Sparkly Fairy

User Image

xxCURSESSINSDARKREVENGE

semi-literate
                              created by Crimson dark skies
                              layout & writing by Iribis

Sparkly Fairy

xxSTORY

Long ago, in the world of Kayoney, the human race knew only one God: a dark and powerful wizard, who ruled mercilessly. But after a time, dragons, the great beasts of flight and element, rose to power, exiling the wizard and enslaving the humans, using them for both fodder and labor. For decades, the dragons were in the seat of power, broken into colonies and responsible for their assigned areas. Each land possessed their own necessary craft - livestock, textiles, woodwork, metalwork, etc - which promoted trade and unity among the dragon colonies.

After a time, the dragon colonies found it difficult to work together, and their greed grew. Each colony found they were unsatisfied with unity, and realized they would prefer ruling over every land and industry themselves. War waged, human and dragon alike on the battlefield, each small kingdom fiercely competing for domination.

Our story begins in the land of Ocena, where seven male dragons are the only of their kind to remain. They, like the dragons of the other lands, are determined to win the war, to keep their land and control the others. But theirs is a small corner of Kayoney, and without female dragons to breed with, they fear their numbers won't prove enough. Desperate, the seven dragons turn to a farmer with seven daughters, and force the women back to the dragon's castle, where their job will be to breed and replenish their numbers. Dragon blood runs strong, and even though the mothers will be human, the offspring will prove dragon.

Back in exile, the dark wizard hears of the strife and the struggle, and realizes now is his time to strike. He knows he can't allow the dragons to breed, so he curses the seven human women, embodying them with the spirits of the seven deadly sins - one sin for each woman. In doing so, he hopes to destroy the dragons of Ocena from the inside, and either rid the world of the chosen women to breed through madness, or recruit them to aid his cause.

Sparkly Fairy

xxRULES

◆ Follow Gaia TOS; no cybering, god-modding, etc. Sex will and can happen, so time skip.

◆ Recognize the difference between IC and OOC. Just because someone doesn't like your character IC, doesn't mean they hate you OOC. If you have a problem with someone, work it out through PMs with them. If it's something serious, feel free to bring it to me privately. Three strikes, and you're out.

◆ Romance, violence, lust, betrayal, drama; all highly encouraged. In fact, they're necessary. Instant romance and crying alone in the corner are not welcomed here. If your character is a major loner, or falls for everything that moves, we're going to have serious issues. None of this 'oh well, that's just how my character is, deal with it' bs. No. Change your character. Also, I don't want to see a bunch of wimpy, human loving dragons, and vice versa.

◆ If you'd like to reserve a character, the subject of your PM to me should be the role you'd like. The same applies for profiles once they're sent. I will only hold a reserve for twenty four hours before I reopen the spot. Don't change the codes, and make sure you fill everything out correctly. Anime / drawn pictures only.

◆ Semi-literate plus. Quality over quantity. If you suffer from frequent 'writers block' and aren't giving your partners something decent to respond to, you will be removed from the roleplay. No one liners. Period. Novels are not welcome either. If you can knock out a few paragraphs, great, but I don't want to see a huge wall of text. Slows the RP down and I'm simply not interested in reading fluff.

◆ Doubling will ONLY be allowed if we're hurting for players. Even then, we will only allow people we feel worthy to double, so not just everyone will have the opportunity. This is so weaker writers, or people who aren't on often, aren't taking up other character slots.

◆ Join only if you're going to be active. If you're gone for more than three or four days without saying anything, you will be removed from the RP. This is your warning. If you're going to be absent, let me know, and move your character out of the way, so no one is waiting on you. I understand everyone has a life outside of Gaia, just as I do. Don't pester your partner endlessly for a response, and don't pester me to get things done asap. Patience is required in group RPs.

◆ This RP is character driven, so you MUST be active in the OOC. Get to know everyone, and plot. If no one plots, the RP won't go anywhere. I need everyone to keep the RP fun and moving; it's not just up to me.

◆ Don't ever be afraid to PMme with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Sparkly Fairy

xxSKELETONS

Dragons
                              [list][list][url=link to full sized picture][imgleft]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i180/emo_alien_duckling/Edited Images/vdsc_zpsede446ff.jpg[/imgleft][/url][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=17][color=one]basics[/color][/size]

[list][list][size=11][color=two][b]Name[/b][/color]:
                              [color=two][b]Age[/b][/color]:
                              [color=two][b]Element[/b][/color]:
                              [color=two][b]Dragon Form[/b][/color]: [/size][/list][/list]
                              [size=17][color=one]details[/color][/size]

[list][list][size=11]trait [color=two]◆[/color] trait [color=two]◆[/color] trait [color=two]◆[/color] trait [color=two]◆[/color] trait [color=two]◆[/color] trait

Bio goes here. At least a decently sized paragraph. No one suffers from memory loss.[/size][/list][/list]
                              [size=17][color=one]other[/color][/size]

[list][list][size=11]Anything else goes here. Secrets, motivations, feelings on the war, likes, dislikes, etc. Whatever you feel we need to know about your character.

[color=two][b]Username[/b][/color]: [/size][/list][/list]

Human
                              [list][list][url=link to full sized picture][imgleft]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i180/emo_alien_duckling/Edited Images/vdsc_zpsede446ff.jpg[/imgleft][/url][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=17][color=one]basics[/color][/size]

[list][list][size=11][color=two][b]Name[/b][/color]: (just first)
                              [color=two][b]Age[/b][/color]: (18-24)
                              [color=two][b]Sin[/b][/color]:
                              [color=two][b]Power[/b][/color]: (make sure it makes sense for your sin)[/size][/list][/list]
                              [size=17][color=one]details[/color][/size]

[list][list][size=11]trait [color=two]◆[/color] trait [color=two]◆[/color] trait [color=two]◆[/color] trait [color=two]◆[/color] trait [color=two]◆[/color] trait (only a few traits need to represent their sin)

Bio goes here. At least a decently sized paragraph. No one suffers from memory loss.[/size][/list][/list]
                              [size=17][color=one]other[/color][/size]

[list][list][size=11]Anything else goes here. Secrets, motivations, feelings on the war, likes, dislikes, etc. Whatever you feel we need to know about your character.

[color=two][b]Username[/b][/color]: [/size][/list][/list]

Sparkly Fairy

xxCHARACTERS

Dragons

Fire ◆ Iribis
                              Earth ◆ Crimson dark skies
                              Air ◆ Sibby the Bard
                              Ice ◆ sinfully sagittarius
                              Light ◆ Nanuk DuNord
                              Sand ◆ Versell DeHubris
                              Metal ◆ Fanalis

Humans

Lust ◆ sinfully sagittarius
                              Gluttony ◆ Cataclypsa
                              Greed ◆ -time_lord_dragon-
                              Sloth ◆ sin of the daughter
                              Wrath◆ Faded_pastel
                              Envy ◆ Crimson dark skies
                              Pride ◆ L ii a t h

Antagonist

Wizard ◆ Iribis

Sparkly Fairy

xxDICE SYSTEM

Pregnancy

Condoms and birth control don't exist within the realm of this RP, so when two characters of the opposite sex mate, there is a chance the female will become pregnant. After sex occurs, the female must ( in the OOC thread ) roll a 20 sided die ( just one ). If you roll a 1 - 3, 5, 6 11, 13, 17, 18, your character is pregnant! If you roll a 20, you've got twins! Genders don't need to be rolled; you decide.

Fights

If / when a physical fight between characters ensues, the easiest course of action would be to decided amongst yourselves how the fight will go, and who will win. If you can't decide, or don't want to decide who wins, then everyone involved in the fight will roll a ten sided die. Whomever rolls the highest number wins. Make the fights realistic and believable; you are, of course, encouraged to plan the fight out with your partner via the OOC or PMs.

Sparkly Fairy

xxSETTING

User Image

Ocena sits on the bottom East corner of Kayoney, surrounded by the ocean to the East, and a wide mountain range to the West. Militarily, Ocena sits pretty, protected by entirely by water and raised land, by their numbers - in both dragons and humans - pose a problem. The land is fertile and the ocean fat with fish, allowing for ample amounts of food. However, while better fed than the other lands, the near endless supply of food does not mean the human slaves of Ocena feast every night. Rather, much of their rations are sent to the castle of the dragons.

Our tale begins with the arrival of the human women. The night prior, they were unknowingly cursed by the wizard. Terrified, furious, elated...However your character might feel, it matters little - the dragons need their numbers, and as slaves, the women have little say. The curse will allow the women some powers, but they will not be realized until later. Slowly, the women will begin to notice changes, both with their bodies and personalities, and with no one to tell them what is happening, madness is possible.

A carriage has been sent for the women, taking them up the mountain to the castle of the dragons. The time is early afternoon, the weather freezing and snowy.

Sparkly Fairy

xxRELATIONSHIPS

Rumors? Relationships? Pm them to me, or I will add them here as they progress in the rp.

Bold is the person who is feeling that way toward Underline. If both names are bold, the feeling is mutual.

crushxxx lovexxx attractionxxx friendsxxx dislikexxx enemies xxx it's complicated
                              ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Sparkly Fairy

We Are Open now let's post.

Sparkly Fairy

Sparkly Fairy

Sparkly Fairy

Sparkly Fairy

Sparkly Fairy

Sparkly Fairy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items