Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Vampires , Werewolves, Hunters?

Vamps. 0.20863309352518 20.9% [ 29 ]
Werewolves. 0.15107913669065 15.1% [ 21 ]
Hunters. 0.29496402877698 29.5% [ 41 ]
Other? 0.34532374100719 34.5% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 139 ]

"Fishing?" she raised a brow, a small laugh in her voice. "Alright," she smirked, "we can give it a try..." Before being able to take another step she was spun towards him, her eyes meeting his. A soft smile formed on her lips with his sweet words. "I...mm" she tried to reply saying that she did do but her lips became preoccupied with his. Smiling underneath the kiss she jumped up and wrapped her legs around him, feeling giddy. She pulled back, arms wrapped around his neck for some support as she looked at him. "I love you too!" she nearly yelled before kissing him again, not caring about bystanders.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Danny managed to catch her, placing one hand at her lower back for support and the other at the back of her neck. He continued to kiss her until she pulled back. A smirk widened and he once again began kissing the creature. At one point, he had to sit them both down at a backless bench. Mia sitting in his lap, the vampire could put his lips to hers without worrying about falling over.
Mia almost giggled at the fact that he sat down. "May...be...we...should...leave," she said inbetween kisses. It seemed all her senses were closed, except for those focusing on Danny, like he was indeed the only one there. She still couldn't get over that he was her childhood crush and now was finally in her arms. The thought caused her to kiss him more passionately, nearly pushing him back over the bench.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

"Nah," Danny responded between one of his own kisses, pulling her closer and closing the barely visible gap that had existed between them. He didn't want anything separating the two, no matter how thin. Suddenly, he felt himself falling backward and pushed himself upward a bit to make up for it. He passionately danced his tongue with hers, unsure of when they should stop. Then it came clear when he found out that he needed to take a breath. He broke the kiss, but kept his face no more than an inch away from hers, breathing silently from his mouth.
Mia continued to smile with his response, both of words and silent tongue. A small pout formed on her lips as he pulled away. She pressed her cheek against his as her chest slowly raised and fell with breathing, not noticing exactly how much she needed the break. "You," she breathed, "are perfect..." Her voice was almost a whisper though seemed loud to her in the crowded mall. She could hear and feel him breathe and, for what seemed impossible, relaxed her even more than she already was.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Danny felt as though he had ran out of stamina from kissing her. Between breaths, he managed to whisper "so are you." The vampire was completely oblivious to the fact that they were in public during this whole exchange of kisses and simply sat, letting himself get some oxygen. Every muscle in his body seemed so loose, yet managed to hold her. "Wish I could sleep here with you," he said with a sigh of comfort. He managed another kiss to her lips, but could not pursue making further ones.
"I don't," she laughed pulling away from his cheek to look at him. Almost lazily, she kissed him back. "You sure you want to go fishing?" she asked sticking out her tongue to him. While she did want to go and get something in her system she also wanted to laze about. She had a d'oh moment in her mind as she realized they could do both there.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

"Eh, maybe we can forget the fishing poles and just sit at the shore," he suggested with a lazy grin. The vampire waited to see if she would get up, almost hoping she wouldn't, before mentioning, "are you hungry?" Danny looked down to her and his own stomach, putting a hand on his. "I think those tacos didn't quite fill me."
"Or just hit the snore," she joked. Ugh, she thought laughing at herself, that was horrible... She unwrapped her legs from him as he mentioned food. "Yeah," she nodded, "I guess so." Scooting herself off of him, her heels made a slight clack on the tile floor. "You're still going to have to make up for possibly ruining these," she laughed, giving him a small peck on the lips, "but that's a good start." Standing up, she fixing her outfit that had shifted in multiple directions from before, laughing some at how they were acting, but still didn't mind. They were safe from the hunters now, they both confessed there love, and were open about what happened in the past.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Danny chuckled and lightly kissed her cheek. "When we get home, I'll pay you back the rest," he assured, barely finding his footing to walk. He managed to pull himself up and followed beside her. "I hope you know what you want. I can't think at the moment," Danny informed with a dizziness. Their moment had really put him under a spell of some sort, though he was gradually regaining.
Mia nearly had to catch him as he walked next to her. "You alright?" she asked concerned, but couldn't help but laugh a bit at his clumsiness. She walked out the mall and to the car, wondering if she should drive. Then again they could always walk, they were probably due for a new vehicle and the lake wouldn't be too far from their house, considering the fact that they were also vampires.

Genna laid on the couch, her head was spinning a bit from all the thoughts rushing through her head. She faced the window, blankly staring out it, not really wanting to get up, but didn't want to be lazy either. She sighed lightly, stretching she rolled off the couch with a thud. "Ow," she laughed a bit, rubbing the back of her head.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

With a slight daze, the vampire managed to pull himself (somewhat) together and answered, "couldn't be better." He blinked his eyes a couple times and shook his head to get straightened up. "Yeah, I'm fine," Danny confirmed with a smile. In the distance, he could see their car. "Want to leave it and walk instead?" It seemed he and Mia were thinking similarly.

Lucio had gotten enough rest and was sitting by the door, watching the front lawn and cars that drove by. "What has this world come to..." he whispered to himself, considering the vampires as well as those the hunters protected. The hunter couldn't help but sigh and turned to look at Genna, who had rolled off of the couch. He couldn't help himself and smiled, possibly for the first time since they had bacon that morning.
Mia looked at him with a smile, "let's walk..." she answered as she passed the car and began to walk to the lake. Not wanting to waste much time, she didn't go the speed of a human, but slowed down as the salty smell of the water came into range. It was as if they were just a normal strolling couple, though to anyone actually paying attention, it would seem as though they came out of the middle of nowhere. She giggled at some of the peoples reactions but walked like nothing had ever happened. Her hair blew around her face in the breeze and she broke her hand away for Danny's to pull it away. Holding her hair out of her face she finished walking to the shore.

Genna sat up and looked over at Lucio. "Hey," she glared playfully, "don't laugh at me..." She picked up a pillow at threw it at him before getting up to her feet. "Enjoy your nap," she smiled walking over to him to check on his wound.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Danny kept up with Mia, hand in hand. Being at the lake gave him a sense of relief and escape from the realities of life. It was exactly what he needed, and being with Mia just made the experience that much better. This lack of stress felt fantastic as he looked at the body of water, silent ripples appearing at the shore with every step they took. Soon enough, his hand was disconnected from hers so she could fix her hair. A small smirk appeared when he turned toward her and with one of his own hands brushed a few strands away.

The pillow was caught and set aside. A laugh managed to escape him with this action. "I'm sorry," he said, snickering lightly. Lucio looked down to his shoulder and pulled on the sleeve enough so the wounds would show.
Mia smiled at him and took off her boots as they got to the shore line. She was about to sit down but remembered what she was wearing. "Mind if I sit in your lap?" she asked, looking down at the ground and her skirt, knowing that they wouldn't make a good mix.

Genna sighed as she looked at the wound. "Well it seems to be at least healing," she smiled. "Take off your shirt and I'll get you some clean bandages," she said walking towards the bathroom. "Don't be a baby, come on," she laughed sticking her tongue out at him as she bent over to get the supplies. Having him take his shirt off reminded her that she needed to finish laundry. She lifted herself back up, exhaling some air, holding bandages and clothes in one hand and cleaner in the other.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff