Are you daring enought to join

yes of course 0.47058823529412 47.1% [ 16 ]
no thank you 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
poll whore 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 >

Sparkly Fairy

Aralyn(Envy)
Ruled by my sin I am Envy I want everything because I have nothing. I am sorry if I hurt you I do not mean to. Please forgive me if I have destroyed you I can not help myself.

User Image

Hearing an unfamiliar from behind her as she ripped open doors Aralyn sighed with relife thinking her prayers were being answered she was going to be saved.Turning around to the voice Aralyn then froze as the face she saw was not of one of the dragons she knew."Who are you. I can't go with you I do not know you,and i have to find my sisters."Aralyn whimpered her voice failing her as she kept her eyes focused on the dragon she had never seen before."You should probably get out of here before the masters of this castle rip you apart from limb to limb."Aralyn said trying to make her voice stronger as to maybe scare the other person thou she didn't look like she could harm anyone.

With her eyes darting around the hall Aralyn bit her lip praying that one of the dragons she knew would come to her aid."I am warning you go now while you still have time."Aralyn uttered her breath becoming ragged as she started to choke on the dust that was heavey in the air.Feeling her fears run wild with her Aralyn took a few steps back ward her tiny fist balling up.
    User Image

███▐│██████ ║ tlaloc
              DARK WIZARD

Minion Attacking Aralyn

Fool...The woman was non-compliant, urging him away, like she truly cared for his well being. "Tch..." The minion shook his head, slowly reaching back to grasp his blade and bring it forward. "Insolent wench...Had you heeded my request, I might have allowed you to live..." He grinned, licking the blood from his blade, his hungry gaze on the small woman. "After a bit of fun...of course." Blade licked clean, he stepped forward slowly, eyes roving up and down her body. Taking his time in imagining what might lie beneath the fabric of her gown..."A pity, truly, to have to kill you so soon now..." True, he could have claimed her body regardless, but she had ruined his fun, attempting to send him away. And now, she had to pay; he could not condone her bad behavior, after all. "Scream nice and loud for me, and maybe I will make it quick!" He shouted, quickening his pace to run at the woman, slashing at her with his blade.
    User Image

███▐│██████ ║ zhong
              FIRE DRAGON

A shriek filled the air, chilling Zhong to the bone. Zuri! The idiot, she was still in his room! Why hadn't she fled? Had she even been given the opportunity? What matter of monster was with her, encouraging those dreadful sounds? Any of the other women, and he wouldn't have bothered, but this one...Beautiful, exotic, willing, and likely carrying his offspring...He blamed his concern purely on biological reasons. Skidding to a halt in front of his door, he burst inside, nearly unhinging the door as he wrenched it open. Inside, bloodied and screaming, he saw Zuri, and then, against the wall opposite her...Zhong's eyes widened. What...what was that thing?! Towering and hulking, cloaked and menacing. He clutched at the axe strapped to his back, but he seemed incapable of drawing the weapon. What was going on? How had Zuri managed to fend the monster off?

xxxx

In the seconds it took Zhong to contemplate, the brute recovered, turning his eyes to the fire dragon. Or rather, Zhong assumed they were eyes; small pinpricks of light, illuminated against the shadows covering his face. Truly, Zhong could only imagine what portion of humanity remained, though he hardly cared to find out. In the time it takes for the heart to skip a beat, the brute ripped his axe forth, and charged, Zuri seemingly forgotten, now that a greater threat had arrived. Barely in time, Zhong pivoted to the side, avoiding the bone crushing blow. Tossing aside all other thoughts, Zhong focused entirely on his opponent, smirking as he lifted his right hand to hold it near his face, fingers curling to form a fist. "Tlaloc sent you, did he not?" Flames blossomed around Zhong's fist, and he chuckled. "What a fool..." Weaponless, barely clothed, and with no room to shift, Zhong was left little to fight with. But no matter; the dragon was bursting with self assurance, and swung his flaming fist at the minion's abdomen.

xxxx

His hit landed, his flames searing what flesh remained. A deep, dark chuckle rose from the depths of his chest at the sensation. Ohhhhh how he had missed this; the muscles in his back spasmed with delight. He pushed harder, deeper, entranced by the sight, intent on consuming the brute. In that moment, he was possessed, head rearing back, teeth elongating, ready to plunge...but a force collided against the side of his face, breaking Zhong's contact. The fire dragon stumbled back, stunned, flames extinguishing as his hand came up to touch the assaulted area. But he composed himself quickly, eyes narrowing. "Tch..." He growled, shifting to keep his body between the brute and Zuri. He couldn't afford to spare the woman a glance, but he was confident that if he kept himself within the brute's line of sight, the minion would leave Zuri alone. "So...you can feel a bit of heat? Then have some more!" He shouted, conjuring his flames forth to blast at the brute. As the flames left his hands, Zhong hurtled forward, claws and fangs exposed, ready to tear and sever.

xxxx

The demon of darkness ran at Zhong, and the two collided, Zhong's fangs sinking deep, while the brute wrapped his arms securely around the fire dragon. It was a strange embrace, and Zhong's brow furrowed with confusion...until the minion tightened his grip, ripping bone from socket, and claws of shadow tore deep, slashing at Zhong's back. Blood rose to the surface of the long wounds, spilling free and pooling on the ground at their feet. A strangled cry of pain was procured, but the sound was muffled by Zhong's mouth pressed to the flesh of the brute. Pulling his teeth free, Zhong ducked out of the minion's grip, falling back against the wall, his chest heaving. Had he...had the minion carved something onto his back? The lines had felt deliberate, but without seeing them, Zhong couldn't be sure. Time to end this. Head turning to glance at the axe embedded into the wall, Zhong growled and wrapped the hand of his uninjured arm around the hilt of the weapon. Ripping it free, he whirled around, using momentum to put force behind his swing. The curved blade of the axe sunk into muscle and shadow, but the fire dragon wasn't satisfied. Over and over, again and again, he hacked at the demon, blood and dark matter painting the room until nothing but a mangled lump of dark flesh remained.

xxxx

Despite the ache of his dislocated shoulder and the sharp pangs of torn flesh, Zhong was elated. He stood over the dead minion, axe held limply in hand, chest heaving as he inhaled and exhaled rapidly, heavily. More, he needed more. Where could he find his next kill? Who's blood could he bath in next? A soft, sudden touch startled a snarl from the fire dragon, who whirled to face his next opponent. But it was Zuri, lovely and exposed, her expression a mask of concern, her hands all over him...High on lust for blood, her kisses drove him wild, tipping him over the edge. Carelessly, he dropped the axe and shoved his shoulder back into place, barely blinking in the process. Endorphins flooded the beast, making it easy to forget his injuries, regardless of their severity. Vaguely, he noticed a strangeness to her eyes...but then her lips were on his, and nothing else mattered. Their bare chests connected, his flesh burning at the touch, and he wasted no time in shredding the remainder of their clothing, even as their mouths moved together. Among the blood and gore, he claimed his final victory.

ooc: Cata's, sin's and my posts are connected; read our first sections together, then second, etc. OR BE SUPER CONFUSED.

Sparkly Fairy

Aralyn(Envy)
Ruled by my sin I am Envy I want everything because I have nothing. I am sorry if I hurt you I do not mean to. Please forgive me if I have destroyed you I can not help myself.

User Image

Wrenched with pain at the feeling of the strangers blade dragging across her body Aralyn screamed out in pain the look in her eyes of fear as she looked at the evil one before her.Looking at the blood dripping from the gaping wound that now maimed her flawless skin Aralyn's eyes went wide as the pain coursed threw her tiny frail frame."Monster."Aralyn muttered as she then screamed out again as her knees started giving out on her.Dropping to the floor Aralyn started to crawl away from the stranger hopping he would lose interest in her. With each movement Aralyn would scream again as the wound would drizzle a little more blood to stain the crumbling floor."Fithly monster."Aralyn spoke under her breath as she could feel light headness starting claim her making it even harder for her to move.

Gritting her teeth giving up on moving Aralyn curled up on the floor as screams escaped her lips from the pain that tore through her body."Evil."Aralyn called out fighting to keep herself awake because she knew she needed to move again soon to find someone to help her because she wasn't going to let this kill her.
    User Image

███▐│██████ ║ tlaloc
              DARK WIZARD

Minion Attacking Deja, Dahlia & Connie

The mad man did not waver from his path as the dark haired woman charged, weapon aloft. The shine of moonlight against steel entranced the minion, holding his gaze as he leapt forward. Too stupid or careless to maneuver out of the way, he met the cleaver head on, the blade sinking into the muscle of his left shoulder. The blow knocked him off balance, but he didn't blink as he stumbled backward, the cleaver ripping free of the wound. He almost seemed startled, lowering his own weapon to peer down at his gaping wound. He dropped his blade to clap his hand over the injury, smearing his own blood across his palm, drenching his fingers in the substance. Slowly, he grinned, and drew his hand higher to lick, tentatively at first, and then eagerly, lapping at the blood as though he was starved for it.

xxxx

Blood, BLOOD. It was everywhere, on his hand, in his mouth, covering the dark haired woman, dripping down his body. Sweet, succulent, delicious BLOOD. The woman approached and helped him in cleaning the blood from his hand, and the minion cackled with delight. So, she liked blood too then? Excellent! They would procure more, MORE. She sunk her teeth into his wound, hot blood gushing into her mouth, and he mirrored her actions, tearing at her with tooth and nail, laughing shrilly as they ripped at one another, intertwining like some sick, twisted dance.

xxxx

Her flesh split beneath the raking of his claws, puncture marks decorating any inch he could kiss. But just as he tore at her, she ripped at him, shredding him while he laughed. Did he feel the pain? Did he know he stood in death's embrace? He didn't make it clear, he just laughed, and slashed, and laughed, and gashed. Half of the time, he wasn't sure if it was the woman he lacerated, or himself. To anyone watching, it might have seemed the two would simply kill one another, each unwilling to make any sort of defensive move. But eventually, the dark haired woman, more determined it would seem, sunk her teeth deep into his throat, and shoved her hands into his chest. Her fingers sliced through muscle, her fangs shredding major veins. A fatal blow. The minion jerked once, twice, and then went limp in her arms, eyes glassed over, a smile frozen on his lips.

ooc: Read together with Deja

Minion Attacking Aralyn

The moment his blade sliced across the woman, he felt...strange. A phantom knife cut across the same area on his flesh, and while no blood spilled forward, he felt the sharp pang. Confused and frustrated, he cut at the woman again, again, again...And each time, he felt the pain himself. She screamed and bled and pushed away, so he knew it was she he attacked...So why, why was the pain consuming him as well?! After the first few cuts, he begun to scream as well, their cries of pain intertwining in the air. One would have thought he would stop his assault, but no, he pursued, until he couldn't bare the pain any longer. He writhed and screamed, enraged and consumed with maddening confusion. "Wh-What is happening to me?!" He demanded, watching as the woman scuttled away, blood oozing from her wounds, a path for him to follow, should he wish to. Instead, he turned heel and ran blindly, seeking to escape the woman and her strange powers. He didn't care if she succumbed to her wounds or not, he just wanted to get away! But he didn't get far; a piece of the castle unhinged just as he run underneath, and fell on top of the minion, flattening him easily.

Hilarious Conversationalist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The brute was finally free of whatever was keeping him legitimately frozen there. How had she? Well there was a lot more to this than he thought. But then again, Tlaloc was a powerful master. Perhaps that was just his warning, or perhaps not. Well no matter at this point. Her screams brought forth who he had been meaning to fight with. Ahh yes, another plaything. This time much stronger much morewilling to play along. Oh how delightfuly delicious. He would have more of his fun aftly delicious. He would have more of his fun after all. He looked at Zuri now, just dsmissing the ragdoll. He had gotten her blood all over his hands.
And now it was time to really play. The brute rushed towards the fire dragon, axe in his hands, ready to swing now.
----------------
The brute looked over at Zhong now and felt the white hot heat of a fire burning into what litte flesh that was actually left of the brute. For a moment, he faultered, and falter the giant did, but he would try to grab at the fire dragon with one hand now. He looked at the Fire dragon. Would he satisfy the question for him? Or would he not? It was really all a question. However the eyes brightened all of a sudden with recognition for his master's name. If that wasn't an indicator, then nothing really was. The brute decided that the darkness would need to be his weapon now, after all, it coursed through the minion's veins just as his blood used to once upon a time. Carrying the axe would be too much, and he aimed a punch right back at the dragon, more so to try and get him off from burning him. But then again, he could possibly miss. He had a couple feet on the fire dragon still. But they did always say the bigger they are, the harder they fall.
--------------------
Oh how absolutely delightful. The foolish drake. How could he be so brazen when it came as a part of his master. He would take the full brunt of it, the darkness was ready, even for the darkness of death. However he would not go without leaving a mark for the drake to look at, to feel each night. He hoped that it would be enough, enough to remind him that this was only the beginiing. This would be only the beginning. He could feel more of the flesh searing, more of the darkness inside the brute rising. Zhong was out to rip him apart and the minion was ready for the lethal embrace, as well as the gift he would leave for the fire dragon to remembrr

He too ran at the fire dragon, not speaking, only grunting now. He would reach first, wrapping one of his long, strong arms against the fire dragon, hoping to dislocate an arm. The other almost wrapped in an embrace. And thats when the claws of darkness elongated. He would attempt to dig them deep into the fire dragons back, taking his sweet time in drawing out a horizontal slash across his back, and then a deep slash vertically down. He would leave a T, deep enough to cause searing pain, but not deep enough to scar, to remind him that the next time, the next minions would leave much worse. He would feel more blood, and having the fire dragons blood on him now helped fulfill more of his purpose.
-----------------

The Brute saw the Fire dragon rip away and soon he saw what he was reaching for. Oh his axe. How impressive that he could actually remove it. He went to move for him now, and the brute coul feel it. Blow after blow, slash after sash. The fire dragon whiddled away at him like a wooden figurine or a piece of raw wood. He would try to get closer, but to no avail. The blackened dead blood oozed out, the shadows began to leave. But for a moment he looked into Zhong's eyes. He had left his mark. For now, he had done his job, and in some sickened sense, Zhong was releasing him from a trap Tlaloc had set for the brute, for the minion. He finally felt it and looked down, the blade had finally cut through the side of his body, though the marks weren't clean. The top part of him slipped off, but before, the shadows wriggled out of the body, blood and darkness oozed everywhere, leaving burn like stains, But it seemed the blood poured out, and forcefully formed into an insignia. An insignia of the Wizard, the same insignia he left on the Dragon's back. And then, the darkness and the light left out of the minion's eyes, as the blood simmered and burned the stone like acid.
----------------
TO BE READ BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN SIN1 AND I'S POST YES GOOD

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Marathon 300
#EEB4B4User Image
                                                The crash was delightful, the heat that rushed into the room produced by the Fire Dragon was intoxicating and it made her shiver. Slowly her eyes opened, a faint emerald glow mixing with the pure sapphires that made up the hue of the human’s eyes as she met Zhong’s startled expression. Now there was a man, or rather dragon. A beautiful specimen indeed and with her help, the silly fool had most certainly already impregnanted the human host and soon, if the Wizard played his cards correctly he would soon have himself a wee fire dragon to mold in darkness. But, Lust wasn’t quiet finished with her fun yet.

With a small sob she covered her face with one hand, the other cradling her chest hiding what her long hair could not. “Zhong.” She breathed, her voice musical, enchanting, even as she donned the tones of a overwrought human.

Inside, deep within Lust’s embrace slowly emerged the consciousness of Zuri, seeing through the creatures eyes a foggy figure… 'Zhong?’

Just as quickly as his gaze fell on her, they were once more on the creature across the room and Lust couldn’t help but pout. The fool. Apparently she would need to work harder, weave her spell till all the Dragon saw was her, breathed her, touched her. Till he was so drunk Lust he completely forgot who he was, what he was doing and then, then she could strike or Tlaloc could. She mused inwardly as a battle broke out between the two foes.

She watched quietly, ever the feeble human. Her eyes grew wide as she watched the fire dance on the Dragon's clenched hand. Slowly she smirked, she couldn't help it. He demanded knowledge of Tlaloc. Like that shadow beast could speak, he'd probably forgotten how. She thought, lightly clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth.

Zuri tried to push away the fog, to see better. What was going on? With in the depths of her mind she could hear the creatures thoughts, Lust was it? It was plotting, twisting, playing the puppet master in the deadly game that went on infront of her. She only prayed, and god help her she didn't know why, that Zhong made it out of this alive. He was a jerk, a brute an arrogant beast but she'd rather deal with him then the shadowy figure that had nearly killed her and awakened the creature that now inhabited her body. Had it always been there? Lurking in the shadows?

'Ah so you're awake. Do you like my handy work?' Lust asked, giving Zuri the impression of a hand waving before them to showcase what she had brought to pass.

Zuri watched on in horror. No longer master over her own body, she was at the mercy of this…this thing! It was as giddy as a young girl who was playing with her favorite toys and watching them dance and twirl. Only this dance was a deadly one and it could very well mean the death of the Fire Dragon.

‘What do you care? His breed was responsible for the death of your mother.’ Lust reminded her and it made Zuri recoil from her, the memory beginning to play before her eyes like a video stuck on loop as the flames, those hot flames shot from the gaping mouth of the Dragon and in that last instant her mother had looked at her, a sad smile on her lips before she was.

‘No! Stop it!’ Zuri demanded shoving the memory to the furthers depths of her mind.

‘You know it’s true, you care nothing for that Drake. For all you know he could be the very Dragon who killed your mother.’ Lust uttered but Zuri shoved that away too. Suddenly feeling sick from the thought and instead focused all of her energy on the two males. As she watched she couldn’t help but notice how Zhong made sure to place himself in between she and the being that had nearly killed her. Keeping it’s attention strictly upon him. Was he…was he protecting her?

Lust raised her hand, shielding her eyes from the dangerous fiery blast. Her brow raised as she peeked through the cracks of her fingers and smiled. Clearly this creature had not mind, or if he did it was only the size of a pea. But then again that was insulting to a pea. She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth.

‘Are you sure you wish to further this beasts line?’ She posed the question toward the human an eyebrow raised.

Was she willing, did she want to? It hardly mattered now, but not for the reasons that danced through her mind thanks to her connection to this creature. Completely confused by such thoughts Zuri was about to ask a question when the cloaked figure launched its attack.

‘No! No!! ‘ She screamed inside her own mind, trapped there. Her heart began to pound against her rib cage.

Lust tilted it’s head to the side, it seemed her control over the human was waning, pitty.

Zuri winced as blood seeped from many wounds on the Fire Dragon’s body. Oh god please! She thought helpless to do anymore more than that. She felt her anger grow, what if this creature turned on her sisters? What if it tried to harm them? Do to them what it had done to the creature? She trembled with rage, she wouldn’t allow that to happen and she gritted her teeth. ‘You will release me now!’ She demanded. ‘NOW! I DON’T NEED YOU!’

Tch. This human was annoying. Lust thought with a roll of her eyes. ‘Soon my dear.’

What had she done. This creature, this…whatever it was had taken over her and rather than help the Dragon who was fighting to protect her, who had come to her aid (or so she thought) was being attacked, broken. She’d had enough of watching, waiting and she would be damned if this whatever it was to hold her back any longer.

Lust could feel her power waning, and that displeased her greatly but first. She watched as the minion dropped to the ground a slow smile touching her lips as Zhong stood over the creature breathing heavily. She rose to her feet with a sway before carefully dancing around the blood that rested on the stone, boiling and hissing as she came toward Zhong’s side. “Zhong…” She touched his shoulder and sucked in a sharp breath, feigning worry so easily. “You’re hurt.” She whispered as she smoothed her hand down his arm, her magic delicately weaving about his arm. Singing it’s fangs into him as she carefully moved in front of him.

Emerald pools locking with crimson orbs as she smiled. “Let me help you.” She murmured softly and rose up onto her tip toes and kissed him. Gently. Placing soft little pecks to the corners of his mouth. “Let me ease your pain.” She murmured pressing her lips fully to his, her arms snaking around his neck and pulling him close.

He succumbed to her powers, easily with little prodding and with that Lust receded back to where she came leaving Zuri to enjoy the end product.

…and we'll fad to black now

ooc;; weeee~

User Image
▄*~Deja~*▄
❤Her loves: Her sisters, and her frying pan.❤
❤Armed With: A knife, a cleaver, two bottles of wine and matches❤

Deja looked at the minion that now approached them. She had heard the shuffling that was slowly coming towards them. She had finished talking with Dahlia, and then she realized the three of them had been found. She turned around, seeing the minion smile wide, almost demonically wide. What even. No. Not now. She needed to live. They needed to live. She looked at the minion raise its sword, whispering a song about it being time to die. What was she supposed to do? She was supposed to see them live! She was the second oldest, and no matter what, she was supposed to at least try to be like Zuri and assume responsibility. She could only hope her sister was alright. More fear... she could feel it. More pangs...? What was--

And then she felt it. She felt a hunger so voracious, so violent. She was almost knocked to her knees, but in reality she felt them bend into a stance. She looked at the minion, at the blood... The bloood. .... the bloood....!

No! That wasn't blood! That was syrup! How could she have mistaken that sweet sweet smell! That sweet smell of strawberry syrup! And he was covered in it and rushing towards Deja. Oh my what a scarily sweet desert! What a lovely dessert! Treat treat treat treat treat!
She was going to eat it. She was going to have the syrup. With the Snoooow.... no! That was ice cream! Oh what lovely treats! Ice cream with strawberry syrup! Oh she would need to cut this person in order to get more syrup! No, he wasn't a person, just a packet, holding the syrup inside! Oh how very silly she was. Silly silly Deja, the Huntress thought. She licked her lips, her fangs elongated in her mouth. She flashed a brilliant smile, fangs bared. She would consume it. She would consume ALL of it. Consume... everything.

She rushed back at the demon now, silent, the cleaver in her hand now. Ooooh she was going to eat all of it. Sink her teeth into the scrumptious packet. Bless the lord for this wonderful dessert!
-----------------------

Like a hungry, no, starving lioness sniffed out the fresh strawberry syrup in her mind. How sweet! How tasty! She joined his side hungrily at first, licking each finger clean of the newly fallen drops. She was almost beating out the minion at this point. More! More! called into her mind as she lapped up the sweet liquid. But sooner than later, the freshly fallen blood had been lapped up from his hand. The huntress had been satiated for mere moments, purring like a satisfied kitten who had just a belly full of milk. Blood was on her face, blood on her arms from the cleaver. And then another pang of hunger, another pang of voraciousness hit her. She bared her fangs and went to bite into the shoulder of the minion. She wanted to pierce the flesh, pierce for more strawberry syrup, more so then she could cover the ice cream below her!
----------------------

Deep in the recesses of her mind Deja could feel the minion claw into her, bite into her. They entered into a sickened dance of violent hunger together. What a wonderful dance. Such was the dance of the hunter and the prey, isn't it?. Oh how wonderfully delightful! The syrup poured more from the snow. Now it was her own! What a strange packet of syrup, making her bleed? Oh no no. She did not want her own, she wanted more of the minions! Another pang of violnt hunger ripped through her body. And now she made eye contact with the minion. Her eyes looked like a feral panther's, her pupils vertical slits now. Her crimson eyes were alight with a passion of hunger, a need for more! More.....MORE!!! MORE SHE NEEDED TO EAT MORE

She pushed into the minion as he ripped, feeling claw marks along her waist, along her sides. She looked now for an exposed spot. And there it was. She could smell it, she could practically taste it now. She could feel the syrup pumping through underneath the slip of skin. All it would take was just a little bit of a thin cut.

But gluttony knew nothing of taking small portions. She wanted to consume all of it. She would consume, consume EVERYTHING.

She opened her mouth wide and went to sink her fangs down, she would have more. She wanted MORE. MORE SYRUP, MORE ICE CREAM BENEATH HER. She sunk her claws into the minions chest. She would have her desert. She would consume all of her desert.
--------------------

In her hands she clutched something beating. She ripped out the pulsing fruit and took a look as she felt the weight against her. Syrup everywhere. She was pleased, a part of her even satiated. Very satiated. But not satiated enough. She held a fruit in her hads, not seeing that it was the minion's sick and twisted heart of darkness. This was not syrup or ice cream. This was a raw meat, a meat that needed to be prepared. She pshed against him some more, the lifeless body would fall into the snow. She was whispering something as she looked at the body now. She droppedthe heart in front of him. "Our father in heaven... hallowed be thy name..." she said somewhat softly. She was blessing her food, blessing her meal.

"Thy kingdom come... Thy will be done... on earth as it is in heaven." she began to uncork the wine bottle. She poured it over the minion, the bitter wines mixing in with the blood andthe heart. "Give us this day... our daily... bread." she could nearly taste the word as it came out. Oh sweet, tasty, fluffy bread. That would serve as a good side. She thought of the buttered rolls. Oh sweet, lovely rolls. The bottle of wine emptied over the corpse. Was she... was she marinating it? To anybody it looked bizarre.

"And forgive us our debts... as we also have forgiven our debtors..." Deja threw the bottle to the side now, she was done. She was ready to light the flame. As she grabbed the match. She would wine sear her meal. She would enjoy... her meal.

"And lead us not to temptation..." she lit the match, the flame danced now with a fury. Oh how she loved to play with fire.

"But deliver us from evil." she whispered with a bloody grin as she let the match drop, the fire setting ablaze the minion. She would sear her meat with wine. She would have her meat. She would consume her meal. She would have it, but she wanted more. An appetizer. She scented from the minion other scents of other people before it went away in a blaze of fire and smoke. She wanted to bring more prey to her, but for now, this would suffice. The wine seared beef would be enough. At least, until the hunt would begin again. The fire blazed in front of her, the silhouette of the huntress stood out in contrast against her conquest. Bless this meal. Bless this food.

To be read in conjunction with the Minion attacking Deja, Dahlia, and Connie via first osts together, then second, etc.

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image
From the smoke emerged the creatures. Dark sinister beings, who were raised from the depths of hell with but one goal. To kill. To slaughter. To bring forth a destruction of the likes of which no one had ever seen. Animalistic by nature, lacking any empathy, any humanity—they were perfect for the task. They made a soft clicking noise as they drew in a deep breath and scented the blood below them, a whisp of smoke unfurled from ones mouth, where a tongue might once have been, and tasted the air. The clicks gained in volume—till the creatures shook with excitement.

Jokull gave a pleased nod. “They will do nicely.” He uttered and swept out his arm, a single finger pointing below. “Go. Raze.” His hand clenched tightly into a fist. “Kill.” And with that final word, the Wraiths shot into the air a stream of smoke and ice marking their paths. The twirled in the air, spinning together as one before they began their downward arch a gleeful squeal echoed in the night.

Men. Women. Children. No one was safe. The screams of the fallen, music to their ears. Filling them with a need for more. Ooooh blood, beautiful crimson – thick painted the snow. They could smell it, taste it. But it wasn’t enough. MORE MORE MORE! The words were passed between the wraiths, a chant, a prayer, a promise. They would have it! They would have it all!

But who would it be!? Who would fall prey to the shadows? So many many choices they possibly couldn’t choose just one—more more more!

They zipped, dipped, zigzagged and swooped. Twin shadows making their way deeper into the estate stopping only long enough to slice through tender mortal flesh and savor the delicious nectar of life. But those sweet little treats only added to their twisted, fevered desires.

Then the creatures crowed in perfect unison, like a child who had just seen its favorite toy, as a new plaything stepped into their paths. The Wraiths did a perfect backwards summersault, a blur of smoke, before righting themselves. Their movements a crude combination of fluidity and jerking as they shifted back and forth. An unsettling cobra’s dance, poised for an attack. The Dragon (Alexander) spoke to them, urging them away.

“We…” The first said, it’s voice an unpleasant croak.

“Do not…” The other added with a shrill whistle that made the dragon flinch.

“Listen to…” Replied the first.

“Dinner…” Said the second wraith, as it screeched now. Its thin lips pulled back exposing elongated, twisted fangs coated with fresh blood and stained with old as it gave a cruel, wide smile that took up too much of it’s face. “We eats!” It added with glee and charged forward, the excitement too much for it to bare. It couldn’t wait any longer. Death! Death! It was near they could taste it!

While the second of the pair engaged in a deadly dance with the Dragon the first paused. Its head cocking to the side at an inhumanly angle, before doing the same to the other side. A soft fleshy thing was standing in the shadows. Was it playing a game? Did it wish for the wraith to chase it? The creature gave a low purring growl of satisfaction.

"Lets us play, fleshy huuuman." It hissed before rushing the human who gave a startled cry and fell backwards, the wraith swept around the human. Spinning in a lazy circle and it seemed to pout.

“No fair. Hummmansss suppose to ruunnssss.” It hissed as the girl trembled, giving sweet little whimpers that were music to the fiend’s ears. Well if it had ears. The human girl pleaded, prayed to the many gods that the foolish creature couldn’t realize had already abandoned her, damning her to her fate. A smoky appendage snaked out from the cloak, licking along her cheek and leaving a trail of ice marking its path.

It leaned in closer, allowing the girl a glimpse of what rested beneath the cloak and smoke. She gave a shriek of horror, its face too much for her to bare. The skin was tautly stretched over it’s skull and in some places rotting flesh hung or was just missing all together. It’s mouth was twisted into a sinister grin and it’s eyes they were mere holes that were glowing blue light twinkled with a malevolent gleam. Her heart quickened, hammering away in her chest. It sounded like music. Sweet thump thumps. And then the music was over.

It’s head jerked to the side, turning what had once been an ear (but now was nothing more than a hole) toward the human’s chest. Where had the music gone? It’s glowing eyes flicked from the chest and then up toward her face, her eyes were wide open, her mouth open, twisted into a silent scream but there was no music. The wraith gave a low growl. “Musicssss. Nowwwssss.” It said, jabbing the fleshy thing in the chest. The jabbing became insistent—harder and then a sickening crack echoed in the room and once more the wraith became giddy. Blood! Ooh blood was much better than music!

It cooed, and lapped up the red liquid like a cat would cream. Blood. Blood. Blood. The words were chanted over and over in the wraith’s mind and it was then that the other creature joined with it and they quickly made quick work of their meal. Leaving behind the broken bodies the two creatures once more began to their search for more—dinner.

The blood, it was so sweet, so deliciously coppery and it made them ache for more. A constant craving, a desire that rode them into the brink of a frenzy. They needed more. Oh great gods of old they needed more of it! It was at that moment as they twirled around one another in a horizontal dance that they spied their next victims. Two male Drakes!? Ooh goodie! They liked drakes and they found that each one had a different taste to it, like the one that had been left behind with the human. He’d tasted earthy and not really much to their liking but blood, they shivered in unison, was blood and each drop from the dragons was precious.

Even if they didn’t get to eat their new master – well maybe one day they would.

Swooping down from the ceiling they circled around the two males, pushing them closer and closer as the males slashed out at them with claws, teeth and weapons. A shriek of laughter bubbled up from them as they danced around the Dragons. Till they were right where they wanted them. Then both of the hooded figures paused. The dragon’s back to back snarling and each one faced a wraith.

They once more began their little odd sway of jerking from side to side, twitching back and forth their glowing eyes fixed upon their prey. This time there was no talking, no prodding from the two wraiths as they each held up a hand and from that hand grew a dense swirling length of smoke, forming blades that with a twisted smile the two charged forward extending their blades to the sides giving the two drakes, silly little drakes, barely a moment—

Their twin smiles dropped, tugging down into a frown of confusion as they cut through nothing but air. Where had the Dragon’s gone to? They each lifted their heads, peering up into the air to see the Dragon’s coming straight for them. Ooh! This game might just be worth it. With laughter as cold as ice the Wraiths shot into the air and in an upward arch with each of their blades poised and read they flipped backward out of the path of their prey.

Blades crashed together, seconds later as each wraith engaged in their own battle. “Yes yes, dancesss!” Crowed the one that battled with the air dragon, with the other giggled manically as it twirled out of the path of the water dragon’s spray of water—silly Drakes. But sadly – this game was growing rather boring for the Wraiths as each of them met each attack with a counter. It was a fruitless battle, after all how could you kill something that is already dead?

Dropping it’s blade, the Wraith charged toward it’s prey and as the Dragon crouched low waiting for the attack it zipped past it, turning to a stream of smoke and ice and slipped right through it’s legs coming up behind it allowing only a hand to materialize and slammed into the back of the dragon. It’s sharp gnarled claw cutting straight through the drake. The wraith squealed! Oh blood, blood! As the coppery smell filled it’s senses. The blue glow of it’s eyes flickered toward crimson as it withdrew it’s hand. Regarding the blood that dripped from Its fingers as the body dropped out a resounding thud.

“Mmmmm.” It purred and licked the drops from it’s fingers and arm as the wailing cry of pain echoed through the room.

It barely lifted its gaze from its treat to see that the other dragon had fallen as well, it’s partner looming over the Dragon for its own feast.

Drunk on bloodlust the two wraiths were on their way retreating from the castle, when something shiny caught their eyes. They glanced at one another, cocked their heads at that awkward angle once more before streaking back from the sky to investigate it. And to their surprise, low and behold was another tasty dragon. It drew in a deep breath and –this one was different it smelled like sunshine? Intrigued and slightly repulsed the wraiths appeared before the Dragon. What would one more dragonsikle hurt?

With clicks that slowly grew louder they steadily approached the Dragon who was busy playing with other of their former masters pets. He hardly noticed them as they approached and then they were hit with a wall of shadows of darkness that gave them paused. “Ouch. That hurts usssss.” They hissed in unison and looked up toward another dragon, who had taken on it’s natural form. Well maybe this would be more fun than the others? This idea, this notion only excited them more till they were humming with it. But what was that black stuff? They glanced down at the wall that slowly seemed to from a dome over the light dragon.

Well that certainly was not fair. They thought, glancing back toward the Darkness dragon and with a cackle they shot off into the air. The Dark Drake was on their tails, soaring through the air. Following them it’s massive jaws opened and then with an impressive flip the Wraiths twisted off in opposite directions and doubled back. Smaller faster, quickly they plummeted toward the earth and slamed right into the dark barrier. It shattered about the light dragon who was knelt on the ground, painting—his blue eyes slowly raised and fixed on that two.

The drake didn’t cry, didn’t scream, didn’t plead – now that was not fun. There wasn’t even a glimmer of fear in his eyes as he regarded both wraiths only looking away from the pair to glance toward the dark dragon who trumpeted in outrage, in fe—fear? The wraiths grinned then, chattering away happily before they dove forward and blanketed the light dragon. Too weak to do much more than accept his fate as they tore hunks of flesh with their teeth.

The billow of pain, of angish was music to their ears perhaps even better than the thump thump that had ended too soon. They moved away from the fallen light dragon to find the dark dragon as it shifted back toward it’s human form and dropped to his knees and stared motionless upon the fallen Drake. The Wraiths circled slowly back around the Darkness dragon. Do it, the Drake choked over a silent sob.

Well they certainly weren’t ones to argue and together much like they had done with the light Dragon they blanketed him and with claw and teeth devoured him—and this drake was delicious.

Jokull watched on as his wraiths made quick work of a handful of Dragons and one meesily human. He clicked his tongue against the rough of his mouth a small part of him unsettled by the vulgarity of the killing machines but it was too small—perhaps a part of him long ago barried along with the rest of his humanity. He sneered and pulled away from the edge and glanced down toward the group. Spying a particularly vicious woman who…did she just eat? Then he saw the wraiths moving forward curious by her and perhaps seeing her as someone who would be an actual challenge.

No he had to stop them, they’d already killed one human the stupid creatures. Glancing at Tlaloc. “I believe I shall take my leave.” He uttered and without another word or a backward glance he leaped off of the black dragon’s hide and when he’d gained enough distance from the dark wizard, dropped to the earth with a mighty crash leaving a dent in the snow. He strode forward, the human woman hardly paying mind to him or the wraiths with her—prayer—and he slipped his hand into his pocket and retrieved the stone. Hidding it in his hand he flicked his other wrist creating a spear of pure ice and glanced toward the human women.

Three of them as it turned out—“Duck.” He said coolly, is voice a deep soothing timbre and with out any further warning launched the weapon through the air and squeezed his other hand simultaneously and just as the spear was about to squire his pets they dissipated with a shriek. Slipping the stone back into his pocket the bare chested man knelt down infront of the amaranthine girl, clearly consumed by her sin, and glanced at her sisters.

“Are you alright?” He asked feigning concern for the three women. They were good for but one thing, but this one - gluttony's tool - would serve well to mother his children and he would have her, soon.

User Image

███▐│██████ ║ tlaloc
              DARK WIZARD

Enough.

Blood painted the snow crimson, dust choked the air, and the castle stood in ruins. Shrieks and cackles were rising less frequently, the smell of death permeating the area like a heady perfume. Tlaloc hmmed approvingly, eyes roving the battlefield. Mu and Myron had successfully infiltrated the dragon's nest, and a number of the key players in their little game had perished.

A victory.

One of the women had, unfortunately, met her demise, but it was of little concern. A nuisance, but another woman would surely be brought in as her replacement, and cursing her would prove little trouble. Truthfully, everything would come much easier from now on. Jokull would poise as a former rogue dragon, once uninterested, now concerned for the fate of his kind. Other dragons would likely come forward as well, now that he had made his presence known, but just as easily as the ones today, all who stood in his way would be vanquished. With three of his underlings on the inside, Tlaloc would be able to come and go as he pleased, free to take on the shape of a passing servant, allowing him access to the women and his enemies.

The battle was only the beginning...a simple snapshot of the horrors to come.

He could have allowed the battle to continue, should he have wished it. But no, that would have been far too simple...The dragons had humiliated him, and now, they would suffer. Rearing his head back, the black dragon roared, calling his lesser minions back. Like spiders, they scuttled out from within the rumble, fleeing on command. Mu and Myron remained inside, as planned, posing as survived and loyal servants, and Jokull would be expected to join them in a few days time.

Thoroughly pleased, the black dragon turned away, returning to his lair, for now...

ooc: I've been so post lazy lately...and don't have time to edit soooooooo, COMMENCE TIME SKIP.

Ruthless Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The agreement was the most strategic move Aegis could take at the moment. Zhong was a destined ruler, even if the Metal Dragon did not view the fire breed to be superior to him. However, there was something about the other dragon that convinced Aegis that it was much better to be allied with him, as opposed to striking against. Zhong did not appear unreasonable, and he seemed to be willing to agree to Aegis’s few reasonable requests… or so he had hoped. There was not much that the Metal Dragon desired for. Making very few compromises for his strong defence would have been a wise choice on Zhong’s behalf.

Luckily for Aegis, that was what the Fire Dragon decided for: an agreement. The widening smile upon the man’s face proved it, and once he voiced the confirmation, Aegis nodded his head. It was true, of course. The two, as Zhong had put it, “would be able to accomplish many extraordinary feats together”. Aegis was unsure of what the Fire Dragon had in mind, and he was far more than ready to hear him out, but an interruption took course.

Aegis spun to face the darkening sky, black creatures descending toward the castle at extraordinary speeds. His eyes widened, stunned to find that their throne was being demolished. However, the cause and reason behind the attack was not surprising, and if anything, slowly confirmed the peculiar events with the women. Were the creatures here for the women, or for them? Nevertheless, Aegis could feel his heart pounding with excitement. The blood coursing in his veins demanded for the pounds of flesh of his enemies. His inner warrior was rising to battle.

Zhong, quick to speak and order, directed Aegis to slay the intruders without a second thought. This was why the Metal and Fire dragons saw eye to eye… they were both fighters at heart.

“Aye.”

When his newly-acquired ally departed, Aegis turned his nose to the sky and watched the black beast circle above. However, his attention was quickly diverted to the debris flinging from their castle, hailing onto the ground below. How dare those creatures defile their land as such? Aegis’s intrigued gaze completely lit up, his golden irises swallowing the whites of his eyes as a pleasant grin tugged the corners of his lips apart.

Within moments, a creature caught between man and dragon flung itself off the balcony, falling onto the swarming pit of insects below. When it landed, a dragon with silver plated armor—mountainous in size compared to the rest of his kin—stood, flattening numerous underlings beneath his monstrous claws. His weight alone managed to leave a significant indent in the Earth, but all nearby sunk into the ground with him, crawling away to escape.

The dragon towered over the squealing cries of the beasts. His wings of black steel sent gales of wind into the forests, threatening to uproot them. The Metal Dragon managed to rise above ground, swerving around the castle to prevent the winged beasts from increasing the number of entrances into the castle. Boulders and rocks tumbled off his side as they were thrown, falling to the snow below. His wings hindered other creatures from penetrating the wall, sending them recoiling backward. For now, all he could do was defend. Defend and scare the little rodents off.

As he circled the castle, however, he discovered that it was not only the dragons fending for their lives but the women as well.

In a cloud of dust and smoke, he could see three silhouettes standing amidst a few straggling creatures. One of the humans was perched on top of a creature, seemingly feeding on it. Certainly, that was not normal human behaviour. The other two women stood nearby, one of which, Aegis recognized nearly right away. A rumbling growl scratched at the pit of his throat, familiarizing himself with her face unwillingly. However, it was when he noticed the prowling mutt creeping closer to the blind child that he paused in his attempt to carry on. Even from where he hovered, Aegis could see what the black dog intended to do as it lapped at its lips hungrily. The woman, too busy to notice her demise slowly crawling over to her, continued to fight off whatever was before her.

Stupid child. You are not to be killed until I say so.

Aegis was close enough to the scene to sweep down before the black mutt, standing tall between his property and now powerless enemy. The dog whimpered upon Aegis’s descent, lowering itself into the ground and preparing to flee. However, before it could, the Metal Dragon lowered his jaw and released a thunderous roar into the mutt’s face before swinging his heavy tail into its side. The dog was sent flying into the castle, thrust into the wall and falling limp onto the floor. Another thunderous growl from Aegis’s mouth sent the mutt’s pack scuttling away, seeking shelter from his attacks.

Once the coast was clear, the Metal Dragon turned and hardened his glare at the redhead below him. Lowering his head, he stared at the woman at eye level, watching her with confusion. Standing frozen in his spot, Aegis gave a heavy sigh as clouds of dust and smoke emptied from his nostrils. The veil of dust rose beside the woman, sending the extra fabric of her clothes whipping about like a flag on a windy day.

Humans.

Straightening, Aegis squared his shoulders and fled from the scene, continuing to fight and battle until the very end of the battle.

User Image
▄*~Deja~*▄
❤Her loves: Her sisters, and her frying pan.❤

Somewhere, deep in the recesses of the Huntress's mind, she heard a deep voice, instructing her to duck. She was so consumed in the meal she had cooked that, while she heard the wraiths and felt their presence, she had not looked up. She had done so in such a way, that when she went to the ground she had taken a predatory stance, ready to pounce at the next moment, the serrated knife now in her hand. She looked up, her eyes had looked like a lioness', vertical slits, ready to pounce, ready to--

She looked into eyes similar to the color of her own. This man... no... dragon, the scent of dragon on him, this dragon asked her if he was alright. He sounded concerned. He was...why was he shirtless? It's so cold! Deja's mindset was coming back to her slowly, but still she looked, almost defiantly, into Jokull's crimson eyes. "I was more than alright without you..." she purred, the deep voice of his she could only wish she could drink in some more of it. But that would be silly. You can't drink a voice! "I'm so very...full." she added on, and flashed an ever so wicked smile, both elongated fangs nearly gleamed as they had been licked clean of the blood. Though, when he asked if she was alright, she looked down. Gluttony was starting to finally let go of her being and her conscious.

Deja had taken some damage. Her dress had been ripped in certain places, and she had some cuts and bruises, but she was more than willing to take that over dying from... wait, how did she get these again? The slits in her eyes turned back into her regular pupils. She looked back up at Jokull, but her vision was blurry. Exhaustion now started to take over. Slowly but surely. "The snow is falling heavily now." she said, clearly disoriented. She never let go of the knife though, and she pulled it up to her, before looking in Jokull's general direction. She heard something behind her, or above her. Another dragon? She wasn't sure anymore. "I'm so very... tired." she said softly, a yawn confirmed her response. Her vision started to blacken out now. Sleep would soon overtake her. She only felt herself falling on her side, her body and mind exhausted.

The next four days had been nothing but a blur to the bright eyed cook. The effects of her curse had incapacitated her for four full days. She had only been woken up a few times, and even so, it was only to make sure she used the bathroom and ate. She had remained bedridden however in this near slumbering trance. Deja wasn't sure what was a dream and what was reality, but she did have a couple of lucid moments. Nearly after she entered the slumber, she had been bathed. She wasn't sure by who or what, but warm, firm hands gently cleansed her of the blood and dirt and grit. She couldn't remember seeing the face connected with those hands. Once bathed, she was cloaked in the familiar fabrics of her slip after being dried, and carried to a bed. Being securely tucked in, her mind drifted deeper into her sleep. Her mind still relayed memories of what had happened, but to her it seemed like nothing more than a bad dream with a strange ending. The man with piercing crimson eyes, just like hers...

On the second day, she couldn't place the voice. But something, the nameless voice told her about her sister's death. Alexis... sweet dear Alexis... and she had heard about the deaths of the other dragons, but to that it did not matter to Deja. The second day she had been the most unresponsive to actions and commands, the only thing showing that she still was holding on to this life was the flow of tears that left her closed eyes, even when she was in her deep slumber. The grief nearly paralyzed her. The third day, all she could remember was being woken just enough to feel soup slide down her throat. The warm substance she happily sipped down hungrily. At least her hunger was back. She could taste some of the chicken used, some spices and herbs, but it was small enough for her to handle. Gluttony got a hold of her a bit again, trying to nibble and eat the spoon along with the soup, but the spoon was relinquished. The spoon got to live to see another meal.

Finally, on the fourth day, mid morning, the cook opened her eyes. She almost had to shut them back immediately to get adjusted to the brightness within the room. Or at least, it seemed so bright After a couple of moments, her eyes adjusted, their brightness coming back to them now. She felt as if she had come out of the deepest slumber of her life, and in reality, she had. She was tucked in snugly in a bed, a warm comforter protecting her from the cold. But was this her bed? ...No, she didn't recognize this room. Where was she? Whose room was this? She looked over at a chair, an outfit of hers already laid out, complete with thigh high stockings and some inside slippers. She assumed a maid had probably brought it in, but who had... what had...?

She gathered her strength to sit up and rubbed her eyes. Her long hair was a wave of messy black tendrils and bed head. She looked around for a bit, but her eyesight was still focusing and blurry. Deja's eyesight cleared up. "Hello?" she called out softly, looking around now

Sparkly Fairy

Aralyn(Envy)

User Image

With the screaming around her rather loud Aralyn watched the creature that had slashed into her crawl away screaming as thou he had been harmed just as she was.Unable to comprehend that he felt her pain Aralyn gasped for air as a darkness started to settle in on her claiming her mind,and leaving her body a limp almost lifeless corpus on the hard castle floor.

With the battle ending,and the sounds around her stiring her awake Aralyn felt a strange set or arms picking her up,and carrying her out of her own pool of blood.Unable to force her eyes open or any sounds to come from her mouth Aralyn forced her body to pull air into her lungs as the strong arms placed her on a what she thought was a bed but she wasn't sure of that.No hearing anything more Aralyn could feel the blackness claiming her again taking away everything from her leaving her as nothing more then an empty shell of a person that couldn't do anything but lye where she was placed.

With the first,and second days after the battle having come,and gone,and the third day now on her Aralyn weakly opened her eyes to the sounds of people talking about the battle.Forcing herself to listen to what was being said Aralyn heard of her sisters death,and then the dread words she had hopped would never come her love alexander was gone leaving her hopeless.Closing her eyes once again wanting nothing more then to join him aralyn felt a set of hands on her body moving her once again to where she was not sure.Feeling a sudden warmth wash over her Aralyn started to comprehend that she was being washed probably clean of the blood stains that were covering her.Allowing tears to fall from her closed eyes in meomory of her sister,and dear Alexander Aralyn lay limp in the persons arms allowing them to clean her not careing in the least bit who it was.

Being moved back to what she thought was the bed Aralyn then felt the person shake her lightly trying to wake he so to please them she opened her eyes to find a glass of water being placed near her lips.Taking a sip to please them in hopes they would go away Aralyn then closed her eyes once again feeling a ripping pain run threw her body.Gasping once again Aralyn choked to get a breath then felt the blackness take hold of her once again making her body not feel anything but the sadness that was now swimming in her mind as she thought of what she had just lost.

With the third day having come and gone just as the other days Aralyn opened her eyes on the fourth day,and took in a deep breath. With her body still hurting,and the feeling of banages making it hard to move certain ways Aralyn looked around the room,and found that she was in a room she didn't know,and beside her was a small table with a glass of water in case she woke.Feeling sad,and alone,and unsure as to what had happened to everyone else Aralyn focused her eyes a little more,and tried to ignore the shooting pain that was coming from her torso.Picking up the water Aralyn gulped it back,and allowed the coolness to sooth her burning throat."hello is anyone there." Aralyn cried out in a weak voice tears pouring from her eyes as she thought of how alone she was in that moment.Gazing over to the far corner of the room Aralyn noticed a dragon that she reconized,and he seemed ok as far as she could tell.

Wanting comfort if only for a moment Aralyn forced her body from the bed,and slowly walked over to the large sleeping man that looked so peaceful as he slept.Placeing one hand on his large frame once she made it to him Aralyn shock him lightly hopping he would open his eyes."Please wake up."Aralyn managed to say her eyes looking him over making sure he was not harmed in any way.Then as if a warning to her a body shaddering pain shoot threw her body putting her on her hand in knees on the floor screaming in pain.

Edited:I added more so fan could work off it.

Ruthless Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Despite being the victors of the ambush, the aftermath of the battle had taken a great toll on everyone from the castle. There were a number of casualties, both dragons and humans alike.

Aegis was unprepared for the death of his kindred, unsure how five dragons of their fleet could be slaughtered. The attack was so disastrous, and after witnessing so many of them fall, Aegis knew he was quite lucky to be alive. Thankful, of course, but lucky as well. If a force was able to take down one dragon, it was powerful enough to take every other. It was not an easy feat to kill five dragons, and so they must have had faced a powerful foe. Tlaloc, as he knew already, was someone who had been a pain in the dragons’ necks since the very beginning… Aegis did not imagine he’d quietly allow himself to remain exiled.

Even the women had lost a sister. It was a tragic lost on their behalf, not so much for the dragons. Aegis allowed the women to mourn by avoiding them at all costs… he did not want to disturb them in their time of grief. In any case, the castle needed to be repaired, and having the women emotionally attack them was not a pleasant thought. On top of everything, a number of the household servants were slaughtered. It was hard to recover their remains seeing as they were either devoured or shredded into indistinguishable pieces. Tlaloc’s army was fierce, and it unfortunately appeared as though they were growing stronger.

The castle was battered and it resembled a block of cheese: gaping holes everywhere. Aegis’s room was completely destroyed along with many others. Unless he wanted to sleep in the frigid air and expose himself to the great, vast world… he’d have to suffice for sharing a room for the time being. Every night, he would seek out a bed that was unoccupied. Upon setting his eyes on one, he’d claim it as his own until the moment he rose out of it.

On the third night after the battle, Aegis sought comfort in a dark room nearby his own. He had been helping to repair the castle by using scraps of metal to temporarily prevent anything else from dropping into the castle. When he was finished, he dragged himself into a nearby room and was out like a light.

The next morning, he was awakened by screaming. “Howling-at-the-top-of-the-lungs-because-of-excruciating-pain” screaming.

Aegis sprung up alert in his bed. His skin was dampened with a cool layer of sweat, and his gaping eyes scanned the room feverously. The dragon was ready to attack by instinct, and despite being unable to recollect what he had been dreaming about, he felt as though he was being pursued. However, what he saw causing the screaming was not a dark wizard or another fearsome dragon… it was a human woman. Still panting quite heavily, Aegis’s terrorized eyes watched woman as he slowly came to his senses.

He was safe. He was fine.

After a few moments of catching his breath and steadying the rise and fall of his bare chest, Aegis pressed a palm to his face and gulped down his fear. It was just a human.

Finally, he rose out of bed and lowered himself to the woman, his narrowed eyes scrutinizing her pain. He did not fancy the humans, but he pitied them. He was not a cold ruler despite his belief of humans being the lesser race. They may be lesser, but they were going to be his people.

”Here,” he spoke bluntly, and gently guided the woman to the bed he had been sleeping in. He sat her up, and scrunched up the linens into a ball for her to hold. ”Tell me, what's ailing you?”
                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                            Normally, the older air dragon would have chosen to fly to the area, but today he was feeling much more lazy. He hadn't quite expected to be summoned to be quite honest. Oh no, not many would summon the Air Dragon from the Western parts of Kayoney unless something drastic had happened. His personal preference had been to roam about freely, strumming his mandolin, and enjoy what he thought was no prescence of the Wizard.

But sometimes, when one is summoned you have to answer that call. Word in the world of Kayoney traveled fast, and it somewhat surprised Zephyr when he found out that the air Dragon of Ocena had died, and had died quite brutally. He had been a strong spirit out on the battlefield, one that he often fought alongside with, and one he had respected. Zephyr himself had proven himself quite brutally well. But that seemed like ages ago now. And now suddenly, the presence of the Wizard was back? Oh no, it must have been an imposter. Those silly dragons of Ocena have finally lost it. Oh well... more fun for me. He thought to himself, as he took another long drag, the exhaled smoke being instantly purified from the Air Dragon's strong lungs.

You know, for all Zephyr knew, the last air dragon could have been his son. Tanned, dark skin, bright white hair, a free loving and caring personality, ad eyes as piercing blue as the sky on a summer day. Would it have surprised him? Of course not; while they shared the same 'looking age' as he called it, Zephyr was much older. Age had been good to the tanned dragon. While Ehecatl had seen the humans like birds, Zephyr thought the humans as pretty things, and every now and then he desired to indulge himself on one of those pretty little human girls. It really wouldn't surprise him if half of the air dragons before, during, and after the battle with the Wizard were his spawn and seed. But what did spawn matter when they couldn't live long enough to carry on the legacy of the air dragons? Zephyr could only chuckle, taking a small drag of the smaller, more portable hookah in his carriage as he was transported to the palace.
                                                            Oh well, at least he could have whoever he wanted in this new situation. And since he might have been one of the absolute last now, the only other air dragon he had known of was Ehecatl, he could feel the smirk come across his features as he took another drag. After all, having an excuse to lay down with a pretty little thing, playing what muse of the night with as much pleasure as he got from playing his guitar? Oh yes, what a lovely negotiation, one he wasn't willing to pass up.

"M'lord, we have arrived at the palace." Came the simple reply of the servant. Zephyr looked around and noticed that already, his carriage was being opened up, his bags taken. He had his blue mandolin, Stratus, strapped behind his back. Finally putting out the small portable device, he stepped out, looking at the damage that lay all around. Though he had to give it to the other dragons, they had done well in repairing the mess. The wind seemed to swirl around him as he fixed his hair, flipping it flawlessly. Shoving his hands in his pockets, he took long strides towards the entrance. For now, he did not wish to speak, mainly because his mind was lost in thought.

He rounded the hallways of the familiar place and looked around. The butlers had already placed the things in his room, though he did notice that somebody had a suitcase. It wasn't filled with much clothes, as he observed when he peeked in. Whoever it was, it was one of the girls. A mischievous grin came across his face. How very easy it was already. He backed away from the suitcase and chose to sit on the large bed in the room. With one leg hanging off the bed, his back against the headboard, and the other propped with his foot on the mattress, he pulled out his mandolin, rather, mandocello. His less portable, more ornate hookah was already set up and lit, the incense filling the room. Absolutely wonderful...absolutely perfect. He thought as he began to strum a soft song, humming deep tenor tones as he did. He closed his eyes and relaxed, soon he would have to deal with the others, but for now, he could enjoy his music.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff