Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Vampires , Werewolves, Hunters?

Vamps. 0.20863309352518 20.9% [ 29 ]
Werewolves. 0.15107913669065 15.1% [ 21 ]
Hunters. 0.29496402877698 29.5% [ 41 ]
Other? 0.34532374100719 34.5% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 139 ]

Mia threw off her bloodied rags and searched her closet. A girl can never find something suitable to wear, she thought angrily to herself, throwing this and that out of her closet. "Oh," she smiled at the outfit she had thrown out. Before exiting the room, she dressed herself in a black, slightly ruffled skirt, and knee high black boots with a white tank and grey suspenders with a black tie. She smiled at herself and nearly skipped out of her room. Being inside their own home she didn't care about hiding what she was, it was inevitable, and she threw herself off of the banister, landing on the couch. "I'd give that a ten," she said excitedly before looking at Danny. "Mall?" she answered, a slight question in her tone not wanting to go somewhere he didn't want to.

[[ Oh no not the boat xd ]]

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

"The mall sounds good, miss Olympic," he chuckled before adding, "let's just get there before it gets too crowded." He really preferred that they both move freely in the mall and buy what it is they want before too many people rush the mall. "I hope you know what you're looking for, because I don't," Danny mentioned, considering whether or not wandering aimlessly would be boring... of course it wouldn't! It's Danny and Mia. Anything seemed like fun when he was with her. A few moments of searching pockets exposed a key chain. "When was the last time you drove?"
Mia laughed, "I'm a gold medalist." She smiled and walked over to the door. "I never have a plan when it's mall time," she admitted walking outside. His next question caused her to blush as she looked at him. "I never have," she bit her lip and looked down to the ground, "I always walked everywhere and when you know what happened, there was definitely no need..." She stopped at the car, not helping to smile at Danny feeling so lucky in this moment to have that one person who understands you best. "This should be fun," she laughed, "when was the last time you were at the mall with a girl?"

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Danny didn't let Mia's memory break the mood, though his thoughts could be read through his eyes. He unlocked the car and opened the driver's side while thinking of an answer. Before setting himself inside, Danny answered, "it's a funny story... I haven't been in the mall in a long time. But the last time was when I was six or seven. My parents dragged me along with their friends, who brought their two daughters. One of them I was friends with and the other one always teased me... does that count?" It was odd for him to remember something from so long ago, but being with Mia seemed to relive it almost. "And the one I was friends with, almost best friends rather. I can't recall her name, but I remember her saying how she liked shooting those plastic arrows... I'm rambling. Sorry. Let's get out of here." It was all in the past. The future was what he should be looking forward to. Without a moment to spare, the car was kicked into gear and he waited for the seatbelt click on Mia's side.
Mia smiled and listened to his story. "I don't mind hearing you ramble," she laughed. "Ha, there was a boy I loved to tease when my parents would have play dates," she remembered, his story reminded her of her past. "Gosh," she placed her head back onto the seat, "I used to have quite the crush on him before our parents moved..." She looked out the window, remembering how she was never able to tell him before he died.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

"I had that same problem," Danny commented, looking back at is own past, "my parents moved away and I couldn't talk with the two girls." In addition, he chuckled and said, "I was happy to leave the one that teased me behind, but the other one I was sad to leave." The way that the two stories seemed to fit together was a little odd, but he didn't pay much attention to it. "It's just I can't remember their names. My parents always referred them to "the Ferns' girls" though." The mall came into view and the car was stopped in the parking lot.
Mia listened to him and took in his story. When the car stopped she was still thinking about it. Suddenly a sad look came on her face, almost angry as she had an epiphany. "So you were happy to leave me behind," she said getting out of the car. Poking her head through the door opening she said enunciating her last name, "I'm Mia Fern!" She slammed the door and stormed into the mall, getting lost in the crowd. Walking through, she went to the water fountain in the middle, that her parents always had her meet them at, out of habit.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

A few moments passed as Danny stood out of the car. "Wait... what?" he asked in a whisper when Mia mentioned leaving her. Suddenly it hit him: SHE was that girl. And the girl he was best friends with was... Genna? Speechless, he put his face down to his hands to try catching up with all of this, but decided he would have to do that later. "Mia," Danny attempted to stop her from storming away, but it failed. He locked the car and took after her, trying to find the angered woman. The familiar sound of her light steps against the tiled flooring led him to a fountain in the middle of the mall.
Ripples were formed in the water as her hand brushed along it's surface. Idiot, she scowled to herself, of course he wouldn't like you back you were a b***h. She thought of the past, knowing that Genna was always better at making friends and felt stupid. Watching the ripples she felt Danny's presence, but didn't acknowledge him. She felt like the last week, had been a lie, he hated her...

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

A hand joined Mia's in gently riding the surface of the rippling water of the fountain. Danny didn't say anything for a few minutes, but didn't seem to have any stress; he was trying to return their vibe to that of a peace. The once beautiful, human experience they had been having was destroyed, so the silence would hopefully vent their anxieties. A smile formed from his lips and he put his head down while chuckling silently.
Mia looked over at him. "What are you laughing about?" she snapped coldly. She found it a bit humorous that they knew each other years ago and didn't recognize it, then again it was over ten years ago. The vampiress knew she should hold it against him, but it still hurt somewhat, he was her first crush, which was interesting how now they reunited.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

At first he considered holding it away from her, then figured he may as well tell her. "The irony," he gasped in his laughter, "I used to have an interest in your sister. And here we are, your sister and myself enemies, but you and I together." Danny managed to stop the quiet laughing and turned to Mia with his smile. It faded a little at her seriousness, though he wouldn't let it disappear completely. "Now that I think about it..." he recalled, eyes locked into hers, "your eyes were just as beautiful as they are now."
Mia rolled her eyes at him as he spoke about the irony. As he looked into her eyes and commented on them, they narrowed at him. "Of course they are dipshit," she said, half-playfully and half still upset and pushed him into the fountain. Sticking her tongue out at him she backed away, hands on her hips. "It's like deja vu," she laughed. "You sure you can handle being with me?" she taunted, "I'm still that teasing little girl that has a crush on you..."

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Despite the bystanders that were watching, Danny pulled himself up enough to pull her into the fountain with him. "Oh I think I can," he grinned with a playful smirk. Only some fifteen years ago they were enemies, and now they were lovers. How odd. "I hope you can take some teases too. I learned from the best," the vampire laughed.
Mia glared at him as she got wet. "Oohh," she growled, "you're going to regret ruining these boots." She stomped over to him, kicking up water as she crouched down. "I am the best," she said as her eyes gleamed and she sprayed water at him with her hands. "Don't forget that," she reminded as she leaped onto him tumbling them backwards. She crossed her arms across her chest, "this isn't a white t-shirt contest..." she commented, making a face as she sat on in, the water from the spraying fountain trickled down her face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff