Vampires , Werewolves, Hunters?

Vamps. 0.20863309352518 20.9% [ 29 ]
Werewolves. 0.15107913669065 15.1% [ 21 ]
Hunters. 0.29496402877698 29.5% [ 41 ]
Other? 0.34532374100719 34.5% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 139 ]

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Lucio turned when she mentioned her clothes and looked at the laundry, but was immediately greeted with the sight of her wearing his boxers. A sort of embarrassment could be read from his face and the blushing remained on his cheeks. "If you want, uh.. I mean, there's no problem if- you can or... you maybe... um... clothes..." the hunter stumbled with his words as his face was put toward the open fridge. She really knew how to get him out of his usual, fairly serious routine. 'I need something to drink,' he thought, forehead against the fridge door frame.
Genna smiled at his stumbling, and placed a hand up to her mouth as she giggled. She finished up the folding and got up from the couch, slowly walking over to him, saying "maybe my clothes? Should I get into them?" Lightly, she rested her cheek against the edge of the fridge looking at him. "You'd have to help me get yours off first," she grinned.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Lucio could have sworn he was no more than a few inches tall with this embarrassment. His eyes met hers and his mouth was agape. He managed to stumble a few words out while backing away, nearly tripping over himself. "You wan- want me to wh-what?" he asked, back against a counter. He wished there was more room for him, but he was cornered. "Y-you... clo-clothes... off?" His eyes blinked some few times with confusion and nervousness as his cheeks were quite red.
Genna smiled at him walked over to him, placing an arm on either side of him. "I want you to take these clothes off," she repeated, "they are yours after all..." As she said this she tugged at them a bit with a small smile. Then, slowly, she reached up to his face, "I'm kidding," she whispered. She kissed him on the cheek quickly before skipping to the laundry room to change into her own clothes before going back to the couch to fold them.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Lucio simply stood as a statue, nothing moving except for blinking a couple of times. He felt himself slide down against the counter and thus sitting on the floor against it. When she left to change, he managed to snap himself out of it and stood up, almost dazed. "You fool..." he cursed himself, putting himself in a seat away from Genna. He would have helped her with the laundry, but he couldn't put himself in such a position again.
Genna smiled as he sat down. "Sorry," she admitted, "I couldn't resist..." She folded the last bit of her laundry and looked over to him. Some of her long, lightly colored hair fell in front of her face. Brushing it away, she tried to speak to him, but wasn't sure what to say, she was afraid that he would be mad at her for tricking him. Maybe I should take these up, she thought fiddling with the top shirt on the pile.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

He put his forehead down into his propped up hand so he could stare into the wood table his elbow rested on. What a joke he had made himself, but had he found what he was looking for? Possibly, but just as equally, possibly not. The line between playing/teasing and love seemed so hazy. Was it worth the risk to say he loved her? It was either he get relief for finally admitting it, or live a lifetime of regret. "Hey Genna?" Lucio asked to get her attention. The plan was very simple; say 'I love you'. 'Say "I love you." Say "I love you." Say "I love you."' he repeated to himself in his mind. It would remain a mystery why he had suddenly felt he had to tell her. For quite some time, he has had feelings for the huntress, but Jason was in the picture. Sure, the two hunters were friends, but he couldn't truly show his love for Genna while the man was around. So perhaps now that he was out, he could finally say it.
Genna let the shirt go and looked at Lucio. "Yes?" she smiled. Is he finally going to tell me what has been bothering him? she asked herself. Her eyes were soft, along with her face, showing that she was open to listen to whatever he needed to say. "I'm here for you, Lucio," she paused for a moment, placing a hand on his arm, "you can tell me anything..."

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

"I..." he began, trying to put the words together. Only a few seconds passed for this pause, but seemed like minutes. Should he say it, what will happen, will she say yes or no. His heart raced a bit, and then the words came. "I think we should get some breakfast," Lucio changed, eyes widening a slight bit with this. 'That's not what I meant to say,' he thought with frustration, fists clenching to a barely notable degree.
"O-oh" she laughed standing up. "I guess I can get on that then," she walked over to the kitchen. "Guess you guys love me huh?" she smiled opening the fridge looking for things to make. She pulled out some eggs, chorizo, vegetables, and tortillas. "Totally use me for my cooking," she laughed as she began cooking. She wasn't expecting him to say that, he seemed like there was something else was bothering him. Since he hadn't told her yet she didn't want to push it and just kept it that he was a guy and that food was always on the mind.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

"You'd be surprised..." he responded with a silent chuckle, a sort of nervousness or shyness noted within. Criticism and frustration was being directed to himself for these actions. If he was going to say it, he needed to do it. Instead, Lucio had been too scared of the consequences to say what he wanted to say. He then noticed the clue that had been given, but couldn't tell if she could see what it meant.
"Oh I know you do," she grinned as she continued cooking. She looked at him over her shoulder and playfully stuck her tongue out at him. A small sigh released from her lips, knowing he wasn't letting everything out, and it bothered her. What is he hiding, she wondered as she crisped the tortillas only slightly before rolling the other ingredients inside.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Maybe it was frustration, or the understanding that Genna wouldn't be able to find out without him saying it outright. Whether or not it would break the friendship didn't seem to be on Lucio's mind when he said it, but rather how it would finally remove something that had been lingering for months, if not longer. "I love you," he said outright. Immediately, his head was turned to the side to hopefully deflect the stinging words she would undoubtedly respond with. It also provided him protection from seeing her face, which was more than likely that of disappointment.
Genna turned around with plates of food in her hands. She had a smile on her face as she went to hand him his plate. However, it never made it to him, but to the floor instead. Glass scattering and eggs flying, her jaw dropped. "Umm..." she dropped to the floor to pick up the pieces, also to stall her response. What does he mean, she thought frantically, love me? Does he mean as a friend? That he love me for what we've been through and all? Her mind was spinning that she didn't watch where she had placed her hand and cut it on a piece of glass. Her eyes squinted in pain, of course in a house with vampires, she sighed looking at the damage as thick, sticky, red liquid came to the surface of her pale skin.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Marcus had been drifting out of his sleep already, but when hearing the crash and smell of blood, the vampire was out of the bed with clothes slipped on. Within some ten seconds of the shatter, Marcus stood a good eight yards away from the kitchen with a look of concern. "Are you alrig-" he began before attention drifted to the smell of blood. He fed at least once every day, and after the sleep, this proved very tempting. The vampire stared at the cut, not allowing his pupils to look anywhere else.

"s**t," Lucio cussed as he dropped beside her to help with the glass. Although he wanted to know what she was thinking, he had to get this out of the way. A small dustpan was retrieved from a cabinet as he brushed the pieces in. That's when he noticed there was a cut and asked, "Marcus, could you grab some bandages?" The hunter continued cleaning, but heard no response, so he turned his head. "Marcus?" Seeing the vampire unresponsive worried him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff