Peeks

+1 1 100.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Omnipresent Glitch

✖ Team 4 Soldier ✖

User Image

Dexter Marshall

Dexter wanted to ask Persephone something, but before he could she decided to wander out of the kitchen. Well, okay then? That was fine Dexter guessed. Maybe she wanted to go exploring around the area more, or actually go find the vice captain herself? He probably would never know what exactly she went off to do though considering she did just leave without saying anything.

Just after that thought, Dexter felt his PDA go off again and looked at it, thinking it was maybe a text message or something like that. But instead it was an alert to say that there was an emergency with Team 1 and the Viper Gang mission. Well crap, there went the plans for going to get a plant.

But that wasn't important! What was important was that he needed to get ready! Dexter went speeding down the hall into the garage, though he was somewhat behind Jayin who was also heading to the garage and saw him run in a couple of walls. Luckily it didn't take too long to make it into the garage and grab up a gas mask, considering the alert message said to do so. Just as he made his adjustments on the mask and checked to make sure it fit on his face, he felt his PDA go off again. Oh goodness, was that another alert? Did the situation become even worse then what was sent before?

Nope, that wasn't the case at all. Instead it was even more baffling then the panda could have imagined. Their leader had just... She. She left them? What. Dexter's shoulders slumped slightly and he heaved out a sigh. It was then that his PDA went off again with another message, only this time... Oh! Oh wow it was a message from Wolf! Dexter read the message and then blinked. Wait a tick. He was already here? Dexter looked up from the PDA and sure enough there he was getting their ride all set up. And then Milly just popped out of nowhere as well. Well that was a good number of the team!

Dexter decided that he would just go into the vehicle with Wolf and wait for the rest of the team to join from there. It didn't take him that long to get over to the vehicle and jump into the back seat, giving Wolf a slight wave. "Hey Wolf! Glad to see you're ready for action! Also I don't think you have to wait for the Captain, she went off ahead of us it seems?" As he said this, Dexter started typing away on his PDA and sent off some texts.

To Jayin:
                              " Dude!
                              Did you see the text that the Captain sent saying she left before us?
                              Do you think she is already there? : ( "

To Milly:
                              "Yo, ready for the mission? This seems pretty intense no? : (

To That One Dude:
                              "Dude don't leave that place of yours.
                              Some bad stuff is going down.
                              Lock the doors and stay in. I dunno drink hot cocoa or something, read a science book.
                              Just do not leave! >: ( "

Dexter looked up from texting then and saw that Simba had gone and joined Wolf and him in the vehicle as well. He had been to busy sending off those texts that he didn't realize she had come in. "Hey Simba, when did you get here? Are you ready for the mission?"

Srg Spiffyasaurus

Demon Seraph

AnimeBlues

The Yuffie

Astounding Conversationalist

8,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P E R S E P H O N E the team four captain

Persephone decided she had screwed up enough by not waiting for her team as she stared at her PDA idly watching the chaos below as well. She hoped they had a ride to get there, because they certainly wouldn't want to ride with her, considering she drove like a mad woman.She also prayed with her fingers tightly crossed that the graywings might overlook her mistake since this was her first time being a captain. Later, she would have to make it up to her teammates since some of them weren't impressed with her already.
              Why do i always have to be so stupidly head strong at just the wrong moments?'
              she cured herself idly tapping the PDA rapidly while she waited. The only reason it didn't break was because she had thought to reinforce it before use. She was quite bad with technology, and teamwork as well apparently. The part that made her a good leader also made her a bit bipolar and quick to act. This is why she saw the team building exercises as being vital to their success.

Note to Self:
              Stop being such a friggin idiot!
              Schedule that damn training room session after this mission if we make it out alive.
              Stop being a ******** idiot!

She typed fiercely on her PDA to herself figuring this would most likely be her first and last trial as team captain anyway. "Apparently you can train all you want, but when it comes to real life you're still gonna ******** up big time when you actually make an attempt to put your training into practice," she muttered to herself pulling out strands of her wild, red hair and dropping it below. Not yet knowing what to do with herself without her team she tried clearing up the gas for the time being so when her teammates arrived they would be able to get to work immediately. While she waited she gradually became more and more frustrated with herself. She had never been anything but a burden to everyone and no matter how much she studied or tried to change it people always saw her as nothing more than a nuisance to the people she cared about. The more she dwelled on it the darker her thoughts became. Hopefully someone would show up to snap her out of it soon.

"No one wants me here...." she said aloud a few minutes later mostly to herself no intending for anyone else to hear as she slowly lowered to the ground.

IxxxxxxxL I V ExxxxxxxS Y M B I O T I C A L L YxxxxxxxW I T HxxxxxxxWINDWATERSPIRIT
              IxxxxxxxW I L LxxxxxxxF I G H TxxxxxxxT OxxxxxxxS T O PxxxxxxxT H I SxxxxxxxM A D N E S S
              IxxxxxxxA MxxxxxxxP O W E R F U L ,xxxxxxxIxxxxxxxA MxxxxxxxP E R S E P H O N E

The Yuffie

Demon Seraph

Grand Duke Dantalion

AnimeBlues

Srg Spiffyasaurus

Shy Friend

6,950 Points
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Dressed Up 200
    User Image
    User Image
    Seth heard both Nim's message and the captain's orders, but didn't respond. He had to stay focused on making shots on Vipers. He switched his focus on putting down any Vipers he saw to knocking out any that appeared to have any kind of bombs or black boxes. He had put a few of them to sleep already, but once they knew that a sniper was in the area, the cowards seemed content to stay in cover. With that plus the spreading gas, he was quickly running out of viable targets.

Suddenly, like an electric angel on his shoulder, he heard Echo's voice in his headset. Building to the left, second story, third window. He was about to count off windows when a TV flickered to life like a beacon, revealing the silhouette of a probably confused Viper. A small grin spread across Seth's face as he lined up his shot. "Much obliged, Echo. With a deep inhale and exhale, he squeezed the trigger and let a dart fly. He heard the distant tinkle of breaking glass as the window broke, and the thud of an unconscious Viper soon followed. His work was not yet done, however, because Echo told him of another target across the way. Seth quickly repositioned himself and let another dart fly. It was a blind shot with the thick smoke in the way, but he timed the shot with Echo's signal, and he thought he heard another body drop.

Unfortunately, while he was busy with those two Vipers, the others were busy setting up a large black box nearby. It was only their shouts that got Seth's attention. By the time Seth saw the box, it was too late to stop them. He remembered Nim's message, and realized things were going to get even more dangerous very quickly. Son of a bi-! He had barely enough time to slip the gas mask on and take cover before the bomb went off. If it was hard to shoot before, it was impossible now. He sent a message to his team. "Damn. I'm blind out here. I don't think I can do much shooting at this point. I'll head down and regroup with one of you." He pulled out his PDA and held it close to his face, trying to find the closest team member to his postion. He could feel a sense of cold unease in his chest. He hoped that things didn't get any worse from here.

Overtly Outside Chronicle: *Bursts through the door* I'm alive! I'm here! Don't kill me!

Blessed Spirit

[ Team 4 Medic ]
                    User Image

►► Jayin Shadiran
                                                                      ( jah-yeen . . sha-dee-rahn )

At least something could be said for enthusiasm! To prevent having his arm yanked out of its socket he walked briskly with Milly when she grabbed his hand, who was pointing and jabbering away. Jayin had been about to question whether or not Milly could actually drive when the girl answered that herself. The look on her face prompted him to offer a thin but reassuring smile as he shook his head.

"Nah, nah. Even if we did get shamelessly left behind, we'd think of somethin' right?" It didn't seem like Milly had grabbed a mask yet, and so he handed his off to the demon before fishing another out of his pack.

"Heard you're gonna want this, in case we ever get there," he added with a hushed snicker. As if on cue, Wolf's text went off with a ping. Seemed like their engineer was already in here, thank the tides. Somehow even the guy's typing seemed inebriated. It wouldn't be the first time that Jayin grimly considered the odds of how he'd probably die in a flaming wreckage of vehicle he had no business in being in within the year. He helped himself into the ride Wolf had prepared, leaving Simba to whatever business she had with Milly. He'd seen her approach the girl but had his back turned by then, taking a seat shortly after Dexter had.

"Afternoon!" he offered to the big blue wolf, glancing down when Dexter's text arrived. He bit back a laugh before sending out a brief message in return. Following that he finally muted the thing, and rummaged through he pack for his headset to slip under his hood. Only then did he place on his own mask, and with great reluctance. Of course it would be one of the few things standing between him and an agonizing gas-induced death, but it didn't make strapping on the plastic shield any more pleasant. For a breathing aid it felt hindering but that was more likely because of his anxiety about suffocating. He glanced between the others, making sure they'd all come properly equipped with the protective masks provided. He was ready to go, otherwise.

To Dexter:
                                                                      "haha hard to miss it man it gets that priority
                                                                      dont think this is the teambuildin she had in mind
                                                                      then again what do i know : )"

Srg Spiffyasaurus

AnimeBlues

Grand Duke Dantalion

Friendly Lunatic

Milly!
    The Tiny Destroyer!
    Team Four's Scout.

User Image

Milly would look up to Jayin like a lost little child, until he spoke his words of optimism. What came next from the little demon was something to be expected by her and not the little girl she portrayed. "Yay! Then maybe I will get to smash some heads together! Can I keep their brains? No wait... that would be crushed... How about...!" Before Milly could continue Jayin was already giving her the gas mask he already had out. "I see, I see. I'll take good care to wear it then!" Milly would say with a bright smile.

A sudden zap to Milly's wrist at nearly the same time as Jayin alerted her to their drunken friend. Milly would spend a good while tilting her head and scratching her head as she attempted to read it. She could read human english just fine, but his messages were always much different. Jayin was already walking off with Milly about to call out to him to ask what sort of language the wolf spoke, when suddenly she was cut off by being lifted off the floor by the back of her dress.

On instinct, her right hand shot between her legs to keep her self from getting exposed, while the other hand shot up to her hat to make sure Nicolo stayed in place. Milly then began to wiggle around while yelping rather loudly, "Hey put me down you per..." Then she heard Loe's voice which made her smile a bit with relief. "Right!? I was right by her and then my PDA went off so I looked down and when I looked back up she was all like vrrrrooOOOAAaooffff" Milly would quickly reply, barely unable to contain her excitement. Though midway through her description of what a motorcycle sounded like, Loe had already dropped her and moved into the van.

Milly quickly jumped back up to her feet and brushed her self off as if nothing had happened. "Wait for me!" Milly would whine while following after her and jumping into the back of the vehicle to sit right behind Dexter. Sadly, they still needed the captain, but while they waited Milly would lean forward to speak directly to Dexter rather than respond through text with him right there. "Yes! I can't wait to kick some butt! Oh... I got your message by the way...." Milly would say while sticking out her tongue with a goofy look on her face. Milly then suddenly moved her eyes to look up and seemed to smile once again. "Yay! You're waking up! You left me all alone and bored! What's that? Quit being so lazy!" Milly would say with a pout on her face. She seemed to be arguing with someone as she most often did, but seemed to let out a small sigh and nod her head as if something was replying back to her.

Kitsuna Okami's Senpai

Sugary Chomper

User Image
    [
                                xxxxxxx ┍ every тιмe ι cloѕe мy eyeѕ yoυ're ѕтandιng тнere ѕмιlιng.┑ ❞

everyday ι cнaѕe aғтer yoυ тнe ѕaмe aѕ тнe laѕт XX вυт wнen ι caтcн yoυ, yoυ dιѕappear. XX and ι waĸe υp тo ғace a realιтy wιтнoυт yoυ.
                                    everyday ι cнaѕe aғтer yoυ тнe ѕaмe aѕ тнe laѕт XX вυт wнen ι caтcн yoυ, yoυ dιѕappear. XX and ι waĸe υp тo ғace a realιтy wιтнoυт yoυ
                                    everyday ι cнaѕe aғтer yoυ тнe ѕaмe aѕ тнe laѕт XX вυт wнen ι caтcн yoυ, yoυ dιѕappear. XX and ι waĸe υp тo ғace a realιтy wιтнoυт yoυ

xxx
                                  ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

LOCATION [Garage] WHO AM I WITH [Everybody except the Captain and Vice captain] MOOD[Ready to Roll]

Wolf ears twitched as he heard some movement coming from around his car. The drunken mess stuck his head out the window to see that Milly, Jayin, and Simba had already made it here. He watched as the shorties went and grabbed their equipment from the table and hopped into the car. Simba, a lion furry, made her way to the front seat placing herself next to him completely taking over the vice captain's spot. Wolf, however, was too out of it to care about something such as that and gripped the steering wheel of the vehicle ready to burn off. Suddenly, a familiar hand hit his back causing him to look at the cheerful Simba who stated he was indeed drunk. The blue wolf laughed as she continued telling him about his unreadable message and how she could barely make it out. Letting out a large hiccup he answered,"HICK! Nice to see HICK you too Simba. You know if Hick I ain't drunk than I can't HICK function properly. Booze is the HICK my fuel just like this baby HICK! needs gas." he chuckled releasing yet another one of his signature inebriated hiccups. He then went on to say,"Really? Well HICK at least you can read it this time HICK! Last time you guys complained about HICK how it was unreadable. This time I at least HICK HICK HICK . . . excuse me. At least I tried to make it HICK somewhat understandable." with that he gave her a sloppy smile and felt himself becoming less and less tipsy.

From behind, the furry heard a voice that called his name and whipped his head around to see one of the other furries on his team Dexter greeting him. It seems the youngster was quite mad about the captain leaving the team behind to go fight without them, but who wasn't angry about it. Seriously, to leave your team behind to fight on your own was selfish, but he was not as mad as the others about her decision. Being as old as he was, he did stuff that would make others mad some even wanting to kick the hell out of hiss furry a**, but it was something he had to do. Wolf thought it must have been the same for the captain, and left his thoughts about the situation at that. "
                                      Yo Dexter, I'm glad I could make it to the HICK steering wheel." he laughed slapping Simba on the back as a payback for hitting his own plus he never really understood the concept of hitting oneself to show joy. Hell hitting others, playfully that is, had the same effect as the other.

Once finished, Wolf turned to see yet another one of his comrade and this time he was telling him good afternoon. Wolf's eye opened wide as he heard the word "Afternoon" and immediately replied,"
                                      Hey Jayson. . . Wait did you say Afternoon? Damn I was drunk till noon! Ha, must have been some good liquor I gotta see what brand that was!" It wasn't very often that Wolf would stay intoxicated during the day, at night was a completely different story, but during the day meant that he was in a bad mood or the beer was just to good to put down. Placing a hand under his maw he tried to remember what the name of his drink was called, but could not for the life of him figure it out. He gave a shrug thinking that he'd look it up when they get back, but it was not the time to be worrying about the unknown delicacy. It was time to go provide back, and so more tactful Wolf honked his horn and yelled,"Hey kids, let's get a move on here time's a wasting!" after another prolonged honk he stopped releasing a satisfied sigh ready to hurry up and get his engines running. It was time to go, and his feet were aching to stomp that gas peddle and kick an a** or four.

Grand Duke Dantalion
                                      SpatulaPower
                                      Demon Seraph
                                      AnimeBlues
                                      The Yuffie
                                      AnimeLover850

Friendly Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageJohn Arcs
      Scout of Team Three

User Image
      John had already gotten in and was ready to go when he noticed a girl he had yet to meet in VHA. There were still quite a few people he had yet to meet, but this girl was certainly one he would have remembered seeing thanks to her tattoos. She seemed to know Sho personally or at least wanted a chance to speak with him, but when Sho asked for him to get rid of her John would give a surprised look, before sighing slightly. "Alright, alright..." He would let out in a huff.

However, before he could even unbuckle and step out, the woman was gone with just a trail of dust left behind. John would then buckle back up again and look over to Sho with a sly smirk. "Ah I see. Been hitting on one of the VHA girls, eh? I must say your taste in women is a bit... different. Not too bad though." John spoke softly while eyeing his face. Of course he knew nothing about the two of them, but was merely tugging his chain.

User Image
      User Image

Team 1's Captain . . .JoeyJoeyMMazer . . . is pretty damn lazy . .

Th o u g h t s Text for Thoughts M o o d Mood Text
      H e i g h t Six Feet One InchW e i g h tOne Hundred and Sixty Eight Pounds
      A g e Looks 25 L o c a t i o n Location Text

Dragon Form

┎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━

Joey gritted his teeth as some shot poisonous darts at him. He turned around to fight a Viper with throwing darts tipped with poison liquid. Joey put his hands together, creating a ball of lightning and he shot it forward. The Viper rolled to the side, but the ball of lightning had collided with two other Vipers, shocking them repeatedly with a high amount of voltage. So high their bodies started to roast and they fell dead. The Viper witnessed this and was shocked, but when he turned around, Joey was already on his inside. Joey sent his leg forward and charged it up with lightning as he kicked the Viper in the chest. The man fell over as he got the wind knocked out of him and fell unconscious due to the lightning running through his body. Joey then turned around to continue down the main road but his eyes widened. "No!" Joey called out as he held out both hands, charging lightning into them, ready to discharge it forward and stop the Vipers from setting off the giant gas explosion. It was too late though, and Joey looked as thick, dark, and green poisonous gas was sent into the air. It immediately began to spread and Joey's vision became clouded, just like the rest of his team. It didn't take rocket science to tell that this poisonous gas was much more deadly than the gasses they were using previously. If one were to inhale this gas, they would be dead in minutes.

Joey put his hand over his headset as he went to give new orders. This gas was simply to thick. Surely the Vipers would use this to their advantage and begin their tactical retreat. Team 1 was suddenly continuing this mission blind. He heard Seth's message about regrouping. Joey looked at his PDA and saw Seth's position and he ran towards him. Joey stopped as their positions were right on top of each other. "Woah," he said as he nearly bumped into Seth but stopped himself short. He looked at Seth through his gas mask. "Glad to see you made it down here safe," he told Seth. An uneasy feeling then went spiraling through his body but he couldn't act on it. Not yet. "Team 1, we're moving blind out here at the current moment. We have almost little visibility out here. As of right now, our current priority is to continue evacuating the civilians. We can hit the Vipers twice as hard later, but we need to ensure the people are safe. This is our new objective. Use the civilian coordinates Echo sent to our PDAs to help get them away from this area. Gas masks are still right outside most of the shops. If you happen to see any Vipers during this....execute them," he commanded as he put his PDA away.

Joey's PDA then went off as the new captain of Team 4 spoke of her arrival. He found her position on the map of his PDA and he looked over at Seth. "I'm going to meet up with Team 4's captain. You have your orders. Stay safe," he said before running over to Persephone's position. He realized the rest of her team wasn't here with her but he wasn't going to question it. At the moment, the issue at hand was much more important. He happened to hear her say that no one wanted her here. Joey frowned as he suddenly bent down and grabbed the captain's wrist. He pulled her up to her feet and he continued to hold her arm up above her head in a rough manner. "Listen, Captain Persephone, I literally have no time dealing with whatever emotions you're going through right now. You have a duty to uphold as a leader and thus, you don't have the right to let your emotions get in the way of leading your team and jeopardizing a mission. Understand?" he asked in a rude but constructive tone. He let go of her wrist and he soon calmed down. "Here is the situation. The Vipers, seeing as how they aren't dumb, are currently retreating while taking advantage of this thick gas. As of right now, it has only been contained to this particular area. I've abandoned going after the Vipers and I'm currently focusing on evacuating the civilians out of the shops," he explained as he went onto his PDA and sent the coordinates of the civilians' locations to Persephone's PDA, which she could give to the rest of her team when they arrived. "You can decide whether or not your team gives us assistance in evacuating the civilians or chasing after the Vipers and making sure they don't have a complete successful getaway. The second thing is the problem with the gas. I've read up on your file and I know you can perform wind manipulation. We need to keep the gas from spreading to the rest of the city but simply fanning it away won't help, but only make it worse. If possible, it be better if we can completely lift the gas up without causing it to spread. The smaller the area we can keep the gas contained, the better our situation. Anyway, those are all the details. Good luck," he said as he ran back down the road to assist his team in evacuating the rest of the civilians. "Team 4 will be joining us in this mission. Let's make sure to cooperate with them well," he said into his headset.
      ┊‟‟ ┊
      OOC

Company:
      Health: 100%
      Energy: 100%

╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Married Vampire

13,250 Points
      • Married 100
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Team Jacob 100
      User Image User Image

User Image
      Aurora Crystal Valentine

╔══════════════╗
      Nickname: Frost, Snow, Tigress, Crystal
      Race: White Tiger Furry
      Team/Rank: Team 2 - Scout
      Beauty: • 5'8 & 150lbs
      Personal Beauty: • pure white fur with black stripes
      • bright ice blue eyes
      • tips of her ears and her tongue is pierced
      Orientation: Single - Bisexual
      Daily Attire: {{Daily}}
      Crush/Lover: N/A
      Inventory:
      • pure white Dagger
      • pure white Sword
      • ball of silvery white yarn
      My voice is: Major - Ghost in the Shell
      Mood: on guard
      Thoughts: time to get this mission started
      Company: members of team 2 & 3

╚══════════════╝

|▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀|

gathering the information about the mission, and nodding her head softly, Aurora stood up and stretched out her body, raising her arms up high above her head causing her tank top to slowly raise up over her furry flat stomach and then lowering back down as she lowered her arms back down to her sides. her hands raised up as she pulled her jacket tighter to her body and then buttoned it up leaving the top three buttons undone letting the top of her tank top revealed under it. Aurora would then adjust her large brown scarf that was wrapped around her neck. pulling it out to cover her still somewhat revealed chest and also pulling the other part up to cover over her the bottom half of her face, mostly her mouth and nose. lowering her hands she pulled at her jeans, smoothing out the wrinkles and then walked over to the SUV that Captain Leelee pointed out they would be in and she crawled inside. taking a seat behind the driver who Leelee said was going to be Annabeth. Aurora then closed her eyes as she focused herself, her breathing even her ears twitching around softly and her tail wrapped around her waist, the top of her tail draped over the hilt of her sword that was strapped to the right side of her waist, and her dagger was hidden inside of her jacket on her left.

{{OOC: ....}}

|▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀|

╔══════════════╗
      Themes:
      {{Normal}}
      {{Romance}}
      {{Battle}}
      Powers: Ice Control
      • Frost Breath: (she must be up close and personal to use this move) taking a deep breath she would then blow it out, her breath icy cold, its cold enough to cause Frost bite on the skin. its also cold enough to knock someone out unconscious.
      • Ice Punch: she coats her fist in ice, depending on how hard she hits or where, she cause knock someone out, cause a very big bruise or break a bone.
      • Ice Blades: extending her claws out, she coats them in ice aswell and then starts to slice at the air around her, in a crescent shape-curved punch. the ice gathers and creates a crescent shaped blade and then grabbing the tips she will throw them like boomerangs or use them like swords.
      • Mountain of Spikes: stomping on the ground with one foot, or jumping from a high place, ice starts to shoot across the ground in a straight line and then shoots up forming sharp thick spikes.
      • Frosty Mist: (mostly used in dark places) the white fur on her body starts to let off a white frosty like mist, it falls to the floor and starts to expand, and everything it touches starts to get coated in a soft frost. it makes things slippery.

╚══════════════╝

User Image User Image

Married Vampire

13,250 Points
      • Married 100
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Team Jacob 100
      User Image
      User ImageⒸharisma Ⓜercedes ⓇavenscroftUser Image

╔══════════════╗

Nickname: Karma, Mercy, Raven, Croft, Shadow Mistress
      Height/Weight: 5'7'' (170 cm) & 130 lbs (58 kg)
      Outside Beauty: Long Raven Black Hair & Light Violet Eyes
      Race: Human (with Elemental Powers)
      Orientation: Bisexual
      Relationship: Single
      Team / Role: 3 - Soldier
      My voice is: Blue - Wolf's Rain
      Attire: {{Daily Attire}} {{Night Attire}} {{Performance (middle 1)}}
      Inventory: Katana, Specialized Gun, Metalic Cat Clawed Gloves
      Mood: nervous, excited
      Thought: time to head out.
      Company: members of team 2 & 3

╚══════════════╝

|▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄|

{{Normal}} {{Romance}} {{Battle}} {{Performance}}

Charisma looked up towards the captain and the vice captain as they spoke, the black mist sphere ball she was playing with disappeared in a puff of smoke. Charisma watched as the captain took off leaving the vice captain in charge, where was the captain going in such a hurry? wasn't the mission more important? either way she wasn't going to question it, the captain could do what he wanted when he wanted. turning her attention back to the vice captain she would then stand up when he said they were to move out. but she blinked her eyes in confusion when he said they couldn't take the bucket. what bucket? the one she was sitting on while she waited? why would she take it with? that confused her. shrugging her shoulders she adjusted her top and also her skirt before walking over to the car and getting in, taking a seat in the back. adjusting her seating she sat up alittle and then dug into her sweater pockets and pulled out her metallic cat clawed gloves, slipping them on one by one and making sure the fit was tight enough. she loved using these gloves when she used her powers. across her back was her katana and strapped to her right thigh was her gun. the gun wont work like a normal gun, so it would be useless to others, but for her it worked in conjunction with her powers.

|▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄|

╔══════════════╗

Additional info:
      she has two scars, one on each wrist. she has both ears pierced three times and her tongue pierced. she has two tattoos, one on her Ankle and the second one is on the left side of her Back starting from the top of the shoulderblade and stopping along her waist.

Powers: (Elemental) Black Fire/Black Mist Powers:
      -Black Mist Transportation
      -Black Mist: Willow Whisp
      -Black Mist: Shadow Ball
      -Black Mist: Shadow Barrior/Dome
      -Black Mist: Black Mist Expansion
      -Black Mist: Shadow Claw
      -Black Mist: Shadow Dragon
      -Black Mist: Clan of Wolves
      -Black Mist: Black Tornado
      -Black Mist Clone
      -Black Mist: Solid Black Fire Wings
      -Black Mist: Black Flames Punch

╚══════════════╝

{{OOC: .... }}

Astounding Conversationalist

8,100 Points
      • Somebody Likes You 100
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Peoplewatcher 100

P E R S E P H O N E the team four captain

Persephone was in a slight daze for a brief moment longer. She had meant to say thankyou, but before she could Joey was already gone. Instead she decided to focus on what he had suggested lifting up the gas with a gust of wind and blowing it into the atmosphere making it easier to see. The vipers wouldn't be getting away for much longer as she pulled out her PDA and began typing furiously.

To Team 4:
                  Hey!
                  When you guys get here either start rounding up the viper gang members or helping the civilians to safety!

As she typed finished sending the message someone slammed into her sending her sprawling to the ground. It was one of the viper gang, and she promptly blasted him into the wall of a v=building killing him from the impact of the blow. This was the first time she'd killed someone and she was taken aback a moment before realizing several people around her were coughing and sputtering. Quickly she gathered them all up in air bubbles pumping clean air into their lungs while she rushed them to the nearest hospital dropping them off at the emergency room before running back out again. Due to all the chaos the paramedics were already moving swiftly to help them and she rushed off to find more civilians that were in need of help taking out a few more of the viper gang along the way. This would make five people she killed for the first time in her entire life and she didn't know how to feel about it, but like Joey said earlier she didn't have time to dwell on her emotions.

IxxxxxxxL I V ExxxxxxxS Y M B I O T I C A L L YxxxxxxxW I T HxxxxxxxWINDWATERSPIRIT
                  IxxxxxxxW I L LxxxxxxxF I G H TxxxxxxxT OxxxxxxxS T O PxxxxxxxT H I SxxxxxxxM A D N E S S
                  IxxxxxxxA MxxxxxxxP O W E R F U L ,xxxxxxxIxxxxxxxA MxxxxxxxP E R S E P H O N E

XKiromX18

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
        Echo
        Russel's Digital Self.

As the gas bomb went off, Echo lost any remaining coverage over the area. All he could do further is turn on internal fans that had the capability to suck the gas out through vents. He knew there was no way to fully pump the gas out of the buildings until the main issue was dealt with. Certainly there would need to be a great deal of contamination clean up which would probably leave many with out a home or place to work for awhile.

Echo tried hard to push these depressing ideas out of his mind. Something that was by far easier in this form, but as Echo tried to think of other ways to mess with Vipers and save citizens, there was only one thing left for him to do now. Get out there personally and driving people to safety. "Hey captain. I've done about as much as I can in this form. I'll begin collecting citizens to take to the hospital. You said you placed the masks outside the buildings right?" Echo would ask over the head sets while returning back to his original body.

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
        Russel Williams

Team One's Engineer/Pilot

█│║│██│║│█ █│║│██│║│█ █│║│██│║│█ █│║│██│║│█

User Image

Russel slowly woke up once Echo returned to his body. The gas had already consumed the car, but thankfully a certain monkey named Chip had already place gas masks on both himself and Russel. "Russel is heading out." He would announce while putting the car into drive and typing on the touch screen computer built into the dash. Now this had become a little more like a game to him. Thanks to the small map that now showed on his window in the lower left hand corner.

Russel was about to type something else into the computer to allow him a better visual, but suddenly the gas began to rise. He remembered Joey mentioning how Team 4 was joining them in todays mission. The idea of it bothered him a little just with the fact they seemed to have two kids in their group. Honestly, what were the grey wings thinking with this? Wasn't it enough to place Nim on his team? Russel was easily bothered by the thought and fear of seeing children die. Even if they weren't actual children. They still carried that look and feel to them.

Once Russel was in the area he began to rush into the shops, gathering as many as he could down to his car, fitting maybe five or six at a time depending on ages. Children could always sit in another's lap. Some were also injured and needed to be carried which Russel seemed to be capable of for most of them while fueled by adrenaline. He would then shoot off down the street and to the nearest hospital. Russel dropped them off and once the last one was out he sped back to the scene. One thing Russel wasn't counting on was the large hole in the ground thankfully he saw it just in time to avoid diving into it. "Crap! Captain! I found a large hole in the ground!"

█│║│██│║│█ █│║│██│║│█ █│║│██│║│█ █│║│██│║│█

User ImageUser Image

Perfect Lunatic

I was ******** from the start
        So would you like to set me free?
        Would you set me free?

Do whoever you want
        In the light of day
        I can finally sleep
        I can finally sleep

S H O

A N D R E D G E

But I can’t dream
        I can’t dream
        I can’t dream
        I can’t dream

I don’t wanna remember anything
        Don’t wanna remember anything
        I don’t wanna remember anything
        Don’t wanna remember anything

LOC: The Garage
        STA: Sleepy
        WHO: I'm the team three vice captain, Sho.
        OOC: N/A

Before John could get out of the SUV, Persephone had ignored what he said to her and ran off after checking her PDA. He thought that was rude, and not very often did Sho consider the actions of others rude compared to his own. He fumed with chagrin as he buckled up, taking a seat beside John as he watched Persephone zip out of the garage on her motorcycle. Charisma took a seat in the back, unresponsive to his bad joke about the bucket she was sitting on. It seemed like all the women today were ignoring him. He would consider getting out of bed and taking an effort to get to know everyone, but that would be out of character and draw too much unwanted attention his way. He already seemed to get unwanted attention anyways, since Arc decided to ditch him and John was asking him about Persephone.

Sho didn't think he was hitting on her... right? Persephone was definitely not his taste. Maybe. Probably not. Sho rolled his head from one shoulder to the other and looked at John through his glasses, raising an eyebrow and blinking his red eyes in a clueless fashion. He lied. "I don't know who that girl is. Besides, human women aren't my thing, okay?" Sho sucked in his lips and grinned before putting John on the spot.

"What kind of women do you like?" He asked with puckered lips, deciding to make some relatively friendly conversation before Peppermint and Reiork got into the car and maybe as they departed towards the clean up scene.

Friendly Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageJohn Arcs
        Scout of Team Three

User Image
        John would smirk slightly at the answer Sho had giving him. He would reach up and push up his glasses a bit. A red tint clearly visible in his hazel eyes, which could easily blend in with the redness his eyes already had from lack of sleep. "Seems I might have hit the jackpot if you must lie." John would call him out. Such a lie could be easily picked up on by John's 'stealing eyes.'

Leaving the topic alone and deciding not to pry, John chose to answer his question. This time he would turn his head away from him to look no where in particular. A small uneasy sigh left his mouth as his eyes drifted to the left side, recalling a lost love. "Caring, sensitive and gentle, but strong willed. Someone who has dreams and goals and loves to dance." Glancing back over to him, John would continue on to say while looking over his glasses. "Hah.. at least that is what I once said. Now, I wonder." John would say with a forced smile.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces