Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Graceful in Life, Hynpotic by Gaze.

Gianna Fiterelli---Graceful Death Cabin Girl
(Queen's Outfit)

"Skilled with a Knife to Shorten Your Days."

Gia hadn't even noticed that she was still in her queen's garb. Tiara around her hair and all. The deep red dress wrapping her body nicely as she spun and danced within it. She spun the French maiden again with a laugh, the soft voice of the girl barely breaking the noise from the crowd. The lovely young maiden asked for her name, how sweet. The nymph queen giggled and as she spun herself beneath the girl's arm she spoke. "I am Gianna, love. And who are you, my dear?" She asked through the noise of the crowd that had begun to laugh and sing her song. She turned in a circle with the woman, with her head back looking at the sky. She smiled it was almost time to see her love. As the music slowed, She brought the maiden's hand up to her mouth and gave the back a kiss. "You are a lovely dancer, Miss Maria." She said now knowing the girl's name. "But I'm afraid I must depart before they come to break up the party." She said with the grace of a smirk upon her face.

Once she went to let go of the girl's hand the brand of a 'P' was fully visible to the girl. The mark the East India Company loved to give their pirate captives. They knew not what she was and easily escaped. She let go of the girl's hand and easily disappeared in to the crowd, taking her things and the hat full of coin with her. She poured her coin in her coin purse and went in to the pub. She dipped in rather quickly as an authority of some sort crossed in front of the pub. She backed in and turned once the authority was out of sight. She hurried over to Lex, she seemed so excited to see her. She hugged her right away, then put the bag of stuff on the seat next to her. "I missed you, my love" She smiled at her girlfriend. She was unaware of the authority breaking up the party and people telling them what the girl looked like that started it. They were interregating those people that would speak. They told them how it was the bronzed, dark curly haired beauty that started the festivites. That she wore extragant jewlery and a blood red dress.

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Rear Admiral Sir Hugh Fraser,
Member of the Most Honorable Order of the Garter,
Commander British Anti-Piracy Task force.

Hugh looked at her and smiled, "I wouldn't want to ruin a poor victim like you. The world owes you so much."he said mocking her pathetic situation and her file told a sob story of a girl who took out her pain on other and stole to fill a gap or get attention. What ever her problem it didn't change the fact she had ended up on a road that only lead to regret and death. He straightened up and smiled, "Time to send my knight back into the field. The lad should be in uniform."He looked at her, "Thaddeus should be in that famous black uniform of a royal guard officer of that Empire he holds so dear."he said and smiled. He had plans for Thaddeus, the lad might die but that mattered little. If Thaddeus did die it would only rally a sleeping military giant, and the boy would die a hero.

He grinned, "If you will pardon me, I must send the knight to ruffle some feathers."he said and left her chained down below deck. Hugh made his way up top and chuckled, "Send word to Thaddeus, he is to offer the pirates a chance to surrender."he said and his manservant looked at him concerned. "Yes admiral, but.."he trailed off and bowed and left to inform Thaddeus of his next task. Admiral Hugh walked proudly around his deck, soon this whole game would be done and he would be hailed a hero.

You Are Honestly the WORST Pirate I have ever met!

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image
☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼ Sicily Lynn ☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼
-The Look Out-

》 》 》 "You better keep a close eye on me."

◕ ◡ ◕ Sicily glares at him angrily as she tugged on her shackles. She really wanted to slap that smug smirk off his face. "you are a coward......having other people do all the work while you take the credit....." she growled as she glared at him as he spoke about Thaddeus. She had lost all respect she had once had for the former pirate, so whatever happened to him was his own fault.

She sighed as she was left alone, before she looked at the shackles tugging a bit at them. The way her hands were shackled was keeping them apart, so it was harder for her to pick them. She looked around studying her surroundings calmly, as she tried to think of a way to get herself free. She needed to get the ship. ◕ ◡ ◕

《 《 《 "I might just steal you blind."

(( Her new cloths ))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zena Marshal
Curious Gunner

"Better in what way? I would say there are more ways to escape on land then there is on the sea." Zena said looking out at the sea, trying to be impressed or awe struck or something. None of those emotions came to her though and she thought back to how her sister or even her would've reacted to this sight back then. "I wish my sister or I would have seen this earlier. We would've been.... excited to see this. But all I see now is the sea water and the horizon, there might be beauty in it but I cannot see it. Is it familarity that draws you to these waters?" Zena asked as she started to walk around the ship to analyse it and get a good impression of where she would want to be by herself to simply sit down and empty her mind. She also picked out some good spots to shoot from on the deck that she would rush to if she had to fight from the ship.

((Wow..... I'm just completely stumped right now and I've been working on this since last night <,<...... SAVE US ZAVIER!))

piratekittin666's Princess

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Vivienne 'Maria' Bellrose

Where am I? Benghazi city Square
How do I feel? Curious and delighted
Any company?

Maria smiled as Gianna introduced herself, blushing very lightly at the rather gentlemanly way the woman then kissed her hand, how unusual, she also saw the pirate brand that the girl had been sullied with. It merely brought a sigh to Maria's lips thinking of how cruel it was that the EIC did such things. It was then that the authorities came along and broke up the crowd, Maria smoothly talked her way out of the interrogation without giving up a description of Gianna, but she knew that some of the others wouldn't be quite so intelligent. With another small sigh Maria follows after where she saw Gianna head off to, a pub no less. She enters discreetly and makes her way over to the girl, speaking to her quietly,
"Miss Gianna...you may find it in your best interests to make yourself scarce...the authorities probably know what you look like by now and I wouldn't want to see a nice girl like you dragged off to some prison."
Maria had seen Gia embrace the other girl and hoped that it was ok that she had approached Gianna to warn her, she then went up to the bar and ordered a glass of fine red, taking a seat from which she could see the door.

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Captain Errin Goldin...
of the Graceful Frigate Darkened Soul

Location Location... Benghazi Dock, HMS Valiant
My Feminine Feelings... On Edge, anticipating..

The Darkened Soul light frigate finally arrived at Benghazi, the day was half over, Errin and 'her' crew had run into a few distractions since setting sail from England, and now that the ship was coming into port Errin could see that the port was being blockaded. That would mean that either this was a routine military exercise which Errin doubted, or they knew something and didn't want certain prey to escape, Errin's frigate exchanged a sequence of signals with one of the blockading ships before they were cleared to proceed. Errin steered the ship into the port mouth and was directed to a free docking position, not far from the fleet's Flagship, a Line ship commanded by Rear Admiral Hugh Fraser, as 'she' approached the docking area, 'she' took note of each and every ship that was there, none of them resembled the ship she knew as Satan's howl and it made her wonder about the heavy naval presence and the blockade. The Darkened Soul finally came into port and the mooring ropes were thrown out and secured, the first order of business was for Errin to board the HMS Valiant and report to the Rear Admiral, who only knew Errin as a woman, which would explain a little bit why the High Admiral had asked that Errin come to Benghazi as a female.

Thinking about that, it also struck Errin that it could also be a reason as to why 'she' wasn't made aware of the Rear Admiral's destination before he'd left, there also stood the fact that she was a Privateer and did not serve the navy directly. With a sigh, Errin disembarked from her own vessel and had her crew take care of necessary preparations for staying in dock for a while, she then made her way along the dock and up the gangplank to the HMS Valiant. The sentries take notice of Errin's medal of rank and salute, once she's on deck one shouts out,
"Officer on Deck!"
Errin smiles softly and returns their salute with a demure nod of her head, before making her way to the entrance of what would be the Admiral's Day Cabin and waiting silently for the Admiral to appear.

Shy Businesswoman

User Image
x
        Axlxexxxi sxx
              "your my new target... "

--------------------------------------------------------------

Alexis looked at Gia as she hugged her back and held her close to her as she kissed her on the lips "i've missed you to love" she said to her as she looked in her eyes with a soft smile as she grabbed the dress she had bought for Gia "i bought this for you" she said to her as she looked at her"i hope you like it" she said to her as she handed her the dark green dress,she also had another gift but she would give it to her later on or back on the ship before they went to bed

Shy Businesswoman

User Image

User Image

x
                                        Rxaxvxexnxx Mxaxrxsxhxaxlx
                                              "Oh hello there... It is time to die..."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Even though the meeting ended in a rude way she had gotten up out of the chair and left the glass their on the table which use to be a full glass of blood and stormed off and shut the door behind her with a slam as she bumped into the person who was headed their way to the admirals cabin, as she looked at the women in the eyes as she just shook her head and then vanished and was in the town square now, she had heard from some of the officers who patrolled the area that their was a scene happening and who ever started it fled "who was it?" she asked the officer "some girl in a red dress,thats all i was told" it said to her as she nodded her head "go patrol like your suppose to and ill look for the women" she said to him coldly as she walked away from were there use to be dancing from.

xxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Captain Errin Goldin...
of the Graceful Frigate Darkened Soul

Location Location... Deck of HMS Valiant
My Feminine Feelings... On Edge, anticipating..

As Errin waited, another woman stormed out from the Admiral's cabin and barreled right into her,
"Oww hey!"
they made eye contact for a moment before the other woman shook her head and then continued on, Errin spun to look at her and she'd vanished, a supernatural hm? She grumbles softly to herself, even the navy had supernatural beings serving under their banners, Errin didn't know if she could ever get used to that, but it was a part of life. She pushed any doubts out of her mind and found a chair to rest upon for now, she didn't know how long the Admiral would be and wondered what he might be doing so for now it was better to just be as comfortable as possible.

((OOC: yes I know I'm using female pronouns for a MALE character, but since he's in female disguise for the duration of his benghazi excursion it's easier))

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Graceful in Life, Hynpotic by Gaze.

Gianna Fiterelli---Graceful Death Cabin Girl
(Queen's Outfit)

"Skilled with a Knife to Shorten Your Days."

Gia smirked as she got a kiss from Alexis. "mmmm...I missed you." She said again, not caring if she said it before. It was true. She looked up as Maria came over to warn her. "Thank you my dear, We will leave soon." She assured the girl before Lex turned suddenly to give her a gift. Gia held up the dress then held it to her. "It's beautiful, my love" She told her embracing her with dress inbetween. "I got you something too." She said excitedly grabbing the dress from the bag. It was in a pretty blue and black and fell off the shoulders. She held it up to alex for s size check and it was perfect. She smiled and let her take it. She took a sip of the drink on the table. Then went into her bag for the ring.

Once she got it in her hand, she smiled and told her to sit down. When Lex sat down she knelt on both knees infront of her. She smiled excitedly up at her. "I know I've been pretty distant lately...." She said nervously. "....I have a lot of troubles on my mind...." She looked over her shoulder at the door. "....I want to give you something, so you know I be there for you as long as you breath..." She said then showed her the ring. "....Will you accept it from me, my love...." She asked holding the ring up to her eagerly waiting an answer.

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image
        T O M F L E N T

Forbidden in h e a v e n and useless in h e l l

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

As the words hit his ears, Toms eyes widened...and then narrowed. Tom was many things. However, rude to any man, woman, or child that wasn't deserving of it was not in the description. Even against the Navy, he had met many who well deserved a proper burial when he killed them, and he did it always, no matter what. So when he heard the man's assumptions about his body type of style choice, he would not let that stand. But, his conscience continued to tell him to keep his wants of a fight under wraps. So he shook his head, took a deep breath, and faced the man. "I'm sorry?" He raised his hands "I don't believe we've met? Usually a man meets another before he makes wild decisions about his person?" He stood face to face to Breaker. "Tom Flent" he held out his hand, for a shake. "Pleasure?" He asked questionably, and with his smug smirk across his face. As they stood face to face, Kei peered out of his duster coat pocket, and growled quietly. The voices inside his head were already seeing how strong the man was. Giving off numbered figures here and there. Which made Tom give a full on smile. While he was sure the man before him was keeping the power level restrained, he had a feeling there would be no reason to even think of worrying.

{ Location } { Mood } { Company }

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
                                            User Image

Not even gold and silver can

Beloved Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

User Image

User Image

-N A V Y
                                                        ---C A P T A I N
                                                        ---------S A N J I
                                                        ------------R E N
                                                        ---------------T E N G U

"
                                                              Even if all the people in the world
                                                              Scorn me and laugh at me,
                                                              If somebody would be there at my side,
                                                              Then I would be happy. "

User Image
                                                              Sanji did not utter not one word, The British were quite.. smug, finding themselves to be a high and mighty strong empire. Anyone that was linked to them should be proud! Pompous fools.. Telling by Sir Hugh he was one of the worst offenders. A man high up his horse.. The demon merely listened to his words, by each sentence that famous temper of a Spaniard grew on the women. "Fine. I will work with your pawn.. For now. Take care.. Hugh." The firedemon turned her head, but left her hand onto his desk. Digging her nails roughly on the wood in a rough manner. "I have my thoughts on how to keep him in his cage. Don't you worry your pretty little head." She hissed out before storming out his office.

In little time, Sanji moved out to her own boat. Cooly, staring up at the sky with a glare. What a damn turn of events.

OOC: SHORT I KNOW. D;

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

User Image

Super Soldier

9,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

~Breaker~

He cut the man off as he started to introduce himself, a hand holding up in front of Flent's face, his eyes closed with a sigh.

"I know full-well who you are, Captain Flentlock. You and your band of misfits make my stomach twist every time I hear a new story about you lot."

His hand fell to his side, brushing off the thought of taking this man's hand in a proper greeting. With that, Breaker was never one for formalities. They're too... Naval.

"And I strongly disagree; First impressions are everything. Your duster looks like you jacked it from some bum in a bar, your shirt looks like you've been eating too many high-end meals, and, with that smug smirk on your face, it looks as though you've already made an assumption about my power being too low to worry about. I'm sure one of these accusations is correct, if not all."

He shrugged, his hands raising to shoulder level, his eyes closed as he shook his head.

"A poor excuse for a pirate. You know the leader directly reflects his crew, correct? I'm seeing a bunch of ballerinas right now."

Beloved Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

Vivi Lily Rosemore

xxxxxxxxmood : Surpised..xxxxlocation : in port xxxxmy current tunes : . . . .xxxx
                                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

XXXXXXX C A P T A I N

"You're my favorite prey
                                                  'Cause I hurt the ones I love."

As the elder man stepped back the Captain parted her lip, "Go off to the ship now.. Jarvis. We will meet with you shortly." Vivian said with a direct order towards the man, "We will not be staying here for long.." She moved away to stare up at her mentor. Nearly inches apart, there was a spark in both of their eyes. Vivian had gulped down the fear. No more of it. Not by this man no. "Is that a fact.." Her french accent making her words sound like daggers. "Glad you make a name for yourself Breaker. You must be so proud of yourself to step out the shadows of our late Captain..." Smirking slightly, as he removed her hands from her waist now up slightly for him to see. Like a prisoner caught red handed. ".. Flustered? Dear heavens sir no... " She cooed out, the wind picking up roughly around as the sun started to set down. "Refrain staring at me like a piece of meat Breaker. You wouldn't want any of your current women to be jealous no?" She sang out, now walking in circles around him. eyes wandering up and down at him.. Noting any current weapons he was holding.

Breaker.. He was always so vain about his looks, wealth and power.. Because. He knew. He knew that with just the slightest bit of time, he could have just easily thrown over White beard.. With just a bat of a eye.. When he left to follow the path of wealth, women, and the power. Vivian could only remember that. This person was now the most power-fullest man of the seven seas. Had the talk and men to back up his threats.. The elfin could not help but grow more angry by the minute as he spoke.

Vivian eyes only darkened as Breaker started to remark awfully on Tom. "We were just on our way... Oh have you met Thomas Flintlock?" Vivian tilted her head to the side. Grasping onto his arm, pulling it near her chest. ".. You shouldn't be talking about him in that way Breaker.. After all he is the one that took down our... Captain." How bitter those words tasted in her mouth.. Still she pressed on. "A man with a high stature like yourself should know about the death of such a powerful man.. And the hand that took him down.. Surely not a poor excuse for a pirate at all.. You were always so full of yourself Breaker.. "

ooc;

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Zanik
Happily busy First Mate

Zanik adjusted his glasses as he was writing on his desk in his private quarters in the ship, making out the shopping lists for the navy men to carry out. Hopefully the town had everything they were short on but some of the things Zanik put down were things that the ship didn't exactly need but would be nice to have. More gunpowder for example was always a good thing but their current supply could last them a battle or two. Their food would definetly need restocking as well as wood for some minor repairs to the ship. Zanik eventually got up and picked up all the shopping lists he had deviced for the crew members making sure to give each shopping list to a crew member specialized in the area that would need these kind of supplies. "Please take this as reference, if you feel you have additional needs please ask the captain or I later. For now, we should get the things on that list first and we'll decide if we can grab a few more things." Zanik said to each navy officer as he handed them their lists and duties to carry out. When it was all done Zanik notifced the captain returning to the ship. He felt like he was left out a little with the captain meeting the english commander without him but at least Zanik had something to do while she was away. Zanik walked up to the captain but noticed she was glaring at the sky. It didn't look like the meeting went well. "Hello captain, I've already send some of our soldiers into town to restock the ship so we'll be ready if the pirates leave this place. Overall the ship seems to be in good condition but there are some minor areas that should be patched up before they get bad." Zanik reported trying to think if he forgot anything but as far as he knew he covered most of what needed to be done. "May I ask how the meeting with the British went? And do you have anything else you want to order the men to do?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff