Are you daring enought to join

yes of course 0.47058823529412 47.1% [ 16 ]
no thank you 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
poll whore 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 >

Sparkly Fairy

Aralyn(Envy)
Ruled by my sin I am Envy I want everything because I have nothing. I am sorry if I hurt you I do not mean to. Please forgive me if I have destroyed you I can not help myself.

User Image

Nodding her head as he walked away Aralyn felt a tinge of sadness as Ageis left her alone in the room with no one to talk to to make her feel better.Realizing he was right she should be thinking about her sisters because they to were griving over the loss of Alexis.Forcing herself to stand up thou the pain in her stomach was still there Aralyn decided then that she would go searching for them and hope to maybe find comfort in one of them.Making her way into the unlite hall way Aralyn stumbled threw the halls doing everything she could to stay on her feet."Zuri,Dahlia,Deja anyone where are you guys please I need you."Aralyn cried out as she slumped against the wall and slipped down to a sitting position unable to keep walking because her body was still hurting so much.

Resting her head against the shaky wall Aralyn looked up,and down the hall way looking for anyone that could take her to one of her sisters so she wouldn't feel so alone. At that moment anyone would have been nice to see as long as they would comfort her,and make her feel less alone.

Ruthless Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  It took some time before the twins eventually had something that was presentable. Throughout the preparation of the meal, Mu had to constantly shrug his sister off whenever she leaned over the skillet, threatening to catch her hair on fire. Myron had no skill whatsoever in the kitchen, but often clung to her brother if ever decided to cook them something to eat. On most occasions, Myron ate her food raw without complaint unless Tlaloc provided something for the twins to eat. Although now, they were forced to cook for the dragons that they were meant to slaughter. Fill the pig up, and roast it.

Mu lifted the plate off the table and peered over at his twin, arching a brow tiredly as asked, “Who is this supposed to be for?”

Myron peered up at the man, her brows knitting together with a momentary thought flashing behind her eyes. Raising a finger, she nibbled at her nail and pensively glanced at the floor. After a brief period of silence, Myron stared up at her brother with glossy eyes and shrugged her shoulders. “I can’t…recall…”

With an aggravated groan, Mu dropped the plate back onto the wooden table before wiping his hands on a towel repeatedly, grumbling beneath his breath as Myron hovered by his dish. She prodded the food with her finger tentatively, only to receive an irritable glare aimed in her direction. “Just eat it.”

An excited squeal erupted from Myron as she giddily snatched the plate, prepared to dig in face first as opposed to using cutlery. “If you insist, Br—” The woman suddenly fell silent as she dropped the plate, sending the fish to ruins as its platter shattered across the floor. Raising a nose into the air, she arched her back and took a deep whiff of the scents swirling around her before her crimson eyes darted toward a broken window.

“That smell…”

She bolted across the room, sending the table beside her toppling onto its side. With her petite stature, she struggled to peer out of the glass pane, forcing her to clamber up and hunch over the window. Mu dragged himself to her side, squinting at the silhouettes drawing closer to the door.

Digging her nails into the wood, Myron giggled excitedly as her brother heaved an exasperated groan. “More lizards, Mu! MORE LIZARDS!

Mu slapped a hand over his sister’s mouth and used the other to scratch his head, clearly surprised by the new arrivals. Did Tlaloc expect this to occur? They had just managed to dwindle the dragons’ numbers to a mere pair, but now it seemed like their troupes were being replenished.

“Quiet down, Myron.” Mu yanked her off the table, sending her toppling to the floor and tumbling into the opposing wall. Once she managed to dust off her knees and rise to her feet, Mu cocked his head to the entrance and beckoned his sister to follow. She nodded eagerly in response, but before she could exit the kitchen, Mu struck an arm out before her and placed a finger to his lips. “Not a word from you.”

In response, the woman clamped down on her tongue but a twisted grin remained on her face.

“That’ll do, I guess…” Mu muttered, lowering his hand and leading the way into the main hall. Once they arrived, it was evident that two of the guests had already made their way inside. It was unsurprising, considering there were more holes in the castle than there were doors. Mu sighed and glanced over his shoulder at Myron, nodding to the woman and dragon who had already been prodding at a fireplace. ”Go.” He mouthed at her before approaching the main doors.

As Myron scampered off, Mu took a deep breath and heaved the two doors opening, greeted by a suspicious blonde, and a man who appeared to be from the southern lands. With a kind and warm smile, Mu stepped aside to allow the men in. “Good morning, sires,” Mu greeted the mysterious dragons. “Please, step inside. We cannot offer you more shelter than what we have now, but I’m sure it’s better than standing in the snow.” Mu chuckled, somehow managing a nonchalant and easy-going attitude.

Myron, on the other hand, was quite the opposite. When Mu had sent her along, she nearly ran to greet the guests with her head hanging eerily, and her arms draped loosely at her sides. Darting forward, she came to a sudden stop as she observed the two guests with eager eyes. Her brows pulled together but her smile grew wider, revealing a peculiar expression.

“M’lady, you have arrived… yes, so pretty,” she reached towards the woman, but recognizing her behaviour, she yanked her hand back to her side uneasily before turning to the man. “And sire… welcome.” She bowed to the pair before turning her attention to the fireplace burning idly.

“Shall I fetch you both something to warm up? Hm?” She asked, pinching her lips together as her eyes trailed along the woman’s exposed skin. “You must be so cold! So very cold…”

Ruthless Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How he had been greeted by his closest ally and friend was more than refreshing to say the least. The Metal Dragon was not accustomed to friendships, but simply alliances. However, this particular ancient deity was someone who had stood by Aegis when very few did. Now that he was able to see his friend after such a long time, it did put the silver-topped man in high spirits. There were few, if any at all, who had seen Aegis as pleasant as he was then.

When Zephyr commented on how he had grown, Aegis simply glanced down at his human form in slight surprise. It had been a while since he last had a run in with the Air Dragon. He certainly was not the boulder-sized dragon he was today. If anything, he was perhaps only two thirds of what he stood up to now. Aegis shrugged his shoulders, seemingly uncaring for any developments on his own side of the world. What he wanted to know was how the lecher had been.

One surprise after another, Aegis was informed that he was brought a gift as a token of appreciation for fighting alongside his friend. “Simply nonsense, I don’t require such a gift.” Battling alongside Zephyr was an honour, not just a duty. He was still quite young then, and far too inexperienced, but that was the most crucial time in his life: when he had a taste of victory. It was then that Aegis discovered his passion to fight and battle in wars. It was at that time that he found his warrior niche.

After the Air Dragon noted on how much he had grown, Aegis scoffed and glanced away sheepishly. “Yes, well, it has been quite some time, Zephyr.”

He was barely out of his hatchling years when Aegis was taken in by the flamboyant hair-flipper. Thanks to him, however, the metal chunk was now recognized as one of the most powerful dragons in all the kingdoms. He became a vital chess piece in the eyes of nearly every ruler. Zhong, at the moment, was the fortunate dragon to have the shield was his ally.

Retrieving himself from nostalgic memories, Aegis approached the bed apprehensively as his smoking partner began to—and not surprisingly—dote on the woman. Suppressing the urge to roll his eyes, Aegis snatched the box and began to unravel the folds. What he found inside was enough to enslave the poor dragon. This simple gesture made him feel as though he was now in debt to the Air Dragon, having craved for cigarettes for far too long.

“Reliable as always. How did he know?” Aegis murmured beneath his breath as he folded back the arms of the box. Glancing over his shoulder at the twosome quietly speaking to one another, Aegis sighed and frowned at the sight. Typical. She has a pulse, so I suppose she will do well for him. Even his thoughts were laced heavily with sarcasm.

His attention refocused on the woman who appeared quite…awful. While he had been working for the past few days, he recalled the tiny brunette darting between room to room in concern over her sisters. A highly admirable and loyal trait. He commended the woman for that, but it seemed her body was taking quite a toll on itself for receiving such negligence.

Aegis wished to leave the woman alone. Having an overly-emotional human on hand was never helpful, and it was proven through countless events. Hoping Zephyr would pick up the cue, Aegis cleared his throat to urge Zephyr to move things along.
                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                            Zephyr took more of a closer look, his eyes scanning who he had deemed as the Thundercloud. However, she seemed to be a lazy moving cloud, quite possibly due to the fatigue shown on her face. He took no shame in examining her close up, sizing up the small girl. She was under five foot, light as a feather. Small in stature and chest, but both would serve as a good means for a sturdy but light baby air dragon. Yes. That would do. And then he would focus his search on the surrounding maids to get more of a chance for potential seed and legacies to grow. But of course, he would not begin to play with the Thundercloud just yet. She seemed so tired already that it would have just been a bore to the air dragon. And Zephyr hated to be bored. "Well, if you need a nap, at least you can take one in this room. I guess that we share it now, which personally, makes my life easier. I won't need to be a terrible bore and do the normal routine of demanding you to stay within my bedchambers until you are... well... carrying. Besides, there's plenty of space to sleep. You're just so tiny, it's no wonder such a large bed you haven't gotten lost in. " he joked, giving a crooked grin as the winds around him seemed to flip his hair again.

"Dahlia... that's a nice name. Nice face to put it to as well, though you have the dark circles. And your hair is a mess. We should probably fix that later; no use to tame hair if your're going to sleep. I assume that fatigue is because of the battle. Nothing that a little shut eye and some lotions can't fix and we can get that pretty little face back up to condition. Though if you have any trouble sleeping, I do suggest some... things." he said to her, winking flirtatiously as the chains around his neck clinked around gently.

Without missing a beat, he heard Aegis contest the gift. However, in no time, he heard him open the gift up, and seemingly take the delight in the room, so much so Zephyr could also feel his breath change to that of one of excitement. He took this time however to examine more of Dahlia's body with his hungry eyes, but in reality, he would have made eyes with any of the seven girls brought to the castle, and that invitation included a one way pass for his muse of the night, assuming that they were fertile and fit to carry a child.. He just had not met them yet. He could almost feel Aegis' words purr softly on the soft exhale of breath, and the air dragon turned his head now and chuckled, hearing Aegis clear his throat. He stood up now and decided that instead of standing, he fell back, a cloud from the surrounding vapors suddenly formed under him, stopping his fall, and he reached out for Stratus, strumming a couple of notes before looking at the metal dragon. The way Zephyr floated upon the cloud, his back and body supported while his one leg hung off the side made him look like an ancient god of the winds. And while Zephyr was a much older dragon, he was no god, gods were immaculate. He had a much bloodier, and more sex filled history.

It was no matter now. Having his mandolin in his hands he strummed a couple of notes."My my, just because I'm old doesn't mean I've lost my memory. Besides my lovely fool, it's a matter of logic. I've heard what has happened here. Word doesn't take long to travel in Kayoney. And for me to be summoned to make sure the lines of the air dragons here needs to be filled? I could only assume that there were some luxuries that were... lacking. However, I do love the sheet metal you put up! It adds some spice!" He heard Aegis clear his throat, the reason why he took his new position on the cloud. Also because he was lazy. And yet, now it seemed like he was truly the last air dragon around. He would wait for Aegis to leave, or at least follow him out. Or he would at least wait to make sure the little Thundercloud was able to float herself back onto her bed. Either of which was a good option.

"Besides, you know I spoil you. You should have expected that by now. I've been doing so since you were a little, cute metal ball rolling around. Even when I'm eight thousand years old I'll still spoil you. And look just as damn beautiful as I do now. Maybe not you if you don't take care of yourself and rust away, but me? Definitely" he said to Aegis, a bit of his vanity finally showing as he looked to the Metal Dragon.

Lambrecht hadn't even knocked on the door when some wild woman barged through the door ahead of him. She turned and introduced herself, inquiring about Lambrecht's and olive skinned man who appeared next to him's relation to the castle. Lambrecht simply looked at her bewildered and replied, "Unfortunately miss, I don't know why I'm here. I only know that I am here."

The strange olive skinned man then asked Lambrecht if he were the owner of the damaged castle, and offering some sort of truce with the...dragons of this land? Dragons? thought Lambrecht, Are those real?He simply replied, "No, I'm not the dragon who owns this castle. My apologies, sir."

Lambrecht could tell this...dragon was sizing him up, as if there were something interesting or strange about him. Thankfully, at that moment, a man opened the door formally bidding them entrance. Lambrecht humbly thanked them and stepped into the castle.

They had barely crossed the threshold when Edgar, on his shoulder, whispered to Lambrecht, "What kind of goddamn circus is this place?"

Lambrecht shushed his companion, encouraging him to be polite reminding him, "You brought me here in the first place, my feathered friend."

"That may be," retorted Edgar, "But I forgot what a bunch of weirdos these people are."

They looked around the hall, taking in the impressive, albeit eclectic, group of people present. Lambrecht found himself wondering, "If everyone around here is expecting dragons, how many of these strangers are dragons?" Edgar jarred him from his thoughts, encouraging him to look at a white haired gentlemen, muttering, "See that guy over there? Is it just me or does he smell like dirt?"

"For goodness sake Edgar! Behave yourself!" Lambrecht urged in a frantic whisper. "We've only just arrived here, at YOUR behest might I remind you. We can't afford to make enemies due to your lack of a filter!" Edgar simply grumbled in response at having been scolded.

With that, the pair wandered off down a random hallway to look around the castle and get the lay of the land, as it were.

Tipsy Streaker

❀Dahlia❀
User Image
"You will not be punished for your anger...

As the dragon slid his eyes all over her, she could practically feel his gaze on her body, and she didn't like it. Her lips turned up into a grimace, as she wrapped her arms across her stomach, as if trying to hide. She blinked slowly as she turned her eyes to the ground, the attention she was getting unwanted. She hated the fact that he was already outwardly speaking about impregnating her, and she furrowed her brows in anger. Even in her exhaustion, somehow she managed to incite that stir of energy inside her, though remarkably weaker than it had been the last night she'd felt it.

"I don't need to share a bed. I can find my own. The place may be a mess, but I don't mind sleeping on a sofa if I have to..."
she said sternly, though her voice was much weaker than she had intended. Instead of sounding annoyed, she simply sounded out of breath and squeaky. Hearing herself made her cheeks flush. This sucks...maybe I don't look intimidating, but I'm not some weakling either. she thought, frustrated that she let herself reach such a sorry state. She had glanced at Aegis earlier and noticed his look, and she could tell he was thinking the same thing. She didn't need to look in a mirror to know how horrendous she appeared right now.

As Zephyr picked up his conversations with Aegis once more, she watched him form something like a cloud to lounge on. It was amazing what these dragons could do, but the fact they had these abilities at all scared her. She knew all too well how strong they could be, and it frightened her, but she would be damned if she were to cower in their presence and lose her dignity.

It seemed they weren't paying attention to her anymore, so she mumbled under her breath, "I don't need fixing. If you want to pamper somebody, find someone els-" but before she could finish her threat, her mouth opened wide into a yawn. She covered her face in embarrassment, stomping her foot lightly on the ground. The flow of energy inside her leaked out at the movement, and a pressure emanated from her, pushing the furniture and people in the room a few millimeters away from her. She didn't even notice since her eyes were under her hands, trying to figure out a way to not hate herself for acting this way in front of these lizards. The force, however, came from herself, and sapped the remaining energy she'd been clinging to.

"Ugh, whatever..."
she finally said, rubbing one eye as she walked to the almost empty suitcase on the floor which held most of her belongings. Her steps were unstable, and for some reason she could barely tell how far she had walked before she kicked the suitcase with her toe, forcing her to stop. She looked down, her mind going completely blank, forgetting what she was doing, as she swayed for a few moments on legs just barely providing any support. Soon that support was gone, and she slipped into sleep, her body going limp as it fell.

...You will be punished by it."

Beloved Gawker

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
User Image
                                          Constance’s heart was racing. Her mind a frantic haze as the sickening sounds of the battle that echoed around her filled her mind with all sorts of images.

Focus Connie. You have to focus. She drew in a deep breath, closed her eyes and listened first to her heartbeat and let everything else fall away. With each breath, that she drew in her heart slowed to an easy beat. The chaos fell away and reaching out to either side she flicked her wrist the singular motion extended her walking stick and that was when she heard, it or felt it. Something was coming and before long she was engaging in a sightless battle with whatever it was.

Without her sight she had to rely on her other senses. She could feel the heat from the creature. Smell it’s rotting flesh and hear it’s labored breathing and the shifting of it’s feet in the snow not to mention the subtle shifting in the air as it moved around her. Dancing. Slashing out and each attack she deflected with a twirl of her cane. With a dancers grace and concentration, she dueled the beast who roared in outrage each time she struck it.

She could feel her sisters nearby and prayed that they would make it and then—

The earth shook beneath her feet and she stumbled backwards her warms shooting out to her sides doing awkward little circles as she tried to steady herself. What in the world was – and then it roared and the faint metallic scent teased her nose. She spun around on her heels and her eyes snapped open. A dragon? She squinted, despriately trying to see it in it’s natural form but the dim light it was a daunting task but then it turned to face her and she caught the faintest gleam of light casting off of the beast.

Metal? She thought but before she could think more or it or ask a gust of warm dragon breath unsteadied her footing and sent her teetering backwards again, this time she was prepared for it and shifted her foot backwards to steady herself but never once did she take her gaze from him. He’d…he’d saved her. She was sure of it, could feel it all the way down to her toes but why? She certainly hadn’t been kind to him nor had he been to her, so…why had he helped her?

Time xx s k I p

The past three days had been—they had barely seemed to happen. Constance had been lost in a fog, unsure, no unable to believe in all the death that had occurred one of them being her older sister Alexis. Her heart was sore, nearly breaking of it and she’d been sadly the one to find her. She’d wished in that moment that she had been truly blind just so that she could get the horrific image out of her mind. Her sister’s mouth had been open with a scream that no one could hear and her eyes...

Constance drew in a deep breath to steady the tears that were on the cusp of freeing themselves. She quickly whipped at her eyes with her bandaged hands and stared out the window of her chamber. Her cane was settled across her lap somehow in the midst of the battle it’d been broken. The metal core snapped clean in two and now she had no idea what she was going to do.

But the damage to her cane was such an insignificant lose.

She could still feel the blood and no matter how many times she bathed, scrubbed her skin raw she could still smell it. But at least her sister’s hadn’t been hit with more lose unlike the Dragons. Five had fallen, not that it mattered any to her only from what she’d heard the previous males were at least kind and little was known or could be said about the new arrivals that would undoubtedly be gracing their halls except for Jokull – the ice Dragon who had saved her sister from what could only be said as hysteria. She didn’t know much about what had happened to Deja but what ever it had been had left her catatonic.

And the Dragon had let really no one enter his lair where her sister was sleeping. Save for Zuri…

She gritted her teeth all of these thoughts—she needed a distraction. Staring out into the world beyond her jail cell, she thought of the metallic dragon who had saved. Her curiosity had been a blaring, nagging siren in the back of her mind. Who was he, why had he helped her, what did he wish to gain? Her only clue on whom he might be was the distinct metallic scent that had permeated the air, whispering to her a truth. A truth that was no growing louder as reality settled around her.

So with a deep breath the young woman slipped from her chair leaving behind her precious cane and headed out of her room allowing her other senses to lead the way.

Constance walked down a seemingly endless corridor when a cluster of voices snagged her attention. Her head tilted to the side, ease dropping upon the group. Two voices stood out amongst the three one her sister and one belonged to the very male she sought out. She drew in a deep breath, he’d been in the hall recently. His scent heavy, thick and nearly overwhelming to her . With furrowed brows she glanced up at the wide oak door – wasn’t this Dahlia’s room? She thought and unsettling feeling washing over her as she grabbed the door handle and jerked the door open just in time to see her sister fall over.

“Dahlia!” She screeched and ran to her sister’s side dropping to her knees and gently rolling her sister over. Her hands were on her siblings face, smoothing her hair back from her face. Was she breathing? Oh god oh god oh god! Not again. Imagines of Alexis’ face flashed before her eyes, melding in with Dahlia’s. Blood she could smell it. Smell it everywhere. She drew in a deep breath, tears beading in the corners of her eyes. “Lia? Lia? Please answer me.” Please be okay.

Tipsy Kitten

User ImageXXXYASAMINE xpridex

What a peculiar beginning.

The ashen haired male approached her slowly, eyebrows pinched together with annoyance. She watched him carefully, the corners of her lips drooping with each of his long strides. His light eyes roved her body intimately, and her cheeks flushed, her fingers itching to draw her hair around her form, so that she might conceal her naked flesh. Her heart raced, the reality of her fate sinking deep. She was here to exposed and used; she couldn't be shy, else she'd only be making the process difficult on herself.

Of course, the moment he spoke, the spell was broken. He'd pronounced her name wrong, and his final response left her wondering. No relation...Was he...not a dragon then? Nor a servant? Of course not; He is garbed far too fine to be the help. Was he simply lost then? Or had he simply not understood her question? She could only assume. "Yasamin," She corrected softly as he moved away, returning to his place beside the fireplace. Except this time, it didn't remain barren. The mystery male - he'd given no name either - stoked a blaze forth, lighting the room with a warm glow. Yasamin sighed with relief and delight as the heat flooded her body, coaxing color and life back into the woman's flesh. He sat, and Yasamin turned away - he had made it clear he wished to be left alone.

The flaxen haired male's response only confused her further. He...didn't know why he was present? Then why had he come? Was he merely summoned, and a debriefing would be supplied later? How unfortunate... He was in for quite the shock. At least, he was if breeding unnerved the dragons as it did the humans. Or was it just her? Oh my... What a troubling realization.

While she pondered to herself, a maid and butler hurried into the room, branching off to attend to the different groups. The male hooked toward the front door, welcoming the arrivals who had yet to enter, and the woman stumbled toward Yasamin. Absently, Yasamin glanced toward the door, noticing the presence of a second male. Her eyes widened, lips parting. A lord from her land's! She was certain of it. How comforting! Someone who might understand the plight of this dreadful cold... The maid's erratic movements startled Yasamin out of her thoughts, and she watched the woman warily, flinching back as the maid extended her arm forward, muttering a compliment. This maid...was she quite all right? Yasamin regarded her curiously for a minute, and then offered the maid a cheerful smile. She certainly seemed odd, but it didn't mean she was dangerous.

"Oh, yes! Something to drink, perhaps? That would be lovely. I could help you, if you would like." But then she recalled where she was, and attempted to back track. "Er...unless that would not be permitted?" Were the rules different here? The transition from slumming it on the streets to living among majesty was...difficult. She was no longer sure of her place. What was she to do all day, now that her time would not be spent attempting to survive? Was she just to be passed from one dragon to the next, until a seed took hold, and then lie in wait for labor?
    User Image

███▐│██████ ║ zhong
              FIRE DRAGON

For three days, Zhong brooded. Injured and furious, Zhong locked himself in his room, despite the damage, and raged. He snarled at any servant who attempted to enter and destroyed everything that had remained intact after the battle. The castle was in ruins and littered with gore, five of his brethren and one of the women were dead, along with over half of the castle staff, most of the survivors were bed ridden, and it was all at the doing of Tlaloc.

Tlaloc.

Zhong snarled, slamming his fist into the ornate mirror, the only thing he had thus far allowed to survive. The glass spider webbed under the force, and then fell in shards, littering the ground, already filthy with crusted blood. He'd been looking at the healing wounds on his back, the massive T that the minion he'd fought had carved into his back. He couldn't stand the thing; he'd skin every inch of skin from his back, if it meant ridding himself of the thing.

On the fourth day, Zhong composed himself, called for a maid. The same one he'd forced to act as a poison tester entered, her fingers trembling as she opened the door. Charlotte. That was her name...right? He only knew it because she seemed unfortunate enough to always be around when he required a member of the help. A lovely thing, with golden hair and honey eyes. We really should have just screwed the maids... He thought with a sigh, raking a hand through his unruly hair.

"Take my things to a spare room...one that is intact." He ordered, his tone exhausted. He was exhausted. Charlotte nodded briskly and set to work, and Zhong left the room, suddenly starved.

But on his way through the winding halls, a soft hello? caught his attention. Zhong paused, listening for more, but the owner of the voice was silent now. Curious, he entered the room he'd heard the voice come from...to find Deja, sitting up in bed. She looked a mess, and likely for good reason; he'd heard she'd fainted after the battle, and had been largely unconscious for most of the time that had passed. He contemplated turning to leave, but well...she'd already seen him. "Finally awake, are you? Or are you planning on fainting again? So pathetic..." He scoffed with a frown, crossing his arms. "How do you plan on carrying a dragon's child, if you cannot handle a little blood?"

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image
                                                  Jokull stood outside—crimson pools peered out over the destruction and a small smirk touched his lips. He’d already claimed his woman, whether she’d known it or not. When first watching the women, Lust had seemed the most interesting and willing to fit his needs but the wench had already gotten with child, her belly would soon be swelling with the Fire Dragon’s b*****d and the next choice he had been unsure of till he found her in the midst of the battle. She was strong, powerful and would give him many strong sons and that was why she now laid in his bed.

He was surprised with how Gluttony had manifested in her. With most it was strong cravings but with her, it had lached onto her inner strength and will power and molded it to it’s liking forming a huntress or sorts that that pleased him, intrigued him.

He’d kept her away from prying eyes only allowing the oldest to have entry into his lair. Then again, with the history betwixt Lust and Gluttony he would have made a terrible mistake had he kept the two apart. The news had been given to her about the untimely death of her sister in one of the few moments of lucidity but that was days ago and she still had not awaken but soon, soon she would and soon he would show her what he had planned for her.

The ice dragon folded his arms over his wide chest and closed his eyes. He hadn’t left her side since he’s brought her into the room, but the temperatures humans needed to live was just irritating to him. The cold, icy mountains were his home and he ached for them after so long. However the freshly fallen snow eased his discomfort so he’d ventured to the balcony, and stripped off his cloths with a mere wave of his hand.

He was a patient man and would wai—

His head lifted, his irises slowly shifted toward the edge of his vision. It seemed he did not have to wait any longer. He mused. With a charming smile Jokull turned around to enter the room when another voice a very non feminem voice echoed in his chambers. The ice dragon’s temper rose, spiking dangerously as the air around him dropped below zero and frosted his breath as he let out a slow hiss.

How dare the mongrel enter his chambers?

Only to make matters worse it was the Fire Dragon, Zhong, one of the lucky two who still remained and he was an arrogant p***k. Why couldn’t his wraiths have done him off? Left behind one of the weaker Dragons that he could have easily picked off at a later date? Rolling his shoulders he lifted his head high and purposely he remained completely nude as he strode into the room, pushing the doors open with a gust of icy air as he settled his eyes upon the male as he easily shifted himself in between the human woman and the Dragon. His skin glistened in the dim light of the room, shimmering like a cut diamond as he regarded the male.

“What is pathetic is a lad such as yourself finding it wise to walk into my den.” He replied, snapping his teeth together that hardly resembled that of a human now.No longer were they smooth and rounded but sharp and pointed—deadly. His true form rising, settling just below the surface readying to explode at any moment.

His gaze slid up and down the male sizing him up before. “And the matter of her carrying a Dragon’s babe matters little to you,” The corner of his mouth ebbed into a twisted dark smile, a predatory gleam danced in his eyes. “What you should be worried about Dragon is for your own welfare at the moment.” He gave a dry chuckle. “Because if you don’t leave at this moment I will make you, and I promise you won’t like my methods.” His nails elongated and the fire place snuffed out as a gust of icy wind came down the chimney.

This matter had nothing to do with his…affiliation with Tlaloc and everything to do with this was his territory. Everything in the room belonged to him including the woman and he would be damned if he would allow anyone especially the likes of a self absorbed hothead that stood before him. “So what will it be?”

ooc;; will be adding a graphic to this tomorrow~ Zhong ya done goofed.

Hilarious Conversationalist

User Image
▄*~Deja~*▄
❤Her loves: Her sisters, and her frying pan.❤

Deja had already accepted the fact that it would probably be a strange morning.

She pushed back her hair a bit as she still rubbed her eyes, when the ever so familiar voice jarred her awake and alert. And of all times, she was in her nightgown. Now luckily, it was just a normal slip, but that didn't mean that it didn't cling tight to her features. Wait... how did she get into her slip? Who bandaged her? She noticed some wrappings and bandages had been removed, from what it seemed. But now that didn't matter.

She looked up into the lava colored eyes of Smokestacks Von Coalforbrains. At this point, Deja still had not called him by his actual name. When she had been mocking and taunting him, embarrassing him in front of the other dragons, purposefully she would purr the words out like "Master" though she would never mean it. Truthfully, if he ever wanted to hear his name from her mouth, he'd have to establish his dominance over the cook and quell her defiance, but she wouldn't make that easy for him. Now, of all the people in the world to greet her in the morning, it was the fire drake. Why couldn't it have been the dark dragon? At least she could expect to be drugged.

Oh wait, he was dead now. She guessed her food was safe, but this sudden realization that her deal had been broken because death came to some of the dragons now irritated her. But, even with this castle destroyed, she would find how be made the source of those drugs. Before, when Zuri had given her the information of Alexis' death in one of her more lucid moments, she felt nothing but grief, and did not register the death of the other lizards. Now that she thought of it, Zhong was not mentioned. How disappointing. And now he dared show his stupidly attractive, and equally stupid douchey attitude to her. Even better.

She listened to his words and for a moment, the look of irritation went away, replaced with confusion. Fainting? What had happened? Everything had seemed to be a blur. From what she gathered in her catatonic state, she had been outside with Connie and Dahlia. And there was a man, all bloodied, with a sword. He rushed at her. After that, it was all a blur, until the last memory was looking up into the eyes of a man with long snowy locks and piercing crimson eyes. While they shared the same eye color, Deja's eyes were alight with her own passion and ferocity inside of her. Blood; there had been blood all over her... in her hair, up her arms. She remembered there being blood, but how did that get there? What had she done? Had she killed a person? She tried to hardest to figure out what had happened, but the memories would not resurface.

How did he... he did NOT just ask her that question. As if she wanted to carry a baby to begin with! And even so, he was still a male, so what did HE know about pregnancy. Stupid lizard, she seethed. She looked at him, her eyes piercing. She could feel the retort, something that would probably anger him, or set him over the edge. Deja was about to speak. And then her premonition about the strange morning came true.

She felt the sharp cold wind come into the room, the doors of the balcony near slamming open and turned-- NAKED MAN. THERE IS A NAKED MAN. Deja's thoughts shrieked, realizing how naked he actually was. This isn't even... he's so naked my god. How does he not freeze! Wait... how he spoke... Deja realized that he too was a dragon. Without realizing it, a blush raged across her features, down her neck and shoulders, and some splotches even on her arms. The man was perfectly chiseled, sharp features and broad shoulders, a height taller than her own made him seem like a perfectly molded ice sculpture. She recognized him, the snowy hair that was almost as long as Deja's jet black tendrils, the red eyes. That was the last thing she had seen. Deja also hadn't meant to, but she could also not help but feel a bit... perverse as her eyes also grazed over and below the waist of the white haired dragon. He was... well, naked. And well endowed... Oh my... the cook thought, trying to rip her eyes away because she was too overwhelmed, and he was too naked and BUTT CHEEKS. NOW THERE ARE BUTT CHEEKS IN MY LINE OF VISION. Does he not care? Is this a dragon dominance thing?

He heard him refer to the fire dragon darkly, calling Zhong a lad and saying how it was unwise to intrude on his 'den'. She couldn't help but stifle a chuckle at Zhong being called a lad, the glint back in her eyes. So this was his territory. Then why was she in it? Was she not also blatantly violating this zone? After all, she was in his bed, in one of her slips, her form otherwise would have been nude. But then again, it had not occurred to Deja yet that perhaps, she was ALSO considered his territory. He threatened the fire dragon! He actually flat out threatened him! She watched as he seemed to snuff the fire out in the fireplace, and it became freezing once more. Deja wrapped herself in the blankets even more. However, she had her own piece to say.

She stood up, although it was a bit wobbly because she had been catatonic for four days, and looked at Zhong. Her shoulders were exposed but that was it, as the rest of her body was wrapped in the large blanket, which she would need to apologize to this... snowy dragon for using, since it was his territory, and from how he sounded, his voice hissed like a dragon's hissing, so he was probably not very pleased. At least with her body hidden away mostly she could stand the chill. She waited for the man to finish speaking first. Then, she looked at Zhong, eyes alight with defiance, the insult bubbling out. "You know what I find funny hot cakes?" she said to him. "I find it really funny that you're calling me pathetic. My sister died on your watch, as well as many others. Maybe if you knew how to fight as well as you knew how to be an a*****e, you'd actually have some established leadership. It only proves to me whatever heir you have will be just as weak and as arrogant as his father." she said to him. Then, she looked him dead in the eyes, and a smirk lit on her face. "I would much rather cook, be slaved away, and even carry the seed of the Wizard or any of his minions on his side. If the stories are true, then at least he could produce a strong heir that can protect us." she said to Zhong, not quite realizing the nerve she could potentially strike.

Ruthless Hunter

Keeping his eyes trained on the Air Dragon, Aegis watched as the old man reclined back onto nest of clouds. How convenient it was to have such a trick up his sleeve. It was then that Zephyr began to explain his reason for being at the castle. Well, by no surprise, it was for the same reason the human women were summoned in the first place: to repopulate and replenish the dwindling numbers of the dragons. Even Zephyr, who had probably countless offspring by this point, would not be able to keep the Air Dragon race alive for long.

After being complimented for his make-shift walls, Aegis bowed his head respectfully. However, it was quickly admitted by Zephyr that he had been spoiling the Metal Dragon. He went on about his juvenile days, to which Aegis responded to with slanted eyes. “Well, how unfortunate that I became the one son who did not share your bloodline," Aegis muttered stiffly. The idea of sharing the same gene pool as Zephyr, despite how great of a dragon he was, often left the Metal Dragon shivering in fear.

Glancing back at the present human, it was increasingly evident now how worn she had been. Aegis took a sharp breath and held it in his chest briefly as he peered back at Zephyr. It would have been best for the two to leave and carry on their business alone. Both parties would benefit: the woman would have her privacy, and so would Aegis.

Just at that moment, the woman began to teeter back and forth until... Thud. Aegis watched as the human dropped to the floor, seemingly passed out. As if right on cue, the door slammed open and in came the blind child.

“Ah..."

How delicate this situation became. Two male dragons in a bedroom with an unconscious female human. The only thing they had in their defence was that they had been wearing clothes. However, it didn't seem that accusations were this human's priority, but actually ensuring that her sister-- Dahlia, apparently-- had been all right. After losing one sister, Aegis was not surprised by how panicked this particular woman was.

Aegis lifted his chin, gazing up at the ceiling momentarily before allowing his eyelids to drop. Taking a deep breath, he pressed his lips together and glanced back at Zephyr. “Take her to bed," he instructed. He began to step toward the redhead until he realized the potential chance for miscommunication between him and the Air Dragon. "Place her in a bed. Alone...for now." He muttered the last two words low beneath his breath, knowing that it wouldn't be too long before Zephyr would corner the human, and lure her into his chambers with Stratus. It was slightly disturbing how often it occurred, and it took a number of metal sheets to prevent any sound from travelling into his room.

Tired as well, Aegis did not plan on arguing with any of the women at the current time. He already was fuelled by battle and tobacco, and so the edge of lacking his guilty pleasures had dissipated. Now, he was simply sleepy.

Laying a hand on her shoulder, Aegis attempted to nudge her away. “She has just fallen asleep. Let her rest. She has not slept yet," he said, his tone firm but calm. His suddenly eyes scanned the vicinity in search for the woman's trusty cane that she had taken into habit of using as a weapon against her enemies. Seeing none nearby, Aegis turned back to the woman

“Come, let's leave her be," he urged her, peering back at Zephyr with a slight nod. Pressing at the sides of her shoulders, Aegis eased the woman up and began to lead her to the door.

“And you, human? Have you eaten?"

He could not have any more of the women die or grow weak. They were more crucial now than ever.
    User Image

███▐│██████ ║ zhong
              FIRE DRAGON

Why did he bother?

He could have continued on down the hall, but in a rare display of curious concern, he'd ventured into the room to check on the woman. Naturally, he hadn't coddled her, but neither had he ignored her cry for attention - that counted for something, right?

Apparently not.

Before Deja could respond, a very naked mystery dragon burst in, pining himself as an ice drake through the use of his powers. Urgh. It might have been cliche, but Zhong hated their kind - pompous assholes, the lot of them. Last he'd heard, the blizzard bastards were all but extinct, and if the tales were true, then it was no wonder this one had jumped on the chance at reproduction. Foregoing introductions, the strange male instead hissed and spat, hackles raised, threats flying. Blah, blah, blah. Any other time, any other day, Zhong would have flared with the rage the second the opposing male had stepped in front of him. But as he was hardly in the mood to deal with the lunatic's rant, he simply stared blankly, terribly bored. Did this mad man seriously think he cared? This castle, this region...it all belonged to Zhong and Aegis, as the last surviving dragons who had been originally appointed. The rest of the dragons present were merely guests.

Of course, the second the ice dragon had finished, Deja jumped at the chance to throw her piece in. It always amused him, the way she chose to go about "insulting" him - perhaps unknowingly, she always managed to degrade or insult someone she cared for in the process. Slowly, as Deja raved, something peculiar occurred to Zhong. Were these two...involved?! A grin tugged at the corners of Zhong's mouth, and then he laughed - a chuckle, at first, that then evolved and heightened in volume. Oh, this was too amusing. "Wait, wait...You two? Seriously?" He snorted, clearly not taking either of them seriously. He couldn't exactly express why, but he found the pairing highly comical. Good luck, my frozen friend.

Well, he supposed now he should actually address their gibberish. Ignoring the ice drake momentarily, he looked to Deja, his smile still intact. "Assuming your sister perished on my watch thus assumes that I cared to preserve her life. I did not." She knew nothing on his "leadership" - he knew she was simply taking nonsense in an attempt to upset him - so he didn't bother touching that point. "Were it not for me, you would be grieving the loss of more than one sister." Five of his brethren had been murdered in the process of protecting these women - how ungrateful. "And I will be sure to let Zuri know you believe our children will prove incompetent weaklings." Her last bit though....it struck a nerve. His smile faltered, just for a moment, as he recalled his conversation with Aegis right before the battle. Again, he was suspicious. But that was to be dealt with later.

Done with her, he turned his lazy smile to the naked drake. "I hardly care to know who you think you are." Presuming this was his territory...what a fool. The man did not scare nor worry him, so the act was entirely wasted. "Perhaps if you had requested kindly, I would have considered leaving peacefully." He shrugged nonchalantly. Although he wasn't in the mood to deal with this bullshit, the ice drake had challenged his position; there was no way he would now flee with his tail tucked between his legs. "So make me, if you think yourself capable."
                                                            Zephyr eyed Dahlia more, and cocked an eyebrow. She had tried to sound stern, and he was sure that at top condition, she would have been stern, but right now, she was much too tired. He still held Stratus in his hands and had been strumming along absentmindedly. While she had mumbled under her breath, and while the air dragon had missed what she said, he suddenly felt her presence. He had stopped strumming when he felt a pulse of energy move around him, moving things around her an infinitesimal amount. As if on instinct, even when it was a small pulse of energies, his breezes flowed around him, which normally would redirect attacks. It was a terrible habit that just happened every now and then as a result of so much battling. He felt her energy electrify the air, even if it was weak, the chain piercing clinked, and his hair had frizzed upwards a bit. small breezes soon put the fluffy white locks back in their place. So they were right; Tlaloc had returned. No normal human possessed such sorcery on their own. However, if those powers... could they transfer to potential offspring? Could the curses affect their spawn? Could it make them as the dragons more powerful in the long run? If that were the case, then the Air Dragon had already decided his plan of attack. She would not be the only one, but she would be the first he would bed in this palace. Then, on to whatever the next girl would be that was offered to the dragons, pregnant or not. If they were pregnant, than fine, he'd have his fun for the night and move on. One thing was sure; he was not afraid to put up a fight should the other dragons catch on to her ability through Tlaloc; to have such a power, even the potential of the power, transfer to his offspring, it was enough of a reason to mark territory quickly. Then, start to impregnate the maids as backup. If these dolts wouldn't take advantage of all the pretty little things in this palace, he would do it with a smile on his face, and a maid, perhaps even two, in each arm.

Looking back at Aegis for a moment he smiled crookedly. He looked at his hookah, and with his free hand, took in a deep breath before exhaling, the air once again purified by his ancient lungs. "Yes, and you're the only son I have to be proud of. If the spawn of my actual bloodline fails to keep my legacy afloat, then I'd much rather The Shield carry the title of the Western Winds."
                                                            The West Wind looked startled however as he saw the girl drop to the floor. As if on instinct, he reached his hand out, a small enough gust formed under her so at least, while she had crashed with a resounding thud to the ground, it wouldn't be too terribly damaging to her. Sleep had finally claimed her. Almost in another instant, another girl came running through. This one was also a pretty little thing, but she was much too distressed. He would choose not to bother her for now, and maybe ask his metal marble who she was in relation to the negotiations. Aegis seemed to have the situation in check as he was gently nudging the girl off of Dahlia. Zephyr still didn't stand up, rather he floated towards Dahlia on his cloudy perch, placing the mandolin on his back.

He looked at her and nodded his head no, smirking softly. He knew the situation was a bit delicate. He gathered the tiny girl in his arms, throwing each small arm around his neck. He only needed one arm to actually keep the girl hoisted onto him. Using his other hand he placed down, the gust of wind pushing him back up to a standing position. Now, he was not going to place her in the bed, alone, for now as Aegis had said ever so softly. He would conveniently pretend that he hadn't heard his companion's order on that. At least as long as he stayed within the proximity of this upset woman, he wouldn't be causing her so much strife. And perhaps having her sister being easily transported would will the girl to move away from the room.

Zephyr could feel the soft breath of the tiny girl on his neck and he smiled crookedly. "She's so tiny. I remember when you used to be this small Aegis. And you'd just attach your little heavy metal self on my back when we flew. Though I gotta admit, you metal dragons must be made of the heaviest metal in the lands of Kayoney because she's about as light as a feather."
                                                            he said absentmindedly out loud. When he looked at the other girl, he couldn't help but feel a bit bad. He had seen dragons driven to that point of grief on the battlefield. He knew how she had felt herself, the dragons that battled Tlaloc had all been there. "She'll be alright. Nothing like a little bit of shut-eye and she'll be good as new. Though she needs some clothing. I'm going to find a tailor in this palace. Or at least, the nearest merchant. Should you wish, maybe it would be best for the maidens to be removed from this area temporarily." he mentioned to Aegis and Connie. Even if it was to the main hall to get some fresher air, a drawing room for tailors to get her some new clothing, or to the kitchen which was damaged, it was still better than here. The space right now was too cramped.

However, on the inside, Zephyr couldn't help but entertain a childish muse. No more than ten minutes, maybe a half hour maximum, and he already had one of the potential mates in his grasp. And once in the grasp of the Air Dragon, it could be quite... difficult to get out. Meanwhile, it seemed like the dragons that didn't survive, at least to his knowledge, couldn't even go through two days without them being slaughtered. The only one he could think would do the same was Zhong, but he had a hot coal shoved so far up his nether regions that he more so scared women away, if he remembered right. Oh how fun it was to tease him back then! And then bed whatever muse he chose to scare away. It was no wonder that Zephyr was able to bear many offspring, but for the first time, with these potential mates, his spawn might actually survive, and make a name for the Air Dragons.

Maybe he should thank Tlaloc, the silly creature.

Dangerous Codger

User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
The Beast of the Sands
"War brings me where it will. On the burning dunes of my homeland your armies lie scorched and desiccated. But I bring glad tidings. For it is not the steel of my armies, or the winds of my homelands, or the heat of my sun which will bring your demise.
It is my charming smile that will doom your kingdom."

Only knew that he was... not the dragon that owned this castle. His spies must be slipping. He could have sworn a light dragon was mentioned. And this man seemed...no... why would a light dragon have a crow? It seemed preposterously out of character for a beast of sun to have a black carrion bird for a pet. His brow knitted a little as he raised his a hand to his chest.
"My apologies for assuming."
He just couldn't put his finger on this...man?...dragon? He wasn't going to jump to conclusions just yet. But it was... an annoying start. He looked to the red haired man who opened the door. He was going to stay in a busted castle in some frozen god forsaken wasteland...
already Inarhotep was considering to just leave and come back with his armies and burn the place to the ground. But his forces were not as powerful as they should have been. And there were dragons here who would not take kindly to an invasion. Though if they went down after only a few days together it was quite possible he should strike now. No. There was no...game to it that way. And Inarhotep needed play. Needed a distraction. From something he didn't want to think about.

He was led inside.
"It's fine. I'm sure there's a room of suitable decorum somewhere."

He stopped and looked at Yasamine as she AT LAST seemed to notice him. If there was something that irked him, it was when people who SHOULD know their place didn't. But as she eyed him he felt that perhaps she understood that she'd slighted him. Or not, as she talked ot the maid. Inarhotep's eyes rolled. Monkeys. Why did he even bother. The butler seemed more attentive and proper. Inarhotep found his presence...bearable. He just let the lips twitch into a slight smile.
"Ah yes. A room. Perhaps a drink. I find that this land is cold in a strange way. The deserts are so dry in their chill, but this one soaks into your very bones."
He said in a deep, rich voice. He rubbed his arms for dramatic effect. He motioned to the two slaves shakily holding his luggage.
"When you find a room by all means have these two put the luggage int here and then....shuffle off. I don't care what happens to them but I find their presence grating."
He rubbed his temples as he moved closer to the fire.

When Inarhotep walked the long linens traced over the stones. His movements graceful and soft like grains of sand sliding down a dune. He slid past Yasamine as he knelt, his 7 foot frame bending in the middle as he held his hands out to the fire. Watching the flames dance. He took a poker from the fireplace and shuffled a log around. As he continued to warm himself. Waiting for a dragon who seemed more...in charge to show up hopefully. He was making no progress with treaties or treacheries. And that fact left a sour taste in his mouth. Or maybe that was the foul grapes his incompetent servants had brought him. Depending on how the help around this castle was, he may have to steal a few servants of his own to take back to the Southern lands.

With: Mu, Yasamine and others

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas