• Member 100
User Image
User Image

On the street ⋜ Location
        Freezing the hell out, Thoughtful, Hungry ⋜ Ştatus
        ✗ "I'm giving Lucy his X-mas gift!" ⋜ Thinking
        Still cold but I can take it with this
        ... ⋜ OOC

8:30 AM and Rocco was feeling the holiday spirit. Maybe too much. He tried not to skip along the way but he couldn't help it. His boss had given him the day off and he was over the heels static about spending the day with his favorite people and that included Lucy.

After that day, Rocco had made sure to tell his brother all the details about what happened and also tried not to make him go to the bar. Damien had a small attack when he discovered by him that Lucy had a kid with Zaphora and even tried to call him right after their slightly over the top conversation but Rocco had held him down and told him to keep quiet at the moments. Sooner after that, things had gone a little awkward at the bar with the staff and even the clientele but Lucy had made it his mission to keep everyone relaxed and having a good time, even if he wasn't in the mood to deal with people back then.

Still, Rocco called him almost everyday to check on him and how everything was going, not moving to the Zaphora and kid topic in the least.

Walking out the Metro and heading to his favorite place, Rocco began to dig his hands into his hoodie frontal pocket to take a key out. Lucy had given him a key to his apartment, at long last really, so he could get inside without him having to wake up and open the door for him. The moment he received that key, Rocco almost choke the guy with his hug and even kissed Lucy on the lips to receive a loud slap by Sebastian after such display in front of the clients. Rocco didn't care and neither did Lucy but Sebastian had been a little too jumpy with everything that day and Rocco didn't like to angry the blond further than he was.

He arrives at the building and walks to the back alley, ready to open the door and surprise the redhead. Rocco inserts the key and twist, getting inside quickly and closing, making sure the door was really locked and such. The door had other security measures but Lucy had been lazy to actually secure the place and he didn't mind. Better for him, anyway.

Rocco then processed to head down the narrow stairs to the redhead's apartment and also opens the clearly unlocked door and steps into the living room immediately, dropping his backpack on the couch and heading to the Master Bedroom. The door was close this time and taking a huge intake of air, Rocco lifts his arm and starts knocking like crazy with a stupid grin on his face.

"LUUUUUUUCYYYYYYYYYY!!! WAKE UUUUUUUP!!!!" Rocco cries out along with the pounding and waits for the old man to get up to greet him.

Firoru

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

+ Someone, please, tell me what to do? +
                                                                  ↜ Her and Vaelora's apartment ↝
                                                                  Remorseful, Angry, Waiting
                                                                  ↚ Outfits: I don't feel like going out

Zonia placed everything on her bed and began to clean her makeup brushes, blowing softly over the eye shadow case and trying to fix a lip stick that broke in half. Zonia was already ready for every thing and occasion, in case she couldn't go to her apartment and was close by. They were small compared with the large case under her bed in her old studio but this had to do. Making sure everything was set and cleaned, Zonia sits on the edge of the bed and plants her face between her hands, elbows resting on her knees.

What was she going to do about the wedding? She didn't want to disappoint her mother and she had done a few mistakes before but this was huge and horrible. Susana was a passionate woman and some of that rough attitude was clearly taken from the woman but Zonia had been having second thoughts about everything since Day 1 after the engagement dinner.

This was before accepting the job from Vae and getting to talk to Red.

Her mind was a complete mess with random thoughts and mental lists which caused her huge headaches every morning but all Zonia could do was live a day at a time. Somehow, once this was over, she would work something out to keep her independence and do whatever she wanted again but knowing William, that was already a struggle.

Zonia lets her hands slide down her face, looking at the door for Vaelora to come to her room.

"Oi! I'm not waiting all day for you! Come on!" Zonia groans and falls back to run a hand under her pillow and put it under her head. A digital clock was blinking at her from the nightstand. 9:30AM.

"On second thought, take your time. It's a dinner, right? It won't take too much for work on you unless you plan on having makeup all day long"

Firoru

User Image

Wednesday, December 24, 2015
        Christmas Eve
        Time: 8:07 AM

Morgan woke up to the sound of his teammates conversing in the kitchen and a smile quickly made a way on his face as he stretched out his sore muscles. Today was the day, it was Christmas Eve and Morgan was going to spend the entire day with his family. Finally he would be allowed to visit his loved ones without having to worry about upsetting the higher ups back at the station…it still felt strange that he wasn’t allowed to visit his family without permission, but it’s not like it mattered. Morgan had been secretly visiting his family for months, and nothing was going to keep him from seeing them. If that meant his job one day, then so be it. He loved his job, but he loved his family more. He shook the thought off and quickly jumped out of bed. Morgan threw on a robe and raced down stairs to greet his friends/teammates/roomates, “Merry Christmas Eve roomies! Looks like Aaron took off early as usual, Jasper has very sweetly made us all warm beverages as usual, and Murphy is still completely in love with Isabella. Don’t be jealous Sasha, he only likes Izzy cause she’s new.” Morgan gave Sasha a silly wink before opening the fridge and grabbing eggs, butter, cheese, bacon, onions, and eggos. The muscular middle aged man looked a little ridiculous as he struggled to carry everything in his arm, but proceeded to carry on his juggling act as he used his foot to close the fridge door. He placed all of the items on the kitchen counter and began prepping breakfast. “I hope you guys like eggos, cause I don’t have time to take requests this morning. Gotta head home and get ready for a big family dinner. Jasper! While I’m away I’m putting you in charge! Do you think you can handle that?”

>>Mood: Happy/Calm
        >>Location: Virtue's Apartment
        >>Company: Jasper, Isabella, and Sasha.
        >>Thoughts: Can't wait to see my family!

User Image

Sohviee

Lil-Pandie-chan

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Fatcat

User Image

X
X
X
Feeling: hungry, interested
Thinking: I'm hungry because I am nervous. Fuuuu...
Wearing: COLDDAY.JPG
With: Mom, John, a cute blond, people in the place and I.
OOC:

X
X
X
X
User Image
X
X
X
X

XXXXXXX Leaving his mother behind made him think that it was better and he would hurry. He had to buy something for her since it was Christmas, but he could do that later with the help of John. A nice necklace, or something... Dean wasn't sure... is been a long time since he did something nice for her.

Walking behind the blond man and the girl who was clinging to him and taking glances once in a while made Dean realize and think about himself when he was a child. He used to be that clingy with his mother and used to be that cute and small. John was nothing but a... white boy that wanted to be black. Dean had no problem with that as long the kid didn't break the law... but that was the first thing that the kid had in mind.

And what made him chuckle softly was the Mexican question that Sebastian asked him. Being in Texas had cons and pro. Number one, the place was full of Mexicans and Dean hated that. He didn't have a problem with people or being racist because John's mother was Mexican, but still, Mexicans took the worst of him. The accent was horrible and Dean could imitate, but it stuck with him so every time he was nervous or angry, the mexican thing would come out.

"Nah."

He shook his head. He wasn't sure of what to tell Sebastian. He seemed like a nice kid, but also curious, and he understood. He was a cop.

"I went to Texas for a couple of months. The accent's stuck with me." Dean looked at him, hiding his hands on his pockets "is that bad?"

John rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. John knew that his father was 'flirting' considering that Dean was awful at this. Playing innocent was something that John did to get his things with his grandmother. But that was it. That was all. Nothing else. And Dean was picking it up.

"Where are you from? I'm honestly from everywhere." Dean confessed "I finally settled at home with my mother in the area after I finally got a job."

X
X
X
X
X
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

X
X

nana1013

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Fatcat

User Image
User Image
X
X
X
X
X
Feeling: absent-minded, apathetic, empty
With: Zonia and Vivi
Thoughts: I don't know how to act.
Wearing:No turning back now...
Song of the day: My Demons-Starset
OOC: I'll post Sam when I wake up. Is 8:53am and I haven't slept. Spend the whole night with hubby XP

X
X
X
X
X
X

XXXXXXXIn silence, Vaelora stepped inside Zonia's bedroom as she would rub her hair to dry it. She had the look that she wasn't happy with the dinner but was going anyways and she didn't care at all. Still rubbing her short hair, she watched the woman stretch and lay on her bed. What was troubling her. Of course the wedding may be stressing her, but she wasn't going to ask... or maybe she was going to ask but she wasn't sure how.

"I... I feel so weird without my piercings..." she bit her lips "naked, to be more honest."

Vaelora had her piercings for around... probably... since her 21's. Most of them were made by herself, especially the labret. Most of the ear piercings were done by herself. But the snakebites were done by a professional since she doesn't have the patience to get a piercing in the same hole, but different sides. And to be honest she was afraid of them closing, but she had to get used for the day.

"And um... what should I tell them so I don't sound... so... me?"

Vaelora was trying to be a fictional 'human' in front of her family. It wasn't going to fool her father, but her mother... and that was where she was aiming for.

"Like... how can I not be me?" she shrugged "I can't be Vaelora... I have to be... somebody else..."

She kept rubbing her hair with the towel.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image
"Fear, hate, pain.
There isn't much to feel.
Insecurities, but I can't.
All the rejection and the hate that grew.

How I want to destroy you with my own hands.
How I want to scream at you.

Anger, anger come fort.
Make a b***h out of me, make me scream your glory.
Anger, anger make me bathe in the blood of my victims.
Anger, anger... serve your savior, your god, your Lucifer.

Scream his name in every stab.
Write his name in blood.
Anger, anger glorify you god.
The god whose body I gave to."

nana1013

Quote:

Quote:

Fatcat

User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
Feeling: Sweet dream... happy... relaxed... NOT!
Thinking: WHAT THE ACTUAL ********?!!!!!
Wearing: a pair white boxers
OOC:

X
X
X
X
X

►►►►►XXXXXXXXXX Peace, relaxing and good dreams. Considering and being honest with everything, is been a while since Sam had a good dream, a good cup of coffee or good sex. Is been a while since Sam had the good things that he enjoyed by himself... and he was lazy to do so. He enjoyed sleeping more than anything. More than everything. But there was something that he hated more than everything. He was alone and this was not helping him. This was annoying him to the core... but he was going to enjoy it as long he could.

But this loud sound made him jump so bad that his body jerked and reacted at it like there were some bombs falling down in the streets. Sam fell from the bed with all sheet and pillows as his body would be facing the ceiling. He groaned, loudly. He hissed at the door as he stood up, getting in the bed, walking over it and hitting the door as a sign of frustration as he opened it, slamming it.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

Seeing that it was Rocco and he had a grin on his face, Sam did nothing but to grab him by his shirt, throw him on his bed and jump on him.

"What the hell man?! Can't you see I'm sleeping? What do you want? I'm horny now and I need a hole!"

Jokes, more jokes. Then Sam laughed. Letting go of him, Sam rolled beside him and crawled slowly towards his pillows and sheet and crawled towards the floor as he disappeared between the sheets and pillows.

"What do you want? Is early as ********, I guess... I don't know what time it is..."
              XXXXXXXXXX◄◄◄◄◄

User Image

"I understand that I am not worthy of your presence
I understand that I am not worthy
Dear Lord, you gave me this life
So I'm going to make the best of it
I'm going to make this Earth bow down before me
Because I am Lucifer, your Morning Star."

nana1013

Quote:

Quote:

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

On the streets >> Lucy's Apartment ⋜ Location
        Curious, Hungry, Amused, Hyper ⋜ Ştatus
        ✗ "Aww, Lucy is grumpy" ⋜ Thinking
        ... ⋜ OOC

When the door is opened and Rocco sees his wonderful Lucy groaning his morning horniness at him, the only thing that came to mind was laugh as hard as he could but soon enough, he lets out a surprised yelp as the redhead pulls him by the collar of his hoodie and throws him on the bed, hovering his almost naked form on the youngster until the old man moves away to the floor where the bundle of pillows and sheet are, snuggling in them.

Rocco puts a hand on his chest but nothing hurts as he lifts up on his elbows and turns over on his belly to look down, hands folded under his chin.

"It's around eight forty something in the morning, Mister Grinch and I want to spend my day with you!" The ex-delinquent grins widely in semi dark room. "By the way, you never complained about waking early... unless you didn't wake up with someone. Having wet dreams lately? Where's that red dress babe you didn't let me see a week ago in this same room? Hmm?"

Rocco was talking about the time the bar was closing and he walked downstairs to say his goodbyes to the redhead until he came with the discovery of a totally passed out woman on Lucy's bed. Rocco had tried to come closer, wanting to see her face but Lucy had immediately grabbed his arm and pulled him out, closing the door and asking between his teeth to back off and go home. It hasn't been the first time Lucy had done that to him but that moment in particular, the guy had actually been pissed that someone was curious about the woman. Hey, it wasn't everyday Lucy was possessive over something, other than his bar and Zaphora when he first met her but the look in those red burning eyes was totally off guard.

Firoru

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

││Location:【At the mall】
                                              ││People: Veronica and Mary + Dean and family
                                              ││Status:〖Interested, Hungry, Curious, Attentive〗
                                              ││Thoughts:❝ I hope he doesn't mind. I'm not racist or anything ❞
                                              ││I feel cozy and pretty today
                                              ││OOC: ...

"O-Oh no, it's not bad but I wanted to know. You see, I have a few Mexican friends and I was wondering. Sorry if that offended you" Sebastian apologizes with a short smile before looking away and pressing his lips together.

"I was born in California but I've been raised here since day one and have been a new yorker ever since but it's cool you got a job over here. Texas must be boring" The blond laughs softly inside a fist as they finally arrive at the food court and he heads towards the pizza with Mary. The blond girl had been completely quiet until the sight of the pizza sign comes up and Mary perks with a tiny but joyful closed smile, tugging Sebastian's hand to move and wait in line.

"Mary, hold up. I know you like pizza but we have to patient, ok?"

The silent teen looks up and casts her eyes to the floor, nodding shortly. Sebastian sighs but continues to hold her hand and hug her by the side, looking back to see if Dean had followed or if the father and son duo wanted to eat something else.

"Sesie?"

Sebastian looks down at his cousin. "What is it?"

"That boy is scary..." Mary says in a whisper but loud enough so Sebastian could hear. The blond waiter arcs a brow but says nothing for now because he knew that Mary was very anxious about meeting new people, especially others her own age.

Translation:

Firoru

Fatcat

User Image

X
X
X
Feeling: hungry, interested
Thinking: He wants pizza... this kid... ugh.
OOC:

X
X
X
X
User Image
X
X
X
X

XXXXXXX "Offensive? No, no, no. Is fine, really!"

Dean chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his head looking around. They reached the food court and the place was already crowded and full of people who had huge bags and huge gifts around them. Today was... huge.

"Yo, Dean."

Dean let out a loud annoyed groan as he hit John again in the head. John turned to look at him in a defense position and an annoyed look.

"What was that for, Dean?" John hissed
                                                "Last time you 'yo' me." Dean growled at him "I hate it. You ain't ghetto to put that s**t with me. Here you will learn to talk properly. Got it?!" He hissed
                                                "Fine."
                                                "What was that?" John looked at him "Well?"
                                                "Yes, sir."
                                                "That's better, John. Keep it up." Dean fixed his jacket and watched Sebastian and noticed that the girl wanted pizza "do you want pizza, John?"
                                                "Yeah, sure." he nodded, crossing his arms
                                                "Let's go get pizza."

Looking at John, Dean placed his hand on the kid's neck and walked pulling him. He looked at Sebastian and told him that they were going to eat pizza too, but he was paying! He felt like paying the new stranger friend that he meet. It was Christmas and he was going to give him a gift.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to pay."

He laughed softly as they approached the counter taking out his black wallet.

X
X
X
X
X

X
X

nana1013

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Fatcat

User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
Feeling: Desperate, weird, hungry, tired, sleepy
Thinking: UUUGH...
OOC:

X
X
X
X
X

►►►►►XXXXXXXXXX Sam cuddled his pillows as he would hide himself on them. Hearing Rocco give him the time made him groan like a grumpy person who hated waking up. Sitting between the comfort of his pillows and sheets, Sam looked up at Rocco and smiled.

"Dude... she... she just... ugh."

Again like a lovesick puppy, he threw himself in the pillows looking up the ceiling. Again, he looked at Rocco and in a seductive position he touched his hair.

"Come to bed with me.
              " he groaned "Is frigging cold."

Again, he grabbed the man neck and pulled him to the small little nest he had. Warping his arm and legs around Rocco he took a deep breath as a sign of comfort.

"Does this makes you uncomfortable, Rocco? Because is going to get more uncomfortable. I"m sleepy..."

He chuckled. Sam's confidence with Rocco was so much that he could do anything to the kid just to bother him. With a soft groan, Sam tightened his arm around him as he would hide his face on the man's back with such comfort and happiness. Sam didn't have funny ideas with him at all. He only like the confidence that they had and the comfort that he felt with him. It was the same thing, like Sebastian and he enjoyed it. He had the same confidence with Vaelora, but she had lady parts that were hard to touch. Sebastian and Sam joked sometimes about it, but then Sam would had to stop because he found a bit weird to see Vaelora has other thing than a friend... even though he loved her as a daughter, despite having the same age... but her maturity was another. As for Rocco, Sam enjoyed being with Rocco. The alcohol, the goofy moments, the moments where Rocco sometimes would turn into his mother, and he needed it. There were nice moments and he couldn't complain at all. He needed them all. He needed all of his friends. XXXXXXXXXX◄◄◄◄◄

User Image

nana1013

Quote:

Quote:

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

Lucy's Apartment ⋜ Location
        ✗ "Uuhh... Little Lucy wants to play? Oh my!" ⋜ Thinking
        ... ⋜ OOC

Rocco snickers at Lucy's troubled face. It seemed the topic of the red dress lady was something that he was still trying to chunk down and that only made Rocco burst out loud, rolling to the side and resting his head on his arm. That is, until the redhead pulls him by the neck and between thrashing and tangling limbs, Rocco ends up being spooned by the man as the other dig his face between the nape of his head and shoulders, inhaling loudly with a chuckle that tickles the young man in a weird way. Actually, if Rocco could say something about it, he liked it. He looked at Lucy like a big brother and always did but just like Sebastian, because hell, Sebastian couldn't hide things from people, he had a tiny platonic feeling for the man behind him. If anything, he didn't mind sharing something intimate, even for a minute. Then again, was that like incest or something?

Feeling Lucy's hold on him tightening, Rocco moves his head to the side to look over his shoulder, moving his tongue piercing around the roof of his mouth. "Yo, Red, did you do this to the red dress chick, too? After I left? Hehe, you sure know how to make them fall for you" Rocco starts laughing again at the ridiculous pun but if Lucy was also doing horrible jokes, so could he.

"Come on, man. Who was sheeeeee~? I wanna knooooow! Can I ask her out, too? It was dark but she looked fiiiiine~ Rawr~" Rocco wiggle his brows and tongue but the hardcore chuckles were completely uncontrollable, letting them out as the silence progressed.

Firoru

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

││Location:【At the mall】
                                              ││People: Veronica and Mary + Dean and family
                                              ││Status:〖Hungry, Attentive, Curious, Nervous〗
                                              ││Thoughts:❝ He wants to pay? But why? We just met! Ergh... this feels like a freaking date! ❞
                                              ││I feel cozy and pretty today
                                              ││OOC: ...

Sebastian had already placed his order when Dean appeared behind him with the inexcusable dilemma of paying for their meal. His eyes go wide in shock as the man grabbed his wallet chained to his back pocket, looking for the money. His hand immediately goes to grab his wrist, stopping Dean in mid air.

Sebastian had a nervous but determined look in his face while he almost cracked his neck to look up at the man. Goddamit, he was freakishly tall and good looking and... and...

"Please don't do that. It's very nice of you but we're strangers. Besides, I was the one who suggested to eat first, it should be me who's paying for you"

His green eyes looked to see if the other man was angry or something but that was when Mary tugs his shirt and once again, he has to look down to pay attention to her.

"Sesie, why is he giving you money?" Mary blinks, slightly confused. Sebastian blinks and tries to explain to her. "Well, you see, Dean wants to pay for our meal but that's not possible"

"... But why? Auntie says that boys pay when they go on dates together. Are you on a date? Am I disturbing you?"

Sebastian gasps loudly when he watches her eyes water a little but he's more surprised by the thing that came from Mary's mouth. His face is completely covered by his shadow as he grabs Mary to calm her a little but his chest was pulsing and erratic, his cheek bones completely covered in a red hue. Mary had just suggested that they were on a date... WHAT WAS SHE EVEN THINKING! God, he needed to talk to his mother about making Mary watch too many soap operas.

"No, no, Mary. It's ok! Dean is just a friend and you're not disturbing anyone, right, Dean?" Sebastian lifts his head to look up but the sides of his mouth were twitching, forcing a smile that was completely off character. The embarrassment was too much!

Translation:

Firoru

Fatcat

User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
Feeling: annoyed, embarrassed, shy.
Thinking: Rocco... stop talking or else!
OOC:

X
X
X
X
X

►►►►►XXXXXXXXXX And Rocco suddenly turned annoying. He could hear something clinking on his mouth as he would just lift his head to look at him, wondering why he was being so annoying, and now since he wanted silence... he wanted to sleep and rest like a normal human being.

"Sheesh, why you ask? I want to sleep."

And then he kept asking. And asking, and asking, and wondering and asking. The annoying little voice in his head was telling Sam not to tell him. Not to talk. Well not now. He could tell Rocco everything, but right now, there was nothing that he could say now. He was exhausted, thanks to Sebastian.

"Shut up before I grab something else, Rocco. And no, you can date her or something. That girl in red works for me and she's also mine. Stop it."

Sam groaned as he would tighten his arm around Rocco. XXXXXXXXXX◄◄◄◄◄

User Image

nana1013

Quote:

Quote:

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

Lucy's Apartment ⋜ Location
        ✗ "Fine, fine! Keeping my hands in my pocket!" ⋜ Thinking
        ... ⋜ OOC

"Yeesh, grumpy. Excuse you, mister Grinch. I was just asking but if you already had her, fine, not touching for sh*t" Rocco clicked his tongue against his teeth and goes silent. Yet, his mind is running a mile a second and his mouth simply can't keep shut.

"... Oi, what else are you touching?" The young male wiggles under his arm, turning around and face to face with the redhead. Rocco puckers his lips, his snake bites rolling with the mouth movement while he tried to look bored and curious at the same time.

"You know... I don't mind if you do... that is... if you wanna or whatever" He scowls and tries to look away, unconcerned by the lame statement but he didn't want to sound awkward or anything. Bah, so much for brotherly love or sh*t.

Firoru

Fatcat

User Image

X
X
X
Feeling: hungry, annoyed
Thinking: Goddamn it, John!
OOC:

X
X
X
X
User Image
X
X
X
X

XXXXXXX"No, no... you see, sir..." John spoke "dad got the hots for you, stranger or not. I mean... he wants to pay your mean... right... daaaad?"

Dean took a exaggerated deep breath that made John give him a exaggerated smile showing all of his teeth with his braces with red rubber. Dean wanted to hit him so hard and so bad, beat him like he did in Texas (not that he hurt the kid, but he gave him a scare and showed him how insane and psychotic Dean could be), and lock him... but he did nothing. He only crossed his arms as one of his hands would be squeezing his nose bridge with his index and thumb fingers while he would bite his lower lip closing his eyes and thinking... what would a civilized human would do? He only wanted to beat the ******** out of him... this was going to be the first and last time, John was out with him, unless it was John that had a date and Dean was going to ruin it. Take a note of that.

Again, Dean looked at John and John was still giving him his stupid smile. Dean smiled at him forcefully still keeping his frown. The kid was going to get his beating later.

"I don't mind paying, really. Is Christmas... and well... is a nice day..." Dean lip twitched of annoyance
                                                "See? Dad thinks is a good idea." he leaned to Dean "I kinda like calling you dad."
                                                "I don't. I want to beat you senseless..." his voice was strained as he tried to keep a nice smile
                                                "Yeaaaaah... that's awkward..." he got away from Dean "so what can I ask for?"
                                                "Ask for anything."
                                                "Okay!"

Dean sighed softly as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Seriously, Sebastian... I don't mind." he looked at the girl "Mary was your name, right?" Dean smiled softly, relaxed now "is a pretty nice name. What kind of pizza do you want, sweetie?"

X
X
X
X
X

X
X

nana1013

X
X
X