Nickname: Frost, Snow, Tigress, Crystal
Race: White Tiger Furry
Team/Rank: Team 2 - Scout
Beauty: • 5'8 & 150lbs
Personal Beauty: • pure white fur with black stripes
• bright ice blue eyes
• tips of her ears and her tongue is pierced
Powers: Ice Control
• Frost Breath: (she must be up close and personal to use this move) taking a deep breath she would then blow it out, her breath icy cold, its cold enough to cause Frost bite on the skin. its also cold enough to knock someone out unconscious.
• Ice Punch: she coats her fist in ice, depending on how hard she hits or where, she cause knock someone out, cause a very big bruise or break a bone.
• Ice Blades: extending her claws out, she coats them in ice aswell and then starts to slice at the air around her, in a crescent shape-curved punch. the ice gathers and creates a crescent shaped blade and then grabbing the tips she will throw them like boomerangs or use them like swords.
• Mountain of Spikes: stomping on the ground with one foot, or jumping from a high place, ice starts to shoot across the ground in a straight line and then shoots up forming sharp thick spikes.
• Frosty Mist: (mostly used in dark places) the white fur on her body starts to let off a white frosty like mist, it falls to the floor and starts to expand, and everything it touches starts to get coated in a soft frost. it makes things slippery.

Orientation: Single - Bisexual
Daily Attire: {{Daily}}
Crush/Lover: N/A
Inventory:
• pure white Dagger
• pure white Sword
• ball of silvery white yarn
My voice is: Major - Ghost in the Shell
Mood: calm, relaxed
Thoughts: such a beautiful sunrise
Company: members of team 2 and team 3

╚══════════════╝

|▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀|

Aurora had been sitting outside up on the roof top since dawn, she loved watching sun rises and sun sets. even though she was in a city and it was alittle hard to watch them, she still found a way to enjoy them, and it helped her to relax. her ears would twitch to the sides as she listened to all the sounds around her, her eyes closed so she could imagine them in a crystal clear image. it wasn't long until shortly after her PDA started to ring that she opened her eyes, turned her head to the side and reached out to pick up her small device as she looked it over. it was a message, saying they had a mission and that to get to the garage asap. clicking a few buttons she stood up and slipped her PDA into her pocket and walked over to the roof access door, opened it and then walked inside as the door closed behind her and she descended down the stairs towards the main building room. coming to a stop at the first level door way, she opened the door and walked inside, the room was empty as she figured the members of team one had already left for a mission aswell, of course she heard voices coming from level 4 from the members of team 4 apparently they didn't have a mission today. but as she walked through the first floor of team one, she walked over to the garage door, and opened it. walking inside she let the door close behind her as she walked father inside. her tail swaying side to side behind her and her ears twitching softly to the sides. as she was picking up the sounds of voices gathering in the garage. coming into view she seen all her team members and the members of team three. with a swift bow of her head, she spoke, "sorry im late, I was enjoying watching the sun rise. and I guess time slipped away from me." raiseing her head up she gave a small smile and then moved to stand near her captain, and then knelt down to rest on one knee. it was a habit of hers to sit like this. her eyes closed as she focused on the captains, awaiting her orders and the debriefing on what the mission was.

{{OOC: heres scout of team 2 making an appearance }}

|▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀|

╔══════════════╗
Themes:
{{Normal}}
{{Romance}}
{{Battle}}

╚══════════════╝

User Image User Image

Perfect Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was ******** from the start
So would you like to set me free?
Would you set me free?

Do whoever you want
In the light of day
I can finally sleep
I can finally sleep

S H O

A N D R E D G E

But I can’t dream
I can’t dream
I can’t dream
I can’t dream

I don’t wanna remember anything
Don’t wanna remember anything

LOC: The Garage
STA: Sleepy
WHO: I'm the team three vice captain, Sho.
OOC: I present to you... a huge dream invading jerk!

Sho shifted his weight from foot to foot as he lazed into the garage, loosely carrying his PDA and risking it falling on to the floor. The way he balanced himself on each leg as the demon dragged along was comical, he might as well be waddling. Briefing the team was always boring, so he usually left the talking to Arc as he watched Peppermint ogle Ralphie. Her dreams were the most entertaining amongst everyone else who lived in the HQ, frankly, there was no comparison. Some of the people here never dreamt, which was a downer. Others dreamt of typical things, like Charisma, she was just dreaming about hanging out with celebrities. She beat him to the garage and was sitting on a bucket. So ladylike. Team two had never been much of a concern for him, he was glad that it wasn't team four coming with them to clean up. That Persephone... Sho didn't have much to think of her; lest things to say. She always managed to snake out of doing missions with that humanly charm of hers. Disgusting.

His glasses hung low on his nose, letting half of his eyes gaze above the glass into darkness while the other half struggled to focus through the glass. Bloodshot and irritated, his eyes appeared redder than usual. Getting out of bed was never his thing. Especially when it had to do with cleaning up a mess those darned voids made. If it wasn't for them, Sho would still be able to spend weeks in a dreaming state, wandering from mind to mind and exploring each of the manifested worlds made in their sleep. He rudely took a spot beside Arc, who was talking to LeeLee.

"Hey capt'n," Sho pushed his glasses up in a scholarly fashion before turning to LeeLee, correcting himself, "...captains. When are we leaving? Better be soon." He didn't bother to acknowledge John, he was far too loud to deal with after just waking up.

Kneeling by the team two captain was an exceptionally well endowed tiger lady, her large bosom reminding him of Persephone. Not that Persephone had a large chest, just that Persephone would probably love to take advantage of such a beautiful gift. Sho realized that he was staring, so he pressed his PDA against his nose to tear his eyes away from the tiger lady. He opened the shipping grid app and noticed that Peppermint and Ralphie had been paired together, with a smirk, Sho hearted and voted for the pairing. He then proceeded to heart and vote for all the other pairings just for the hell of it, mostly because it would be a long time before he would open the app again.

You go girl. He thought as he glanced over to Peppermint and the Gorunt. There was a cute redhead all over him not too long ago, causing Sho to assume that Ralphie was quite the lady's man. Maybe it was the tongue.

Destructive Lunatic

User Image
✺They call me The Big Boss

"Absolutely nothing is out of my area of expertise, fellow captain. Save for this. You're right." Arc looked up momentarily at each of the members entering the garage. It seemed everyone was up, out and ship-shape to go. Arc, despite being a self-proclaimed hate demon, loved going out on the field, but clean up duty was never something he enjoyed. Normally after a void attack, however, there would be a couple of bastards lying around in wait. Still, it was not something he felt particularly keen on doing. Before anything would begin, Arc would definitely find a way to weasel himself out of this sad excuse of a mission. Entering last, but certainly not the least, was his vice captain, Sho Andredge. And Arc grinned.

Despite being more experienced and older than Sho, Arc held a deep respect for the fellow demon. Their powers were similar, though Arc's being more potent. Arc had been careful to raise dozens of barriers to insure that no one would enter his mind unwarranted. When Sho had joined the team, Arc had raised another dozen more. It was nice having another person you could count on, and Arc hated him for it. Arc often wondered what Sho's blood would taste like. Demons had particularly varying tastes considering their strange mix of blood and sin. Oh the evils Arc could accomplish with the blood of a dream invading freak like Sho. Alas, it was too soon to actually do anything. Maybe one of these days Arc would force Ralphie's other form out and make him rip Sho apart for the hell of it. Heh. For the hell of it.

"Ladies and gentlemen, animals and freaks, believers and nonbelievers alike! Come one and all and hear my words!" Arc yelled out, taking steps away from the vehicle he had been leaning on with his arms spread out, palms up, of course. "It is time for another wonderful mission out on the field! Voids had recently attacked an area of the city and we, us two teams, must go out and clean that s**t up! Exciting, no?" Arc spoke with such disgusting sarcasm as he stood in the center of them all. The spotlight was on him, and he shone. "Unfortunately, I have business to attend to," there were groans of displeasure. It was not the first time Arc had done this. "And I must bid you all adieu. Monsieur Sho will take my place as captain on the field, and will command team three as such. Mademoiselle Leelee will of course captain team two. Good luck, and good hunting." He finished as he bowed and walked away unceremoniously towards a motorcycle some meters away. He got on and drove off, not allowing anyone to even put a word in.

He grinned as he drove off, towards the mission site. It was time to do some recon.

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Leelee
LeeLee silently nodded her head as people came in. Those who were new she gave a brief introduction before going quiet again. Perhaps it was a mistake to let Arc open his trap first. Oh well. LeeLee almost enjoyed his little speeches. She rose an eye brow as the blank faced Peppermint finally stopped openly staring at Eliza, her vice captain, long enough to turn around and clap at Arc's speech. LeeLee rather liked the girl. She was just a little hard to read sometimes, though.

"Well...I think we all, Arc included, might agree that it's best he drove off" LeeLee said as she pushed herself off the car and stood up straight. Although she personally wondered if he was actually ditching. Whatever his reason for joining V.H.A., the graywings will be pissed if he's caught ditching.

"This might be another clean up job, but don't take it lightly" LeeLee snapped in a serious tone. "We don't know what can be hiding under the rubble. So all of the wingeds on both teams..keep your eyes out. Peppermint and Justice, you two will be the most help in picking up large debris. Justice will go work in one area while those with less strength will stick with Peppermint in her area of low gravity and help move large debris. I'm not an expert with gravitational force so I would suggest listening to her on how to best work in such an environment"

With a pause for questions, she turned around "Annabeth will drive team 2 in this SUV and Peppermint can follow behind in her vehicle of choice" LeeLee paused for a minute. "Ermm..Actually..Just take a SUV please.." she added as she noticed Peppermint eyeing a tank. She sighed as she hopped into the car.

"Let's move out!"
<3

Friendly Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageJohn Arcs
Scout of Team Three

User Image
John had been waiting quite some time, watching as all the members took their time getting into the garage. "Isn't it around noon now? Some look as if they had only just woken up. What a lazy organization...." John thought as he started to walk around. It was safe to say he was getting restless just waiting around. The Shade with in him was asleep at this moment, so things were rather quiet inside his normally active mind.

As the Vice Captain entered, John would turn his head to watch the man who always seemed so bored with everything. Even now it appeared as if he had only just awoken. "Our vice captain is finally among the living it seems." John would tease with a slight glare showing from over his glasses. Of course, John already knew Sho wouldn't bother to respond to him so 'early.' John would smile as Sho went on to address the captains. Lifting an index finger to the top of his nose, John would push his glasses back up.

John often took a bit of pleasure in teasing others or getting on someone's nerves, but he also often forgot that not everyone stayed up nearly 24/7 working on some project. One could easily tell by the bags under John's eyes around this hour. He is a bit of a workaholic.

When his captain gave his opening statement addressing everyone in the garage, John already knew he was about to bail. No he couldn't read minds. Nor was John using his 'Stealing Eyes,' but it was easy enough to tell with how often the man tried to escape missions that weren't more exciting. Despite this, John both liked and respected the man. Arc held a power that could easily be feared and rivaled his own power of reading minds for John's was only an illusion of doing so. Even with the Stealing Eyes, Arc was a mystery.

With the captain leaving, John would clap his hands at the speech, while slowly turning around to face Sho and Leelee. "Well ok then. Let's go." John would say impatiently, while focusing his eyes on Leelee. He would look her in the eyes if she looked his way. She was a very curious one. He had noticed her a few times before, but failed to see her often. "How could such a person become captain?" John wondered, but for now he had no choice but to ignore it and look over to Peppermint. Thankfully, Leelee had made sure to specify which vehicle to drive... John would let out a small breath of relief.

User Image

Astounding Conversationalist

8,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

P E R S E P H O N E the team four captain

Seeing that her team had gone quiet, Persephone again had gotten lost in thought casually wandering out of the kitchen and staring intently at her PDA. She again would make another attempt to find her room only to find herself strangely drawn to team 3's area. She somehow ended up in the garage in the middle of a team meeting from what she could guess. spotting Sho and the others, her face turning bright red and her big blue eyes widening even further as she looked at them. Before the noticed her she made an attempt to back out trying to stuff her brightly lit PDA into her pocket but instead dropping it with a loud clack on the floor sending it skidding and bumping directly into Sho's foot. At this point, she felt like she might die gripping her shirt as if she might have a stroke, the air in the room hitting up along with the color of her face.

"I-I'm s-sorry.... I'm lost.... I have no sense of direction...." she yelped her heart pounding a bit hard. Sho always made her nervous and she frequently dreamed about him. Somehow he seemed to know this and enjoyed embarrassing her publicly with the information. To make it worse there was a hot cat chick there whom Persephone had yet to meet about considering, because of Sho, she usually tried to avoid their area, but the HQ was like a mirrored maze and hard to navigate, at least for her.

IxxxxxxxL I V ExxxxxxxS Y M B I O T I C A L L YxxxxxxxW I T HxxxxxxxWINDWATERSPIRIT
              IxxxxxxxW I L LxxxxxxxF I G H TxxxxxxxT OxxxxxxxS T O PxxxxxxxT H I SxxxxxxxM A D N E S S
              IxxxxxxxA MxxxxxxxP O W E R F U L ,xxxxxxxIxxxxxxxA MxxxxxxxP E R S E P H O N E

Namiac

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
    • Doggone It! 100
    • Elocutionist 200
    • Sausage Fest 200
    Viper gang
    As team one arrived, the viper gang rebelled. Once their presence was made aware of, more vipers made their way to the area. They took a more destructive path now that V.H.A. was involved.

"Set it up now!"

"Hurry up vipers!"

A group gathered around and set down a large black box. Before team one could do anything, it was set off and sent thick dark green gas into the air like a mushroom cloud. Not only was it impossible to see, but the gas was extremely deadly. Anything that breathed it in would not survive more then a few moments. With the gas spreading, the vipers were getting ready to clean up and clear out. But their destruction caught the attention of a few underground voids that soon surfaced inside the smoke not yet detected.

ALERT

All the PDA's of team 4 rang as an emergency message was sent out. Usually it was only sent to the captain, but the situtation was seriouse.

The situation in China town has reached a level 8 danger level. Team four is to report there immediately without delay and provide back up for team 1. Viper gang is involved. Bring gas masks

Bellow the message was a more detailed explanation of the sittuation as of a few minutes before when the bomb went off.

Perfect Lunatic

I was ******** from the start
    So would you like to set me free?
    Would you set me free?

Do whoever you want
    In the light of day
    I can finally sleep
    I can finally sleep

S H O

A N D R E D G E

But I can’t dream
    I can’t dream
    I can’t dream
    I can’t dream

LOC: The Garage
    STA: Sleepy, grumpy now that Arc ditched again.
    WHO: I'm the team three vice captain, Sho.
    OOC: N/A

Sho was glad that his presence promted Arc to give the briefing speech to let everyone who didn't know what was going on what was going on. He liked that Arc did all the talking, but boy was he being extra loud and sarcastic. It was probably because a whole bunch of people were being sent to a place where there might not be any voids, rendering the field exercise pointless. The demon covered his extra sensitive ears to try and dull the noise of the captain's booming voice, but to no avail. He could hear Arc's voice crystal clear, he could even still hear the gentle sound of exhales and inhales in the room. Arc was a funny guy with a funny relationship with Sho. There was always a slight hostility behind his cordial actions as team leader, and for some reason whenever Sho got a grasp on what felt like signs of dreaming from Arc, he was blocked. Not even a single glance into what lingered inside could be obtained. Knowing him, Arc intentionally kept him from getting in. But that didn't mean that Sho didn't try. Even though he could enter everyone else's dreams in team three easily and could see what they wanted the most, Sho felt that he knew Arc the best out of everyone in the team. He too, was a Demon. He too, is several thousand years old. He too, can enter the minds of others and see that everybody is the same in some ways and different in others, just in a different fashion.

Sho snapped out of his Arc-admiration once his captain mentioned that he had other business to attend to and that Sho would be leading team three for the day. He focused on Arc and thought loud thoughts before he could slither away.

I haven't been awake in days, you know. Give me a break. You're a jerk. You better show up later.

And like that, Arc was gone. The others in his team were staring at him, waiting for direction. Sighing, Sho unenthusiastically lead his group to one of the cars, and just as unenthusiastically spoke. "Everyone get in the SUV, no Pepper, we don't need a tank. Get your eyes off of the vehicle of mass destruction. Charisma, get off the bucket, we can't take it with us. Reiork... John... just get into the car." Sho waited for everyone to get into the SUV before he got inside himself, doing a head count even though he knew his entire team was there already.

Just then, a PDA tapped against his foot on the ground. Was it his? No. He was still holding his. Sho looked around, eyes still half lidded, still looking sleepy, when he noticed a certain someone stumble into the garage.

Persephone.

Persephone, of all people, wandering into the garage. How predictable. How unpredictable. Sho stiffened up when she got close and ceased to breathe, turning a cheek to avoid looking at her and that thing she called a tattoo. Worst of all, she started talking to him! Sho grunted gruffly when he noticed that she was blushing and how she looked kind of cute. Women! Sho felt his face grow a little hot upon noticing how nervous she was around him. Clearing his throat, Sho stared down at her, raising his eyebrow and feigned cluelessness.

"Who are you?" He tried his best to sound disgusted and discontented, he turned to his closest team mate, which was John, and grabbed his sleeve. "John, take this woman out of the garage. She's lost."

To avoid any further interaction with her, Sho got into the SUV and shut the door. Hopefully, none of his teammates noticed his discomfort around that woman. He hated to admit it, but he visited her dreams the most out of anyone who lived at HQ.

The Yuffie

Sterling Dragoness

AnimeBlues

The Other Peace

RavenMikuna

Astounding Conversationalist

8,100 Points
    • Somebody Likes You 100
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    Code:

P E R S E P H O N E the team four captain

Pesephone saw her PDA go off and snapped into action taking on a different personality all together. In one swift movement she snatched it up reading the message before programming her bike to come to her. It came roaring to her before John could even make a move to grab her and she quickly tapped out something on her bike before putting her helmet on and blasting out of the garage before the SUV had a chance to get moving. Right now she didn't care what Sho thought anymore she simply cared about assisting Team one.

She was of course the first to arrive on scene pulling the spare mask she kept in her bike out and putting it over her face. The first thing she did was alert the captain of team one to her presence.
                "Captain of team four ready to assist, Team one. My team should be here shortly. What can i do to help?"
                Her bike parked itself somewhere off in the distance as she spoke, her aura spiking like crazy as she geared herself up for battle.

Captain to team Four:

Get your asses to team 1 ASAP!
                I'm already on my way!
                I'll be ready to direct you when you get here.

IxxxxxxxL I V ExxxxxxxS Y M B I O T I C A L L YxxxxxxxW I T HxxxxxxxWINDWATERSPIRIT
                IxxxxxxxW I L LxxxxxxxF I G H TxxxxxxxT OxxxxxxxS T O PxxxxxxxT H I SxxxxxxxM A D N E S S
                IxxxxxxxA MxxxxxxxP O W E R F U L ,xxxxxxxIxxxxxxxA MxxxxxxxP E R S E P H O N E

The Yuffie

Namiac

Demon Seraph

AnimeBlues

Grand Duke Dantalion

XKiromX18

Blessed Spirit

[ Team 4 Medic ]
                      User Image

►► Jayin Shadiran
                                                                        ( jah-yeen . . sha-dee-rahn )

Jayin didn't try to stop Persephone when she meandered out of the kitchen. Honestly, he was just thankful they didn't have to carry on the remarkably awkward topic of how their captain insisted she could pick up healing from him. He checked his PDA almost immediately when the unique series of blips for missions sounded. He hadn't expected to be given the details of it personally but didn't waste a second after seeing the alert level, already half-sprinting out of the kitchen and up to his room to fetch the supplies he'd left there. Running wasn't something he was stellar at, so in his haste he'd collided with no less than three walls but made it there in a surprisingly efficient time. The Mer collected his hoodie and boots, shoving them on hastily. He grabbed his pack before darting back out of his room and heading to the Garage. Although he didn't know it, he'd only missed Persephone by about a minute.

If anyone expected this Mer to be piloting any vehicles they were sorely mistaken, and so he would patiently wait for someone who could. In the meantime, he snatched up a couple of masks, packing away extras and keeping one on hand for himself. He glanced down at the PDA when it blipped at him again and... just stared at the message. While he approved of initiative being taken, their captain had left without them. He began to sincerely question the standards for recruitment of the VHA in silence.

Sterling Dragoness

Kitsuna Okami's Senpai

Sugary Chomper

User Image
      [
                                  xxxxxxx ┍ every тιмe ι cloѕe мy eyeѕ yoυ're ѕтandιng тнere ѕмιlιng.┑ ❞

everyday ι cнaѕe aғтer yoυ тнe ѕaмe aѕ тнe laѕт XX вυт wнen ι caтcн yoυ, yoυ dιѕappear. XX and ι waĸe υp тo ғace a realιтy wιтнoυт yoυ.
                                      everyday ι cнaѕe aғтer yoυ тнe ѕaмe aѕ тнe laѕт XX вυт wнen ι caтcн yoυ, yoυ dιѕappear. XX and ι waĸe υp тo ғace a realιтy wιтнoυт yoυ
                                      everyday ι cнaѕe aғтer yoυ тнe ѕaмe aѕ тнe laѕт XX вυт wнen ι caтcн yoυ, yoυ dιѕappear. XX and ι waĸe υp тo ғace a realιтy wιтнoυт yoυ

xxx
                                    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

LOCATION [Garage] WHO AM I WITH [x] MOOD[Drunk/tipsy]

Wolf sat still in a corner of the garage gazing at his large jeep with drunken eyes. He had spent another sleepless night drinking in the large dark room, but something about it just made him feel calm and relaxed. Picking up one of the many bottles around him Wolf turned his head up opening his mouth wide to pour the liquid into his mouth. Sadly the bottle contained nothing but a single dropped which e then put down to pick up yet another empty bottle. It seemed that he had drunken every single drop of liquor he had brought with him much to his dismay. Wolf was somewhat irritated by the lack of booze, and just as he was about to get up to go to his room a loud noise came from his pocket. Giving off a small howl he dug deep into his pants pocket to pull out a small electronic device known as a PDA. His Pda continued to ring out of control until he pressed the screen that read alert. Letting out a sigh he began reading the content of the message to see that Team four had been called to assist Team 1 to stop the viper gang who was wreaking havoc in China Town. The blue furry stumbled onto his feet kicking the brown glass bottle on the floor continuing to read the entirety of the alert. It seemed that they'd be needing to wear gas mask, and were to be cautious of the viper gang well-known gas related attack. Wiping the little droplets of booze from the fur on his mouth, Wolf went to his station and grabbed a small pill and a bottle of water that had been there all night.

Apparently the pill was to help him with his hangover when called to action by the higher up. However, the pill would not take full effect until 30 minutes, so he was still somewhat tipsy. Luckily, his driving skills are what some people would die for even in his drunken state, but his driving was more disastrous then in his usual state. "
                                        HICK! I guess I should HICK. . . tell the guys I'm in here so they don't go HICK looking for me." he said as he sent an message to the entire group.

To: Dexter, Loe, Kano, Jayin, Milly, and Kal'beir.
                                        "Hey guys, djfshk I just recieved the message forf df the teasm to mobilize. I'm sdsaefg in the garagesdf right asdasnow."

He typed although his large fingers kept hitting other letter instead of the ones he meant. Releasing another hick up he made his way towards the gas masks and took one for himself before setting some out for the others. Soon he grabbed his keys and smiled unlocking the doors to the oversized vehicle hopping into driver seat waiting for everyone to arrive so they could get a move on. He hoped that he was still sober enough to get them to the place alive or atleast not to hurt that they'd be unable to be of any use.

OOC: If there's anything I need to change please tell me!
                                        Grand Duke Dantalion
                                        SpatulaPower
                                        Demon Seraph
                                        AnimeBlues
                                        The Yuffie
                                        AnimeLover850

Friendly Lunatic

Milly!
        The Tiny Destroyer!
        Team Four's Scout.

User Image

Milly chose to follow after Purrs. She surely was an interesting human. She would stay far behind and follow from the shadows. It was hard to keep herself from giggling at the way she kept getting lost. Of course there was no way Milly of all demons was going to help her.

She followed her all the way back out into the garage where the teams were finally leaving. She watched for quite some time as she spoke out to someone from team three most likely. She didn't know them too well. She watched for quite some time and with her sensitive ears she could hear the man tell John to get her out of there. Milly wasn't sure why, but some how it made her pretty angry.

The shadows around the garage would dance for a moment before settling down randomly. "Wah!" She would let out as the PDA shocked her wrist a few times. Milly looked down to the PDA and noticed the alert. Rank 8! Milly quickly came out of hiding, but slowed to a stop. Purrs was gone...

Minutes later Jayden had arrived. Milly would run over to him and grab hold of his hand with one hand and point rapidly in the direction she went. "Come on! Let's go! Big mission! Wait! You can't drive can you! It's ok. I'll drive! Let's go!" Milly would say as very quickly and excitedly as she tugged at his arm.

It was then that she realized something very important. She couldn't drive either.... Milly then stood there silently for a moment with a dazed look on her face. "Are we stuck mister fish?" Milly would ask looking up to him.

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
        • Doggone It! 100
        • Elocutionist 200
        • Sausage Fest 200
        User Image

Loe
        As Simba prowled down the hall, a beeping sound on her PDA caught her attention. She looked down at it before turning and returning to team 4's dorms. She went to her room and strapped on a belt and slipped her PDA in it. By the time she reached the garage, she was met with a sight.

The girl checked her PDA again and then crossed her arms as she stared at Milly for a moment. She reached forward and grabbed the girl by the back of her shirt and held her in the air a few inches. She rose an eyebrow.

"Some captain we have eh?" she asked. Her eyes turned to see a familiar blue wolf getting into a vehicle and she let go of the short demon to go speak with him. She grabbed a gas mask and hopped into the front seat, assuming the vice captain would be too spaced out to care where he sat in the car. Plus she personally though he was too short to sit in the front with an air bag.

"Drunk as always. Eh, friend?" she asked as she raised a hand to pat his shoulder in a rough but friendly matter. Unlike some of the flowers of her team, this was someone she could be rough with without fear of accidentally breaking him. Jayin was fun to tease but..she didn't want to accidentally turn him into sushi.

"Wonderful text message you sent. I could almost read half of it" she said with a laugh. As for the fact that he would be driving while intoxicated, Simba didn't seem concerned about it. Instead she calmly took her gas mask and adjusted it to her face.
        User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces