Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
The voice dropped back a few steps trying to regain her full balance. Her attention was on bother her current and changing surrounding and on the contact spot of her attack. The attack did little as she figured it would. The impact area did seem to shift somewhat though. Something she would need to keep in mind, the creature almost seemed indestructible. "Bitten off more than you can chew?" Dillon asked the voice mockingly from within her mind.

It had been a very long time since something had actually put up a fight that lasted longer than her first attack. It was nice to see that not everything on the surface was so soft and weak. Back in Hell, the voice who is also known as Calypso was an Arch Demon, a very high class of hell spawn charged with the torture of some of hell's most wanted souls.

But this thing was nothing like those souls in hell and nothing like the soft flesh bags on the surface. She managed to avoid being tagged by the beasts glowing hot claws. Calypso may have been fine with extreme heat, but her host would be destroyed and for whatever reason. Calypso had come to enjoy her Dillon suit, it suited her well. She listened as the creature spoke about taking the fight outside.

This was his second time showing some sort of care from those around him, and this was something that Dillon could use to her advantage. Keeping her eyes locked on the beast she picked up a mug very fluently and quickly as she charged the particles within the item. "Or I could think of some way to make this situation worse." she said with a mischievous smile. "Like this." she said and tossed the mug at an unsuspecting table which was seating two. As the mug hit the table it also exploded in a smaller but very violent force that exploded the two patrons, luckily her powers rarely cause fires on there own without some sort of fuel. Since her explosions were pure unsustainable kinetic force.

Half of Dillon's face was dripping with the blood of the men and she wore a devilish grin on her face as she noticed that one of the men had been carrying a knife and with luck in the explosive blast it had been sent flying and with a whole lot of luck had landed at her feet. She bent over and picked up the blade before turning her attention back to the beast as she made a hand motion to bring it.

Fluffy Fox

"I... guess." Vaalence sighs, not sure if Dagon was right or not. Turning his attention back to the wolf man, he was surprised to see the fool grab up another silver object. He didn't seem to react this time, instead just staring at the trinket before putting it back down calmly. "Ooooookay..." The fox daotian was getting a little weirder out, and starts walking towards the man. "Uh... hello sir? Are you okay? You seem to be allergic to silver..."

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

User Image
Let's take a moment and break the ice,
So my intentions are known.
See I have pity in watching you suffer.
I know the feeling of being damned alone.
I've got a storybook of my own.

Vlad snickers devilishly at her explanation, seeming to be ignoring the escalated violence filling the Tavern all together, the increasing conflict didn't even phase him, for he was far too intrigued with this female. "Odd, why would an entity that sought my very demise send me a companion to aid me in my endeavors. I'm sure you can see the reasoning for my mistrust." He utters in response, taking a few gulps of the clear liquid to mend the whirlwind of thoughts in his mind. "If your pitiful Master had any sort of intelligence, he would send you to strike me down, while I'm here at my lowest." A bit of venom could be heard in his tone at that point, and as if karma had a stake in his conversation methods, a stray musket ball from the battle strikes his shoulder-blade. In his back it had entered left a small hole, but as it exited his chest the wound was much larger, blood splatters along the counter-top and the bullet smashes into the glass bottles on the shelf behind the bar.

Tepes doesn't even flinch, just chugs the rest of his Vodka in annoyance, a scowl appearing in his flawless expression, he slams the now empty glass onto the bar. "This type of life is going to be difficult to get used to again." He mumbles frustratingly, his crimson gaze narrowing at the sight of his own blood, which trickled back toward his body in a small stream. The Nosferatu
absorbs the lost red fluid back into his body, the wounds healing at an astounding rate, this whole process leaving him unphased and in perfect condition again. Unfortunately his abilities created an ache in his stomach, his hunger increasing from usage of his power.

Well I can promise you paradise..
No need to serve on your knees.
And when you're lost in the darkest of hours.
Take a moment and tell me who you see.
I won't tell you who not to be.

User Image

Through the ages of time,I've been known for my hate.
But I'm a dealer of simple choices, for me it's never too late.
I am your pride.
Agent of wealth, your bearer of needs.
I am your war.
Arming the strong, aiding the weak.
I am your wrath. I am your guilt. I am your lust. I am your law. I am your star. I am your trust.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Current Attire: Imperial Style
Current hunger: None - Slightly - Hungry- Starving - Famished - Lusting
Some music: xXxXxXx.

OOC:

Livian DoUrden

Anxious Noob

5,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Bєαtrice Døґtmur

lovelyvampire

lσ¢αтιση: Drunked Wench мσσ∂: Angry ωιтн: Luther & Others

Beatrice was mid laughter when all of a sudden loud bangs came from the table of henchman. It appeared that the lavafang had toppled onto the table and the men's instinctual reaction was to pull out their pistols and begin to fire. "Not again," Beatrice muttered with a look of annoyance. She was beginning to believe that the owner of the Drunken Wench was the most unlucky b*****d she had ever met. She ducked her head slightly as splinters flew in her direction and suddenly she felt herself being pulled to the ground only come to realization as she felt the smashing of glass shards against her body. "[******** IDIOTS," she cursed under her breath angrily suddenly realizing that she had been this close to ending up with another wound to tend.

She looked up at Luther who had managed to pull her out of the way. His arms wrapped around her tightly. Her body sagged against his touch. But something was wrong. His body was warm and his heart was beating at lightening speed. Beatrice then caught a glimpse of his face. "Oh No," she thought to herself. Luther was changing. She immediately understood as he turned his back away from the group and handed her his gun. She would protect them, and he would try to maintain his calm. Beatrice quickly inspected the gun and pulled herself closer to Luther. Keeping the gun tightly in one hand she placed the other on Luther and kissed his shoulder softly. "They didn't know any better," she muttered softly into his shoulder as more smashes and moans came from the scene. Another glass shattering above them on the bar top and a continuous stream of curses coming from the bar tender.

"It's not worth it," she said quietly and giving Luther another soft kiss on the shoulder. His body was burning hot against her skin as if ignited in flames. She didn't know if her words would be soothing or aggravating but she knew it was worth a try in order to keep his secret. A beer mug hurtled in their direction and smashed on the floor in front of them. It was a ridiculous situation to say the least. Beatrice angrily pointed the barrel of the gun at the man who had thrown the glass. "Calm the hell down!," she yelled as he nervously and drunkenly scoured away. Beatrice took a couple deep breaths. She could feel herself losing her head, and she would no way help Luther if she did.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

✖ bites.

The Original Nosferatu

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageThe shooting started and she too didn't seem to pay it no mind. She actually scooted a bit closer to Vlad, hoping to not get hid by the flurry of bullets, but if she happened to, she too could heal up, but a bit slower than Vlad's own abilities. At his words, she carried on their conversation, glad that it seemed the bullets had stopped for now, watching as he took care of himself."Well then we are both idiots. I for not knowing his plans, and you for being alone and unarmed, yes?"

She sighed softly knowing this was going to bite her in the a** eventually.
"I'm just the messenger, Sir. I know how things were, and I know for a very long time he had wanted whatever remained of you in the afterlife. I know. But, it's different somehow. His previous duties...aren't his anymore. He's no longer charged with ferrying souls, weighing them on the scales of judgement.." She responded and did her best to keep from touching the mad, hoping he'd understand, at least try to see that it's possible Anubis is in need of an immortal ally on the other side that has more power than his poor Priestess. "Just give it some thought then.."

She finished looking at him with those big red eyes that at the moment didn't seem afraid of anything. She wanted to tell him she was stuck with him for now, that she would go with him, when he was going to retire until he gave her an answer on whether he'd accept the offer, or tell her and Anubis to go ******** off.

The Original Nosferatu
Mayumi
Mayumi just shrugged, not knowing what else to say to that situation. As for the wolf man... Seriously? Again? The first time he just appeared redden the skin a bit, this time however, she wouldn't be surprised if he had actually burned his skin. Still, it confused her on exactly what he was. Werewolves were deadly allergic to silver, but he seemed find other than some burning. In fact that worried her a bit was the fact that the wolf man seemed so nonchalant about it.

Amiti

Now inspecting his fingers again, and noticing they were an even deeper red than before. Probably burnt off his finger prints again with that one. He sighed. He really needed to invest in fingered gloves. This was the...what...fifth...sixth time this has happened this month? Either that or pay attention to what he picks up. Or do both, that might be best. But he probably wasn't going to do either of those things. "I'm fine." he said. "And I am quite aware of the silver allergy." he added, flexing his fingers a bit. Okay, they were hurting a bit, no more touching of silver for a while. Of course with his luck he would end up touching the metal part of his dagger at some point in the day.
Akragth (Lavafang)

Unfortunately, the area chose then to explode in a flurry of bullets and lead. The scales on Akragth's body were simply not tough enough not to first crack, then completely splinter under the barrage. Akragth grunted as some of them made their way into its flesh, embedding and then starting to melt in there, replacing whatever had been pushed aside. It would take some hours to assimilate that. The lavafang didn't even really have time to pay attention to the words, although it did take note of the mug as the opponent picked it up.

In terms of protecting people, it was better to retreat as Akragth would soon be doing more damage than the woman was, if it was even a real consideration now that Talsyn was gone. In terms of practical combat, Akragth honestly didn't want to fight in cramped quarters like these, where it couldn't rely on its tail to balance, couldn't even get a good grip on the ground or even move without crashing into something.

It decided that it was time to bail. Talsyn Isfyr would have done the same thing, and as shaky as those memories were, perhaps it was a good idea to follow them.

And of course, the time it took for that decision to be made had several dozen bullets embedded in its skin, which hurt. The lavafang was visibly favoring one side, but only a little, like it'd badly bruised that side or gotten a bad road rash with all the rocks entailed on a human. The table remains had gone up rather rapidly in flames, and anybody close enough had garnered themselves a sunburn. Or lava burn. There might have been a few gunpowder misfires. Akragth wasn't bothering to be careful anymore as it shouldered aside a gun-wielding idiot or two, the stench of charred flesh floating up into the air. Akragth ignored the bring it motion with little more than a keeping track of the knife.

The floor was going up in flames as well, but Akragth was leaving. Crashing through objects was possible for the powerful beast, but who'd want to waste their power trying to bull through things, or have its tail whack into an object when it was trying to balance, which was more likely than not. No thanks. It leaped for the door, taking another few bullets in the back. Any attempt at opening it normally was eschewed in favor of crashing through it, setting it on fire as Akragth passed through the place.

WatchitBurn21

Anxious Noob

5,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

L A D Y • C E R V I L • D E B O U R

User Image

˩σcαтισи Haven - Emporium xxx Ɔσмραиʏ Adventurers

xxx✶《 Cervil felt the wind in her hair as Ginea clattered along the pebbled path towards the city. She was quite familiar with this short trip and she never once did not enjoy the time she spent on her horse. "Come on girl," she said giving her horse a pat before going over a jump. Mud splattered against her riding boots and Cervil chuckled. Her father would probably not approve of any of it if he were here but luckily he was not around. Cervil smashed the reigns as she picked up speed down the hill. She could now see downtown Haven at the bottom of the hill. She pulled slightly on the reigns to slow down Ginea.

She could see a camp up ahead of adventure's and their horses. She smiled to herself. Haven was perhaps the safest city in the entire realm, due to people like the one's in front of her. The adventure's and the members of the guild. Her father had worked with the guild several times and he was well known amongst the townsfolk for his assistance in many battles over the years. Cervil lightly trotted towards the camp as the adventurers sat around sharpening their swords and having a bite. "Hello Miss," one stated with a wave, "Off to Haven?" Cervil nodded, "Yes Sir, just picking up some supplies. I assume you've come from there?"

The adventurer shook his head grudgingly. "It's a bit of a mess...," he muttered quietly. Another one chuckling softly beside him. "Monsters and Bar fights, the whole city seems to have lost its mind. Luckily the worst seems to be over." Cervil looked at them in shock. "Monsters and Bar fights? It didn't sound like the Haven she knew." "Oh my," she said outloud, "well I will attempt to be careful then," she stated nodding her head goodbye and setting off down the hill. She was still slightly shocked over the adventurer's tale. She wondered how the Guild was feeling if it were true.

As Cervil approached the town she could see that something was up right away. The Drunken Wench had a large hole in the back that was loosely patched up with wood and there were people pouring out of it, howling and fighting. Ginea bucked up slightly, spooked by the commotion. "I don't know girl...", Cervil muttered deciding to ride away from the Drunken Wench and towards the Emporium. She had no time for bar fights, she was on a mission. Upon reaching the Emporium, Cervil jumped off Ginea and led her to the back of the building. "Stay here girl," she muttered giving the stallion a soft pat, "I won't be long at all."

She stepped into the Emporium and looked around. She would head straight to the herblore section.

Ѳ.σ.c. ...
User Image
The flying hot lead that was still erupting around her was starting to annoy Calypso when one them had managed to graze her host's shell. She growled wanting so badly to turn and deal with them in that instant, but this wasn't the right time and she knew it. Calypso kept her attention locked on the monster in front of her. Akragth had taken many shots from the six shooters that were blazing around and it seemed like it had become living napalm. This creature was impressing her more and more for its ability for sheer destruction.

As these thoughts played through her mind, she noticed Akragth had begun to makes it way for the exit. "All's well." she said to herself as she looked down at the crimson soaked blade that she had picked up off the ground. As she held it the metal blade began to glow a vibrant purple as it radiated light. She needed to time this just right, she thought to herself before finishing her prior sentence. "That ends well." With the last words she hurled the knife hard towards the beast just aiming for any part of it as she tried to time the explosion perfectly as she hoped it was in the beast at the moment she ignited the energy within it.

Calypso placed a hand on the wound on her shoulder, which had apparently gone a little bit deeper than she had thought. She turned from the door taking her attention off the former conflict and she headed towards one of the cowboy's thugs whom she had noticed firing in her direction. Without hesitation she chopped the man in the throat and watched as he started to gasp for air. She watched him for a moment, enjoying his suffering before grabbing for his open jaw as she slid her fingers in his mouth and sank her nails into his gums in his mouth before tearing his lower jaw off cleanly and dropping it at the table.

"Tag!" Calypso said seemingly to herself, although Dillon knew where the words were directed, In that moment Dillon was standing there, back in control of herself one again. Her dress and skin was stained crimson from the blood and her nails still had bits of flesh and meat between them. "Oh god." she said before crumpling on the floor in a fit of tears as she ignored the bits of flames burning around her.
Akragth (Lavafang)

The napalm impression was merely because the table was going up in flames that rapidly - it had, unfortunately, been just that flammable once the initial ignition started. Akragth was missing patches all along its left side in a splotched looking, red-glowing pattern, the right side was missing a patch right behind the shoulder, and an entire chunk of black scaling was missing from one of its hind paws, which had been the source of the flames on the ground. The shoulder brushed against the wall, and that segment, too, went up in flames.

The dagger thrown hit Akragth in the hindquarters, exploding and sending molten fragments into the door and anybody standing around, setting the door frame into a ring of fire. There was a bellowed almost-screech from the creature, but the lavafang managed to disappear out the door anyway.

It glanced left, then right, paused to check if the female was following - she wasn't, which meant that it was high time to get out of there. Limping markedly with the the black carbon that composed its pelvis bone exposed to the air, Akragth tried to get away down the street. A fight was a fight; but real trouble the lavafang would like to avoid.

It wasn't familiar enough with the area to really pick a good direction, though, and simply headed away from the crowd. Once far enough to slow down, it cursed 'softly', and grumbled in disgruntlement that, "It will need to get these sealed with water or will need to find someplace to den up the rest of the day," was the pained complaint. "And this one needs food.".

WatchitBurn21

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

User Image
Let's take a moment and break the ice,
So my intentions are known.
See I have pity in watching you suffer.
I know the feeling of being damned alone.
I've got a storybook of my own.

"If that places your mind at ease, you just keep assuming that." Vlad says, the smile he gave afterwards seeming genuine and warm, but the expression within his aged eyes appeared to show a much more dastardly intent, the gaze of a malevolent creature that could be planning the woman's demise that very instant. A gloved hand reaches out to her cheek, the soft white fabric brushing against her gently, his hungry crimson orbs examining her facial features. "Such a shame, to be just a pawn. So much potential." The sentence escapes his lips in a tone as smooth as silk, the words rolling off the tongue in a tantalizing and tempting fashion. The Nosferatu could feel the urge of the kill in his old warrior's heart, mixing with the urge of lust in his loins, and followed by fogging intoxication that calmed the toxic solution that these mixtures stirred. Tepes stands from his seat, still caressing the woman's cheek but bringing his face closer to hers, so that she would peer into the eyes of the Devil himself. "In servitude to old Gods that will simply fade in time, it would be an act of mercy to just end your existence now. I can only imagine the pain you will feel when he is gone, the world will not even recognize his death, something as insignificant as a weary traveler stepping on an ant." He continues to ramble a bit, obviously his opinion hadn't changed on her master, this indeed was starting to bite her in the a** quite early, the olive branch of peace was being burned before her very eyes."But simply killing you wouldn't be a smart strategic option, I take pride in the methods of sending my enemies a message.. Whether it be impaling victims on the walls of my castle, or delivering the severed head of a great General to his King. Plus, it'd only be proper that a pawn still be used for it's intended purpose, don't you agree?" The hand drifts lower, fingers wrapping around her neck but not squeezing in the slightest, a move that basically was a power play, showing that if he wanted he could end her right then and pay no mind. She was reasoning with a being spawned of pure malice for any type of higher being, not to mention he had history of being a creature of absolute diabolic rationality. Just as he was about to continue on, the smallest amount of pressure is applied in his grip, not enough to strangle but an amount to put more emphasis on his next choice of words. "What type of message should I send? I wonder what Anubis would think if I were to tarnish your purity? Forcefully ravish your feminine form, torturing you by exploiting every sexual depravity that I could imagine until your very soul broke, fulfilling my masculine desires and my twisted hunger at the same time.. Draining your blood often to maintain your weakness.. Then once I have no more use for you or when you are perhaps pregnant with my child, I can send you back to your Master. Tell me, can a Jackal shed tears?" The Count's voice engulfed in a tone of darkness and sadistic evil, did she understand his answer at that point? For her own sake she should, or this may not end well for the Priestess, his grasp on her throat tightens briefly to an uncomfortable pressure, his emotionless expression unwavering. "Approach me again, what I stated will be your fate, my dear." He whispers and plants a subtle peck on her forehead, releasing her completely and taking a step backwards.

Vlad takes a deep breath to regain his composure, brushing off his coat and placing his hat back atop his head, he'd finished his drink and this business opportunity was now over. The Nosferatu bows to her graciously and doesn't even say good day, turning on his heel and walking away from the bar, stepping through the gunsmoke and over the corpses before finally exiting the Tavern. If she followed, he was going to have quite the swell time.

Well I can promise you paradise...
No need to serve on your knees.
And when you're lost in the darkest of hours.
Take a moment and tell me who you see.
I won't tell you who not to be.

User Image

Through the ages of time,I've been known for my hate.
But I'm a dealer of simple choices, for me it's never too late.
I am your pride.
Agent of wealth, your bearer of needs.
I am your war.
Arming the strong, aiding the weak.
I am your wrath. I am your guilt. I am your lust. I am your law. I am your star. I am your trust.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Current Attire: Imperial Style
Current hunger: None - Slightly - Hungry- Starving - Famished - Lusting
Some music: xXxXxXx.

OOC:

Livian DoUrden

Fluffy Fox

"Uh... sure." Weird. Vaalence figured the man wasn't interested in small talk, so he jumps right to shopkeeper mode. "Is there anything in particular you're looking for? Something to protect yourself from silver? Might I suggest you go to local clothes shop and get some gloves. Preferably not the fingerless kind. Unless you'd like something enchanted for protection against other things, on top of the obvious protection you'd get." He did have a couple pairs of gloves on display, along with some unenchanted ones in the back.
Mayumi
Mayumi let a light sigh, rattling her brain. The wolf man didn't seem to care all that much over the allergy to silver. Yeah, fingered gloves would probably be good. At least they would stop silver from coming in contact with his skin. Though there was probably a very good reason why wolf boy didn't invest in fingered gloves...

Amiti

Anything in particular? Amiti was really just looking around and seeing what the shop had. Yeah, probably should go get fingered gloves. Though there was a reason he never did invest in them, what was it. Oh right...his nails would just tear them if he was bitten by a werewolf. Mangy mutts. Though he has barely seen any around, and if he was going to stay here, probably didn't have to worry about it all to much. Something in the back of his mind told him he was going to eat those words at a later date... ANYWAY, wouldn't be a bad idea to have a pair for now. "What do you have?" he asked the male shopkeeper.

Fluffy Fox

Looking back to Mayumi, Vaalence flashes his lover a smile. This was going to be his good deed for the day. Grabbing the two pairs of gloves from their spot, he shows them to the man. "This one is meant to help with the casting of magic. Some people have to point and such to use their spells, and these gloves focus that. The other gloves are just meant to withstand the hazards one usually associates with working with mechanical contraptions. I also can enchant a pair of gloves for you to have whatever enchantment you so wish on them."

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
Cold is the steel of the gun that I wield...

User ImageUser Image

The smoke was still present, a small amount drifting out the doorways, glowing orange eyes peer over his shoulder to view the innocents lie about writhing in pain from their wounds, the fatalities just motionless. Beatrice's attempts to quell his power only to a minor extent, his anger was overwhelming his companion's soothing words, he figures the only solution was to remove himself from the scene. "I.. I need to go." Luther wraps his black bandanna around his half-transformed face, rolling over to push himself off of the floor, the room felt like it was closing in on him. He staggers toward the door, one of his wounded henchmen grab at his boot, calling out to him for help in gurgled unrecognizable words, it was the younger male that offered him free drinks. The poor fellow took a bullet to the neck, most likely one of the ricochets from the creature's armor, but what could this renegade do for the unfortunate casualty? Crowley merely stands there staring down at the boy, wanting to kneel down and comfort the dying soul, but he just couldn't show such weakness.

"Halt! Place your hands in the air! You're coming with us!"

The guards finally responded to the situation, and this probably didn't look too good for Luther, standing in the center of a massacre with a mask over their face did not make him appear innocent. Crowley now had only one glowing eye to provide a fierce glare toward the five armed men, three bearing crossbows in his direction. The shadow cast from his hat hid the empty socket where his other eye was supposed to be, beneath his bandanna the flesh was all but gone, they were going to blow his cover if he would surrender. His legs spread apart slightly, his hand drifting to his side, fingers poised outward as they hovered above his single pistol since the vampiress still had his other. The Renegade wasn't going to go quietly, he was in a draw stance and ready to un-holster his weapon and fill all five of them with soul-provided lead. "I'm.. Not going anywhere." He replies darkly, a stand-off would be the proper term for a situation such as this, and Luther was renowned in his mortal years at being proficient during such moments. His eye narrows, hearing the faint noise of their leather gauntlets tightening against their triggers, he could almost taste their souls ready to be relived from their bodily prisons.

...Warm is the blood that my weapon just urges to draw.

╔══════════════╗
LUTHER CROWLEY
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man."

(( Luther's NPC henchmen are able to be controlled by anyone in the bar, if they wish to use them.))

Rosayda

Ker of Erebus

Collapsing that table with people sitting at it wasn't the intended result when Akragth jumped up on it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff