Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Cub

User Image
кα¢ια яσѕαℓιε тɦσяαη

• ~ ☜ Cannon Master ☞ ~ •

Flint smiled down at Ann who clearly was excited about going into town to do some dress shopping. "Alright, let us enjoy a afternoon of shopping then. Remember, I can't be called Flint as soon as we are above deck and I apologize in advance for having to treat you like a maid." Flint explained as her eyes narrowed. As much as Flint did enjoy ordering people about having a servant was never something that she would require for her living as she figured she was capable of doing everything on her own. Except of course putting on a ridiculous dress, she always needed help with the corset and buttons and whatnot. Though that's what friends were for.

Putting on her white gloves, which she had removed to inspect the cannons Kacia smoothed the front of her dress. "Hopefully I don't look a fright from my excitement with the cannons." Kacia said with a wink towards Ann. Making her way onto the ships deck with Ann close at hand Kacia opened her white parasol, as she had it closed when below deck. Twirling it around Kacia turned to Ann. "Alright then, would you like to lead the way or shall I direct us in the way we should go?" she inquired, raising a eyebrow at her maid. It was common knowledge that a lady became friends with her maid if she wanted to or not, so such a question was not considered strange in the days society.

Super Soldier

9,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

~Breaker~

His eyes glinted with that cold ice blue hue of his, his dark hair shifting with the wind as he walked about the harbor city like a lion circling its prey. The corner of his lips were perked into a small, devious smile, his head hung forward a bit with a face that showed he had purpose. His black long coat fell over the back of his calves and flowed gently in the wind as he took his casually paced steps, his black leather boots pressing into the dirt as he walked. Dark blue jeans were comfortably fitted to his thighs and loosened up around the knees to fall over the boots. A feint design could be seen etched down his right leg, heading towards the left knee before it disappeared. White silk shirt could be seen beneath his jacket, open and flowing with the coat, his black undershirt, with its white cross centered on it, tucked neatly into his jeans. His hands were placed in his pockets, his wrist set against the dark blue hilt of his Sabre.

His pace came to a halt as his eyes widened a bit and his face straightened out to a familiar voice. The dirt kicked up around his boots as he stood at the entrance of the ally, his hands still in his pockets. His eyes moved slowly to the right(The side aimed towards the ally) and saw her.

"Well... well.. well..."

His smooth, deep voice echoed off the walls through the ally way, his voice knowingly aimed to fall on Vivi's small ears.

"Now that's a body and a voice I could never forget..."

His eyes started from the feet and worked up her legs, slowly trailing the curves. He met the hips and smirked as he then saw her stomach, paused at her relatively sized breasts, then her cleavage, then her neck. He met her lips, then nose... and finally... her eyes. His icy stare; those cold blue eyes, as distant as the clouds above them and depths of the oceans beneath their ships. The hue, however, was a different story. It was like someone had sucked the essence of a blue soul from the heart of a hero and placed them in his skull. The way the hues shifted with the small bits of greens around the pupil... it looked like an entire other world resided in them. This, in unison with his black, medium long hair, and the purposeful stubble on his face...
User Image

"What ever you say My Lady." Ann said as she bowed deeply she looked up and smiled at Flint, she had intact perfected her maid act over the course of the years both out of caution and out of boredom, she didn't want to be the one who blew their cover and she knew it would be ten times harder to act like a noble then it would be to act like a maid. "You should lead, A maid in front is never a good idea." Ann spoke as she looked around making sure everything was in place. She followed After Flint a few steps behind her head low letting her silver hair hide her smile.

She kind of wanted a dress, she wanted to look pretty for once though she would never voice those thoughts out loud she would not even let them enter the foreground of her mind, like anything that reminded her of her family or anything that could even threaten her new family it stayed sealed up and locked away in the farthest corner of her mind locked under so many things and blocked from ever being allowed to surface. She trailed after Flint always keeping an ear out for gossip that she could bring back to the ship to help her new family.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image
☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼ Sicily Lynn ☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼
-The Look Out-

》 》 》 "You better keep a close eye on me."

◕ ◡ ◕ Sicily Glared at him, though she didn't say another word. He could say what he wanted about how cold hearted and evil she was, but she knew better. She grunted as she was dragged down bellow deck, though she went willingly enough knowing struggling at this point would be useless.

She blinked as she heard him order someone to bring her boots and a blanket, before she glowered at him. "I don't need your handouts" she growled as she watched him kneal near her. She just glared as he asked if she was hungry or thirsty. Even if she was, she wasn't going to take anything he gave her. Her eyes showed her slight shock hearing him compliment her looks, before she glared at him some more. "I would never want to be like him!" she growled angrily.

It wasn't until he mentioned her older brother, that she really reacted to anything. Her entire body tensed up as she visibly paled at the mention of the older brother she hadn't seen or heard from since she herself was a child. His words hurt alot as she bowed her head, her hands clenching into fists, as much as she wanted to protest the words of the Men who had chased her from the base echoed along side his own. She was so lost in her thoughts, that when he touched her chin, she visibly jumped her eyes following him as he stood. His words though made her blood run cold, as her eyes widened a bit. She felt panic welling up within her, though she stamped it down and glared at him. "How sad for your men to have to take a unwilling woman......." she muttered knowing it would probably get her into trouble. ◕ ◡ ◕

《 《 《 "I might just steal you blind."

(( Her new cloths ))

Demonic Wolf

17,340 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Thrashing waves, salt in the air, a man of the sea.

Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats...

Zavier had noticed the scar and the glass eye that the female had before she covered it up again, but neither stared or asked about it. When she mentioned the crew leaving port soon, he could only shrug.
"I'm not entirely sure how long we will be staying here, but some ships seem to be covering up the exit, I'm not sure what kind of ships or why though."
He glanced towards the exit, squinting to better see the ships but failing. As she mentioned him being a sword fighter, he looked at her and down at his katana before giving a warm smile and nodding.
"Yes, I mainly use my katana, unless of course I have no choice. I have a gun in case I need it for emergencies. If you'd like to get out of sight of the navy, then follow me, I'll show you to the ship, I'm sure the captains will return to it a little later on."
He was getting a little more used to the females company, it seemed she was quite easy to talk with, which even surprised him.

After Zavier had finished speaking, he started towards the ship the Satan's Howl and Graceful Death had been sailing on. Neither of their ships had survived what had happened, and this new ship was quite nice. He looked back towards Zena to see if the female was following him and continued on his way. Eventually Zavier was standing at the bottom of the gangplank of the ship and stopped.
"Here we are."
He said kindly, before making his way up the gangplank and onto the ship. He walked to the opposite side of the gangplank near the side of the ship and looked out over the water. As much as he didn't mind being on land, he much preferred to be on the open sea doing his duties on deck whenever needed.
"I'll be glad once we leave port, we may not escape the navy, but the open water is better then being on land."
He spoke this more as an afterthought and was smiling, something he didn't do in front of his crew too often.

Of them that took us and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we...

Theme Song: Vocaloid Kaito, Waiting in Earth

Mood: Relaxed, Cautious.
Accompanied By: Zena.

User Image

[Ooc: ]

User Image

piratekittin666's Princess

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aristocratic Pirate Fairy
'Lady Felicia Le'fleur'
(Felicity Amane Shadowbreeze)

First Mate of Graceful Death

Location: Naval Docks, wealthy Inn Feeling Moody? uneasy, but keeping her emotions in check
Accompanied by:
Tunes: Blackmore's Night - The Storm

What would you do if you spent much of your life as a prisoner?

Lady Felicia stayed in the jewellry store for at least an hour after Thaddeus and Sicily had disappeared, she purchased a few different necklaces, a couple of brooches and even some gold and silver embroidery thread. She could see the store attendant's eyes widen after she made her purchases, she smiles sweetly at him before making her way out of the store and back into the marketplace. She decided to take a longer way back to the docks and made her way through the Noble District and eventually into the city square, while there she spotted a bit of a crowd gathered and moved to get a closer look. She blinked when she saw that Gia was the center of attention, it was somewhat surprising that the guards or naval men hadn't tried to break up the gathering, but this was a Muslim port and the normal authorities were a little more tolerant than those you might find in naval ports, so the naval men couldn't openly do what they wanted in enforcing their own laws. Gia was dancing with a blonde maiden in an asymmetrical skirt, violet eyes caught Felicia's attention however, she had not seen such colors in one's eyes very often, the lass seemed somewhat familiar as well but she couldn't imagine why.

Shaking her head slightly, Felicia moved away from the gathering, heading towards the main entrance leading to the docks, she wanted to inspect the naval ships in port before making her way back to her own ship, figuratively speaking. There was also an inn for more affluent patrons dockside, but on the other side of the docks away from where the fishermen would normally unload whatever they may have caught that day, or even during the early evening. One reason for going right past the naval vessels was to avoid pickpockets, she wasn't carrying the cheapest of goods after all, though she remained vigilant and was forced to subtly avoid the wandering fingers of one pickpocket who tried to get into the pockets of her dress from a nearby alley. She finally got to the dock then and looked at the naval vessels docked, the first ship to catch her eyes was a large ship of the line proudly displaying the british flag, she recognised Hugh Fraser's manservant towards the top of the gangplank and smiled at him, though he liekly wouldn't recognise her anyway.

So Rear Admiral Hugh Fraser was here after all, perhaps he was there to help with the pirate plague as she had heard other nobles talking about, the new ship that the pirates dwelled on would likely not be recognised by him however, but as far as Felicia had heard, Hugh Fraser was really quite good at finding information related to his prey. It would only be a matter of time before he would know which ship the Graceful Death and Satan's Howl crews were sailing, and leaving the port early would look suspicious. As she considered this she then thought about how the new ship didn't much resemble a trading vessel, with the larger broadsides it was now capable of unleashing, that could probably make the port authorities suspicious as they were currently flying the EIC flag. Felicia was greeted by a pair of naval men in red uniforms as she continued to walk along the docks, one tipped his hat to her and spoke,

"Greetings Madam, are you feeling all right? you look a bit distracted."
Lady Felicia dipped a small curtsey of respect to the men and smiles softly, the french lilt to her voice plainly evident as she replies in english,
"Oh, well I was thinking about my husband who's currently serving in the French Navy, last I heard the ship he serves on was headed for the Carribean...I've taken a little bit of a holiday for myself and come to Benghazi and your vessels reminded me of how dangerous a navy man's job can be."

The men nodded to her, smiling a little,

"Well Madam, I hope that he comes home safely to you when he's served his duty there, I know not where you're staying but might I recommend you visit the inn up the other end of the docks, place is called the Sombre Stallion, might be worth checking out."
Felicia smiles at the men and thanks them for their assistance, they in turn salute and then return with their duties, leaving Lady Felicia to make her way down to the other side of the docks and into the sombre Stallion. She was still carrying what she had purchased in a couple of hempen bags and is greeted by the barman as she enters the inn, she takes a seat to one side of the tavern area where she can hear other nobles discussing current events while looking quite innocent. A waitress approaches her and offers to take her order, she smiles and looks at the menu a while before answering,
"Oh how kind of you, the cheese omlette sounds quite appetising so I'd like some of that but also some of this coffee...with milk please, i've not tried such a beverage before." The Waitress bows her head in acknowledgement before scurrying to the back of the tavern area and into what was likely the kitchen, Felicia sighs softly and makes herself comfortable while waiting for her order to be filled, keeping her ears open for any interesting tidbits of information from the other nobles.

The Dress, but in Blue
I know what I'd do, I'd lash back in whatever way I could and I have, it meant the death of those who sought to cage me, think about it.

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

██████████ ███████ ███████
                                                              ____________▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ (
                                                              _________________愛しています )

__The sky smiles______██████████████
                                                              ______________ - - - - - - -
                                                              __________________________upon our, perfect D a y
                                                              no cloud can ruin this feeling.

____

Thaddeus found the sound of his boot heels on the cobblestones reinforcing. It had truly been some years since he last wore the black uniform of the Imperial Guard unit. He noted that he got awed or startled looks as he walked down towards the docks. People hadn't seen an Imperial, or they hadn't seen on in full uniform. He probably stuck out like a sore thumb, but he didn't care. The uniform fit right and his whole demeanor had shifted, he carried himself upright with a noble air about him.

Thaddeus neared his docked ship, he was taking temporary command of the HMS-Majestic. A regiment of Royal Marines stood in line on the docks the officer saluted him. The marines snapped to attention, the young officer stepped forward. "You're taking command of this ship I assume."he said eyeing Thaddeus and then smiled, "Glad to have someone from such a notable Guard unit aboard. Maybe you could show the lads a thing or two."he finished. Thaddeus looked the young officer over, he was young but had seen combat before. You can tell, the eyes of a man who has stared death in the face always were someone empty. Thaddeus nodded, "I would happily part with the knowledge I have gained in fire and blood."he said to the officer. He turned to the marines, "I was instructed to take temporary command of this ship and all of you. I am not at liberty to tell you what we are doing, but I will need you all at the ready."he said in a commanding voice. "Sir!"Was the response shouted in unison.

Thaddeus smiled and made his way onto the frigates top deck. The ship was smaller then the new Graceful Death, but he knew that the British had mastered firing cannons and reloading them faster then any other nation. If it came to a broadside fight his ship would punch the Graceful Death onto her knee's. Being small also meant it was faster then the Graceful Death, he smiled. "Maybe I should ask for a change when I return, take command of an Imperial Naval vessel."he mused to himself. He moved to the siding and looked out at the harbor, he could see the British had already blocked the port. "So the final pieces are moving into place. Admiral Hugh is not someone you want at your heels."he commented.

____

▶Location: Here and There
                                                              ▶With: Alone-Sorta
                                                              ▶Mood: Amused
                                                              ▶Uniform: Imperial Army(rough look)

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image
        T O M F L E N T

Forbidden in h e a v e n and useless in h e l l

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

As he returned to the ship, Tom was slowly becoming more and more irritable. The Navy's movement made him anxious, and with everyone being so spread out..it made the circumstances more difficult. He walked up the ramp, and was not pleased with everyone's relaxed manner. "WHAT ARE YOU MEN DOING!? GET BACK TO WORK!" He walked to the middle of the deck, giving orders to anyone who seemed to have too much free time. "And did anyone get back with the ammunition that was needed!? For God's sakes! I would think my own crew knew better than to sit on their asses and do absolutely nothing!?" Although he gave a pretty convincing angry speech, he was hurting inside. All he wanted was for his men to be safe, and so far, there were 3 out on the streets. "Agh...my apologies lads...does anyone know if Red, James, or Thaddeus have returned yet?" They all replied with forms of "no" Then it hit him, Vivi hadn't returned yet. "Where is Vivian?" No one answered. "Damn it." He left the ship once again, going back to the area he had left her.

Tom returned, turning a corner quick. There were two new men. An older gentlemen...and someone who seemed to be sweet talking her. Tom growled lowly, but paid no attention to him, instead, he walked past the man and went straight towards Vivian. "Darling, we have to get back to the ship now..." He looked at the man in back of her, who didn't seem to be a threat. "You one of us, old timer?"

{ Location } { Mood } { Company }

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
                                            User Image

Not even gold and silver can

Beloved Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Image██████████████████████████████████████████████████

O h d a r l i n g . . . I would never! But do you want me to?

Away they went. He did not answer her too quick.. Simply taking long breaths in from his cigarette. Either he was one that spoke to much or did not speak at all. Vincent raised his brow in a amusing manner, peering down at the observant women as he eyed him strangely. Teeth snagging down on the butt of his cigarette. Making a soft huff noise agreeing with her. "Aye. Ryuu. Half brother to be truthful.." Voice trailing, glaring out the widow of the shop the lass had lead them to. They looked, quite different the two... Ryuu had a manly looking stature. While Vincent was much.. womanly yes. Sharing the same devil father.. One of most power-fullest in Japan. Fiend of a man.. Leaving him to a weak human mother at a early age to take care of, she.. Could not leave the house. Due to her rose wine colored eyes and different colored eyes. Looked on as a piece of dirt. She.. Was a monster in the eyes of others in that small village. And he, with strong demon powers protected her.. From anyone that dared to cross them.. This small complex might have been the reason why the demon was so flirty and kind to other women.

While the women was eying different clothing, the man slowly regretted even coming. Clothing shopping, dddduuulll. "Hm?" Women had such strange taste in these puffy things they called dresses. Wrinkling his nose as he came across a large puffy pink one, wide with large white lace. Looking almost like a large cake. "Woah. This is what women like now these days.. " Tugging at the lace.. Could not women dress settle with dressing simple.. Like in their undergarments.. He only tilted his head over towards the doctor whom dressed vividly wonderful in the attire she brought. In her eyes, there was a glint of sadness.. Calling out to someone from outside the window. "Eh? The name is Vincent.. Yves." Raising his eyes at the glass. Trying to pick up what she was looking at. Placing a hand onto her shoulder. "What you looking at lass? " He spoke out gently towards her.

#893F45

Beloved Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

Vivi Lily Rosemore

xxxxxxxxmood : Surpised..xxxxlocation : in port xxxxmy current tunes : . . . .xxxx
                                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

XXXXXXX C A P T A I N

"You're my favorite prey
                                                  'Cause I hurt the ones I love."

Her knees became shaky. Why on earth.. No. This just could not be. After all the proper details of hiding it.. Vivian nipping her lip started to dart up and down the pathway. Where all the girls ok? The men? there was a bit of them out and about. How did they pick up on the trail like that? So quickly and all.. The british were more than just a bundle of scum. That was for sure. Dog's of Dogs. They would surely have to leave now. No more dilly-dallying. "Damn it all.." Gasping out, slamming a fist onto the brick wall in anger. Lowering her face down shaking it her head side to side. Just three hours and it was going to hell. Real. Fast. Her elfin ears picking up a voice from behind. Raising her head to view a elderly looking man. In such a gentleman looking stature, proper and well dressed the man had commented that he would be her personal bodyguard. He looked.. Rather familiar.. Now. This was.. Odd. The elfin gulped and raised a slight hand to the elder mans cheek and brushed it gently. The wrinkles, white hair.. face.. Was almost similar. White beard. ".. Jarvis Was it..? I see. " Whispering out almost, gulping down her breath gently. "" Calmly stating with a eased face, removing her hand from his. Noting that.. Stature. Was so much similar.. "Are you... Related to my late captain? " Asking, her eyes trailing all over the elder man. Touching his face time to time, to see if the person standing before her was real.. Once it occurred to her that it was not a test of the eyes, the elfin let out a small charming chuckle. "hm... "

"Well well well well well.."

That voice, the smooth and deep.. With a hit of a charm. Voice. Just how could she forget that.. Voice.. The elfin froze at the gaze, shifting back slowly.. With that simple look, it was like he bounded her to the floor. Watching. Like a wolf at his prey. Licking his lips and going for the kill. Oh how she hated it. Even long ago.. Something that she dared not think of. Anymore.

Ice on ice. As the two eyes stared at each other, Vivian felt the cold shiver down her spine. Vivian stepped away from the elder looking man towards the "Old friend." "Breaker.. " Speaking out in a cold heartless tone, clenching her fist into balls now. Traitor, coward, beast, fool, b*****d, filth, demon, fool, Coccydynia... All those words could be said about him. Yes.. The elfin gulped out, clutching her chest as the words could not be let out. This person. From long ago. Coming back in a time like this. Vivian, would not be like the young girl before. Standing her ground the elfin gave the darkest icy looks ever towards him. ".. Coming out of hiding like the scum you are. Hm?" Her hand slipping down to her waist, almost tempted to clutch onto the hidden blade. ".. b*****d. " Hissing out, no matter what. The Elfin felt glued to the pavement. His gaze, that awful stare just freezing her.

"You.. Make me sick.." Muttering out, removing her eyes from his when Tom had came to her side. She pulled the other captain back, tugging his sleeve roughly. Even with newfound powers, two of them alone could not take down someone of that power.. "Stand back Thomas.. Don't stand so close to him.. " Slowly stating. Stepping back herself, with a look of distain in her eyes. This person was a man that haunted her dreams, left her. And the crew behind after that fateful day.. Truthfully speaking. Vivian had a slight fear for him. Even with sparing with captain white beard. He could easily take him down with a flick of a wrist. The captain knew.. Breaker was powerful. Not to be trusted.

ooc;

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

6,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image
        T O M F L E N T

Forbidden in h e a v e n and useless in h e l l

Tom raised his brow to Vivi. She never behaved this way in front of him, he gave the man a quick look. "This guy? Vivian...you can't be serious?" Tom was prone to taking any kind of challenge, but seeing as he wasn't really being provoked, and how fear struck Vivian was..he only nodded. The man didn't seem tough, but Tom knew better than to doubt people. From killing the powerful White Beard, to brawling it out with Sanji, hand to hand. It was more than enough experience to think twice, even for the amount of confidence he had in himself. He gripped her hand somewhat tightly. "Then forget about him...come on, we have to round everyone up and get back to the ship..I had a bit of a run in with two guards. And I don't think they'll be the only ones who wise up to our presence here." He waited patiently for her response. Part of him wanted to test the man, but he had to keep his selfish wants to himself for now. For the safety of the crews and Vivian.

{ Location } { Mood } { Company }

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
                                            User Image

Not even gold and silver can

Super Soldier

9,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

~Breaker~

The corner of his lips shifted a bit out of amusement. They parted, bearing his perfectly rowed teeth. It was a gentleman's smile, but the look in his eye...

"Now now... after all these years, you call me scum? And who's hiding? If you haven't heard, I'm now the most wanted man in the southern continents and on the eastern coast. Spain isn't the only place the water resides, you know. I've been traveling!"

He was very animated. He used his hands to speak and move his thoughts along, shifting his wrist and adjusting his hand in a wavy sort of fashion that flowed with his words.

"Now..." He gently placed his palms at waste level and moved them up and down, his head quirking to the side. "... How about we see those hands. I don't want someone doing something I'll regret."

He was now just inches from her. He was tall, roughly 6'4", and he was well built. How had he drawn so close? Was it from the use of his words? Did he just take her mind off his movements for the sake of drawing closer.

"Ah... You're still so flustered over my lust for the fame. God you're beautiful."

He turned on his heel and stepped out from the ally.

"But! Contrary to popular belief, my dear, I'm not here for you. Dear Little Vivian... I'm here because I'm going to burn this town to the ground. I'll tell you now... You may want to get your little crew of misfits out of here... else-wise... I can't guarantee your safety."

Years ago, these two were in the same crew. Years ago, these two were lovers. Breaker was senior to the ship when Vivi had first arrived. They met while she was swabbing the deck. It wasn't until someone decided to smack her rear that Breaker had decided to actually talk to her. Of course... He first sent the guy who slapped her a** over the side, but you get the idea. It was a hell of a first impression. With a smile and with a tongue of silver, he slid himself inside her mind and eventually into her sheets. For a few years, things were good. The crew, including Vivi and Breaker, did their raiding, pillaging, murdering, up until that fateful event, the one he elected to never remember. That was when he had to make a choice...

The girl, or everything else.

His choice was that of the thief in him. He chose the riches. He chose the fame. He chose the women, the mead, the life he never had as a child. After he left, she never saw him again. Not until today. During the time he was absent from the world, he had acquired an incredible crew that rivaled that of Black Beard, White Beard, and even Davey Jones himself. His name was known almost world-wide... but why didn't Vivi know that?

"I do have a question... how did you NOT know I was alive? I just came from the Tavern and they have my portrait with my four-hundred million euro bounty in there, and let me tell you... they need new artists. Those guys can never get my nose right."

He was looking in the direction of the tavern, his hand on his nose. He dropped his hand to his side and turned back to look at Vivi.

"Heh. A woman who swore of men and gathered a crew of women... and now she mingles with the Captain of Opposing faction; the Captain of the Satan's Howls. You always were an... entertaining one..."

His eyes then shifted towards the boy, who for some reason, he had just realized was here.

"He looks a tad scrawny... and a tad... well... weak."

He then shifted his vision back to Vivi, his hands, now fists, on his hips relaxed, his shoulders down. His head cocked to the side.

"These are the guys you're into now-a-days? The ones you have to protect? And whats up with his outfit? He looks like he's trying out for a position in the play 'most obvious moron', written and directed by Edgar Allen Poe. In this play, like many of his before, not matter who's more obvious, all the idiots die." His eyes seemed to glint there for a moment and then shifted to joy.

"Oh! I saw one of his plays. The man's a genius!"

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User ImageUser Image

J A R V I S
--------------------------------
V A L K E N H A Y N

"No ma'm, Im not related to white beard, but i knew him of a previous life. His last words were to find you and protect as much as i can. Little did i know it would be a hard task to find you or even approach you." Jarvis said under his tongue so he would not alarm anyone around him. He stared remembering a young girl who was helpless, now grown into a powerful woman that Jarvis can no longer handle, even with a full moon. She was his new master, but would she take him.

A man, by the name of Breaker, that Vivi apparently knew came to with kind compliments, so he stepped aside so they may speak. Vivi had snapped so Jarvis grew alarmed and took a step forward towards Vivi. A man ran up to Vivi as she hammered another man with words of hate. The man who had run up asked if he was one of them, Jarvis simply nodded and proceeded to be cautious of this man 'Breaker'. Jarvis did nothing but to stand aside next to his new master and wait for a certain 'go'.

Vivi proceeded to the man that addressed her as 'darling', and continued to warn him to stand back. Jarvis' eyes turned black with red pupils quickly, he had turned his left arm under his long sleeves, and hid his hand behind Vivi. He was ready at any sign.

Mood: Cautious. Slight Anger
Accompanied: Tom. Vivi. Breaker

piratekittin666's Princess

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Captain Errin Goldin...
of the Graceful Frigate Darkened Soul

Location Location... London Dock
My Feminine Feelings... Angry, expectant

About a week ago...

Errin stormed through the streets of London and made his way directly to the Admiralty Office, his long hair flying behind him like an angry blue tempest, his green eyes flashing with anger as the slammed the door behind him on arrival. The guards inside made to stop the man but he avoided them and approached the Admiral directly,
"So where did Rear Admiral Hugh Fraser disappear to Sir? I heard second hand, and from a drunk no less that he, along with some Spanish ships were sailing towards the Mediterranean, I also heard that he was assigned the role of Rear Admiral in order to lead some anti-piracy task force, do you bastards have some idea of where Satan's Howl are?"
Errin was extremely angry and indeed hurt that such information had been witheld from him, as he had a long standing personal vendetta with Satan's Howl and their a*****e of a Captain, Tom Flentlock.

The Admiral looked at the privateer before him with a little impatience but remained mostly neutral before replying,
"Captain Goldin... it's really quite bad form to storm into my office uninvited you know, and quite uncivilised how you slammed the door of this office as you came in. I'm disappointed in you...'Madam'."
Errin glared at the Admiral's response but was taken aback by how the man had called him Madam, he looks at the Admiral with questioning eyes, expecting the man to speak more, which he did.
"If you wish to pursue Rear Admiral Hugh Fraser's trail Errin...I'd like you to be disguised as a woman, I know you can do that, and you will sail your ship to the Muslim port of Benghazi, there you will attend Admiral Fraser's ball and mingle with the Ladies, dancing with the men, can you do this?"

Errin didn't really understand the Admiral's reasoning, but he finally sighed softly and saluted, before nodding a couple of times, spinning on his heel and leaving the Admiralty Office, his first stop would be his own small home in the merchant district, to change and pack the appropriate attire. It didn't take too long to get changed, though his single maidservant had to help him changed into his female uniform, corsets could be a real pain, he had a trunk packed with dresses and such for just these circumstances. The Maidservant Alicia would keep the house clean and tidy in Errin's absence and he made sure she was prepared for him to be gone for an extended period of time as he then left the house and with a little help carried his trunk of clothes down to the docks. The first mate helped him carry the trunk to the Captain's quarters then and he smiled at the lad, Errin's crew consisted of men and women, and they all knew that he could just as easilly appear female as male. He had the navigator chart the fastest course to Benghazi and then the crew had to make ready for a long voyage, Errin remained on deck while his crew members scurried back and forth with ammunition and supplies in preparation for a long trip.

Shy Businesswoman

User Image
x
        Axlxexxxi sxx
              "your my new target... "

--------------------------------------------------------------

Alexis had finished eating her breakfast as she went back down stairs to her room were her and her love slept, she had noticed that the bed was made as she found a note on the bed as she read the small note as a smile came across her lips "i love you,with all my heart to" she said to her self as she grabbed her throwing knifes and strapped them on her belt as she looked around their room with a soft smile and then headed up to the main deck as she was getting off the ship, she didn't want to disappoint her love by not showing up

she also wanted to get Gia a present even though she wasn't sure what she would like but she still wanted to make things right between them since they really havn't talked much since their tests and they had talked about having a child together "lets hope that the nightmare doesn't come true" she said to her self as she was walking around in town trying to get to the market so she could go buy some thing, she had seen some navy guards walk buy as she ducked into the crowed of people.

she had found the market as she was looking at the dresses since she knew Gia liked dresses and she also seen a pretty neck less that was silver that had a skull on it as she picked it up as she herd commotion in the town square she looked back to the dress which was a darker green than the one she would normally were "id like both of these" she said to the merchant as she paid him what was owed and walked off to the pub since she knew Gia would be coming soon, but she thought she would check out the commotion before she headed to the only pub in town as she seen Gia dancing with another girl as her heart was racing sine she was jealous and all so she left headed towards the pub.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff