+1 1 100.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Friendly Lunatic

Milly!
The Tiny Destroyer!
Team Four's Scout.

User Image

The scuffling sounds of Milly rushing around trying to evade the void, could be heard over the headsets as Milly replied to Jayin. "Oh sure! I'm just fine. It's only the size of the vehicle we drove here in if not bigger. Plus it kinda looks like some sort of giant tentacle monster which is just swell." Milly would say very sarcastically as she ran through the streets trying to stay ahead of the monster. Unable to keep up, Milly was forced to use her wings as a black mist shot forth from the shadows, engulfing her with in. Afterwards, two large black wings could be seen on her back.

As a tentacle came her way, Milly quickly jumped up and spun around to bash it away with her mallet. Then with a flap of her wings, Milly shot upward to dodge another tentacle and would lean from one side to the other to evade more that reached out to claim her. As one got too close for comfort, Milly quickly swung downwards with her mallet slamming the tentacle back into the monster it came from. Then a sudden tug came at the hammer end of her mallet. "What!? No! Don't you dare! Give that bag! Grrrah!" Milly would yell out as she flew upward, pulling at the hammer until the tentacle came right off the Void. However, the tentacle still had hold of the hammer and ate away at the staff unto the head fell off, plummeting toward the ground with the force of wrecking ball coming loose from it's chain. "No! The head fell off!" Milly whined, but seemed to be keeping the void's attention away from the nearby buildings with her excessive talking.

From the start Milly could have easily escaped into hiding, but then the void would have probably just started to destroy the buildings around it. Sure some damages would still be sustained, but it was nothing compared to one that just flung it's whole body onto a building. The whole while though, Milly expected help from her captain who had been right next to her, before suddenly running off right before she spotted the Void. Otherwise Milly would have waited for the others. One thing Milly did notice though, the Void was also eating up the gas that still lingered around the area.

Perfect Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was ******** from the start
So would you like to set me free?
Would you set me free?

Do whoever you want
In the light of day
I can finally sleep
I can finally sleep

S H O

A N D R E D G E

But I can’t dream
I can’t dream
I can’t dream
I can’t dream

I don’t wanna remember anything
Don’t wanna remember anything
I don’t wanna remember anything
Don’t wanna remember anything

LOC: A totaled building, in the SUV
STA: Unsettled
WHO: I'm the team three vice captain, Sho.
OOC: I edited this post. I wrote it when I was super tired and there were too much fricken grammatical errors that it hurt to read.

Sho felt like he had his head held underwater and he was finally surfacing when he reentered his body. Chills tingled the ends of his skin, the hairs on his body stood up straight and his mouth was dry. He coughed for no reason and pawed around the door for the handle to open it. Everyone was busy either relocating the rubble or destroying it, nobody other than Reiork knew that he was in the vehicle centering himself. Failing to center himself. Instead, Sho was much more riled than before; he was shaking, in fact. His eyes burned a hot red and wings were erect underneath his clothing, the little spikes at the end tore new small holes in his shirt and coat, and every few moments they twitched, revealing the embarrassing secret of his small wings. The demon sighed heavily and took out his PDA as he leaned against the car, blinking hard as he focused through his glasses. To his entire team, Sho broadcasted a message through his headset.

"The captain of team four is dead, my dear friends. Ridiculous. Damn humans." He was obviously upset, but he wasn't hurt. No matter how much he liked her, Persephone's soul and lifeforce rejoined whatever was the basis of life. She was gone. The moment he left her dreamscape, Sho put her behind him. Just another human. Just another human... gone. His thoughts felt loud, and Sho finally felt the captain's presence, glad that the other demon hadn't completely abandoned his team for this mission. He inhaled deeply, a sudden, overwhelming anxiety for bloodshed stoked a need to kill something. A whiff of Arc's blood always garnished his thirst for release, the hateful captain's blood always having some kind of adverse effect on the younger demon. It made him uneasy. Arc smelled so powerful, so potent with demonic energy. The uneasiness did not root from envy, for it was admiration. The scent reminded Sho he was a demon, winged. Set apart from everyone else in his team; he could hear the void, smell the void, feel the void, taste the void. Nothing a mere human could achieve, especially without sight. Sho was special.

I'm special. He reassured himself as his attention was pulled in Peppermint's direction when he felt an ominous air fill the area. She was moving a large boulder, and from below a group of small voids scattered through the area. Before Sho could react, Arc fired at them at the first opportunity, setting fire to the area. From the source of the smaller voids, a massive void raised itself above the flames and quaked the ground around them with every tremor it made. It rised through Arc's fire, pulsing heavily. Sho hissed in excitement when one of them flew right at him; he drew his arm back and balled his fist, closing his eyes. Finally, he could see. The demon threw his fist forward, his knuckles cracking against the void's body, with his other fist, Sho sent it into the void in an upward strike, shattering its body in two strikes. He heard Arc's calls from the top of the building about aiming for the fire. Sho removed his spectacles and opened his eyes, tucking the glasses into his handy breast pocket as the world around him instantly transitioned to utter, complete darkness. The sounds his allies made around him shaped the world as did the heat of the flames around the area Peppermint cleared. Peppermint. She was right beside where the voids were coming from!

He followed the smell of the girl, gracefully stepping around each piece of rubble, his footing was dainty, nimble. A void was gaining on her with great speed, but Sho was faster. He made a small hop to accommodate the shift in gravity, sending him much higher in the air than he would have in normal gravity. His body twisted as his foot made contact with the side of one of the smaller voids, sending the abomination plummeting to the ground. When he made footing with the ground, Sho made for Peppermint, placing his hands gently on her, keeping in mind to have her intact for Reiork to enjoy her for another time. Sho took her away from the massive void. After he placed her down, the blind demon turned towards the bustle of his allies, bellowing with all of his might. "You heard the man, team three and team two. Voids! In the fire! Focus all of your power on this b*****d, or focus none of it at all! This void is a big one, kids."

Sho followed the smaller voids in the area as they escaped from beneath the fire, making sure that none of them interfered with everybody else taking care of the big one. As unsettling the presence of the massive void made him, the vibrations it made helped him pick out the smaller ones with their different, smaller auras.

Perfect Lunatic

xurie eirux

no, she doesn't care

the first lady on your mind
the last lady in your eye
she'll suck you dry
she'll leave you behind

no, she isn't there

xurie eirux

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOC: A derelict building, dear
STA: Indifferent, my dear
WHO: I am Xurie Eirux, didn't you know? The most beautiful lass on team two? Well, now you know, my dear.
OOC:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Xurie was gazing upon her face in the compact mirror she carried everywhere she went, admiring herself, placing stray hairs aside and reapplying makeup while the rest of her team did the dirty work. She sat in the car, regaining her composure after the upsetting car ride by none other than Annabeth. Automobiles sure changed in the last two hundred years, but in the end it always boiled down to how Xurie just didn't like car rides. Especially on a full stomach, and the sun, shining so brightly in the sky! Her white skin would not last more than a moment in the UV, no siree. She watched her teammates through her peripheral vision, an unpleasant feeling washing over her. She was in a team full of absolutely beautiful women, all of them younger than her. Sure, she looked young too, sure they some were human and were more prone to aging faster, but that didn't matter! They were young and beautiful with nothing to worry about other than this passing void problem. Xurie scoffed as she went back to patting her face with a makeup pad, reapplying press powder to her face to accent her cheekbones.

I feel extra pretty today.

Bright lights streaked down towards the ground, setting fire to a pile of rubble not too far away. Soon her team and team three were running around like frenzied ants, the sight was frustrating; it basically indicated that she had to get out of the car and you know, be useful. Life would be so much easier if Xurie could just be a cheerleader or something. She unlocked the car door, hiked up her dress as much as she could and stepped out of the car in the most ladylike way she could muster, gracing the scene before her with her presence. The ground shook with a steady rhythm, and before the fire elemental golem announced it, she knew Justice made it to the scene just on time for whatever was happening. The grey haired demon on team three, who was it... their vice captain? He was shouting something about there being a massive void, which made Xurie's day even worse. Now it was expected of her to contribute to the slaying of the void , or else Seraphim would tell the other greywings about it and she would get a talking to once again.

Sighing, Xurie conjured up two flying beasts, perhaps they were eagles, mayhap they were hawks. Either way, they were big and had fearsome talons. She sent her summons towards the void, letting their talons tear through it's glasslike body to no avail as the rest of her team were still scattered and uncoordinated around the rubble of the building. While her birds went and fought, Xurie stayed close to the vehicle, keeping a good distance between her and the voids.

Friendly Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageJohn Arcs
Scout of Team Three

User Image
John had been silently working, gathering rubble and throwing them away. As he worked he made sure to watch the women from team two. His 'Stealing Eyes' always at work gathering information. He hadn't worked with them very often in comparison to his own team. His eyes lingered on Peppermint more than any other. She was a hard one to read, but with the red head hanging close to Ralph, John could easily see the jealousy she had toward her. He couldn't tell if it was love that brought it out, or maybe just a desire to be close to her friend. Yes John knew how close they were. The little sweet smelling girl just couldn't stay away from him. He had to smile to himself a bit as he watched her. After throwing a lamp post off the road, John took a moment to heart and vote for the pair.

Hearing the opening of a door open and shut, John looked over into the direction Sho was in. He was a mess. Normally, John would be eager to poke and tease at him, but for once, John refrained. John's eyes had been a slight tent of red. A symbol of his power being used, but returned to normal quickly after noticing Sho from afar. His voice over the headset assured John of what he read. That girl from earlier. The one he asked him to get rid of had died on the field. John quickly looked away from the man. It was just too sad.

As he tried to force his thoughts away, a much needed distraction caught his attention. Balls of fire rained down from above into a seemingly empty spot on the ground. The way the fire connected and floated off the ground instantly told John there had to be a Void there. A lips then rose into a smirk. "Here I thought you would be late for the party captain." John would let out over the headset, though the form that spoke out would never be found. His concealing eyes were already at work. He was hidden away, unnoticed, even to the sharpest of eyes and ears. No, he wasn't invisible at all, just unnoticed. Such was the power of concealing eyes.

With the help of their being much less gravity, John was able to pick up the light post from before and made his way around the large void. He took a moment to stop when a long metal pole shot across the yard and pierced it self into the beast. John would then reappear on the other side of the monster. Thrusting the light post forward, he would attempt to pierce the monster before trying to run away again to safety.

User Image

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Leelee
As LeeLee and Lu worked to break stones up, trouble found them. She glanced up to see a void lit on fire, and smiled a bit. 'So this is what he was really doing' she thought before shaking her head clear of those thoughts. She asked Lu to go around and have the construction workers that arrived on scene temporarily evacuated.

"Let Justice try and burn that void to a crisp. Aurora, please go guard the construction workers while they move out. Seraphim, you may go with Aurora but don't stray far in case we need you" she said with a hand pressed to her headset as she looked up at the creature. She wanted to fight, but her magic would do not good at the moment. Fire and plants did not mix very well in most cases.
<3

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Peppermint
Peppermint glanced at the large boulder floating above her head. She was trying to turn her focus back on her work. She couldn't afford to have her attention stray. One wrong move could get others or herself hurt. But she didn't get to move far before something started happening. It wasn't until her captain had set them ablaze that she realized. Voids were popping up all around her.

The girl landed on the ground and faltered, taking a step back. She didn't have a weapon at hand. She'd normally take at least a gun or some weapon she'd made back at the base. But it seems she had forgotten it. Peppermint was aware of just why she forgot it too. 'I have only myself to blame for this situation' she thought. Perhaps she'd go and request a scolding from her captain later. It wasn't the first time she'd done that. When Peppermint saw something she was doing wrong she could not leave it alone.

But right now, she wasn't sure she'd make it out to get that talk with boss. "E-eh" she said quietly, her gravity magic faltered for a moment, causing the bolder to lower a few inches before she raised her hands and threw it at a few of the voids, effectively crushing them. But a much bigger one was closing in. The girl shut her eyes and clasped her hands together tightly in preparation for impact.

'Reiork!'

To afraid to open her mouth, she was met with something different. Instead of a voids cold life sapping embrace, she felt warm hands grab her and move her out of the danger zone. She opened her eyes and blinked a few times, a blank expression still on her face. Despite how afraid she had been moments ago, she had somehow managed to not show any of it. She was like a rock facing a crusher. Whatever it felt, it never showed it. "Thank you Sho..." she said quietly.

"Peppermint!"

The girl glanced over to see LeeLee trotting over lightly. Peppermint could feel concern and relief wafting off of her. For once, she had a small grasp as to why. "Why don't you go help the construction workers evacuate?" she asked. Peppermint stared at her. While she knew LeeLee didn't mean anything, it was like saying Peppermint was useless out there. But Peppermint silently turned without any complaint and went towards the area she needed to be. Rarely did Peppermint have a view on her days, but this one felt particularly bad. And a glance over at Reiork and the red head before trotting over to the construction workers confirmed it.
<3
((Take two emotion_dealwithit ))

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Nadia
Nadia finished looping an elastic band around the tip of her extremely long braid. Even braided, it still went well past her knees. And the pony tail used to keep it together, was another amazing tool found above the surface. She may have preferred keeping her hair down, but it was only something to grab in battle. If she couldn't bare to cut it, she would put it up to better protect herself. It was a good compromise in her opinion.

The mermaid glanced down at her PDA again to look at the message she received. She was suppose to be off duty at the moment, but suddenly people were being called in. Not whole teams, just medics. Medics from other teams were being pulled to go to the nearby hospital and give support. And while Nadia was not a medic, she was a valuable healer. All of her kind were great healers. And she was no exception.

Instead of going to the hospital, she was placed to give support right at the scene. Considering her incredible bending powers, she seemed a better person to send to the danger zone. She could heal and defend herself well. It was a combination not found in many medics. So she got herself a ride from a mechanic in the garage and was dropped off near China town.

Nodding her head as a thank you to the human man who drove her there, she turned and walked towards China town. She could see the gas and accordingly put her own gas mask on just in case. 'Now I am to find a...Jayin Shadiran?' she thought as she looked at the map on her PDA. A flashing dot marked his PDA's tracker on the map. He wasn't far off so she hurried her steps to the scene. She got there in time to see a panda and a lion hybrid run off, leaving one person left. At the sight of him though, she paused for a moment.

'A merman?'

Some merfolk looked incredibly human above water, but his skin had a similar pattern to some of her kind. She personally had normal human like skin. But her blue hair and deep ocean eyes were a good hint that she was not human.

Without another seconds delay, she walked up to him. Making sure he noticed her before she got to close, she stopped and held up her PDA to show the message she received from the graywings. She hadn't expected to meet one of her own kind out there. Luckily, that meant she needn't worry about communication. Fellow merfolk like him would not fall under her influence even if she sang.

"You are Jayin, correct?" she said softly, speaking up just enough to be heard past the gas mask. She was careful to keep the injured humans near by from hearing her sweet melodic voice. Better to avoid causing problems for those who could not endure a strong lure like her voice.

Seeing that the area seemed to be clear of gas where they were standing, she pulled the mask down off her face so she could speak clearly to him. "My name is Nadia Tides. Vice captain of team 5. I was called out to assist in healing the injured..as well as to provide protection. Please feel free to tell me what you need me to do" she said with a small, polite bow of her head.

Demon Seraph

Blessed Spirit

[ Team 4 Medic ]
                  User Image

►► Jayin Shadiran
                                                                    ( jah-yeen . . sha-dee-rahn )

Jayin was glad that Simba didn't take her injuries so lightly, trusting that the little warrior would be additionally cautious for the rest of the fight. Even if she wasn't, at least Dexter was with her now. That probably improved their odds of survival, right? Echo surprised him with the message, but he was glad to hear that Team One was organized and mapping things out. He couldn't remember what the guy's actual name was presently. Was it Rory? Russeth? Something like that. The Mer had been about to thank the digital scout for the update when Echo went offline abruptly. So much for that.

"Copy that," Jayin spoke into the open channel between Team One and Four over the headset, in case Echo might get the message. Instead, the first response he got was from Milly. Understandably, she sounded more than a little sassy about the Void she was dealing with. What mattered was that she wasn't screaming in his ears this time around, which was something he appreciated very much.

"Escorting some legs to safety, gonna head to you right after. Won't be long, a'ight Milly?" He told her through the headset, catching motion out of the corner of his eye. He turned to see a strikingly blue-haired woman approaching. Well... no. Woman was perhaps the wrong word. Even though Jayin couldn't sense it, he had sincere doubts about how human she might be judging by her appearance. He squinted at the PDA message, considerably more reluctant to remove his mask than Nadia had been. He did lower it briefly to speak with her.

"That's right. Real glad for the help, Nadia." Jayin returned a respectful bow of his head to match the one he'd been given. He was surprised to have any backup at all, nevermind that it was a Vice Captain. Something else about her name sounded suspiciously familiar but there wasn't time to dwell on it right now. His own voice was quieter when he continued, not wanting to alarm the nearby civilians in need of escorting.

"Simba said most Vipers cleared outta here but, you know. Vipers." He offered a shrug, his tone suggesting he wouldn't be surprised if there were more in hiding. The Mer then discreetly nodded to the people gathered. "Fastest escort for these guys is through here now that we have voids creepin' in." Jayin tapped the map, marking the new intended route for himself more than anything as he avoided the spot Echo had marked for that large void. "We get them to safety, then Milly needs support with her void problem." If Nadia had nothing further to add or suggest, Jayin was ready to lead the civilians along their intended path right away.

The Yuffie

AnimeBlues

Friendly Lunatic

Justice
Team Two's Soldier

User Image

Justice made his way as quick as he could to the battle. He could only watch as Peppermint nearly got taken, but was thankfully saved by another of her teammates. The vice captain he believed. He heard the orders that were giving out by his captain and would quickly reply with his rough deep voice, "Consider it done, Master!"

Justice placed himself before the tower of fire that was much larger than himself. The crystal shell that made up his body, glistened under the summer sun, while the air around him grew hazier. He was building up energy from the seasonal heat, until fire began to erupt from the cracks in his body. His mouth opened wide as he leaned back seeming to take in a deep breath of air though he was incapable of breathing.

Over hearing the orders by Team Two's captain, and realizing how noisy the golem's thunderous foot steps were, John moved to place himself on the other side of Justice. He could feel the tremendous heat radiating off it's body and dared not get too close. From the corner of his eye he could see the construction workers running for their lives. His eyes glowed red for a moment as he used his 'Captivating Eyes' to attract the Void toward him with the intimidating fire golem caught in the middle. "Good luck, Justice." John cooed with a smile as he watched the golem mimic the deep breath of air a living creature might make.

Justice stomped forward, his body glowing brightly with his mouth still wide open. A stream of fire jetted out toward the massive void, spreading out and threatened to consume the void within. A trail of mystical flames scorched the ground along the way and slowly his body dimmed to how it was before, eventually cooling his body down in the release of heat from his internal core.

Destructive Lunatic

User Image

Hell erupted among the soldiers of the VHA. The void loomed over them, causing more and more panic. This is what all of them were trained for. Then why did it all feel so hopeless to Arc? Justice's flames covered the void, but still it persisted. Arc had a love-hate relationship with fire. On one hand, he wouldn't be who he was today with out it, on the other, the same could be said.

He ran along the roof and then leaped off. "It's time to heat things up!" Fire shot from his gun; dozens of bolts of flame leaped out, all aimed at the same large, lovable golem. The fire struck the creature and all about him. "Go for it Justice!" He yelled out as he used his telepathy to slow his fall. He landed just in front of team two's resident vampire. She was their summoner and had a closet full of skeletons that Arc had dug up immediately as soon as he had met her. He grinned as he took several steps to her. Once again using his telepathy, he lifted a large concrete slab and positioned it behind him, blocking a blast of flame.

"Hullo, beautiful." he said, "A pretty gal like you shouldn't stand so close to the heat. It's not very good for the skin." With that, the concrete slab dropped behind him and he walked off towards Ralph and Eliza, cackling as he did.

Ralph gripped his spear as he aimed up into the air. As soon as Arc showed up, screams and shouts could be heard. It was all very confusing to Ralph. It disoriented him, considering he relied on his sense of hearing, second to only his sense of touch.

"Peppermint!" he yelled out when his senses were less confused. Thankfully, Sho had saved her in time. "Ralph! Eliza yelled out. "Get your head in the game!" Her gun was already in her hand as she moved closer to the carnage. She aimed up and took several shots at the void. The bullets flew through the air, would enter the void and stop. There they floated in midair before exploding. The explosions were contained within the void, and Eliza smiled. "Don't underestimate this human." she said to herself as she noticed the captain of team three nearing them.

"Ralph, help out with the evac, you can't really do much to these voids considering they're floating, and therefore you're extra blind today. And you, Redhead. Report to your captain. Also, you mind telling that girl with your captain to stick to Leelee? She'll be able to do more there." Arc said as he pointed with his thumb over his back. Leelee was there where he pointed, yelling out orders. Both Ralph and Eliza, now with orders nodded. Ralph jogged to the construction workers where Peppermint was, while Eliza dashed to her captain. Arc sighed and walked towards the SUV. He had ominous feelings often and few things ever were really that serious. This was likely the same. They would take out the voids, clean up a bit more, and he would go home and have nightmares. He shrugged as he entered the vehicle, and lay down in the back seat.

Though Eliza couldn't see it, she watched as several boulders disappeared behind captain Leelee. A void! "Captain!" Eliza yelled out as she shot a bullet. It entered the void and exploded within the void. She was wary as she neared her captain, but judging by the fact nothing felt like she was disappearing, the void must have been killed. "Ma'am," she said giving a nod to her captain, waiting for orders.

Ralph neared a familiar smell. "Peppermint, are you okay?" he said putting a hand on her shoulder. "I should been there. I should have felt the voids under the ground, but I didn't and I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry." He shook his head in frustration. Their job now was to help the workers, but he could hardly think about that, knowing he could have lost one of his dearest friend.

Perfect Lunatic

xurie eirux

no, she doesn't care

the first lady on your mind
the last lady in your eye
she'll suck you dry
she'll leave you behind

no, she isn't there

xurie eirux

LOC: A derelict building, dear
STA: A tad bashful
WHO: I am Xurie Eirux, didn't you know? The most beautiful lass on team two? Well, now you know, my dear.
OOC:

Justice's flames had little to no affect on her birds other than rendering them useless compared to his flames. Xurie knew what she had to do now, she had to go follow Seraphim and Aurora to help out with evacuating some construction workers now that she made an appearance. Or she could keep pretending to help with the voids, but it seemed like the lone male in her team had everything under control. Sighing, she leaned against the vehicle, watching her two birds get engulfed by the flames, only to fly out and back in to get at the void. It added a nice aesthetic contrast to the fight, if Justice's spewing of blazing hot fire while everybody else fled could be considered a battle. The only people that were actually being useful were the men on team three, the red eyed demon Sho, who she dreamed about too often to be coincidence was prancing around, punching the air which was most presumably the space voids occupied. The human, whose blood she could smell all the way across the construction site was using some kind of magic. She had no idea.

Then there was Arc, finally making a formal appearance as he leapt off a building, feeding Justice's flames. Xurie huffed silently when his fall became a graceful descent to the ground, landing in front of her. Arc. Just looking at him got her all hot and bothered. Her birds faded away as her attention shifted to him and his unruly, unkempt demeanor. He blocked a blast of hot flame from incinerating both of them in such a nonchalant, picturesque fashion. Charming. She blinked slowly, fluttering her false eyelashes as he drew near. He was grinning at her with those yellow teeth of his, which she found both disgusting and enthralling. The demon complimented the vampire, letting Xurie know he knew what she was all about, what she liked. He didn't articulate his words properly as he spoke to her, making Xurie clench her teeth politely, turning the spiteful gesture into a smile.

"Darling, you say all the right things." She said as he dropped the concrete slab, laughing as he walked away laughing. So masculine. So wrong. Xurie was still smiling after he left, clenching her fists without realizing it. Arc was right, staying so close to the heat would be bad for her skin, considering she was in the sun and in close range to a fire spouting powerhouse. The vampire made her way to LeeLee and the other women in her team, the smile on her face still lingering. She almost didn't notice the void sucking up concrete beside her captain until Eliza shot it, killing the abomination. Xuire took a spot beside the red head, giving her captain a nod to let her know she was listening.

Married Vampire

13,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
User ImageⒸharisma Ⓜercedes ⓇavenscroftUser Image

╔══════════════╗

Nickname: Karma, Mercy, Raven, Croft, Shadow Mistress
Height/Weight: 5'7'' (170 cm) & 130 lbs (58 kg)
Outside Beauty: Long Raven Black Hair & Light Violet Eyes
Race: Human (with Elemental Powers)
Orientation: Bisexual
Relationship: Single
Team / Role: 3 - Soldier
My voice is: Blue - Wolf's Rain
Attire: {{Daily Attire}} {{Night Attire}} {{Performance (middle 1)}}
Inventory: Katana, Specialized Gun, Metalic Cat Clawed Gloves
Mood: nervous, afraid
Thought: a void... what am I going to do?
Company: members of team 2 & 3 and a void

╚══════════════╝

|▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄|

{{Normal}} {{Romance}} {{Battle}} {{Performance}}

once she was given the orders to help with clean up of the rubble Charisma walked over to an area and then lifted a hand as a black mist portal opened up beside her and out came a clan of black mist wolves that solidified and started to help Charisma lift the rubble and throw it into the portal she created. in a way it was just being stored in an area until it needed to be placed somewhere so that it wasn't in the way. every few thick large chunks of building rubble was found the solidified black mist wolves would combine together to create a much larger and stronger black mist wolf. so now Charisma had 3 large and strong black mist wolves and 5 regular smaller but still strong black mist wolves. it was taking her a good amount of time to get the mess cleaned up. once done she was about to move onto another pile of rubble when the alert of a void came to her head set. Charisma's body froze and her eyes widened, of course she knew that at some point she was going to have to fight one, she had just hoped it wasn't so soon. the black mist wolves she had created and had been controlling, all turned their heads around and quickly spun around as they all faced towards the voids direction. it was clear to see with Captain Arc's flames covering parts of its body. but no matter what the wolves wanted to do, Charisma was frozen in fear as she watched the others attack the void. raiseing her hands up she gripped her hair tightly in her fists as she closed her eyes and repeatedly shook her head as she slowly dropped to her knees. the black mist wolves surrounded Charisma as they protected her and even created a circle of black mist flames as another barrier.

|▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄|

╔══════════════╗

Additional info:
she has two scars, one on each wrist. she has both ears pierced three times and her tongue pierced. she has two tattoos, one on her Ankle and the second one is on the left side of her Back starting from the top of the shoulderblade and stopping along her waist.

Powers: (Elemental) Black Fire/Black Mist Powers:
-Black Mist Transportation
-Black Mist: Willow Whisp
-Black Mist: Shadow Ball
-Black Mist: Shadow Barrior/Dome
-Black Mist: Black Mist Expansion
-Black Mist: Shadow Claw
-Black Mist: Shadow Dragon
-Black Mist: Clan of Wolves
-Black Mist: Black Tornado
-Black Mist Clone
-Black Mist: Solid Black Fire Wings
-Black Mist: Black Flames Punch

╚══════════════╝

{{OOC: starting with Charisma as she will be the shortest, since she was given nothing to do besides clean up the rubble. }}

Married Vampire

13,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image User Image

User Image
Aurora Crystal Valentine

╔══════════════╗
Nickname: Frost, Snow, Tigress, Crystal
Race: White Tiger Furry
Team/Rank: Team 2 - Scout
Beauty: • 5'8 & 150lbs
Personal Beauty: • pure white fur with black stripes
• bright ice blue eyes
• tips of her ears and her tongue is pierced
Orientation: Single - Bisexual
Daily Attire: {{Daily}}
Crush/Lover: N/A
Inventory:
• pure white Dagger
• pure white Sword
• ball of silvery white yarn
My voice is: Major - Ghost in the Shell
Mood: serious, focused, slightly confused.
Thoughts: why do people get jealous over something so natural in other's genetic materials?
Company: members of team 2 & 3: Seraphim.

╚══════════════╝

|▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀|

as they arrived and Aurora had stepped out of the SUV she had pulled her scarf up over her mouth and nose so that it would cover half of her face. hearing someone approach from the side, her left ear would twitch and Aurora turned her head to the left and looked at Seraphim as she approached. with her enhanced hearing, Aurora heard Seraphim mutter under her breath about 'laying off the milk' Aurora had also noticed how Seraphim was also judgeing her own breast/chest size compared to Aurora's own. why do people think that its always the milk or cream that she drinks that gives her the big look? when really it wasn't, it was all genetic material within the persons bloodline, even her own mother had big breasts/chest. even so Seraphim changed the subject and then asked Aurora if she wanted to help in searching for voids, as she needed help incase of not having combat issues. Aurora shrugged her shoulders and before she could respond with her answer, Seraphim had already raised her hands up and started to scratch behind Aurora's ears. Aurora's eyes closed and her ears laid back into Seraphim's hands as a soft purr was escaping from the enjoyment feeling. when Seraphim pulled her hands away, Aurora opened her eyes and nodded her head, "Sure. Lead the way." things had gone down hill fast before Aurora and Seraphim could even leave on their assignment. voids popped up and everything went into chaos. but even so, as before, before Aurora and Seraphim could do anything Captain LeeLee had already gave orders towards Aurora and Seraphim to go and help guard the construction workers while they moved. Aurora nodded her head and then took off running towards the site with the construction workers. it didn't take long as she had ended up not just running but also finding things to jump on and leap around as she gained more distance and speed. landing in a crouching position, her tail unwrapped itself from around her waist and swayed side to side behind her. Aurora lifted her head up and looked around. she spotted the construction site and all its workers who were trying to get out of harms way. pushing herself up to stand she trotted over to them and started to help not only guard but to also help get them evacuated from the site. "Alright everyone, just do as I say and move as quick as you can. and we should be all good to get you all out of here safely without any problems."

{{OOC: post number 2 down. just one more to finish. }}

|▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀|

╔══════════════╗
Themes:
{{Normal}}
{{Romance}}
{{Battle}}
Powers: Ice Control
• Frost Breath: (she must be up close and personal to use this move) taking a deep breath she would then blow it out, her breath icy cold, its cold enough to cause Frost bite on the skin. its also cold enough to knock someone out unconscious.
• Ice Punch: she coats her fist in ice, depending on how hard she hits or where, she cause knock someone out, cause a very big bruise or break a bone.
• Ice Blades: extending her claws out, she coats them in ice aswell and then starts to slice at the air around her, in a crescent shape-curved punch. the ice gathers and creates a crescent shaped blade and then grabbing the tips she will throw them like boomerangs or use them like swords.
• Mountain of Spikes: stomping on the ground with one foot, or jumping from a high place, ice starts to shoot across the ground in a straight line and then shoots up forming sharp thick spikes.
• Frosty Mist: (mostly used in dark places) the white fur on her body starts to let off a white frosty like mist, it falls to the floor and starts to expand, and everything it touches starts to get coated in a soft frost. it makes things slippery.

╚══════════════╝

User Image User Image

Friendly Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageJohn Arcs
Scout of Team Three

User Image
Even though John was standing behind the giant, he could still feel the intense heat it generated from deep with in it's core. Sweat ran down his face from both the normal summer heat and the inferno before him. Despite all this, a sudden chill ran through his body. "What a terrifying monster..." John thought not of the massive void, but the Golem of team two. Quickly, John switched to his stealing eyes, unable to help himself. Silently, he gathered information about Justice, his power, and the core which laid deep with in his crystal structure which seemed to slowly dim before his eyes. His eyes caught something else as well. Mysterious birds. Birds which flew through the flames almost completely unaffected. A trick from someone on team two perhaps.

As Arc fired upon Justice, John was abruptly brought back to his own fears where he had momentarily lost himself in his own intrigue. Instinctively, John lifted his hands to protect his face as Justice seemed to erupt into flames for a moment. Stealing a peak above his arms, he could feel his vision blur, but could still easily find the giant in front of him. He had already strained his eyes for too long. As fast as he could, John turned on his heel to run away before he could be consumed as well. With out use of his power, his vision was already starting to clear up.

At the sound of a sudden explosion, John quickly hit the ground covering his head to protect himself, before rolling over to assess what had happened, but noticed something else. A member of his own team who seemed frozen. He couldn't tell at this moment if she was confused on what to do or frozen with fear so he called out to her. Emily! John then made a long pause, wondering why he would blurt out her name and toward Charisma. A dark tone of his own voice soon escaped his lips as if answering his silent thoughts, "Because-ssss. She reminds us-ssss, of her. The one who loves to dance-ssss. The one we..." Suddenly, John clutched his head while yelling out, "No! Shut up!" To anyone it might would seem as a brief moment of insanity. Not that anyone really thought he was mentally all together to begin with.

During John's episode, he failed to notice one thing. The large chunk of void matter that had been blown in the direction of, Charisma.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces