no thank you 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
poll whore 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 20 21 22 >

Hilarious Conversationalist

User Image
▄*~Deja~*▄
❤Her loves: Her sisters, and her frying pan❤

Deja watched him grab his things and leave. However, the huntress was a bit displeased that Deja's inner self, her body betrayed her with the blush still apparent. His smirk had clued her in. No matter, She would say nothing, the fact that he accepted and she accepted he conditions, allowed her so much more room than even she could think of, and that pleased her enough. He had given her a nod to say he was done before he would clear the room. A deal was put in place, and protecting her sisters and her food was all that mattered to her at the moment. When he had turned away, that's when the full blush raged on her face. She thought when would be the first time they would approach her with the first of his experiments. Now, she had two dragons she would need to look out for.

At least in the case of Luka, he wouldn't try and outright kill her. Or at least, not yet. He now had her entire being and body as his for the sake of his experiments, his observations. She realized that she essentially signed herself off as his personal plaything, but she still had tricks up her sheer sleeves.

Hearing a bit of commotion coming from the door she realized now it was Dahlia. At that moment, it seemed like something turned completely off inside of Deja. With a couple of blinks of her eyes she focused on her sister now, her eyes their normal crimson color. The huntress side of her seemed to just disappear. The way she placed herself was now as she always had done before. And she was regular Deja again. She felt a bit dazed, and her legs felt like jello, but she was mostly fine. Deja had registered her questions at least while she yawned, feeling the drowsiness. Dahlia was asking rapid fire questions. "Give me a moment Lima Bean, I gotta sit down." she said softly as she sat back down on the table behind her.

The first thing she did was count all of her fingers and toes. Those seemed to be in order at least. As for appendages, Deja grabbed her chest and looked around. "Looks like everything is okay in that department." she said out loud to her sister. Normally she would have laughed at the questions, but she was still a bit dazed. "I'm alright Lima Bean. I was just making shady drug deals in exchange for protection over my food and for all of us. You know, the usual things." she said to her. However, the thought of Luka actually sweet talking her sent a strange shiver down her spine. It wasn't one of disgust. It was the voice. She couldn't understand why he had such a deep voice! But would she mind hearing that voice again? No, she wouldn't mind, and to have the notion of something as silly as his voice, and well his entire being, unraveling her filled her with a sense of curiosity and something deeper, though with what that deeper feeling was, she didn't want to find out.

Deja , unlike Zuri, would just tell Dahlia straight out what happened. And she had, in a sense. She just wouldn't worry her about the super minute details. Besides, why let her sister worry that much when she could just tell her and she would be fine? She looked down at the knife. When had she grabbed it? Deja actually couldn't remember grabbing the knife. But at least she had thought smart. "You know me, I keep pocketing knives, but this might be my weapon of choice for now." She said to Dahlia.

Finally, she noticed her sister's look of confusion. She then looked down at her body, and for the first time she felt a bit drafty. She stood back up and looked down at her body. "It's a nightgown..." she stated simply. Normally, she would wear a slip underneath, but in Deja's drowsiness she must have forgotten. Oh god I'm not wearing a bra...!!! She realized. Now she wondered how much of Luka's gaze was because of that; after all, she had a shapely chest, and really a shapely everything. Her lower extremities were covered because of the way the gown was brought in at least, and she had on some form of lacy underwear. But if the moonlight hit her right, and she was sure the light in the study had done so, she had really given him a good look at his new test subject. Do lizards even like breasts? She assumed no. They were dragons, but also lizards. That would be silly to think they could find attraction in them. And besides, let them stare. she thought. I'm not one to chase after them. Oh no.

"Yes, this is one of my nightgowns, but I forgot to wear the slip." she said truthfully to Dahlia. "No, he didn't make me wear this." she answered back. But he did get a nice view. she thought inwardly.And then she thought about it. Would he demand that when his experiments were to begin to dress in certain ways even? She assumed so, she gave complete autonomy to him. "Want to come back with me to my room? I think I should probably change before Zuri has a stroke. And put a bra on. A bra would be great right about now" she told Dahlia. Besides, she could talk more with her sister that way. She needed the company.

Ruthless Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Damn it!"

Steely and bitter eyes peered into the last bits of usable tobacco within the confinements of the room. Aegis tossed the vase across the room, sending it to shatter into bits onto the wooden floor. The Metal Dragon rolled over onto his back, digging the heel of his palms into his eyes as he sighed exasperatedly. How much tobacco he had gone through since the previous night was more than his usual amount. In fact, he smoked just about the same quantity as he would over the matter of five days. It was only during stressful periods of time did the Metal Dragon smoke through such an amount, and after witnessing so many unearthly things the night before, he permitted indulging in his soothing habit.

