Are you daring enought to join

yes of course 0.47058823529412 47.1% [ 16 ]
no thank you 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
poll whore 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 >

Sparkly Fairy

Aralyn(Envy)
Ruled by my sin I am Envy I want everything because I have nothing. I am sorry if I hurt you I do not mean to. Please forgive me if I have destroyed you I can not help myself.

User Image

Catching her breath as her body was moved once again to an upright position on the males bed Aralyn panted a little as she fought against the blackness that tried to claim her once again.Forcing her ears to listen to his words as he asked her what was ailing her Aralyn looked into his eyes then remembered then that he to lost people not only herself,and she wasn't sure if it would bother him to bring up the subject.Feeling the wounds across her stomach starting to ease up in the amount of pain she felt Aralyn bit back her tears as her eyes locked with his."The wounds across my stomach are causing me a great deal of pain. I only remember a small amount of what happened to me. I just remember another dragon slashing at me." Aralyn uttered her words hitching in her throat causing her lungs to burn.'The pain is so unreal."Aralyn cried in pain as she slowly laid herself down on the bed unable to stay up right any longer.

"I do not remember your name but any comfort right now would be nice. I heard that one of my sisters is gone,and as is Alexander,and I loved him."Aralyn uttered tears pouring from her purple hues onto the soft sheets on the mans bed that he so kindly helped her onto.Bringing her hands to her face to hide her sarrow Aralyn tried to choke back her sobs knowing she was most likely not going to get comfort from the male before her.

Tipsy Streaker

❀Dahlia❀
User Image
"You will not be punished for your anger...

There was no time for Dahlia to think. Before she knew it, her sister had gone crazy. The sight of Deja attacking one of those awful minions, the sounds they made as they tore each other's flesh, and the sight of fresh blood falling to the snow; she couldn't comprehend it. Where had her sister gone? This wasn't Deja anymore. She watched her sister as she killed what had attacked them, but there was no sense of relief. Anxiety gripped her from the inside, and it was getting harder and harder to breath. The cold air made her lungs hurt, and her fingers were numb. Her shoulders shivered in the cold, but her attention was completely focused on Deja.

Eventually, Dahlia stumbled back as she saw another man drop from the sky. More dark figures had closed in on them, but it seemed this person came to save them. His silver hair glistened and reminded her of freshly fallen snow, and his eyes were crimson. She was struck at the resemblance of the man to their immediate surroundings; pools of red surrounded by white. She didn't get a pleasant feeling from him, but Dahlia had an innate distrust of all dragons so it wasn't unusual. As he fended off the minions, Dahlia moved out of the way, just barely being caught in his attack. The realization of how close she had been made her freeze for a few moments as she tried to remember how to breathe.

Her sister seemed to finally come to her senses, before Dahlia witnessed her slowly drain of energy. She inhaled sharply as Deja fell asleep, worried that something was dangerously wrong with her. The silver haired man caught her before she fell to the snow covered ground, and Dahlia was caught in a confused state, wondering what she should do. The sound of Aegis landing behind her in his huge dragon form, caused her to fall to her knees. She couldn't watch anything else, and held her head in her hands, frantically rubbing her fingers through her hair as she let out a quiet screech. It took her a second or two to calm herself; which was quite a feat after feeling the churning of power inside her body begin some time ago.

When things quieted down, Dahlia forced herself back to her feet and followed the man carrying Deja back into the half destroyed mansion, trying her best to ignore the carnage that littered the huge lawn.

Over the course of the next few days, Dahlia was wrought with worry about Deja. After hearing about Aralyn, she decided to help with taking care of both her sisters until they stirred from their sleep. Four days of worry, and the news of Alexis's death, caused Dahlia to have a lot of trouble sleeping, and in the end she acquired dark circles that she became accustomed to seeing in the mirror. She'd spent the better part of an entire day mourning for her sister, and remained isolated in her new bedroom for most of it.

Today, Deja seemed to have been more aware of her surroundings. It was subtle, but Dahlia could see that her sister could awaken very soon, although she tried not to get her hopes up. She had no idea how long this would last, and her entire body ached from the tension and lack of sleep. She decided it could be beneficial to try one more time to nap, though she had the suspicion it would simply be in vain.

She slipped from the room, unaware that as she closed the door Deja would have opened her eyes. Heading down the hallway toward the room she had claimed as her own four days prior, she could smell something the closer she came to her door. It was a pleasant smell, but strong, and as her curiosity got the better of her her pace quickened just until she opened the door. Looking inside, she found a strange man sitting on her bed, an instrument emitted cordial notes, and smoke from the incense swirling in the air. She blinked, perplexed, before shutting the door to stand in the hallway. Her hand stayed attached to the handle, and her eyes were staring blankly at the wood of the door. Who...why is there a man on my bed? How did he get in here? Her thought processes were trying to form some sort of explanation, but it was difficult to actually think straight after four days of insomnia.

...You will be punished by it."

Ruthless Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aegis was never very good when dealing with women, as proven over the past week upon every chance of interaction with one. Now that he was alone with one, he found it slightly frightening on how quickly the tears were rolling down her cheeks. It made him uncomfortable, as rigid as he was. As she clung to her stomach, apparently feeling for her wounds, she explained to Aegis how she acquired it. He wasn’t particularly interested in her story until she mentioned a dragon attacking her. His eyes suddenly hardened and his brows furrowed in curiosity. Was she mistaken? Disoriented? How could a dragon be the one to attack her?

The Metal Dragon watched as she reclined onto the bed, seemingly distressed and suffering from too much pain to sit up any longer. Despite her pained expressions, Aegis was far more distracted by the newly acquired information. Was a dragon behind this? He suddenly was scavenging through his thoughts for a possible answer, but only Zhong’s name came into mind.

No… he would not injure a fertile mate, unless…?

Could she be pregnant? Was someone determined to terminate the child?

Aegis shot her an uneasy glance and carefully seated himself at the edge of the bed, catching Alexander’s name dancing off her lips in agony. At the mention of the deceased Earth Dragon, Aegis sighed and glanced away, fists tightening in aggravation. Whoever was responsible for the deaths of kin was going to suffer the justified wrath of the Metal Dragon.

Turning back to the woman, he realized how much pitied her. Humans were much more delicate than dragons were, and to have been in her situation… well, Aegis understood the gravity of the circumstances.

Steadily reaching over, he took the linens from her and found a clean patch to use to dab her cheeks. It was odd to do this for a woman, but he had hoped she would quiet down. He awkwardly glanced from one side of her face to the other, brushing off her tears until she stopped crying. ”I vaguely recall you from the night we had dinner, and how Alexander stood by your side.” Aegis was not one to seek comfort in, only because he was so poor at providing it. ”I do believe, however, that he appeared to genuinely care about you… as rare as that is for most dragons. I fail to understand the concept, but I believe I can distinguish it.” Aegis lowered the sheets and scratched the back of his head uncomfortably, unsure of how to proceed. ”I suppose what I am attempting to convey to you is how Alexander must have felt before perishing.”

He turned to the woman and placed a fist over his chest, bowing his head honourably. “And I swear to avenge his death, along with the many others that were killed three nights ago. He was one of my kind, and anyone who crosses me shall be dealt with accordingly.”

Sparkly Fairy

Aralyn(Envy)
Ruled by my sin I am Envy I want everything because I have nothing. I am sorry if I hurt you I do not mean to. Please forgive me if I have destroyed you I can not help myself.

User Image

Listening to the dragons words as he spoke Aralyn did her best to quite her sobs,and stop her tears because she could tell by the way he was dabbing away her tears that he was uncomfortable. Hearing Alexander's name,and how he swore to avenge his death Aralyn bit her lip once again feeling a new wave of sobs threatening to escape her already swallowen lips."you are very kind to help me in my time of need. I am hurting so much because Alexander is gone,and in our own way we had already made a vow to be with eachother now i am alone."Aralyn uttered her voice barely a whisper as she looked at the dragon that sat beside her,and tried to comfort her."i wish i understood better what happened. The one that attacked me said he would take me to safty but when i told him to go away he attacked me."Aralyn said remember the words that came from her attackers mouth the night her world fell apart around her.

Reaching out for the dragons hand Aralyn looked to him for any form of comfort for the moment to surpress her pain."I don't think i caught your name that night in the dinning hall I am Aralyn Ari for short."Aralyn said as she as she placed her tiny hand on his,and traced small circles into his larger knuckles.Taking in a deep breath trying to calm herself in any way she could Aralyn wrapped her fingers around his hand hopping he wouldn't pull away because she already felt so broken,and alone.

Ruthless Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Poking the scarlet tendrils into the dirty cloth was not how the Toran woman expected to spend her mornings within the castle. Tlaloc advised the two warriors to remain as concealed as possible, warning them to remain incognito for as long as possible. Since descendants of the Toran tribe carried the same appearance, it was important that the twins disguised themselves as best as they could. Luckily for this case, Myron was probably one of the last remaining Toran slaves within Ocena… not many people would recognize one even if they were kicked in the face. Myron, after arguing with her brother countless times, finally gave in and stole a damn scarf. So there she was, continuing to tuck away her hair beneath the rag tied around the crown of her head.

Integrating into the castle was no difficult feat. All they did was feign a relationship with a maid that they had killed, claiming to be her grandchildren. It was easy to be accepted among the maids and butlers, seeing as how they were so shorthanded.

Now it was the fourth day and many of the servants were already bustling around the torn about castle. Myron took pride in the damage she had done despite her twin having to force a blanket into her mouth to suppress her giddy giggles. Being alone in the quarters allowed the two siblings to plan out their day, which neither was interested in. Myron finally managed to tuck hide as much hair as possible in her makeshift bandana, though it fell loosely in a ponytail at base of her neck.

Turning to Mu, who was lounging across a cot, Myron peeled back a wide smile that mimicked her eyes. "Brother, I’ll be leaving now.” A slight giggle escaped her lips before she slowly ascended the stairs, reaching the main landing with her head cocked unnaturally to the side.

Mu remained below, lying across the cot with no intention of joining his sister. After all, he was not the kind to get up to tend to chores of his own responsibility. Why would he bother to rise to do another’s? The male Toran was far lazier than anyone could comprehend, for particular circumstances at the very least. Like everyone else, there were some things that drove him wild and mad.

Eventually, some time passed a few elder maids returned and demanded Mu to get moving along. Apparently only the injured were allowed to rest, but a well, abled man such as himself, “ought to help around the castle”. Suppressing the urge to rebuff the women, he nodded his head and followed after his sister up the stairs.

It didn’t take him long to find Myron. Although it would have been best for the two siblings to remain separated, Mu understood that straggling too far from his sister would leave her to fall for her instincts. Seeing as she was one to act on impulse, Mu was present to help in maintaining that composure that she somewhat managed to achieve. At the present time, she was standing in the kitchen with a pair of knives in hand, staring idly at a fish on the counter. Behind her, the wall had been destroyed, leaving a gaping hole that was haphazardly covered by a sheet of metal. The room was still rather chilly and most of the maids had avoided entering it.

Mu watched his sister with knitted brows, unsure of her capabilities in the culinary arts. "What are you doing?”

Myron suddenly slammed the blade of the knife between the head and body of the fish, decapitating it with a single flick of her wrist. "Cooking.”

"Not quite, Sister.” He wasn’t very good at it either, but he was sure that his sister was far less knowledgeable than he was. "I’m sure you’re not supposed to be dousing it in salt, Myron.” He watched as the redheaded woman paused, staring at the pile of salt that soaked on top of the fish’s scales.

"Here, allow me.” Mu took the knives from her hands, as perplexed as Myron was, and began to prepare a meal.

"In the beginning there was darkness. Then, suddenly there was light. The darkness feared the light, for it did not understand it. The darkness tried to destroy and extinguish the light, but could not overcome it."

This is the nature of light; as hard as one may try, it can never truly be extinguished. Inexplicably this was Lambrecht's first thought as he woke up in that forest. He awoke to darkness, the intermittent calling of an owl, the rustling of snow covered leaves, and a loud, agitated voice from above?

"Hey a*****e, WAKE UP ALREADY," shouted the voice.

"Huh?" groaned Lambrecht, his breath creating a cloud in front of him. "Who are you? For that matter, WHERE are you?" He asked as he looked around the snow covered clearing for the source of the voice.

"Over here turds for brains," replied the voice from the darkness. With that, a large raven swooped down to sit next to him. "The names Edgar. Now tell me, what can you remember?" He asked.

"Well it is nice to meet you Edgar, however I don't remember much. All I remember is my name. Lambrecht Hoffnung," he said humbly.

"Oh I know who you are," replied Edgar. "However, seeing as that's all you can remember, I guess it's now my responsibility to help you remember everything else."

"What do you mean everything else," asked Lambrecht. "What don't I know?"

"You will figure it out in time. And when that time comes I can finally get out of here," retorted the bird. "For now, how about you follow me this a-way?" Edgar requested.

"Alright I guess," replied the chilly Edgar compliantly. "Where are we going?" he inquired. "Just shut your yap and do as I asked," snipped his feathered companion.

Lambrecht stood up, shaking the freshly fallen snow from his cloak. He took a moment to look up above the tree tops, where he saw a foreboding and damaged castle. "That, my amnesiac friend," said Edgar, "is where we're going." Lambrecht threw him a concerned look, and with nothing more, followed Edgar out of the clearing, all the while neglecting to notice the shapes of bodies covered in snow, tinged so slightly red.

With that, his journey began toward the castle. As the sun slowly climbed higher in the sky, the unlikely pair reached the front door at roughly mid-morning.

As Lambrecht extended his hand to knock on the damaged and imposing door, he had a strange feeling that he had a long journey ahead of him.

Sparkly Fairy

Having heard on the wind of a horrid battle that had taken place in Ocena,and of his fallen brother in Kavey stood proud knowing that he needed to make his way to the castle,and help repopulate his kind because they were dying out in a alarming rate. Not very kean on the idea of mating with human women but understanding it is his only option Kavey took flight from his home land,and headed for Ocena with pride running deep inside him that he was going to be seen as a hero for helping them.With his wings beating hard carrying him fast Kavey admired the land below him as he thought of everything that sat before him once he entered the castle,and took on a new challange or mating with humans,and for once having to communicate with other living things that were not animals.

Finding his way to Ocena in no time at all Kavey gazed at the crumbling castle ashamed because it looked to have been a beautiful place before the so called battle left it in shambles.Sucking up his pride knowing that once he entered he was in it for the long hall,and there was no turning back.Standing tall in his less then liked human form Kavey marched his way into the castle with a less then happy look on his face unsure as to what he would find in the desvoled mess that was before him.Looking around what was left of the main room Kavey rolled his eyes at the sights,and knew then there was going to be alot of work to do before he could even think about mating with a woman.

Tipsy Kitten

User ImageXXXYASAMINE xpridex

A lone carriage rattled up the mountain slope, swaying dangerously close to the edge as the winds howled. From within, a young woman shivered violently, arms wrapped securely around herself. Armed with little but the clothing she had worn from her land, the beauty was entirely ill prepared for surviving the chill of Ocena's winter. A shame no one had informed her she was being sent to a barren ice-land; she might have managed to grab a cloak before she had been whisked away. Alas, a fool's hope; she knew well she would not have been able to procure anything from home that might have shielded her from this...snow. She whispered the word aloud, testing the word carefully. Where was the sun, the sand?! She would surely pale and wither away in this sad, cold new world!

Alas, there was little to be gained with a complaint. For better or worse, her path had guided her to Ocena; first, as an entertainer, and then overnight, as an incubator. A strange twist of fate, but as a spiritual woman, Yasamin was rarely one to question decisions made on the spirit plane; she believed the Gods had their reasons, and she intended to play them out.

Satisfied with her rational - though still yearning for even a sliver of warmth - the young woman spent the remainder of the voyage with her gaze on the passing scenery, her knees drawn up to her chest, and her thick, dark hair spilled over her shoulders. She oohed and aahed at the majesty of this foreign realm, eyes widening at the detailed differences; towering clusters of pine trees, massive rock structures that piled toward the heavens, a vast body of water, and of course, the snow. She wondered vaguely; was it always so white and cold, or was Ocena prone to "seasons" - she had heard of those in passing. She made a mental note to inquire later...

It was then the carriage lurched to an alarming halt, flinging Yasamin forward. The dancer squeaked, thrusting a hand out to catch herself; breaking her nose before she even had a chance to enter the castle would not have made for a good first impression...The door to the carriage was wrenched open, and with as much dignity as she could muster, tentatively slid out of the horse drawn mode of transportation. She grimaced at the crunch of snow as her feet slipped in, ankle deep, and released a whoosh of air as the seemingly harmful substance chilled her to the bone. It was so cold, it burned! How was that even possible?

The carriage turned and drifted away, abandoning the frozen woman. She certainly stuck out; golden skinned with dark accents, draped in glittering jewels and gauzy fabrics. She was completely exposed to the elements, and desperate to venture inside. A scream threatened, so she clamped her lips together tight and bolted, lithely bounding across the yard. Eyes locked on the door - which was slowly opening at the hands of a skittish maid - Yasamin was blind to both the state of the castle and to the light haired man (Lambrecht) who had been standing outside, presumably waiting for the door...She blew past it all, stopping only once she had crossed the threshold.

Safely inside, she hopped in place, willing the feeling in her feet to return. Just as her luck would have it, another male (Kavey) lurked within, increasing her party of witnesses to a total of three. While a normal woman might have blushed and stammered with embarrassment, Yasamin felt no shame in her exuberant actions - it was cold! However, she did posses the decency to still after she was half certain she wouldn't be losing any limbs to frostbite, and offered both of the present males a smile, bowing her head respectfully. She had no idea who these men might be - servants, dragons, bandits - but regardless, introductions were in order. "A pleasure, good sirs. I am Yasamin, the...replacement." She raised her head, still shivering, but making an attempt at politeness before she ventured off in search of a blanket, or a bath, or an inferno..."I am quite excited to have been accepted!" As if she had applied for the position. "If I may ask....might I inquire on the nature of your relation to the castle?"
                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                            Zephyr had been strumming along quite chipperly, the notes emitted from his instrument hung just as lazily in the air as the scented smoke from the hookah. However, the moment he felt the door open, while he hadn't moved his head, his eyes moved, spotting a girl who had opened the door. Truthfully, he wouldn't have noticed her, but the air dragon was keen to any sort of movement in the air, be it as big as the beastly monsters the Wizard used to control, or even as small as a fly flitting about through the air. Even the breath of a person he could feel, and that was his first clue to the tiny cloud that wafted through the hallway. The inhaling and exhaling of the girls breath, the swinging door pushing the air onto him almost like a crashed wave. She had decided to shut the door.

Zephyr smirked a bit, his bright blue eyes shining and he seemed to flip his hair flawlessly without any need of hands. He just needed the air to flip his pure white mop of hair. Zephyr only then realized that there was a suitcase in the room, though it was only filled with two outfits. So one of the girls was roomed here... He reached out his hand, the breezes he created tugged at the door so it would open again, revealing the little cloud that hid behind it. "My my, and what little nimbus hides before the air dragon...? You should come in, I do love company after all." he asked, his voice even carrying through the winds. This was the way of the air dragon. Even when he played with his powers so gently, the ancient power seemed to course through it.

He put Stratus down on the bed, and before standing, inhaled another deep breath from his hookah, the purified air now coming out in a billow of white smoke. Perhaps in this deal, the girls were sent to them? Then by all means, he hoped to welcome whoever it was on the other side of the door with a proper greeting, and if he was extremely lucky, maybe welcome her into his bed. Just as he had done with so many of those pretty, lovely little things before this very moment.

Tipsy Streaker

❀Dahlia❀
User Image

It was taking Dahlia much longer to process the situation than it normally would have. The fact she hadn't slept in four days hadn't been an issue much, since most of her sisters were lamenting the loss of Alexis and the dragons remained in somber states due to the loss of their comrades as well...until now at least. She could only assume this was another one of the dragons of which she had quite a distaste for, but she couldn't quite put together why he was in her room. Plus, he was smoking up the place. Not that she didn't like the smell, but she'd never had the luxury of using something like hookah in her life. What was even in it? Was it a dragon thing? Was it toxic for humans? Shaking her head, Dahlia closed her eyes. Of course it's not toxic. Get your head straight, she thought to herself.

A split second later, change in air pressure caused a gust to seep out from the crack under the door, and she let go of the handle as her brown hair was ruffled into an unruly mess and the door was unlatched. It swung open with Dahlia standing in the doorway, her chocolate eyes covered by her hair, which had decided that gravity was no longer a rule it abides by, as it stuck up in several places. She could barely see the white haired dragon through the curtain of brown now shading her face, but she was too tired to care about what she looked like. She was also too tired to be incredibly angry, though her mouth had creeped into a slight frown and one eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

Sighing, Dahlia's shoulders slouched before reaching up to attempt to fix her hair into something other than a rat's nest, while the dragon spoke to her. He had confirmed what he was, but not why he was here. Was he a replacement for the dragons that were killed? What a strange turn of events. "You speak as if this were your room," she said, finally giving up on her hair. It's not like it looked good to begin with. "And I'm not in the mood for company, so why don't you get out?" Her tone was laced with irritation, and fatigue. All she wanted was some sleep, but her body had denied her that for some time, and she wondered if she'd ever get to rest again.

Even with the exchange in words, Dahlia kept her feet rooted in place. She didn't feel comfortable putting herself alone in the same room as a dragon whom she'd never seen before. She was hesitant to do the same with the ones she did know, so this time it was out of the question. She simply stood and leered at him, glancing at the smoke rising to the ceiling.

Dangerous Codger

User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
The Beast of the Sands
"War brings me where it will. On the burning dunes of my homeland your armies lie scorched and desiccated. But I bring glad tidings. For it is not the steel of my armies, or the winds of my homelands, or the heat of my sun which will bring your demise.
It is my charming smile that will doom your kingdom."

Oh what fools these young pups were, to fall prey to an attack while war was afoot. Their lands were cold, but Inarhotep did not let the chill bother him. Draped in light linens he let the fire of the desert sun that still baked within his chest slowly course through his veins. The humans beneath him were not as lucky to be blessed by the fires of divine right. They were wrapped in furs against the cool air. Pitiful really. The figures groaned as he crossed one leg over the other. The 16 men carrying the large slab on which he rested continued their slow descent up the mountain. The decorative palanquin simply cold and merciless on the backs of the slaves. More grunts of effort. But Inarhotep simply bit into another grape as he slid back into his silk covered chair. Fiddling with the golden necklace around his throat. Sighing.
"Faster you dolts or they'll think our kingdom weak. And you wouldn't want that now WOULD you."
The men redoubled their efforts. More grunts. Finally Inarhotep came to the door of the castle. Men moved from under the palanquin, making a human staircase that he stepped down. His sandaled foot pressing viciously into spine as he finally stepped onto the stones. He turned with a sweeping motion. Tall. 7 feet tall. With dark, deep tan skin and honey yellow eyes that glanced over the men.

"...You and you, gather up my luggage and put it in the nearest empty and unclaimed room...the rest of you..."
He waved a dismissive hand.
"...Go... breed or whatever it is you monkeys do. You're free."
The kneeling men looked among another. Until the bravest one, their unofficially leader, finally managed to speak up. His voice straining in fear.
"My Lord we are thousands of miles from our homeland..."
"You seem under the assumption that I care how you get back east. Or even IF you get back there. I said go now get out of my sight before I grow...peckish."
The men's eyes widened to the size of saucers, and the ones commanded to drug the large luggage toward the door. Inarhotep gave a smirk, stepping towards the door and stopped as he looked at Lambrecht.
"Ah. Are you one of the Dragons of this castle? I wish to parlay a potential...truce..."
He said the word, somehow managing to keep the vicious grin of his lips at bay. Hostile Takeover had a less positive connotation.
"...among our nations, to save our species from the fading out it has been experiencing."

Inarhotep was all smiles and politeness. But his eyes were narrowed. Sizing up the dragon. This world would never be safe. Avarice coursed from dragon hearts like blood. And would consume everything until all were under the thumb of one. Humans and Dragons. None would rule but him. That was his thoughts. His mission. He played with the necklace on his throat again. Finger tracing over a beautiful black pearl. Large. As dark as the locks of hair on the gigantic "man". His eyes sized up the man. Something about him seemed... new. Painfully new. Like he'd just woken up and didn't know anything... his eyes were bright and... innocent seeming. He peeked into the door and saw a woman.... one who seemed to be from HIS kingdom. Already within.

With: Lambrecht and Edgar

Sparkly Fairy

Standing stark staring still into the empty fireplace Kavey let his mind go deeper into thought as to everything that was going to need to be done before he could full fill his job,and then go back to his old ways.Hearing a shrill female voice echo in his over sensitive ears Kavey turned around to find a dark skinned woman speaking to him.Feeling rather irradiated by the sound of her voice,and wanting nothing more then to place his hand over her mouth to silence her Kavey racked his hands threw h is long almost white locks then looked at the tiny woman with almost a blank stare on his harsh features.Standing up straight,his tall his six foot six inch frame towering over the woman Kavey examined her for a moment reacquainting himself with the woman form since he had not been around them for so very long.

"Yasmin."
                                              Kavey spoke in a deep huskey voice allowing her name to roll from his lips like silk getting the feel of it testing her name deciding weather or not he liked it.Remembering her question Kavey looked around the broken room then looked back at the tiny woman unsure as to how to answer her question."I am over no relation to this castle."Kavey finally said his voice unchanged,and still very deep as he looked the woman over once again relizing then that she looked rather cold,and unsuited for the climate she had come into.Turning away from the tiny woman walking to the fireplace Kavey took it upon himself to start a fire,and warm the room.

Picking up a large stick Kavey begain to spin it rather fast into the log that sat nesled in the that heap of logs.Focusing on the task at hand Kavey kept rubbing the stick between his hands until a spark started,and then just a quick a fire roared to life slowly warming the room.Standing up to his full hight Kavey then found a small chair to sit in,and took his place there away from the woman.

Ruthless Hunter

Aegis watched as the woman continued to cry, her sobbing seemingly never ending. How much fluid could a female human produce from her eyes? He would have never estimated such an amount, but here was one, sobbing a puddle onto his temporary bed. It appeared the source of her tears had been Alexander, which had somewhat perplexed the Metal Dragon. Hadn’t she only been in his company for less than two days? Surely, it was not surprising that particular dragons may have mated in that duration of time, but love was certainly not a side effect that Aegis anticipated. For one, he was not even fully acquainted with more than half the sisters and Alexander had gone off charming one in the matter of a night? It appeared more like a tale ripped from a page of poetry.

Nevertheless, Aegis felt it would have been wise to suppress the urge to doubt her romantic emotions. It was not his business, nor in his care to meddle with the affairs of another’s heart. In an attempt to console the woman, however, he simply stated, "But you still have your sisters, who are still grieving, I’m certain.” Had she gone to see them yet? Had she cared to tend to her kindred’s wounds? From what he remembered, there were a few who had not awoken since the battle.

It was a passing concern, though. His words were heavy with absentmindedness, clearly distracted by other pressing worries. Who had been the dragon that this woman had spoken to? Why had she been attacked, instead of saved? The humans were vital in their plan to repopulate.

Aegis wished the ponder more, but the woman redirected his attention back as she introduced herself. The Metal Dragon nodded his head and slowly shifted his eyes to his hand, where her fingers began to decorate his knuckles with circles. Eventually, she wrapped her fingers around his to which he couldn’t decipher why she would attempt to touch him.

Before he could even think of making his next move, a slight draft entered the room and took a course around the two. Aegis was suddenly overcome by a familiar mixture of scents: exotic fruit, incense…and tobacco? The Metal Dragon’s eyes widened when he managed to pinpoint where he had recognized this smell, suddenly overwhelmed by a number of recollections and memories.

“This is…”

Aegis sprung to his feet with his nose raised in the air, eyes slowly closing as he attempted to figure out in which particular direction this gentle breeze had originated from. He ambled towards the door, seemingly being led to the corridor. Before he left, however, he turned to the woman and bowed his head. “I apologize, but I must tend to important matters, Aralyn. If you require my assistance, just ask the maids for ‘Master Aegis’.”

After the brief farewell, Aegis spun to face the door, following the scent until it grew strong in his mind.

“Zephyr.” Aegis whispered the name with narrowed eyes, stepping into the doorway of a woman’s room. He cared little for the other occupant, what he had his eyes trained on was the lecherous Air Dragon displaying a hookah in hand.

The Metal Dragon hardened his eyes on the man with the dark complexion, seemingly agitated by his presence. However, two strides into the room, a rare smile broke out from his lips as he snatched the hookah from his old friend’s hands, inhaling deep into his set of lungs.

“So this is one of the many treasures from the faraway lands of the west,” Aegis sighed, a translucent ribbon of smoke pouring out from his nostrils. “How are you, my old friend?” However, he suddenly remembered the secondary figure in the room, nodding to her in a more delighted note, seemingly pleased to have his fix of tobacco.

“Pardon my intrusion.”
                                                            Zephyrs eyes widened as he looked at the girl. Her hair looked a mess, as did her entire physical form. Perhaps it had to do with the events of the battle he had heard about. Even before he could thing, little flurries of wind flitted about the girl. It always gave Zephyr the ability to size up his prey in battle, but for now, it was sizing up a potential and fertile mate. This woman was flat chested, and he wasn't sure what figure she had underneath due to her baggy and unsightly clothing. Zephyr decided that this girl needed a makeover, and some more... flattering clothing for her figure. However, that would play to his favor. Being smaller in stature allowed her to be more aerodynamic, which could prove well for a dragon whose life was literally the air. In no time did he start contending what the other potential women were like in this palace. Perhaps if he could find another, he'd impregnate the second one with the Air Dragon's seed. Hell, he even contended playing around with a maid or two if that meant more to the Air Dragon's legacy.

Oh my had she spoken? His eyes at first widened, but then set on her with a glint, a mischievous smile gracing his tanned features. Had that been irritation in her voice? To the Air Dragon of the West Winds, it sounded like a faint purring of thunder came from this tiny nimbus cloud. Was she a little thundercloud? If so, another checkoff on the list of breed able mates he would collect while he was here. Besides, he was sure with do time, that faint boom of thunder (and maybe bigger booms had this girl been properly rested) would eventually turn into purring, soft warm winds filled with heat lightning on his neck and nothing more. She would be fun. "What a cute little Thundercloud they've sent me. Surely you're mistaken dear. The maids and butlers established this as my quarters as well. I assume it is because of the damage done to the palace. But that is fine. I have no qualms about sharing a bed. After all, the winds are nearly frozen here. " he almost purred through the soft winds that formed around him. "However Thundercloud you look a bit tired, please, you should come join me. The bed that, well, we were both assigned to is quite warm after all. But I noticed that you seem to be lacking the proper winter attire, or at least, attire at all. That is clearly unacceptable. A potential mate of mine will be properly dressed so then she won't die from the frigid winds. And look fabulous in the process."
                                                            he gently played with the chains on his neck and attacked to his one ear, the chain piercing a war trophy from one of the toughest foes he slaughtered as he said this. But nobody would know that, except well, the Metal--

And then Zephyr felt it. He could feel the heaviness of the walking metal dragon pushing around the air around him far before he had made it close to the door. He saw the form turn and walk towards him, and then he saw Aegis crack a rare smile. "Well look at who is all grown up now! Yes, you are right, this is one of the many beautiful things from the West. It's been too long. Much too long. Myself? Oh well you know, strumming along, floating on a cloud, sharing some... pretty things with pretty people." Zephyr commented, a tone of endearment in his voice. Zephyr's antics were no secret to the metal dragon. Or to any dragon really. In no time did he watch his friend inhale the smoke, the wisps coming out in nostrils, the sheer look of content. It was clear that he must have been deprived of some extremely simple pleasures for the past week. He had no problem in Aegis taking a deep breath. Hell, it was common for the two to smoke it out when there was some piece time on the battlefield.

"Here, I got a present for you. Call it a care package. I've been meaning to pay you back for that time you helped me not get killed three hundred years ago, or was it two hundred years? I don't remember, but I figured it's better late than never right? Gods I cannot get over how you've grown up!" he said to Aegis. In no time had he grabbed a box, a large sized one, and left it on the bed for the Metal Dragon when he was done with his fix. Inside, he'd find a couple cartons of cigarettes, only the finest kind in the West of Kayoney, and two packets of cigars. For now though, he decided to stand up and pat down his robes. Zephyr decided to move towards Dahlia, but not without stealing a puff from the hookah, before returning it to Aegis. Zephyr got down on one knee, putting him at eye level with the disheveled girl, a dreaming, playful look on his face. "So, methinks you should get yourself some winter gear from the service, huh? Oh, I should probably introduce myself. Zephyr Luft, Air Dragon of the Western Winds" he said, a bit more sincerely, though that mischievous playfulness in his sky blue eyes. He gave her at least a little bit of space, but he couldn't help that he exuded a soft breeze around his person

Tipsy Streaker

❀Dahlia❀
User Image

Dahlia stared at the dragon on her bed, only barely listening to what he was saying. It was so hard to focus, and her body swayed only slightly in an attempt to reserve the energy she still had. Her chin tilted up and to the side, so that her head and neck could hold themselves up without too much demand while still staring at the dragon. Of course she was annoyed, but her expression was giving out to sleepiness more than anything else. She didn't have the energy to deal with this right now.

She'd heard his rather flirtatious tone, and she could make the deduction that he had no trouble with finding suitors. There was no reason for him to even attempt at seducing Dahlia, and for that she couldn't decide to be glad or bothered. She didn't appreciate the nickname, either. Thundercloud? How rude...giving nicknames to people without even getting to know them, she thought. She'd also have to figure out where she was going to sleep from now on. There was no way she could accept sharing a bed with a dragon...at least, no more than what was necessary. She was only just beginning to accept the fact she'd be forced into her duties one way or another, but she wasn't going to voluntarily sleep with anybody.

"I...just need to take a nap," she mumbled, denying how badly fatigued she really was. His remark about her clothing made her look down at herself. Whenever she thought of fashionable, her mind always flowed toward her eldest sisters, and never onto herself. She'd never found the need, nor desire, to wear more than what was necessary. Though he did have a point. The winter here was rather cold, and she was ill prepared. Of course, that didn't mean she'd accept anything from him if the opportunity presented itself. She could make do with what she had.

A moment of silence brought her attention back to the dragon. He had stopped talking and seemed to be waiting for something, and not a split second later she could hear footsteps from from down the hall. Moving to the side, she leaned against the door frame to let the metal dragon, Aegis, through. How did she get a dragon infestation in her room? Did she leave food out again? Taking a deep breath, she exhaled slowly, trying to keep her fatigue at bay. By the way the dragons were acting, they were obviously friends from another time, but Dahlia didn't really care. She merely glanced at Aegis as he curtly acknowledged her existence, crossing her arms in defiance.

But she was soon being approached by the new dragon, and she could feel her heart flutter in her chest. She took a nervous step back, unsure what he was going to do, and watched him kneel down in front of her. Why were they all so freaking tall? She already felt like a mouse in a trap, she didn't need their physical characteristics shrinking her even more. Her eyes studied his face as he looked at her, and she almost missed his introduction because her attention was so fixated on how incredibly attractive his features were. Was that normal? Do people usually think about things like this when they're about to be eaten by a monster? I think there may be something else wrong with me besides my tempter tantrums... she thought. Hesitating, she swallowed before opening her lips to quietly speak her own name. "Dahlia..." she said, his closeness making her fidgety. She definitely needed to find another room.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces