< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Peppermint
Peppermint turned her eyes to watch as Reiork first entered the room. Although she glanced away, she was more focused on his emotions then anyone else. He seemed to sink into a deep hole, which prompted Peppermint to glance over again. She thought perhaps she would go ask him, but a strange woman came up. He's emotions seemed to change. She felt recognition and happiness mush together. She openly stared at Eliza. She wouldn't even glance away if the girl happened to look at her.

"Hnn?"

Peppermint finally glanced back as their team captain went riding off. While it was probably frowned upon by the graywings, Peppermint didn't really care. She now had her eyes attached to a tank. But before she could even consider doing much, both LeeLee and her own vice captain advised against it. She turned her eyes back and walked towards the SUV.

"Very well then..." she said as she got into the drivers seat and buckled herself in. Checking her mirrors, she turned the key and hit the gas pedal. She set her PDA into a holder that was attached to the window and glanced over for the coordinates. She seemed to drive decently, although way over the speed limit. The only concerning thing was that she really seemed to pay little attention to her driving. Her eyes kept moving to look at other things and she kept messing with the controls on the SUV. Almost as if she wanted to start taking it apart right then and there. But they got to the site without issue.

Hitting the breaks, she hopped out of the care to stare at the destruction. An entire building had collapsed. She walked over to the site and stared at the mess. Dust still lingered in the air, causing her to momentarily cough. Well, it was time for her to get started. Without warning, she began to float. Well, she didn't float enough to be forced off the ground. But her hair and clothes suddenly moved around her as if there was little to no weight. She adjusted her field of gravity and expanded it a decent distances so that people could work, and she could still keep it up for a while. She only gave one quiet warning to her teammates.

"Don't jump too high..."
<3

Perfect Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was ******** from the start
So would you like to set me free?
Would you set me free?

Do whoever you want
In the light of day
I can finally sleep
I can finally sleep

S H O

A N D R E D G E

But I can’t dream
I can’t dream
I can’t dream
I can’t dream

I don’t wanna remember anything
Don’t wanna remember anything
I don’t wanna remember anything
Don’t wanna remember anything

LOC: A totaled building
STA: Sleepy
WHO: I'm the team three vice captain, Sho.
OOC: N/A

Sho stifled a gasp when the glint of red colour twinkled in John's eye, grumbling quietly as he was called out for his fib. Hopefully nobody else heard what he had to say. He tapped his fingers impatiently on his armrest, agitated by John's use of his powers against Sho. "But really, I don't like human women." He said defensively and sternly before they both withdrew from the touchy topic. The scout beside him broke eye contact and looked away, longingly gazing at nothing in particular; Sho knew the look all too well. For a moment, he felt bad for bringing up the topic. Caring, sensitive, gentle, someone with dreams and a passion... who wouldn't want such a girl? Sho rested his head in his hand, a genuine smile folded across his lips as he looked over John.

"Sounds like the girl you dream of." Sho said nonchalantly as he mentioned his dream, knowing that he touched a nerve he reached out and pat John on the shoulder gently. The demon was satisfied with his rebuttal. "Forget I mentioned it." He withdrew his hand, thinking about the dreams that John had. Some were nice, some weren't, most were about a girl, who was sometimes dancing and sometimes wasn't. John's dreams were a special treat, since he never really slept compared to everyone else in team three. Only a small window of time allowed Sho to enter his mind and gather information to truly understand the scout. It was part of the reason he found being around John a little frustrating.

Peppermint was finally in the car and driving at an incredible speed, Sho imagined how it would be if she brought the tank. If she lost control of the vehicle of mass destruction and smashed through a building, or plowed through traffic. The thought amused him the rest of the way to the building site. He got out of the car with Peppermint and the others, spreading open his arms at the huge mess before them. It was dusty, glassy and dirty. At least it was nice out, a sunny, cloudless sky. No wind to blow more dust into their eyes than there already was. The demon closed his arms and crossed them across his chest, perking up before turning to look at his teammates.

"Let's all make sure to give the Big Boss a big thanks for leaving us to do this job by ourselves, everyone." Peppermint adjusted the gravity so hypothetically, the rubble would be easily lifted and taken somewhere else. Sho assumed that they would make a pile or something while they searched for any possible signs of voids in the mess.

Destructive Lunatic

User Image

Reiork Alphid Schneitzer
Ralphie
Team Three Medic
+Condition: 100%

It was nice having another friendly face. Eliza and Reiork had history. They had known each other for some time before all of this void business. They lived in a time of advanced technology and magic, and yet the two had kept in touch the old fashion way: through snail mail. Aptly nicknamed, they would get replies from one another probably once to twice a month. Before any real catching up could commence however, the captain had spoken.

Arc, to Ralph, was generally a good man. He was wronged in ways that Ralph would likely never know, nor understand, but stood strong and confident as a leader before them. Ralph respected him much. Save for moments such as these. "You're what?" Ralph got out before Arc drove off. Ralph massaged his temples as the vice captain gave the orders. Ralph shrugged his shoulders and turned to Eliza.

"Miss- I mean Eliza, I'll see you on the field." He nodded to her, and though he could not see it, she smiled and waved at him as she turned back to her captain.

Ralph knew they would be at the mission sight ahead of team two. For one thing, Peppermint drove fearlessly and sure. He had grown accustomed to her driving, despite its tendency to make his anxiety levels rise. There were not many constant things left in this world. Her driving was comforting and endearing, no matter what the others may say.

The city was, as always, bleak. Stark grey and glassy towers rose to the sky amidst ruins of what was modern human architecture. Few men and women of varying races walked through the streets. If it was not the notorious gangs that plagued them, it was the voids. The voids had taken the hope from much of the populace. Ralph had always been meant for great things, at least that's what his community had told him. That's what the voids had taken from him: his future. Now he was with the VHA. The Void Hunter Alliance had given the people their hope back, and his future just might be up there with it. He was a part of something greater again. He was here to do some good.

The SUV screeched to a halt, the momentum pushing Ralph into his seat belt and successfully knocking him out of his reverie. He coughed under his breath as he unbuckled his belt and hopped out of the car. Taking a moment to breathe, he spread his arms out, palms down, and stomped on the ground once. That was all it took. He could "see" that the buildings had tumbled and there was no one in the vicinity. Either that meant no survivors, or no one who stayed behind. Either way, less responsibility. Ralph heard Peppermint's small warning and nodded his head. He proceeded to the nearest piece of rubble, took one of the silver rods out from a satchel on his back and drew a seemingly simple rune. Small and concise, and the large boulder floated an inch above the ground.

"Vice Captain? Sir? Where do you want this?" he asked as he pushed the now relatively weightless boulder through the air.

Questionable Prophet

User Image
。 ゚。 ゚Ȧɴɴαbεϯн ℂʟyɗе ゚。 ゚。
User Image

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Annabeth watched the garage fill up with members of her own and other teams, keeping half an eye on them and the other half on the shipping grid still open on her PDA. She didn't bother to put it away until after she heard the roar of a motorcycle and watched the captain of team four, a woman Annabeth had never met, drive off alone, and the captain of team three, a man she knew little about, leave his vice captain in charge.

Annabeth smirked to herself, but didn't say anything on the matter, and soon enough it was time for them to hit the road. She slid into the driver's seat of their SUV, waited for the rest of the team to get it, and the took off like a bullet.

Annabeth was not what you would call a scary driver--true, she drove twice as fast as most people and found her way around annoying obstacles, like traffic lights or other cars, in an interesting way, but she also drove with a professional precision that made it difficult for any to be actually afraid with her behind the wheel. Besides, her unique skill got them where they were going in half the time.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Leelee
LeeLee stayed quiet for the most part as they drove to the site. Once there she got out and went to talk to construction workers who were already on site to begin moving the mess. They had vehicles on the way to tow off big debris while they would begin on cleaning up the stuff too big to move. Once she was done, she contacted everyone over her headset.

"So the real issues are the big chunks of debris covering the roads. The roads need to be cleared as soon as possible. While that is happening, keep an eye out for voids. Who knows if a few managed to survive the building collapse. There could be some hiding under the rubble. So keep that in mind"

Muting her head set once she was done talking, she walked around the area, climbing carefully over rubble to the area where a fire hydrant had been completely broken off and water was escaping up high into the air. Her hands glowed green as she caused roots to rise up and cover up the hole. It was a temporary fix at the very least. She then sighed. Clean up duty was gonna be some work it seemed. She kind of wished she could just transform and fly over the rubble.

'I wanna go back to my nap'
<3

Friendly Lunatic

Justice
Team Two's Soldier

User Image

Being as large as Justice was, there was no way he could have possibly fit in the SUV. Instead he was forced to run there, by foot. "I'll catch up to you all as soon as I can." Justice would call out to his team. Anyone would know his predictment. Often times he would arrive at the end of a short mission. Luckily, Golems never truly got exhausted and thanks to his fire element, summer time always left him feeling really energized.

So while Annabeth waited for everyone to get in the vehicle, Justice began his jog over to the mission site. It wasn't long, before Annabeth flew past him. Justice attempted to wave, but she was already shooting down another street. Justice would let out a small sigh while those in his way quickly moved out of the way. Some freaked out even and called him a monster. Not everyone had seen a Golem like him before. Especially, one just jogging down the street. Thankfully, it was very easy to know Justice was coming. For one he was large, bulky, red, and shined brightly in the sunlight. Plus each foot step he made shook the earth beneath him. A blind man would think a train was coming his way.

"How is it over there?" Justice would ask over the PDA into the other's headsets. He always got worried during his jog to the site that something might happen before he could get there. That he would arrive to find his team dead or erased thanks to the void.

Kitsuna Okami's Senpai

Sugary Chomper

User Image

User Image

Location: China town Hustler!!
                                                                  Company: Nim
                                                                  Feeling: Confused

Akira sighed as they arrived at the crime scene putting her gas mask on like she was commanded too. Making sure she her panties secured above her head she hopped out the car and followed Captain's Joey orders even if hey were a total pain in the a** to listen too. She had already promised to help in the current situation, so she was going to do what she was told to hurry and get the situation under the control. As Joey commanded, she followed him and took out any viper members she had spotted thoroughly enjoying their cries of agony. At some point, she ran into a viper member who had managed to hit her with his hand causing her to erupt in anger at being touched by an ugly human being. "b***h, you did not just put your freaking filthy hands on my brand new pair of panties that was given to me as a gift?!" she growled giving the viper member a deaths sentence. She knew that she was supposed to take them alive, but what that man had done was a completely unforgivable and sinful act even to her perverted standards. Without a moments hesitation, her scythe cut the dudes head clean off and soon she was surrounded by headless bodies. Although some did manage to hit her with their steel pipes and even a few bullets grazed her skin, but thankfully this body of her was more durable than any human so their was little to no pain. When she finally woke up from her murderous trance she looked around seeing that she had completely left the captains and Seth's side saying to herself," Those bastards left me? What a douche move to pull seeing as how I did as . . . Okay I killed about 1,2,3,4,5 . . . Okay maybe I didn't bring any of them alive, but they still didn't have to leave me those assholes!" she growled kicking one of the dismembered heads out of her path.

Suddenly she felt a vibration in her pocket, and took out her PDA reading that she had to go help that little raccoon or fox thing that the loli was after, because she lost her gas mask. A sigh came from her mouth as yet another message was sent saying that team 4 would be backing them up much to her relief seeing she wouldn't have to put so much effort into it with more people coming. Akira took a look at the shipping grid again and gave a heart to the newest pairing which was Dexter and Kane. Being a lover of yaoi meaning all boy pairing is to be loved excluding the fugly ones and old men one those were just to gross. Still looking at her PDA she turned her head to see Nix handing out gas mask to random people through a glass window and walked passed before immediately backing up to the window making sure her eyes weren't playing tricks on her. A wicked smile came across her face as went to the corpse of an unusually large fat man with a gigantic coat and removed it from his body. Soon afterwards she tied the sleeves tightly and stepped back three feet away from the window and jumped using the jacket as a makeshift parachute. Her eyes turned into stars as she believed her planned worked, but sadly the jacket did nothing to keep her a float and the perv plummeted to the ground. Biting her lip, she landed on her feet like a cat and ran up to Nim asking the raccoon fox thing,"
                                                      Okay so what the hell are we doing? I thought you were gonna be in life or death situation, so what happening chipmunk?" she questioned looking somewhat confused.

The Yuffie

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Loe
As soon as they arrived at the scene, Simba had already leaped from the car and went racing into the green haze without hesitation. It didn't take a scientist to figure this gas was probably bad stuff. While she was pissed beyond all hell at her captain, she did not have time to bother with the girl. So unfortunately for the vipers, her anger was directed at them. Since they were no longer being brought back alive, they would have no mercy.

Simba was silent in the smog, but she could be heard. Not by any sound she made, but by the screams of vipers that got in her path. Her claws extended a foot in length and slashed through anything that came near her like butter. Her sensitive hearing gave her the advantage in the smoke. She jumped back as a viper tried to slash at her with a knife and swiped at him. Her claws grew just a single inch longer to reach and slit through his throat, causing blood to spurt from the perfect slice. It didn't take long for Simba to get herself covered in blood. It was a good thing she wasn't on help duty. She'd probably scare anyone she tried to help.

'I will show no mercy for this' she thought. After all, the vipers had plenty of time to give up and surrender. They clearly didn't want their lives that badly.
User Image
User Image

Is a politely rude Greywing . . .SSeraphimGthe Greywing . . . Still rude? . .

Th o u g h t s Text for Thoughts M o o d Mood Text
H e i g h t HEIGHT TEXTW e i g h t WEIGHT TEXT
A g e AGE NUMBER L o c a t i o n Location Text

┎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━

Seraphim stayed silent as the two captains began giving the briefing on their mission. They would be doing clean up duty which mean she was an important factor in this mission. During clean up, she would need to keep her senses open for possible Voids. When everyone began gathering into the SUV, Seraphim walked over to the garage door and she closed her eyes. Her bat-like wings, with feathers along the edges of them, extended out of her back and she took a small hop as she flapped her wings. Her body lifted off the ground and she began to hover as she waited for everyone to be on their way. The greywing didn't have a problem being in a vehicle but it felt so much better to simply fly. As Team 2's SUV went driving towards the destination, she followed behind them up above. She made sure to keep a good distance between the SUV and Justice, wanting to make sure no kind of trouble went towards him. Her eyes glanced down at his large bulky body running towards the site. "Humans aren't that attractive themselves," she said to herself, speaking rudely about humans, though that was something was slipped out and she didn't mean it like that in full context. She just simply didn't like the stares that Justice was receiving.

Seraphim then put her attention back on Team 2 and Team 3 as they arrived at the site. She looked at everyone from above as she listened too her captain's instructions. Seraphim nodded at what she said about keeping an eye out for Voids. That was a role her and any winged on Team 3 would have. Seraphim then heard Justice ask about the situation. She flew down towards him and landed her tush lightly on his shoulder as he continued to run. She placed a hand against the side of his head, running it smoothly along a section of his head that was flat. "There are big chunks of debris covering the roads. The construction workers are going to need your help moving them," she told Justice. A small smile appeared on her. "Be careful on the rest of the way. If you get stuck somewhere, we'll have to no hope of getting you out," she said in a rude tone but giggled a bit, meaning she was only joking. Of course, given how Justice is with emotions, he wouldn't pick up on the fact she said something rude more than likely. Seraphim took flight once more as she returned to the construction site and landed, retracting her wings so they would retreat into her backside once more.

It was time to go on a Void search. Someone needed to be actively searching the area for them and she was the best one for the job. Her eyes then blinked when she noticed Aurora. "Aurora," she called out in a monotone voice as she walked over. Seraphim stopped as she got closer and she looked over the tiger's figure. Despite the fact it was all fur and not normal skin she was seeing....she still couldn't help but admire the feline's figure. Seraphim narrowed her eyes a bit as she put her hands over her own chest and she pouted. "Lay off the milk," she said to her in narrowed eyes, but she then shook her head. "I mean, umm, do you mind joining me in searching for Voids? If I do end up discovering some, I rather have someone more combat-oriented to help me," she asked but she then felt bad that this time, her rude remark was just a thought that escaped from her mind. She couldn't hold her thoughts in her head at all so she always spoke aloud. Seraphim, deciding to make it up for it, quickly approached Aurora and raised up her arms. Her hands then landed on the tiger's head and she began scratching Aurora's ears, especially behind them. This was a good sweet spot for her, something she learned out of experience interacting with the feline before.

After a minute or so, Seraphim would take her hands back and she gave a light smile. "Ready?" she asked the tiger as she began walking, using her sense of balance of light and dark to find Voids. Once that sense was gone, she knew one would be nearby.
┊‟‟ ┊
OOC

Company:
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%

╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

RavenMikuna
AnimeBlues

Friendly Lunatic

Milly!
The Tiny Destroyer!
Team Four's Scout.

User Image

Along the way, Milly grew more and more silent as her head lowered. A wide smirk slowly spreading across her face. She was getting more and more excited. Certainly, it would be hard to keep her under control and from killing the vipers. Thankfully, Milly was always able to channel her violence toward the enemies. "Hehehe, I know.... I can feel it... Many will die out there... Many have already died... I know, I know.... I can't taste the blood of these vipers today. Truly a shame... A shame indeed. I know, I know.... Hurting our friends would be bad. I know, I know.... but we shall still have our fun with the vipers." Milly would lick her lips as she rocked back and forth, tugging down on the hat which nearly covered her own eyes. Slowly she would reach back down to retrieve the mask from her lap and put it on.

Once the group had gotten with in the area, Milly quickly exploded forth from the car out of a window in the back. Wings appeared for a brief moment, but disappeared quickly as Milly landed outside the vehicle. The appearance, was only for a brief moment and would appear only as a soft black mist. It was something already common to find around Milly. As Loe launched out and began slaying the enemy, Milly's excitement only escalated. She couldn't see anything thanks to the gas, but she could hear enough to know what she was up to. It was like a beautiful harmony to this little demon's ears.

Reaching out to one side and grabbing at the air, dark mist would begin to pour into her hand and seemed to be forming a long staff. That is until one end of the staff seemed to explode outward into the shape of a large hammer head the side of her self. A weapon that seemed far too big for the little girl to carry. The muscles in her body soon bulged for a moment as she took off into the cloud of gas. Using her sharp demonic ears, she was able to pick up the enemy which held little resistance to her giant mallet. One swing and several broken bodies were flung like rag dolls. Hearing the sound of a viper rushing towards her, Milly was quick to use her size and agility to her advantage, no one ever expected a little girl. She would meet them head on, dodging the poisoned knife which would fly just above her head, and strike a fatal blow to the human's stomach. The amount of brute strength she carried was almost unreal as the man flew back several yards. A small shock wave from the impact, rolled back the mist for a moment, exposing her body from it for only a moment.

The sound of a little girl giggling and having a great deal of fun echoed through out china town. That is until something caught her attention. Milly didn't know how to explain it, but she couldn't sense any form of darkness from an area in the street. "Hmm... No no.... That isn't the light, Nicolo... Wait... Don't tell me!" Milly would let out as her grasp tightened around the staff of her giant mallet. "Void! Near the residential area! A big one!" Milly, yelled out over the headset. If her yell didn't grab the Void's attention it was, because Milly already gave away her hiding place with her giggling. The Viper Milly had punched earlier had flown directly into the void's body. He was surely dead already, but no one really knew what happened to one's soul after the Void consumed a person.

Friendly Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageJohn Arcs
Scout of Team Three

User Image
John had to laugh a bit. A demon was patting him on the shoulder after pushing the right buttons to make John reminisce such a tragic tale. However, the fact Sho knew John had been dreaming of a girl by that description, really ticked him off. Dreams were often a very personal thing whether the person remembered them upon waking up or not. As always, John easily allowed the tension to wash over his shoulders. "Fine by me." John would reply, while making a mental note to learn more information on the subject of invading dreams. He then wondered if the shade might know a way, but that would have to wait.

Once, team three arrived on scene, John could feel the gravitational powers of Peppermint. He had grown used to the ability, from previous missions and had to admit he admired it quite a bit. It was a very useful power to have. The girl her self was rather odd though. John never knew if he had read her right with the visual magic he possessed. She was just far too odd for him to possibly understand.

So John walked down the street a bit to lift what rubble he could with the help of the weightlessness. The strength he had here was almost like the strength he had while shrouded in darkness. He would smirk slightly as he carried around a large cement slab, but had to sigh softly, knowing it wasn't his own power. As John continued to move pieces, he was always alert to a possible threat. If one was found, John would quickly use his visual powers to persuade everyone's attention toward it or to even make himself vanish from the scene.

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

The best part about being so unattached to people, is the part where they don't notice you. Lucrezia loved that there were times that she could go about and do her part without being noticed. Now, was one of those times.. She followed behind silently and made her way into the SUV, just as everyone else had. Sitting by a window she watched everything pass by so quickly, as they sped towards their destination. She gripped her hands tightly to her robe in a moderate amount of fear as they rode along. No matter how many times she's done it since becoming an allied force, riding in any sort of automobile was a horrifying experience.

It made her stomach knot up in balls, as the sensation of everything passing by so quickly overwhelmed her. Looking away from the window she breathed in heavily and released the air slowly, closing her eyes for a moment to let the calming sensation wash over her. Everything she was doing was for a greater goal, she just had to work with these mongrels for a bit longer till she was back to her sanctuary. Golden eyes shifted back forward as the SUV came pulling to a stop. She watched as everyone else piled out one by one, before she removed herself from the vehicle last.

It seemed that as Team Three, the goal was to remove all the rubble and kill any part of the void that remained. She watched as everyone walked toward an area that Peppermint had manipulated the gravity in and began moving around the destruction. Lu'crezia decided to go over to an area by herself that was unaffected by Peppermints gravitational manipulation and begin working. She slowly knelt down in front of a giant pile of rubble and put her hands on the ground, trying to find a connection with some sort of plant life beneath. When she was able to connect with some buried weeds, she began infusing her magic into the earth to force them to grow. The weeds began flourishing at an outstanding rate, and caused the ground to moderately rumble as they broke through the roads civilization had forced over them, and spewed through the rubble of fallen buildings.

The weeds completely broke down and crushed the remains of debris that Lu'Crezia was focusing on and in the process, created quite a bit of dust too. Lu'Crezia held a sleeve to her mouth as she coughed gently, to remove any of the dust that might of danced through her lips. She sat there looking up at the marvelous weeds she had sprung forth from the earth then looked back down at the ground sighing, not understanding what they were doing cleaning this place up. Lu'Crezia had no concern for this civilization or its destruction. She was only here to destroy a common enemy..

Shy Friend

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image
Seth couldn't shake the icy feeling in his chest as he put his rifle into its holster on his back and climbed back down the fire escape. Something terrible was about to go down, and he could feel it. He figuratively bumped into Captain Joey just as he made it to street level. It had almost been literal, thanks to the low visibility. He agreed with Joey's plan. The Vipers would crawl back to their holes for now, and they'd surely strike again, but getting the civilians out of danger should be priority one. He was glad that Team 4 had been dispatched to back them up. He gave a swift nod to Joey as he ran off to meet Team 4's captain. "Aye aye." He ran over to the stores, picked up some gas masks, and went to work.

He did his best to find as many innocents as he could, fit them with gas masks, and round them up for Russel to pick up. A part of him hoped that a Viper or two remained so he could give them a taste of retribution, but he had no such luck. He could hear the sounds of combat in the distance, as well as something else. Is that... Giggling? He had no idea who or what would be giggling in the middle of a war zone, but he shoved the question aside to focus on his task, ignoring the still-present coldness in his chest. That coldness would quickly spread across his whole body when he heard an unfamiliar voice in his headset yell, "Void!" His heart pounded fiercely in his chest. He stopped in his tracks and pulled out his PDA, trying to find the source of the message. Sure enough, the blip appeared on his map. The residential area. That's not too far. He sent a rather simple message to the rest of his team as well as Team 4. "I'm on my way." He pulled out his rifle, and went into a maddened sprint toward the residential area. He noticed the gas starting to lift, more than likely due to Team 4's assistance. He didn't think very much about that, however. He was focused single-mindedly on one goal: Finding the Void, and destroying it. The freezing uneasiness in his chest was quickly being replaced with a smoldering anger. The hunt is on...

Overtly Outside Chronicle: ---

Astounding Conversationalist

8,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P E R S E P H O N E the team four captain

Persephone saw, or more like heard her teamates arrival recognizing Milly's familiar laugh as she blew the rest of the gas up and away from their area before landing next to Milly and blasting all the vipers in the area into walls. "Did I hear you say something about a void in the residential area?" she asked, her nose twitching in an almost cat like fashion. She pulled off her mask not that the air was gas free looking around for injured civilians. "Lets worry about getting these people out of here and to a hospital first. Where the heck is Jayin, a healer would be useful right about now. Also we need to find the rest of the viper gang, we can't have too many of them getting away from us."
              Suddenly a wicked grin passed across her face as she thought about something, but it quickly disappeared and she looked around to Loe. She knew the cat didn't like her but right now she was acting as captain. "I need you and Milly to go fetch or kill the rest of the viper gang, after that you and Milly can go check out the situation with the void, but don't start anything! I don't want any of you getting killed, we'll take on the void as a team. Dexter and Jayin, I need you to help me with the rest of the civilians, and wolf, I guess you can help out Milly and Loe. Take the others with you. I want these vipers taken down. I think Dexter, Jayin and I should be able to handle the civilians."

Persephone tried to think of anything else she couldn've forgotten for a moment before waving the three off waiting for Dexter and Jayin to join her. "I'll call you on the head set if something comes up. Otherwise listen to Kabe."

IxxxxxxxL I V ExxxxxxxS Y M B I O T I C A L L YxxxxxxxW I T HxxxxxxxWINDWATERSPIRIT
              IxxxxxxxW I L LxxxxxxxF I G H TxxxxxxxT OxxxxxxxS T O PxxxxxxxT H I SxxxxxxxM A D N E S S
              IxxxxxxxA MxxxxxxxP O W E R F U L ,xxxxxxxIxxxxxxxA MxxxxxxxP E R S E P H O N E

The Yuffie

Demon Seraph

Grand Duke Dantalion

AnimeBlues

Srg Spiffyasaurus

SpatulaPower

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
    • Doggone It! 100
    • Elocutionist 200
    • Sausage Fest 200
    User Image

Nim
    Nim waved Zephar off as she put her gas mask back on and went hopping away to the next shop to look for survivors. She went invisible when traveling to a new store, but became visible once inside helping people. It was around that time that the gas explosion happened and the buildings were filling with deadly green gas.

"Okay so what the hell are we doing? I thought you were gonna be in life or death situation, so what happening chipmunk?"

Nim glanced over, eyes briefly sparking when she saw Akira. But now was no time to play. "Nim is okay! She's putting gas masks on people as quick as possible!" she declared a she crouched back down to grab another gas mask. She blinked as her hand came up empty and then looked to the last person in the room.

"Hold your breath!" she said before racing out of the building. She came back 10 seconds later with a mask from another house and quickly put it on their head. "I got to a lot of shops but not all" Nim said in a worried tone as she took Akira's hand and went hopping back out of the house.

Nim's invisible cloak spread over the girl as well as she pulled her along. For the most part, Vipers didn't even notice her. Since the gas had been cleared some and they could be seen at least a little, the vipers were really booking it. The biggest problem came after Milly from team 4 declared that she sensed a void. It caused Nim to freeze mid step for a moment.

"U-uh oh..." Nim said quietly. She frowned as Seth stated he was on his way. "Seth be careful!" she said before glancing over at Akira. Nim would likely continue to help people. But Akira could either come with her or go after the void.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff