1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Inspiration: Kaster - Neverending
Images: Most pictures came form Photobucket. Credit goes to those who deserve it.
Story Setting: Sunrest city. A city much like San Francisco. Located near the ocean.
Literacy: Semi-lit to Literate
Creator: The Yuffie
Idea Credit: Credit to Luminous Melody who I got the idea for the gadgets from.

White list~
This is where all the good people go

Black list
This is where all the bad people go. Once you are on this list, you are on it forever. So be careful. I also add people who ditch the roleplay without warning to this list.
-Yuuki of the Strata
-Jackson_Bunny
-Luna_Light1023

Moderators
These are the people to go to when I am not available
- Moonlight210 -
- AnimeBlues -
- KiromXX18 -

Links

OOC

Side Adventures

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

To you...
            ...In the Light...

In the light...darkness shows. Darkness cannot survive without light. Light, comes from darkness. Light, cannot survive without darkness. It is an unbreakable bond that ties everything together. It has kept balance to the fragile flower known as existence. Balance, to such a chaotic thing.

Despite their dependency on one another, the two forces have always clashed since the beginning of time. Both sides want to win. But this is a battle that can never be won...or lost.

But it seems that this balance has been tipped. So now it is time to take action. A higher race known as the Graywings have been watching over the balance between light and dark since the begining of time. Likewise, a group known as 'Angels' have been watching over the light, while a group known as 'Demons' watched over the darkness.

These three groups, two well known and one unheard of, have always been seen as different beings. But they are, in fact, of the same species. The myths about these creatures had been twisted to the point that people believed they were not the same. And it's not surprising why. These creatures are special in the fact that their appearance changes with their alliance. Sometimes it is subtle, and sometimes it is very obvious.

The only group that had not been recognized all together, would be the Graywings. The one's who always stayed away from any of the worlds affairs. The Angels and the Demons have always been at each others throats, but the Graywings have always stayed out of it all. As if they did not care. So long as both light and dark continued to exist, there was no reason for them to do anything.

Now a great danger has come to the world that not only threatens the light, but it threatens the darkness and all in between as well. And this higher race that goes by three different names, is not the only race to notice this.

On earth, a time has come where all species have come together. For the longest time, humans were allowed to think that they were the only ones. But that was never true. When magic came back to the world and creatures thought to be of myth came out, there was much disputing. Although the world did not go into complete chaos, there was a lot of fighting and arguing for a while as all the species tried to learn to get along. Although perfect peace was never found, they were able to settle into a balance that everyone could live with.

Now after 100 years, the Graywings, Angels, and Demons, have started a war of their own. Not against each other, but at a force known as 'voids'. It was the only name they could think of for these translucent creatures that have waged war on existence itself. They come in all shapes and sizes, and they seek to not only destroy, but to completely erase everything in their path. Both light, dark, and in between. They do not care. They have no reason, only a meaningless purpose. How they were made or why is unknown. But they must be destroyed at all costs, and it will take everyone to do it.

The only issue, is getting light and dark to work together. Those in the dark would continue to cause their own destruction, and the light would continue to fight back against their actions. To find a way to work together, while still in their unending war with each other, will be their greatest challenge.

...The Darkness...listlistlistlistlist
...To you

So come follow me

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Rules

1: First off, THERE IS NO HIDDEN TRICK! Either you read the rules or you don't. You should already know how to behave well in a roleplay and if you break my rules I will not take the excuse that you 'did not know'. You will be punished whether you bothered to read my rules or not.
2: SEND ALL PROFILE LINKS TO ME. RESERVES FIRST THOUGH
3: Romance is accepted, please no instant love or love within the first 3 pages. If you want to speak to a person in advance and start out with the characters as a couple then that is alright. If the pants come off, time skip. Please don't even take it to pm. If you do, then don't tell me about it. Capeesh?
4: Try and keep it pg 16. There are kids on gaia. Violence is accepted and encouraged. If you want to kill a character, please let me know and any people involved know in advance. Don't go over board okay? Thanks.
5: I love pretty posts! I would love it if you at least put a name and picture. If you do not (because you didn't read the rules) then I will ask you to.
6: I love bright colors but try and make it dark enough so that people can read it. If someone says it is too bright change it (that goes for me too. I love using bright colors for my posts)
7: Please respect other roleplayers and me. Don't ignore peoples posts and no fighting outside of character. You have a problem, come to me or a moderator (if I have a moderator)
8: 3 strikes and you're out. If you do something bad enough, I wont even give you the first strike.
9: Please post at least two paragraphs. When I mean a paragraph, I mean 5-6 sentences. Please give others something to respond to! My spelling isn't the best so I understand, but please try your best to make it understandable. Don't get mad if someone corrects you. Just fix it. On that note, please do not be rude when correcting someone.
10: I have the right to kick anyone who is not being semi-literate and posting right. I'm tired of people who don't even seem to read others posts and just go their own way without thoughts of others. If you are one of these people who bend rules of logic and god mod (just adding god modding in) I will give you warnings before you are finally kicked.
11: No auto-hits (god modding) and no dodging everything! I can bring out the dice system if I have to.
12: This is NOT a roleplay about teen pregnancy! Please just....no. I don't mean to beat a dead horse with a stick and then use a chainsaw to rip it into smaller pieces so I can beat up the pieces with a stick. If you want teen pregnancy, I suggest you go look in The Gaian Neighborhood . I guarantee you will find it there.
13: New rules will be added in red (you confused yet?)
14: Please do not be that person who makes unrealistic posts. You can't just be like "Oh so and so is here talking to this person" then 5 seconds later your character is in some random forest that wasn't even near that area. I'm pretty sure everyone gets what I mean. Be realistic in your characters actions and decisions.
15: This is the first roleplay I've worked really hard on in years. Please everyone have fun!

15: Activity is extremely important in the roleplay. I understand real life, so please notify me if something comes up. Ideally, I would like a post every three days at least. I understand if someone has to leave for good reasons. If I get a bad reason (exp: "I don't feel like being in this roleplay anymore" ) I will put that person on my black list permanently. It may seem strict but I'm sure a lot of people understand my frustration with roleplays that die because of this. Sorry that I made this into a little rant, but you get my point.

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Species
This section will be a list for existing species. The purpose of this is to give everyone an understanding of what the species are like. I do not want a bunch of different versions of vampires joining. There will be no 'One can stand in the light but this one cannot' stuff. I know everyone interprets a species a little different. I will set down my views and if you do not like it, you can private message me about it and we will talk. I am flexible. When you send me a profile of a species not on the list, please add in a descriptive paragraph in the private message detailing me on the species. I will then put it up here. Be reasonable. Don't go over powered. First to come gets it first. There can be as many of that one creature as you like unless it says they are rare. Then you must speak to me first. I do not mind mix species.

Important info: Races thought to be mythical disappeared from the human world around 1000 AD.

The winged

These creatures go by three different names. Demons, Angels, and-the less commonly known-Graywings. These creatures look very much like humans, but with one difference. They have wings. Unlike popular belief, they are not the dead. When a human dies, they do not become these creatures. They are a living creatures, although they are immortal. They are unique specifically because they have a strong sense for the balance of light and dark. It is because of this, that their appearance will change with their alliance. Just like humans, they have free will. And their choice can always change. These creatures all have magic powers that can very. Usually they have power over some kind of element. Although it could be anything, it usually depends on their alliance. They heal faster then a human, and can take more damage. Another thing is that those that are completely dedicated to one side (light or dark) may sometimes have the ability to turn into another creature. Their close tie with the forces of light and dark make them the perfect leaders. They are the only ones who can 'sense' the void. When voids are near, they start to loose a sense for light and dark. It is impossible to explain, but they can sense when something 'is not there'. That is how they know the void is near.

Angels

Angels almost always have feathery wings. They are creatures of light and usually have lighter colored eyes and hair. The less they lean toward the light, the darker their color. Typically, Angels exceed in things like healing or bending elements such as light and water. Sometimes angels will become 'guardian angels' over someone. Usually humans are the ones they look after. They have a soft spot for humans mainly because of their weakness. Humans are more susceptible to changing sides, so Angels like to try and nurture the good in them. Those that are completely of the light usually turn into a giant bird like creature or some kind of horse with wings.

Demons

Demons embrace the darkness. They usually like chaos, and love to interfere with human lives more then anything. They interfere with humans for similar reasons to the angels. Humans are easy to change sides. They are easy to fool and to play with. Another reason why Angels like to protect them. It's because Demons, the ones they don't get along with, will abuse them otherwise. Demons typically have dark bat like wings. Or sometimes feathery wings that are black or dark colored. Rarely did they have bright colored eyes. Purple is the most common light color. Demons do have horns sometimes, or even tails. The more evil, the more beast like their appearance becomes. Demons are commonly good at controlling things like darkness and fire, which has a more destructive side to it. On rare occasions they can also control water, but usually it is the more destructive and temperamental side of water. A demon completely devoted to darkness can sometimes change into a dark beast like creature. This transformation has a lot more variety then the Angels.

Graywings

They are the most misunderstood. For a long time, only the Demons and Angels were aware of them. But only because they are of the same species. Graywings have always been neutral. They do not get involved in matters. The only thing they seem to care about, is balance. So long as everything is balanced, all of existence could fight it out to the death. Despite this, they are not incapable of feelings. They do know how to love and laugh and play. They simply don't get involved in matters of right or wrong. They typically lack bright or dark colors. They come in dull colors and their wings can very just as much. They sometimes take a mix of the two, having different colored wings and eyes. When it comes to their magic, it varies more then the Angels and Demons. They can have control over any kind of element. The fact that they can easily have many types of powers gives them an advantage, however they are slightly weaker then those who choose a side. Not only that, but they cannot change into a creature. Although they stay in the gray, they are technically not devoted to either side, and therefor cannot harness the full power of either. They have a greater sense for the void then the other two.

Humans

Unlike most races, humans are unpredictable when it comes to alliances. They are swayed by light and darkness much easier then most. Because of this, it cannot be said that they are typically good or typically evil. They may seem weak, but humans are resilient. What they lack in power, they have in courage and determination. Humans should not be taken lightly. They have advanced much further in technology then ever thought possible of them. They actually have a lead in technology for creatures that live on earth. Although other beings may have their own technology, anything above and beyond human creation has some sort of magic infused with it. Humans have the capability to use magic, but it has been dormant in them for so long. Everything they created had to work without it. Now, however, magic has started to awaken once again. A rare handful of humans have begun to show gifts. What makes them special, is that their magical powers can very. They are the jacks of all magic, you could say. They have the potential to know almost any kind of magic. However, they are usually limited to only that kind, and it is still weak after centuries of laying dormant within them.

Vampires

Born Vampires

These vampires are the ones who were born as what they are. They are just like humans, only they cannot digest the food humans can. Because of this, they must drink blood. It is true that human blood has a better smell and taste, however they can survive without it just fine. Drinking human blood will give them more strength, however it also gives them weaknesses. Myths such as sunlight burns them, and they cannot go near garlic, is false. Sure, a wooden stake through their heart would kill them, but that would kill just about anything. The only myth that is close to true, is the one about sunlight. Vampires are normally very prone to sunburns because of their pale skin. They are like pale red heads. If they drink human blood long enough, however, they do become even weaker in the sun. If their diet of human blood continued for too long, the sun would even burn them at the touch. Vampires, even the ones that refrain from human blood, are somewhat stronger then a human. Whats more noticeable is their sense of smell. Vampires have a sense of smell as strong as an animals. Vampires also stop ageing around the age they finish growing. Usually this is around 20 years of age.

Turned Vampires

There is a way to turn into a vampire, however only humans can be turned into vampires. Even humans with a small amount of other species genetics cannot be changed. To change a human into a vampire, a born vampire must willingly give their blood to the human. They must first drink the humans blood, and then give their own blood to the human. Usually this has to be repeated multiple times before the human turns. Once done the change is irreversible. The changed human will forever remain at the age they were turned. Human Children under the age of 16 and adults over the age of 40 or 50 do not usually survive the change. Turned vampires have the potential to be just as strong as born vampires. The only difference is that they still contain the ability to digest food. But there is not much point, considering their body can no longer survive on human food.

Note: Changed vampires can have magical abilities like a human would. If they were changed during the time that magic had gone to sleep, then there is a chance that changed vampires can develop powers at any time. It's been noticed, however, that most vampires magical powers have become weaker. The only vampires that retain their same magical strength are those who developed their powers as a human

Merfolk

Merfolk

These people are mainly creatures of the sea, and look similar to humans. At least, from the waist up. Merfolk come in all colors and all tail styles. Some have more fish like qualities such as webbed fingers and scales running up along their body. These creatures are very peaceful, and simply wish to get along with others. It's always been difficult for them, however, because of the abilities these creatures contain. Merfolk have survived for ages due to their incredible healing powers. Although they cannot heal themselves, they can heal each other. Their bodies hold such a huge amount of magical potency that could only be beaten by a fairy. Their blood, their bones, everything in their body can be used in healing potions or even by themselves. A mermaids tears are rumored to have the most healing potency, but are extremely rare. There is also a myth that true loves kiss from a mer can heal anything, but it's never been proven true. One of the most valuable parts of a mer, besides their tears, is their heart. If someone were to consume a merfolks heart, it could extend their own life by at least 100 years. The stronger the mer is, the more their heart will extend someones life span. Because of all this, Merfolk were hunted down for a while. Eventually a law was put up to protect them, but that doesn't stop some from continuing to attack them.

Besides their healing abilities, Merfolk do have other abilities. Many of them know how to bend water and can speak to creatures that live in water. As well as that, all Merfolk have beautiful singing voices that are said to be very alluring. While it is true they can control someone with their voice, it is limited. Humans, specifically those of the opposite gender, are the only ones who are really affected by it. On rare occasions a human will find themselves immune, but it is just as common as a human of the same gender to fall under a merfolk's song. Mixed breeds can also still be affected if they are part human. Other races simular to humans, such as vampires, are also affected.

The last thing about Merfolk, is their ability to transform. When a mer goes onto land and dries, their tail turns into legs. Even so, they are still very limited. While they can touch water without transforming, it is hard to hold back the transformation. Ocean water will cause a Mer to transform back no matter how strong willed they are. Merfolk also do not stand dry hot places such as deserts very well. To get across the desert alive would be a huge challenge for them

Sirens

Sirens are Merfolk who have turned evil. When they become influenced by the darkness, their bodies loose the healing affect it once had. For instance, eating a sirens heart would only shorten someones life, rather then extend it. Sirens have dark alluring songs. Although they still sound beautiful, their voices are eerie. When a Siren sings, their voice will only do one thing. It will make the listener want to drown themselves. Those of good heart are more prone to it.

Merfolk are not too common on land. There is no character limit right now, but depending on numbers, it might change.

Fairies

There are many different types of fairies. To list and describe every kind would take many books. Fairies are very unique and strange creatures. They are without a doubt the most simple, yet misunderstood creatures. Perhaps it is because of how they were created. Or at least, how they are rumored to have been created. Starting from the beginning, Fairies are said to have been first created by the hearts of humans. Humans are not the most magical creatures by any means, so many doubt this rumor. That a humans heart could create such a creature who's entire being is made of magic. Their souls are soaked in magic. These small creatures have more magic in them then any other creature. This does not mean, however, that they have the strongest magic. Despite how far off the rumor may seem, there are some points that add up. For one thing, Fairies come in just about any variety. Dark faeries, light faeries, water faeries. They always stick to a theme or a specific type of magic, but their strange diversity in magic is similar to that of a humans.

Continuing on, fairies have had a huge part to play in the world ever since the time when humans first started to walk the earth. They once flourished and worked to keep the world running. But recent times have changed. It was centuries ago, around the time that humans forgot about mythical creatures and their magical abilities went dormant, that fairies disappeared from the earth. They once got along well with humans, but the humans became greedy and turned on the fairies. Not to say all humans were like that, but too many came to think it was okay. They would go and capture the fairies to use their body parts, which are good for varies potions like a mers, and the special dust they create. Not only that, but some captured them as 'pets'. Unfortunately, they could not figure out one thing. How to keep fairies alive.

Going back to the topic of what fairies are, it is easy to see why they disappeared. Fairies may come in all kinds of styles, but they have a few things in common. The main thing they all share, besides their inability to lie (the only exception to this rule being a fairy of deceit), is their free spirit. Fairies are free spirits filled with flowing magic. If they were to be trapped and imprisoned, they would eventually wither and die. Some fairies do better in captivity then others, like a nature fairy would do worse then a dark fairy, but the ultimate ending is the same. There never was a successfully developed way to keep them contained forever, so they died off, or maybe simply disappeared. But no one really knows for sure, because fairies have the ability to make themselves appear human and in human size. Not only that, but there is still the rumor of how a humans heart can give birth to a fairy.

Even though they haven't been seen for centuries, some believe that they will return one day. Some believe through humans, others believe they are still around. Fairies were known for being extremely allusive and hard to catch, after all.

Additional info: Fairies very from 3 to 7 inches tall in true form. Fairy dust can really give flight to objects, but depending on size it could require a lot. Fairies born from a humans heart are stronger then fairies born the natural way amongst other fairies. This might be because fairies born from a human heart are purely one kind. While their offspring are a mix of two different kinds. A fairy will almost always take one side. Either their mother or their fathers. Since they only get half their DNA from the parents they take after, naturally they don't have as much of the power. On rare occasions a fairy will take after both parents if they are similar (Ex. Ice fairy and water fairy). There once was such a thing as a king and queen fairy. Whether it was simply the most powerful fairy, or a fairy of special powers that gave them the title is no longer known at this point. Fairies do not age. Any creature with fairy blood in them also have a small chance of being immortal as well, but the chance is lowered the less fairy they have in them.

Note: Fairies born from a humans heart start out near or at the physical age they would stop growing.

Fairies are incredibly rare. Only two will be allowed. Maybe a 3rd later on if both fairies are the same gender. Fairies have been extinct so they have to be born from a humans heart. I doubt I will change my mind on this. But please feel free to send me a pm to discuss this more if you wish. PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO PLAY A CHARACTER WITH FAIRY BLOOD IN THEM

Werewolves

Not to be mistaken with shape shifters, Werewolves have the unique ability to embrace their more beast like side and transform into a wolf like beast. There have been many different variations of the myths about them. One of the oldest myths about Werewolves, is that they change into these horrifying, out of control, beasts that are half wolf, half human, when the full moon comes out. More recent views on werewolves, portray them as humans that can change into large wolves that can sometimes loose control, and may or may not be affected by the moon, but are relatively less savage. The only re-occurring theme through all myths, is that werewolves are believed to have wolf spirits. It's up to what people want t believe. Who's to say a soul could even be categorized. There are actually a few different types of werewolves.

True bloods

True bloods, as named, have the blood of true werewolves inside them. They are not called full blooded werewolves, because even half bloods can go under this category. Just like with vampires, humans can be changed into werewolves as well. Why humans bodies can be influenced to change by vampires and werewolves, is still unknown today. The most simple hypothesis, is that humans are so much like vampires and werewolves. At least, when they are in human form.

True bloods are those who are descended from the first werewolves. They have full control of there shape shifting abilities. They can change partially, or fully. They can change into a normal sized wolf, but their real wolf form is much larger. A werewolf in full wolf form can be anything from 4 to 7 or 8 feet tall. The tallest recorded werewolf of true blood was 9 feet 2 inches. But they rarely are past 7 feet. Usually the males are taller then the females, who rarely make it past 6 feet, but the females are known to be more lean and agile.

Besides their shape shifting abilities, they also have decent strength and are fast runners and fast healers. Their strength is equal to that of a vampire. A vampire who was been drinking human blood and is at their full potential, that is. True bloods that are of mixed backgrounds are usually a little weaker and smaller then full blooded True bloods. True bloods are also the only ones who can change humans into werewolves.

True bloods are not too rare, but they aren't common either. Only 1 in every 4 werewolves is actually of true blood, and only 1 of every 3 true bloods is not of mixed background. I have no limit right now, but it might change depending on how many werewolves there are.

Changed werewolves

Changed werewolves are people who were once human, but were changed by a true blood werewolf. While it is true that a bite can change a human, it is only because it is their saliva that does it. All true blood werewolves, whether they are partially or fully true blood, can change a human with their saliva. Like venom, it is safe to consume (weird as that may sound), but if it gets into the blood stream, it will take affect. If a werewolf does bite a human, there is a way to prevent the change from happening. If there wasn't, there would probably be more changed werewolves today then there are. The way to prevent the change is to first clean the wound thoroughly and then inject a antidote made from wolfsbane. Wolfsbane is known to be poisonous, but if processed correctly and given in a small dose, it is fine. A person suffering from a wolf bite that takes the antidote may feel numb and sluggish for days, but will end up getting better so long as the antidote was mixed correctly. Those that go through with the transformation will feel feverish and may even hallucinate for anywhere from 1 to 3 days before the transformation is complete

Changed werewolves are obviously different from True bloods. Their shape shifting abilities do not come naturally to them like it does for a True blood. They can change into a full wolf form, but it is very hard to do and takes much practice. Even in full form, they are no larger then a normal wolf. They still have enhanced strength, speed, and healing, but a True blood is naturally stronger. Changed werewolves are more often seen in a partially human, partially beast form, unless they have been a werewolf for many years and have trained themselves to easily turn into a full wolf.

Changed werewolves also have a issue that a True blood rarely deals with. They are not use to their animal instincts, and are there fore more likely to submit to them. It is not uncommon for a changed werewolvs to loose control. Sometimes they become aggressive and dangerous, sometimes they simply forget they are human and act like a simple wolf that may either act aggressive or choose to be passive and avoid a fight they might not win. The myth that the moon causes the changes in werewolves was born from the fact that changed werewolves do often change near the full moon. It is really their emotions that cause them to loose control more then anything, and the full moon is just one of those things that sway human emotion. Usually when the cause is the moon, it is not a negative transformation. Because most humans find the moon beautiful and it brings forth positive emotions, just like any other thing they find beautiful.

Note: Same as vampires, a change werewolf can have magical abilities that they had as a human. Those changed during the time that magic was not around do have a small chance of developing the magical powers they would have had as a human, but they will not be as strong as they could have been if developed as a human.

This is my interpretation of werewolves, but if there is anything you'd like to add or change about the species, send me a pm to discuss the matter.

Golems

Normal Golems

Golems are constructs made of materials such as clay, stone, wood, or iron. They were formed of these substances and then brought to life by a special word normally placed on their foreheads, but can be placed anywhere on the Golem's body.

Individuals would bring these statues to life as slaves to help with chores and in times of war, would use these creatures as weapons for they were incredibly strong and never grew tired.

Unfortunately, these mythical creatures would continually grow in size and eventually become too strong for their masters to control.

As they grew, they would observe and learn about life watching the people around them. They would often become angry and envy the humans they observed for having emotions. Though some learn to love, and protect, becoming their guardians if treated with respect, but as many were used as slaves, this rarely happened.

The only way to stop one of these creatures was to erase the special word, thus destroying the bond to this world created by the master.

Masters could and would take pieces of a larger Golem and fashion a smaller version to bring to life as a replacement slave.

In comparison to strength Golems are stronger than both Vampires and Werewolves, but are very slow. Removing the word on their body is the only way to destroy them. Destroyed parts of their body can reform over time and Golems of course feel no pain. Almost anyone with a little bit of magical power can create a Golem, but few can actually create a tamed Golem that won't destroy everything it sees.

Elemental Golems

On rare occasions a Golem can be made with elemental magic flowing through it's body. This is normally done by creating the Golem with an elemental medium located with in it's torso. This could be an orb, a sword, a book. Anything enchanted with powerful elemental magic the Golem can draw from. Just as rarely, as well as looked down upon, is the action of sealing away a person's soul with in a Golem by using their name as the special word at the time of their death.

Only three elemental golems will be allowed unless a character within the roleplay decides to make a golem. Normal golems there is no limit. AnimeBlues was the creator of this section in the races. If you have any more questions speak to him

Furries

Furries, like fairies, come in many different forms. These creatures have existed for as long as humans. They have human like features, but also have the features of a animal. Sometimes they look like the classic neko with simple cat ears and a cat tail, but sometimes they are more beast like and will have scales/fur all over their body. They cannot fully transform into a human or a beast form. They only have one form, making them different from humans who have shape shifting abilities. Furries may have keener senses or strange bodily functions depending on what animal they take after. Like humans, they can have a wide variety of magical abilities. But not all of them have magical powers.

An interesting thing to note is that Furries are all of the same race. For example, a wolf furrie can be the sibling of a bird furrie. Likewise, two reptile furries have an equal chance of giving birth to a cat furrie as they do a reptile. It is hard to explain why this is, but a furrie is born not based on the animal their parents were. Some believe it is the animal their spirit takes after the most. Much like the belief about true blood werewolves having the spirit of a wolf.

Reapers

Reapers are the chosen souls that are unable to reach the Afterlife due to being bound by a certain task, the task of transporting Souls from the world of the living to the Afterlife. How one becomes a Reaper is unknown, many believe it to be a curse caused by the misdeeds of a past life, others believe it to be a test of one's worth in order to gain entrance to Heaven, either way it's a mystery. And as to when reapers first appeared, it is unknown. How they even first learned how to do their job is unknown. The rules and job description of being a reaper has been passed down to new reapers from older reapers since they first appeared.

Although Reapers are just Souls they do possess a physical body called a "Shell". The shell is very different from that of a Human body, the Human body is weak and fragile, unable to take much damage, but a Reapers shell is able to take massive amounts of damage with little to no pain, mainly because their Souls do not reside within the body. It resides within a small item such as a ring or jewel. This Item is the most important possession to a Reaper, if it is destroyed or if the Shell is more then 100 yards apart from the Item they will die on the spot. If the item their soul inhabits is not on their shell should a void manage to get to it, the shell would be erased within seconds, like any other non living thing.

Reapers have rules, they are not allowed to enter the Afterlife under any circumstance. They can see the exact time of death above anyone's head but they are not allowed to divulge the information, it is used so that the Reaper will be there at the exact time to collect. Reapers are not allowed to intervene in anyone's death unless it is going to be caused by a Void related attack.

As a Reaper you are dead and posses no "Life Force" which means you are better then most species when it comes to going unnoticed against Voids, however you cannot expect to walk straight to one, they will notice you and you can die. The item that possesses their soul is what voids can detect as well as any physical objects they have.

The one thing that keeps the Reapers going is a story that at the end of their service whenever that may be that they will be granted a second chance to live, how true that is is yet to be seen.

Reapers generally have the same magical powers they did when they were alive. As well as they, they can see dead lingering spirits. They can also phase through objects like a ghost. But when in ghost form, they cannot attack or be attack.

It has been noted that when someone is 'absorbed' by a void, their soul cannot be found afterwards. Whether it is because the moved on or if they lost their existence all together is unknown.

Race Created by: xSoulSongx.

Only 2 will be allowed for now

Shades

Shades:

The spiritual:
Shade's are darkened souls of the dead without a body, when several gather together they can create a phantom like existence that attempts to kill and feed on other souls. These are usually not too strong.

The physical:
Shades can be gathered together through use of powerful magics, most magic users who do this are not strong enough to control the possessive morass of shades and thus become a shade or they make a contract with the shade mass to become a shade with more control.

The stronger magical beings can summon the shade into another being and control them alike to a servant. Shade's are also extremely rare but the rarest form is when they are within an object that usually becomes a possessive cursed artifact of power.

Attributes: Shades are much stronger physically and magically than most humans, although humans have more magical potential. They are a form of living dead that is very much alive, but also undead. All shades are extremely weak to fire. So much so that even a fairy fire will cause them to turn in fear of being near it. Anything of a holy or happy nature makes them sick to their stomach and they either have to kill it or flee. While a Fade is stronger inherently by traits their strength is also time based. During the day even in a girls body, they will only have the strength of a normal human male fully grown. While in a dark place such as underground or inside of a ruin they are almost twice as strong as a human. In direct moonlight they are almost three times the average strength but if underground at night the result is the same as underground during the day they are only twice as strong.

Race created by: Frozen Kaori chan

Only 2 shades allowed in the roleplay for now

Jorōgumo

A Yokai (demon, spirit, ghost.) of a Gigantic Spider that has the power to change into a human form. This Yokai is extremely rare as in essentially unheard of rare. She turns into human form and is known to marry a samurai and or entice men as a human with all the human talents and while he is distracted he is woven into silk and eaten. Jorōgumo Is not always out to just eat people, sometimes she is seen carrying a baby which is truly an egg sack magically in the appearance of a baby.

Race created by: Frozen Kaori chan

Gorunts

Gorunts are creatures who have lived deep within the earth for thousands of years, as such, they have lost all ability to see, but their others senses have heightened. Most Gorunts are also very physically capable, as they have to worry about other cave dwelling creatures who are normally hostile towards them. The average teen Gorunt is twice as strong as an average human male.
Gorunts ages are similar to that of humans as well, however magic can allow others to live far longer than others.
Any Gorunt can learn magic, however it takes years of training and must be learned during their childhood years. Otherwise, only very basic spells can be learned. Their magic is rune-based. By drawing specific runes on specific areas, they can achieve different effects. The runes draw power from those who draw them. Oddly enough, however, death of the artist can either overpower runes, or cause the runes to stop functioning completely. Overpowered runes are called Grandis, while dead runes are called Invalidus. Invalidus runes always have the potential to spark into a higher power, some even turning into Grandis runes.
Though tribal in nature, Gorunts have also advanced in technology, much of which is powered by runes. Most of their vehicles are worm-like, while buildings are mainly egg-shaped. Their weaponry is mainly composed of spears that, normally, can also fire bolts of magic.

This cute little race was created by: The Other Peace

Dragons

Dragons have always been considered a myth or an urban legend in both the present and past. Their existence goes back into the ancient times, right around the times where ancient demons, angels, and graywings existed. There has been a popular rumor that dragons came to existence by the cause of an influx in the flow of magic through out the universe. Much like the rumor that fairies were born from the powerful magic in human hearts.

But in all honesty, no one really knows how they came to be. Dragons can be described as the very things you've seen in so many books, movies, and games. They are legendary creatures with reptilian properties. Dragons have developed their own tongue and their knowledge of the world is vast. They are indeed a species to be feared. Dragons have rock-hard scaly skin that even some of the strongest weapons can't hope to penetrate. The bite force of a dragon is extremely powerful and their powerful jaws can easily bite through some formidable metal. Their hardened skin doesn't apply to their necks and bellies, however, which happens to be possible weak points of them.

One of the distinct features of a dragon are its wings. A similarity they have to fairies that has only caused theorist to further believe in the rumors of their beginnings. These massive body structures allow the dragons to take flight and rule the sky. In the past, it has been known that dragons dominated the earth from above.

True to the myths and legends of Dragons, they are indeed magical beasts. These creatures have the unique ability to call upon their magical powers through shouts. Their voices are strong and powerful. Much of their magical power flows out with the use or their voices. Which is why a dragon is most often depicted spewing magical elements from their mouths, more then anything else. Although it is possible for them to use their magic other ways, this is the simplest and most effective way.

Another side affect to using their voices for such a use, has made dragons very good at manipulating their voices to speak in the tongue of other races. Including those who's form of speaking would be impossible to those with normal vocal cords. And with the intelligence of these large reptilian creatures, it is not uncommon to see a dragon who is familiar with many languages they learned of their own choosing.

Dragons have always varied. Dragons came in all kinds of shapes, sizes, colors, and magical powers. Much like the fairies that came into existence around the time humans showed up. But besides those differences, there are some things that have changed drastically since the long distant past.

Around the time that humans showed up on earth a rough relationship was built between the humans and the dragons. At some points, they got along fine. Other times, it was constant war. Dragons were very dominant creatures, but humans were stubborn and resilient little things. Like cockroaches, the dragons could never seem to get rid of them. Humans refused to let dragons rule them, and dragons had much trouble getting along with the humans. But at times, they did. At some points, there were even such things as dragon riders. Humans who bonded with a dragon and learned to ride with them in the sky. These warriors were very fierce. Typically, these riders where able to use magic similar to their dragon.

Near the end of the magical period for humans, however, a full out war came between the dragons and the humans. It caused much destruction, and both sides took a toll. It was one of the many events that lead to the ultimate decision that humans would be left in the dark. As a period of time where magic was dormant within humans occurred, the dragon race seemed to disappear. The most ancient dragons disappeared. But when magic returned, so did the dragons. In small groups, that is. The tough race, not weakened by captivity like fairies, was able to survive and a few were able to come out along with all the other races. But ancient dragons were very unheard of. Perhaps one or two were rumored to still exist. All other dragons were ones of the knew age, different from those of the past.

Ancient Dragons

These are the dragons that have lived long ago during the time of the winged. All of the current myths and truths about them all stem from ancient dragons. Their knowledge of the world is vast and they are quite intelligent. They are typically larger than the dragons of today and their strength is far more devastating. These are the dragons that seemed to disappear from existence after magic became dormant in humans. It is to be believed none exist, but there might be possibility of one ancient dragon being able to survive the extinction period of the dragon race. There is also the small chance that a ancient dragon could have learned to transform human as well. But this feature would probably not come easy to them, as it does the dragons of today.

Only one ancient dragon is allowed right now. If you really would like to play a second, speak to XKiromX18 about it.

The Dragons of today

These are the dragons that appeared when the magic within humans was re-awakened. Though they are still devastating creatures, these dragons tend to be smaller and not as strong as their ancestors,.They also have a lesser bank of knowledge than the ancients. But it is believed that if given time, these dragons could become just as powerful as the ancient ones who have had many years to gain their own power and knowledge. These dragons are able to fully or partially take on a human form, to accommodate to the humans of today. The ability to take on a human form depends on the skill of the dragon. Some can mask their dragon identity well, some of their human forms can have dragon features.

Dragons are uncommon these days. I will allow 2 or 3 at the most.

Other info: Dragons and fairies, both being creatures created from magic, seem to have a bond between each other. Fairy dust has an interesting affect on dragons. Often calming even the strongest and putting them into a drowsy state. It was not uncommon for fairies to sleep along side dragons when they both existed together. Dragons are an immortal race same as fairies. The ancient dragons took hundreds of years to grow to an adult age, but the ones of today mature as quickly as humans.

This race was developed by XKiromX18 and myself

Elven Folk

Being one of the oldest races on earth, the immortal race has had thousands and thousands of years to develop their own ancient cultures and an understanding of many things. While their magical powers do not vary nearly as much as a humans do, Elves have developed the ability to learn a select few types of magic within a certain range. This ability has not been seen in other races before and has always been an intriguing question for scholars. A very useful ability, but the range of magic an Elf can learn depends on the type of magic they are born with. There are a few different races of elf that typically lean towards certain types of magic. Those that become really good either through pure talent, or (almost always) many years of hard studying, become known as Druids.

Wood Elves

These elves live in the woods and forests. For thousands of years, nature has been their homes. They've always stuck to having small villages within their forest, but have been known to have large towns or even cities up high in gigantic trees. After the incident where other races hid from the sight of humans, all of their ancient cities disappeared. However those who know how to look may still find clues amongst the giant trees that survived to the current date, and wood elves have also returned to re-create these amazing places.

Most wood elves have a range of nature magic, making them good friends of forest creatures. Including dragons and fairies of the nature type. Almost all wood elves contain some small amount of magic pertaining to this field. Be it the ability to transform into animals, or simply to speak to the trees and plants, those that become good at their trade are known as Nature Druids.

Dark Elves

High Elves

Snow Elves

((Will be adding more detail sometime in the future))

Kitsune

A kitsune is a Japanese fox-spirit which can be either benevolent or mischievous. By living long they keep growing stronger as they age. The more tails a Kitsune has, (they may have as many as nine) the older, wiser, and more powerful it is. They are often tricksters, with motives that vary from mischief to malevolence, but some act as faithful guardians, friends, and even lovers. Illusionists and haunters of dreams, if a Kitsune has a grudge with you, it'd be in your best interest to make peace with it.

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

The Enemy

These creatures, now known as voids, are translucent beings. They come in all shapes and sizes and the only re-occurring theme is that they are like see through glass. But despite this, they are not as fragile as glass. These things attack anything and everything in their path, absorbing them into their translucent bodies and then causing them to disappear. Inanimate objects will disappear within seconds. Living things, however, take more time. Once absorbed into their body, they begin to suck all the energy from the life form they have taken. If the life form within them isn't strong enough to escape, they will remain trapped until they have no more energy left. This could take minutes to even a day or two depending on how strong they are. As the process goes on, the creature inside begins to fade and turn translucent like a ghost. Once they loose all will to fight, and their energy is depleted, they disappear all together. No one is sure if they simply die, or cease to exist all together. It is a fate many fear because of this. The bodies of those who manage to escape a void's clutches eventually regain their solid appearance as they regain strength. While they make look like ghosts after such an ordeal, their bodies are still completely solid.

Note: Smaller voids cannot handle some of the more stronger willed or magic filled creatures. If a small void were to take on something it cannot handle, it would simply suck as much energy as it could away from the creature before the overload causes it's destruction. It is easy to tell how close something is to disappearing within the void because as time progresses their bodies start to fade and become translucent as well. Any object in contact with the person does not fade away instantly, such as clothes or jewelry. This is because their soul protects their body and anything else around them. But as their strength diminishes, the objects in contact with them will start to disappear. The last thing to disappear is the body. And the soul, no one knows what happens.

Another thing to note is that the void have only recently appeared on earth within the last year.

Gangs

Most of the crime that goes on around town is small. The stuff that doesn't affect the flow of the city too much does not require those of evil alliance to get involved. Normally the police force takes care of these things. But when it involves the gangs, they need everyone to put a stop to their destruction. They don't seem to care about the void. They only attack the void when it is in the way. There are two main gangs in the city that are causing trouble. The Phoenix Gang and the Viper Gang. Not only that, but they are constantly at each others throats. One would think this would benefit the police and the void hunters, but it only causes more trouble. Their battles with each other cause a lot of damage and a lot of casualties.

The Viper Gang
This gang is more slippery and deceiving. Filled with thieves and liars, they seem to have a unquenchable thirst for money. They prefer to use smoke as their weapon of choice and will smoke out an area before raiding it. Usually they do small things, attacking only one store. The police usually deal with that. However sometimes they will go on a big raid that is too much for the police to handle alone.

It's easy to tell when a murder has been caused by the Viper gang. They always leave two stab wounds like a snake bite somewhere on the body. However, this could easily be mimicked by others to try and fool everyone. Luckily for the members of V.H.A. it's the police departments job to figure out murders.

The Pheonix Gang
These guys seem more out for blood then anything else. It is unclear what they actually want and what the purpose of their gang is. But when they attack, it is random and it is very deadly. Rather then use smoke, this gang uses fire. They are pyromaniacs who cause serious damage to everything around them when they attack. V.H.A. is forced to fight these guys more often then the Vipers due to their incredibly destructive nature. If left alone they would seriously slow down the flow of the city, making everything harder for the void hunters.

Headquarters

On the outskirts of Sunrest there is a secret underground base known as V.H.A base. The Void Hunter Alliance is the official name for this group of good and evil alike. This base is a highly guarded safe haven for those who fight the void. At the base there are living areas, workout space, a pool, a lounge area, and training areas.

Training fields

There are several special training fields within the base that were made with the combined knowledge of many species. The technology is amazing. Just about any kind of terrain and conditions can be created within these training areas, as well as realistic monsters. While it cannot re-create the affect the voids have (which they do not want to ever re-create anyways), it is still useful for practicing combat. There is special gear to wear inside. A full head helmet and knee and elbow pads that electronically simulate the actual pain of battle (but at a much lower scale). When someone reaches their limit or gets to a point where they would 'die' the plastic cover over their faces turn black and they are force to lay on the ground or face jolts of electricity from their gear. It is highly suggested that all teams take time to train together in these areas. Team captains can reserve training sessions in any of the 15 training areas via their PDA's. All team members are required to attend these training sessions if their name is put down in the reserve by their captain. There are also 30 smaller training areas that members can reserve ahead of time on their PDA's for personal training.

Living situation

While this on going attack from the void is happening all over the world, in the city of Sunrest, it seems the most damage has been caused. The void is strongest there, and so that area has more fighters then any other. There are still many civilians who try and live their lives, and the teams are set there to help protect them. Those who join in the fight are given a couple of options. Either they can live off on their own and support themselves with the average pay they get for working in the war to fight off the voids, or they can live at headquarters in apartment like living areas with their other team members. For each team, they have a living space that includes a kitchen/dining room, 8 small bedrooms side by side big enough to hold a bed, an end table, and a small dresser, a medium sized living room, and two bathrooms. Team members that choose to live at this free place must live together with their other teammates, however. So teammates be aware if you have a certain member you don't get along with very well.

VHA HSE's are required to live at base. They live in dorms in a different area then the teams in a dorm house type setting. Unlike the teams, they don't live in apartment type settings. Their dorms do include a kitchen and a bathroom but is for one person living. There our special rooms for races with certain requirements. There are also bigger living spaces available for families. VHA will not accommodate rooms for two people unless they are married or related. There may be special cases for adoptive relatives or certain people who need that other person they lived with before. VHA will not provide extra space for partners that workers lived with prior to moving their. However, they are welcome to continue to live together in the space provided for the HSE member if they want.

Note: There are special living spaces to accommodate for creatures such as Golems, Merfolk, ect.

The doors to all team areas will be labeled and locked so that only the team mates PDAs can unlock the door. Their bedrooms will also have locks. Captains can use their PDA to enter any team mates room but only the vice captain can use their PDA to access the captains room. The graywings are very strict towards those who abuse this power.

Extra Facilities

Hot springs
Hot springs are known to have positive affects such as healing and relaxation. So VHA has recently finished building a new hot springs on base. Considering that most of the base is beneath the ground, the hot springs are located a short walk from the base within the forest. It is carefully guarded like the rest of the base and has an invisible shield around it in case of attacks. This shield also hides it from the naked eye. Anyone can use their PDA to find the correct path to the place. Once there, the springs separate into a few categories. There is a female, male, co-ed, and a few different specially equipped racial springs. Not to simply separate different races, but as options for those of races who's biochemistry might not be safe for other races. Considering that everyone will be sharing the same water within a spring. All of the springs are vast and can fit a lot of people. They are open all hours of the day.

Important Gadgets

PDA: Everyone is supplied with this. It works as a phone, a daily planner, a computer. It can do many things. It can even download apps like games or weather channel stuff. Very cool, but it is used to help communicate with each other. It is also a way for the higher up Graywings to contact the teams and give them tasks. The PDA also has a radar that can track the PDA's of other team mates. It will work unless the PDA's tracker is completely broken.

Shield: Everyone has a basic device (be it a watch, a bracelet, whatever) that they keep on their person. It gives them a shield that will protect them some. Once it runs out though, it will need time to recharge. It is not the strongest shield in the world, so don't depend on it too much. If a human who can't fly jumps off a building, they will still go splat on the pavement.

Headset: This device is used to communicate with team mates. It's wireless and works without the PDA. Much like a radio. The PDA does help give better connection, however. If the connection between the headsets were to be lost, the headset can be hooked to the PDA. The headset also mutes and the volume is adjustable.

Team Set up

To combat these creatures of the void, teams have been set up. These teams consist of 8, sometimes 9, people. Teams are not set up with all good or all evil alliance, and will often be a somewhat even mix of the two and some in between. There are no special requirements for all teams except that each team has at least one winged person. The winged person could have any role, but they each must also take on the task of helping in the search for these creatures. They are the only ones who can clearly sense nearby voids without looking these translucent creatures in the face.

Roles

Captain: This role is given to the person who shows the most leadership skills and has proven themselves able to compromise and work with all their team mates. The captain does have the most say, but that does not mean they have complete power. They are also required to listen to the ideas of the rest of the team. Team captains may sometimes have to work with other captains. It is important for them to get to know other teams as well so they can easily help decide where they should put their own members and where they should let other captains put their members.

Vice Captain: The vice captain takes over the reins when the captain is not able to. They help guide their captain and assist in the things that the captain does. The vice captain has a lot of sway, but in the end it is the Captain who makes final decisions. Unless the captain is unable to.

Scout: The scout doesn't need too much explaining. They scout around and typically the person who is given the role of scout is either the fastest or a very fast person. Scouts are generally very stealthy as well.

Pilot/Engineer: All teams will have access to any vehicle they may need, and the pilot is the one who drives the big things like ships. They have a vast knowledge of how technology works, hopefully both human and other races technology (there are some exceptions. Such as fairy technology which can only be understood and used by fairies.). They fix and repair equipment and other things. Some even make their own weapons and such. They are also required to know some self defense and fighting skills like the rest of the team.

Medic: The medic is the healer of the group. Having skills as a doctor is nice, but usually this role is taken up by the person with strong healing abilities. They fight like the rest of the group, but usually it's from a ranged distance. If the medic gets hurt then it could be harder to heal the rest of the team.

Soldier: Everyone in the group fights, but these people are the ones who focus on fighting. They could have any skills that the others do, but they do not have a specific role other then to give fire power to the team. They may not have a role like the medic or the scout but they are just as important as the others.

Teams

(Team 1 is no better then any other team. It's just a temporary name. If people within the team would like to come up with a team name, please let me know and I will change it. Everyone must agree to the name for a change)
If someone wants a part that is taken, I do not mind starting up another team However, if too many teams start popping up and none are getting filled I will stop making more teams until most, if not all, are filled

Team 1

Winged: 1

Captain
User Image
Name: Joey Mazer
Nickname: The Joey

Vice Captain
User Image
Name: Selene Nefertari Kanellis
Nickname: Neferet, Lettie, Envy, Neffy (call her neffy and you die)

Scout
User Image
Name: Nim
Nickname: The little fox, Nim the fox, ect.

Pilot/engineer
User Image
Name: Russel Williams
Nickname: The Mechanic

Medic
User Image
Name: Merk Floyd
Nickname: Nothing specific, yet

Soldier
User Image
Name: Seth Boone
Nickname: Killshot

Soldier
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name:Risa Ignis
Nickname:Ignis or Red

Soldier
User Image
Name: William O'Brien
Nickname: Oby

Team 2

Winged: 0

Captain
User Image
Name: LeeLee Free Faerie
Nickname: N/A

Vice Captain
User Image
Name: Eliza Mayhew
Nickname: The Sparrow

Scout for Team 2
User Image
Name: Aurora Crystal Valentine
Nickname: Snow, Tigress,

Pilot/Engineer: OPEN
Medic: OPEN
Soldier
User Image
Name: Justice
Nickname: Big guy

Soldier of Team Two
Name:Creed Diskenth
Nickname:Black Cat or Neko

Soldier: Open

Team 3

Winged: 1

Temporary Captain
Name: Sho Andredge
Nickname: Four Eyes, Baby Face, Small Wings
Age: Appears to be in late adolescence; actually 3000 years old

Scout
User Image
Name: John Arks
Nickname: Snake, the evil scientist, psychopath... ext...

Pilot/Engineer
User Image
Name: Peppermint L. Cane
Nickname: Pepper, Peppy, Minty, Dr. Pepper, just about anything.

Medic/Temporary vice captain
User Image
Name: Reiork Alphid Schneitzer
Nickname: Ralph, Ralphie, The Mutant

Soldier
User Image
Name: Charisma Mercedes Ravenscroft
Nickname: Karma, Mercy, Black Fire Raven, Croft, Shadow Mistress

Team 4

Winged: 2

Captain
Name: Kumo Andredge
Nickname: Small Wings, Angel Face
Age: Appears to be in late adolescence, actually 3000 years old

Vice Captain
User Image
Name: Nadia Tides
Nickname: Tides

Scout
User Image
Name: Milly
Nickname: Mills, the little imp, destroyer of all things (self title...)

Engineer/Pilot: Open
Medic
User Image
Name: Jayin Shadiran.
Nickname: Yin.
Soldier
User Image
Name: Loe J. Lovella
Nickname: Simba

Team 5

Winged: 0

Captain: Open
Vice Captain: Open
Scout: Open
Pilot/Engineer: Open
Medic: Open

I will not be accepting any characters for a new team until the other teams are more filled

The VHA HSE's. "Home Keepers"
VHA HSE. The Void Hunter Alliance Home Support Experts.

They may not go out and fight on the front lines like the VHA team units do, but they are the backbones of the organization. Without them, there would be little direction and support for the units who go out and risk their lives every day. While VHA's soldiers go out and protect the world, its these people who protect the soldiers. The Home Keepers.

Roles:
For each home keeper job, there will be unlimited spots. However, there will only be one lead position and one vice position. The vice position is almost the same as the head position, however it is the person in the head position that has power in all decisions. Vice positions are there to take over if the head is not available.

Head HSE Doctor

This person stays at base almost always and takes care of the rest of the injuries that the team healers could not spend their energy fixing. They are not expected to heal every person they come in contact with, but to put get them into a stable condition until a healer can provide further help.

Head HSE Doctor: Open
Vice HSE Doctor: Open
HSE Doctor: Unlimited parts

Head HSE Engineer/inventor

They spend most of their time in one of the base garages taking care of the vehicles and managing hard ware. They are like a second captain to all engineers and may call on them when they are not out doing work to help in projects. This person overlooks the work of the other engineers to prevent less accidents during experiments.

Head HSE Engineer
User Image
Name: Mordecai Morose
Nickname: Mord, Engi, Butters (do not call him Butters.)

Vice HSE Engineer/inventor: Open
HSE Engineer/inventor: Unlimited parts

Head HSE Language interpreter/Communication control

This person has a vast knowledge or the capability to take in other languages and interpret them. They serve as a quick go between for races that do not or cannot speak a common language. This person also helps forward messages and is one of the few people who actually communicates with the graywing council in person. They represent the members of VHA when news stations are involved or reports/rumors leak out. Only the head interpreter and the vice interpreter communicate with the graywing council.

Head HSE Language interpreter/Communication control: Open
Vice HSE Language interpreter/Communication control: Open
HSE Language interpreter/Communication control: Unlimited parts

Head HSE Intelligence Gatherer

This person's soul job is to gather information from any nook or cranny they can find. Whether it be through computer or going out and digging through the garbage. They are not to act upon the knowledge they find unless it is extremely urgent, but are to file such things or directly send it to the graywings or a team to act upon. They are always kept updated on what teams are free and what are not. There are only 3 people that can order a team to go out into the field. The graywing council, the captains of said teams, and the Head HSE Intelligence gatherer. The Head HSE Intelligence Gatherer's word trumps all others in most situations, especially if they have received information that they have no time to forward to the graywings. They hold a lot of responsibility because of this. Only the head Intelligence gather can order teams to move out. The vice intelligence gather has permission to highly suggest to captains what they should do. It is generally expected that these captains listen to said advice. But if they disagree they can go to the head gatherer about it.

Head HSE Intelligence Gatherer: Open
Vice HSE Intelligence Gatherer
User Image
Name: Jayla N. Locke
Nickname: Jay

HSE Intelligence Gatherer: Unlimited parts

Head HSE Therapist/Peace weaver

This person requires extensive knowledge on the mind and all the schooling and more that any therapist would require. This person must strictly be of neutral alliance to have the role. Their job is to provide support for those who are mentally going through a hard time. They also solve issues going on between those of dark and light alliance as well as issues between races. In a war where everyone has to work together, it is extremely important to try and keep the peace as best as possible.

Therapists can be good or evil HOWEVER, the head and vice therapist most both be strictly neutral. For they are the ones who solve the major issues between people in a fair manner.

Head HSE Therapist/Peace weaver:
Open
Vice HSE Therapist/Peace weaver: Open
HSE Therapist/Peace weaver: Unlimited parts

Other characters

((This is a place for characters that don't fall under any of the above categories. Only special circumstances go here))

Ex-Captain of team 3
User Image
Name: Arc Browne
Nickname: Gunner, Big Boss

Ex-Soldier of team 2
Name: Xurie Eirux
Nickname: Bratty, Madam

Temporary side characters

Leraje

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Reserves
When sending reserves, please specify which team they are going on.

(Put role here)
[100x100 picture]
Name:
Nickname:

[b][u][size=15](Put role here)[/size][/u][/b]
[100x100 picture]
[size=10][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b][/size]

Profile Skeleton
For the purpose of how I have the teams displayed, I will be using test thread style profiles. Bellow is a link to the example thread. To make a profile, just create a thread in the test forums of gaia and then private message me with the link to it. It's pretty simple. You may color it or add pretty fonts if you wish. If you make any changes after the profile has been accepted, make sure to let me know if it is major. All profiles will be linked to reserve pictures. To look at someone's profile simply click their reserve picture on the front page of this roleplay. You can title the thread whatever you want. Titling it the characters name would be nice though.

Anime pictures only please.

Profile layout

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Calender

Year: 2114

Monday l Tuesday l Wednesday l Thursday l Friday l Saturday l Sunday

January l February l March l April l May l June l July l August l September l October l November l December

1 l 2 l 3 l 4 l 5 l 6 l 7 l 8 l 9 l 10 l 11 l 12 l 13 l 14 l 15 l 16 l 17 l 18 l 19 l 20 l 21 l 22 l 23 l 24 l 25 l 26 l 27 l 28 l 29 l 30 l 31

Morning l Noon l Evening l Night l Midnight

Weather

Windy l Not windy l Strong winds l Light breeze

Freezing l Cold l Cool l Normal l Warm l Hot l Burning

Slight Clouds l Cloudy l No clouds

Special weather: N/A

Task Board
This is where we will keep track of current missions for each team. Note that not all missions will involve fighting the void. Teams also help the city rebuild and prevent crime. A strong city leads to a stronger fighting force all together.
All teams have been filled with temporary replacements and will be put out on the field again soon.
Team 1
Arc's been causing trouble and it's time for team 1 to investigate the strange events happening in the city.

Team 2
Loggers out in the forest have been having issues with voids attacking. Voids have been spotted but their current location within the forest is unknown.

Team 3
Mission assignment: Warnings have gone up around Sunrest preschool and team 3 is to arrive there a little before classes start. To keep the children from alarm, they will arrive as 'volunteers' and help the classes. This is a test for Sho and Reiork has his own private assignment to watch him and report back on Sho's work.

Team 4
Ships have been going missing off the coast. All attempts to find these missing ships have failed. Not only is it undoubtedly the void, but they are slowing down trade and hurting the city that supplies VHA greatly. Team 4 is being assigned to one of the large trading boats. This mission may take several days as the accompany the ship on it's travels. The team will be provided for on the ship and are to pack for this mission in case it turns out to be longer then expected. The merfolk of the team have been guaranteed their safety on the boat and there will be serious repercussions if anything happens.

What's going on?
Current Events
With the death of a captain, teams are being shifted to work around what's happened.

The "China Town Snake attack" has gone all over the news as one of the most destructive attacks from the viper gang yet. It's caused an uproar and has made the gang a focus for the police of Sunrest. Hopefully, this kind of attack can be prevented in the future so VHA won't have to get involved again.

During a meeting later on the same night of this China town attack, there was an argument that ultimately lead to the departure of arc from the VHA. Leaving his team to make changes and potentially learn to accept Sho as their new leader.

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Graveyard
This is where all the deceased characters go when they die.

Honorable deaths
Gone, but never forgotten. Like the gentle breeze that blows through our hair, your presence will never fade from out hearts. Your sacrifice will be remembered forever.
Persephone

Dishonorable deaths
May your evil deeds against existence send you to the pits of hell.

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PDA APPS
Like a ipod or a smart phone the PDA can access many apps made by all kinds of people or companies. A few of the more popular apps will be mentioned in this section

The Shipping Grid

This is a strangely popular app amongst all the battle units of Sunrest city. With this app, anyone can anonymously submit pairs that they ship. Once submitted, these ships can be viewed by anyone. Another fun thing is that people can vote on which ship is the best. It's all for fun, of course.

Rules on how to play

If anyone has a pair they would like to ship, simply send me a private message with both their full names. They don't have to be from the same crew, and anyone can be paired (even boyXboy and girlXgirl). I will keep the ships anonymous. It is up to the shipper if they wish to tell others that it was them or not. People can send as many ships as they like.

Voting System

There will be two separate voting places. Not only will each character get a vote within the roleplay, but each roleplayer outside of the roleplay will get a vote. For a roleplayer to vote, they simply need to let me know either via pm or in the ooc. Their vote can be anonymous if they wish. For a character to vote, simply make a post with them submitting a vote on the app via their pda. If you wish for their vote to be anonymous, simply leave off which person they voted for in the post and send me a private message. People can change their votes any time the shipping grid is updated.

<3

Another fun feature, is the heart system. While everyone has one vote, there is also a feature where someone can 'heart' a ship. Either to show that they like, or even support it. Whatever reason, anyone can heart as many shippings as they like. However, they can only give one heart per shipping. The more hearts, the more popular the ship becomes.

</3

Like the <3 feature, people can </3 as many ships as they want. But they can only give one per pairing. Whether it's to show their dislike, or perhaps that they might have interest in a person within the pair.

User Image User Image
Nim x Chip
Votes:
<3: 6
</3: 1
OOC Votes:
OOC <3: 4
OOC </3:

User Image User Image
Reiork x Peppermint
Votes: 3
<3: 7
</3:
OOC Votes: 1
OOC <3: 4
OOC </3:

User Image User Image
Seth x Russel
Votes:
<3: 10
</3:
OOC Votes:
OOC <3: 2
OOC </3: 2

User Image User Image
LeeLee x Joey
Votes:
<3: 3
OOC Votes:
OOC </3:

User Image User Image
Kabe x Milly
Votes:
<3: 2
</3:
OOC Votes:
OOC </3:

User Image User Image
Milly x Zephar
Votes:
</3:
OOC Votes:
OOC </3:

User Image User Image
Nim x Zephar
Votes:
</3:
OOC Votes:
OOC <3: 1
OOC </3: 3

User Image User Image
Loe x Jayin
Votes:
<3: 5
OOC Votes:
OOC </3:

User Image User Image
Nim x Kabe
Votes:
</3:
OOC Votes:
OOC <3: 1
OOC </3:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shroud x Sho
Votes:
<3:
</3:
OOC Votes:
OOC <3:
OOC </3:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kumo x Sho
Votes:
</3:
OOC Votes:
OOC <3:
OOC </3:

User Image User Image
Joey x Selene
Votes:
<3:
</3:
OOC Votes:
OOC <3:
OOC </3:

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aurora x Creed
Votes:
<3:
</3:
OOC Votes:
OOC <3:
OOC </3:

User Image User Image
Charisma x John
Votes:
<3: 1
</3:
OOC Votes:
OOC <3:
OOC </3:

User Image User Image
Seth x Charisma
Votes:
<3:
</3:
OOC Votes:
OOC <3:
OOC </3:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x
Votes:
<3:
</3:
OOC Votes:
OOC <3:
OOC </3:

Rumor Mill

This app was made specifically for V.H.A. members by an anonymous person a part of the alliance. Any rumors people hear and want to share get put here. Their posts to this mill can be anonymous if they wish. Or it can state their name.

Rumors

- The captains of team 1 and 2 seem to be in some kind of relationship - Anonymous

- If you plant a popcorn seed it will grow into a popcorn plant! - Nim the fox

- Someone on either team two or three will die soon.- Anonymous [privacy setting over written] Xurie

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Life can be busy
Off duty characters go here. These are characters who have not died, but will potentially come back in the future when possible.

Captain
User Image
Name: Shroud
Nickname: N/A

Medic
User Image
Name: Seraphim
Nickname: The Grey Bat

Medic
User Image
Name: Zephar
Nickname: Overlord Zephar