Although usually calm and collect, Aegis was not one to have an impregnable tolerance. He was known to get a little loud and a little testy when he neared the bottom of his stash. On top of it all, he was well aware that a maid would take a week, or five days by horseback, to retrieve more. Things were not moving as pleasantly smooth as Aegis had hoped for. As long as he didn't reduce himself to a feral beast, Aegis knew he'd able to retain his pride as a dragon. Still, this might mean escaping the mansion every now and again to conceal such mad behaviour.

Rising out of the ashen sheets, Aegis begrudgingly retrieved a set of clothes to look presentable in front of his brothers and guests. He beckoned for his maids to change his linens while he over his balcony, contemplating a wash. Later, he decided, eyes slanting toward the hallway. When there are fewer eyes open. The Metal Dragon did not want to be interrupted or watched. Shivers tempted goosebumps along his skin at the thought of giggling women pointing at his naked body. "Ugh, despicable." He muttered before shooing the maids away to finish changing.

~

Stepping into the corridor, Aegis was still adjusting his collar when he spotted several silhouettes. One of them had been exiting Zhong's quarters, while another entered. Two so soon? Aegis's expression flattened before he escape to the lower level of the estate.

Finding a scurrying maid, Aegis withdrew her into the living space and instructed her to send someone out to replenish his stock. At least that was one thing he could manage to cross off his list, but even then his body was writhing for more. Before sending her off, however, Aegis carefully instructed her what he wanted for an early lunch. After so many years, the servants were drilled to the core over the Metal Dragon's preferences and many dislikes. Eventually, Aegis dismissed the maid and began to make his way towards the rear end of the estate. Irritable and exhausted, he decided some fresh air would do him good.

Overcome by racing thoughts, Aegis nearly bumped into a pair of women wandering the house. Massaging his temples, the Metal Dragon instinctively lowered his hands and narrowed his eyes on the two mortals before him. "Ah."

First one to catch his eye was Possei's duckling. It was her hair that stood out... like an evergreen. Beside her, hooked at her arm, was a woman Aegis did not recognize. Scavenging his brain for any recollection, the Metal Dragon vaguely recalled the arrival of a very late sister.

"Pardon my...intrusion." He muttered rather stiffly, suppressing the throbbing headache. His stale expression hardened as he looked upon the pair, resuming a calculative stare. The duckling was average, and like her sisters, had an appealing charm to her. However, she was not quite at Aegis's standards. Switching his gaze to the second woman, the dragon could feel his gaze glue to her vacant watch. Something was off about her eyes...However, when he lowered his own, he found out why.

The walking stick that she had curled her fingers around proved her hindrance. "How... unfortunate." She was definitely not worthy of catching his eye (no pun intended), leaving even fewer options for the dragon to pluck from.

*EDITED*

Timid Prophet

Alexander Maxwell Williams
Can you sing with all the colours of the wind?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alexander woke up looking sexy as always. A maid was already at his bedside with his cup of tea. He didn't remember a lot about last night besides the tensions and the kiss. "Sir Williams...can I ask you something?" Alexander turned his head some to acknowledge her. "What do you plan to do with the sisters?" Alexander raised an eye brow then stood up. He placed his cup on the table and almost backed the maid into the wall. He leaned in to her (like Sebastian and that nun). "That's none of your concern now is it? But since you were bold enough to ask...nothing. I plan on leaving them alone. But there is one sister that I am interested in. Are you jealous?" The maid looked down and took his cup. Alexander moved his hand from the wall and allowed the maid to leave.

Alexander put on his clothes and the maid came back. Usuaully if one was upset than another would come in their place, but it was the same one. Maria. He sat down and she began to brush his long green hair. "Do you want braids today Sir Williams?" "Just one...on the left side." When the maid was done he gave her a sunflower and left. He had his hands in his pockets as he strolled down the hall. He saw King sitting in the window sill. He looked pretty distracted. It was dangerous to sit in a window this high off the ground. Alexander wasn't going to push King but ti was tempting.

If Alexander hurt King no doubt a few people would be on him like white on rice ready to exact revenge for almost killing the nicest person in the palace. King was a menace on the low though. Alexander let him be. Alexander couldn't help but do a double take. King looked radiant. The huge shadow this morning must have been him. No one appreciated the sun more than King. Alexander walked down the stairs already seeing the others up. He couldn't present Aralyn with a morning bouquet because he did not know where her room was.

Alexander had to accept the fact that he grew feelings for a human. Ari was mysterious in a way. He walked out and almost tripped over someone. Once he was on the ground he turned to see who he almost ran over. "Alexis? I didn't see you ther-" Alexander's eyes closed a bit. He saw the red in her eyes and the way she had herself. Was she crying? She to have been, unless she was around Aegis and the smoke made her eyes red. "What's wrong? I never thought I'd see you cry...well kind of." Alexander didn't know what to say to her. He held his hands out and flowers began to grow. He made them fall on her.

"Don't cry." Alexander left her after that. He didn't expect her to answer him. Alexander took off his shoes and made the hedges up into an arch. He walked in and the trees and flowers shook. He went to his stone chair and sat down. He saw a small clearing it was just a bare field. It was odd. Alexander would have to do something about it. Alexander could make a mountain if he wanted to but that would be too big and unnecessary. Maybe a field of flowers? Or just more trees.

Alexander stood up and walked across the creak. The tree was hollow. Termites. He hated termites. Maybe he'd make a small cottage, but he liked being out in the open. This earth bender was very confused. Alexander moved his feet in a circle like he was dancing and soon lushes greenery began to grow like a miniature garden. Like a field of roses and weeping lilies. In the middle he made a large cherry blossom tree grow. He looked up and saw the sun. Wow. This had turned better than he thought. It was beautiful. He fell back and landed in the flowers. Pedals shot up and fell like rain. He placed his hands underneath of his head as he looked up at the sky.

He felt something heavy on his chest. He opened his eyes and saw a small kitten. A kitten? It was alone but it went to Alexander.Alexander ignored it and let it sleep on his chest.

(((O:O:C: )))
crimson dark skies
    User Image

███▐│██████ ║ zhong
              FIRE DRAGON

Panting, the fire dragon's gaze followed the curves of her face, her neck, her breasts... hunger evident in those crimson orbs. His hands held her steady by the hips, his grip tight enough to signal he was unwilling to allow the lack of her presence. His lips parted, a groan escaping as she brazenly reached down to grasp him, reminding him of their promise. In that moment, he was certain he would easily keep it. She could have asked for the world, and he would have gladly served it to her.

She stole a kiss and he intended to keep her there, but then she was gone, slipping out of his grasp. He growled, lamenting the loss of her. Food? He didn't care about food! But she was insistent, so he collapsed against the bed with a sigh. "Don't be long." He ignored her question, instead demanding a swift return. He wasn't yet finished with her...

But when she was gone, he felt his desire lift. Not all of it, certainly, but the all consuming obsession that settled over him when she was near was now missing. Curious... While he pondered the anomoly, he heard the creak of his door.

He'd sat up in thought, and now turned to address the door. Surely it meant Zuri was back; no maid would dare enter while he was present. But no, it was one of the sisters, a woman with long black hair. He hadn't caught her name the evening before, but she had been the one to counter Dahlia's anger. Hadn't she also expressed an interest in Alexander over dinner? It was hard to recall.

He regarded her suspiciously as she entered without his permission, asking about Zuri. His brow puckered with annoyance, and then rose with surprise. She was being... oddly forward. Sitting beside him on his bed - while he was still so obviously naked, at that - commenting on his abilities as a lover, desire oozing from her pores... Rather than send her away, as he had half a mind to do, he instead inquired, "What is it you seek?"

Beloved Gawker

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
User Image
                                          With a slight tilt of her head Connie’s brow rose. “I did see last night, well,” She paused pursing her lips and glancing down at her hand. “At least what looked like the ending of dinner.” The idea of her siblings fighting was unusual. She could barely remember a time when any of them fought and if they did the eldest was quick to n** it in the butt or Deja shoveled food into their faces to shut them up. What a dysfunctional lot they were. Shaking her head she looked back up at Tessa, who was attempting to recollect the night before.

And failing.

Smoothing her fingers over her copper strands she bobbed her head along. Her nose scrunched up at the thought of Tessa being nice and bonding with a Dragon already, but Tessa was so tender hearted it really didn’t surprise her that she would offer kindness when she would likely receive none in return. She was a sweet girl, devious but sweet none the less and that was something that Constance admired in her sister. As her sister went on, she pressed a finger to her lip.

“Did everyone eat icecream?” If Tessa hadn’t really eaten anything other than that, and water…and if everyone else had ice cream maybe that was the common fact and what had been dosed. So lost in though she hardly noticed Tessa stealing away her stick. “Are you trying to kidnap me? You do know I can still see….sorta.” She added with a small chuckle. The mention of food made her stomach growl in agreement and Connie looked at her sister with wide eyes before busting up laughing.

“Food sounds really, really good. But I’ll have my stick back thank you.” Taking back her walking stick she was just about to take a step forward and the soft echo of foot falls halted her movements and instead of moving her foot forward, with eight years of harnessed instincts she drew it back and tucked it behind the other.

Planting the end of her stick down firmly by her side she looked up to find a tall male in her presence. Her brow rose at his muttered apology and curt tone. She wanted to roll her eyes at him, finding it very hard to believe that he was truly oh so sorry. She noticed though her shadows how he did a quick once over of her sister before his gaze landed on her, which she felt more than saw. For a small moment she wished she could see more details about him, his features seemed strong, sturdy, masculine but other than the outline of his jaw and the subtle hint of his nose and browline along with the slight curve of his mouth she could see very little of the Dragon’s face.

Then. He ruined that little desire her head snapped up, her gaze locking with his. Those, two words—how was it possible to make someone bristle so much with only two words? She gave him a sweet smile and in a sugar sweet voice she said. “Your attitude? Why yes, yes it is.” She turned toward her sister and gently tugged on their joined arms. “Come on Tessa this hallway seems awfully crowded all of a sudden.” Stepping forward the youngest of the girls made sure to swing her stick out cracking him exceptionally hard across the shin with it.

Turning around, feigning her innocence. “Oopse did I do that?” Her mouth instantly set into a grim line, her brows scrunched down into a scowl. “Maybe next time you come across someone with a walking stick, you won’t think them so unfortunant.” She spun sharply away from him and once more began to walk, drag Tessa to the kitchen.

Tipsy Streaker

❀Dahlia❀
User Image
"You will not be punished for your anger...

Dahlia could see her sister was visibly shaken, despite seemingly sounding so confident through the door when she'd been listening only moments before. Even without being in the room she could understand. That dark dragon was intimidating, and gave Dahlia an ominous feeling whenever she looked at him. He always seemed to be drowning in shadows, which is probably simply the way he was, but it didn't make her feel any more comfortable around him.

She looked at her sister as she slowly answered the many questions she'd thrown at her. A drug deal? As if just dealing with deadly dragons wasn't enough, they had to bring drugs into this? Dahlia was not okay with this. Her only solace was knowing that Deja would be cooking for them, and she'd never let anyone mess with her food. Dahlia would have to be careful about any other food besides her sisters. She decided never to eat anything unless she knew it came directly from Deja. "Drugs? Was there something in the food at dinner last night?" she asked, now wondering just what happened after she'd stormed out.

Then the conversation turned toward her outfit. Dahlia had never seen Deja wear anything so skimpy at home before. Was this always how she was, or is this a recent development? "So...this is what you...like to wear?" she questioned, trying to think of a time where she could have noticed a hint of a habit like this. Unable to think of one, she simply nodded to her suggestion. "Yeah, let's make sure Zuri doesn't see this. We should go quickly, though. Where is your room?"

Interestingly, Dahlia didn't feel the slightest bit angry at this. Shocked and surprised? Definitely. Taking Deja's hand, she kept a tight grip on her as they walked. Sleeping through the night in such a quiet place was pleasant, but she still missed the sound of her sisters, too. It felt good to be near one of them again.

...You will be punished by it."

User Image
▄*~Deja~*▄

After balancing herself, Deja walked beside Dahlia, not answering her questions for awhile, after she said a soft "This way." to her sister. She just needed to clear her mind and her thoughts, and leaving that room helped a lot. She didn't like to worry her sisters, but every now and then, normally it was Dahlia or Tessa that would find her during her weaker moments. She was glad this time it was Dahlia. Tessa would have wrapped her in a blanket and forced her to bed for the rest of the day. Dahlia on the other hand would help her as needed.

"Yes, I mean, no. I mean..." she took a deep breath inwardly. "No, I normally just wear my normal slips." she began. Her normal slips normally were quite short, but still more modest than this. "There actually should be a slip underneath of this. I was so tired from last night, I just grabbed the first thing out from my clothes and fell asleep on the bed. Father felt that, as being the second oldest and much more rebellious than Zuri, I should have something to... convince the dragons of other not to just handle me brutally if the thought crossed their mind. I assume he thought I'd be one of the first ones they took pleasure on because I refuse to let them think I'm some weak and frail thing. In a twisted way, it's a security measure. I had told them that they were lizards so I didn't get it, but I didn't have a choice on the matter. Don't get me wrong; I actually do like it, but moreso for myself than for those other reasons." she told her softly as they traversed the hallways. She wondered if Zuri knew about this. She figured she hadn't, or else she would have had a heart attack. And to think, this was't the only thing that was packed for Deja.

Making another turn she tried to figure out her next response. "Somebody drugged the ice cream last night. I don't know who it was. I went to the kitchen this morning to make breakfast, but I got a bit of a craving for the ice cream. I took a small taste and it was only then I tasted it." she answered back. She told her a half truth. She knew exactly who it was, but she wasn't going to worry her sister about that. And her method of finding out was also hidden. To the common normal nose, the drug had been odorless. But to Deja, she could smell it so clearly.

Once they got to her room Deja stepped in, looking around at the amenities. This room had been painted a deep red color with accents of black furniture. She hadn't noticed it before, but it was quite nice. She walked in now and gently dislodged her own hand from Dahlia's in order to take the slip fully off. After changing out her undergarments behind a dressing screen, she came back out and looked through her trunk. She grabbed a dress similar to her more Asian styled dress, except this one had been a dark blue instead. It had allowed her the modesty she needed, but the ability to move around at least. Once she buttoned up the side she felt much better and much more like her normal self.

She grabbed a brush to begin combing out her long hair. It had a tendency to form tendrils if she didn't keep brushing it. She would pin it up like she normally did, but for now she just focused on one task at a time. She was thinking about what had happened, what was said, and more so, why she couldn't quite pinpoint some of those early morning memories. "I happened to find the dark dragon in the study. We talked. I made a deal that if he could give me security over my food from it not being drugged, I could give him extra food whenever he wants. Also just in case, I asked if he could make me some sleep aid medicine. I haven't been able to sleep in weeks, and I thought maybe he wears the gloves cause he's a medicine man or something. Have to protect the hands somehow right?" she reasoned. Now that had been a blatant lie, but it was convincing and reasonable enough for Deja that it should have kept Dahlia in the dark. Her stomach rumbled loudly however, breaking her from her thoughts. "Oh god I'm so hungry. Hey how about breakfast after this?" she asked her sister, now feeling back to normal.

Sparkly Fairy

Aralyn(Envy)
Ruled by my sin I am Envy I want everything because I have nothing. I am sorry if I hurt you I do not mean to. Please forgive me if I have destroyed you I can not help myself.

User Image

With her purple hues focused on Zhong as his eyes looked at her Aralyn pursed her lips for a moment as he spoke wondering how she should go about telling him what she felt,and wanted from him."You seem to be the alpha male in this group it is very easy to tell just by the way you present yourself. you must have charm since my big sister just came out of here,and she is not easly won over trust me i know."Aralyn uttered feeling suddenly envious that her sister had gotten to him first,and a sorta lustful feeling then came next making her want him even more because her sister had already won him over,and that idea didn't sit well with her."you must have worked hard to get my sister."Aralyn then said her eyes fixed on his crimson orbs.

Biting her bottom lip as her eyes wondered over his naked body Aralyn could feel a warm blush resting on her pale cheeks.Doing her best to control her feelings Aralyn scooted a little closer to him feeling in that moment her heart leaping from her chest,and an overwhelming feeling of desier taking hold of her.She wanted him,and didn't care what Zuri thought she was going to have him and forget her sister's feelings for the moment."Zuri doesn't seem like your type of girl she is to sweet,and innocent you need someone tougher."Aralyn uttered giving him a devious smile that hid nothing from him.
    User Image

███▐│██████ ║ zhong
              FIRE DRAGON

So she too recognized his supremeness? Well, at least they weren't all clueless. And she had, in a sense, defended him over dinner last night. Perhaps she was worth a short conversation...

But the more she spoke, the more confused he became. Were they thinking of the same Zuri? The lusty, busty one, with the dark curls and the plump lips...that Zuri, right? The woman this girl was describing...well, it sounded nothing like his minx, certainly not after what had transpired last night...all night...and this morning. His brow furrowed, expression inquisitive with a dash of annoyance as he gazed down at her. "I have found your sister to be...quite the opposite. She approached me. Perhaps you do not know her all that well after all." Though he hardly cared how well the sisters knew one another....or didn't. He certainly didn't plan on seeking counsel from any of them regarding one another, so they could have all been strangers, and it wouldn't have made a difference. Still, it was curious. He imagined the note might intrigue the likes of Luka, who was far more interested in observing and experimenting than he was procreating.

He caught the way her eyes swept over his body, a blush staining her cheeks. He chuckled, the sound deep and throaty. He was not shy, nor ashamed. "Fascinating, that you think we are better suited. Perhaps we might explore that thought...but later." He stood to retrieve his pants, slipping them on. He left his shirt off, chest still glistening with sweat, dark tendrils of bold ink decorating the better half of it. "Your sister will be returning soon, and I am in no mood to deal with a scene."

ooc Sha-la-la-la-la-la, kiss the dragon!

Sparkly Fairy

Aralyn(Envy)
Ruled by my sin I am Envy I want everything because I have nothing. I am sorry if I hurt you I do not mean to. Please forgive me if I have destroyed you I can not help myself.

User Image

With Zhongs words ringing in her ears as he spoke of here sister Aralyn stared at him for amoment shocked that he would say she didn't know her own sister very well,and even more shocked that he said she would be returning soon.Biting her lips feeling tongue tied and a little fustrated in the moment Aralyn stood from his bed,and watched as he pulled his pants on. From the way he acted she could tell he was in no mood to talk but she was still curoius about him.She wanted to know what made her sister go to him,and want to come back,and why he saw a different side to her.With a new wave of envy washing over her taking hold over her every thought Aralyn eyes Zhong with want filling her eyes,and she wasn't ready to walk away yet.

"I want to know what my sister see's in you that would make her act unlike herself."Aralyn uttered as she crossed the room to Zhong and with her mind racing and her heart thudding loudly in her chest Aralyn decided to make a bold move."I want you."In a sensual voice Aralyn uttered as she placed her hands on Zhong's shoulders then without a second thought she leaned in and press her lips to his all of her want going into the moment.

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

✗ Ƭ ǝ ȿ ȿ ȧ ✗

❝Nothing makes us more vulnerable than loneliness... except greed.❞

↪Thinking for a moment, Tessa nodded slowly, "Everyone that was in the room. Ari didn't eat ice cream and neither did Dahlia... but everyone else did. Even the Dragons."

Tessa could only laugh as Connie took her walking stick back but didn't resist. She knew her sister depended on it, as much as she didn't like it. Her thoughts were stalled by footsteps and she looked up to see one of the Dragons. This one, she didn't know. He had introduced himself at one point, but she couldn't recall his name. Her shoulders stiffened as his eyes scanned both herself and her sister. When his eyes landed on Connie's walking stick, Tessa saw the change in his eyes. While Tessa's blood boiled at his two simple words, she kept quiet. She knew Connie could handle herself. She had learned from the best, afterall.

Tessa kept a straight face while Connie taunted the Dragon and smacked him with her stick, letting her younger sister drag her away. Once they were out of earshot, Tessa burst out laughing and kissed her sister on the temple.

"Connie, darling, you're brilliant!" Tessa crowed happily.

She always knew her sister was more than her disability and it had been Tessa's mission while they were young to show her that. They made their way to the kitchen and Tessa only grabbed a few pieces of fruit. Her stomach wasn't sitting very well with her and she didn't want to strain it. Even the little bit of fruit made her stomach churn. She showed Connie where everything was, a hand holding her stomach.

"Food is not my happy place right now," Tessa groaned, "I'm going back to my room to rest for a bit."

She kissed Connie's temple again before leaving her sister to her own devices. As she walked, she passed a few windows and the sunlight felt good on her skin so she changed her course. She made her way outside and down towards the ocean where Possei had taken her yesterday. When she rounded the rocks, she saw Possei floating in the water. A bright blush lit up her cheeks as she thought of what she could remember from the night before. She stood on the shore, the waves crashing over her feet.

"Good morning, Possei!" she called over the sound of the waves.↩

sin of the daughter

x-Lazy-Bones-x

Tipsy Streaker

❀Dahlia❀
User Image
"You will not be punished for your anger...

It took Deja a few moments to gather her thoughts, and Dahlia waited patiently for her responses. She looked at their feet as they walked in tandem, both barefoot but somehow Deja was much more graceful in her step. She wondered a bit how her and her sisters could be so different in nature having grown up in the same environment. Then Deja's voice broke the silence.

She nodded as she listened, looking at her sister. She occasionally swept her glance at her surroundings, simply to get her bearings and avoid getting lost next time she wanted to visit Deja's room. Looking back at Deja's face, she furrowed her brow at the reasoning behind her clothing. She found it odd that their father would suggest something like that, but given how strange everything was to begin with, perhaps he was stressed and thought it would actually work. Well, of course he did or he wouldn't have suggested it. Dahlia could feel the spite for her father returning, seeping into her chest again. He was practically gift wrapping his daughters. There was a knot in her throat, but thankfully Deja didn't require Dahlia to speak. She continued her explanation as they walked, and slowly it took her mind off their father. She hoped she wouldn't stay angry at him forever.

Someone drugged the ice cream? "I don't think I had any ice cream last night...damn, I knew I should have stayed. Things were so crazy last night, even without the drug," she said, as they finally reached her sisters room. She should probably apologize for her outburst at dinner, but she wasn't sure how. So she simply stayed quiet and helped her sister comb through her hair. She remembered doing this with each of her sisters at some point, but she was always impressed with the beauty of Deja's locks (and Tessa's too).

Then Deja spoke about Luka in the study. "He makes medicines? Did the drug come from him?" she asked, making the connection. Looking pensive, Dahlia clenched her right fist and punched her left palm. "I bet he's the one who did it. That slimey newt..." He seemed to be the likely culprit, but to Dahlia any one of the dragons could have done it.

Breaking Dahlia from her thoughts, she shifted her gaze toward Deja's stomach as it rumbled quite loudly. A smile parted her lips as she laughed softly. "I could eat some breakfast. What are you planning on making? Please say pancakes." It had been some time since they last eaten pancakes, and it would have been better to eat them together at home, but at least she has one sister. Maybe they'll pick up a few other sisters on the way? Using the comb once through her own short hair, she stood to brush off her black leggings and straighten her yellow top. She looked at herself in the mirror and frowned. "I think father liked you the most. He didn't pack me any other clothes."

...You will be punished by it."

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Marathon 300
#EEB4B4User Image
                                                Zuri polished off her milk and before long the Kitchen was filled with maids. Coming to and fro. Bringing in this and that and stocking the kitchen with fresh vegetables, game and other necessities to tend to it’s inhabitance. Breifly the young brunette thought she saw the silver haired Male, Aegis enter the Kitchen but just as quickly as she spotted him he was once more on the move. She slowly slipped down from the stoll, her body instantly reminding her of all its little aches and pains and she couldn’t help but wince and stood perfectly still till it passed before setting her cup down in the sink and heading back out of the room.

Now it was time to return to the den of the fire monster – oh goodie.

Finding his room was a little harder than finding the Kitchen, things defiantly looked different in the day then in the dead of night but with a little help from a made she made her way up to his lare. With each step the young temptress took she felt her body awakening with a hunger, a hunger that she’d thought sated. But it was far from that. Her body was tingling all over again, the heat the spread from her most feminine of places slowly radiated through her body.

Images from the night before, from this morning, danced through her mind. Taunting her with the errotic dance she’d shared with Zhong. For the first time in her life she felt strong. Like a woman. A sensual being.

He had shown her things, things that she could never have dreamed of. Her mind as innocent as her body, she’d never expected such pleasure. Pleasure that hurt oooh so good. Pleasure that kept her begging for more. Pleasure that made her chant his name into the wee hours of the morning like a prayer. She shivered from the thought and licked her lips. Ohh she wanted another nibble. Just one more before the day official started. A playful smile touched her lips as she swept stray tresses back behind her ear and came to his room.

The door was still closed and as she rose her hand to turn the nob. It froze as voices echoed just behind it. One male and one very feminine voice.

She remained perfectly still in the hallway, listening intently to the conversation. Muffled as it was she could tell the girl was Ari. What was she doing? Casting her gaze skyward she sent up a prayer. Keep her safe. But as she listened it seemed that her sister was the instigator and not Zhong. She thought her knees were about to give out on her, maybe he was keeping true to their arrangement? And that knowledge pleased her down to her marrow. A soft purr rumbled in the back of her mind, satisfied she pulled open the door just as Ari planted her lips fully upon the fire dragon.

Her gaze narrowed and the beast with in her hissed. “Aralyn!” She was across the room before the door even closed shut behind her. Grabbing her sister by her arm. She cast Zhong a look over her sisters head, a look that spoke a silent promise. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. With force beyond her possession Zuri jerked her younger sister back away from Zhong and once more stood before the Dragon.

Déjà vu much. She thought with a shake of her head. “What are you doing here Aralyn?” She demanded her hands on her hips. Casting a quick glance over her shoulder. “You better stay quiet.” She growled lowly at him, something flashing across her blue eyes that was deadly, threatening. Because where Lust could cause pleasure it could also cause pain.

Turning her attention toward her sister she arched a brow at her. Her arms folded across her chest. “Well Aralyn. What do you think you were doing?” Instead she held up her hand. "Actually I don't want to hear your excuses. You're going to leave now and I don't want to hear a single word about it. Do you understand me?"

ooc;; ...

Ruthless Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The moment the woman spoke, Aegis knew she was someone who he'd find quickly unpleasant. There was a snarky tone present that he hated in women. Her youth may have contributed to such attitude, which made it all the worse. Her exaggerated grin only deepened the irritated line upon the Metal Dragon's mouth as the blind woman beckoned her sister away from him. Somehow, things seemed to be going too smoothly. Aegis could sense the venom in her voice as she ushered her, and her sister down the hallway. Women were much more complex than that, and Aegis was well aware he'd feel her wrath eventually.

But not so soon.

Although his reflexes were sharp, his speed was quite the opposite. The swinging cane caught his attention a second too late, and any attempts to dodge the stick were futile. A hard jab at his shin was enough to contort the Metal Dragon's expression with a scowl. Sure, it would take much more than a simple whack to completely faze the beast, but the shin was a delicate spot, even amongst dragons. Her defiance was like kindling to his irritability, feeding it unnecessarily. "You wench," the dragon hissed, even if she had been out of earshot.

How dare that woman defy him? He was a legendary creature that mortals worshipped and feared! He was of the breed that destroyed countless villages and cities, killing many! There was absolutely no possible way he'd allow a mere woman-- no, child-- to behave so intolerably!

Taking a deep breath, Aegis released a heated sigh and with a deep, brooding glower, he snarled in the direction of the departed humans. Spinning on his heel into the opposite direction, Aegis ran his fingers messily through his sleek, silver strands.

"That child needs to be taught a lesson," he whispered, proceeding to scoff. "And unfortunately for her, I will be the one to correct her behaviour."

If one thing Aegis learned from war, it was how to make an enemy squirm...by any means necessary.

User Image
▄*~Deja~*▄

Deja couldn't help but laugh loudly when Dahlia called Luka a newt. However, even though she knew the answer, she didn't know how...Or if she did the memory was now lost to her "One of the dragons did, but I sat across from him. He did not get up to leave except for once." she had observed before shrugging it off. "It's no matter. Almost all the ice cream should be melted by now. Completely destroyed even. I left it out by accident last night. What does matter is that we have protection over our food now. I think the dark dragon is smarter than to think that I would let anybody try that with my food again. I worked too hard for my reputation." she told her sister.

"Pancakes just for you, but I need something more substantial. Maybe potatoes and eggs, yolkey, no! Scambled? No!, Poached? ...Poached. Yes." she was starting to think for herself. "With some of the left over cubes of beef; no need for sausage since we have leftover meats. Some shredded cheese, a bit of pepperflakes to give it bite! Served in the frying pan instead of a plate. Breakfast biscuits on the side, made with a bit of butter and extra fluffy! Yes, this is what I want to eat." she declared. "For you, pancakes, a stack. Though I can never remember; blueberries or chocolate chip? Or maybe red velvet and french vanilla pancakes? A cream cheese icing glaze instead of maple syrup either way. Orange juice, or maybe milk would be better for the pancakes. Yes, milk might be better if you don't want the regular plain pancakes. Hash browns. Lots of hash browns. " she was talking in fragments again. Deja almost always did this when she thought about cooking. She was rapidly thinking of each step and each ingredient needed.

She looked back down at the knife that she had carried. She decided to be smart and tuck it under the hem of her thigh high garter. While she wore the blue version of her normal red dress, she wore white, thick thigh highs to keep warm. And the knife was concealed quite well now, so that was a plus. She was thankful that Dahlia helped comb Deja's hair. She really had so much, almost too much, but Tessa might have taken that prize by now. "No, and I'm glad he didn't. It must mean that at least he didn't see you in the most danger." she told her. "I know we all are in a sense but Lima Bean you know that I've always played with fire. And I'm a grown woman. I really should have some lingerie of my own but that's a whole other gross story. Besides, you have much more a golden personality. Me? I just tell it like it is. And you know how lizards hate that." she chuckled and stuck out her tongue.

When the massive chore of combing through her tendrils was over she took her clips and put in the buns in her hair, lifting up the longest strands and securing them. She looked to her sister, and when she signaled it they could go down into the kitchen. Now that she thought of it, she wondered where her other sisters were. The place was so big that it always seemed too quiet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff