yes of course 0.47058823529412 47.1% [ 16 ]
no thank you 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
poll whore 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21 22 >

User Image

███▐│██████ ║ zhong
              FIRE DRAGON

Rough and urgently, slow and sensually... All night they had intertwined, relentlessly attempting to consume one another. Finally, shortly before dawn, sheer exhaustion won over, and they had no other option but to succumb. Even in slumber, Zhong held his lover close, subconsciously unwilling to allow the woman to stray.

Gladly, he could have slept the day away, proud and warm, isolated with a beautiful woman who satisfied him, but never to the point where he felt she had fulfilled her usefulness. Again, it occurred to him that something might be amiss, but enveloped in Zuri's scent, he found once more that presently, he couldn't seem to care. Later... Everything could wait. He had more than ensured Zuri might soon carry his child, so with a great part of his goal accomplished, he found it difficult to find the drive to leave his bed, only to return to the madness that awaited him beyond his doors.

Merely lightly dozing, Zhong felt Zuri stir, but made no move himself. Strands of silk tumbled across the scorched flesh of his chest, lips of velvet slowly caressing their way up to his chin, where she tenderly grazed the skin with her teeth. Lazily, he opened his eyes to meet hers, and without an exchange of words, he knew what it was she sought. Gods, he wanted it himself, even after a night of it. Would they ever be fully satiated? He didn't care to find out.

Dragging his hands through her curls, he brought their lips together hungrily, beginning the cycle anew.

Beloved Gawker

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
User Image
                                          Constance had given up on her sisters about half way through the night. In the wee hours of the morning she’d thrown her hands up and found someone to take her up to her room and now she was sitting in the middle of a very large bed. Her arms extended above her head, her back bowing as she stretched. With a soft squeak she dropped her hands to her lap and looked around the room.

She bit her lip. It would probably help if the room wasn’t pitch black. She gave a little growl of announace. Stupid drapes. She’d noticed them when she’d been brought into the room and she should have opened them last night when she’d been shown in. But she’d been so exhausted, she hadn’t even given them a second thought. Now…”Sonova.” She cursed. Slapping her thighs she shoved the blankets off of her lap and wiggled her way blindly to the side she would surely find the endge that WAAA—“Aaaaah!” She cried out as she fell to the floor hard.

With a heavy thump she landed hard on her side with every foul curse she could muster as she pushed herself up and crawled, it was safest that way, across the floor feeling along the carpet till she felt the plush heavy curtain. With a sigh of relief she rose to her knees and pushed the heavy drape to the side. Light instantly poured into the room blinding her with its intensity.

Squinted past tears she turned her head from the window and glanced around the room. Rubbing at her eyes she drew in a deep breath and pushed up to her feet. Her hands on her hips she glanced back at the bed, wondering if she could get away with curling up on the bed and just stay there. But undoubtedly her sisters would all come looking for her, if they were over whatever drug or alcohol they’d been given last night. So she moved carefully to her chest and opened it where fresh gowns were, finding one to her taste she easily slipped it on. It was pink in hue (though to her it appeared a fare shade of gray) tight around the bodes it hugged her supple breasts and torso, flaring out at the hips into yard of skirts. She smoothed her hands over the fabric, quickly tying the last bit of lace.

Once satisfied with her appearance she swept her hair over her shoulder and wove it into a braid. With a sigh she grabbed her stick and headed out of the room. After a brief time of wondering she spied her sisters Tessa and Aralyn. With her mouth set in a grim line she approach them and gave them each a quick once over. “I see you two have found your senses…what happened to you last night? When I arrived, Tessa you were very…” She bit the inside of her cheek. “Very…chipper.” She uttered her voice cool and devote of emotion. Her gaze landed on Ari.

She remembered Tessa dancing about the room. “I’m assuming you had yourself some fun too Ari.” She said dryly. But what sort of fun, she was unsure. But judging by her absence she could only assume it meant fun of the reptilian kind. Leaning heavily on her stick her brow arched at her siblings. Giving them each a smile she waved her other hand. "Never mind. I'm just glad you're both alright." She cleared her throat. "You are alright, arent' you?"

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

✗ Ƭ ǝ ȿ ȿ ȧ ✗

❝Nothing makes us more vulnerable than loneliness... except greed.❞

↪Tessa growled, "There better not have been anything in the food!"

If there was one thing Tessa hated, it was being out of control. She didn't like that she didn't remember and she didn't like that she was probably acting out of control. Ari was still talking and then suddenly Tessa was standing on her own again. She wobbled a little bit, and steadied herself with a hand on the wall. Once she was steady, she focused her attention on Ari. Tessa's brows furrowed when she caught sight of Ari's clenched fists and the look on her face. She took a step closer and grabbed Ari's hand, forcing her to unclench her fists so she could twine her fingers with her sister's. As soon as she moved closer to Ari and touched her skin, fierce anger lanced through her and she gasped, letting go of Ari and staggering backwards.

"Ari? What's wrong? Are you okay? What the hell was that?" Tessa asked, breathing heavily, the anger still coursing through her, but lessened.

Before Ari could answer, Tessa heard the soft sound of Connie's stick dragging against the ground. She looked up, focusing on her youngest sister. She seemed upset and Tessa didn't even know that she had made it to the castle last night. She was surprised to hear that she was chipper last night. She couldn't remember it. Now she really wanted to know what happened. She frowned softly and moved closer to Connie and further away from Ari. The further she got, the more the anger lessened.

"I'm okay. Just feeling a little under the weather. Ari was doing much better. I don't know what set her off, though. I touched her and I felt so angry," Tessa muttered, looking back at Ari.↩

Crimson dark skies

sin of the daughter

Sparkly Fairy

Aralyn(Envy)
Ruled by my sin I am Envy I want everything because I have nothing. I am sorry if I hurt you I do not mean to. Please forgive me if I have destroyed you I can not help myself.

User Image

With the sound of now 2 sisters talking to her,and the feeling of Tessa's hands trying to unclench her fist to calm her down Aralyn took a few steps back from her very upset at just the thought of someone messing with her family causing them so much trouble.Taking in a calming breath but still not feeling any better Aralyn looked at her little sister's then without another word she stormed off,and head back up the stairs toward the bedrooms in search of someone that might be able to calm her,and talk to her or someone to tell her it wasn't true nothing happened to the food.

Making it to the top of the stairs unsure as to what room to go into or who's room was who's Aralyn sat on the top stair waiting for someone to come out.Feeling very emotional in the moment Aralyn looked around the empty hall way,and admired the art,and decor that littered the long halls,and made the palace look all the more pretty compared to her own home.

Distinct Lunatic

12,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ Luka Ashlune ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The stars all fell down from the heavens above
                                                        And the darkening moon it reminded me of
                                                        how the darkness is merely an absense of light
                                                        Surrounding me with the grace of night

Luka kept reading, without paying too much attention the the woman. He left the book on his hands and took another one while she kept speaking. Luka was more used to pay attention to people actions and mannerism that to what they said. Because of that even is she speaked a lot, but he could tell that these woman, who seemed to be so eager and open to talk anything that passed through her mind was actually very skilled in getting what she wanted. A bit dramatic, for example the knife was just plain unnecesary, wasn't it? But still skilled.

Luka left out a sound, it was hard to tell if it was some sort of snort or rather a diverted noise. But he didn't raised his sight. So she had found about the ice cream? He won't admit it, but he won't deny it neither...Finally she start to tell her conditions, and he stood, while walking a little through the bookshelves. He didn't like the sound of his name pronunced by them, it was strange, almost as if she wasn't adressing to him, but it was something he could easily ignore. It was molesting for the dragon to be told what to do, but these wasn't the case. The woman was right, if what she wanted was to keep the Dark Dragon away from her food a deal was the only way, since such things like threating or begging didn't work with him.He liked games, he could play along, it wasn't like if he was loosing something.

He didn't like to admited it, but he was interested. Not because he cared about her, heavens no, she could die right in that moment and he would just observe with amusment, it was only that he wanted to find out what was going on, and the sisters might be the key to that, and also a voluntary was a diverting idea. The girl wasn't that bad herself, hadn't her introduce food to Zhong's mouth? That was funny, a bit disgusting actually, but funny. Althou her conditions seemed a little simple to him, but it was better that way. It was imposible to know what were his thoughts of the matter, since beside the grin his face didn't reflect a thing. But actually he didn't held the intention of harming the sisters, why would he? Not directly at least. If last night they ended up harming themselves that was just an extra.

Even when she finished he remind silent for almost a few minutes, while he walked searching another book. At the end he took a blue one and opened running throught it's pages. "Fine." he said titling his head slightly. Now he knew it was his turn, and the woman was waiting for his conditions "Don't bug me about it, and don't search for me, I'll let you know if I require your assistence. Also I won't be responsible for the effects, That will be on you to affront the consequences. Don't question me, and no comments about what I do." He then raised his sight, covered by the shades and shruged "I'll stay away from your food and your sisters' food...
                                                        well unless if I'm hungry ." he spoked softly, but not because he knew there was a little mouse melting her nose in other's buisness, it was just his way of talking.

Unfortunately even if the man was somewhat honest when he talked, Luka never really showed his real intentions, so it was uncertain wether if he would just play along the rules or if he had something else in mind. But probably he was just bored, anyway he had already poisoned the food once, it was not like if he had the intention of doing it every night. But he didn't was planning in letting Deja figure out enough of his experiments, it was possible that he just accepted her deal in order for her to stop messing around. He stared at the woman, she was really attractive, and dressed strangely for a human. Didn't human women used to cover more of their bodies? Anyway that wasn't relevant at all. He analized her as if he had something in mind for her. And perhaps he had, but it was also probably that he didn't. Now was up to her to accept, but to be honest for Luka it seemed a bad deal for her. As for him, well he just wanted to have fun.

He then gave a strang smile, and stood still with his hands in his pockets, silent, and just waiting for her to accept or deny the conditions.

Imagining places that I've never seen
                                                        The morning of life and the end of all dreams
                                                        And the darkness it still held no evil or fear
                                                        Yes the darkness it still held no evil or fear

/
      User ImageUser Image

((O.O.C: /// ))

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Marathon 300
#EEB4B4User Image
                                                Once more completely sated. Zuri sat upon her prize, like a mythical siren who had just consumed her fill of passion. Her skin was dewy with a thin sheen of sweat. Her breathing labored as she looked down upon Zhong. A sensual, tired smile curved her full lips before she scrapped her teeth along the plumpness of the bottom lip. Leaning down she pressed herself flush against him her lips teasing along his with a sweet kiss before she met his gaze with a husky chuckle she purred. “If you remember our arrangement.” She smoothed her hands down his chest, slipping one between their bodies and grabbed him, a certain special place, firmly but gently.

“You’ll have this as much as you want.” She pressed another kiss to his lips and slipped off of him. “But for now, I’m hungry…” She glanced over his shoulder and grabbed a heavily Japanese influenced dress and glanced over her shoulder. “Would you like something.” She chuckled. “Something that’s edible and I’m not on the menu,” She paused smirking pressing a finger to her lip, looking wicked, but thoughtful. “at least not right now.”

Turning her back to him she easily slipped into the form hugging black dress with oriental flowers embroidering the bodes. Fastening the last clip of the corset she turned around to face him, reaching casually under her dark locks she fluffed up the curls and easily smoothed away any lock that fell out of place and swooped the wealth of hair over one shoulder. Twin sapphire’s regarded the dragon she blew a kiss at him before moving toward the door and pulling it open. Peaking outside, doing a quick once over up and down the hall to make sure that no one was there and stepped out, all in one motion so not to arouse the fire Dragon.

The instant she was away from him she felt herself relax and though her shoulders were held high, her chin proudly lifted she felt every single ache and pain that had been created. She sighed and wove her way effortlessly through the castle and down to the Kitchen thinking that she would be able to run into at least Deja in the kitchen but to her surprise – no Dede. Frowning she wondered if her sister was alright and moved toward the pantry. She grabbed herself an apple and quickly bit into the juice flesh. She sighed, her lashes fluttering closed. Had an apple never tasted so good before in her life?

Had she ever felt so good? Sure she’d given herself over to the one creature who’s kind was responsible for taring her life apart but god…she shivered as images and ruminants of sensations that his hands and lips had caused last night tormented her mind. For the first time in her life she’d been with a man, albeit he is only a man when he wants to be, but none the less she found as the night went on she wanted it. She’d wanted more of it. Lots and Lots of it. She bit her lip a faint blush touching her cheek. She still did want it.

Her hand absently stroked her flat stomach as she wondered, had his seed taken root? Was she now pregnant with his child? She took another bite of the apple followed by another and just stared at her stomach. Arching her back slightly and pushing her stomach out she smoothed her hand her slightly protruded stomach. What would she look like if she was? She shook her head. Don’t think about that now Zuri. She scolded herself and straightened her back. Polishing off her apple she tossed the core into the waste bucket.

Finding herself a pitcher of milk she placed some in a cup and then added honey to it before settling into a seat, gingerly, and sipping the sweetened milk. Enjoying for the first time in nearly twenty four years some peace and quiet.

ooc;; ...

Beloved Gawker

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
User Image
                                          Constance’s brow crinkled her honey pools flickering between her siblings as a strange sensation tightened her stomach. It was white hot anger, irritating and annoying. Her brows furrowed more and unwillingly she took a step back from her sisters noticing that distance help eleaviate the tension, but only barely. Just as she had done so did Tessa. Her voice was low, uncertainty ringing in the usually easy melody of her voice. Connie’s brow arched at Ari but before she could say anything to her older sister she turned sharply on her heel and stormed off.

Her gaze followed after her sister before looking back toward Tess. “You touched her and you felt anger?” She asked, pausing as she noticed how her own irritation had diminished back to a normal level. Nodding slowly to herself she met her sister’s gaze. “There are some really strange things going on here…” She uttered quietly casting her gaze downward.

Constance sighed heavily and glanced back up toward her older sister, the emerald hair girl did look a little under the weather but more than anything she looked confused. “Tessie…” She murmured softly her hand reaching out to clutch her sisters hand and giving her a soft squeeze. “Do you remember anything last night? Drinking any fermented drinks? Liquor? Wine? I hear, though papa never let me drink any, that after having too much of it it can cause ill affects the following day.” She pressed her lips together, concern holding her features firm.

“It would certainly explain why you were so… elated last night.” She murmured trying to feign a smile for her sister. “Do you remember any of last night?” She asked with a tilt of her head her finger absently twirling the loose strands of her braid around her finger. They, didn’t force you to do anything did they?” The she was the youngest she was protective over most of her sisters, at least the ones that didn’t suffocate her or rob her of her mother’s affections. Already bristling over the thought of being here and her sisters potentially falling victim to one of the dragon’s twisted ploys, adding Zuri to the mix did not help calm her.

Hilarious Conversationalist

User Image
▄*~Deja~*▄
❤Her loves: Her sisters, and her frying pan❤

She waited now, keeping her eyes on him as he had risen from his chair. While Deja was tall, he was even taller than her. However, she also stood now, even when she was shorter, for sitting for her would show meekness. He hadn't confirmed or denied it, but his silence spoke more than the volumes of books in the study. She knew the truth, she could smell the gloves even. She saw his grin next and the corners of her mouth curled into a small smirk. While he showed no emotion, she would still analyze every piece he would at least allow her to see. Had he been displeased about something? Maybe about her conditions, or her calling him by his name? Well, just as he wouldn't stop calling her Lady, she wouldn't stop calling him Luka.

And then he spoke his conditions. His voice was so deep it was like darkness itself. She listened to every word, almost clung to it. However, she would not show her emotions on the matter show. "I will do as you wish, and as you please. I will not bug you about it. I will wait for you to come to me. No questions, no comments asked." she repeated softly. "But if you are hungry, so long as you won't be a naughty boy again, you are always welcome in the kitchen to eat or to receive a meal. I keep to my word about helping those that help me." she wasn't lying, after all, she had given Luka extra ice cream. However, he didn't know Deja, not just yet at least. However, a part of her was intrigued. He would come and find her instead of the other way around. Deja flirted with the thoughts of perhaps hiding, or running in different directions of the areas of the house, but maybe that would be later down. If he decided to cross her, what better way than to take his drugs, but run off and hide the results. She didn't let this show on her face however, only nodding obediently.

However, when he turned to stare at her, even from his sunglasses Deja could feel his eyes staring her down, almost analyzing his new play thing for his experiments whether or not he had ideas in store for her. For Deja, this too was part of the game. The huntress remained still and alert and even daring as she stretched her arms above her head to run it through her raven hair, her features even more prominent under the nightgown. She made it look so natural that she needed to just stretch. Deep within her mindset however, her body almost failed her as the blush came wildly across her cheeks, and a part of her shoulders even tinged a slight pink. But maybe that was the draft again. Let him stare, let him think the deal was worse on her end than his. Let him think of the new experiments he had for his test subject. The deal had seemed bad for her, but only to somebody who didn't know how Deja played dirty, just as much as she played cleanly. Let him wonder, she thought. Let him find out on his own.

Deja realized he waited on her now as he kept his gaze on her, shoving his hands into his pockets. She walked up to him now, slowly, surely even, but she still had the strut of a huntress ready to pounce if caught off guard at any moment. She was close, but not too close, twirling the knife in her hands like it was easily just a toy. She looked up at him finally, staring into the shades, but more so, staring into his eyes. "I accept your conditions fully. Is there more you wish to add? Or shall I take my leave and let the games begin...?" she said sleekly. She hated to admit it, but while she didn't let it show, she wanted to hear his voice more. If it had been a dish she would have devoured it at this point.

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

✗ Ƭ ǝ ȿ ȿ ȧ ✗

❝Nothing makes us more vulnerable than loneliness... except greed.❞

↪Frowning, Tessa watched as Ari stormed off. The further Ari got from them, the less angry she felt. It was a relief to not feel that piercing anger coursing through her veins any longer, but she was worried about Ari. Although she was a year older then Tessa, she was always much more timid and Tessa sometimes felt the need to watch out for her. She had no idea what had just happened but it might explain some of the things that had happened last night. Was Ari angry for some reason and it sparked some sort of reacting in Dahlia?

Tessa only nodded at Connie's question, "Connie, you should have seen it last night. Dahlia was screaming at us. They were all fighting with each other. I've never seen our sisters act that way towards one another."

She trailed off as she stared at the spot Ari had stormed off to. What had happened? Yes, no one was rather excited about being here. The thought of being used as nothing but a child bearer made her stomach churn. Especially when she thought of Possei. Would that be all he saw her as? Or could he potentially see her as something more? While Tessa didn't agree with the War, she heard stories of the terrible things the wizard had done... and she couldn't deny the all consuming want she felt when she thought of the water dragon. She felt Connie squeeze her hand and she was brought out of her thoughts.

"I remember some things, but after the yelling, it's a bit of a blur," Tessa sighed and shook her head to clear it, "I didn't eat anything Deja cooked. She made shrimp and Possei... he's the water dragon, he doesn't eat seafood so I cooked up some beef and made sandwiches for us. I had a bit of water and some ice cream, but that was it. I don't think anyone did anything to me. I woke up in my room and I don't know how I got there... but the only pain I feel is in my head."

Every time she tried to think back on last night, a sort of fog clouded her thoughts and she could only catch pieces. Possei calling her his friend. Hugging King. Falling. Deja. Zuri. Her head throbbed as she tried to push into her memories and she winced, giving up. Were the rest of her sisters feeling as bad as she was? Could Ari have been right and there have been something in the food? But she didn't eat any of Deja's cooking, the only thing she ate that everyone else did was the ice cream. Still frowning slightly, she took Connie's stick out of her hand and tucked it under her arm. Then she looped her other arm through Connie's.

"I'm sure I'll feel better once I eat something and get some more rest. Are you hungry, Connie dear? Let's go get something to eat!"

sin of the daughter

Distinct Lunatic

12,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ Luka Ashlune ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The stars all fell down from the heavens above
                                                        And the darkening moon it reminded me of
                                                        how the darkness is merely an absense of light
                                                        Surrounding me with the grace of night

Luka heared her talking again, while he just leaned back a little in a calm manner, he seemed to be diverted by the situation. It was being more darker of what it had to be, but on the other side it was hard to have him involved in something without that something turning dark. And that woman...she didn't even seemed to try to hide how darkness pulled her, he could recognize his own element in others' heart. But it wasn't such an easy thing like "Dark people" and "Ligthen People". Those kind of divisions were plain stupid, personality also meant contradiction, some more, some less, it was all the same. But this woman...he thought a little about it. She became dark when she talked with him, and she became agressive when she talked with Zhong, she just seemed to been somewhat mimicking the reactions in front of her, pehaps it was adaptation.

Then man just nodded when she repeated his words, like if she wanted to see how they sounded caming from her mouth. He observed her blushing and his smirk remind. But he didn't commented anything about it, she was stunning, not as seductive as the movments and the voice of the other one, but still a sight worthy of admiration. Anyway he didn't felt any kind of attraction, if something he was curious. She wasn't his favorite subject, or rather he didn't have a favorite subject, but he also prefered to have her watched. She was asking too little for what she was offering, and accepting the way she did... that made her supicious. But he didn't would trust her, he didn't really care about her at all or that silly deal. And actually he was starting to get a little bored of the conversation, since it was rather hard to keep his interest in one person for a long time. Even if it was such an intersting person, she was still just a human, and one that talked too much. In his view all the sisters talked too much actually, but then again after being used to King everyone talked too much. However his expresion didn't changed, he was still staring without a word and the strange smile, Luka would keep playing along.

After a while of the mention of food he realized he was somewhat hungry, but he also didn't felt like eating surrounded by a bunch of humans in the middle of the daylight. Deja was now closer to him, and he just looked down at her, he knew she was staring in the direction of his eyes, which were probably barely distinguishable through the shades. He didn't seemed to be annoyed or uncomfortable at all, on the contrary he didn't even was altered. The man remind absent minded thinking in a wild variety of things she would never have access to, while the woman kept talking about how he could still went to the kitchen if he was hungry. But anyway he was rarely saw in the kitchen.

At the end she accepted. Good. he just deny with his head at her question, with his grin still there. "No.~ That's all for now." he said taking a couple of books and his jacket that was resting on a chair, he didn't felt like staying in the room, not because of her, but probably because of the hour, he would find a more remote place. After that he slightly nodded to her as a dismiss and walked towards the door. However when he reached the door and suddenly opened he realized there was another sister there. Luka blinked. How long had the brown haired girl been there? What were these sisters playing?

The man stared down at brown haired girl, she had big eyes, and short hair. He was rather tall, as Deja had noted, but this girl, who at least seemed to be one of the youngest was also really short, not only compared with him but in general. He raised an eyebrown. And then still smirking he made a small head inclination as a salutation. Moving a little so she would be able to spot her sister that he had left behind in the room. After that he let out a small sound similar to a laugh and kept walking through the hall.

The daylight that hited the mansion a bit, but it was still a dark place, so Luka didn't seemed to have problems with it, he would probably spent all they surrounded by books, but for the moment he wasn't quite sure were he was heading, perhaps he just felt like walking a little bit. He stopped at the sight of the piano, he didn't liked to play it in the day, but suddenly felt the urge to press one or two of it's keys. Putting the books and the jacket next to him in the chair, he ran his fingers throught the keys playing the start of a melody. What was up with the strange urge he felt? He had the impression that there was something very wrong, but he couldn't tell what, not with the humans, after all they were just...well, humans...but the situation wasn't quite...right. Intersting but wrong, a heavy atmosphere. "Hm..." he started to play with both hands, and since the room was made for it the sounds was contained inside the walls. But suddenly his left hand slipped in the wrong key...The Dark Dragon stared at the piano dropping the hand to his side. After a while he just turned in his heels, to find his way to a quiet place. He needed to review those books.

Imagining places that I've never seen
                                                        The morning of life and the end of all dreams
                                                        And the darkness it still held no evil or fear
                                                        Yes the darkness it still held no evil or fear

/
      User ImageUser Image

((O.O.C: /// ))
King Aster
The Dragon of Light

User Image

King went to bed wasting no more time. He really couldn't wait till morning. He didn't say anything on the way to his room. He ripped the flower crown off his head and left it on the ground. He felt humiliated.

--

King woke up early and left out. He took off his jacket and shoes and began walking through the property.The sky began to change colors signalling that the sun was just about to wake up. King always woke up early to watch the sun rise.He climbed to the very high part of the palace. The wind blew and he could see the first ray break through the horizon. He hugged himself and his dragon wings sprouted as he took off into the sky. The higher he got the more his dragon form took shape as he raced toward the sun. He was currently in his righteous dragon form. His scales let the sun's rays soak into his body.

It was like he was doing a glorious dance in the sky. A dance to bring the sun up high into the sky. His scales were like gold as the rays bounced off of them. This was love and joy, it felt like your mother waking you up by kissing your cheek and stroking your hair. He went up as high as his body would let him and reverted back to his human like appearance and he fell. As he went down it was as if the sun was going up. When he was close enough to the ground he went back to his dragon form. He landed and made a low growl. His scales were bright and he extended his wings and they let out small sun flurries. He laid down in the grass and moaned. He yawned and as he let out his breath he went back to his human form. His skin was incredibly smooth and his skin looked like there was glitter on it, He look and felt brand new, reborn.

He walked all the way back and put his shoes back on, leaving his jacket. He wondered if anyone else was awake, and by anyone else he meant Luka. He walked through the halls and heard music but by the time he went to investigate it was too late. King would knew he'd probably shouldn't find Luka while he was like this. King was brighter in the morning than he was in the afternoon. He'd wait, maybe Luka needed his alone time, King had been near him all day yesterday, King didn't want to find the sisters and wouldn't know what to do if he encountered one. King believed that all the sisters thought he was weird and not worth their time. He only time he was acknowledged was by drugged up people.The only normal not normal was Alexis, with her 'children remark.'

He walked and opened a window. He sat on the sill letting his feet hang out. It didn't scare him to sit in a high up window sill stories off the ground. He looked at the sun and smiled lightly.King brushed his hand lightly to his throat. He didn't mind being left alone. If it really bothered him then he wouldn't stay quiet. He hummed arpeggios. He didn't get loud. There was only one time he got loud and he would never let his voice do that again. His throat hurt for weeks plus he hoped that situation would never arise again. He felt a tear roll down his face and just remembered to blink. King had a habit of staring into the sun for ungodly amounts of time. It didn't damage his eyes too much but still wasn't good. His feet swung but the heels always hit the outside walls of the palace.

Wealthy Fatcat

5,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
Alexis

User Image

I pray that you’ll understand
I quietly closed my eyes, I’m seeing things I don’t want to see
Rumours I don’t need
Which was the first I heard?
Meeting twice means you’re friends??
Stop kidding me

Alexis did not sleep at all. She sat up in her bed the sun already in the sky. Why would she sleep soundly in this place? Literally it was day two in this sceaver whole. She passed the hours by making her room look like the farm with the crops and her father doing work. She also had a split thought and made her mother appear. Her mother was clad in a dress. She quickly pushed the illusion aside before she started crying. Alexis knew she wasn't crazy. She could create illusions, that plate dancing thing was hurt last night. She stayed up all night practicing with it. Alexis wouldn't question anything and just accept what was going on. Of course she was still mad. There was no way in heck that a day was going to change anything.

Alexis shook her head. She stood up and immediately felt light headed, she fell to her knees and held her head tight. "It hurts!" Alexis opened her eyes suddenly. Lack of sleep, straining her mind, it must've come from her illusions. It was like a blessing and a curse. There was no way she would let on about it though. Alexis would not be seen as weak. She didn't care if she was belittled, or was less favorable than her other sisters. Thinking that she was less desirable than her other sisters might have been a personal thing. No one had insulted her or said that no one would like her. Besides Possei who bluntly said it. She was starting to believe that they would never get along.

Alexis went to her door and lightly put her hand on the handle. She then backed away. Maybe if she stayed out of site she would be out of mind. Maybe she would take this time to grow up. She would prove that she wasn't a child anymore. She went back to the door and opened it. She walked with confidence. If anyone passed her she would give them a light "Good morning.", with a gentle smile. Despite the obvious risk she would skip out on breakfast. She would just sleep extra long and eat a bit more at dinner. Alexis wouldn't tell her sisters that she'd been starving herself or not sleeping. The last thing she needed was to be yelled at.

Alexis walked out and sat on the steps. The backyard of this palace. It was very beautiful. She put her hands on her knees and tapped lightly. What was she going to do today besides sort somethings out? No doubt one of her sisters already occupied themselves with a dragon. Now that she thought about it most of her sisters had already seemed to take a liking in a dragon. This was her new life. "What is wrong with me?" Alexis felt tears roll down her face. Alexis shook her head as if denying that they were there but she only cried more. Alexis tried to cry quietly. No one would know she was crying. "I'm not weak.Ugh." Alexis wiped her eyes and rested her head on her knees.

Alexis decided to stay on the steps just breathing in and out calmly. Her father told her to not try and stop the tears and just let it flow. Like a bleeding nose. "Ew.Hah hah." Why their father was weird, it only made sense if the sisters each had their own quirk. Alexis closed her eyes and it already felt like her crying wouldn't last forever. The wind blew and it made the leaves sound calming.

I pray that you’ll accept me
I quickly open my eyes, I’m seeing things I don’t want to see
Rumours I don’t need
Which was the first I heard?
Meeting twice means you’re friends??
Don't lie to me

((out of bacon: Hey everyone))

Beloved Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
RAWR User Image
Possei Len
You have to learn to trust the water.
The water wants to hold you and wash away your worries, not drown you. The last thing the water wants is a bunch of bodies just floating around.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´ Possei woke up early from a fantastic dream. The dinner was a great success! From what he could remember anyway. His mind was full of watery things and Tessa. She was so beautiful and much nicer than the other girls. He bumped into a maid and held her before she hit the ground. He smiled and spun her around. He fixed her hair. "So beautiful." Possei walked off. He saw Alexis and stopped as she walked past. Possei didn't like her, it was more uneasy if anything. He didn't have a solid reason but he felt after what he said to her last night he shouldn't be alive now. Alexis seemed like she could punch your lights out, mighty dragon or not.

He walked outside through the front and into the small wood. Alexander wasn't here but he would be soon.Alright. He made it to the creak where him and Tessa met for the first time. He heard the sounds of quacking.He turned his head to see the baby ducklings from yesterday. "Honestly. Where is your mother? You guys can't follow me.I wish you understood me one hundred percent.Alexander can talk to animals. I can only talk to sea animals. Tessa isn't with me so quack somewhere else. I'm a very busy man." Possei nuzzled one close then set the duckling back down before running on the path.

It was morning which made everything feel new. Possei was a morning person and a night owl. Did that make sense? This WAS Possei after all. Possei made it to the ocean. The cove. The beach. The place with a lot of sand and tons of water. "This place needs more sand . 2 cubic tons of sand." Possei unbuttoned his shirt and placed it on a nearby rock. He walked into the ocean and when he was deep enough he let the waves carry him further. He floated on the top. Possei laid on the top of the water as if he was on ground itself. Possei sighed and sunk into the sea. He took a deep breath. He COULD breathe underwater. It was no different than breathing air besides the obvious.

A school of fish came and swam around him. "Good morning!"He shouted happily his voice being sent out like sonar. He twirled underwater and went through it like a penguin chasing a fish. He was going super fast as if nothing could slow him down. He flowed to the top and spun out of the water like an emperor penguin. "Woohoo!" He landed back in the water and swam normally. A morning swim was the greatest. He swam back to the shallow part of the beach. The water currently came up to his knees and the sun bounced off the skin of his bare torse. The water glistening down his body. Small baby turtles were at the edge. Possei's eyes widened as he saw them crawl. He laid on his stomach.

His face went red a bit. They were too cute. Possei kept his eyes on them and around them. No baby turtle would die under his watch. He'd down a bird if he had to. The baby turtles were too slow and it was making possei anxious. The water lifted him up and out. Possei stood up and moved his hands through the air. Some water from the ocean flowed between his legs like a mini river. He watched as the baby turtles stopped. He rocked the water and made the baby turtles go into the water. You weren't suppose to touch the baby turtled. Possei was good with babies.

Possei sighed and plopped back down in the water. He laid on his back and looked back up at the sky wondering what his best bro was up to. Probably air things. So free spirited just like the water dragon. His mind then began to think about Tessa, he wasn't going to stop his mind on the thought of her but he was going to continue to let his mind wander.

((O:O:C- Lovely Possei is back))
-time_lord_dragon

howlu

Tipsy Streaker

❀Dahlia❀
User Image
User Image
"You will not be punished for your anger...

As Dahlia continued to listen, it seemed their voices were lowering and it was becoming almost impossible to hear what was going on. She closed her eyes and focused on the sounds she could hear on the other side of the door, pressing her cheek a bit more against the wood, but it was useless. She couldn't grasp anything from their conversation. Did they know she was there, so they dropped their voices? Nah, that's impossible. They might be powerful, but they can't see through walls.

She had been concentrating so hard on finding voices that she failed to hear the footsteps of Luka approaching Dahlia's hiding place. She had been leaning against the door, and when the dark dragon opened it, her own weight suddenly being pulled from in front of her, she stumbled. Falling forward, she would have fallen had Luka not been standing there. She bumped her cheek against his chest, and frantically waved her arms in the air as she regained her balance and almost jumped back away from him. Her temporary loss of composure made her scowl, and her cheeks turned red from embarrassment. She stared up at him as he looked down at her, and she felt rather intimidated solely due to his height. She hadn't realized how tall he was since she'd only mostly seen him sitting down.

His head nod merely received her squinted eyes as she jutted out her bottom lip in defiance. But eventually she noticed Deja behind him, as he moved to leave the room. Dahlia waited until he was a reasonable distance from them before entering the room, and headed toward her sister. "Dee, what happened? Did he sweet talk you? Did he eat any appendages? Check your hands; make sure you have all your fingers! Maybe he did it without you noticing!" she said, grabbing Deja's hand and lifting the knife she held. "Good thinking..." Suddenly she stopped to really look at Deja, taking a single step back and raising a single eyebrow in confusion. "Wha...what are you wearing?! Don't tell me that sick-o forced you to wear this!?"

...You will be punished by it."

Sparkly Fairy

Aralyn(Envy)
Ruled by my sin I am Envy I want everything because I have nothing. I am sorry if I hurt you I do not mean to. Please forgive me if I have destroyed you I can not help myself.

User Image

Sitting at the top of the stairs as quite as a mouse Aralyn watched as Zuri came out of a room on the far side of the hall with a strange smile on her face.Keeping quite as she watched her sister go down the other set of stairs Aralyn stood up,and tip toed toward the room she had come out of very curious who's room it was because she was almost certian it wasn't Zuri's.Feeling her heart beating so loud in her ears Aralyn cracked up the door,and quickly looked around the room. Seeing Zhong sitting on his bed Aralyn gasped when everything hit her hard Zuri had come from this room smiling she must have done it.Feeling a sudden want for what her sister had Aralyn creeped into the room,and looked directly at Zhong."My sister was just her wasn't you."Aralyn questioned with a half cocked smile on her face.

Taking a few more steps toward Zhong Aralyn looked at him with hunger in her eyes as she became consumed with a want for him because her sister had him."Was my sister good to you did she fill your need.Where you good to her to did make her happy like i am sure you can."Aralyn questioned in a seemingly lust filled voice as she made her way to the foot on the bed,and without a second thought she sat down her eyes still fixed on Zhong as thou he was her pray.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff