<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 20 21 22 >

Beloved Gawker

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
User Image
                                          Her sister pulled her to a stop and as she turned to ask her what was wrong a warm kiss was planted upon her temple and Tessa broke out into a giggle fit. Smiling for the first time, well a real smile that is, she twirling her stick in front of her before leaning heavily on it. “Of course I am. All of you got the beauty and I got the brains.” She chuckled softly. “I’m not afraid of them and I won’t like I am. Especially when they’re rude.” She muttered, her smile waning for a moment before brightening as they once more headed toward the kitchen. Her mind briefly returned to the encounter with the male and for a moment a small moment or maybe it had been the scowl upon his face when he’d hissed wench in her direction, but she couldn’t help but wonder if she would be seeing more of him.

Squeezing the handle of her cane she thought ‘I’ll be ready for him.’

When the sisters arrived in the Kitchen Constance quickly let go of her sister to side step a maid who was quickly rushing into the room. A basket held snugly against her waist. It was filled with fresh bread that made the youngest’s mouth water. She bit her lip and closed her eyes allowing the sweet smell to fill her completely. “Mmmm.” She licked her lips and quickly moved over toward where the maid had set it down on the table. Her chocolate gaze roaming over the contents of the basket, Tessa quickly made work of showing her were everything was but the look on her sister’s face gave her pause.

“Tess-“ She went to ask but her sibling cut her off and Connie bobbed her head, a reassuring smile touching her lips. “Alright. I’ll see you later?” She asked but her sister was already turning and heading out the door. Leaving her to fend for herself. Picking her stick up she pressed firmly on both ends till it shrunk down to a third of it’s size and looped the string around her wrist as she tore off some bread and found some honey to slather on it. Biting into the supple treat she moaned happily and closed her eyes. It wasn’t as good as Deja’s cooking but it would do in a pinch.

When finished up her treat she washed it down with a glass of cider and headed out the door. Grabbing the end of her stick she flicked it out and with a small wosh the stick extended into it’s longer counterpart. She smiled at the nifty little thing that saved her on more than one occasion and once more began to sway it slowly back and forth infront of her as she once more began her exploration of the castle.

Her exploration did not last too long before she caught the faintest whiff of a metalicy scent. Her brows drew together and her head tilted to the side and as she rounded the corner she dug her heels into to stop herself from running head first into – “Oh Jesus! H! Christ! You again!” It was him. The very rude Dragon who she’d avoided earlier. Oh great. Fabulious! She could die happy now. She gritted her teeth and settled him with a stern glower. “Would you please excuse me.” She turned away from him and she would be on her merry way—if only the fates were that kind.

Ruthless Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hungry. Tired. Sore. Pissed.

From the lack of honey pecan, to scraping his mind of that horrid dinner, to a throbbing headache, and now a feisty little mortal who had the audacity to attack him with her little twig. Aegis had never endured such a tiring night in his human form, and even as a dragon, massacres were far much smoother than interacting with human women. Endless chattering and pathetic heroics... what were those sisters even attempting to achieve? One wrong move and it could mean the end of fertile land, thriving livestock, their father, their home. Yet somehow, they stuck their noses in the air and strutted around the estate like it was a privilege for the dragons.

Kissing his teeth irritably, Aegis rolled his eyes up to a nearby grandfather clock. His lunch should be nearly prepared, and for once, something that day would go right. There was no way he'd return to the kitchen during the peek hunger hours. It would mean a higher chance of running into those wretches. In any case, the maid was ordered to seek him out in the mansion. Aegis was not one to chase after silly, uniformed women.

Caught in his thoughts, the Metal Dragon barely noticed the approaching presence from around the corner. It was a blur... just a flash of mahogany hair flying across his face. Aegis staggered back a step, grasping at the wall for balance. It was when the oh so familiar voice floated into his ears did he realize who had been the source of his troubles... again. And so soon.

"Ah." Squaring his broad shoulders, Aegis stared down at the tiny woman before him. "You."

Slower than the average dragon, but faster than the average man, Aegis reached forward and pinned the woman's arms into the wall. He pressed himself against her, kicking her cane away from her hand to prevent any more damage. Once he had a good grasp, he spun her around. With her back to him. Aegis firmly squeezed her arms.

"Darling, you'll be warned once, and only once."

Raising her arms above her head, Aegis exhaled deeply and firmly pressed against her, squeezing her precious lungs. "Strike me again, and your sight will not be your only loss. A finger, a kidney, a limb... the choices are limitless."

His fingers gave one more tightening squeeze before releasing the girl. Aegis withdrew a step and smoothed out his clothes, his foot resting upon the cane.

"To ensure you remember this lesson, allow me to give you a mark."

He yanked at her wrist and dug his nails, or rather, metallic claws, into her porcelain skin. It was like a fresh slice of bread in his grasp.

Drawing blood from the girl, Aegis uncurled his fingers and flicked the blood off his hand onto the rug beneath them. "Remember that despite our human form, we are beasts ready to strike and kill much faster than you, child."

Sparkly Fairy

Aralyn(Envy)
Ruled by my sin I am Envy I want everything because I have nothing. I am sorry if I hurt you I do not mean to. Please forgive me if I have destroyed you I can not help myself.

User Image

With shock ravaging her body as she was suddenly pulled away from Zhong in a fury of anger Aralyn gasped as she gazed into the eyes of her sister whos anger was written across her face.Listening to zuri's words Aralyn could feel that strange feeling once again taking hold of her forcing her to feel this need to take what was her sisters.Balling her fist as her sister yelled at her some rather hurtful words treating her like a child Aralyn stared down Zuri with no intention of doing as she is told."You have no right to talk to me in that manner. I am not a child any longer,and I most certaianly do not have to do as you say.You were always such a demanding wench trying to mother me but your not my mother,and i am done being a good girl. I am going to take what i want,and so what if it is what you want."Aralyn uttered with a wicked grin plaster across her face.

Strooding past Zuri her eyes now fixed on Zhong Aralyn approched him once again,and with the heat in the room making her feel more alive Aralyn looked back to Zuri,and with a playful wink she then placed her hands on Zhong turned her eyes to lock with his then like before she pressed her lips flush to his,and enjoyed the moment knowing she was taking what she wanted from him and the whole time making Zuri more mad becaus e he was already her's.Pulling herself away from him flicking her long black locks away from her face Aralyn then turned to Zuri once again."You can't always have your way sissy."Aralyn said in a mischeious voice,and then as if nothing happened she walked to the door,and excited the room,and procceded to walk down the stairs,and out the front door of the palace longing for some fresh air,and a place to calm herself.

Remembering the small garden from the night before that was now hidden aralyn gazed around the calm court yard,and noticed the arch way was back witch ment to her that alexander was near by,and she longed to be close to him once again and feel his calm like she had the other evening.Making her way threw the arch Aralyn could feel her breaths hitching in her throat as the thoughts of Alexander flooded her mind. He had been so kind to her,and she wanted to be with him. Looking around the small area Aralyn spotted him sitting on his stone chair with a tiny animal on him.With a rush of happyness washing over her Aralyn took slow tenative steps toward Alexander admiring his gentlness,and how seren he looked in his element."Alexander."Aralyn spoke in a gentle voice as she got onto her knees at his feet,and lowered her head now feeling ashamed of what she had just done.
    User Image

███▐│██████ ║ zhong
              FIRE DRAGON

Did she listen? No, of course she didn't. These women might as well have not had ears, for all the good they did. But they sure did know how to use those mouths of theirs. Rather than leave, as he had ordered, she approached, claiming she wanted him. The fire dragon's eyes widened, but before he could respond, the woman pressed her lips to his, her desire traveling upon contact.

Before he could do...well, anything, the door burst open, and Zuri strode in, shrieking her sister's name. She was across the room in a second, tearing the sister away and...did she just glare at him? What had he done?! A look of great surprise crossed his features, and then he glared back, angered by her nerve. Was she going to blame him? She was definitely going to blame him...He sighed internally. This was exactly the sort of scene he had been hoping to avoid.

But Zuri didn't yell at him, rather, she tore into her sister, first demanding an answer, and the foregoing that to instead order her sister out. Twice now, Zuri had had to rip one of her sisters off of him; what was with these women and the abuse of his mouth? It was his mouth! And yet they seemed to feel they could lay claim to it whenever they pleased.

Zhong could do little more than watch as the sister's fought, though it was one short lived. The sister sassed Zuri scathingly before departing, and Zhong was suddenly exhausted. He watched the sister leave, and then looked to Zuri.

"What in the hell is wrong with you women?"

Tipsy Streaker

❀Dahlia❀
User Image
"You will not be punished for your anger...

As Deja listed off the things she wanted to eat, Dahlia was only getting more excited to taste it. She wasn't immensely fond of sweets, but blueberry pancakes once in a while was a wonderful treat. Nodding, Dahlia rubbed her stomach, just imagining the food only minutes from now. "Blueberry pancakes with milk and hash browns," she said, elongating every word in delight. She licked her lips in anticipation.

Then, upon concealing the knife and explaining their father's supposed reasoning for what he did, Dahlia scrunched her nose. She was never the type to put herself out in the open, and she was indeed much more reserved than Deja. At home she was considered quite timid, or at least not very outspoken. But even so...she always tended to feel like the ugly duckling among her sisters. "I'm too plain to be in danger, is what he meant," she said under her breath, crossing her arms across her chest. "And I think you're just trying to make me feel good saying that. I'm not that great in my personality...as you could have probably seen from last night." Dropping her chin, the shame from screaming at her sisters filled her again, and she played with a piece dust on the floor with her toe. "I should apologize to Tessa..."

When Deja finished pinning up her hair, she indicated it was time to go to the kitchen. Dahlia followed, latching on to her arm again. She perked up a bit at the thought of breakfast, and found the trip to Deja's favorite place rather quiet. She was a bit disappointed to not have run into anyone else, but then again they had gone a way that was different from the one she'd used before. Just how big was this place anyway?

Inside the kitchen, Dahlia could see that there had been a lot of traffic, fresh foods had been stocked and breads made. She could still smell them from the baskets in which they were sitting. Occasionally another maid would fetch something, or bring something new to the room, but other than that it was pretty serene. Sitting herself on the tall chairs at the counter in the middle of the kitchen, she placed her elbows on the counter and rested her chin in her hands. "Where is everybody?" she said through a sigh.

...You will be punished by it."

Timid Prophet

Alexander Maxwell Williams
Can you sing with all the colours of the wind?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alexander was drifting off but he was still aware of what was around him. He felt a pressure and he opened his eyes. Someone was in here. He sat up and the kitten made an audible sound before running off. Alexander watched it run away but he didn't feel anything. He looked and saw Aralyn. He tilted his head a bit as she lowered her head to him. His smile was warm and gentle as he looked at her. He placed his hand on top of her silky black hair. "Hello Aralyn."

Alexander moved his hand down the side of her face and placed a finger under her chin. He lifted her head up and moved her bangs to the side to see her face better. "What's wrong Aralyn? Why are you looking down?" Alexander took his hand off of her. "It's obvious something is bothering you? You can tell me." He wanted to make Aralyn feel safe and secure. Alexander accepted his feelings. His mysterious nature was forced upon him. He was only nice because it was better if he smiled. Besides the maids the sisters were the only real humans he had seen in decades. There was one human girl he was close to, but something happened and he distanced himself from humans.

Being near Aralyn he couldn't help but smile and mean it.

(((O:O:C: )))
crimson dark skies

Sparkly Fairy

Aralyn(Envy)
Ruled by my sin I am Envy I want everything because I have nothing. I am sorry if I hurt you I do not mean to. Please forgive me if I have destroyed you I can not help myself.

User Image

Biting back the tears pricking the corners of her eyes Aralyn gazed into Alexander's amazing emerald eyes fighting back the feeling that he was going to hate her for what she had done.Feeling her voice choking in her throat Aralyn crawled into Alexander's lap like she did when she was a child with her dad,and cuddled close to him her body shaking as she tried to muster the strength to tell him how horrid she had been.Running her timid fingers threw his hair bying herself time to enjoy him before he pushed her away Aralyn leaned in close to him,and placed a tender sweet kiss on his lips.Pulling away her eyes locking with his Aralyn couldn't help but to allow a few tears to slide down her rose colored cheeks.

"I betrayed you. You showed me kindness,and I went behind your back,and kissed another man. I feel ashamed of my actions,and don't understand them either please do not be mad at me."Aralyn pleadded as she wrapped her arms around his neck brasing herself for when he either stood up and tried to push her away."I do not want to ever hurt you again it was a mistake."Aralyn spoke her voice now cracking with each word she said.

Timid Prophet

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alexander was kind of surprised to see her suddenly sit on his lap. Alexander leaned into her arms as her fingers ran through his hair. This was one of the times he appreciated having long hair. There would be no way in heck he would be cutting his lovely green locks. Alexander noticed how quickly she wrapped her arms around his neck, keeping herself positioned. "Don't worry abo-"
Alexander's eyes widened as the words came pouring out of Aralyn's mouth. She had admitted to kissing someone else. Alexander had trust issues sometimes, especially with humans. The only thing that surprised him were Aralyn's tears. She must have felt really bad.

If she was apologizing then she must have really been torn up about it. His first kiss with Aralyn had happened last night and already THIS has happened. Alexander laughed under his breath and shook his head. He rested his head on his hand then rubbed it down his face. He really shouldn't have thought to believe things would change. His mind and heart were battling with eachother. Yet again a woman he grew to have feelings for betrayed him. But wait, him and Aralyn just started out. The fact that she was torn meant that she wanted to be with Alexander right?

He smiled at her and raised his hand to wipe her tears away. "Oh Aralyn." Alexander learned to control his anger. He was hurt but not by that much. He would forgive her, and open her heart to her. In this sense the battle between his heart and mind was won and his heart stood victorious. Anyone would say to leave her but Alexander couldn't do that. He's been years and years without romantic emotions and he couldn't resist himself now. "I forgive you." Alexander was still shelled in a way, only peaking his head occasionally. He would never let Aralyn see his lonely side,anger,sad side,spitefulness.Those were things he had to keep bottled in.

He stood up and held Aralyn tight. Wrapping his arms tight around her waist pulling her in. He rested his chin on the top of her head. "I believe your sincerity and I...forgive you Aralyn. You're so precious to me." His voice was gentle but his expression was one of loneliness and sadness. He wouldn't ask any details about her betrayal. He walked her over to the small flower field he had just created. He brought her to the middle where the tree stood tall and covered the ground in shade. He placed both hands on Aralyn's face and brought his face close. "Kiss me...Aralyn." Alexander brought his face up to kiss her forehead then her nose. Whispering her name sweetly.

crimson dark skies

Hilarious Conversationalist

User Image
▄*~Deja~*▄
❤Her loves: Her sisters, and her frying pan❤

Deja chose to say nothing, only chuckling at her sister as she locked onto her arm again to walk down to the kitchen. It was nice having Dahlia there, Deja felt that she was gaining more and more of her composure back as the time passed. She couldn't wrap her head around it though, Why had she felt so exposed afterward? She chose to focus only on the kitchen instead. At least out of this deal, it would now be her only safe haven. And with everything that had happened, she really did need to be in a safe space at the moment.

When she mentioned last night Deja could only recount a bit of it. In reality, she only had a couple of solid memories. The first was the air dragon. His smile had been so sincere as he ate the ice cream. But had he called her a robin? Why? Was that an insult or a compliment? Then she could remember taunting Zhong, but she had a memory of... force feeding him. A small smirk befell her face. Ohh the look on his face had been so priceless. She thought then when she heard the dark dragon's voice. She had been laying on the table at that point, and that was when things went black on her. Next thing she knew, she was woken by a maid, only to be asleep again... and then the rest of the night occurred.

Stepping into the kitchen she went around, grabbing the essentials for beginning of what she needed. Deja felt light on her feet then. She began her usual dance around the kitchen really. If she wasn't carrying ingredients or placing bows and heating up the stove she would have almost looked like a ballerina. "Well sucks to be them. Just you and me Lima Bean. They should know by now that if they miss breakfast that's on them. But I'll make a little bit of everything just in case." she said to her sister finally as she thought to herself. "And really, you mustn't be so down on yourself. You've still got a lot of growing to do. You're a late bloomer like I was." Deja had been all legs until about Dahlia's age, then she finally curved up a bit.

She had already gotten the fresh blueberries the maids had brought in and threw it into the batter for the pancakes. "I haven't a clue where the others were, but I imagine the night was pretty rough on them as well. I'm just trying to figure out what to do for the rest of my day. While I'd love to spend it in the kitchen, I should probably become more acquainted with our new residence." she told Dahlia. "Did you meet any of the other lizards last night? Did I dream last night that Ari and Tessa defended two of them?" she asked her now, curious to see if her sister knew anything. Perhaps they could at least gossip a little.

Beloved Gawker

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
User Image
                                          Her foot had just risen to further progress her exit when too mighty hands clasped her arm. She spun about to face her attacker. Her eyes narrowed into thin slits. “Relea-“ But her breath left her lungs in a rush as he pressed her hard against the wall. His solid build blanketing her petite form. With rounded eyes, a cross between fear and surprise she stared up at him. Her eyes briefly met the steel of his before she was spun about, her cane missing from her hand. Gasping she closed her eyes, her cheek pressed firmly against the cool stones.

The weight of him was suffocating. How was he so damn heavy? She thought gritting her teeth she turned her head to look back at him better.

She tried to wiggle, to break free but she was locked against him. His hold an iron vice, unyielding and firm. When he spoke a spark of excitement skipped down her spine. It was the worse possible time for it, but she she’d never once been touched by a man. The boys had always poked fun at her for her impairment or her sisters were always quickly on her heels. Watching her closely. Making sure that she was safe.

She hissed at the male as he jerked her arms upward, pinning her more fully to the wall. “Oh get off of me.” She barely managed to get out the words before her breath left her in a strangled wheeze. Her head was swimming as she tried to draw in a precious mouthful of air. He leaned in closer, his voice a deadly promise against her ear. She tried to wiggle away from him but his hold was too strong, his body to heavy and she was a victim. Helplessly pinned to the wall but this jar head. Her cheeks warmed with his threat and anger, raw and white hot boiled in her belly. She gnashed her teeth together and a mocking growl left her lips.

She was ready to thrash, though what good it would do she did not know, when he released her. Or almost released her. Constance looked down, looking for her cane when she found his foot upon it. Oh please, please don’t break it. She thought before looking up at hi as he jerked her arm forward. His nail digging into her flesh like a knife cutting into butter, she would scream, she wouldn’t yell out. She wouldn’t even wince. She bit hard on the inside of her cheek. To stop herself from doing any of the above. His warning hanging in the air and her arm was now bleeding but she didn’t care.

She fixed him with two unyielding chocolate orbs. Then she did the only thing she could think of, she spat in his face. Jerking her arm free of him she shoved hard hat his chest to get him off of her walking stick, but would little that would do she wasn’t sure. She was filled with blind fury. Her fist balled up and struck him hard on the chest. The contact stung, hurt, she thought maybe she’d broken her hand but she did it again and again.

“I am NOT some weak human for you to toss around like a rag doll! I’ve been rejected most of my life by my kind and just because my sight is impaired does not mean I will not fight you till my last breath!” She screeched, her tiny ineffectual fists banging off of him again and again. Tears burning her eyes. “I won’t! I won’t go down with out a fight!” Hysterical now she crumbled against his chest. Her hands both aching, the pain so bad that she could do little more than cry. She jerked away from him then, unwilling to let him see any more of her tears, leaning against the wall she whipped her face and shot him a venomous glare.

Sparkly Fairy

Aralyn(Envy)

User Image

Feeling a wave of guilt clinging to her as sweet Alexander held her tight,and forgave her for her betray Aralyn allowed sob escape her lips as he brushed away the stinging tears in her purple hues. Aralyn clung tight to him feeling even worse for her actions because he was being so forgiving toward her.Shaking in his arms as he stood up,and carried her over to a bed of flowers with a tree that made shade Aralyn looked into his eyes as he told her how precious she was to him,and as the words rang in her ears she fought with her emotions doing everything she could not to fall apart in front of him.

"I can not believe you forgive me I was sure you would cast me away,and not want me anymore."Aralyn whispered her knees alost buckling under her as Alexander asked her to kiss him even after everything she told him."For you Alexander anything."Aralyn said in a breathless voice as she leaned in close to him and placed a passion filled kiss on his full lips.Pulling away very slowly Aralyn met with his eyes her own filled with a deep passion she had never felt before."I want you to take my virginity no one else only you." Aralyn perposed her hands caressing down his body in a gently manner.

Distinct Lunatic

12,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ Luka Ashlune ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The stars all fell down from the heavens above
                                                        And the darkening moon it reminded me of
                                                        how the darkness is merely an absense of light
                                                        Surrounding me with the grace of night

Luka was sat like an indian in the floor of a room made of wood, it seemed old, and a bit dusty for the matter, but he was okay with that, althou he didn't like dirtyness. His eyes were closed, and slight reminds of the dark smoke his hands emanated the last night seem to be dancing around him. It was okay, in daylight it was nearly impossible for his shadows to get out of handle, and at this age they won't likely get out of handle in night either.

But he did remember past days, days when he was younger in which the control of the creatures related to darkness wasn't really something easy to accomplish, they liked to whisper, and then suddenly remind silent, and they did it all the same time, always saying oposite things from one another, always leading the wrong ways, and always trying to playfully decieve him, or each other. There were some sad, others were mad, and some didn't were even aware of their situation. It took him a large amount of time to understand they weren't all bad or good, they were just...well they just existed.

There were also many kind of dark creatures. For example, when a foolish human wizard with dark magic played with the death, also known as the forbbiden and lost long forgotten art of 'necromancy' every time they summoned a spirit for advice it was only for an amount of time, then the spirited returned to his place, leaving behind in the terrenal world something that the Dark Dragon called 'footprint'.

A 'footprint' wasn't a soul, it wasn't a spirit, but something less, it was like the small shadow of a spirit invoked left behind, he knew for well they didn't used to be happy of their existence, but anyway managed to torment others people life sticking to someone, and draining life will little by little. There were smaller creatures, and faster, running from one way and another, always trying to decieve people into small tramps, small tramps that could kill them, humans used called 'bad luck', just because they couldn't understand it. Those and more creatures were all part of his world, and he sometimes needed to spent a while alone.

Dark Dragons weren't really apprecieted nor among humans, or other dragons, not even among themselves, in part because they were a little mistunderstood, but mostly because it was too hard to trust them, and they were one of the most unpredictable beings on the land. But the fact that they could percieve and if they were strong enough command those kind of creatures was highly apprecieted, because that meant that if by miracle they decided to be benevolent, or if most likely someone offered a good deal they might help to solve a rare kind of problems that humans couldn't understand well.

Luka opened his eyes when a sheet was moved by the wind and stick to him. He sighed and took the sheet, staring at it, he seemed to be very focused. "Hm..." he moved it in his hands like if it was somekind of precious object. Finally he got it. And he started to fold it and unfold it in a strange pattern, like if it was some kind of code. "Hah hah!" When it was done the paper had the form of some sort of thing with wings, but not quite a bird, Luka wondered if it could stay in the air if throw, and he decided to give it a try. So he stood and went out of the room with a confident walk, closing behind. He wondered if King was still taking his sun bath, he guessed so, things had got pretty dark last night.

Speaking of the devil... he suddenly saw the Light dragon in his human form, he was sitting by a window and emanating a sound so soft that it was hardly audible. He was all alone, and Luka was actually a but surprised with it. A human had searched him for a silly deal and another one had beeing spying or something, and yet none had approach the Light Dragon? Humans were indeed stupid.

Anyway Luka, who still had his hand in his pockets turned a little to contemplate the scene, but being careful with the angle so his eyes won't catch too much sunlight. And then throw the paper airplanebird-like creature he had made. Surprisingly it did fly! Well, more like planed, landing close to the Light Dragon. "Close..." he muttered.

"Hey, what are you doing by tempting people to push you throught the window?" he called raising an eyebrown, and even if he closed his eyes and gave a dramatic disapproval deny with his head, helding a serious expresion like if it was a serious matter, in his voice there was a hint of a smirk, .

But then he opened again and stared at King, with a light shrug. "Care to go for a bite?" he said wondering if King already had breakfast or if he just avoided getting close to the kitchen because of the noisy humans, like he had.

Imagining places that I've never seen
                                                        The morning of life and the end of all dreams
                                                        And the darkness it still held no evil or fear
                                                        Yes the darkness it still held no evil or fear

/
      User ImageUser Image

((O.O.C: First part is random briefing of darkness dragons! It can totally be ignored. ou o' ))

Timid Prophet

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Where would you go? What would you do if I cast you aside. I've dealt with betrayal before from a human.But now I see this as a way to shut everything else out.I haven't claimed you as mine yet so we shouldn't make a huge deal out of it." Alexander lost it as he was kissing Aralyn his hunger growing stronger. He allowed her to speak again and when she did Alexander's eyes widened. Did he mishear her? She wanted to give her all to Alexander? He could only hear his heart as if he was going to pass out. "Aralyn...I love you. I will accept all of you and thank you for giving it to me."He kissed her forehead and laid her in the flowers

TIME SKIP

Alexander laid beside Aralyn. Currently he was fully dressed and propping his head up. He had a rose in his hand and he lightly dusted Aralyn's face with the pedals. The pedals of the cherry blossoms fell on her body. Aralyn was his now. "Now you are mine. I had a bad experience with trust once so it is hard for me. I trust you now." Fancy words for saying 'don't betray me again'

crimson dark skies

Sparkly Fairy

Aralyn(Envy)

User Image

With her heart thudding in her chest as she lay calm,and still next to Alexander Aralyn reveled in the moment as he spoke to her,and coated her in flower petals.Feeling her body coming down from the clouds he had put her on Aralyn nodded to his words agreeing that she was his now,and he now held her heart.Hearing him uttered that he now trusted her even after everything she did Aralyn sat up in the flowers and gave him a tender smile."you have all of me now,and i shall do everything in my power not to ever betray you again.My heart,and body are yours."Aralyn professed still feeling the fire inside her corsing throw her vains leaving her still wanting more from him.

"i can't believe what we have done. It felt other wordly,and so amazing. You were so gentle very unlike what I thought you would be."
Aralyn confessed as she once again pushed herself flush with his body then ran her fingers throw his silk green hair. "I was almost certain when I got here that i would not fall for anyone,and yet here I sit my heart given to you,and my body as well."Aralyn said wanting to pull off his clothing and feel his body tight to her's again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff