X
X
X
X
X
X
XUser Image

COMPANY : Vladimir // Sam //
                                                THOUGHTS :Does he really think those little phrases are getting to me? // Hold the ******** up.......HE TRIED TO RAPE SOMEONE?! I'LL KILL HIM!!!!! //
                                                SONG IN HEAD:I'll kill that mother ********]
                                                OUTFIT:
                                                >;P

"I'm the b***h? That's a laugh. You're the one who cried like a little b***h because you couldn't handle a little rough sex. And when I say you can't take it, you really can't. 'Damn Zaph, don't cut my back up so much next time! Jesus!'. ******** p***y......" she mocked to his first comment, rolling her eyes an smirking at the thought. You would think a grown man would enjoy a little pain for pleasure and not b***h or complain afterwards. Apparently not. Sam's words didn't seem to phase her as she took another shot, downing it with a sly grin on her face. Like hell he was going to win this little argument she was having with him. Not after two months of solid bliss without the urge to kill the son of a b***h for cheating on her. Her eyes came back to meet his as he said she was playing the victim, causing her to smirk once again.

"I never claimed to be playing the victim Samuel. You never ask anyone else their personal business unless it entails you losing business. Oh wait, you would lose business without me here, wouldn't you?" she spoke with a scoff as she felt Vladimir place another shot between her cleavage and taking it down with some salt that remained on her neck. A devious grin curled her lips before she let Sam's middle comment fall on deaf ears. The only thing she picked up was the part about predictability. God, this was the most opportune moment to laugh full-heartedly in his face about just how blind he truly was.

"You want predictability? You being a deadbeat father who enjoys hiding behind coworkers who work harder than you ever could just because you're too chicken s**t to do any dirty work for yourself. Need a kill? You call me. Need a body disposed? You call Vae. Heh. You make women do your dirty work for you. That's more pathetic than being predictable." she spat in disgust before Vladimir started making remarks of his own. With each word that came from Vladimir's lips drew a smile upon her features. That was the Vladimir she knew and fell for all those years ago~ But what caught her instant attention was the name of a female. That....Nikki Annette....Not even the feeling of Vladimir gripping her distracted her from the phrase that came from his lips.

"You know, when you tried to rape her, right here in fact."

The color in Zaphora's face instantly faded as those words were spoken out loud, loud enough for a good amount of people to hear. "Kill him......KILL THAT MOTHER ********] Everything else around Zaphora seemed to blank out as she shook visibly. This was not out of sadness, but of a pure rage that even Sam had never seen from her. Her bangs from her ponytail moved to cover her face as she clenched her hands into tight fists, blood slowly oozing onto the floor from the sheer force of it. She knew that Sam was a ******** up person, but wanting to rape an innocent woman? Her thoughts put two and two together as Vladimir's description matched how Sam had claimed her had "fallen and hit his head" when she....Stitched him up.....That meant she helped to heal an attempted rapist?! Without a second thought, Zaphora picked up the nearest thing to her, which so happened to be a bar stool and threw it behind the bar, smashing several bottles into a billion pieces, shouting obscenities that would make a sailor cry.

"YOU ******** RAT b*****d!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TRIED TO RAPE SOMEONE YOU PATHETIC SON OF A b***h!!!!! I'LL KILL YOU AND FEED YOU TO THE DOGS YOU UNGRATEFUL WORTHLESS PIECE OF s**t!!!!!! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE WHEN ALL YOU DO IS ******** PEOPLE OVER!!!!! WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK I NAMED VLADIMIR AFTER THIS 'CHEAP DOG'?!?! YOU ARE NO MAN!!!!! HE'S MORE OF A MAN THAN YOU'LL EVER BE!!!! YOU'RE JUST A PATHETIC COWARD WHO HIDES BEHIND PEOPLE BECAUSE HE HAS NO BALLS TO CALL HIS OWN!!!"
                                                she spoke with deadly intent as she watched people scream and run from the bar, avoiding the kill zone that was Zaphora. If he wasn't busy ducking from glass, Sam would've heard the most devastating thing a man could ever hear in his entire life. Zaphora had named his son after someone he knew nothing about. If that wasn't a b***h slap to the face, nothing else she said was. She made quick work of grabbing the bottle of tequila and smashing it over the bar, holding the neck before moving to jump over the bar to attack Sam. There was no excuse whether they had been together or not. Forcing yourself on anyone was beyond ******** up even for anyone to do. Who did he think he was forcing his will on others in such a way?! The look on her face was purely demonic as she held the bottle defensively, waiting for someone to test her to strike them.

((I love you all >.< Just know that~ ))

B1663R

Firoru

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Oh Lucifer, dear Lucifer
Thy lips make my body shiver
Thy touch make me wish death was close.
I don't want this embrace to end, I don't want to stop kissing your lips.
Make me yours every night, my Lucifer
Make me scream your name in pleasure.

Be mine, my Lucifer
Let me be alive in your arms
Let me feel your cold hands caress my hair
Let me hear your faint heartbeats, even if they aren't mine.
Let my moans claim your name.

Make me yours, Lucifer
Make this body cry for you.

User Image

Fashionable Streaker

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image
"You are about to enter a world, where life and death are meaningless and pain is my god..."

C o m p a n y - xxSam Steele| Zaphora Blackwood |
L o c a t i o n -xx 'For your eyes only' |Underground Parking Garage
S o n g - xx Crown the Empire - MNSTR
O u t f i t - xx Cuffs, Collar, Shirt (half buttoned) , Pants (hanging low on hips)

Ѷladimir Ȥuroff ȤharkoT h eXV l a d d yXM a l i c eX--------------
E s c o r t -][- A s s a s s i n -][- E n t e r t a i n e r--------------
                                              Ѷladimir's attention turned from Sam to his mistress in his lap, her deadly demeanor turning worse at this knowledge of Sam attempting to rape a woman while they were together. No doubt he had told her a lie, probably along the lines of something with being drunk since he was, and the bar wasn't open.. Vladimir felt his lips stain with an evil smile as he watched her snap to feel his destruction under her iron fist announcing that he had no balls and that Vladimir had been named after the one and only Vladdy boy...He didn't blame her.. He watched as she threw the stool into the bar, her rage over flowing as she broke a bottle and went to attack Sam.. that was enough for now.. no jail was needed for his mistress or getting jumped by the gang that Sam hid behind like a coward.. pathetic.. Vladimir jumped snatching her from the bar as he grabbed her hand with the bottle lifting her up in a fluid motion to her feet on the ground. She shook against him as she tried against Vladimir's strength making the bottle cut up a good amount of his forearm, he took the pain gladly as he forced it free and tossed the bottle to the ground. Wrapping his arms around her stomach as he lifted and pulled the woman away walking backwards out of the bar, his feet carrying them.

"Bad move Sammy boy.."
                                              ____Vladimir said with a wicked smile and laugh as he pulled her the rest of the way out the door, swooping her up in his arms to where he was cradling her. Setting her in the passenger seat and running to the other side, starting the car and stepping on the gas, driving down the street. His eyes remained focused on the road as he drove, the pain in his arm throbbing but he was half enjoying it.. a turn on even if it was too rough.

Ѷladimir's car took to the alleys and the secret nooks until they found themselves parked into a parking garage, where he parked in the shadows with the engine off to lay low for a moment. To which he looked down to see the damage done to his arm, he looked to his mistress as if checking to see if she was alright as well. He felt the pulse of his heart in his wound and the pain turned him on with the combination of alcohol and the adrenaline of the excitement running through him. Vladimir leaned over on the console, his hands coming to grasp her cheeks and kissing her, feeling her thrash against him in anger as he smashed their lips together against her will..

((Translation : )

'gaarasonegirl'
'Firoru'
User Image
User Image

➤Mood: DRUNK!!!!
➤Location: The Bar > Some Guy's Van
➤Company: Everyone at the bar > Candy and some weird dude
➤Thoughts: This can't be good.....

Clever girl….she was getting Marcus all jealous. Rufus had never seen the man so red in the face, it was hysterical. Just as the guy was about to make his move, the lovely Vaelora used him as a prop to reach far back into a nearby fridge. As the small women stood on her tippy toes and stretched her body as far as she could, Rufus took a step back to admire the view. The woman had an amazing body. It was enough to make Rufus’s mouth water…where was that Ginger chick anyway? As soon as Marcus was released from the woman’s grip he took off. “Atta Boy! Take what’s rightfully yours!” Rufus gave the man a firm pat on the back as he watched him move towards his target. This was going to be good. You got a red hot Marcus fuming with rage, and an obnoxious Sebastian crossing a line that friends should never cross. He couldn’t wait to see the fists start flying. Just then another conversation at the other end of the bar erupted, and Rufus looked over to see Lucifer talking to some hot chick and a douche with a collar around his neck. Two fights in one night? How could this night get any better? Maybe he should start selling tickets….placing bets…..$100 buck on the fairy to beat up the red faced Marcus, and $200 on Lucifer kicking that little b***h with the dog collar’s teeth in!

Maybe Candy was wrong about this guy. He was so charming, and the way he was looking at her….her whole body began to tingle and her face felt hot. She hadn’t felt this way in a very long time, and she didn’t want it to stop. A man’s voice suddenly interrupted their intimate conversation. Her plan was obviously working, Marcus was extremely jealous, and he was coming to claim her. The only problem was she wanted nothing but the blonde beauty sitting next to her. The two were suddenly in a back and forth, but it looked her new friend wasn’t going to back down. "Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you this ok but I'm just doing the guy a favor." A favor?!? Is that all she was to him? Why are all of the guys at this bar such jerks? Her mouth hung open as she heard the horrible words this b*****d was spewing. Marcus followed that up by saying that he was pressured into it. What was he talking about? Nobody was pressuring him when they spoke on the phone earlier that day. In fact, the guy was flirting back pretty hard if she remembers correctly….

Then Candy and Rufus were both completely stunned when they saw Sebastian kiss Marcus…..Rufus couldn’t believe his buddy was kissing another dude…..this was so unlike him. Candy was pissed, but suddenly understood what was really going on between these two perfect men. They were obviously partners and the blonde one was jealous of her….maybe Marcus was bi? The two men suddenly left together, leaving Candy alone with only her thoughts and a damaged ego…..

The two men approached Rufus, Sebastian leading the very stunned looking Marcus. Sebastian took away the bottle that Rufus was holding and told him, “I see you doing this again at work, I'm kicking you out with the damn h*e. Do your job and I'm telling Marco! By the way, I'm making sure your paycheck covers for all the drinks tonight, also covering sweet Candy! Hurry up and make due with her but do it yourself this time, ублюдок” It didn’t matter what Sebastian said, Rufus couldn’t care less right now. He wasn’t his boss, and even if he did tell Marco it didn’t matter. Rufus was over being everyones b***h. It was time for him to take back his man hood, and that meant getting very very very very very drunk. It was going to be a good night.

As Sebastian and Marcus left to go into the backroom together, probably to make out or some s**t….Rufus wasn’t really sure what to think anymore….the already drunk Rufus grabbed another bottle of whiskey from behind the bar and slowly staggered over to Candy. “Wow, I aint seen a rejection that bad since I walked into a bar in Pennsylvania wearin' nothin' but my birthday suite and a top hat. They threw me out faster than I could say Happy New Year!” He let out a hardy chuckle as he sat down in Candy’s booth. After he spoke the girl’s expression went from shocked to disgusted.

“What was I thinking going out to this filthy bar with you? You’re no hero! You’re just a pathetic drunk!”

“Ugh! You sound like my ex-wife!” Now Rufus looked disgusted. Candy let out a horrible gasp in total disbelief. She picked up her drink and threw the contents in Rufus’s bruised face…..ouch…. Candy quickly got out of the booth and ran to the bathroom. Rufus just wiped the drink off his face with his sleeve, and then lazily creped over to the bathroom. He tried to open it, but it was locked.

“Hey! Candy! Open up!” Rufus slammed his fist of the door a couple of times, but she didn’t answer him. He could hear her crying, and for a moment actually felt bad. That didn’t last long though. The argument happening on the opposite side of the bar was getting louder, and as the bar’s bouncer he knew it was his duty to take care of unruly guests; even if he was drunk off his a**. Rufus migrated over to the scene, knocking into several people and knocking over several chairs in the process. Finally he leaned himself up against the bar and squinted his eyes as he tried to see what was going on…..what was going on?

s**t! That chick with the douchebag was going crazy! Smashing a bottle and screaming bloody murder at Lucifer! Extremely intoxicated at this point, Rufus forced his body over to where his boss was standing and put up his hands to fight the attackers off….he was having trouble seeing them, but was going to do his best in defending the Devil he loved so much. Luckily the douchie collar guy grabbed the chick and they took off…..Rufus gave Lucifer a pat on the back, “Too bad…I was really lookin' forward to bustin’ some skulls….. well there’s always next time, right?” He gave Lucifer a smooth wink before stumbling away.

Just then Rufus saw Candy leaving the bathroom, and she started walking towards the back door. Maybe it was the liquor, but Rufus felt semi-responsible for her and decided to follow her out. He took off in a sprint, tripping over himself every couple steps, and then finally slammed through he back door. SMACK! Something hit the back of the large man’s head……and it didn’t feel like a pillow…… he looked up to see a group of men forcing Candy into a van. “Rufus! Help! Help!”

“Candy? What the……” A man holding a rifle came around and looked down at Rufus.

“Hey.” The man said hello so casually…..like they were old friends…..

“Hi?” Rufus wasn’t sure what to say in this situation. He was never the one on the ground. He didn’t like being the one on the ground. It was cold and dirty…. The man gave Rufus a kind smile before hitting him with his rifle once more…..everything went black…..this can’t be good…..

User Image

Nana1013
User Image

December 15, 2014

This girl’s accent was killing Morgan, but he had to stay serious; a large group of officers were watching. Was she really referring to the young woman standing next to her? She looked so delicate…so cute….but looks could be deceiving. “Well it is truly an honor to meet both of you. Hey! Why don’t we hear it for the hero cops, here?” Morgan looked at the group of cops around and started clapping his hands; hoping they would do the same. It started off slow, but eventually the entire room was clapping and cheering for these brave women. “Yeah! Great job ladies! Alright now back to work everyone! Crime doesn’t rest! Look hungry out there!” Some of the men laughed, knowing Morgan as a clown, and some did as they were told out of respect. It would be a long process for him, but one day he hoped to have all of their respect; just as William and Robert had gained. “I actually had a few questions for you ladies. If you will please follow me.“ He led the two officers back to his office, closed the door behind them, and they all took a seat.

“I was going through your statements…..and I’m sorry for asking you more questions. I know you’ve been doing this all day…..but you see, I have been working on a top secret case for Deputy Commissioner Pierce….and well the man you killed today….after reading your statement I think he might be involved in some way. Can you tell me in your own words what the man said? I know it’s in your statement, but I would like to hear it from you. And please be as detailed as possible. This is very important.” Morgan tried to come off as friendly and professional as he could. He knew that this could be a tough subject for these women to talk about, death is always hard to talk about, but he really needed to hear it from them. If there were any details the Baretti left out of Sasha's statement it could be crucial to solving this case.

>>Mood: Focused
        >>Location: 1 Police Plaza (New York Police Department)
        >>Company: Sasha and Isabella
        >>Thoughts: What did the man say?

User Image

Sohviee

Lil-Pandie-chan

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
XUser Image

LOCATION :For Your Eyes Only // Vlad's Shelby //
                                                COMPANY : Vladimir // Sam //
                                                THOUGHTS :He better let me go..... // God dammit Vlad why'd you take me away?! //
                                                SONG IN HEAD:You better take me back Vladdy Boy...
                                                OUTFIT: >;P

Zaphora had succumbed to blind rage as she attempted to get across the bar to kill Sam. There was no way in high hell that she was going to allow Sam to get away with such a thing. She would've rather died than see him get away with forcing his will on a woman who didn't want him whether or not it was her. And with learning news like that, she would never look at Sam with a position of respect ever again. Not that she did after their break up anyway.

While she almost made it over the bar, she felt strong arms wrap around her waist to pull her back. It was like holding back a pit bull just before a fight broke lose. As soon as she was freed, there would be hell to pay with whomever was closest by.

"LET ME GO GOD DAMMIT!!!! LET ME GET ONE HIT IN!!! ONE HIT TO THAT ******** FACE!!!!!" she shouted in protest as she fought against her 'captor', swinging the broken bottle and feeling it make contact with skin. Good. That'll teach them to mess with her in a bar fight! But, sadly, the bottle was eventually taken from her hand as she heard the smash against the floor into bits and pieces. No!!!! That was an unfair move!! Before she realized, Zaphora had found herself to be within the black Shelby once again. Maybe if she reacted....Nope. Before she was able to open the door completely to storm out after Sam again, Vladimir had started up the Shelby and sped off at incredible speeds.

"Chert voz'mi Vladimir, vklyuchite etot chertov avtomobil' vokrug!!!" she demanded, her tone still holding true to how she felt as her body shook with pure rage. As soon as the car was stopped, she would do anything to get out and back to that club to teach Sam a much needed lesson. Her wish soon came true as she watched him park the Shelby in a parking garage. It was now or never. But just before she was able to speak, more like threaten him, she felt his hands grip her cheeks to pull her into a kiss. This seemed to do the opposite of what was intended as her hand cocked back to meet his cheek with suck a force you would've believed he had lost teeth. No way in hell that wouldn't bruise later on.

"Otpusti mne, chto ty ublyudok! YA skazal otpustit'!!! Otpustit'!!!" she spoke as she pushed against his shoulders, her nails digging into them to leave decent sized scratch marks in their wake. Another harsh slap came own on his face before she finally managed to pull away from him, giving him one of the most deadliest glares the woman had ever mustered in her entire life.

"Vy khotite , blyad', chernyye glaza , ne tak li?! Ne l'stite mne, libo ya budu stuchat' vashi chertovy zuby. Voz'mite menya obratno v klub. Teper' Vladimir! Eto ublyudok ne soydet s ruk , chto tak zhe legko, kak dolgo, kak ya dyshu!" she spoke fiercely, her body still shaking with anger with a hand poised to smack the living s**t outta him again so he'd pay more attention to her words than getting a kiss. She knew damn well those hits didn't hurt him. They were more of a way to capture his attention. Her glare was constant as she waited for him to start the car up. And he knew that if he didn't that she would just as happily walk back to the bar. Might as well make things easier without the torture.

((Translations:
                                                1: Dammit Vladimir, turn this ******** car around!!!
                                                2: Let go of me you ********! I said let go!!! Let go!!!
                                                3:You want a ******** black eye, don't you?! Don't flatter me or else I will knock your ******** teeth out. Take me back to the club. Now Vladimir! That ******** won't get away with that so easily as long as I'm breathing! ))

B1663R

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Oh Lucifer, dear Lucifer

Be mine, my Lucifer

Make me yours, Lucifer

User Image

Fashionable Streaker

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image
"You are about to enter a world, where life and death are meaningless and pain is my god..."

C o m p a n y - xxZaphora Blackwood | |
L o c a t i o n -xx Underground Parking Garage|
S o n g - xx [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX779UNNoe8]Crown The Empire - The Phoenix Reborn
O u t f i t - xx Cuffs, Collar, Shirt (half buttoned) , Pants (hanging low on hips)

Ѷladimir felt the pain of Zaphora thrashing against him and his advances on her, but he felt the fire licking at his heels. The urge, the need to have his dark queen, the sight of her power was intoxicating.. Sam was no man.. He would take care of his queen.. his mistress properly..he would give her the world. The gashed up arm of vlads right forearm hardly stung anymore as his energy was spent on focusing on the woman at his fingertips. The fire in her burning him with desire, even if it was anger she had really named her son after him.. after all these years.. He too had to admit, barely a full day together and they were attached as if they spent that whole time together rather than apart.. There was a connection there that no one else could ever come close to.. Then a loud crack, and pop of her fist connecting with his face set his head back a few inches, the pain was nothing compared to the pain he felt pulsing in his veins that cried out for her.. He Turned his head to spit blood across the floorboard of the car as he went in once more, feeling her nails digging into the flesh of his shoulders breaking skin easily. He heard her yells in his ears but all he heard was the beat of his heart pounding in his chest.. he couldn't fathom or understand it, for once Vladimir was speechless only the craving to have her remained.. Or perhaps that just was it..

Ѷladimir felt her finally shove him off completely to where she sat hissing like a poised snake ready to strike with the deadliest look he had seen on her in forever.. or at all.. He smiled a bloody smile as he felt himself swoon for the woman all over again, she.. who named her child after him.. who had in the second, of their meeting again set the sparks of a flame that only grew more throughout their time that day.. He half hung over the console ignoring her threats as he shoved her back against the seat by her shoulders slamming his lips against hers. Feeling the nails of her dig into him all over again he smiled against her lips that were red with the blood of her putting his teeth through the inside of his cheek. His heart burst within him as he felt the fire burn hotter all the way up his throat as something within him fought its way out...
                                              "Я люблю тебя.."
                                              ____Vladimir said against her lips, his voice gruff with his face already swelling a little, his eyes open as he looked into hers.. the words he never felt possible, that he thought never existed.. to the perfect woman that he had probably loved since their first meeting but had been too ignorant to see. Zaphora Blackwood.. his dark queen.. his mistress.. his true love..
                                              "Я люблю тебя Zaphora..."
                                              ____Vladimir said again, his lips brushing against hers as he spoke, the pain of his body nothing compared to pain in his heart. His dark eyes locked to hers, he was hers.. and for once in his life it was out of emotion and not lust.. it was an addiction to her he was missing... the addiction to fill the void of his lost love..
                                              He would submit and be a slave..

He would give her the world even if it meant death..

For he was forever hers.. he always had been..

((Translation 1: I love you...)
                                              ((Translation 2: I love you Zaphora..)

'gaarasonegirl'

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
XUser Image

COMPANY : Vladimir //
                                                THOUGHTS :He's not gonna..... // Did.....Did he just say what I think he said?.... //
                                                SONG IN HEAD:He finally said it......Oh my god......

A growl escaped the enraged woman as she saw that her hit held no vice to his attention. Just as soon as he finished spitting his blood onto the floorboard, he instantly went back to pressing his lips up against hers. Zaphora's nails hooked into his skin like the talons of a hawk, trying to get Vladimir to let her go. She could feel his blood oozing somewhat on her fingertips, not seeming to stop her attempts to get him off of her.

"Klyanus' Bogom, ya eto budet imet' privkus zhivoy der'mo iz vas, yesli vy ne ostanovit' tselovat' menya i prinyat' menya v etom klube Vladimir!" she warned venomously against his lips just as she had pushed completely away from his advances. That dream was short lived as he grabbed her shoulders and forced her against the seat. Another harsh open-palmed smack was delivered to his cheek, the sting increasing her anger levels. But just before she was about to deliver another hard slap to his face, she heard something she thought was her imagination.

"YA lyublyu tebya.."

Her hand stopped mid slap at the comprehension of his simple but bold statement. Zaphora's look of anger seemed to melt away into blissful confusion. She had put it down to her taking too many pills......There was no way in hell, unless it froze over, that he would say such a thing to her. Her eyes met his as she ignored the blood that lingered on her lips. The look on his......There was no denying it......

"YA lyublyu tebya Zaphora.."

Those words spoken against her lips made her melt into his arms completely, a single tear trickling down her cheek. God dammit! He had to come out with this now?! When she had just beat the s**t out of him?!

"Chert by tebya pobral Vladimir....on prinyal vas tak dolgo, chtoby skazat' mne eto s tem, kak ya chuvstvoval o vas? Bud' ty proklyat....." .she said through a sigh of relief, her voice choking up somewhat about the subject. Zaphora had been heart broken wen Vladimir left her without warning. One day he was there and the next he was gone. For all she knew, he could've been dead. Those thoughts ate her up for months on end before she finally was able to move on. But she wasn't able to move on completely. Zaphora's hand came gently to his cheek as she pressed her forehead to his and slowly kissed his lips.

"Pochemu imenno seychas?....Pochemu posle vsekh etikh let Vlad?.... Pochemu zhe vy tak dolgo, kogda vy znali, chert voz'mi, kak ya sebya chuvstvuyu o vas?..." she spoke, trying not to show weakness around Vladimir. He had never seen her cry and she was trying her best not to start that now. But all her emotions from years past seemed to swell up to the point where she felt like she had a lump in her throat and tears threatening to flow like flood gates down her cheeks.

((Translations:
                                                1: I swear to god I will smack the living s**t out of you if you don't stop kissing me and take me to that club Vladimir!
                                                2: Damn you Vladimir....It took you this long to say it to me with how I felt about you? Damn you.....
                                                3: Why now?....Why after all these years Vlad?....Why did it take you so long when you knew damn well how I felt about you?... ))

B1663R

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Oh Lucifer, dear Lucifer

Be mine, my Lucifer

Make me yours, Lucifer

User Image

Fashionable Streaker

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image

L o c a t i o n -xx Underground Parking Garage|
S o n g - xx Tool - Gravity

Ѷladimir's face stung from the sting of her most recent slap to his face when he had told her he loved her, the word seemed to echo more with him.. he had never said it. The expression on Zaphora's face was timeless as the word hit her as if it had woke from a dream, her features going slack as she was confused by it.. he was to. Though he next response was something he hadn't seen, she looked hurt yet scared... she had loved him all along. Perhaps he did know, it was hard to say he was far wilder back then, now he was more tactful and thought a lot more than just acting on a whim. He saw he came up, but her touch was gentle putting her head to his before kissing him, he felt his body pulse at the simple touch.. Zaphora's words came soothing in his ear as she fought the welling emotions inside of her, he had hurt her more than Sam ever could..
                                              "" Я былмальчиком, новичок в мире свободы без малейшего понятия , чтобы думать ... ""
                                              ____Vladimir's good arm pulled her over into his lap in a cradling position, his bad arm over her lap, luckily the blood had stopped coming, and it was coagulated on them enough to stop the multiple cuts, shards of glass riddled him in plenty of cuts but none too deep for stitches. He held her close putting a thumb and forefinger to gently push her chin up to look at him, her beautiful eyes that always shot the meanest and evil glares and the lusting eyes that could get anyone to follow her.
                                              "Но я вернусь к тебе человека .. и я не буду делать эту ошибку еще раз дважды .."
                                              ____Vladimir said smoothly, seeing how he had affected her, he had left her and now that they were together he was going to keep it that way. His fingers came up to caress her cheek and he kissed her lips lovingly and smiled softly at her.

Ѷladimir could hardly believe he was acting this way, but its all he could feel, the fire in him, the abyss in him had found its bottom and its top.. Even with his other lovers he often trained and warped them into becoming something like Zaphora.. but none came close..
                                              "Мне очень жаль, что я не человек достаточно, чтобы уже сказал вам то .."
                                              ____He said while searching for the words in his head, it was like he had been just woken from a long dream, in a daze, from his deeply rooted epiphany. For a long moment of silence he sat there looking at her, the drugs coercing him to let his instinct go.. Instead of cold calculation it was genuine feeling, he suddenly felt completely foolish for proclaiming such statements like a love drunk idiot who was chasing after a hot piece of a**. He suddenly lit a cigarette, blowing the smoke off to the side, spitting another batch of gathered blood onto the floor.. he deal with that later.. it was the least of his problems..
                                              "Вы можете ударить меня больше, если хотите .."
                                              ____Vladimir said after a long moment with a half smile, trying to handle his sudden feelings clashing within him. His guard easing off as if he just needed to find a good middle, it was weird to him, emotion was always so lost on him. He understood them but refused to feel, he wondered if it was for that reason he had gotten himself mixed up with her again..Vladimir sighed as if accepting it within himself and kissed her, hissing when a strand of her hair tugged on a shard of glass in his arm.
                                              "Ба , посмотрите на то, что вы сделали .. Я предпочитаю кулаками, чтобы оружие в любой день моя любовь .."
                                              ____Vladimir said with a smile, handing her the cigarette, he felt relieved.. it was quite.. calming..

((Translation 1: I was a boy, new to a world of freedom without the slightest clue to think...)
                                              ((Translation 2: But I have come back to you a man.. and I will not make that mistake again twice..))
                                              ((Translation 3:I'm sorry,I wasn't man enough to have told you then.. ))
                                              ((Translation 4: You may hit me more if you like..))
                                              ((Translation 5: Bah, Look what you have done.... I'll take your fists over a weapon any day my love.))

'gaarasonegirl'

gritty's Widow

Wheezing Sailor

User Image

User Image
User Image

::█ Feeling: Calm, Intrigued, Curious
::█ Location: For Your Eyes Only
::█ Company: Zonia
::█ Thoughts: "That damn Russian and her tantrums.. Costing us a pretty penny."
::█ OOC: Fell asleep while writing this LOL =w=; My bad
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marco eyed the woman carefully, gazing at her through lowered dark orbs. He listened to her intently as he would take sips of his cup. Noting the woman running her hands over her body there was no way in hell he would look away. The rim of the cup would remained stationary as he watched her, listened to her talk smoothly with beautiful poetry. There was an excitement that coursed through his blood as he watched her hands graze her slender pale neck and work its way up to ruffle her silver locks. This woman...was really something else.

"Greed suits me quite well. Don't you think so, too, bastardo arrogante?"

Marco downed the drink in one big gulp as he would slam it on the table. So this was it. The question he asked himself prior to this meeting..became answered. She was a sin. Lucifer's beautiful and tangible Greed. Rewinding the events from earlier this morning, he remembered her saying:

"My desire is something no human can give me. I have no other purpose but see the world ruined at my feet"

And suddenly, this made more sense. She made a little more sense to him. He remained silent for quiet some time, staring into eyes as blue as the sky. Marco shut his eyes softly, leaning back on the booth chair and crossing him arms. He let out a small laugh which in turn became sensible laughter. Marco covered his face in his hand as he continued to laugh. He could barely contain himself. This silver haired angel...who was quiet and short tempered proved to be oddly enough quite eloquent under the influence of her vices.

"You'll have to excuse me as I process this.." He said casually, clearing his throat as he reached over filling her glass as well as his. "Who knew..that this odd twist of fate would be exactly that. To think that you of all people..after what can only be seen as a chance encounter..would be Lucifer's greed."

Sliding the cup towards her, he would take his in his hand, twirling it around and watching the bourbon swish around in his cup.

"Perhaps.. If you do recall and you will have to pardon me for being redundant..I had mentioned this morning..that pride and greed are two sides of the same coin."

He took a sip as his eyes met hers.

"We all know the story. Lucifer challenges God for his throne. He asks "Why must I be lowered to a mere servant of God when I can be God?' That, right there, is his Pride and his Greed. A servant who looked up from the bottom and attempted to burn his way to the top. He would exalt his throne above the stars of God.. only to be cast down to the pits of hell."

His lips curled into a smile, twirling the glass and watching the brown liquid dance. A woman rushed over to Marco, a calm emotionless look on her face as she bent down to whisper in his ear. Marco raised a finger at Zonia to excuse himself as this matter seemed to be pressing.

"Sir. It's the lady of Blackwood. She's causing quite a disturbance at the bar and raising her voice at Mr. Lucifer. She is also armed including her colleague."

Staring towards the bar, he had seen the angry violent little mouse followed by her companion getting flustered at the bar talking to Sam. Marco sighed softly as he would eye her from a distance. "That woman is nothing but a uncontrolled child. You know your orders. Protejați Lucifer la toate costurile . Return to your post on high alert."
<"Protect Lucifer at all cost.">
The woman nodded, walking away casually.

"Where was I? Ah.. but we know Lucifer never gives up, does he? Even from the pits of hell, he challenges the Almighty's throne; fueled by his anger for being cast down, Wrath, fueled by his need to be above the stars, Pride, by his lack of praise to God, Sloth, by his jealousy of God, Envy, by his obsessive and unattainable reach for the heavens, Greed, by his dissatisfaction as ruler of the underworld, Gluttony, by his nature to be the utmost and absolute person worth of praise, Lust.

Marco brought the drink to lips, his tongue tingling with the strong sensation traveling down his throat. He smiled at the woman through lowered eyes, resting his elbow on the table and leaning forward with his chin on his knuckles. Suddenly he heard the wrathful voice of Zaphora travelling through the bar and it couldn't be helped that it grabbed his attention. He stood up straight as he would look over the booth, watching her spitting out venom words as clear as day. There were men and woman in close proximity of the woman, eyeing her He watched as she grabbed a stool from the bar, throwing it with force as it crashed into several bottles and glasses and everything in it's path. Marco remained stationary at his seat and didn't bother to flinch much like the rats around her resting their hands on their weapons ready to move in. It was then that she had broken a bottle, grasping it tightly and climbing on the counter but not long before her accompanying guest who wore a collar around his neck pulled her off and carried her out before muttering words to Lucifer. Stealthy alert eyes of Marco's trained killers trailed the departure of the Blackwood girl as they left through the door.

Marco could do nothing but watch calmly and chuckle deeply. The woman, whom he learned later as Lust, was nothing more than a temperamental child. Her rage...She was someone worthy not of Lust, but rather Wrath. In all extensive purposes, however, her outburst against Lucifer had now or will cost her her title. Marco was not fond of her and she was not fond of him. Luckily, the two had the opportunity to not work together..Seeing as she was hardly around if not just performing. The bar had been tainted by the Blackwood's money, disregarding any actual profit from the bar itself and merely funded by their bank account. It was a loose strategy of money laundering that called to be discovered and this displeased Marco. With her potentially out of the picture, he would replace her hold on the bar and make it his own under the eyes of Lucifer.

The woman from earlier looked at Marco from a distance, awaiting his orders. The man simply waved it off, but she knew what that meant. She raised two fingers in the air for him to see, signalling that she wanted double for cleaning up this mess. Marco sighed with a reluctant nod, sending her off to the bar along with another man with a mop and broom and butler, cleaning up the spilled alcohol and glass shards that scattered the floor of the bar and the counter. He eyed the red headed man who went by the name Lucifer..Did he perhaps poke the Russian bear?

Marco turned his attention back to Zonia casually smiling and paying no heed to Zaphora's destruction. He hated messes, but he hired a well equip team that he had trust in.

"It was his Pride that coursed through him..And it was his Greed that challenged God. So... Something tells me we will make quite an excellent team, no?"

He chuckled, sipping from the cup again.

"Although I am expecting to see your lovely presence around the bar more often."

nana1013

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

││Location:【For Your Eyes Only】
                                              ││Status:〖Angry, Confused, Shocked, Frozen, Hysterical, Furious, Blazing〗
                                              ││Thoughts:❝ What... is Zaphora... WHAT IS SHE SAYING?! ❞
                                              ││I'm so late for work!
                                              ││OOC: ... Caution: Talking to Sebby right now is a big no-no, so, take precautions xD

Sebastian sat Marcus on the couch, rubbing his neck nervously. The man still had to say something to him and just when he was, something loud came from outside the lounge. Sebastian quirked a brow and walked out to see what was happening. He thought that maybe Rufus was having a fight with the blondie girl, figures but what shocked him on the spot as he stood beside the bar was Zaphora... with Vladimir.

Sebastian blinked, even rubbed his eyes to see if this was true. There was interaction, loud interaction as Sam leaned back and the two people he was enjoying some coffee with not so much earlier were trying to provoke him. Words of discouragement, sentences that he knew and thought came out into the open... as the two Russian he came to like for a moment played their deadly game. His green eyes felt glossy but not from momentum... there was something building in his gut, something that he thought he'd lost those two months ago when he pushed Zaphora into the bed and bashed her head with his. The intent to go in there and stop this drama but as soon as he heard the name Nikki that did it for him. His eyes glowed at Sam and at Zaphora again, watching, observing, taking it all in.

Why was this happening? What happened to the love these two really had? What's going to happen with Vladimir? All these questions roamed in his mind as soon as the REAL deal started and Zaphora began to attack Sam verbally, spitting poison, a poison he didn't need... but broke him in two with her vicious tongue...

...WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK I NAMED VLADIMIR AFTER THIS 'CHEAP DOG'?!?!...

Sebastian held his breathe. Those words... shocked him more than anything she had said earlier. The meaning of that phrase more powerful than a land mine exploding in his chest. His lips started to tremble and tears started to form on the brim of his lashes. He didn't make a move and watched everything unfold before him as if the woman wasn't focused on anyone other than Sam...

How... could she do this to him, too? What did she gain with doing this? She was humiliating herself, her son, her name with a cheap drunken spat? How... could she betray Sam like this after all they've done for her... treating her like a Queen and this was all she had to say? Her true feelings were too much... the violence was too much... the agony of everything was too much... the betrayal and the sickness of this woman he so desperately tried to call a friend... broke the inner vicious animal he was holding back when they fought. He didn't have time to run after her but his legs didn't seem to move on command and when there was calmness once more, Sebastian's quivering lips clenched with a tense jaw and the roar following after made the bar rumble in it's awake.

The blond male shook with boiling red anger and desperation, snarling and panting as he took a table and lifted up to crash it against the floor along with chairs and stools.

"... Я убью тебя ... своими руками ..." He said to no one, tears of rage streaming down his cheek bones but it was visible that anyone that touched him would get the beating of a lifetime.

No one could be this evil and Zaphora along with... her PET... proved him wrong.

People were born this way... Zaphora wasn't going to change for no one. Not for him, not for her son, not for her 'family'... Ever.

That... was his true pitiful sadness.

Translation: ... I'll kill you... with my own hands...

Fatcat

User Image
X
X
X
Feeling: Alert, bored, neutral
Thoughts: This woman. I wonder what Sam saw in her? She's nothing but a child with no control.
Wearing: Is all I could find for now
Out of Character:

X
User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

XXXXXXX Leon acted like he wasn't paying attention to anything, but he stopped drinking as soon the woman mentioned that the boss tried to rape a woman.

Well, that escalated quickly.

Leon let out a forced deep breathe as he would place his bottle beside him and lean towards the counter to look at Sam. Leon wasn't unknown to the subject that he was a womanizer or anything, but trying to rape a woman? That was funny. It was new to him and interesting, not for the fact that Sam tried, but for the fact that there was an intent. Was Sam drunk when he did that? Was there a reason behind it? Was he related to this Nikki woman? Probably... he wasn't sure. He had many questions... but those were for some another time.

Then, to make matters worst, Zaphora went lower and sunk even deeper than she was already. She mentioned a child that apparently was Sam's kid... exposing him to the world. The woman in her drunk stupor had exposed an innocent creature in the face of danger and that move was stupid and insane. She even called the kid after the man who was beside her. How low was that? So, were her words of loving Sam a lie? A woman who named a child after a past lover was something that would destroy any man's ego and that needed to be taken care of. Sam stood there silently, taking everything, taking every heavy punch and dodging every thing she threw at him, including broken glass. Of course, Leon wasn't sure if Sam was good at dodging poisonous words... Leon would have slapped her in an instant for that.

As soon her companion grabbed her and left, Leon placed his hand on the black towel near him, just in case something came out of nowhere, unseen. But no... Zaphora and the man left the building and left Sam with part of the bar destroyed, again.

Leon watched for some part of all this that Sam had anger slowly building but suddenly he heard people gasping around and a deep horrifying cry following. His eyes darted towards the direction of the blond hair moving between the crowd, fussing but clearly pissed by the table flipped over in front of him. Leon let out a soft smirk and walked towards the crowd, in the direction of the door. He hurried, going faster to reach the blond in case the guy had any intention of going after the pair and stood in front of him, yet the blond was too blind to notice. Leon pressed a hard hand in his chest, him being neck height in front of the blond as he would look towards the crowd and the lad. The blond's body was tense and shaking uncontrollably; he was breathing and worst of everything, he was cursing and saying that he was going to kill the woman in Russian. Not that Leon knew fully Russian, but being at the bar for so long made him learn a few of the basic words.

"Relax. It's not worth it. They're not worth staining your hands for"

X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image
User Image

Abril was actually quite surprised, for someone who just spent over 2 months sitting in his apartment drinking himself to death, Jasper was quickly getting back into the gain.

"Damn Jasp, you sure your not supposed to be with forensics?"

She asked jokingly.

"So with the crime scene flooded it looks like we are not going to be getting much else are we? In any case we should probably phone that in, the sooner the hospitals are away of what to look for the better."

This was just great, why were there suddenly so many cannibals in this city?., at least by the sounds of it, it was possible he was going to be regretting the venture soon enough..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Company:Jasper
                    Feels:

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Fatcat

User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
Feeling: angry, pissed, annoyed, disgusted
Thinking: diediediediediedie
Wearing:Dean, you lil s**t. My clothes!
OOC:

X
X
X
X
X

►►►►►XXXXXXXXXX He felt the flowing blood in his veins boiling when the useless dog mentioned his deeds of hurting Nikki. He had clearly apologized to her for everything and their past relationship was back to normal, but he was still hurting about trying to do such deeds to her. He had boundaries, limits and he had learned the hard way. Trying to ignore the fact about the 'supposed' rape and that Nikki was over it, Sam stood emotionless, glaring at Zaphora and changing gazes with the male beside her as they talked and laughed and made it clear that they 'meant' for each other.

He closed his eyes for a moment, getting ready to hear the fire that was going to burn him. As the crazy drugged woman began to scream and do her show in front of everyone, he began to embrace hell, welcome the worst and again, her words, her acting, her poor choice with life itself and the uninvited lesser man made her destroy property that clearly didn't belong to her. Zaphora was at it again, her tantrums and her drama, making him sick to his stomach. The troubled child he met at a street one day, a person he cherished and tried to change, was, as always, the unchangeable.

..WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK I NAMED VLADIMIR AFTER THIS 'CHEAP DOG'?!?!...

He felt that time itself had stopped with that sentence. The feeling of everything set in slow motion and then a sudden stop, he felt it all run through his head. His body froze ice cold, his heartbeats moving faster than usual and all he began to see was everything move slowly.

She had the nerve and the idiotic idea to name his son after a past relationship... Once again lying to him. He wasn't her first then. He could easily and probably be the second or even the 10th one for all he cared.

Sam kept looking at her with rage and anger but soon began to snicker. Small giggles began to form in his throat as he would warp his arms around his torso to protect himself dodging every attack she was throwing at him. His shoulders were shake with laughter as he would look at her and see her turned into a damsel in distress; the infamous knight in cheap armor Vladimir taking her away while she kept spitting her venom over his shoulder. Sam watched in amusement but fuming, wondering and laughing behind a closed fist. He had laughed so hard... this useless show of drugged freaks...

His slow chuckle suddenly transformed to a loud growling shout, hitting the table with his fist, hissing lowly.

"That child... is no son of mine..." Sam whispered under his breath, closing his eyes. His mind was racing. He could go after them with a gun and kill them both for what it was worth and leave his son... his 'apparent' son without a mother, but then he would have the whole Russian mafia up his a**. His heart was beating like a maniac, caused by the unbearable anger. Sam leaned his body towards the counter as he breathe heavily, his chest tight with every intake. The anger he had on his body was hitting and kicking him hard, his early bruises no longer hurting.

Looking around, Sam watched how everyone stared in awe and not far away, Sebastian.

"I want everyone out of this ******** bar, BEFORE I CUT YOUR HEADS OFF! NOW!"

Nobody moved. They even began to share comments between themselves looking at Sam. The staff began to worry that people wasn't moving and they were afraid that Sam could kill somebody. He was hissing in rage right now, even more pissed that no one was taking him seriously. Without thinking, the first thing that Sam did was punch the small piece of wooden wall hidden beside the register and made a hole on it. Not a full hole, but he made a dent on it.

His hands cracked with the itch of a fight. He was hyper and pumped and even growing to excitement with the thought of destroying the whiny small b***h with his hands, and worst of all, was that his staff, those who weren't sins were watching him in his full blooming rage frenzy. And people... eventually, started to move. XXXXXXXXXX◄◄◄◄◄

User Image

"I understand that I am not worthy of your presence
I understand that I am not worthy
Dear Lord, you gave me this life
So I'm going to make the best of it
I'm going to make this Earth bow down before me
Because I am Lucifer, your Morning Star."

B1663R

gaarasonegirl

Quote:

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
XUser Image

COMPANY : Vladimir //
                                                THOUGHTS :Damn him for making me so emotional! // I can tell he means it....He's not trying to distract me from that Rat b*****d anymore..... //
                                                SONG IN HEAD:I can't believe he finally said it...

Damn him! Dammit all! Why of all times did Vlad choose now to be emotional? After everything that had just occurred at the bar with the unsettling news and her beating she just delivered to him, you would think he would've been at least a little off put. It only went to further her belief that it wasn't a typical Vladimir persona to get her to behave. He had truly meant what he said and the thought of that alone was enough to make her heart soar with the thought of being truly reconnected with her love.

Zaphora felt his arm swoop her up gently before he sat her down in his lap, cradling her with one arm. With all the adrenaline coursing through her veins, she had not taken the time to notice just how much damage she had indeed caused Vladimir. Her head leaned on his shoulder as he spoke, trying to choke back tears with all her might. God she hadn't felt this choked up since she found out she was having a little tyke of her own. But dear god did this hold a close mark to that mile stone. It was then she took notice to his cuts and shards of glass. Jesus, had she blacked out during her fight that badly as to hurt him? And he openly admitted to loving her after being delivered such a beating? That took a special kind of person.

The feeling of gentle force beneath her chin surprised Zaphora, her eyes meeting his with a loving glance. His words seemed to make her melt as she half laughed, a couple tears rolling down her cheeks at the phrase he had spoken after he kissed her lovingly. She wrapped her arms around his neck, returning his love and affection "Ostanovit' yego....Ty zdes' so mnoy seychas, i eto vse, chto imeyet znacheniye...." she spoke softly as she heard him lite a cigarette, her hands gently on top of his wounded arm away from the cut. She was most definitely going to have to clean his arm and cuts up....And maybe treat his swelling cheeks. She felt herself wince somewhat at him spitting blood onto the floor, the words he said next making her smirk half tiredly.

"YA dolzhen predlozhit' vam paru khitov na menya....Blin, ya ne imeyu v vidu, chtoby sdelat' takoye kolichestvo ot vas....Eto bylo vse prednaznacheny dlya etoy krysy ublyudok ]....." she spoke with strong guilt in her tone, noticing his half smile. For a man she knew to not have emotions often, he was handling this incredibly well. And it would've been a lie if she had said that she wasn't proud of him being so open to her. A small smile curled her lips as he pulled her in for another kiss. A sharp pain jolted from her head as her hair caught a shard of glass in his arm, Vladimir playing it off with a playful comment.

"Oba ochen' opasno pri pravil'nykh obstoyatel'stvakh. Vy vsekh lyudey dolzhny znat', chto Vladdy mal'chika. Kak naschet togo, chtoby otpravit'sya v vashem meste tak chto ya mogu ispravit' vas? YA sdelal s segodnyashnego dnya, i ya khochu goryachaya vanna puzyrya do moyey shei, chtoby vpitat' s toboy~" she spoke with slight happiness as she took hold if the cigarette he offered her, taking an extremely long drag before exhaling the toxin as if it were her last. Zaphora then held the cancer stock between her lips as she grabbed hold of the shard that caught her hair and rugged it free, taking the shard with it. Zaphora rarely felt bad about inflicting pain on someone. But after everything he had done for her today, she felt downright awful. The idea of sharing a hot bath and falling asleep with her love sounded absolutely wonderful at this point. Hopefully he was up for a calm night. No more fights, no more arguments. Maybe just talking and relaxing. God knows they needed it after the night they just had.

((Translations:
                                                1: Stop it....You're here with me now and that's all that matters....
                                                2: I should offer you a couple hits on me....Damn I didn't mean to do such a number on you....That was all intended for that rat b*****d.....
                                                3: Both are pretty dangerous under the right circumstances. You of all people should know that Vladdy boy. How about we head to your place so I can fix you up? I'm done with today and I want a hot bubble bath up to my neck to soak in with you~ ))

B1663R

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Oh Lucifer, dear Lucifer

Be mine, my Lucifer

Make me yours, Lucifer

User Image

Fashionable Streaker

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image

L o c a t i o n -xx Underground Parking Garage|Vladimir's House
S o n g - xx [http://youtu.be/Rl-_ZmNCOvo]Black Veil Brides - Rebel Love Song

Ѷladimir felt the tears on her face as they pulled away from the kiss with her laughing.. a sweet sound to his ears. His head was swimming in euphoria, not being able to tell whether it was from the drugs, alcohol, or the beating Zaphora just gave him but he felt... amazing.. His body was numb to the pain but every inch that touched her was on fire, better than any touch that anyone had ever given him. Her words came warmly to his ears as she pushed his comments of not being there for her to the side. Focusing on the fact that he was here with her now.. still.. the little twinge of pain in him made him feel bad for it.. but he made a point to never make that mistake again and he would happily prove it with being there for forever. He felt her arms around him and it forced a smile to his lips, even more so when her next statement came forth, he chuckled, as if he could ever..
                                              "Как если бы я мог когда-либо ... ну .. вне секс .."
                                              ____Vladimir said with a playful grin, watching her take the cigarette and take a long drag, he sighed as he looked to his arm as she tore the piece of glass from his flesh. He hardly flinched but made another hiss noise at the feeling of it leaving, he didn't realise how sore he was, after a beating during sex earlier and the one he just had with Zaphora he was rather tender.. it had been a very long time since he had felt like that. Her voice spoke up as she asked if they could go back to his house with the promise of a bath, she didn't have to tell him twice.. he needed sometime to recover from their day.
                                              "С удовольствием .."
                                              ____He said with a half smile, his arm reaching forward to turn the ignition, his hand putting the car into drive, not bothering to move Zaphora from his lap to drive..he didn't want her to anyway. His hand took hold of the wheel and he began to drive off, his other hand resting on her hip as his thumb absentmindedly rubbed across her. His eyes focused on the road, his mind numb as he finally listened to that echo of a voice inside him.. choosing for once to just let himself go and stop trying to coldly calculate the situation. Her scent filled his lungs with warmth and he let himself relax and lean into her, for once, feeling.. normal.

Ѷladimir pulled to a stop sign and as soon as he touched the brakes he tilted his head up to face her, leaning in as his arm pulled her against him and kissed her supple lips..
                                              "Я люблю тебя мой маленький Zaphy .."
                                              ____He said with a playfully warm smile, the sudden urge to express it frothing from his lips from the overflowing feelings that were welling inside him. It was so strange, to find the words so easily, that were moments before harder than anything he had ever experienced before in his past life. Now on simple impulse from the voice within he said it again, he kissed her again before finally managing to rip himself from her affections to drive once more.
                                              "То, что ты делаешь со мной женщина .."
                                              ____Vladimir said with a chuckle speaking on not only what she managed to bring out of him but what she did to him as well. From amazing sex, drugs, alcohol, to bar fights.. she did many things.. and all of them drew him in like a moth to a flame.. he never stood a chance.
                                              "Такаяплохая девочка .."
                                              ____He said chuckling under his breath, stepping on the gas he continued to drive pulling into the warehouse district, driving down his street and within moments were pulling into his house and into the garage. Putting the car into park and shutting it off, with his free hand he popped his door open and pulled her close to him as he scooped her up cradling her as he stood. He pushed the door closed with his elbow as he walked past, walking up the large steel staircase up to his door and into the living room area. Where he set her down on her feet, turning from her to shut the door.
                                              "Добро пожаловать домой .."
                                              ____Vladimir said with a smile, walking past her as his hand held out to brush across her hand in passing, simple.. but held depth. His feet carried him to the bedroom where he took off his shoes, already sighing with relief as his feet made contact with the floor, ripping his shirt off by the buttons. The glass had already ruined the top anyway.. He went to the bathroom where a big above ground black tub with legs stood, he leaned in and started the water, considering how deep it was it would take a few minutes. Vladimir then grabbed the med kit he had, opening it and sifting through until he found some tweezers to get the small shards that riddled his forearm.. he looked up at Zaphora with a look that said since she had done it to him she would get to take them out with a big teasing grin.

((Translation 1: As if I could ever... well.. outside sex.. )
                                              ((Translation 2: Gladly..))
                                              ((Translation 3: I love you my little Zaphy..))
                                              ((Translation 4: The things you do to me woman..))
                                              ((Translation 5: Such a bad girl..))
                                              ((Translation 6: Welcome Home..))

'gaarasonegirl'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas