Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
((*gets out defibrillator paddles* Live! I wanna find out what happened with all those robberies! lol

Unfortunately I don't have anything IC to add at the moment. sweatdrop ))

Explorer

[ Sadly nothing is going to happen with this thread, Gaia is just dead now and there is a lack of people keeping things active in general. Ive done as much as I can, its up to other characters to populate and create plot or atmosphere. ninja ]

Greedy Werewolf

[ I should start creating an army located around the Otami ruins. ]

Omnipresent Poster

Bane The Dire Werewolf
[ I should start creating an army located around the Otami ruins. ]

((Doit.))

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
((Nat's agency is in Barton too...I'm just bad at coming up with plot bunnies. lol))
(( Not sure I will come back. I did see posts. Trust me, nothing is ever really dead.

I just had to look in, it is nice to see another place about Baton town around.
))

Explorer

[ I have alot of places and descriptions on the front page for characters to explore, I just need dedicated posters and people to start quests or missions. Even stirring up trouble would be a good thing. If that doesnt happen this place will just fade away and be bumped behind the other threads never to be seen. ]

Omnipresent Poster

((Well, I'll take initiative. Whoever wants a post or wants something to do or a quest, I will be your liberator.))

Omnipresent Poster

Taifu_Takashi
[ I have alot of places and descriptions on the front page for characters to explore, I just need dedicated posters and people to start quests or missions. Even stirring up trouble would be a good thing. If that doesnt happen this place will just fade away and be bumped behind the other threads never to be seen. ]

((You can go ahead and add the Hero Shop here as an in-thread locale:Hero shop))

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
((*debates having Natalie walk her dog in the park* Nah, she'll probably get kidnapped. lol It would be plot, though. XD ))

Omnipresent Poster

Mademoiselle Alvinette
((*debates having Natalie walk her dog in the park* Nah, she'll probably get kidnapped. lol It would be plot, though. XD ))

((Barton is a very safe town and well civilized. She'd sooner get approached by some park hero. lol))

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
Vintrict
Mademoiselle Alvinette

((Barton is a very safe town and well civilized. She'd sooner get approached by some park hero. lol))

((I might plop her in the park in a little bit, then. lol

I miss this thread.))

Omnipresent Poster

((It's a thread with lots of potential.))

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie had worked an early shift at the office this morning, and she picked up her puppy, Bogey, from doggy daycare after her workday ended in the afternoon. Cuddling the little Boston Terrier pup and putting him on his leash, she began walking with Bogey to the city park, where they could get some fresh air and exercise. Natalie was enjoying the sunshine, while Bogey explored as far as his leash would let him, all the while smelling smells and doing other things that little puppies are wont to do on walks. "Wonder if we're gonna run into anybody we know today!" Natalie remarked, laughing as she watched the puppy and followed him with a pooper scooper for his little "Tootsie rolls."

((Location: Barton Public Park))
((Bogey reference pic:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((That it is. And here is Natalie walking her puppy, if anyone wants to chat with her. yum_puddi ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff