Peeks

+1 1 100.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Omnipresent Glitch

✖ Team 4 Soldier ✖

User Image

Dexter Marshall

Dexter paused slightly from typing on his PDA and looked up at Persephone when she replied back to him, confirming that she was indeed the captain. Goodness he could have sworn that he would have recalled that Persephone was the leader. Well, at least it was all sorted out now he thought. At least now he would be able to recall that this was their leader the next time she did happen to wander around.

"Again, it's a pleasure to meet you captain. Oh um, or would you rather just be called by your name-?" he wasn't quite sure if she would rather be called captain or her name, so it might be good to find out now. Not only that, there was the offer she have given to him for snacks. "Ah, well if you're willing to allow me to have some of your snacks I couldn't turn down the offer, so long as it's something simple like your bar."

After having his say Dexter glanced back down at his PDA, quickly deleting and retyping up something before sending out his message he seemed to be working on.

To Jayin:
                              " Laugh out loud, famed and read about I see. ; )
                              Your name is becoming well known apparently my friend. "

Demon Seraph

Sterling Dragoness

Friendly Lunatic

Milly!
The Tiny Destroyer!
Team Four's Scout.

User Image

"Aye!" Milly would respond with a bright smile on her face. Jogging up next to the boy, Milly would follow along beside him. After awhile another message came through, shocking her arm once more. She would lift her hand to look at the messages and with out changing facial expressions would type away.

To Boy Panda: Bleh... Can't you be alittle less optimistic?
I just spooked Kabe not too long ago. Should have seen the look on his face. lol
Gotta amuse myself with nothing to do ya know?
Be there in a sec.

To Fishman: Right... First thing I want to do is call attention to my self...
We are almost there!

Once at the kitchen, Milly could hear quite alot of people inside including one she hadn't heard before. Could it be their new captain? Suddenly, Milly would burst into the kitchen and take a look around while mumbling to herself and pointing at each person. "Fish, Panda, Cat, Mask..... Captain!?" Milly would ask while tilting her head to one side. She was both curious and possibly very surprised to see their captain was a human. Then again wasn't Joey, human? Milly continued to stare at the woman. They definitely weren't the most intimidating of groups in appearance. Well other than, Loe who she assumed to be a cat of some sort.

Astounding Conversationalist

8,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Persephone dug open the pocket of her cargo pants pulling out two granola bars handing them to Jayin and Dexter. "Do you know how to make sushi?" She asked Jayin casually twirling her hair with her index finger, and the more she messed with it the wilder it became.

"Its nice to meet you as well Dexter... I hope I'm not over stepping but I thought you looked cute in your picture. You may call me Persephone, or Perse/Purrs. That's what my friends call me because I love cats." Persephone smiled brightly tugging at her wild hair some more before pulling her notebook out, wondering what Dexter could be talking about so intently on his PDA. SHe hadn't gotten around to using hers yet, and wasn't very good with technology anyway.

"Oh and hello, Milly. I believe thats correct judging by the pictures I saw? You honestly can just call me Persephone or one of my nicknames...." Persephone said rubbing the front of her notebook checking the girl out."I really like your clothes...."

Team 4 Captain

Grand Duke Dantalion

Demon Seraph

AnimeBlues

Blessed Spirit

[ Team 4 Medic ]
                  User Image

►► Jayin Shadiran
                                                                    ( jah-yeen . . sha-dee-rahn )

Jayin's PDA heralded the arrival of not one but two new texts, though he didn't take the device out of his pants pocket until after accepting the bar from Persephone with thanks. It took him a moment to consider her question about sushi, since he was trying not to laugh at what she'd mentioned to Dexter. The Mer ran a free hand through his hair absently and gave a shrug to their captain before considering how to answer.

"Yeah, I'd say I know how." Jayin caught motion out of the corner of his eye, glancing over to see Milly arriving. He half lifted a hand to her in greeting, then took a bite of his granola bar and went about sending off a quick text message. Then he slipped the PDA back into his pocket, chewing thoughtfully on what he considered to be a painfully dry snack.

To Dexter:
                                                                    " looks like im not alone
                                                                    these slick fins just cant compete with that panda appeal
                                                                    clearly haha ;P ;P ;P "

Sterling Dragoness

Grand Duke Dantalion

AnimeBlues

8,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Demon Seraph

User Image

"Are you and Dexter talking to each other over the PDA while in the same room? Oh my god, Are you talking about me? You are aren't you?" she said with a subtle hint of sarcasm quirking an eyebrow at him. "Anyways, I love sushi, maybe you could teach me how to make it some time?"

She seemed to think about something for a brief moment before pulling out her notebook to a page with a character drawn on it that suspiciously looked like Jayin, writing something under it casually. Then she snapped it shut tucking the pen into the spine of the notebook.

Team 4 Captain

Omnipresent Glitch

✖ Team 4 Soldier ✖

User Image

Dexter Marshall

Dexter accepted the bar that Persephone handed to him. He heard his PDA go off, but decided not to check it while the captain was talking to him. Though he couldn't help but quirk an eyebrow at her when she talked about how she saw his picture and thought he was cute. "Ah, thank you for the compliment. I think I'll call you by Persephone but I'll keep the nicknames in mind." He looked down at his PDA when it went off to indicate he had a message, almost about to reply back until he heard Milly speak up, which caused him to look up from the device and at her. "Ah! Milly there you are! It's good to see you came to the kitchen! Did the Vice Captain follow as well?"

His PDA quietly went off yet again to indicate that he got another message and his eyes trailed back down to the device before quickly typing a message and sending it off before opening up his bar and eating it.

To Jayin:
                              " She said I was cute... |_・; )
                              And wants you to make her sushi?
                              She is moving fast huh.
                              "

Demon Seraph

Sterling Dragoness

AnimeBlues

Blessed Spirit

[ Team 4 Medic ]
                  User Image

►► Jayin Shadiran

Jayin had taken a pretty big bite of granola immediately before Persephone accused him- correctly- of texting Dexter, so he couldn't properly defend himself for another moment with his mouth full of food. Worse was when the panda fellow decided to send another text, causing his PDA to give a cheery beep to announce the message from his pocket. No use trying to dodge around that matter. He gave a thin laugh after he'd swallowed the granola, giving the captain an apologetic look. He still didn't see what both Simba and Persephone found so bizarre about texting someone in the same room, but decided not to question it aloud right now.

"Ah, my bad." Jayin wasn't sure what he saw on the page of her notebook, but could have sworn it looked suspiciously familiar. It was gone before he could tell whatever the drawing was, and he had to remind himself it wasn't his business anyway.

"Pretty sure plenty of people could do a better job but I could show you, yeah. Absolutely." Jayin confirmed with a nod.

Sterling Dragoness

Grand Duke Dantalion

8,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Demon Seraph

Grand Duke Dantalion

User Image

"It can be a team building exercise," She offered opening up her notebook to a page that said team building ideas in big bold letters, jotting down her latest one. "Although first things first.... I have to admit something.... I kinda.... lost where my room was at... And no, I'm not trying to make an excuse to get him in my room, Dexter," she said almost knowingly jotting down another idea.

"I think maybe while we're waiting we should work out a training schedule and trust building exercises. I don't mean that in a touchy feely way, but we are are pretty unique individuals and I think it would be nice to work out any differences we may have with one another," she said somewhat lost in her own thoughts again writing furiously.

Team 4 Captain

Blessed Spirit

[ Team 4 Medic ]
                  User Image

►► Jayin Shadiran

Jayin wasn't sure how the less than thrilling art of sushi-craft was supposed to build team trust, but he didn't understand how a lot of things worked for people with legs. This was probably just another one of them. Admittedly, he realized his initial reluctance to agree with Persephone was also a pretty good sign that he could use some of this team building. It'd be nice to not be constantly paranoid about whether or not Simba actually wanted to gnaw on his fins or not. Maybe that wouldn't change, but he liked to imagine it might. He bit back a snicker at the comment she made about getting him to her room.

"This place is kinda messy to navigate the first time," he admitted, pulling out his PDA to scroll around for something. He turned it toward Persephone to show her once he'd pulled up an app that displayed a map of the floor they were on.

"There oughta be a local map you can add on these things, if you haven't already. Maybe they come pre-installed now? I can show you the way if it's not on there. Ah, when you need." He cleared his throat, curious to what she had in mind for these training and teamwork shenanigans.

"What sort of work were you thinking of?"

Sterling Dragoness

Grand Duke Dantalion

8,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Demon Seraph

User Image

"Well to be honest, and don't take this the wrong way, I'm kinda glad I bumped into you first, because I kinda wanted to go swimming.... And I'm bad at swimming.... I think you would call my type of swimming drowning...." she said and giggled a bit. "Maybe this will be a team building exercise you can understand."

She blushed a bit and tugged at the swim suit strings beneath her clothing. Through her white shirt anyone could see the outline of a rainbow bikini top, rainbow being her favorite thing to wear. She was excited about the thought of going to the pool but she was scared to be in water alone. Silently she hoped Jayin would accept her offer, because playing in the water was actually one of her most favorite activities.

Team 4 Captain

Omnipresent Glitch

✖ Team 4 Soldier ✖

User Image

Dexter Marshall

Dexter shoved the PDA away into his pocket as he began to munch away at his bar, almost choking on it at the comment Persephone made. "W-wha???" was all that he could manage to get out before she moved onto talking about team and trust building. Well okay, that actually didn't sound all so bad. They were quite an interesting group of people he would have to admit. Maybe team and trust building would be a good thing?

However, as he listened more and more to what was being said, his eyebrow slowly crept up and he shot a look over towards the mer before looking back at the captain. "Capt- I mean Persephone? Excuse me for saying this but, is that really team building? That just kind of sounds like you two going for a swim to me..." a smile played on Dexter's lips then. "Unless you want Jayin to swim with all of us or something?"

Sterling Dragoness

Demon Seraph

8,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Grand Duke Dantalion

User Image

"Oh we are all going, at least the people who are here anyway. I'd like to asses your strengths and combat skills with my own eyes and I'd like you to witness mine. I wish to prove myself worthy as your captain. I am, after all merely human to most of you," Persephone said still deep in thought continuing to write in the notebook she held in her hand. "I'd also like to set up a workout regimen and take a survey of all of your dietary habits. Basically I wanna cut out the fat, if you get my gist. This is a war zone after all."
She flipped her book closed suddenly resting the pen against her lips staring Dexter in the eye. It was almost as if she could see into him, and the air in the room grew colder swirling around them. "I'm very serious about winning once and for all, without losing any of my teammates. Understood?"

Team 4 Captain

Blessed Spirit

[ Team 4 Medic ]
                  User Image

►► Jayin Shadiran

Jayin couldn't help but chuckle at Persephone's description of her swimming talents. He wasn't expecting anyone here to swim on the level that he did, but that sounded pretty bad. Credit to her for being prepared, at least! Dexter didn't seem nearly so thrilled at the idea of swimming, or at the very least doubted how much teamwork there was involved. The Mer only listened while their captain explained herself, and he took this time to finish the gifted oatmeal bar before disposing of the wrapper. Food here was pretty easy to come by- after all, Persephone just handed him that plastic wrapped granola bar, which just wouldn't happen if he were back in the ocean. Running into plastic-anything out there was generally a real bad time, but he did grudgingly understand how convenient it was. He shuddered at the chill that seemed to flood the air when she had finished speaking.

"Got it." He gave a firm nod to the captain.

"I'll do what I can to help out but uh. I'm not gonna have legs when we swim so that's gonna be real weird to teach. Flounder all you want, but no one's gonna be drowning. I'll make sure of it." He could always bend water currents around his team mates to help them out if they really needed the boost.

Sterling Dragoness

Grand Duke Dantalion

8,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Demon Seraph

User Image

"I was actually hoping if, as the team medic, you could show me some of your healing techniques. I wanted to know if they were waters based. I have an affinity for water but mostly only for destruction... I was thinking maybe I could learn a few things from you. I like the idea of being a jack of all trades," She admitted tapping her pen against her lips hastily. "Part of team building exercises is to grow to care for and trust your teammates. Getting a good look at each others abilities is a good way to start off, I think. That way I can form battle plans and tactics around each others strengths and weaknesses."

Unknowingly to herself she had lost control in her excitement and had begun to float, her wind elemental magic causing the air conditioning to go nuts. She regularly forgot herself and let her magic wander, and right now was no different, her energy booming throughout the room.

Team 4 Captain

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Loe
Loe was still a bit grumpy over the shipping grid, but her attention was soon brought to a new person entering their kitchen. Judging by the fact that the kitchen was only accessible to those on their team, she knew that girl was either let in by someone (which she doubted because she would have heard if another team member was there), or was the team captain.

'God I hope I'm just loosing my hearing'

Simba crossed her arms and glared at the woman as she sheepishly introduced herself and then went on to talk with the others. She remained surprisingly quiet. When she had met the other team mates she gave a normal and polite greeting. Even the vice captain got some form of greeting after a while. But this time, she only stared with intense eyes.

"Team captain eh?" she finally spoke, interrupting the girls chat with fish boy. Simba walked forward with soft foot steps to stand in front of the woman. "You make nice speeches, but I wonder if you'll actually back them up" she said with a low growl. 'I'm not bowing down to those who doesn't earn it' she thought silently. She seemed outwardly aggressive and rude, but the thought process deep inside cared for the safety of her team. The team captain was going to have to prove her worth to earn Simba's respect.

"The smell of sheep is too over powering. Call me if a mission comes up" she said in a low tone before prowling out of the kitchen and out of team 4's area. She wouldn't go hide in her room from a girl like that. Even if she didn't have the ability to unlock the other team members doors. 'I'm not so self conceited as to say I'd make a good leader. But I think even I would do better then her'

'I hope she proves me wrong'
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas