• Friendly 100
x
x
x

x
x

x
x

Mood: Relaxed Location: Police Station Company: Jasper Current Activity: Sitting Current Thoughts: Well waiting is not so bad
Outfit:Undercover Work

x
x

AƖєxαηɗяια ƘנєƖƖвєяg
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

cнαѕιту

█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█≢█

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alex was used to the officers that stared at her. It was a shame that Jasper was getting dragged into it. hopefully he did not mind a little attention or rather... A lot of attention. Anyone who was friends with her was either labeled a lesbian or a player. It came with the territory. Who knew cops could be so catty? Seriously? It was a job and just cause she happened to be ready at all times did not mean anything. It was called being polite.

Seeing they were going to be assholes about it she might as well be nice to those who were non judgmental. It only made sense but to those who were so judgmental obviously it seemed like something not so obvious. Oh well. It seemed that he brushed it aside. Seemed like she had a friend in the making indeed. Hopefully his brush off attitude was something that last because due to never seeing him she was not sure how new he was. Co-workers could seriously be nice and helpful or catty and unrelenting.

At the mention of her name she could not help but let her smile grow. It seemed he caught onto the fact it was not the norm as far as American names went. He then gasped and rose his hands up - apologizing as he did. Saying something as he was being unprofessional. She then had to giggle into her hand. "Ah relax. Considering most questions I get my ancestry is hardly that bad of a question. I am Swedish. No need to worry about being unprofessional or anything. Everyone gets curious once in awhile."

She then shrugged. To be honest it really was probably the most innocent question she had ever been asked... Ever now that she thought about it. On the job obviously it was always dirty and even her co-workers were not exactly friendly. So it was like a breath of fresh air. Especially due to his innocence and politeness. She wondered what department he was from that led him to be part of this huge mass of people of which some knew what it was about and some had no clue. Even those who knew to be here did not truly know what it was about.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lets pretend this is our first time

Iquote=AreTehSpeechTeen]

Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Cold days!

X

XXXXXXXAfter being a while with the kitten and having Evie beside her, she couldn't help it, but smile. The warm of the animal she had in her hand and the joy she felt, was something that she doesn't remember feeling. It was new for her, it was awesome and the best of it was that she didn't want this day to end. Jumping a bit at Evie's voice saying about adopting a cat, she was surprise. She started to live with Sebastian. Would it be okay for her to bring the kitten? She wasn't sure. And then it was named... Vivi? Did she heard correctly? Vaelora blushed even more. Evie didn't give her time to reply... and then they were adopting him. And then Vaelora had to sign the forms! What? Whaaat? What were they? A couple?

"Um... Evie..."

Vaelora just smiled as she watched Evie get things for the kitty care and everything. She smiled again looking at Evie. The kitty seemed content as well since it was purring loudly and playing with Evie's hair. She couldn't help it.

"Alright... I'll sign."

As she was singing the lady couldn't take her eyes from Vaelora and then Evie. Since Evie was happily looking for everything, Vaelora gave her some glances and then smiled.

'You girls make a cute couple.' said the employee
                                                "W..w...w...waah?" Vaelora looked at her and blushed "N...n-n-nooo! I mean... she's my friend!" she covered her mouth laughing nervously "this is our first date... I MEAN, no! We are just looking around!"

The employee laughed softly as she would look at the paper. Vaelora finished singing it and she was nervous.

'Are you done, miss.... um... Johnson?'
                                                "Yes..." Vaelora nodded as she would let the pen fall and then she kneeled to grab it and then looked at her standing straight "Yes... yes... I'm done..." Vaelora pushed the sheet to you.
                                                "The kitten is ready to go home."

Vaelora couldn't help but look at Evie and then smile again. Walking towards her, she began to look for what the cat needs.

"Um, I started living with Sebastian, so... I'm not sure if he wants me to have a cat. Also, I'm in the search of a place..."

She admitted.

EDIT

Vaelora felt her phone vibrate. Trying to ignore the fact, sometimes she would just put the phone to vibrate constantly and today it was one of those. Taking the phone out, she checked and she had a text message from Abel. What was going on? This was getting out of hand.

To: Abel
                                                xxxxx What it is? Is everything alright? Are you okay?

Vaelora placed the phone back in her pocket. She honestly had the feeling that something was wrong.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
You people misunderstand me. You call me "Satan" and "devil", but do you know my crime? I loved God too much. And for that, He betrayed me. Punished me. Just as He's punished you.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

User Image

"I am very comfortable with conflict,
be it of the legal
or
mortal kind.
My father was a mediator, a bridge maker.
I AM A GRAVE MAKER."

Sohviee

Lil-Pandie-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Jasper Holigin
User Image

Alex reassured Jasper by telling him it was okay to be curious every once and awhile, she then had a comment about her being swedish. Which made Jasper feel easier. He rubbed the back of his head and chuckled. "Hallå." He then went back to english. "It's so nice to see another person of European descent around here. You don't see too many around these parts." he then stopped and became a little bit serious. "Why is everyone here to be exact, if you don't mind me asking." Jasper peered around looking at the amassed group of people from all the other departments gathering in this room. What could be so important that everyone needed to be here, but then again. Not everyone was here, it looks like it is voluntary work? If so, then he might just leave. Maybe after he got done talking to his newfound friend. As he looked along the crowd scanning everyone he saw the clock and noticed the time, it is not to great to have everyone waiting here instead of on the streets, peoples lives are at stake for each passing minute that passes and not even any of the commissioners were here to debrief everyone.

--Thoughts: Why is everyone here and not out on the streets--

User Image

Emmie The Strange

Healing Sweetheart

13,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
x
x
x

x
x

x
x

Mood: Relaxed Location: Police Station Company: Jasper Current Activity: Sitting Current Thoughts: Well waiting is not so bad

x
x

AƖєxαηɗяια ƘנєƖƖвєяg

cнαѕιту

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It looked like he seemed reassured at his words. At her comment at being Swedish he seemed to relax even more. Rubbing the back of his head he chuckled. She was surprised when he said hello. Well well well. It looked like she was not the only one around here who could speak Swedish and from Europe. She was not sure if he was born from there but the fact she was able to speak Swedish around someone else would be fun. Especially for code around the more annoying cops.

When he switched back to English she nodded in agreement. "Yes. I am not sure where most of the people are from around here. I am sure there come from different places but likely do not speak a different language or are second generation if not more from being true European or whatever their ancestors are." She said in agreement. At him stopping and becoming serious she perked up slightly.

He then seemed to get to the point of which many likely were not doing. Little sheep they were. "Ah that? I suppose only a few were told and the rest are afraid of getting in trouble. Those that know do not know much and either want to seem like they know a lot or do not want to give away any information in fear of losing their position." She said with a shrug. She did not really care much about those things. "The exact details are not known but the boss wants to make a group of a more... Elite and everyone who knows wants the position.

She then shrugged. "Those who do not know do not want to get in trouble likely and just are waiting around to see what the buzz is about. It is understandable but it is causing a bit of trouble. Seeing most of these people already have good jobs and likely are not what the big man is looking for. They should be doing their jobs." Not that it would stop her. She noticed a few people give her dirty looks.

She stuck her tongue out at them. Not professional but hey they started it. Apparently they must have heard her. Sure she likely was not going to get it but if it got her away from these idiots then she was willing to wait. She did not have any undercover jobs at the moment so why not wait around until she got one or the big man came and possibly gave her another job?

Iquote=AreTehSpeechTeen]

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
【At Zaphora's apartment with Azmaria, Anastasia and Vladimir】
〖Trying to calm down〗
❝ A little Sammy, how adorbs! I'll eat him! ❞
((OOC: XD ))
This is what I'm wearing now

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

XX Sebastian sniffed, taking those chubby hands into his big one, kissing them. He needed calm down more but what Zaphora said made sense. He wasn't a murderer, he wasn't part of the mafia. He was only a waiter but being part of this clan, surely made him an accomplice. He patted her head, cleaning his eyes. How embarrassing. He only cried like this with those damn musicals or soap operas.

"Ok, ok, I'm going to forgive you keeping this from me but since today little Vlad is mine! RIGHT? Mini-Sammy?" He said to Vladimir, lifting him up over his head. The baby boy squealed in delight, doing grabby hands. Sebastian was in heaven right now. A baby... Sam was a dad... Woah.

"I wished I could've seen Sammy's face when you told him this. I bet he was paler than he always is. Oh my god! Did he faint? I bet he did!" He gasped, bringing the baby back down, slapping a hand over his mouth. "How old is Vlad now? He looks so big! Pravo , mal'chik ? Ty khochesh' byt' kak dyadi Sebby ? Skazhi eto ! Skazhite dyadya Sebby ili , mozhet byt', tetya Sebby luchshe . Ty tak milo!" Sebastian puffed his cheeks and started to blow raspberries on the boy's belly, hearing that angelic giggle and making his insides mush. Zaphora literally killed him today.XX

Translation:
(1) Right, baby boy? You wanna be as big as Uncle Sebby? Say it! Say Uncle Sebby or maybe Aunty Sebby is better. You're so cute!

gaarasonegirl

LIL-PANDIE-CHAN

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Jasper Holigin
User Image

Jasper noticed that a few cops were giving the both of them dirty looks, mainly her and she stuck her tongue at them, He smiled softly and waved at them. "i'm sure you guy's are busy just like us. Carry on." he then turned back to her. "Looking for an elite group huh?" he spoke pressing his knuckles against his chin in thought. Is that why i was reassigned here, were they wanting me to be apart of this team? Sure he was born in england and spent most of his life learning languages from around the world and sure, he dabbed a bit into Bartitsu and Bataireacht. But that does not mean he is better than anyone here, in fact he firmly believes that even Alex is a better fighter than him.

"Well.." he spoke clapping his hands. "I know now that i am in the wrong place and i don't have any reason to be here, buuuut. It cannot hurt to stay and see what the 'big man' has to say." Jasper spoke with assurance that he would not leave just yet.

--Thoughts: An elite group, sounds interesting--

User Image

Emmie The Strange
User Image
User Image

Not surprisingly, Aaron sat at his desk 30 minutes before his scheduled shift, nibbling on a power bar. He is truly a creature of habit in the most extreme sense. His life is his job, and he’s recently developed a stringent routine. He wakes up at 5:30am, hits the gym at 6, heads back home at 7 for a quick shower, tidies up his small one bedroom apartment, and then heads to work early to fill out any paperwork left over from the previous day while eating his daily power bar. And that is just his morning routine. Sticking to his routine would sometimes prove to be difficult task, but just like everything else in his life, Aaron gave 110%. Routine has always been apart of Aaron’s life, now more than ever.

It was only recently that Aaron returned from a three week suspension. Even with all of Aaron’s good intentions and logic, his emotions still managed to get the best of him. A disgusting drug dealer was the last criminal to bring out Aaron's dark side. He had been following the pill peddler for quite some time. Once he had substantial evidence that this low life was selling ecstasy to High School kids, he busted the operation. It wasn't until he found out that the drug dealer had been using the drugs to take advantage of his female clients that Aaron exploded. He lost all control, his vision went completely red, and the next thing he knew, he was standing over the unconscious body of the drug dealer. He had beaten the felon within an inch of his life. Of course this wasn’t his first suspension, and he knew he got off easy. He could have easily lost his job, so three weeks without pay was just a slap on the wrist.

After the drug dealer incident the department grew concerned, and had to take some precautions to cover their metaphorical asses. They sent him to see the police department's psychiatrist, and be evaluated. Of course he passed the doctor’s evaluation with flying colors. He wasn’t crazy after all, not in the least. He just made the wrong move, politically, not ethically. She also mentioned something about being a workaholic, but that's nothing he didn't already know.

Before their sessions were over, she told him that it was important for him to improve his self control. She told him that it was important to keep his emotions in check. In order to do this, she advised him to plan every day out, and plan every hour of the day. She told him that micro-managing his life like this way would strengthen his focus and patience, and in turn help him control his emotions in the field. She also signed him up for yoga lessons, not exactly Aaron’s cup of tea, but it was mandatory.

So, for the last few weeks he had been a good little boy. Living by his schedule, going to yoga twice a week, and giving it his all. Far as he could tell it was focusing him, but of course he hasn’t seen the true face of evil since that drug dealer. Hopefully, when the time comes, he will be able to control himself.

The cold morning continued, the office is as busy as ever, and there is a strange energy that lingers all around, it is electric. Aaron looks at his watch. It’s almost time for the big meeting. He finishes filling out a few forms, sorts out his desk, and heads over to the conference room to be briefed on the new case. He could feel that ever-familiar mixture of excitement and adrenaline growing inside his chest. “Be calm.” He thought to himself.

As he steps into the conference room he notices a few fresh faces. Aaron has always had a hard time working or socializing with people in general, but working with rookies made him physically sick. They were always so clueless, and teaching them anything was a nightmare for Aaron. “What would the doctor say? Take control of your emotions.” To many negative thoughts, he had to gain his composure. He decided that this time he would give the rookies a chance. His tendency to push people away was of course one of the reasons he hadn’t been promoted. Time to show them what you’re made of. He sat in the very front of the room, and waited for the meeting to start. Who was running the show here anyway?

>>Mood: Focused/Excited

>>Location: Police Office

>>Company: Anyone else in the Police Office

>>Thoughts: What is my next big case?

User Image

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Place: At NYPD's Main Station
People: Robert
Thoughts: I have to do this alone? Great...
Outfit: X

A Red Chevrolet Camaro parked smoothly on the pavement near one of the NYPD Stations. He didn't have time to park inside the parking space, too much on his mind. Stepping out, William looked at the place and breathed deeply. Leave it to Gabriel, always to her. He said a small space for the meeting, not the main building.

Closing his eyes, placing the lock to his car, the ginger haired man walked inside and immediately brought attention. Some of the officers took their hats off, greeting him with 'good morning, sir' and 'welcome, sir'. He immediately went stoic. This sir system needed to be stopped at some point. He was still young, actually, too young compared to the other deputy chiefs but those were matters for later. There was no time for whimsical and minimal thinking. As he passed through the crowd, a man approached him, looking as stoic as he was.

"You're a bit late, sir. The meeting is five minutes behind schedule"

William took a long peek at the man and scowled, not liking his words, not one bit. "Wasn't Gabriel supposed to be here? This was her announcement. I'm only here to see the volunteers after the meeting and stop calling me, sir, Robert. I'm not that old" The man named Robert, pushed his glasses up with a finger, looking over the papers he had on a board in his hand.

"Mrs. Steele won't be able to join us today, Mr. Pierce. She called early and said you'll be able to handle everything, right to the last period and I quote" The police commissioner opened his eyes at the information. Gabriel did what now?

"You're joking, right? You must be"

"Does my face look like I made a joke, Mr. Pierce?" William frowned, obviously not amused by the lame and inappropriate joke. Within the short conversation, the pair had made it to the front of the meeting room and already he could here the rambling of people. He groaned and glared at Robert. The man could have called him or maybe Gabriel could have called him but today, after Zonia, wasn't going to be a very pleasant day.

"You'll be talking in her place as punishment"

Robert blinked, no emotion on his face. "Of course, sir, I'll be doing my best in place of Mrs. Steele"

William flicked his tongue in annoyance, combing his hair with his fingers and with a deep sigh, he opened the door and walked pass everyone to the small stand up front, Robert following close behind.

"If everyone can take your seats, please. The meeting is about to begin" Robert shouted over everyone, nodding to the technician to open the microphone. William sat and crossed his arms, waiting for Robert to begin. He was going to have a word with that woman later.

Emmie The Strange

JackEgan33g

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Healing Sweetheart

13,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
x
x
x

x
x

x
x

x
x

AƖєxαηɗяια ƘנєƖƖвєяg

cнαѕιту

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She smiled softly as he more or less shooed the cops off and then repeated what she said. He seemed to be in thought about it. Unlike most who would bite at the bit to try and get an up on the ladder he did not seem to be one of those people. Another brownie point with her. She never did like those people clawing to get to the top. Who cared where you were as long as you were trying to help. He then clapped his hands.

This got her attention as she had just been dropping into the space that was the thoughts in her head. He seemed to now know he was in the wrong place. He did not have any reason to be here but it could not hurt to say. Just to see what the big man had to say. He seemed to be at least curious. Honestly she felt the same. She had no reason to get a promotion or be 'elite' at anything. She was happy where she was.

However curiosity bit at her heels. So she wanted to see what this meeting was about. Although she had to say it was taking longer than she thought. Here she had more or less rushed here and the boss man was late. Oh well not his fault. No one was perfect. Just as she was going to look at the clock she saw a door open. Granted he walked past everyone with a man walking quickly behind it seemed things were starting.

All the chatter was beginning to buzz at her ears so while he shouted over everyone it was good to know that it was starting. He told people to take their seats and that the meeting was about to begin. He nodded to the technitan to open the microphone. The bossman sat and crossed his arms. Seemed he was not actually going to be doing anything just yet as he seemed to be waiting for the other the other man to do the honors.

AreTehSpeechTeen

Nana1013

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ Will I ] EVER get to Where it is that I a m G o i n g . . ?
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx STELLAR !!
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh o w - d o - you- d o - i t ? - m a k e - m e -f e e l  - l i k e - I - d o ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

f o r - o n e - n i g h t , o n e - n i g h t - o n l y , - i `l l - s a v e - y o u r - l i f e

z a p h o r a  - lurena b l a c k w o o d

COMPANY :Azzie // Vladimir // Anastasia // Sebastian //
                                                THOUGHTS :This is why i love him// God knows how spoiled Vladimir will be now with new guardians //

SONG IN HEAD: Nothing ATM
                                                OUTFIT: >;P  

Smirking at his words, Zaphora shook her head and pointed her finger at her best friend.

"You're going to have to battle with that one for those rights. She's a night ahead of you on Vlad points. You'll have to play catch up with her~" she teased while Vladimir squealed in delight from being high up. Of course her heart skipped a beat at the sight, but she took a deep breath when Sebastian spoke of Sam finding out. Scratching the back of her head with a nervous laugh, she gave a guilty look.

"He uh.....Found out with a gun to his head from Ana....It was after the fight......He followed me home, pinned me to the wall, kissed me, and Ana came out thinking I was being attacked.....Poor child started crying because she raised her voice when she drew her gun on Sam.....So yeah.....It wasn't exactly on good terms when he found out....." she spoke nervously, watching Vladimir go laugh crazy when he got raspberries on his stomach. His hands rustled through blonde locks gently, knowing better than to pull hair. Zaphora then heard Sebastian ask how old she was and she laughed gently.

"He's about to turn 8 months old in October. He can crawl, push himself up, and stand on his own. Yet all he says is 'bababa' and 'yayaya'. He understands Russian but babbled English. Funny right?" she said as Vladimir babbled 'bababa' repeatedly when Sebastian asked him to talk to him.

nana1013

/spoiler]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas