red that story would get him in more trouble. Though honestly, the fact that he had thrown an almost full bottle of alcohol away would say a lot. He stepped over to Gia about to take her out of the room. "Sorry sir. I never managed to bring any supplies onboard. On account of attempting ta save madam Alexis. I do have the money ya gave me, sir. I never bought anything, and the one thing I did get, I never actually paid fer. Pirate, after all." This one was the truth, however, and he bent down to pick up Gia, attempting to hold her as he did before. He turned around slowly and made his way towards the door before turning his head around to speak to Tom once more. "I would suggest asking James about tha Navy. I haven't the slightest idea. Don't worry Captain. Being yer second mate, I will gladly use me duty and high rank ta assign someone the job of stocking the ship. 'Ave I ever let ya down befer?" He grinned, knowing that Tom couldn't argue with him on this point. He pushed the door open and nodded a farewell as the hatch shut behind him.

he traveled through the decks of the ship, as he made his way to medical ward. It took him a little extra time to find the place as he was not used to the new ship. "Don't worry lass. Everything will be fine. I promise. We'll get yer love to ya safe and sound." His voice was soft, as he whispered to her, hoping some of the words made it through the wall she had set up. Red pushed the door open to the medical ward, calling out to anyone who would be there. "'Ello?! Any docs in here? Hope someones here so I don't take all these drugs fer meself!" He hoped that it would get their attention, and come running in, but who knew if anyone was even there.

User Image User Image

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

██████████ ███████ ███████
                                                              ____________▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ (
                                                              _________________愛しています )

__The sky smiles______██████████████
                                                              ______________ - - - - - - -
                                                              __________________________upon our, perfect D a y
                                                              no cloud can ruin this feeling.

____

Thaddeus stared off at the naval ships moving about the harbor, they seemed to be playing a war game. He knew that it was more then a show of force, he smiled. Thaddeus had to admit it felt right being in uniform again, he had missed being a soldier, the feeling of giving orders and knowing that your men relied on you. He had played the part of underling far to long, he had forgotten what it felt like to lead and now for once since he joined the pirates he was free once more. He breathed deeply pride swelling within his chest. Thaddeus would help Hugh capture and destroy the mythical creature known as Satan's Howl and its horrible spawn Graceful Death. He brushed his shoulder off a little, the uniform fit like a glove. He couldn't help but smile.

A man stepped on the deck of his ship and cleared his throat, "The Admiral wants you to do something, well stupid"said the servant. Thaddeus turned and listened to him explain what the Admiral wanted him to do. When the man finished Thaddeus sighed, "He really wants me to do that?"He asked. The man nodded, "Yes, but you don't have to follow his orders to the letter."He said and Thaddeus thought about it for a second, "I'll carry out my orders."he said with a smile.

Thaddeus walked down the gangway of the HMS-Majestic a section of Marines stood there and saluted. The officer looked at him, "Sir."he said in a salute. Thaddeus nodded and smiled, "Come with me lads, we have orders."He said and he lead the group towards the docked ship that housed his former allies.

The group moved along the docks parting crowds of people who looked on slightly dumbfounded at the troops. They moved in a wall of red, Thaddeus stood out for his uniform was not like the others. He signaled for them to form a line as they neared the ship. He nodded to the officer who raised his pistol in the sky and fired a shot as they neared the gangplank. Thaddeus folded his arms and waited for his former crew and the ladies who had castrated them to come out and see what was going on.

____

▶Location: On the Docks, Next to Graceful Death 2.0
                                                              ▶With: Alone-Sorta
                                                              ▶Mood: Amused
                                                              ▶Uniform: Imperial Army(rough look)

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Graceful in Life, Hynpotic by Gaze.

Gianna Fiterelli---Graceful Death Cabin Girl
(Queen's Outfit)

"Skilled with a Knife to Shorten Your Days."

Gia had a wall up that was true, but she wasn't completely unaware of what was happening. Her copper eyes never left the conversation, a few furrowed brows to the words showed she knew what she was hearing. SHe adjusted to hold on Red's neck again when he went to lift her up. When they passed the captains again she hid her face in shame. "I failed, Mr. Red" She whispered against his neck. The wall was up, but his words were seeping through like a leak in the rain. When he called for the doctors she shifted to look where they were. They were in the ward already. "no." She said suddenly and kicked lightly until, he set her down.

----------------------------

Gia shook her head and backed to the wall where the beams met. "No doctors, mr. red." She said jumping off the standing beam to pull herself on to the rafter. She looked down at them. "The doctors will tell the captain. I can't see them." She said scared that the Graceful death will exile her like her family had too. "Then I'll never get Lex back." She jumped at the sound of a gunshot on deck. She hopped down her dress cascading down with her. She took Red's hand. "Follow me" She said, leading him in to the wash room for the medic. She stood on the toilet and hopped up into a nearly invisible crevice in the connection wall. She came back from the darkness to motion him up. "Come" She said crawling along the small space between the two decks. She sat at one point to look up between the creases in the woods at the feet on deck.

Dangerous Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

ℛed AKA Wølf øf the $ea

Mood:

XXXXXXXXXXXXX Red looked down at the woman as she began to kick and fidget in his arms. He held her for a moment, until he realized she was attempting to get out of his arms, without actually trying to harm him. He set her down finally, and she darted from him, backing against the wall. She climbed up into the rafters and claimed that if she saw a Doc, they would tell the captain something... and therefore not be able to save Alexis. 'Yer like a monkey, so damn nimble' He stepped forward, hoping to get her down from the rafters, when gunfire had broken his concentration. Fortunately, it brought her down to the decks as well, her skirt following as if she had wings. She grabbed hold of his hand and pulled him into the washroom. She let him go and seemingly disappeared into a wall.

Red stared for a second, thinking she was trying to escape and save Alexis on her own. It was a few moments later that she slid back into sight and called for him to follow. He sighed, hating being in small spaces, before grabbing her hand and letting her pull him along.

User Image User Image

Beloved Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Zyhm

User Image

User Image

-N A V Y
                                                        ---C A P T A I N
                                                        ---------S A N J I
                                                        ------------R E N
                                                        ---------------T E N G U

"
                                                              Even if all the people in the world
                                                              Scorn me and laugh at me,
                                                              If somebody would be there at my side,
                                                              Then I would be happy. "

User Image
                                                              Sanji tilted her head to the side with a rather amused grin, brushing her hair to the side removing it away from her face. Raising a finger to lightly tap the nymphs nose. "Once a traitor always a traitor boy.. Who is to say he will not do the same with the rest of us.. " Putting it quite simply, removing her gripe from his shoulder. Cracking her neck side to side. Stretching her arms in the air, yawning. "And I do not take any orders from.. A pirate. Ex or not." Bluntly stating. Shaking her head side to side. Knowing fully, with the encounter with Thomas.. The double crossing that could happen in the end with toying with one of those bastards. It was amusing to watch the meek boy trying to comfort her with words. Never meeting a sort of man before, after all.. It was typical that only brute men truly enjoyed the vast rough life as a navel sea dog. While Zanik, reminded her of a sort of gentle meek person. Someone that had a kind set of hands, almost little too gentle for this sort of work. She did not know what to make of him just yet. But, Sanji only hoped that the man would be able to finish their task of removing the pirates when push come to shove.

"The British Navy look down on Spain like they are better.. They treated us like mere children. Will I show the "Queens" Men respect? I think not..." Bluntly stating, with a rather harsh tone. When it came to Spain, Sanji was quite nobel women. Would do anything to protect it, and disliked any sort of people. That looked down at her country, those people. Would not get a single piece of her respect. "But you are right boy, we must go greet this "Ex" Pirate and all. Let us go and seek him out." Huffing out, fixing her jacket to wrap it firmly around her slim frame.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

User Image

piratekittin666's Princess

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Captain Errin Goldin...
of the Graceful Frigate Darkened Soul

Location Location... Deck of HMS Valiant
My Feminine Feelings... disappointed

Errin let go of Sicily's wrists and stepped back, sighing softly as she replied to the girl,
"As you wish Miss Lynn, though I will tell you right now that i am not 'with' the navy, I simply sail with them, and for them now and again, my preferred prey are rich Spanish treasure galleons and other ships belonging to nations opposing Britain, as far as Britain's enemies are concerned, I'm just as much a pirate as you are, I just have a piece of paper that pardons my own...crimes against opposing crowns."
It was all true, as a Privateer of Britain, Errin was a pirate in the eyes of countries like France and Spain, it was a little sad that Sicily claimed that Errin was there to gloat however and she sighs softly, speaking to the girl once again,
"Gloating is for pompous men in overdecorated uniforms Miss Lynn, I assure you that I am not here to gloat, i heard sounds of you struggling and came to see what was going on, i'm sure your crew will find some way to free you, in the meantime I shall take my leave of you and tell your crew of your incarceration, I assume your ship is the large frigate I saw flying an East India Company flag...quite suspicious that, you'll have to tell whoever's idea it was that it's a bad idea next time."
Errin then offered Sicily an apologetic smile before turning on her heel and leaving the room, she could report to Hugh Fraser later, in the meantime she started for the ship she'd spotted when she'd come into port, only to duck out of sight to see a group of British soldiers there already, headed by a man in a black uniform that seemed somewhat familiar.

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(Queen's Outfit)

Gia hadn't taken his hand this time, he had taken the opportunity and took hers. She hitched over a bit so he could sit in the larger space beneath the steps to the helm of the deck. She looked up between the creases just breathing at first, listening to the activities above. She heard a distinct name among the whispers of the people finding their arms on the deck. Thaddeus. "Mister Thaddeus?..." She spoke in the darkness. "....he must be the one who betrayed us. The one who caused Alexis harm again..." She trailed off as her anger raised. Her hand squeezing his more so as her breathing increased. "He's the wa....one that hurt Lexie....." Her began to shift again in the dark, the squeeze of her hand becoming tighter.

Gia's eyes gave off a light glow in the dim light. Her skin becoming hot again like fresh blood. Blood began to creep over both their hands. Hers remaining untouch as it just tinted her skin with the aura. ".....I Will Kill Him...." She said and in that instance she let go of his hand. In that same motion she moved her legs beneath her to a crawl postition. She rushed to climb over the werewolf to go kill Thaddeus. She should've seen it before. He attacked them on the first Graceful Death. But his blood was what kept her from killing him before. It softened her, knowing all his pains and seeing his future. His future now tainted and stained with the blood of his own he did and will spill. She sent a mental pulse to the man, sending a surge in his blood that she was so connected to. Her new powers allowing her to project now. The pulse would be unfelt to anyone but her target, but seen in a blink as her red aura disappeared only a moment then returned. The pulse would give the target an instant headache as the blood inside moved so suddenly. It was accompanied by a vision.

The vision was the future vision she had seen before. Thaddeus standing atop a mountain with a babe in his arms including the blood stained pants, the sense of happiness in his face, the troubling clouds above. But the vision would change in an instant as the clouds began to rain blood upon him, the babe bled its own blood from its head disappearing against him, his face dropping to that of rage, Then his body dropping to his knees in the puddle of blood with a forebodding silhoette behind him with an ax. The vision lasted a brief moment, but the target would feel as though it was longer. Meanwhile the gypsy was climbing over the werewolf with an objective to kill the dragon man.

User Image

"It appears our plan's must be canceled." Ann said as she watched the red coats convert on the graceful death. She watched carefully unable to see who was leading them, she followed at a distance if Flint wanted to follow she could. Ann kept her head down and her red eyes trained on the red coats until they reached the dock. She didn't want to be busted so she hung back just out of ear shot. The REd's had not boarded the ship yet and she would not risk getting caught incase they decided to take the crew hostage. "How did they find out." She muttered, as far as she had known no one gave away their position, by the looks of the people none of them knew what was going on. The white haired girl bit her lip as she watched, she would stop at nothing to keep her family from being locked up once again.

Anxious Survivor

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

Jillian "Jinx" Rae Kodiam

User Image xx Just xx Stand xx Up xx And xx xx Scream
XXXXXXX THE TAINTED CLCK IS CUNTING DWN FASTER AND FAST! YU GAVE IN T ME
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Would you say the nights are far too long now?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Faster, Faster And Fast xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Feeling: On Edge xxxxxxxxxxWith Whom: -- xxxxxxxxxxClothing xxxxxxxxxxMusic

XXXXXXXXXShe had moved quickly through the shadows of the docks, her steps light and fluid- moving from wall to wall. She could feel her blade pressing against the back of her caff as she would press alongst the walls. She heard a distant sound, one that was all too familiar to her ear drums. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw someone move quickly. She was in no position to see as to who had caused the ear splitting sound. She half expected to hear a scream, but Jinx found herself distracted and wasn't pay too much attention as to if there already had been one or not. But at this moment in time, Jinx did not feel all to safe being out on the dock. But at the same time, she wasn't too sure if she trusted herself to move quickly enough to make it back to the ship. It was like a child's game of sharks and guppies and she was the guppy. She tucked her cover lower onto her head as she moved again against the shadows. Her boots echoed slightly against the cobble of the stone, in her mind she could hear explosions of her past with every step.

XXXXXXXXXAt this point, Jinx had to make the desision to either scramble back to the Inn, or race across the open dock to the ship. The chances of her making it were slim. She only had a few of her bombers on her person and she didn't want to make a scene for any of the others that were still residing on the dock. Maybe someone might come along with a better plan, but for now she might just have to wait it out. Moving quickly, she made sure that she found a location where she could see the ship fully. If anything happened, she would just have to sprint to get to it. She looked in the direction of the gunshot, "I should have know the tides were getting higher..." she hushed under her breath.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oh My God xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dangerous Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
James 'Spence' Fraser,
Sailing Master,
Gentleman Pirate.

James' silver tongue usually got him out of trouble but never in it, it had worked magic all his life, as a child his talent with words made mistakes and accidents disappear under a sea of innocence, wit and charm, As a teen in the Royal Navy as a Junior Sailing Master his silver tongue had saved him from flogging while his quick action in Navigation kept his captain sweet towards him, after-all it was his vessel, not the captains. And as a pirate his silver tounge had got the Howl only the best of supplies and in and out of ports more tightly guarded than this one..... but his luck and skill would only last so Long.

James, Geoffry, his first mate and the Two most senior ranking Royal Marines has swiftly left the deck shortly after the re-acquaintance, lunch was sent for in the fashion of high tea, something that James missed very much from Britain, the ships cook had sent for provisions and worked as quickly as he could to make delicacies that wouldn't be mistaken for one of the grand palaces. Hi tea was a fairly lengthy affair and although James was on edge and now felt slightly uncomfortable sitting in the ships captains quarters making light conversation with the other Naval officers he knew it was for the best, to get the supplies he required without causing too much suspicion.

Afternoon tea had began and the 5 naval officers started into light conversation there was a definite focus on what James had been doing to be in Benghazi, and of course James started to spin his web he told a great story of how he had be written off from naval service as a new captain there wasn't a commission for him and so he was working as a privateer for the EIC and came across a tour vessel that had been damaged due to an act of Piracy and he rescued the passengers and promised to escort them to their destinations of Benghazi as he head for Goa in India. The story seemed fool proof and was being bought it would have appeared as all the men tucked into light pastries and biscuits that the cook had prepared and so James took his opportunity and started to ask "Well you see Geoffry, the thing is now that Ive had these additional passengers I had to ditch some ammunition to rebalanced my weight and of course they have consumed much more food than imaginable, I'll have to keep the navy crew on till we reach London in a few weeks time, however my greatest concern is ammunition!" James asked with a polite smile, Geoffry nodded in agreement as if he understood what James was alluring to, the meeting was going well James relaxed a little bit then there was a crack, a pistol shot not far down the dock a sound which stood out from the distant booms of the Naval ships doing their maneuvers. James jumped to his feet and walked over to the windows of the room looking at the under cover pirate shim, he could see the regiment of redcoats around the ship and the cloud of pistol smoke that blew slowly away.

"What the devil!-" He started, "Trouble on your ship Captain!?" Geoffry interrupted as he stood to his feet, James was too focused on trying to see what was going on, "Gentlemen" Geoffry commanded and within a split second the three men who had been cheerfully taking tea with sprung into action, James didnt stand a chance, the First Mate leapt from his seat over to the door sliding the lock over on the door and drawing his pistol, the Two marines jumped up and charged at James the first, the more junior of the two swept in for a rugby tackle taking James legs away from him while the other Wrapped his arm around James neck, he panicked and struggled causing a slight commotion, however Red was now long gone and James was all alone, The Captain of the Marines used his free arm to feel for James sword and Scabbard, both of which were missing as he had surrendered his weapon to Vivi and the Marine eventually discovered his dagger and threw it down on the deck. Geoffry had taken this time to go to his writing desk and had produced an arrest warrant "Acting Captain, James Spencer Fraser, Commanding officer of the Bounty Ship Achilles, it is my duty, by the Order of his Majesty the King and the Commanding Officer of the Anti-Piracy Task Force to inform you that you are Under arrest on the charges of Mutiny, Treason, Theft from the Crown , Piracy, Destruction of Crown Property and Disobeying order, as An officer you will be tried before a Court Marshal of 4 Admirals in the Admiralty building in London, should you be found guilty it is my duty to inform you that for these heinous crimes you will be hung till death From the Yard arm of His Majesties ship the Victory docked at Portsmouth dock, so that all your peers pirate or Naval may see that the hand of Justice is indifferent and catches up with all those who attempt to turn to Piracy.... I am to take you from this place to the Flag ship of the fleet where you will be detained and returned to England at the Rear Admirals pleasure where you will face trial.... May god have Mercy on your Soul!" Geoffry's words were cold and seemed insincere, James struggled more desperately he felt his heart pounding as he continued to struggle, but as he did the Marine tightened his grip.... until it was getting harder for James to breathe, die here or die in England it was a hard decision but James was feeling weaker as he struggled for oxygen.

And then all of a sudden he was falling he his the deck with a thud as the two marines left go of him he fell into a crumpled gasping heap, choking for air, Geoffry had walked up to him, hed sat the arrest warrant on the table and drew his pistol, he withdrew the flint and held the barrel "Sorry lad, but its for your own good!" Geoffry muttered before swing the pistol against the back of James head, rendering him unconscious.

How'd you do that?.... Sea turtles,mate!

Dangerous Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

ℛed AKA Wølf øf the $ea

Mood:

XXXXXXXXXXXXX Red followed behind the woman slowly. She had practice at maneuvering through crevices like this. If Red ever came into these sort of situations, he tended to Shift, and burst through the small area, smashing everything in sight until it was a wide open space for him to travel through. But he stayed calm and silent, as he struggled to follow the gypsy. She stopped suddenly as she heard the name Red had been catching as well. Thaddeus. Her hand suddenly gripped his with increasing strength, the anger in her body rising up again, as she realized the man had betrayed them all, and caused her lover to be captured. He aura began to light up the darkness they were in, the red light surrounding them. The smell of blood filled his nostrils as her powers began to show themselves.

In an instant, the woman let go of his hand and began to crawl over him. her aura flashed for just a moment, shutting him into complete darkness. He could feel her body around his as she struggled, attempting to get free, so she would be able to kill the traitor. Red wrapped his amrs around the gypsy, and pulled her into him, holding her tightly. "What have I told ya about bein' calm, lass?" Her body began to thrash fighting against him, but no matter how many blows she dealt him, which were all surprisingly painful coming from the small woman, he held her down in a bear hug.

User Image User Image

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

(Queen's Outfit)

Gia fought against the werewolf's hold. She sent the back of her head back into his. She pulled at her arms as he had them against her chest. "Let me go.....of me" She said as she struggled against him. She pushed off the palms of her feet to push her body backwards and him into the wall of the small space. She managed to turn in his bear hug to look at him. "I need to get Thaddeus" Her eyes were bright red as their stared at him and her voice took three different tones at once. The rubies in her tiara glowed a bit in the dark as her anger rose more. She sent her fist into the man's chest. She was not her own person at the moment. The queen side was taking over.

Gia was taking quick breaths. "He will bow to me...." The three toned voice broke the silence as she sent her knee in to his upper thigh. "No one betrays a queen...." She threatened as she sent her palm in to his chest. She struggled getting near freedom three times before her red eyes found his green ones. She screamed a short scream as he squeezed her tighter, using his legs to hold her own down. "Let me go...." She yelled at him as her voice came back to normal. She struggled a few moments more before her eyes returned to normal and she laid her head against her chest. "Why won't you let me go.?" She asked she tried to pull away again and looked up at Red's eyes. "I could've taken him...." She said again waiting for him to let her go. She looked up into his eyes, her eyes begging for compassion. There was so much pain behind them.

Dangerous Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

ℛed AKA Wølf øf the $ea

Companion: Gia
Mood: my owner needs to update this section more...

XXXXXXXXXXXXX Red took in a deep breath as she began to turn his powers against him. Her aura wrapped around him as well, and he could feel the strength she had building up, begging to be released. He knew if she didn't let her go soon, that power would be turned to use on him. She slammed her palm against his chest, and he felt a rib pop from the pressure. This caused his arms to slip slightly, and just as she was about to free herself her voice cracked, and began to return to normal. Her golden eyes shown through again, and finally she rest herself against his chest. She lay on him and Red let out a deep breath. Had she broken free, no doubt she would try to kill him before attacking Thaddeus. Red would have to Shift, and he hated nothing more then to Shift with broken bones. The pain was already excruciating when he went through a normal Shift.

His eyes fell on hers, and he saw the pain and suffering she had been dealing with, as she asked once more why he would not let her go. "I told ya once already lass. If ya die, then who saves Alexis? Not me, she'd kill me fer letting ya die in the first place." His fingers slid apart from one another, and finally his arms came apart, resting on her waist. "Ya can't control yer powers yet. I see it in yer eyes. But we wont let him get away with this without a fight. Deal?" He smiled innocently at the woman, hoping she would accept this, now having the ability to get away from him and do whatever she wanted.

User Image User Image

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

(Queen's Outfit)

Gia knew his statement to be true. She could not sontrol her new powers. They were purely controlled by anger. She knew it but once she got that way there was no way for her to out of that. Actually so far he was the only to bring her out of it. She knew that if that woman, had tried to actually stop her. Miss Maria would have lost her life, along with all the others in the pub. She would've made the legends true. "I don't want these powers." She confessed as he started to release her letting his hands sit on her waist, as hers sat on his chest like they were in a lover's embrace.

Gia set her head on his chest as he spoke to her. She felt his chest move as he breath a light hum among his skin as his voice told her they would give him a good fight. She smiled agaisnt his chest, turning her head to look up at him. "Let's go then, big boy" She said, giving ha light tap on his upper chest. "I'm sorry for hurting you." She said as she got up off him and made her way towards the end of the crawl space. She let go of his hand and pulled her legs out of the crawl space to hop down on to one of the beds in the crew's quarters. She hopped down off the bed and moved the skirt of her dress to fall correctly, as it caught a moment on the bed. She took his hand as he was climbing out to hurry him along a bit. She wanted to take Thaddeus' blood.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces