Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
(( I think I will give the temple some time and then return to the angel temple, second. Just because it looks a wee lonely over there. ^^'' ))

Dedicated Gaian

arrow Barton-Temple of Angels

Kira was gathering some Maps up and was on her way out the door when noticed she had a visitor at the gate.
She needed to get to the field but she couldn't leave without proper treatment for her guest. Tapping on her radio head piece to let her fellow Guardians know she would be late to the meeting place with the Barton Regulars.

Kira open the Gates allowing Dizzy access. "Welcome to the Temple of Angels, My name is Kira Lightfeather How may I be of assistance today?" She asked in a very polite and Noble maner to the young girl.
Her white coat with redlining on the edge of the sleeves and her noble white looking uniform made it known she was a Guardian not just like the others but the temple keeper among all else.

((I got you covered Dizzy not to worry.))

Spookcharge's Husbando

Ghostly Bloodsucker

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rei sat in his storefront. He pulled up his pant leg to examine his leg- there it was, a beautiful feat of machinery. It made his skin feel even more decrepit by comparison.

He sighed, and pulled the cloth back down.He remembered the days where he was a fighter. A researcher. A scientist. A girl. A friend and a soldier and even, once, alive.

What was he now? He didn't know.

Interesting Cutie-Pie

A young woman wandered around the strange place, looking at it with curiosity. It was dark and secretive, like her, and without something like fluffy bunny ears to dull the impact, it was remarkably refreshing. She considered exploring it more...

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

Natalie wasn't a drinker, but she'd heard that the Bone Orchard had good food too, and she was hungry after pulling yet another long shift at the office.

"Anybody home?" she called out softly.

Rei Yami Hikari

Fashionable Vampire

arrow Barton Town Square

Scarlet had just moved into the Barton Apartments. Where she came from no one could know or find out the truth about her Vampire blood. It wasn't her choice to be what she was but she had to live with it.
Scarlet was more then a Vampire but a weapon in hiding trying to find a place in this world to call her own. Her former Master had taught her a great deal about her abilities as a Vampire.

She shook her head of such memories and moved on to her workout in the square. Her red hair bundled in a ponytail and her workout outfit looked like that of some kind of marshal arts robes.
Her pale skinned body moved like the water she pictured in her mind and her red eyes remained focused on her imaginary opponent.
(( kb 2.0 hawt biggrin ))

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
As Ri meandered about, a commotion seemed to stir to life around her and drew her starry eyes towards the water. A few men had appeared from beneath the surface of the lake and were pointing and speaking quickly to a man in a boat. Confused, she moved a bit closer only to stop short when Savic rushed by her. Without saying a word, she followed closely behind him and furrowed her scarlet brows in question. Though the urge to ask jumped to her tongue, the fiery woman kept quiet and simply moved with her friend. Something bad must have happened beneath the lake to have caused such fear to radiate from him.

She did her best to keep up with him, moving where he pointed her and taking the lead downstairs. Her bright eyes seemed to glow in the dim light around them as she studied her new surroundings, her curiosity leaping to life within her as they moved. Once more, the desire to question what was happening danced through her only to be ignored. Ristar knew there was time for all of that later, so she swallowed the words and lifted a brow when the reached the double doors. His words had her both concerned and enticed, causing her to stuff her hands in the pockets of her shorts. She enjoyed being alive, and was determined to keep it that way.

"As you wish." Was her easy answer. Although her curiosity was tugging at the leash she was holding it on, she knew better than to disobey him. Especially with the look that was now etched into his features. This was another side of him she hadn't seen, and while it stirred things inside her, she shut them all down and locked them away. Now was most definitely not the time for that.

Savic the Blue Blade

Explorer

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
Taifu_Takashi
ninja

((Is this thread going to start up again? emotion_kirakira ))
((Never wait on others.))

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
((But I'm poo at cooking up plots, unfortunately. I love RPing, but a good GM I'm not! lol ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff