yes of course 0.47058823529412 47.1% [ 16 ]
no thank you 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
poll whore 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 ... 20 21 22 >

User Image

███▐│██████ ║ tlaloc
              DARK WIZARD

Dusk was creeping upon the land of Ocena, the descending sun casting a vibrant glow over the land. Snow fell lightly, the air cold enough keep the snow intact as it gathered where it landed, heaping along the ground and the roof of the castle. The serene setting should have promised a quiet evening, one spent in front of the fire, warm drink in hand, exchanging pleasantries with ones house mates.

Instead, dark figures shot across the sky like missiles. There were at least a dozen of these enormous beings, all barreling toward the castle, clearly led by the largest of the bunch, a dragon comprised of black scales and blazing eyes. Some crashed through the walls without breaking speed, shattering glass and stone as the entered the interior, while others hung back, circling the castle. The elements exploded; fire streaked forward, sleet pelted down, chunks of the earth ripped up, all swirling about through strong wind currents.

An ambush.

Screams filled the darkening sky, fleeing servants falling under claw and blade. The black dragon circled above it all, his malice palpable as he surveyed the area. He didn't seem to be searching for anything in particular; rather, it was clear he only meant to watch, urging his soldiers onward with a deafening roar. Breach the castle's security. Test the women. Slay the dragons.

Sparkly Fairy

Aralyn(Envy)
Ruled by my sin I am Envy I want everything because I have nothing. I am sorry if I hurt you I do not mean to. Please forgive me if I have destroyed you I can not help myself.

User Image

With sleep having found her rather fast Aralyn lay motionless on her bed as every thought of the past few days flooded her mind.Feeling her room suddenly shake Aralyn jolted up right,and looked around her room feeling terrified that something was wrong.Hearing loud screams,and crashing sounds fill the air around her Aralyn sumbled from her bed,and made a quick run for her bedroom door.With her heart racing,and her ears filled with the sounds of crashing Aralyn yanked open her door,only to be choked with the dust that was thick in the air.Covering her mouth with her hands Aralyn forced her eyes to focus as she stumbled threw the hall avoiding the ruble that was scarttered everywhere she moved.Finding the stairs Aralyn held tight to the railing,and made her way to the first floor with fear corsing threw her tiny body.

"What is going on where is everyone."Aralyn called out as she fumbled around on the first floor trying to keep her calm,and breath,and focus so she wouldn't trip over the ruble that was all over the floor.Feeling fear take hold of her Aralyn found her way to the main room on the first floor,and looked around once again hopping just maybe she would find someone that could tell her what was going on or where everyone was.

Tipsy Streaker

❀Dahlia❀
User Image
"You will not be punished for your anger...

Her sister calling out into the hallway made Dahlia perk up a bit, sitting straight and turning to look in the direction she was speaking. Seeing a flash of red hair immediately put a small smile on her face, realizing it was Connie. When had she gotten here? Having not seen her since they left the farm, Dahlia was glad to finally find her together with the rest of them. She hadn't noticed anything wrong until Deja's voice echoed concern. Was Connie hurt?

With a worried expression, Dahlia nodded and dropped her utensils on the plates in front of her, grabbing a towel and rushing to the sink. She wet it as per Deja's instructions and hurried to her sisters, seeing just how extensive the injury was. Her eyes widened at the bleeding. They actually hurt one of her sisters. This was exactly what she was afraid of. "Ugh, I swear I'll make them pay for this..." she said through clenched teeth, finding it hard to believe Connie could have fallen in any way to cause such a wound. Letting Deja handle cleaning Connie's hands, Dahlia looked up into her sisters clouded eyes, and put her hands on her sister's cheeks. "Connie, I trust you, but please don't be alone with any of these slimy monsters. I'm sure they'll just do this again."

Hearing her request, Dahlia was about to follow Connie away from the kitchen when there was suddenly a deafening sound, shaking the floor on which they were standing. Yelping, the motion was enough to put her off balance and she fell to her hands and knees. "What-" but she was cut off once more by another crashing sound, and what sounded like stone falling to the earth. She was shaken forward onto her stomach, previously undisturbed dust and dirt falling from the ceiling. Was the castle falling apart? Listening more closely, Dahlia could hear the screams of people, and anxiety and fear gripped her chest. "By the gods...what's happening?" she finally managed to get out, her sisters safety and whereabouts the only thing on her mind.

Managing to make her way back to her feet, she quickly went to Connie and Deja to make sure they weren't hurt. "You okay?" she asked them both, whipping her head toward another crash farther away, though the vibrations could still be felt through the floor. She tried to swallow but her throat was too dry, and she could feel her heart beating rapidly in her chest.

...You will be punished by it."

Hilarious Conversationalist

User Image
▄*~Deja~*▄
❤Her loves: Her sisters, and her frying pan❤

Deja looked to Connie and sighed. She wouldn't push the question. However, she had nodded. "Of course we ca--" Deja was never able to finish her sentence. She also felt the ground shake and was almost knocked down.

Hearing the screams, hearing the sounds of stone and rock easily just being shattered down and around them, for a moment Deja hadn't registered it. She remembered back to a time when this had happened before, back when they were on the farm. She could remember hearing the same screams. Back then her father had hid her and the others, while Zuri had been missing. The next time she had seen her sister she would be taking care of her as she rested for what seemed like eons from her wounds. Her mother had no longer been there with her, scorched from the flames of a fire dragon, or so she heard was the reason as she sold her food on the down low. She felt the fright, the sudden deep fear--

Then she was back. Deja had been moving in a trance. The one knife, the long serated one, had been tucked in her stocking, while she seemed to begin to arm herself, though it seemed strange. She packed batches under her collar. Two bottles of wine now were tucked under under her arm. She tied one other to her waist, as if she was preparing to run. Finally, she almost tripped when another rumble would hit the area of the mansion, but she grabbed the largest cleaver. She hadn't been aware, she hadn't realized it, the huntress had armed herself. But Deja now stood there, looking at the large, cleaver, and feeling the matches, and the bottle of wine tucked under her arm. She refused to be afraid anymore. She had made it this far in her life. She knew that Zuri would probably kill her. But deep down, she was terrified still.

But at this point, Deja knew she had to do one of two things; get her sisters out of here, and protect them at all costs. She went over and put Dahlia on her back like a tiny child. She was tiny and light after all. With her free hand, she gently grabbed Connie's making sure to grab the one holding her cane, so then it couldn't drop. She looked over at Luka and King and nodded once to each of them. Now did not concern her anymore. They were no longer her issue. Though whoever tried to harm her sisters would get a nasty surprise from the cook. She would chop up whovever came in her way. After all, she had played with fire so many times before that. "Connie, I promise you can hit me with your cane later for this!" she said to them shrilly over the noise of the screaming.

Her one sister's hand in her own, a bottle of wine under her arm, and the other holding the cleaver put Deja as armed as she could get. "Let's go." she told them. She then started to run to the best of her abilities. She thanked the heavens that Dahlia was so tiny and light. Would Luka and King follow out? She wasn't sure, but in that moment she didn't care. She wouldn't scream out for her other sisters because she couldn't spare the energy. But she did know one thing. She wasn't going to be a human taken out by a dragon, she refused to die in this mess, and she refused the thought of her sisters dying in this mess as well.

Unknowingly, Deja felt a pang. Was that.... was she hungry? Now of all times? She suppressed it for now. She had other things to worry about.

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Marathon 300
#EEB4B4User Image
                                                She’d felt him, moving closer to her—arm extended. Ready to pull her into his embrace where she would surely be lost. Their bodies would entangle and the questions that danced in her mind would implode with the touch of his lips. Her will would vacate her and the only desire she would have would to die by the flames of passion.

She had to resist the urge to flinch away from him, to gather her skirts and flee but then he stopped. No sooner had he halted his pursuit of her did the door burst open and in came another male. A startled gasp left her lips, her heart jumped deciding it would rather live in her throat rather than her chest. He hardly seemed to notice her at first, his attention fully upon her companion. Zhong. Then cold flaxen hues settled upon her as he uttered a singular word. Alone.

Her brow raised at him, now that her heart had righted it’s location, she boldly met his gaze before glancing toward Zhong. He seemed to regard the intrusion with irritation before his slightly narrowed eyes shifted toward her and he warned her not to venture far and he had questions.

Well didn’t everyone? She thought but held her barbed tongue as he left her behind, shutting the door behind as the two men left her to her own devices.

Oh goodie, what now?

Zuri sighed. Running her fingers through her hair, pushing the curling tendrials away from her face and shaking them out allowing them to fall down her back. Folding her arms across her chest she walked to the edge of the bed and sank down, the matrice cushioned her bottom and for the first time she noticed the comfort it offered. Last night she’d been too entranced, completely distracted by her lovers fine physique to other wise notice the fineries of the Fire Dragon’s bed chamber.

Laying back upon the bed, suddenly feeling tired from all the stress of the previous day, the lack of sleep last night and then the odd encounter with her sister. She found that she could easily fall asleep and to hell with Zhong. Exhaustion was consuming her, leading her limbs and muddling her mind and then a blood cuddling scream sent her bolting upward. Then a crash that nearly jousted her from the bed. She clutched the bed sheets, twisting them in her fingers, steadying herself.

For a moment she thought mayhap Zhong and his visitor had gotten into a quarrel but as she looked toward the window the faintest outline of a giant black Dragon in the distance made her heart turn to ice. They were under attack. Her sisters!

Zuri jumped down from the bed and rushed toward the door when a crash echoed in the bedroom, flying glass spraying from the window all over the room. The Eldest’s hand rose up to shield her face as a shard of glass cut nicked her cheek and the sheer force of the, whatever it was, mixed with her surprise sent her tumbling toward the ground.

…to be continued

ooc;; ...

Beloved Gawker

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
User Image
                                          Connie resisted the urge to jerk away from a worried Dahlia. She was fine! Sure she couldn’t feel her fingers, they’d gone numb sometime between her completely stopping time and the walk here. She gritted her teeth and glanced toward Dahlia, probably one of the only sister’s she was actually close with, who now was growling about making them pay for hurting her. “Ugh that’s not the point!” Her voice raised and became shrill as she did her best to clench her fists.

“Will you too stop clucking about me like a mother hen. If I wanted that I would go and see Zuri.” She practically spat their eldest sister’s name. Mother. Ha! The older woman tried her best to mother her but she couldn’t replace what she’d been robbed of. None of them could. She’d been but two years old when her mother had been taken from her. A few lullabies at night did not replace the hole in her heart. She shot Dahlia a slight glare. “I can handle myself alright, can we just go out into the hallway so I can talk to yo- AH!”

Completely thrown off kilter the youngest girl fell to the ground along side her sister. Landing hard upon her bottom, she squeezed her eyes shut till the shaking stopped but it was soon followed by another one. What in the world was going on? Was it an earth quack? She could hear the distant wails of fear that rung out throughout the castle and the something that sounded akin to a battle cry echoed through the halls. No. That was no earthquake; they were under attack. Her stomach rolled with the new understanding as panic quickly replaced her irritation. Her world of shadows vibrated violently before the features of her sister Dahlia came into view, settling for a moment she was able to distinguish the worry that pinched her brow before they once more shook out of focus.

She closed her eyes tightly shut and gave a very vigorous nod toward her sibling. “All this shaking is making me nauseous.” She admitted, slowly pulling herself to her feet. She leaned heavily upon her cane as it trembled in her fingertips.

No sooner had she opened her eyes did she see Deja swing Dahlia upon her back and her blurry features turn toward her did pain slice up her arm and she cried out. “My hand!” She yelped as her sister clutched it tightly and swore she could hit her with her cane later.”I’ll be sure to take you up on that. What, what are you doing?” She asked as Deja tugged her along giving her no choice but to follow. And follow she did. Their movements were brisk and she did her best to make sure each step she took was sure footed, least she fall again. But her sight was completely useless to her now and the only thing she was able to do was rely on her other senses and the sister that lead her.

Closing her eyes tightly she gave herself over to her hearing and her sense of smell. Pushing aside her natural response to squint into her shadowy world and the pain that coursed through her arm. Constance kept a steady pace with her sister, only pausing long enough to push the end of the cane up so that it became a third of it’s original size. But even that she did at a run. She could feel the subtle change in the tempature and knew they were nearing a door. “Deja, please tell me we’re not going outside.” She said, but no sooner had the words left her lips did she feel an icy snow flake touch her cheek. She cursed inwardly and opened her eyes.

The sun had already began to set and dusk was her worst enemy. She gave another vulgar curse, aloud this time. “What the hell are you doing!? Deja!?” She demanded trying to jerk her aching appendage away.

Ruthless Hunter

sorry it's kinda long ><;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  All was quiet and tranquil in the land of Ocena. Winter hailed from the heavens, covering the kingdom in an undisturbed blanket of snow. What little sunlight was left in the cold season was soon disappearing into the horizon, marking the end of another, grueling day under the reign of the dragons. Everything fell silent for a brief moment, just like the calm before a storm. And what a mighty storm it was going to be.

Suddenly, shadowy streaks painted across the sky like black torpedoes. They plummeted into the dragons' den, signalling for the rest of the chaos to follow. In the distance, those who were travelling by foot received their signal to engage in their own attacks.

Two silhouettes began to extend from the shadows cast by the forest. They belonged to two Toran descendants, well-versed in combat and war, and ready to slaughter by the dozen. One of them emerged with her shoulders dropped, and arms limp at her sides. Her absent expression angled toward the castle ahead, head cocked to the side like it was unable to be supported by her neck any longer. After a breathy giggle, the woman clasped her fingers together, pressing them to her chest as a wide grin pulled the corners of her cheeks. The second of the pair followed close behind her, wearing a much more unamused face as he came forward with crossed arms. He was evidently irritated by boredom, casting impatient sideways glances at the mess that their master's minions left behind.

After another explosion, the twins exchanged a look and nodded their heads before the kicked off the back of their heels and jolted toward the castle. Their feet left subtle craters when they had bounded off, the powerful legs of Toran children proving their strength.

Myron took the lead, far more eager than her older brother to rip throats and bash skulls. Her hungry eyes widened, nearly bulging out of her head as a wicked thought tempted her lips into a crooked smile. When she arrived at the rear of the castle, she was greeted by fleeing maids, grasping at the hems of the skirts in desperate attempt to run.

"First things first!" The redhead whispered giddily, propelling herself onto a woman, and wrapping her fingers around the woman's face. The maid released a blood-curdling cry as Myron whipped her across the snow. She pinned her into the ground, undressing her hastily. Nearby servants stared in horror as the maid was left naked and writhing in pain, only to be fully silenced by a bone-crushing stomp to the face of the Toran woman's foot. Onlookers gawked in terror, turning to flee from the beast before Myron snapped her head up, ready to strike her next prey.

Myron kicked herself up into the air, landing on a servant with a kick, before leaping to another. It was as though the Toran woman was using their faces as stepping stones, delivering fatal blows with every step.

When Mu arrived to the scene, the first thing he witnessed was his sister fervently inspecting the maid's dress that she was clasping to. She was muttering something about 'drops of blood' to herself despite the flecks painting her calves. Scanning the snow, Mu noticed that the ground was littered with bloody carcasses, none with suitably clean attire.

"You got carried away, again, Myron. You were supposed to save me one." The Toran man circled the bodies, but to no avail, came up empty handed.

"But Mu...! You're nearly triple the size of these twigs!" She groaned back, eyes still focused on the dress in hand.

"Nevermind. Leave your dress in the snow. We'll return for it later," the brother instructed, his sister obediently rushing off to bury her newly-acquired garment. He peered up at the destruction of the castle, and groaned. "I really don't want to get caught up in this... it's so tiring."

"Let's go! Let's go!" Myron squealed, running off yet again. She aimed straight for a gaping hole in the side of the castle, disappearing into a cloud of smoke and dust. Mu followed behind her reluctantly once more.

As they raced through the hallways of the castle, Myron giggled excitedly, "Let's go rip some lizard throat, Mu!"

Sparkly Fairy

Aralyn(Envy)
Ruled by my sin I am Envy I want everything because I have nothing. I am sorry if I hurt you I do not mean to. Please forgive me if I have destroyed you I can not help myself.

User Image

Hearing the sounds of the palace crumbling around her,and no one in sight to tell her what was going on Aralyn kept her mouth covered,and some how managed to find the door that lead outside into the fresh air.Rubbing her eyes as she tried to adjust to the dark Aralyn glanced around unsure if it was even safe to be outside in that given moment.Seeing the sky above her littled with what looked like other dragons attacking them Aralyn could feel her heart racing in her chest as she tried to find a place to hide.Feeling scared,and alone Aralyn ran back into the palace,and looked around the main room for anyone to protect her."Hello is anyone awake can someone help we are all in trouble."Aralyn cried out in a panicked voice as she started running back to the stairs toward all the rooms.

"Everyone get up we are in danger."Aralyn cried out again feeling scared for her life as she started opening all the room doors hopping to find anyone that could help her,and make her feel safe again because everything seemed to be falling apart around her.

Tipsy Streaker

❀Dahlia❀
User Image
"You will not be punished for your anger...

Dahlia didn't know what to do. Her mind was in a frenzy, as the screaming from afar reached her ears. Her breathing was heavy as she tried not to lose herself to the fear. Was this an attack? From whom? Against the dragons or the sisters? Why would anyone want them dead? She couldn't make much sense out of what was happening, but she tried her best to stay calm for her sisters' sakes. Holding Connie's clothes, afraid to let go, she looked on as Deja frantically raided the kitchen, confused as to what she was doing. "Dee..." she said quietly, before it seemed her sister came to her senses.

As Deja regained her thoughts, Dahlia followed her with her chocolate eyes and simply climbed onto her back without protest. She remembered being carried like this when she was young, so it wasn't unfamiliar. Any other time she would have been offended to be carried this way. Being already a woman and small enough to be carried at all, it was embarrassing. But they were all scared, and the touch of her sisters back was comforting. The dragons in the kitchen were no longer something on Dahlia's mind. The only thing that mattered were her sisters and herself. "Where's Zuri and the others?" she mumbled, not really attempting to be heard.

Making their way through the hallway, it seemed to become increasingly difficult to maneuver through fallen furniture and pieces of crumbling walls. As they moved farther from the kitchen, Dahlia could tell Deja was trying to get out of the mansion. She looked up at the ceiling and watched a chandelier swing dangerously above their heads, and her fingers gripped Deja's shoulders a bit more tightly. The chill of the winter air was beginning to envelope the hallway, and there was natural light coming from a section of the mansion that was previously a room or two. They eventually made their way to the hole and the brilliance of outside made Dahlia's eyes water. It had been snowing, and the white of the snow contrasted heavily with the dimness of inside the mansion. But mixed with the pure white was the sickening sight of red, and Dahlia's chest tightened as a knot formed in her throat. She quickly turned her head away to look at Connie, who had been cursing and yelling from behind them. "Connie..." she said, only glad that her sister could not see the details of what was happening outside.

A shadow in the sky averted her gaze and she looked up at the giant monster circling the mansion from above. Pushing off of Deja's back, she scrambled to put her feet on the ground without taking her eyes off the black dragon, sinking gently into the snow and her mouth agape. The mere sight of it struck terror in Dahlia's heart, her mind going blank. A trickle of energy began flowing through her body, by now a familiar feeling, and she no longer sensed the snowflakes falling to her skin. The energy radiated, similar to heat from a fire, from her body, and she wrapped her arms around herself as if in pain. She was petrified, and angry that she felt she couldn't protect her sisters from such a thing.

Clenching her eyes shut until a tear slipped down her cheek, she finally turned back to look at Deja and Connie, "What are we supposed to do?"

...You will be punished by it."

User Image
▄*~Deja~*▄
❤Her loves: Her sisters, and her frying pan.❤
❤Armed With: A knife, a cleaver, two bottles of wine and matches❤

Deja felt Connie rip herself away and her other sister, Dahlia, peel off of her back, curling into a ball. Luckily they were in a nook outside of the palace, by a fence like structure made of cobblestone. It wasn't much, but it would prove well to hide her youngest sisters. "I don't quite think you understand Connie! We can't be inside right now! I'm sorry! We just can't! I'm sorry if that's mothering you but if you could actually not be so hot tempered right now, that would be ********! I'm sorry! I don't mean to yell it's just. UGH..." she said as she looked down at the snow. Really, Deja was not one to yell at her sisters in high pressure situations, but at the same time, she was not about to take some snarkiness, not when the other siblings could be in a lot of danger. There was blood everywhere, sticking out so much against the soft textured fluff on the ground. What had even happened out here? She could smell the scent of the blood itself more so than just the smoke and the smell of dust from parts of the den that had been shattered in. She looked out in the distance in the snow. Was that... a dress? Why was there a random dress in the snow? It didn't matter now, and secretly, Deja didn't want to know the actual reason.

It was finally then she let go of Connie's hand out of another moment of shock passing through. Deja could only think of her sisters in these moments. Including her that made three. That meant four were still in this palace and dragon's den that they were in. Tessa, Alexis, Ari, and Zuri were still nowhere to be found. She could only think of the day they had lost their mother, and they had almost lost Zuri as well. That filled Deja's mind with complete terror. She loved all of her sisters equally, but she especially could not afford to lose Zuri in this. She hoped that wherever she was, she was at least with a dragon, or at least with Charcoal face. Either or would be a better option than dying at this point.

As much as Deja hated to admit it, she knew that the best decision would be to stay outside with her sisters. She could not afford leaving them here to be killed along with the others. She could already hear Zuri scolding her. She hoped that it wouldn't be the last time she did so. Besides, she needed to take responsibility. Even if she couldn't save one of her sisters, she at least knew that she had gotten two of them out safely from wherever they were. However, she didn't want to think of what would happen if whatever it was that caused this bloodshed met them out here.

She looked over at Dahlia again and wiped the tear from her face. Had they been trying not to be quiet, she would have hummed their mom's lullaby to them. Deja was very well known for her singing, as was their mother once upon a time. But now she couldn't afford but to speak quietly with them "It'll be okay. We'll be okay. They can't collapse a building on us if we're not inside. I'll be honest with you Dahlia, the most we can do is stay here and wait it out. And if something happens, you have to promise to take Connie even though she might scream at you, and run as far as you can okay? I don't ask many favors from you Lima Bean, but right now I have to ask."she said to her. The area was getting darker and darker as the evening took over the sky. She needed to find a place to hide her two sisters, but for now, the cobblestone fence would have to do. It tore Deja apart because she knew that she was going to stay and fight, even if that meant very well that it would be her death. It had taken all of her strength to make sure that her voice did not buckle or her eyes didn't tear up. She needed her sisters, even if it was just her youngest ones, to survive. She felt the sting of the snow all over her body but she was thankful her legs were covered. She could last a bit at least in the cold since she was so used to working with the frozen preserved meats in that frozen cellar at home, but even so, she was really only human after all. And it wouldn't take a lot of time to feel frozen unless they kept moving. At the same time, moving past the palace was just a bad idea overall. Her stomach grumbled a bit and she couldn't understand. Why was it so hard to focus? Was it because she was so cold?

Without realizing it she made sure the bottles of wine were at least opened. The pack of matches still tucked in and around her neck on her collar. She felt the heaviness of the large cleaver in her left hand, the large metal blade had a shine to it, especially now in the snow. She was sure that it had butchered quite the number of animals and meats. In the other hand, the serrated knife was there. She hoped that they wouldn't have to face a dragon, but a human? Or maybe some sort of monsters? She could at least stand a chance against those. Hell, Deja would fight until her very last breath if that's what it meant. Unknown to Deja and her sisters however, the canines in Deja's mouth began to elongate, but it wasn't enough of a difference to notice unless one really looked close.

Again, another pang of hunger hit her tummy, and it seemed like then the blood started to smell... sweet? Deja held her head as she shook the thought out from her mind. Surely, the adrenaline was playing tricks on her, right?

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image
In the approaching darkness stood a lone figure who stood amongst the carnage that had been left behind by the Twins. His crimson pools trailed over the fallen maid, her nude form bared to the elements. He dress speckled with crimson a few feet from her. Left behind by his little lunatic. So, it was beginning. He tipped his head back to view the black dragon that circled above, watching. Tlaloc. He thought with a dry chuckle. “Not one for subtly, are you?” He murmured aloud before glancing back toward the ground as a strangled cry pierced his ears.

“Please, Sir. Help me.” His eyes narrowed upon a petite woman, who clearly mistook him for an individual who cared. Pitiful.

“Please.” Dropping to her knees, her hands were clutched infront of her breasts like she was praying. She was an insistent wench. He leaned down, a single hand raising to cup her face as he looked into her tearful eyes.

“What ails you?” He asked.

“Creatures M’lord. Creatures from the sky! They’re attacking us. Please good Sir, please help us.” She pleaded, sobbing uncontrollably. Pathetic. But she wasn’t done yet. “One of them killed my Missy. She was my only child.” A human crying was truly disgusting. He’d had enough of her sniffling. He gave her a charming smile, as he smoothed his hand down to her chin, gently gripping it with his thumb and index finger as he turned her head and leaned in close.

“You should not worry for your child. You should worry for yourself.” His voice a low hiss, with a flick of his wrist the frail bone in her neck snapped. Like a ragdoll, she dropped to the ground. Humans they were such frail things, pathetic creatures that were good for but one thing— to further his bloodline. Degrading himself to such low standards wasn’t exactly a choice he willingly accepted but then again when you kill off your entire species you’re really not left with much of a choice.

A cynical smile curved his mouth, but it had all been worth it, and his ruthless nature had spread far and wide and no Dragon dared to challenge him.

He was too powerful. The ice mountains were feared and no one dared enter them in fear of his wrath and that had been the way he’d liked it. Even after his ‘death’ no one had dared to enter and those who did were never seen again.

Jokull cast his crimson pulls toward the castle, his hand rising into the air with a flourish. The snow that had been falling gently to the ground now hailed from the heavens in thick heaps. His lip twisted up ward as he knelt low to the ground before kicking off leaving a stream of frost behind him. Shooting into the heavens like a torpedo and landed surefooted upon the black dragon’s back his gaze falling to the dark scales.

“It seems that Torans have entered the castle.” He uttered in hushed tones glancing over the side of the beast. He was itching to do some damage of his own. Killing the maid had stirred his darker desires and the blood lust was rising like a hungry beast, purring for more. But he had to be careful for he was planning upon entering the castle soon and showing his face and true intent would not please Tlaloc and though he fully intended upon kicking the Dark Wizard from his high pedestal it wasn’t something that couldn’t be done just yet.

No. He needed more time and being too hasty in the past had not boded well for the Ice Dragon.

He watched the chaos and smirked. “Mayhap I shall add my own fun.” He mused aloud. He glanced back toward the dark wizard an eyebrow raised in question. "Of course with your permission my liege?" He murmured with a mocking bow before he rose to his full height and pulled from his pocket a raw, pure sapphire which he clenched tightly into his fists. The power rippled out away from him, wrapping around him in a lovers embrace, acknowledging who was master here.

He opened his hand and smoke slowly began to rise from the sapphire, it divided into twin wisps that twisted around one another before dividing once more to make lazy circles as it slowly began to gain a solid shape. A cruel smile began to curve his lips, his eyes watching the spectral as the two forms began to take shape from the head down.

Tonight - he would taste blood.
    User Image

███▐│██████ ║ zhong
              FIRE DRAGON

The fire dragon nodded thoughtfully. Despite their insanity, the dark wizard's minions had seemed far more united and intentional in their deeds. They strove to complete a common, specific goal, as set by Tlaloc, and refused to waver. These women, however....unhinged, quarreling frequently among one another...it was not the sort of group he could see Tlaloc relying on exclusively. On the other hand, desperate times often called for desperate measures...

Zhong knew he and Aegis shared similar views on humans and proper women, but he certainly hadn't been expecting an alliance, especially one where Aegis willingly place Zhong in charge. Spine erecting, Zhong glanced over at the metal dragon to smile slowly, the expression heavily laced with pride and malice. Day two and he had already secured essential key elements in ruling - a fertile mate, future heirs, and a powerful ally. All that remained was to broaden his regime and remove the competition.

"I am pleased we are in agreement. Together, I feel we will accomplish extraordinary feats."

What did he propose? He hoped Aegis had the time, because this was going to take a while...Zhong inhaled to speak again, but before he could utter another word, dark streaks across the sky caught his eye. Brow furrowed, he glanced up to watch their progression, and only when they were too close did he realize initially that they were under attack. The rumble of stone beneath his feet confirmed the suspicion, and the blood curdling shrieks that took to the air sent shivers down his spine. Rage and giddy delight waged within the beast, his canines and nails lengthening in yearning. It had been so long since he had tasted the blood of his enemies...

He looked upward, mere moments from shifting, but an explosion down the hall kept him on the ground. Zhong whirled toward the castle interior, glaring down the hall. An intruder was in his room now, he was sure of it. First his door, and now his wall? Unacceptable...And Zuri...had she left the room, or had she remained? She could be in immediate danger, thus threatening any potential offspring she might soon be carrying.

"They have entered the castle, and are likely targeting the women. Find the culprits and slay them." Was his only order before he tore down the hall, his room as his destination. Zhong was prepared to tear and slaughter, no questions, no prisoners.
    User Image

███▐│██████ ║ tlaloc
              DARK WIZARD

A tower of ice shot up beside the dark dragon, and a figure leaped onto his back, a speck in comparison to the beast's massive size. Tlaloc did not flinch, nor did he acknowledge Jokull's presence. Merely, he continued to circle, watching the explosion of death below.

Only when the ice dragon spoke did Tlaloc offer any sort of response; a flicker of his eyes, and a subtle exhale, a snort of his nostrils. At Jokull's mention of his adopted children, Tlaloc's gaze flitted back downward, watching Mu and Myron. Their trail of destruction could easily be followed, and as always, was impressive. The dark wizard had made no mistake when he had taken the twins in as his own.

Jokull spoke again, distracting Tlaloc once more. He was seeking permission, and Tlaloc was not apt to give it. Jokull knew that he, Tlaloc, could not allow for his right man to enter the fray, not when he would soon be posing as one of the new dragons in the castle meant to breed. It was, after all, a prominent reason behind the attack, and if Jokull blew his cover now, Tlaloc would be far from pleased.

However, Jokull removed a small amulet from his pocket, and his intentions were understood. "As you will."

xxxx

A lone, dark shape staggered through the snow, his large, curved blade dragging behind him, held limp in his grasp. Expression vacant, he sung shrilly and off tune, the words running together and difficult to decipher. Splatters of blood dripped down from his face and deeply stained his clothing, his blade so heavily streaked with the substance, there was little exposed surface area left. His song, mingled among the screams and the roars, was a haunting effect, and he was allowed a wide berth by all who fled or pursued around him.

He stared vaguely ahead as he traveled, shuffling slowly through the blanket of flakes. But as he approached the trio of human women, he paused, eyes widening upon the sight as his gaze lifted to stare. After a pause, he grinned, the sides of his mouth stretching so wide, they could have touched their respective sides of his face. From the gaping hole, a hysteric giggle erupted, and he lifted his blade to hold it aloft, readying to swing.

"All alone, all alone....time to die." He cooed, and then darted forward.

xxxx

Inside, another male figure ran, slicing wildly through any friend or foe who came too near. A simple knife was all he preferred to wield, but he handled it deftly, plunging and ripping, hitting his mark effortlessly. He didn't speak or laugh or sing as he slaughtered, but rather, he seemed almost...bored. Frustration soon set in, his frown deepening with each kill, as if he sought satisfaction, but could not be sated.

Ascending the stairs, he skidded around the corner to face the hallway...and a young, black haired woman. She darted about frantically, opening doors and pleading for aid. Aid that would not come....The male stopped, watching, and then slowly moved forward, something of a smile gracing his features. She was a lovely thing, and the figure found he did not wish to kill her...not immediately, anyway. Tucking his blade into the waistband of his pants, he approached with his empty hands held up - to signal he "meant no harm" - and feigned concern. "Miss, are you hurt? Come, I am here to help...Come, I can take you to safety, but we must hurry."

One could say that whoever this man was, he had been quite the lumbering individual. Tall, almost ten feet perhaps, grand, large, he would have probably made the workings of a good blacksmith, maybe even a great one at that.

But that was another time, and maybe, another lifetime.

Darkness has a strange effect on each individual. All it ever really takes is a desperate soul, a need for something more, the despair of a situation, and perhaps one could have been lost in that darkness forever. Now, the darkness dragons could have a possible handle on it, but mere humans? Oh no. Dark magic could always distort a person, change who and what they were, take the shell of the human, leave the soft ragdoll parts lost in darkness forever, and replace it. Whoever this man was, he was no longer. Now he was just another vessel of Tlaloc's dark magic. Warped in appearance, dark in features, and an almost insessant voice in his head needing to kill more.

He had decided that bursting through the wall would be the best bet for access, and with his brute strength, it didn't take much time to simply punch a massive hole through the wall, shattering the glass and stone as if it were made of nothing but sand and dirt. The dark being climbed in, surveying the area around him. For a moment, he was disappointed to see nobody in the room. And then he spotted her. To him, she was so tiny, like a little mouse. She had covered her face.

Oh how much dreadful fun he would have in breaking this small morsel tonight.

He pulled himself through, smaller minions had climbed in as well behind him. They however took no interest in Zuri, instead rushing out the door to kill off anything or anybody that would get in the dark being's way. He sturtted towards Zuri, nearly shaking the floor with his massive size. He wouldn't need the large axe for her, for him his hands would do enough. He decided he would gently poke her with his toe, though gentle for him was extremely rough for whoever was on the receiving end. No use in having fun with a dead plaything after all.

Oh how pleasant. She was alive after all. In fact, more than alive, absolutely writhing, moving so quickly as to gather her skirts and try to run away. He would have laughed at the sight if he were able to do such a thing. Instead, a distorted chortle came from his underused voice cords. He may have been lumbering, but he was not slow.

Taking one stride he was able to reach down and grab Zuri by her skirts, giving a rough pull towards him. She only weighed nothing but a feather, and really, wasn't that always more fun after all? If he could speak, he would have taunted her, he would have mocked her. But that required the actual will and ability to talk, something that he no longer had within himself.

He grabbed her by the waist with only one hand, and with what Tlaloc would have called gentle for him, pushed her into the wall. He could feel her hearbeat going a mile a minute. The sound almost annoyed him. His claws clutched around, and poked into the soft scar tissue of her scar from long ago. So she had already been injured. And she survived... well that was no good at all now was it? He decided in that moment that he would rip at her bodice, her clothes, to get a closer look at the scar before he decided on what he should do about killing her. After all, he knew his grip was painful, but only to cause minor damage around her waist.

She writhed about like a mouse caught in a tiny trap. Her blood oozed onto his hands and a crooked, gnarled smile took over his monsterish face. Had one been able to see the upper part of his face beforehand, they would see the darkness dancing around him, ready to watch her more. Oh that beautifully painful cry sounded like sweet music to the beastly brute. This had been fun, but it had not been fun enough. He decided he would up the anti, take the stakes up a bit. Maybe her cry would bring to him a drake, and then the real fun would begin.

He turned her back to him now, and placed his second hand around her neck. He could have just squeezed her neck so hard he could have crushed it easily. Instead, he would take his long time. He began the slow pace of squeezing the life out of her, blocking her airways. He wanted to feel that air slowly leave her body, and her struggle before she might go limp on him. Unless a dragon came through. Then he would just chuck her to the side like a broken toy. Oh how fun this would be after all.

The minion of Tlaloc enjoyed the feeling of her life draining before his darkened face, his darkened eyes. At first, she had been writhing more. Perhaps there was a begging for mercy on her breathless lips. Her eyes had seemed vacant for a couple of slow moments. He could only smile more beyond the darkness, the feeling of death and blood in her hands was all that he needed to rejuvenate his shadowy being. Oh she was slowly going away now, she had been growing stiller and stiller by the minute. How delicious, but how sad. Now he would have to find another way to get a dragon's attention. He looked away at the door when he felt somthing

He felt a stirring back in his choking hands and looking back, he now saw that her eyes were not only open, but wide awake, the grasp of death had not captured her yet. This did not please him; in fact, for a couple of brief moments, he felt a pang of black rage bubble through him, the magic responding. What was it she said? How did--

He felt something oercome that shadowy control that Tlaloc had over the shell. While the man was far gone, his body, and deep within him, his psyche was hit immediately through a rush of new adrenaline, already added on to the thrill of his near kill. He had his one hand still around her neck, but now he pressed himself against her. Tilting his chin up with a rough tilt, the brute took no time in planting his lips against hers, only making her ability, her curse, flow through him even more, almost as quickly as lightning were to hit a small tree. It was almost like a poisonous black widow's embrace. Except, instead of being the hunter, now he was the prey.

The brute felt a paralysis overtake him and his grip immediately released from Zuri. He backed away, one hand gripping now the massive axe on his back, yet he had no strength to wield it. What was happening? He backed into the wall with a resound thud, but not enough to actually break the wall.

TO BE READ BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN SIN1 AND I'S POST YES GOOD

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Marathon 300
#EEB4B4User Image
                                                Zuri had fallen to the ground. Shielding her head, her face from any debris that came flying into the room when the explosion had happened; what could have caused such a…

Pale blue eyes peered through the cracks of her fingers as she stared upon the monstrosity. He towered over her, was even taller than the Dragon’s in their human forms but while with the Lizard beasts she held her ground. She felt herself cowering, trying to pull into herself, to curl into a little ball. Frozen where she laid on the ground. It had been many years since she felt so small, and not in a good way, to feel such a strong sense of fear that even if she wanted to, she couldn’t will her body to move as she stared up at the being.

He rose to his full height, moving away from the opening he created and she couldn’t help but swallowing hard as more creatures flooded the small opening to sweep past her. Completely uninterested in the wee human if only she could say the same for the colossus creature who’s eyes were glued to her. The floor vibrated with each step he took, bringing him closer and closer.

A strangled sound echoed through the room and for a moment Zuri wasn’t sure where it was coming form and then she realized—it was her. She scuttled back away from him, using her arms to pull herself back as her legs kicked tangled in her skirts. Her eyes were round, fearful, enormous. Her lips parted in another silent scream. She had to get away had to escape him. She flipped to her belly and pushed up, stumbling as she found her feet and bolted for the door.

It was just in her sight, her hand was extended to grab it and nothing. Her fingers clasped around a fistful of air as she was jerked back from it. Another scream torn from her lips as she was now face to face with the brute. Heavens, how tall was this fiend? The question barely registered before she was thrusted back against the wall and blanketed by the beast. Her heart hammered, pounding against her chest . Beating like a frantic little bird trying to free itself from a cage. Then his weight was on her and she let out a wosh of her breath.

A painful cry left her lips with the exhail of breath as his nails dug into her tender, human flesh. She could feel the warm blood trickling down her side and then he was flipping her to her side and taring at her bodes. His nails cutting into her flesh with each rake of his massive hand till she was bare before him. Black spiderwebs darted in and out of the edge of her vision, clouding it. Oh god please don’t let her pass out. What was he—he was looking at her scar? She tried to turn her head but even that caused pain.

She had to find a way to break free, where was Zhong? Would he come for her? Surely he wondered if his seed had rooted and if she would soon be carrying his babe. Surely that would bring him to her aid? She had to get free!

You’re not weak Zuri. You’re strong, stronger than this. After all this brute was only a man. A very large man but a man none the less and he was underestimating her. Then again she wasn’t giving him much reason to use tact over brute strength. So when he turned her she swung up with her foot and struck him between the legs but apparently though he was a man it did nothing to affect him and as soon as she was facing him he clutched her throat and began to squeeze.

The webs grew denser, creeping further into her vision. She couldn’t scream, she could struggle but his weight was on her and what good would that do. She was going to die! The thought entered her mind with a blaring warning. The back of her neck prickled with a cold sweat as it washed over her. The reality, the dire situation she was really in. She was five foot nothing and this creature was two of her and that was no exaggeration. She drew in a deep breath, her last deep breath feeling herself beginning to float and in the growing darkness a voice called.

‘Let me help you.’ The voice purred gently to her.

‘How can you help me?’ She asked, with the last stitches of consciousness that she had.

‘Live.’ It replied. ‘Do you want that, my dear. To live?’ The voice was growing softer now, a faint whisper. Did she wanted to live? To be a plaything for the very creature who’s kind was behind the murder of her mother? Her mind turned to her mother and then her sisters. Raising them, taking care of them, giving them all the love she possessed. Yes. She wanted to live. For them.

‘Then so be it.’ Zuri’s eyes snapped open, but there was something different about them. They were no longer blue but danced now with a deep emerald glowing in the dim lighting of the room. Her lip curled into a coy smile as she pressed her hands to his massive one, her powers pushed out from her fingers coiling around his hands burrowing deep within them. Traveling through his blood stream and straight to the nervous system.

“Now you are mine.” She purred, hoarsely.

Lust felt the creature stirring. He was barely a man now, a shell but deep with in him she easily found the part of him that was completely and utterly male and it was there that she dug her claws into him. She gave a low purr of satisfaction as the being pressed closer to her. Tipping her head back, his lips or what had once been lips molded against the fullness of her mouth. Delighted the temptress purred loudly and pressed against him. Her hands deviling into the dark cloak that shrouded his head.

Her fingers twisting in whatever rested beneath as the Temptress chanted in her head. ‘More! More! MORE!’ She released the creature from the kiss and watched as it drew back attempting to grab it’s weapon. She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, a singer finger raising into the air swayed back and forth mocking him. “Ah. Ah. Ahhh. None of that my dear.” She murmured knowing that he was so woven by her spell it was almost as if he were suffering from paralysis. Oh what fun could she have, what fun would she have.

He backed further away from her, now the prey in this game of cat and mouse and oh it was intoxicating this power. This power she had over such an impressive specimen. Her throat hummed with a purr as she pressed her finger to her lip and looked thoughtfully toward the ceiling. “Hmm and what am I to do with you?” Her eyes shifted back toward him, a slow smile curving her lips. “I know exactly what I will do.” She balled her fists up to her side, tipped her head back and gave a wail that a banshee would be impressed with. Severing the contact of her magic, now all she had to do was wait for Zhong to show his pretty little head before dropping to the ground in a crumbled heap.

Mmmm she would have fun tonight.

…to be continued

ooc;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas