Vampires , Werewolves, Hunters?

Vamps. 0.20863309352518 20.9% [ 29 ]
Werewolves. 0.15107913669065 15.1% [ 21 ]
Hunters. 0.29496402877698 29.5% [ 41 ]
Other? 0.34532374100719 34.5% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 139 ]

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Danny managed to push himself upward and was about to pin Mia, but could hear mall cops rushing toward the scene. "Aw, thought we could have a little fun," he pouted before kicking some water at Mia. He gave a grin while stepping out of the fountain to meet with the mall cops. "She started it," the vampire tattled, looking at the vampiress. Were they going to run away, fight the security, or what? He waited for her to make a move.
Mia paused and shook the water off herself as she climbed out of the fountain, nearly slipping on her boots. Gasping she responded, "what are you talking about? You tripped, I went to help but you fell in, pulling me in with you..." Her face was straight as though she was telling the truth to the security guards as she continued to hide her chest. She gave a side glare at the vampire, thanks for throwing me under the bus. Her arms dropped to her sides, and took in a deep breath, "I'm cold, can we wrap things up here and be on our way?" she more told than asked the guards in a sweet voice, using her charms as a woman to get off the hook as they stared at her. Giving a smirk to Danny she thought, you can never beat the master.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Surprise filled Danny when the heat was removed from the both and even more surprise came in when fresh towels were brought to them. It was as if they called room service. He took one of the two, nearly speechless at how won over the security guards were. A towel appeared in his hands and he inspected it to ensure it was not poisonous, but it came out clean.
Mia smiled as she grabbed a towel and began to dry herself off. "I'm glad we have an understanding," she said handing them back the towel as she walked by. As they spaced themselves from the guards she started to giggle as she whipped her hair to the side. "You're going to pay for that one..." she looked over at Danny, glaring playful at him.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Danny was still speechless at how easily the guards had been shut down. He sort of put his towel on one of their arms and caught up with Mia. "I guess I will, won't I?" he joked with a smile, "how can I repay you?" He put his right hand with her left before giving her a small kiss. "Maybe some shopping?" Danny suggested as they seemed to aimlessly wander the place.
Mia laughed and kissed him back. "Oh so now you are trying to bribe me?" she raised an eyebrow, the heels of her boots sounded frustrated as she walked. She couldn't help but laugh at him as she walked into a store. "Forgive me drawing attention," she smiled, "but sometimes you just gotta use your charm." She turned and faced him, placing her finger to his chest, "I know you know all about how that works." They were standing in a women's store and she had a grin on her face. "Let's see if you still got it," she smirked stepping back.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

"Maybe I am," he answered with a smirk, then turning to the store. A women's store? Question obviously showing, Danny turned to Mia and felt his eyes widen a slight bit. "Are you sure?" he asked, looking to the several in line. A few exchanged glances with him and, fortunately or unfortunately, seemed interested. "If you say so, love," he shrugged and walked toward said ladies. The vampire leaned near the register, making some small talk with one of the women in line. They both smiled and laughed. "You look fantastic for someone in their twenties," he complimented with his hand at hers. "I'm thirty-six," she responded with a giggle, obviously pleased with what Danny said. "Really?" the vampire asked as if surprised. Some more dialogue passed and a phone number was handed to him. "Call me if you want to, er, spend some time together," she said with a wink before heading out of the store.
Mia watched and laughed some at his exchanging conversations with the woman, as she acted like she was looking at some merchandise. Her eyes widened as she listened and then as the girl went to leave the store, she went next to Danny, and grabbed him kissing him. She made sure it was apparent that he was hers, and winked back to the woman that he had conversed with as she quickly walked away, a disgusted look on her face. "I get us out of a fountain guard situation and you get a number?" she questioned, pulling him out of the store by his hoodie. "Want to make this a challenge?" she asked, loving games herself but honestly wasn't sure if she could handle the jealousy. They only just expressed their true feelings and were already off to a somewhat rocky start today, she didn't want to possibly make it worse.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Danny smiled playfully to the woman, doing as Mia had told. "I guess I'll see you toni-" he began before being pulled into a kiss. Obviously it wasn't a love kiss, but a 'he's mine' kiss. The vampire let his eyes blink to synchronize with everything and figured the women wasn't worth pursuing a night in bed with, especially since he belonged to Mia as Mia belonged to him. He than began being pulled away from the store and laughed. "That number could have done three things for us: rob her, feed off of her, and have a little bit of, eh, fun," he said with a grin. Danny then noticed what she suggested and shook his head, "nonono, what's mine is yours and what's yours is mine. Let's keep it that way."
Mia simply shook her head at him. "Fun..." she growled raising a brow before slapping him. She huffed, "I'm all the fun you'll ever need..." She pouted looking up to him with sad eyes, feeling stupid for bringing up the challenge. Worse game ever, she thought to herself, sitting down on a nearby bench.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Danny felt a surge of guilt. He wasn't sure if it was his fault or hers, but allowed the slap to make contact. The vampire remained in place, unsure of what to do. He looked at her through the corner of his eye and sighed. "I'm sorry," he said in a near whisper, knowing she could hear. He waited to see if she would rise from the bench so they could go or stay to think.
Mia looked over at him, a small smile crossed her lips. "There's nothing for you to be sorry about," she said in a low tone back to him. She felt stupid for even bringing it up, but she honestly didn't think she would get that way. However, the woman's face was priceless and that caused her to laugh some from thinking about it. Pushing herself off from the bench a man approached her and began talking to her. This caused her to look strangely at him as he explained what he saw, and she tried to play stupid. As the man spoke, mid-sentence she simply walked away from him, obviously irritated. "Come on," she nearly snapped at Danny, not directed towards him but at the fact that the guy was trying to blow their cover in a threatening way, saying that if they didn't comply with what he requested he would rip them apart in front of one another. Grabbing Danny's hand, she began to walk away, guy following close behind. "Kill him..." she whispered to Danny quick and short.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Danny sighed with relief that Mia was not angry with him, whether or not it was his fault. Their day, their relationship, was having a fairly rocky story. Fortunately, they were walking again, but had a pest that seemed to want nothing but trouble. He opened his mouth to suggest putting the man down, but it seemed his friend was thinking the same thing. "No problem, love," Danny agreed with a smile. He kept a hand with hers while the other reached to a pocket. When Mia took her next step, Danny had already tackled himself and the man into what seemed to be the men's restroom. A few seconds passed and the vampire walked out wiping a bloody knife. The blade was returned to his pocket before he went back to Mia's side.
Mia smiled as Danny knocked the man into the restroom to do what they did best. As he came back to her, she gripped his hand tightly and lovingly. "Excellent," she smirked. Her nose cringed at the smell of the blood on the blade. "Glad you used that, ew," she spat disgusted. Looking around the mall she commented, "anywhere else you had in mind?" she asked fixing her skirt.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

A few thoughts were considered before Danny suggested, "maybe we can get some equipment for fishing." It would be nice to sit down with Mia at the shore of a lake, maybe catch a fish and make a small meal from it. He stopped walking and sighed, remembering the feeling this vampiress had earlier. "I need to make this crystal clear," he explained, turning her toward him gently. While looking into her eyes, Danny said it without a wavering voice, "I love you. And I will never stop." The vampire leaned to her and silently laid a kiss on her lips. He hoped this would deter further conflicts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff