Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

December 25, 2014
        8:15 AM

Bzzz….Bzzzz….. Bzzz…. Moran could hear the sounds of a drill digging it’s way into somebodies skull.

“OH GOD! MAKE IT STOP! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!” The horrible screams echoed through the blackness. Morgan ran aimlessly in the dark and he couldn’t see where it was coming from. He just ran around in circles, hoping that he would find the source before the cries drove him mad.

“I’m coming! Just hold on! Just hold on!” Sweat covered Morgan’s face as he continued to run thought the blackness, in the desperate search to locate the victim. He turned a corner and suddenly found himself in a room….it was familiar…it took him awhile but he finally realized where he was. It was the apartment of the most recent Sin victim….Baha Mut….on the bed a man was drilling into Baha’s head and laughing as he worked. Morgan tried to move, but he was frozen in place. There was nothing he could do, except for stand there and watch the disgusting act in front of him.

Bzzz…Bzzzz…. The attacker continued to laugh and finally turned around to see Morgan standing there with his hands covering his mouth. Morgan couldn’t believe his eyes, he rubbed them and looked again. It was him…the cause for all of Morgan’s troubles…the reason for all of the death and destruction in the world…. It was him, the Devil in physical form. He had the body of a man, but his eyes glowed a dark red and two horns stuck out at the top of his forehead. Morgan looked at the victim, but it wasn’t Baha anymore…it was Stella, his wife….she laid there lifeless with two drills in either side of her head. “NO! YOU MONSTER! YOU ******** ANIMAL!!!!!” The Devil just laughed, flames bursting from his mouth as he did so, and filing the room with hot terrible heat. Morgan screamed in agony as the flames surrounded him and he began to burn.

An extremely sweaty and emotional Morgan woke up in his bed screaming and punching the air above him. “NO! No! No? No…no…..” Morgan slowly realized that he was safe as his mind returned to reality. His muscles relaxed and he just stared up at the ceiling for few minutes letting a few tears fall down his face. “Thank you god….thank you….” The dream was so realistic that it had a deep effect on the old man, but it was only a dream. He slowly got up, shook it off, and then stepped out of the room. He could hear the television on down stairs, and bacon sizzling. The smell was enough to make his troubled mind relax and forget the nightmare.

THUMP!

Startled, Morgan abruptly turned to where the noise originated, and was horrified when he realized it came from his daughter Tasha’s room. Without any hesitation Morgan quickly sprinted down the hall and slammed open her door. “Tasha are you okay?!?!?” Tasha sat up in her bed with a horrified look on her face.

“Daddy?!?!?” Her face transformed from one of fear to one of complete embarrassment as she pulled the sheets around herself and looked over at her window. Morgan turned his head to find a frightened looking Sony Jr. trying desperately to squeeze through Tasha’s small window.

“Sony Jr.?” Morgan didn’t completely understand what was happening until he realized that Sony wasn’t wearing pants, just his boxers. “SONY!!!!”

“Hi Mr. Bishop…” Sony gave up trying to fit out the window and gave a very awkward smile. Morgan wasn’t used to this kind of behavior from Tasha. He only knew her as his baby girl….he was seeing a whole new side to her and he didn’t like it. Is this what happens to girls when they go to college? He knew that he should be delicate with this situation, but his emotions got the better of him. He rushed over to Sony Jr., pulled him out of the window, and dragged him by the ear to his room. “OUCH! OUCH! Sir that really hurts!” Sony Jr. followed reluctantly.
        [
        color=violet]“Daddy no! It’s not his fault! We are…”

“NOT ANOTHER WORD TASHA!” A voice erupted from Morgan that Tasha hadn’t had the misfortune of hearing since she was very young.

“Yes sir…” Tasha covered her face with her blanket and fell back onto her bed completely embarrassed. Morgan dragged Sony Jr. to his room and forced the young man into a seat next to his bed.

“I invite you into my house for a Christmas Eve dinner and this is how you repay me?!?!?! YOU SLEEP WITH MY DAUGHTER?!?!” Morgan was outraged and was going to let this boy have it. Just then Stella entered the room.

“Morgan, can I talk to you for a moment?” Stella said calmly as she began rubbing Morgan’s shoulder.

“Not now Stella! I have a whole let to say to this young man!” He pointed a finger in Sony Jr.’s face, who was obviously paralyzed with fear.

“Morgan , I really think you and I should talk about something before you...”

“NOT NOW STELLA!!!”

“THEY ARE DATING!!!”

“What?” Suddenly a wave of emotions hit Morgan. If they were dating then this wasn’t just a one night stand, this was serious. How should he react? Shouldn’t he be happy for them? “Oh, uhhhhhh, well that’s good? I mean…Are you two serious? Do you love her?”

“Yes, I really do sir…” The young man struggled to speak, but managed to get the most important information out.

“You love me?” A voice came from across the room. Tasha stood at the doorway with a huge grin on her face.

“Of course I do.” Sony Jr. got up and walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her. “Do you feel the same?”

“Oh my god...yeah…yeah I do…” The young couple looked into eachothers eyes with a look that only two people deeply in love can. The both let out a small laugh before embracing each other, and sharing a passionate kiss.

“Merry Christmas.” Stella whispered in Morgan’s ear as she hugged the dumbfounded old man and started giggling to herself. Morgan just looked on with a completely blank look across his face.

>>Mood: Happy/Angry?
        >>Location: Home
        >>Company: Stella, Tasha, and Sony Jr.
        >>Thoughts: What? How? Who? Why? ...

User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Jasper could not help it if he had not seen any good movies from today's cinema, he was much too busy with his life. So it was no wonder that Isabella had him watch all the great classics, The Breakfast club, Star Wars, The Goonies...etc. It was a great movie night and Jasper's spirits were really lifted from what he was thinking about his family that morning.

Every once and awhile he would look back to see Abril acting all lonesome, they even tried to include her into the fun, but to no avail. So every break they could. Jasper would make her a fresh cup of hot chocolate, and when the next break rolled around he switched the cold untouched drink with a fresh cup. Hopeing she would drink some. The Other Virtues went their own ways, which was fine for Jasp.

--Time Skip to Current.---

Jasper took a deep long yawn as he slowly woke up. He didn't even have to look in the mirror to tell he had bags under his eyes. It was when he heard a small squeak of a yawn in the corner of his bed, that was when all of his body woke up really quickly. As he turned he saw a small ball rolled up in a familar blanket, it was Isabella. Jasper sighed again and pulled his hair back softly with his hand. "What will everyone think about this?" he asked himself as he slowly got out of bed. He turned back to her and decided to let her sleep it off. "Well, at least she is well dressed. Or questions would go flying." he quiely got out of his room and silently closed the door behind him and left to the kitchen with whomever else was there.

--ooc:Saw that the Virtues were more active, so i joined in, also i should really change my name, i'm no longer a teen haha--
--Thoughts: Oh no, what will Sasha think?--
--Translation:---
----

JackEgan33g
Quote:
The_Lord_of_Cupcakes
Sohviee
Quote:

User ImageUser Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
-Roberts Tezeri-

Roberts awoke once again with a yawn. "Ugh, it's the snow day, i might as visit my brother on this day of all days." he yawned. As he got up he noticed his soldier was giving the old morning salute. "hohoho i see you want me to think about that night once again do you?" he playfully talked as he went into the bathroom. When that door closed he had begun to do unspeakable things as he replayed that night at the circus.

--Flashback to that night---

As Judas shot the sleeping dart at the Tiger lady it had succeced and hit her arm. That was when he closed in on his pray. Once he got near, he was quite surprised she had the will to stay awake and punch him in the face. But not before she fell.

It was not long before she woke up. Each of her limbs were spread apart by metal chains, she felt slow and sluggish, could not speak or even scream. Where was she? was all she could think. Then he came along. The crazy man had started to speak. She was in a van? how could he get away with this where was her pet? He left her at the circus alone! What was he planning to do with her?!

It was then that she noticed. She was not chained up. But her limbs had metal hooks pierced through her like she was some cattle. "Now, i could follow suit and kill you right off, but i want you to feel everything." he chuckled softly. As he drew a saw and began working on her legs. The poor lady was crying out but she could not scream. Not when her mouth was stiched together. The meaty flesh of both of her legs were gone, then he began to saw the bones off. Each pull was the saw was deep pain that mad her want him to kill her now. But it stopped as both legs were gone. She hoped he would finished her. But then he repeated the process, only this time it was her Arms.

There her body was arms and legs gone. Her breast cut off along with most of her skin flayed. SHe would have pasted out due to blood loss. But this mother ******** kept putting drugs in her to keep her awake though all of this. "Now that i had my fun. I shall give you sweet release. Add the cops a fright when i deliver your head to their mail. Though it will take a wekk or so since i will be going through different routes to make it really really hard to be backtraced to me. Anyways. Good night my sweet." He spoke as he swong his sword down at her neck.

--Thoughts: That crazy night will repeat over and over again. --
--Translation:N/A--

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image
User Image

OOC:

Company:

Thoughts:

Translation:

Beep beep beep beep

The Blonde groaned at the sweet embrace of sleep was yanked away by the ever cruel screeching of the morning alarm clock. She reached around, attempting unsuccessfully to locate the Snooze button. Quickly, her patience grew short and she resolved the problem this a quick yank of the cord. Alas the defenseless clock was no match for her wrath, and made a final flight into the concrete wall across the room, never to beep again.

Issis slowly shifted her feet to the ground, knocking around a few empty cans scattered across the floor of her Apartment. For someone who brought in decently sizable checks, it was a wonder that she stayed in such a shithole. The fact was most of her money went to either her guns or her Savings.. though for some reason she had quite a bit more than she had expected. More money was usually a good thing, but eh... she had her reasons.

Finally in an upright position she rubbed her temples, though it had only been a couple days, she had not made nearly as much progress as she'd liked, a couple of the small fries at the bar and what she believed to be regulars particularly enjoyed her little war stories, but she had yet to have a go at Lucy or his little sins as they were called.IT had only been a few days, but she would get there, it was only a matter of time...

User Image

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
User Image

A cop?! How the hell did they found out so quickly?! // I don't want her near Vaelora while I'm here!
Pained, Tired, Uncomfortable, Worried, Mad, Hurt // Anxious, Tense, Stressed, Exhausted, Frustrated, Paranoid, Hysterical, Furious
[I need to do laundry sometime] //『I'm in a hurry!
- Presbyterian Hospital, Lower Manhattan -

When Zonia gets out the room, she's already at the Hospital main entrance. How she got there, she didn't know but she didn't want to be near the diabolical blond. Her arm was hurting and her previous injuries were throbbing but she rather be dead than seeking help in there.

Then another horrible thing happened. It didn't happen out of the blue, Zonia was still a deaf person, so when she turns around and sees the huge of a man showing her a badge, she suddenly stands frozen, looking menacingly. The silver haired woman cradles her arm closer to her chest and waits for him to say something like 'you were disturbing the peace in the hospital' or between that line.

"I'm sorry... my name is Dean. Are you good friends with Vaelora?"

"I'm telling you absolutely nothing. I want a lawyer and I'll call my mother if you keep insisting" She bared her teeth at him like some kind of threaten animal and she felt like that the moment she stepped inside the building. These people didn't help others, they tortured and destroyed you until nothing was left and with a cop here, even worse. She only wanted to see Vae, give back her cellphone and get out of there as soon as possible.

Back in the waiting room, Sebastian was ready to pounce anyone in his way. Of course, Sam was there to hold him down but that wasn't helping the blond in nothing, with all honesty.

"I need you to relax. I don't want you to have an heart attack. If you're angry we can't figure out what happened. Please, calm down."

"Oh, please, Sam! Don't talk so much bullsh*t" Sebastian huffs, taking his cap off and racking his fingers through his messy hair.

"You have a damn soft spot for that woman and word of advice, I just confirmed it. Alicia is just a bad influence as any of your damn servants. If you're keeping her as a pet, by all means, put her on a leash but I don't want her near Vae while I'm here."

He rubs a hand over his forehead, groaning from tension. "What can a woman do to cause so much trouble? I tell ya, Sam, I'm better off being gay forever than deal with women like these two and honestly, find yourself more allies, too. This incident just caused us a whole new world of trouble and once Vae is ready to leave, I'm taking her with me and no buts!"

Firoru

Fatcat

User Image

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

XXXXXXX Dean took a couple of steps back when this girl came defensive at her. Why he had to show her his badge? Why? All he wanted to know if Vaelora was sane the last time she saw her. Vaelora was in terrible conditions, and the worst of all... she was sick.

"Okay, look. There's no need for a lawyer." Dean hid his badge "I'm going to ask you this as a friend of Sam." Dean spoke softly "We need to know if she was okay the last time you saw her. She have a head injury that the doctor fears that she have a brain injury and she's dehydrated. Was she injured when you saw her?"

Dean wasn't sure how to approach the girl since she seemed furious and somewhat dangerous to his eyes. Due to the girl short hair, he noticed that she was also deaf, so yes... he understood now why the distant personality.

"I understand if you don't want to reply, but Vaelora would be glad to see you."

--

"Sebastian, fine. Take her home, but I have to figure out first what happened, okay?"

Sam's hands rushed towards his face as he would look at the man.

"Just... relax."

Sam was also feeling frustration.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

"Let just say that God and the Devil made a wager for our souls.
Let's just say that there's no god nor devil in this world.
Let's just say that this is between you and me,
I forgive you for taking care of her.

And there's no hate between us
We are just brothers fighting for the same cause
Justice
Without a god nor a devil."

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
User Image

I hate this place. I hate people. I wanna go home already. // I'm going to sit and wait for the doctor to say it's ok to see Vae.
Pained, Tired, Uncomfortable, Worried, Frustrated, Nervous, Caged // Anxious, Tense, Stressed, Exhausted, Frustrated, Paranoid, Furious
- Presbyterian Hospital, Lower Manhattan -

"Look, cop, I don't want to deal with you or anyone that's remotely related to Red and all I can tell you is she was fine until something happened that made her lose it, ok?"

Zonia hissed when she lifted her arm to stretch. Blondie actually fractured her? God...

"And I'm still staying here. Not just around Blondie, who thinks he's a big shot or something. Always getting into my apartment without my permission." She mumbled to herself more, looking away from him. She was nervous somehow, pressing her lips together to keep herself together.

"I don't understand why she's so-- Ugh..." Her head started to hurt which makes her tumble back against a chair as a hand goes flying to her forehead. Zonia shuts her eyes and tries to breath through her nose and exhale through her mouth trying to take control of her body. This was bad, very, very bad.

[...]

Sebastian finally drops on a chair and looks up at the other man, equally frustrated or constipated. He didn't know but the blond had no way to say quiet. He didn't bottled up his emotions, he used to but he had learned to let it all out, no matter what may happen after. It was just that all this was so sudden and Vaelora hiding from him one day as it turned into a full week. This was... a deeper problem and he knew that he couldn't do much until he knew what really happened, just like Sam said.

"You know what? Why don't you go find Dean and search around the area for stuff? I dunno, he seems to be good at finding clues or something. After all, he is a cop"

Sebastian pinches his nose, to feel it go cold. Now that he thought about it, the whole place felt like a Popsicle.

"I'll text or call you when we can see Vae. I'm gonna check with a nurse if they even had her registered but go get something to eat. I dunno, I just want to be alone for a while."

He was extremely exhausted and with the adrenaline slowing him down, all it would take for him to get fired up again was a fist fight with Marcus or another interaction with Zonia, which he didn't want.

Firoru

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User ImageUser Image

┆Location: Amsterdam Avenue, Manhattan, New York
                                    ┆People: Some police officers and Susana
                                    ┆Thoughts: This... is...
                                    ┆Status: Outraged, Furious, Hurt, Cold
                                    ┆Outfit: I have no time

In other news, The Cathedral of St. John the Divine, which was found burning in flames earlier this early morning has been now completely shut down to see what damages the church has received and how much it would cost to cover the repairs. As some of the people in the neighborhood had indicated, they said a strange figure walked out from the flames, all covered in black and they even tried to nominate it as the Devil itself manifested. There's been no other reports whether if people were inside but as one of the officer covering the scene told the news; "The accident could've been caused by a negligent agent than an actual pyromaniac", although he was referring to the another incident near The Bronx where an entire floor of an apartment complex was blown away, leaving many in the streets and many injured. Contrary to the Cathedral fire, five bodies were found under the debris and taken to Forensics to determine whether they were still alive when the explosion occurred. It seems like this Christmas a lot of tragedy was found instead of cookies and gifts...

Susana had been at the church since 5AM, getting the glimpse of everything. She had come just when the flames where controlled and put out. The florist, the wedding planner and even the Dean were in shock about it. Yet, as everyone and people gathered to know what went on with the place, Susana had a deep, horrible hunch this wasn't an accident. She had tried to calm down and called Steve to make sure that all the guests were informed about this but when it came to call William, she made it personally.

The inside of the church was either burned from the Altar with pieces of the walls well intact but the place where the fire started, the confessional booth, it was complete burned over, under and around. The flame had stretched far beyond the booth, making the walls with turn charcoal black but this was a church, miracles tend to happen often on these places and fortunately everything else wasn't as damaged as they hoped. Either way, Susana had postponed the wedding for now until everything was cleared and cleaned up.

William had arrived there around 6AM after a long flight from North Carolina with his mother and brothers when Susana called him and told him what had happened. Upon arrival, he had spoken nothing, not even a 'good morning', inspecting with the other officers and firemen and making sure there weren't people alive.

However...

"The body inside the booth was shot in the head, sir, or at least that's what the team of Forensics said this morning." The officer was reading from his notebook as he spoke to William about the details. "They said it was a very clean shot, like it was made with a silencer since there wasn't a bullet found inside the body. We found the culprit almost drilled in the wood and with the wood almost burned to a crisp, it was almost impossible but it was saved or the pieces of it."

The officer flipped the page to see what else he had written on it. "The dead clerk was identified by the Dean as Father Charles Bennett, a local and very well loved by the neighborhood. He liked to bring people inside even if it wasn't permitted but yesterday was a special day and they closed the church very late in the early morning. That's why it was strange for everyone to see the place go up in flames like that. A witness, um-- Valerie Dickinson, said it looked like a party was going on inside and that's where they saw the figure walking out and disappearing into an alley. She was really scared sh*tless." The young officer laughed but when he looked at William, he coughed and excused himself, leaving him alone.

William closed his eyes, running his fingers through his hair but ended up pinching the bridge of his nose. Coincidence... Destiny... Karma... He had tried to find an explanation for this but he was still empty of one.

"William," The ginger haired man opened his eyes to stare at his mother-in-law. "You must be extremely tired from the trip and I know this is hard to take all in but we need to take one step at a time..."

"Tell me something"
                                    "Yes?"
                                    "Did she know about this place?"

Susana opened her eyes in surprise by the question. William looked at her with a very questioning glare, the one that made everything, even your own existence a doubtful one. "William, I'm not quite sure I'm understanding your reason."

"You know what I'm talking about. Did Alicia know about this place?"
                                    "I-I-- Well, no. I showed her pictures of the place but she was never interested in even knowing the name of the church. What are you getting at with this?" Susana said, offended and a little resentful but with every doubt, came more uncertainty. Alicia didn't know, it would only be coincidence. She didn't even tell Lorenzo but Alicia was to go to her house and be picked up from there to the church but no... William was wrong on this hunch.

"You... I believe you, Susana." The blond woman arched a worried brow as the man in front of her dug a fist into his pocket and took it out, extending it to her. His hand opens while she reached to take what was held inside the fist and feeling it drop on her palm, Susana takes a quick look and immediately snaps her eyes at his face again.

Hands shaking out of control, held a beautiful vintage red ring that only belong to one person. She didn't need to know if it was the same ring; she and William had gone together to purchase it.

"Who I'm not believing again is in her" He said, calm and collected.

"You got it wrong."
                                    "You can never trust your own loved ones, Susana."
                                    "I didn't tell her, William. This was all--"
                                    "Coincidence. I know."
                                    "No, but this must be wrong. It's impossible. She was hurt yesterday!"
                                    "Susana-"
                                    "I mean, I talked with someone who was with her and he called me saying she was having her migraines again" She began to babble desperately.
                                    "Susa--"
                                    "I have the time of the call and it doesn't make sense with this! YOU ARE WRONG!"

William grabs the woman by the arm and drags her outside, away from the press and away from everyone. The snow underneath their feet was soft and burning but it didn't stop him until the distance was safe for them to talk.

"Let me tell you something about your daughter. She's been lying to you about being with me and about working for me. It's been months since she left me and I am seriously sick and tired about all the bullsh*t she'd cause me." His breath was shaking with the rage he'd been holding back all these months ago. Alicia, no, Zonia had stopped being a concerned the moment she found out about Lucifer and he tried to convince himself she could change but not even for her own mother or for herself did Zonia ever once considered it.

And he knew because Zonia had a real identity crisis ever since her aggressive brain surgery 4 years ago. She wasn't Alicia, she wasn't even Zonia. Who was she now? Who was she today?

"Oh, and you know what else? She's been hiding to you the fact that she's working for the guy that killed Cameron! How do you pretend I marry a sociopath and a liar?! I'm not a good man, Susana, but of all the people you need to save is yourself because when it comes to your daughter, all you'll see is your own DEATH!"

Fatcat

User Image
User Image
X
X
X
X
X
Feeling: Like s**t.
With: Alone
Thoughts: what the hell happened.
Wearing:So uncomfy...
Song of the day: Bring me to the Horizon- Hospital for Souls
OOC:

X
X
X
X
X
X

XXXXXXX Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Slowly... very slowly. The dimming in the room were hurting my eyes. My body was aching, like something ran over me. My body was shivering at the cold that rested in the room. I am dead? Is this... heaven? Or my personal hell? Or just jail? The pure smell that was surrounding me was another thing that I didn't like and it was somehow... making me uncomfortable and the first thing that hit me was leaving. Trying to sit down, my whole body refused. My head felt heavy so did my hand. Serums, blood, also an oxygen tank. I was dying, was I? I hoped so... I recall correctly that I was going to be a bird... but somebody cut my wings.

Gasp.

Vaelora eyes opened slowly as she would shade herself from the light with her left hand as she noticed the serum. Blood... O negative... a rare one. She could feel her head throbbing, as she placed her hand carefully on her head feeling the bandages... and somewhat light. Looking around, trying and struggling to sit down, Vaelora whined softly as she would look at her hand. Her hands were pale and she was feeling weak... no wonder blood was being given to her after all the loss she had since yesterday.

Yesterday. What happened yesterday?

Yesterday was supposed to be a beautiful and perfect day for her but her emotions betrayed her. Was Zonia okay? Was... Sam and the others unfamiliar with her deeds? Impossible. The last thing that she remember was Dean using Sam and Sebastian so she didn't jump. Apparently they were worried, but how they knew that she was gone.

Running her tongue on her lips, Vaelora felt naked since she wasn't wearing piercings at all. Her tattoos exposed... also no make up. Naked, only wearing a clean underwear and some socks for the cold. That was what woke her up, the cold... but right now all that ran on her head was to leave.

"Ah, you have awaken."

The doctor stepped inside Vaelora's room as she would try to sit down, but he faster held her shoulder, making her rest again.

"Stop." he sighed softly "we faster checked you and did a x-ray and everything in a short amount of time. You're sick, ma'am."

"I have been sick my whole life..." her voice was a bit hoarse

"Including that you still have a fracture on your rib that is old? You knew about that?"

"Yes." she nodded

"Then why you didn't get yourself treated?"

"No money, homeless... no insurance?" Vaelora chuckled "it doesn't matter. Can I go?"

"No." the doctor shook his head slowly "You have pneumonia." He checked his papers

"I was fine yesterday." Vaelora coughed, trying not to

"I'm aware of it." the doctor continued, watching her strain herself "but considering that you were in the cold the whole night altered everything and made the bacteria develop faster, miss... it went worse." he continued "the cold, the smoke... I believe you smoke?"

"Yes."

"How long you have been smoking?" he took out his pen

"Is important?"

"Yes." he looked at her serious

"For a while. Less a year."

"I see." he took notes and put his pen back on his coat pocket "I'll let your family know that you're awake."

"Family?"

And with that, Vaelora could hear the steps of the male walk away from the room as she bit her lower lip. Closing her eyes to relax herself more than she was, she was dead anyways. She was actually dead.

"I wonder who came..."

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image
"Fear, hate, pain.
There isn't much to feel.
Insecurities, but I can't.
All the rejection and the hate that grew.

How I want to destroy you with my own hands.
How I want to scream at you.

Anger, anger come fort.
Make a b***h out of me, make me scream your glory.
Anger, anger make me bathe in the blood of my victims.
Anger, anger... serve your savior, your god, your Lucifer.

Scream his name in every stab.
Write his name in blood.
Anger, anger glorify you god.
The god whose body I gave to."

nana1013

Quote:

Quote:

Fatcat

User Image
X
X
X
Feeling: tired
Thoughts: Mad world while we run in circles, yo.
Wearing: I look so frigging gay. I need to do laundry! Goddamn it.
Out of Character:

X
User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

XXXXXXX All I see is fire.

Leon breathed softly as he would place a cigarette in his lips without turning it on while he buttoned his jeans in place and then fixed his shirt. Cold. His mind was filled with smoke, fire and blood... even the familiar girl that he saw once, he saw her again... disoriented, struggling... bloody. Vivid memories of last night was making him flinch every time he remembered making him shake his head. Of course... He was tired, all he wanted to do was sleep. But if he did... nightmares would invade him again.

---

Cold.

It was time to pray, even for a little bit, confess my sins... for a bit. Talk to the father... just a chat but all I did was fall I asleep. Early this woman, in a black hoodie entered the church and hit in the confession booth. She surely took a long ******** while. I fell asleep. I spend the whole day helping this guy with his car and dealing with other things and I was exhausted, tired and sleep was my only friend in that instant.

I was suddenly awaken by warm and a burning smell. Like weird. And for some reason I was witnessing hell.

"Hey!"

The girl standing in front of me reacted and she was bloody... or maybe I was seeing things. I pulled her outside because of the fire. Where was everyone? Did father escaped? Was he fine? The girl and I were outside and I could hear the fire crackling inside. The glass giving that pretty glow but at the same time it was sad.

"Hey..." I cleared my throat "let's get out of here before the cops get here..."

As I stretched my hand, the girl slapped it away and left... leaving my sight in darkness.

My walk towards the motel was somehow frustrating. I kept wondering constantly if that girl was the one who was working with Lucifer but I just shrugged... ignored the fact that I saw what I did, went home and fell asleep.

---

Already dressed, Leon walked towards the church the fast he could. His boots would sometimes slide in the snow but he always managed not to fall. When Leon reached the church, the walls were stained with the black colored smokes, bodies were being removed from the scene. Leon took his cigarette box and his lighter from his pockets and began smoking, being aware of what was happening to him and being also frustrated. He didn't confessed at all... and he prayed that the priest was alive.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

+ I'm not staying here any longer! +
                                                                  ↜ Presbyterian Hospital, Lower Manhattan >> Out to the Street ↝
                                                                  Pained, Tired, Uncomfortable, Scared, Hurting, Confused
                                                                  ↚ Outfits: [I need to do laundry sometime] ↛

A nurse was walking through the main hallway when she heard the commotion between the big man and white haired girl. The nurse didn't hesitate to get between them and make them stop but when the young woman stumbled back against one of the chairs, that's where she actually caught sight of the girl's appearance.

"Oh my god, you ok, miss?"

Zonia bends forward, rubbing her forehead. She hadn't notice the nurse was asking her but when she opened her eyes, that's where she froze.

"Miss?"

"Yes, I am as fine as a cucumber! Peaches and cream!" Her voice was high pitched. The nurse made a confused but pained expression and went to grab her shoulder lightly. Clearly she was seeing right and the red crusted hairline wasn't actually dry ol' blood. She had seeing a lot of things and fairytales weren't fantasy sometimes.

"Ok, miss, it seems you are definitely not ok if you have that nasty cut on your forehead" Zonia panicked, swatting the nurse's hand away from her. She didn't like this place. The smell, the people in it, the doctors, the nurses... her head was hurting from remembering... needles, restrain jacket, barred windows...

"DON'T TOUCH ME!"
                                                                  "Take it easy, ma'am. I'm jus--"
                                                                  "NO! I said I'm fine! I don't need your help!"

Zonia didn't think about it twice and without a glance to neither the nurse or the cop, she ran off the entrance into the street, escaping from that place.

Firoru

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

││Location:【Presbyterian Hospital, Lower Manhattan >> Cafeteria】
                                              ││People: Alone
                                              ││Status:〖Stressed, Exhausted, Sleepy, Tired, Worried〗
                                              ││Thoughts:❝ I need to call mom and tell her I'm ok. ❞
                                              ││I'm in a hurry!
                                              ││OOC: ...

After much deliberation, Sebastian decided to take a short walk to the hospital cafeteria and get himself some coffee because the lag and tiredness was starting to fall over him. He could feel his eyes closing without help and the heaviness of his footsteps but he wasn't to leave Vaelora alone, not now and not for as long as he saw fit. That girl was out of control, Sam could no longer watch her footsteps and all this Sin business, he was fed up.

Arriving at the cafeteria, Sebastian smiled politely at the cashier after serving himself a big Styrofoam cup of latte and sat down, looking out the window while taking his phone out. The sliding and finding the contact on speed dial was something that came automatic to him and after the call opened with a short 'hello', Sebastian finally sighed, tracing his fingers through his chapped lips.

"Hey, Mom."
                                              "Sebby? Honey, I was worried when you walked out like that."
                                              "Yeah, sorry about that one and many more." He laughed tiredly.
                                              "Don't worry, dear. But are you ok?"
                                              "Yeah, I'm ok. I'm at the hospital. Lower Manhattan."
                                              "All the way over there? What are you doing there in the middle of Christmas, Sebastian?!"
                                              "Well, Mom, it's a very long story," He takes a long sip of his coffee and closes his eyes for a very short minute. "You better take a seat."

Translation:

Firoru

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User ImageUser Image

┆Location: Amsterdam Avenue, Manhattan, New York
                                    ┆People: Susana
                                    ┆Thoughts: I'm not playing this game with her or anyone.
                                    ┆Status: Hurt, Numb, Fed up
                                    ┆Outfit: I have no time

Susana was completely taken back by William's words. Who was her daughter working for? And calling her a sociopath? How DARE he say those things about his bride? After all the years they've known each other, he knew better than to say that in her face. She sacrificed a lot, if not, her entire life on Alicia, the moment she held her in her arms. He didn't understand the hardship of being an immigrant in this country and the racism about becoming somebody inside the Police that wasn't American born but now that she thought about it, William was only a kid compared to her. She wasn't there as his superior but as family but even so, it hurt Susana that he had all of that bottled up and splashed into her face a day that was supposed to bring everyone together.

She wasn't up to this sh*t and this kid had something else coming to him.

"You know what, William? Whether Alicia is a threat or a blessing in my life, it's none of your concern." Susana grabbed his wrists and pushed him off her, tugging her sleeves under her heavy winter jacket. The blond woman looked at him with a blank stare, the one she uses to look down at her subordinates when they defy her authority. "You gave me your word to marry Alicia on the terms that I would let this team of elite officers run loose on MY streets."

"The idea wasn't yours, Susana. It was Gabriel's."

"And she may be a Federal Judge but under the laws of this city, she has NO control or any authority over you or this 'special' team. If anything, your only superior at this moment is me."

William crosses his arms, lowering his gaze. Susana had made a 180 on her attitude. She was biting over him like a raging dog and no wonder. Under her calm demeanor, her eyes held off a burning venomous anger. "Are you... trying to make a point?"

"I can stop this operation of yours."
                                    "So, it is a threat. Thought as much"
                                    "No, William. It is not a threat." Susana closed her eyes, sighing through her nose.

"As of today, the Special Squad of the godly Virtues is no longer a part of the NYPD. I'm ordering you to dismantle the team and step down from your position"

"What?!" William was now the one taken back. "What in the-- On what orders?!"

Susana digs a hand into her breast pocket and takes out her badge. "Under MY strict orders, Major Pierce. Is either that or you return to our original contract, menino. Entendeu?"

Translation: boy / Understand?

Fatcat

User Image

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

XXXXXXX The room felt colder when Sebastian and Dean left his side. Sam wasn't sure anymore of what to do, think or act on. Too many things where running on his head and mostly is mind was set on Vaelora. The why's and the if's were constantly on his head, asking himself why Vaelora did what she did and why she tried to kill herself. If that's her story because it came from the mouth of Dean.

The sudden commotion caught Sam's eye when he saw Alicia struggling with a nurse. Seeing the girl all defensive and running towards the entrance, made Sam stand up and go after her and saw her on the streets. She probably wanted to see Vaelora, so Sam did too. Maybe Sebastian got the worst out of her and Sam wasn't sure how to apologize to her.

"Hey! Hey! Stop right there!"

Sam voice was hoarse due to the cold and shouting wasn't something that he did occasionally. As he watched her stop in front of the street, almost close to cross... man! Sebastian was right. He was so out of shape.

"What happened? What's wrong with you? You wanted to see Vaelora, no?"

--

Dean apologized to the nurse when Zonia ran away from them and Sam also going after her. This girl was indeed strange, but no more stranger than Sam. Was the girl a employee of his? Probably. Sam always worried about his bar and his workers... like he constantly did with Amy...

Taking a deep breath and noticing that Sebastian was out of sight, Sam walked towards the chairs and sat down giving out a long relaxed breath as he would lay his back on the chair and his head on the wall. His hands rested on his thighs as he would stretch his legs, closing his eyes, relaxing for a moment. His mind was rushing through the event of today and if Vaelora tried to kill herself... there was something bothering her.

Dean just prayed that she had nothing to do with last night event.

"Sir."

Dean opened his eyes as he turned to see the doctor standing there. The man seemed kind of relieved and somewhat content and Dean knew why. Vaelora woke up... and that was fast.

"She woke up?"

"Yes."

"I'll tell the others, thank you."

The doctor nodded and left him alone. Dean stood up, stretched and walked towards the cafeteria to see if Sebastian was on sight. And he was, taking via phone. Dean couldn't wait and walked to him to give him the news. He hoped that the man reacted... reasonable instead of aggressive like he did with the girl.

"Vaelora is awake. You coming?"

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

"Let just say that God and the Devil made a wager for our souls.
Let's just say that there's no god nor devil in this world.
Let's just say that this is between you and me,
I forgive you for taking care of her.

And there's no hate between us
We are just brothers fighting for the same cause
Justice
Without a god nor a devil."

nana1013

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
User Image

Let me be, God, let me be... // Vae woke up! Thank goodness!
Pained, Tired, Uncomfortable, Scared, Hurting, Confused // Stressed, Exhausted, Sleepy, Tired, Relieved, Emotional
- On the street // Cafeteria, Presbyterian Hospital, Lower Manhattan -

She ran like her life depended on it but it got short when the light turned red. Still, she was ready to bolt as any moment, away from all these people.

"Hey! Hey! Stop right there!"

Zonia panted and looked around, thinking it was for her. Of course it was, there was a cop behind her a**! She panicked and starting jogging on the spot, looking at the light but when a boyish figure approached her and she saw how some red hair stuck out of the beanie, Zonia knew instantly it was Red.

"What happened? What's wrong with you? You wanted to see Vaelora, no?" She watched as the man tried to catch his breath, a hand over his chest to keep himself from fainting and if the situation weren't calling for it, she would've laughed at how weak he looked. For a man that held such power, the guy really was a wimp at running.

"I don't want to be there anymore!" Zonia trembled as she spoke, feeling the cold sipping through her bones now. Her arms shivered inside her jacket and her pale lips as well. It wasn't much, but cold and fear were overwhelming her.

"I want to see Vae... but not in there."

The white haired albino pressed her lips together as warm tears began to shed down her face and in front of Red, she crumbled. "I hate it in there. Don't make me go..."

[...]

When Sebastian saw Dean, he had already finished and was bidding his mom with a 'bye'. The other male approached him with a more relaxed expression and that actually brought Sebastian some hope that he was bringing good news.

"Vaelora is awake. You coming?"

"You serious?!" It was instant. His face lighted up and a huge smiled appeared on his face. He wanted to hug Dean; no, give him a big wet kiss but right now, someone needed him more and she was going to hear him out!

"Let's go."

Firoru

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas