Vampires , Werewolves, Hunters?

Vamps. 0.20863309352518 20.9% [ 29 ]
Werewolves. 0.15107913669065 15.1% [ 21 ]
Hunters. 0.29496402877698 29.5% [ 41 ]
Other? 0.34532374100719 34.5% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 139 ]

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

"Saw something?" Danny repeated silently to both himself and Mia. That wasn't very common, but he didn't pursue it. They needed to be happy, not on a hunt for clues. "Oh, yes," he caught himself, looking to the thawed meat, "I guess I should start on it." He took a pan and laid it on the stove top, then proceeding to take the ground beef. He made sure not to keep a large drop from the bag to pan of the falling meat. "I hope I remember how to do this..."
Mia laughed at the 'chef'. "You're going to burn this place down," she teased, crossing her legs up onto the counter. "Don't you think we may need some lettuce and such," she critiqued him playfully. She and her sister loved to cook, though admittedly her sister was better, and they often had cook-offs. The thought made her smile, wishing she could have good memories once more with her sister. However, it could never happen with what they were. Anytime she was around the huntress, she thirsted for the strong blood that boiled with wanting to hunt down the vampiress.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Looking into Mia's eyes could almost read what she was thinking, and Danny did not like it. "Mhm... lettuce," he said rather silently, digging through the fridge as the meat cooked. A head of lettuce, cheese, and a tomato were pulled out. "Do you want to be my little helper and grate the cheese?" the vampire laughed while heading back to tend to the meat.
Mia grunted, "you're making me work?" She swung herself off of the counter and landed gracefully on the cool tile floor. Nearly dragging herself over to the cheese, she acted all dramatically, like she was a slave, as she began to grate the cheese. "So cruel to me," she cried, trying not to laugh.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

A grin stretched as Danny broke the ground beef apart. "How about this. If you grate the cheese, you can have a taco. Fair enough?" he asked with a smile. He approached from behind and kissed her neck before continuing toward the tomato. As he broke it into chunks with a knife, he couldn't help but sigh with comfort. "Ever thought about where we would be today if we hadn't met?" the vampire asked while tossing the tomato chunks into a bowl, "it makes me realize how lucky I really am."

((kitty on my lap :3 she's toasty... not good with hot weather DX ))
Mia pouted but it quickly faded as he kissed her neck leaving her with a smile. "Oh we would've met," she laughed, "we probably would be fighting each other, over domination of the city..." She stuck her tongue out at him playfully as she finished grating the cheese.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

"Except I don't think we would be fighting," Danny disagreed, then dicing the head of lettuce into strips, "I think you would have been too distracted by my dashing looks." He grinned and noted the smell of the beef. He strode away from the lettuce and found a hot sauce to toss into the pot. "I almost forgot how great home made tacos are..." he commented, mouth water slightly from the smell, "last time I had one was the day I left my family to hunt vampires. My mom gave it and told me 'good luck at the new job.'" A slight frown began to form, but he shook it off, "uh... tortillas. I'll get a pan ready to warm them."
Mia busted up laughing and came next to him placing the tortillas in the pan. "So dashing," she smiled, kissing him gently. She seated herself on the counter top once more, swaying her legs back and forth like a kid. The vampiress tried to help keep his mind off the past by trying to distract him. "So burn anything yet?" she asked with a smirk.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

A quick inspection of the tortillas and beef revealed no burns. "Not yet," he affirmed as he flipped the tortilla, "but don't be surprised when it happens." Danny shut off the burner as soon as the meat was nearly finished cooking and stirred it once more. Eventually he was sliding the components onto two tortillas and began wrapping Mia's. "I'll let you be the guinea pig," the vampire joked, handing over the small meal on a plate, "if it's safe, I'll eat mine."
Mia rolled her eyes, "oh thank you..." She grabbed her taco and took a bite. "Ack," she coughed, grabbing her throat and falling to the ground. When she hit the ground her head laid to the side and her tongue stuck out of the side of her mouth. After a few moments of trickery she looked back at him with a smile on her face, making a mmm sound, wanting more.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Danny managed to fall for the trick at first, genuinely worried that the sauce may have hurt her insides. But then he managed to remember that it was Mia he was working with. He smiled as though his heart rate had not increased, "you trickster. Trying to get me worried..." The vampire moved to his own taco and inspected it. "Do you want any juice?" he asked, waiting to see what her answer was.
Mia giggled, "I see it worked a little." She stood up and said, "well it's poisoned, guess since I'm already infected I'll have to take yours off your hands as well..." She winked and then he's next question caused her to tilt her head, "we have juice?"

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

"No, but we can go get some," he said before taking a bite from the taco. He blinked a couple times and grabbed a glass of water, downing it with notably fast speed. "A little strong for me," Danny informed with an inspection of the meat, "maybe I put too much seasoning in." Going back to the subject of juice, he suggested, "perhaps we should go on an outing." Yeah... an outing sounded nice. Maybe go to the mall, sit down, and possibly figure out a way to work out a peace between themselves and the hunters. Then again, as long as they were feeding off of people, there would be no peace.
Mia looked at him, smirking at the face that he gave, obviously he couldn't handle it. For her the spices could've been added but it was good enough the way it was. "An outing?" she questioned, though she smiled liking the idea. Since their outing this morning to Denny's had been ruined. "Sounds perfect," she smirked, thinking that the hunters would be preoccupied with other things, such as the time frame that most vampires roam the streets, than them. She finished her taco and kissed him on the cheek before going to the bedroom.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

"I'm glad you think so," Danny agreed, returning a kiss to her cheek before going to his bedroom. His pants and shoes were still rugged from their encounter earlier, so he had to change them out. After a change of clothes, he left the bedroom wearing the white hoodie once again, as well as some white tennis shoes and blue jeans. Wearing something so casual almost made him feel human. Since he was still waiting for the lovely Mia to arrive, he took this to his advantage and finished the taco while drinking a cold glass of water. A cough escaped his throat from the slight burn, but went away as the cold water extinguished it. "Hey love, where do you want to stop first?" His first thought was the mall to watch people rushing around, then the boat at the lake came to mind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff