Vampires , Werewolves, Hunters?

Vamps. 0.20863309352518 20.9% [ 29 ]
Werewolves. 0.15107913669065 15.1% [ 21 ]
Hunters. 0.29496402877698 29.5% [ 41 ]
Other? 0.34532374100719 34.5% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 139 ]

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

"Of course I don't mind," Danny said with a smile before removing his hoody, "unless you would rather use this." He set it aside, allowing the air to make contact with the skin on his arms. A sigh of comfort released and he decided to lie down, not minding the sand getting in his hair.

A frown appeared, but Lucio obliged. The shirt was removed and he set it aside. Knowing Genna, she would likely wash their clothes, as much as he hated her doing so much for them. The hunter removed the bandages that covered his bullet wounds and bit his tongue lightly with the stinging pain.
Genna took a cloth and began to clean the blood off around his wound. "I'm still not happy you went alone," she said with a sigh pouring rubbing alcohol on a clean rag and sterilizing the hole before placing a gauze pad and wrapping it. She smiled sweetly to him, "all done..." She walked out of the bathroom and went to move the laundry over, "got anything upstairs?" she asked changing the subject.

Mia smiled and placed her boots along side Danny's hoodie. She then sat on him, facing towards him a devious smirk on her face. Slowly she leaned down towards him before her chest was up against his and she kissed at his neck. She was planning on squishing him but became distracted with the sweet smell of him as she laid on top of him gently.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Eyes closed, Danny didn't know exactly what Mia was doing until he felt her lips against his neck. His smile brightened a little as he put his arms around her mid-back, holding her close. His back in the sand and arms embracing the vampiress, he lifted his head slightly to deliver a small kiss to her chin.

Lucio watched Genna patch the injuries with astonishment. She really worked wonders; fixing food, cleaning clothes, bandaging wounds. They were very lucky to have her on the team... or rather, what remained of their team. "I understand," he responded with guilt, his heart sinking a little with the thought that he tried something so foolish. The hunter quickly realized the question and shook his head. "I've been putting everything in the basket by the washing machine..."
Genna laughed, "how kind of you." She smiled and began to throw another load in before going to the kitchen. "So I took a quick nap and Darius disappeared," she informed leaning her elbows on the counter. She stared out the window, it was finally getting dark, when the night creatures were awakening. Sighing, she was afraid he'd gone out for a hunt alone and didn't like that.

Mia smiled as he kissed her. "The suns going down," she commented happily. She flipped herself over and sat with her back towards him, facing the lake. She smiled at the colorful ripples that the blue, red, and orange sky created.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

A few seconds of silence passed as Lucio tried to think of something to say. The man was walking instead of driving, so the risks were quite significant. "He'll be fine," the hunter reassured, "he's just going to pick up the car and come back..." A slight feeling of being unsure began to build up. He could very well be attacked on the way and no matter how skilled, it was always a risk.

Danny let his hands rest on her tummy as he tilted his head to take a look at the water and how the sky affected the ripples. "I know it's silly to think this," he began with a slight smile, "but I sometimes wonder if it's possible to gain a friendship with our enemies." This relationship killed his drive to attack the men and women in that small group. The vampire then added, "Genna and I have history... maybe she'll consider it."
Mia elbowed him in the stomach reminding her of their past. She turned and faced him, "my sister wants to kill me..." she said in an even tone, her face just the same, "what makes you think you'd make her change her mind?" She was resting her head on her hands, her elbows dug into the sand as she looked at him with her dull red eyes. "Do you not remember what you had done to her photos?" she asked, "think about me and my scrapbook, and Genna's even worse..." She shook her head and turned her attention back to the water, trying to enjoy the peace while they could.

Genna sighed, "I hope so..." She didn't know if she could handle another loss at this point, even if they haven't known each other that long she still cared about him. He was a comrade now, a fellow hunter. Looking out the window she pondered if they should possibly look for him, or wait some more, not knowing exactly when he had left.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

"My apologies," Danny responded simply with indifference. The odds were against them and there was no chance of change... yet. He wondered, he dreamed, that peace could exist for his and Mia's sake. Imagining a life without fighting or bloodshed was fantastic to imagine, and he felt he couldn't let this idea escape. For a moment, he began considering returning to the apartment to talk with Genna. Human to vampire, no weapons, only talk. It sounded like an idea... maybe he would do just that. This thought invaded his mind, focus no longer on the water, but on the mission to live with Mia peacefully. He closed his eyes, allowing the now dim sky to lay silent rays of light to his eyelids.

Lucio slipped a shirt on from what seemed to be a basket of dried clothes. Seeing Genna standing at the window, he stepped behind her and put his two hands on her shoulders. "He'll come back," he assured, once again considering kissing the huntress's cheek. And as before, he pulled away and called, "I'm going to watch TV or something."
Mia sighed and silently got off of him and walked down to the waters edge. Her toes got tickled by the water and she smiled some from the sensation. Slowly she waded herself in, not caring that she hadn't changed.

Genna was surprised by Lucio's hands on her shoulder's. She let out a sigh as she nodded, knowing that he was probably right. She was curious as to why he had lingered there but figured he was debating on what to do. That was answered when he declared that he was going to watch television. The huntress laughed and walked over to join him on the couch.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Lucio didn't plan on turning on the TV. It was mostly just to move away from Genna. He had to respect her space and the fact that her lover had died only recently. The remote was tossed aside when she approached. "Nothing good on," he critiqued, creating a few more inches of space between himself of the huntress. Now he had to think of a better escape.

Danny felt her lift up from him and did the same, sitting in place to watch over Mia. What a playful one she was. Unlike so many other vampires and humans alike, she managed to find time to enjoy what she had. If only he could be a little more like her. He had things that he wanted to accomplish, like stopping the violence between these two vampires and the hunters. Looking back to the room, he knew there were pictures he could have very well forgotten to tear... YES. There were envelopes of developed pictures that had been mailed in. Perhaps presenting this to Genna, as well as the childhood memories and lack of bloodlust, could stop this war between them.
Genna nodded, "seems about right," she laughed, knowing that there was rarely anything on tv. She watched him scoot away from her. "Do I stink or something?" she asked him raising an eyebrow, she couldn't help but take a strand of her hair and take a whiff. The huntress made a face, she smelt fine but perhaps she could use a shower, even if it were to just relax. She let out a small sigh, perhaps she made him uncomfortable.

Mia laid on top of the water and did a backstroke. Her mind was blank as she looked at the stars above her. She felt like she was almost surrounded by the night sky due to the reflection. A relaxing sigh left her lips as she sank down into the blackened water. Not having to technically breathe she was able to simply lay on the bottom of the lake, looking up at the waving sky.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

"No, you smell fine," Lucio assured, then becoming flustered and changing, "not that I pay attention to it. I mean, I don't notice any stink." He found himself going red and turned away with this. Making a fool of himself after making a risky move with Danny. Perhaps it was a good punishment.

Danny understood the low likelihood of this success, but felt giddy just with the idea that it could work. Despite the little conflicts they've been having, the vampire watched Mia as she simply laid in the water with relaxation. "She's an angel," he muttered to himself ironically, seeing as she had returned from Hell only recently.
Genna raised an eyebrow at the fact that he seemed to flush when he spoke to her. "Am I making you feel uncomfortable?" she asked him a bit concerned. He been asking this way for the past few days, and if she had been she wanted to know if there was anything she could do to change that.

Mia stayed at the bottom of the lake for a few moments before deciding to come back up. "Ah," she breathed as her head popped out of the water. She smiled as she looked over at Danny and swam to the shore. Once out of the water she walked over to him and she out the water on him, like a dog. She laughed, "figured I'd get you wet since you didn't join me..."

[[ i had a brain fart, sorry it took so long ]]

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

'Uncomfortable? I wish she knew so she can tell me whether or not she's interested,' Lucio thought with frustration before responding. "Uncomfortable? No, I feel fine. Just uh, just kind of hot in here or something," he said as his head turned to the wall. The thermostat said it was a little cool. "Yeah... kinda hot in here."

Daniel laughed when the water made contact with his skin and got up quickly, nearly tripping over himself. "You don't need to bring the water to me. Besides, how am I supposed to come in with you in these clothes?" He looked down to the jeans and T-shirt.
Genna looked at the thermostat, not feeling hot, and sure enough it was cool. "Are you sure you're feelin' alright?" she asked putting her cheek against his forehead and then moved to his cheek to check his temperature. She touched his chest, pulling back at his wound. It seemed fine and the rest of his body was cool, just his face. She made a hmm sound and pulled back unsure of what to do.

Mia laughed and looked down at her dripping clothes. "Well then I guess you'll just have to take them off," she said with a wink. She turned away from him with a smirk on her face and went back to the waters edge pulling off her dripping clothes before diving back into the water, tantalizing him to join her.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

When some five fingers touched his chest, he could feel himself brighten a slight bit. "Damn it," he muttered silently, both at his coloring and lack of plan. She kept making him nervous. Would he be better of just putting it in the air? No. No, that wouldn't be a good idea, mainly because he wasn't ready for her to shoot him down. "SICK!" he called, the excuse finally coming up, "I mean. I'm sick. Really sick, I should probably rest." This, too, was an obvious lie. No more than a few minutes ago, he was fairly strong and in the right mind. Lucio stood from where he was sitting to go upstairs.

Not sure if he heard or saw as he did, the pair of eyes blinked a couple of times. Yup, she did. Danny approached the water and tossed off all but a pair of boxers before diving in. Fortunately, the water wasn't as cold as he imagined it would be. He managed his way to the vampiress. It was so silent and at peace. The only thing he could hear were the light splashes of water against their bodies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff