Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Poster

"Ashlynn, you act like this is your first time going out," he said to her. "Come on."

He walked forward, moving into the crowd. He kept a glance to her to see if she truly was in awe of this all. It almost felt like she wasn't use to large gatherings of people. Or city life in general.

Fashionable Warrior

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Admittedly it was just a while she was around a crowd this size. Normally it was two or three and she was comfortable but now was not the case. Surely he had forgotten how shy he had been around him until she could trust him. At his words though, she gave a bit of a nod, trying not to think about it, or look around too much. Ashlynn followed quietly beside him, unsure of where they were going.
Who I'm with: Vintrict
Profile in Journal.

Vintrict

Omnipresent Poster

The first place he led her to was a clothing shop. It had nice dresses and men clothing presented in the window for them to see. It was a modern style for everyday dressing.

"Anything looks interesting in there?"

Fashionable Warrior

Pondering over the display a bit, her eyes scanned the clothing and materials. It seemed she had a bit of this style already, but was unsure it was she looking for exactly. Though, perhaps her dresses are outdated. Giving a nod, she smiled to him. "Sure, we can check it out. I know you like suits, as well." Perhaps she could choose one of his liking. "I'm up for suggestions." Her eyes scanned the building as she entered, figuring the inside was just as clean and orderly as the display.
Profile in Journal.

Vintrict

Omnipresent Poster

The inside was as orderly as she expected. Blouses, shirts, dresses on mannequins. The guy's stuff was toward the back, and didn't have the suits she thought there was here. Instead, it was a lot more fashionable casual wear like polos, dress shirts, spring blazers, the like. There were a few people already inside, mostly women. They were greeted by an employee who told them if they needed anything to ask.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

Natalie walked into the same store, with the mind to get some cute wedges and sandals to go with her spring wardrobe. Though this particular shop seemed to cater to more modern tastes, sometimes she could find some really nice pieces that could be made to look vintage, so she had a good feeling about scoring some good footwear. She made a beeline for the ladies' shoes, trying to figure out what she wanted to try on first. She had no idea who was just a couple of aisles away...

Fashionable Warrior

Following along beside him, her eyes scanned the various colors along with the faces of a few women. They all seemed to be happy as they browsed the selection. As the worker approached them, she smiled friendly and gave a shake of her head in no. Turning to Vintrict as to about to say something when she noticed a dress. Sure, it was a bit shorter than she wore dresses, but the color was appealing. Stepping past Vintrict, she ran her fingers along the fabric, eyeing the details. With a glance back, she questioned. "What about this one?" She of course wanted his opinion. Having not noticed anyone she knew, she kept her eyes to him.
Profile in Journal.

Omnipresent Poster

He walked over next to her, his hand rubbing at his chin.

"That's a bold option. Wearing that, I can see you becoming my secretary." He chuckled at the thought of that. Ashlynn as a secretary wearing that? Imagination took over.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

Natalie's stomach tightened when she heard a familiar male voice purring about how a dress would look on a woman. I don't feel like running into that guy today...gonna just stay here with the shoes, yup! She found herself staring at a pair of very tall wedges like they were the most fascinating thing in the world. They ARE cute...but I'd take three steps in them and then wind up getting ambushed by ninjas and not be able to run! she thought wistfully. Better get some with a much lower heel... "One of these days," she murmured, patting the shoe and putting it back in its box. It'd be a cute date shoe for when Joe came back, but when she was at work, or otherwise alone? Considering her luck, she needed something that would allow her to book it out of the neighborhood without spraining something!

She scanned the aisle and beamed as she spotted a sandal with a much lower, chunky heel. She could actually balance on those things, she was sure! Her aggregate's default superhero outfit even had moderately-heeled boots, after all, and she hadn't had any trouble running in those! It was just the sky-high things she had trouble with. But these were CUTE! She slipped off her own red flats and pulled on a pair of the little summer shoes in her size, wiggling her toes and smiling happily as she started walking down the aisle.

Fashionable Warrior

Secretary was something she was not aiming for. Gradually, she put the dress back onto the hook. Judging by his lost in thought, she figured it was best to move on. Turning a bit, she began browsing once more, running her hand along some materials and vibrant colors. "Then tell me, anything catch your eye?" Her brow lift curiously, knowing he knew her style. "If so, I'll try it on." In the distance, she thought she heard a familiar voice, but there was too many people about to recognize any as she let her gaze drift a bit.
Profile in Journal.

Omnipresent Poster

Disappointment as she put it back away. He'll have to get that for her as a gift. Then she would have to put it on.

"Hm? Well. There is one thing."

His arm reached into the clothing. His hand grabbed at something. "Ah got it."

Then when he pulled, he was basically pulling Natalie inbetween a rack of clothes. When he realized he had grabbed an actual person, he became speechless. No less that it was his archnemesis. Well, not really that. Just that lady he tries to stay away from who sometimes messes up his jobs.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

Natalie had gotten grabbed so many times in her life that she ought to be used to it by now...but getting grabbed by somebody on the other side of a clothing rack while she was innocently trying on shoes? Now, that was a first! She gasped, tripping just a little but quickly regaining her footing. "Jeepers!" she stammered, glad that she was at least okay and not actually being kidnapped by some random weirdo. And darn glad that the shoes were holding up and that they might actually be almost feasible as everyday footwear!

And when she found herself on the other side of that clothing rack, that was when she realized who had grabbed her. Aaaaawkwaaaaaaaard... "Didn't realize I could be mistaken for a dress, but here we are!" she commented wryly. "Heh..."

Fashionable Warrior

Her gaze fell back to him as it seemed he had something in mind. Watching curiously her brow lifted, following his hand for a moment before looking back to him. As he began to pull someone through, she blinked finding out it was was Natalie. Gasping slightly, she then laughed. "I am not trying her on!" If that were possible, in fact it was just silly. Smiling to Natalie, she stepped to give her friend a reassuring hug. "It's good to see you, despite the meeting. I've been meaning to come see you, just been recovering from.. our trip, is all." She lastly looked to Vintrict, smiling a bit.
Who I'm with: Vintrict, Natalie.
Profile in Journal.

Omnipresent Poster

Vintrict looked away, falsely clearing his throat.

"I'm sorry. I took this store for having better ware," he responded. And there ya go. "I can put it back if you want."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

Natalie laughed when Ashlynn said that she wasn't going to try her on. "Thank goodness for that!" she replied between giggles. "I don't think the world's ready for a 'Buffalo Bill' Ashlynn!" She returned her friend's hug, ignoring Vinny for the moment since he was making it painfully clear that he was still going to be a horse's rear end. She wasn't gonna take the bait. Life is too short to give fools the time of day!

"Nah, it's fine!" she reassured Ashlynn, giving her friend a warm smile. "I figured you guys would want some alone time, especially after a long trip! It's nice to see ya again, though!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff