Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Vampires , Werewolves, Hunters?

Vamps. 0.20863309352518 20.9% [ 29 ]
Werewolves. 0.15107913669065 15.1% [ 21 ]
Hunters. 0.29496402877698 29.5% [ 41 ]
Other? 0.34532374100719 34.5% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 139 ]

Genna shot back some as he cried out that he was sick. She didn't believe him considering only his face was somewhat warm. However, she didn't push it knowing that people know their own bodies. "Well," she started to ask, "why didn't you just stay in bed?" She watched him quickly go to the stairs and sighed, slumping back into the couch, alone.

"You're such a scaredy cat," she teased swimming around in the warm lake water. She had gone all out, and was skinny dipping. "I always wanted to do this as a human," she giggled somersaulting backwards into the water. Now that they were playing human it felt more real as she did it. She couldn't wipe the grin off of her face, especially with him around.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Genna being oblivious to his feelings was either a miracle or a disaster. It would be a miracle because he didn't have the strength for her to tell him she didn't feel the same way about him. It was also a disaster because he wanted this to get off of his chest and hopefully hear her say she loved him as well. "What to do...," he silently said to himself, pausing with a hand on the railing. Should he tell her? or should he leave her? It was either take the stairs and ruin a chance at talking to her alone for once (as well as regret not asking) or go to her and be shot down. What was worse?

Somehow, memories of swimming revived the vampire's knowledge on how to do so. He ducked his head in the water and swam downward until touching the floor of the lake. It surprised him that this could be done, but then again, he wasn't human. There were a lot of things vampires could do better than a human could. He simply held his breath and looked up at the waving moon.
Genna gently closed her eyes, it was a bit nice to be left alone. She hadn't noticed Lucio stopped going up the stairs as she was lost in her own thoughts. It ranged from the first meeting with Jason, to meeting the other group members, to their fights with vampires, with their own arguments, to her pregnancy, to loosing nearly everything, to the moment she was in. She pondered her life as it seemed to replay in front of her. A small sigh released from her lips, "I miss you," she whispered almost inaudibly.

Mia went under water and smirked that Danny had his back towards her. With an evil grin, she stalked him like a shark, silent swimming at him. As she got close, she reached out her hands, grabbed his boxers and pulled them down. Looking at him, she stuck her tongue out and laughed, causing bubbles to rise to the surface before swimming up herself.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Neither choice was suitable, and he wasn't sure if Genna was prepared to try another relationship. Instead of going to bed and instead of going to her, he took the middle ground and simply sat at the staircase. He didn't know when he would move, but didn't dare find out what would happen if he did. A sigh was released and Lucio hung his head in his arms that crossed over his legs.

His two eyes widened with shock as his boxers were pulled down. Half rage and half playful, The vampire swam up without a care for said boxers and pushed Mia while in the water. Danny wasn't sure what to say in the moment, so just grinned and gave her a splash of water.
Mia laughed and splashed water at him. "s**t," she gasped hearing footsteps. She looked out towards shore and saw two officers coming their way. Giggling, the vampiress quickly got out of the water grabbing her clothes. "This is when it's still good to be us," she called to Danny, already dressed, glad they had their speed to get out of there.

Genna's eyes shot open at the creek of the steps and what sounded like a sigh. Poking her head around the corner, she saw Lucio on the steps. "Lucio?" she stood up walking to him. "Are you feeling that sick?" she asked kneeling down on the steps, "do you want some help to your room?" Maybe he was sick after all, she hadn't believed it before but since he didn't even make it up the steps it could be.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

"I'm not sick," Lucio explained silently, straightening his back and looking to Genna at his side. It seemed obvious through his eyes that there was something he wanted to say. He sighed with the wish that Genna could see by his actions and mentality how he felt of her. Unfortunately, it seemed she either forgot how to do this or she didn't want to remember after losing Jason. The hunter continued to debate between telling her and going to his room.

Danny nodded in agreement, already standing next to her with his clothes on. However, the boxers had soaked water and sat at the bottom of the lake. "This day passed pretty quickly," he commented with a look to the sky. It seemed like only minutes ago they had eaten at Denny's and fought with Lucio.
Genna sighed, "I knew it..." she said shaking her head. Her eyes met his, she noticed the look in his eyes. Biting her lip she turned away some. "Well," she stood up, trying to avoid the subject that would soon inevitably be brought up, "if your not sick you should still rest your shoulder..." The huntress began to walk up the stairs, "I-I'm going to take a shower," she announced as she went into the bathroom. Her head hit the door after she closed it, as if she was hiding from something. With a heavy sigh, she started the water, allowing it to warm up as she allowed her clothes to drop around her. Another sigh escaped from her lips as the water rolled over her bare skin and she stood there, eyes closed, thinking about nothing in particular, and didn't mind.

[[ got nothing for Mia right now and don't want to make a short post to say they went back sweatdrop ]]

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Lucio decided to take the advice and did just that. There was a sort of acknowledgement in her movement, whether or not it's the kind that he wanted. Perhaps they were on the same page. But just as possible, she could be trying not to hurt him. If only love didn't exist. Lucio shook his head at the possibilities and returned to his room to rest. They had a big day tomorrow, or at least they needed to be prepared for one if it did come.

After getting his clothes ready for a wash tomorrow, Danny slipped on some boxers in a closet and managed to put himself in bed. Normally he would have gone to his own bed, but he wanted to be with Mia this night... as if there was ever a moment he would not want to be with her. After fighting the hunter, swimming with Mia, and trouble at the mall, he figured a bit of sleep would do him good. Danny made sure there was plenty of room for Mia before asking jokingly, "hope you don't mind me sleeping here, or do you want me sleeping on the corner of the bed?"
Genna stayed in the shower a bit until she felt like she was getting pruny. Having heard Lucio go into her room she walked out in her towel. Everyone seemed to be asleep and so she crept down the stairs in pulled out her laundry, searching for some pajamas. s**t, she thought, they're still in the washer. Making a face, she switched the laundry and walked over to the couch to fold the clothes.

Mia laughed and pushed him a bit. "You can have the chair..." she joked pulling him close to her. She wrapped a leg around him and place her hand on his chest as she kissed him gently down his jawline to his lips, with a small smile.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

((Lucio's asleep, so unless Genna wakes him up for w/e reason, he's ready for a timeskip))

Danny felt a grin cross his face with the joke and pulled himself closer as she did. Oddly enough, when his hand went to the base of her neck to pull her into a kiss, her skin felt rather warm. Past experience suggested vampires were cold at touch, but this little day they were having was proving otherwise. After giving Mia a kiss, he began to wonder if he wanted to fall asleep or stay awake with her in the bed. Both seemed like nice choices.
As she folded she didn't realize how tired she actually was. With a surprised yawn, she fell into the clothes with a pair of boxers in her hands. Forgetting she was still in a towel, she fell asleep, nearly hugging the clothes like a teddy bear.

Mia smiled as he kissed her. The vampriss laid her head gently on his chest, lightly closing her eyes to fall asleep after the eventful day.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Edit: For future reference, the date is January 23rd I believe?

Waking up was fairly nice at first. Lucio got some clothes on and walked around the house for a little while. "Genna, I'm sorry for seeming kind of off yesterday," he rehearsed very silently as he walked toward her room. The hunter wasn't sure if he was going to try telling her he was in love. Or at least, not when he saw her. Maybe later he would try. The door was open, so he opened to see if she was inside, but fortunately or unfortunately, she wasn't. After a bit of searching, there laid a passed out Genna at the laundry. His first thought was to wake her up, but what would the consequences be since she was... well, only in a towel that was barely secure on her body? Lucio put a hand to his chin to think and felt that his cheek quite warm.

Some scrambled eggs and toast in the morning seemed like a good idea to present Mia with. A few slices of bacon on the side and some orange juice he had picked up that morning finished it off and he stood back as if proud of his work.
Genna jumped up defensively, hearing something around the house. "Who..." she yelled. Her eyes blinked as she saw Lucio standing there. Why are his cheeks red, she thought confused. She looked down at herself and gasped. "Oh my god!!! I'm so sorry!" she cried grabbing the fallen towel, scurrying to cover herself up. She quickly grabbed some random clothes of the couch and pulled on the boxers she was holding and one of his shirts.

Mia rubbed her eyes tiredly as she woke up. She smelt the air and started to walk out the room. "Hey handsome," she called, sliding down the railing and walked into the kitchen. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him on the cheek.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Lucio's face brightened a bit more when the towel was dropped and nearly stumbled when turning away. "Sorry!" the hunter apologized, feeling the heat spread all of the way from his head to his palms. He blocked her from his view with an open palm to the side of his face, but was happy to hear some shuffling of clothes. When it stopped, he asked "are you... is it safe to look?" When Genna responded with confirmation, Lucio turned and was greeted with the woman wearing his clothes. His eyes sat wide open and he barely managed to say, "just... keep it on. I'll uh, make myself some fast break- I mean, breakfast."

"How are you, beautiful?" Danny responded with a smile, his muscles relaxing a slight bit with the kiss. "I hope you like eggs, bacon, and toast." He flipped the scrambled egg and placed it on two plates that already held their fair share of toast and bacon.
Genna giggled at his shyness, not to mean that she wasn't either but it was a different side to Lucio. When he messed up his wording she couldn't help but giggle some more. "My clothes should be ready," she remembered, commenting out loud. "Are you sure you want me to stay in these?" she smirked twirling around in the shirt that hung over her chest, revealing the boxers some. The huntress mostly did this to poke fun at him as she sat back down, figuring she could at least quickly finish the folding of the laundry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff