X
X
X
X
X
X
What is not mine, is mine now.
X

XXXXXXXVaelora yelped as soon he pulled her up and blushed more. Geez! What was with that? He couldn't just ask for the phone normally? Vaelora just got off of his bed and walked to put her boots as she would look around. Putting on the coat, she took a deep breath as she would look at Sebastian. Was that cold outside? She hoped not.

Since Sebastian didn't have a car (she hoped), and her 'apartment' was close by, she walked towards the door and decided to wait for him. For a strange reason, she was itching for another cigarette. Normally, she rarely smoke, she hated it... but sometimes it would bring her a relaxing satisfaction. Then she remembered. She had Zonia HD and she had to give the girl her HD, so the girl could hear better, so she decided to throw her a text message.

To: Za-za
                                                XXXXX Hey Houdini, I hope you're alive and well? I have your
                                                HD and I'm not sure if you need them, badly. So... are you
                                                still breathing? I'm worried. Stop worrying me. That's like... terrible manners.

Vaelora hid her phone again in her purse as she would wait for Sebastian in her door. She had her dirty clothes in a bag on her hand. Her purse and the coat had a hood, so she put it on. Sebastian offered her a nice comfort. And new wife? Vaelora wasn't convinced that Sam and Zaphora married because she was... still a child. Just 22 years old and nothing else... and still throwing tantrums.

"I'm ready!"

Vaelora again, checked her phone. As she would just slide towards contacts, she would see Evie and wonder... would it be okay to text her? Nah, forget it. She was extremely busy, to be honest.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
You people misunderstand me. You call me "Satan" and "devil", but do you know my crime? I loved God too much. And for that, He betrayed me. Punished me. Just as He's punished you.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

User Image

"I am very comfortable with conflict,
be it of the legal
or
mortal kind.
My father was a mediator, a bridge maker.
I AM A GRAVE MAKER."

nana1013

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
【At the streets with Vaelora】
〖Happy〗
❝ Going to Vae's house now ❞
((OOC: ))
This is what I'm wearing now

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

XX Getting her flustered again, Sebastian watched her get out to the living room as he goes his wallet and a short coat. He wasn't that cold today but maybe it was chilly outside and he didn't mind. He checked his stuff twice, three times to make sure he had everything, patting his keys, phone and wallet. Already with his shoes on, the blond walked outside as Vaelora called him. She was checking on her phone when he got there.

His eyes became slits followed closely by a devious smirk.

"Ok! Let's go!" He said, locking his home and walking with Vaelora to the elevator. It was a short ride down as the contraption opened, letting the pair out and walking out the building, Sebastian felt a chill down his spine. Damnit! It was cold!

"Well, now it's your turn to guide me" He took her hand, looking down at the petite woman. "Where to moya lyubov'?"◣

Firoru

Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

XXXXXXXNodding, Vaelora began to walk while Sebastian held her hand. Normally she wouldn't do this at all. What if Vaelora walked with Evie and they would hold hands? What would she feel, what would she do? Oh! The honey glow in her cheeks made her flustered thinking about it. She remembered last night moment where Evie held her face close, and then the good feeling of her hand... the soft warm... that was amazing. Made Vaelora get even more redder than she was and then made her giggle for some strange reason, but then made a serious face as Sebastian would notice.

After a while of walking, trying to get between people and everything, Vaelora took a stop and notice that the whole window from her apartment was completely broken. Taking a deep breath, she pulled Sebastian towards the building. The place wasn't that clean, but neither it wasn't that dirty. Some places were somehow broken, under manteniance but the elevator always worked because in the last floor, floor number 5, lived and old man who had wheeling chair.

Vaelora lived in floor 3, that it was extremely easy for Ansel to get in. As they both walked the apartment, Vaelora noticed that the door was semi-open. She took a deep breath as she would open the door and there was a strange smell, like death. The food that was done for and some dirty male clothes, blood stained were there... also some blood in the floor.

"This a*****e..."

Vaelora spoke under her breath as she would hurry to her room. She began to search for her clothes, but most of them were like somewhat destroyed. Ansel did nothing that just destroy her clothes and her apartment. She wanted to leave. She couldn't find anything unless some buttoned shirt, two corsets and one skinny jeans. Her drawers were empty and everything was a mess. Vaelora couldn't help it, but open the balcony door to make sure that the smell left, she couldn't handle it.

"So, I give him a home to stay and this is how he say thanks? Why? Because I didn't want to sleep with him?" she snickered "Ugh."

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
You people misunderstand me. You call me "Satan" and "devil", but do you know my crime? I loved God too much. And for that, He betrayed me. Punished me. Just as He's punished you.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

User Image

be it of the legal
or
mortal kind.
I AM A GRAVE MAKER."

nana1013

gritty's Widow

Wheezing Sailor

User Image

User Image
User Image

::█ Feeling: Whatever. // Calm, Happy~
::█ Location: Brooklyn ;; Evie's Apartment
::█ Company: Airhead. // Fifi!
::█ Thoughts: "I hate driving..." // "Yay I get to see Sunflower and everyone again~"
::█ OOC: La Vie en Rose is one of my favorite songs ;-; in French and English <3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey wait! Don't leave yet!" Evie said, stumbling over to Felix as he headed for the door. Felix stopped short before the exit, looking over at Evie with a raised brow. "Geez calm down. I'm just going to my place to shower." Evie stopped for a moment, then leaning over the back of the couch. She sighed and smiled, looking over at him. "Oh..Gotcha." Felix stared at the girl for a while, wondering what her deal was.

Evie felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She checked, seeing a text from Sebastian. She squealed in excitement, raising her hands in the air before even checking the text. "Sunflower texted me back!" She giggled, reading over the message. Felix scratched the back of his head, still standing before the door. "Well?"

Evie looked up at Felix and smiled. "He said to show up an hour earlier before they open!" She tapped the phone to her lips as her gaze faced up. "But what time does it even open? Will I have enough time to take the train over there? Ah!" Evie started her reply to Sebastian.

[Message to Sunflower]: hiii~ I'll leave now for the subway! It might take me an hour and a half to get over there.. I hope that's fine! Be there as soon as possible <3 [Sent at 9:46AM]

Evie tapped the phone to her lips again, thinking. Felix sighed. He didn't like that she had to go all the way over to the Bronx by herself. For ******** sake, he thought, it's all the way across the state. What's more is that the Bronx itself doesn't have the greatest reputation for safety. He grumbled, already wanting to eat his words. "I'll... drive you.. there.. " He said hesitantly in a low tone.

Evie's head perked up, her eyes sparkling with joy. "FIFI~~~ You're the best!!!" She said, running over to him and hugging him. "GOD WHY ARE YOU SO TOUCHY?" Felix shoved her off, adjusting his glasses and furrowing his brows. Evie was nothing but smiles.

"I'll make you a drink once we get there. I'll even introduce you to some of the cuties~ Maybe you'll get luc-"
"I'M GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER" Felix exclaimed, opening and shutting the front door loudly behind him.

He walked down the fourth floor hallway, stopping in front of a door labeled 4D. "Geesh." He said begrudgingly. He already regretted his offer. It's not like he had anything else better to do. He opened the door of his apartment. It was bare and pristine, most of his things still in boxes. When first entering the apartment, the living room consisted only of a single black couch and a desk with his work. He sighed, heading into the bathroom to cool off in the shower. At least he was safe and alone there.

Evie threw herself on the couch. It was a nice yellow couch--comfy and vintage looking. She smiled, pulling her phone out again to text Sebastian.a

[Message to Sunflower] Nevermind! My brother said he'll take me! See you soonish :3 [Sent at 9:57AM]

Evie sat on the couch, looking through the balcony window. She stayed silent for a while, enjoying the quietness of the apartment. It was a rarity, especially with Maya running around. What about Maya? She thought. She was suppose to pick her up after her class was done. But what choice did she have? She had to work. It was only her second night. She sat up on the yellow couch before standing up, walking over to her instruments. Evie picked up the ukulele, strumming it a couple times to check if it was in tune. Her eyes lowered and she sighed as she returned to the couch. "I'm a bad mother, aren't I Ben?" Evie said outloud.

"You're not." Felix entered the apartment, walking over and sitting next to her. Evie stared at him. He knew what she was thinking. He is her brother, afterall. Felix sighed as he hunched over his legs and faced forward. Without warning, his arm reached over to her as he ruffled her long black hair. Evie winced slightly at the sudden gesture. "Don't be so hard on yourself. You're doing your best. He would be proud of you." Felix turned his gaze over to her. "I'll drop you off and then pick her up right after. I don't have anything else better to do anyways. Sound good?"

Evie's brows sulked as she flashed a sincere smile. "Thanks..Felix.." She said softly. Felix stood up. "Ready to go?" Evie nodded. "Let's have a cigarette first" she said with a pep in her tone.

The pair walked out into the balcony. Felix lit two cigarettes, handing one over to a smiling Evie. They stood in the bitter cold and the silence. Evie began to strum chords on her ukulele, holding the cigarette between her lips. It was a familiar tune--one that held a place in both there hearts as their mother use to sing to them in her native tongue when they were young. The two smiled at each other--another rarity in this tiny little apartment.

Evie began to recite the song in English:
"Hold me close and hold me fast
This magic spell you cast
this is-
La Vie en Rose~"

"La Vie en Rose~"
They sang together. Evie giggled, still strumming.
"You're so tone deaf."
[******** you."
"Love you~"

nana1013

Angel cora's Significant Otter

Romantic Hunter

User Image

Chiaki Norwood

Chiaki walked among the graves dressed in black. Her face remained blank as she walked past graves people that she knew nothing about. The cold air and mist that surrounded the cemetery made it more ghostly and empty then normal.

The death Officer Oswald Norwood would have come as a shock to anyone that did not know what he had been doing but to Chiaki it had only been a matter of time. Officer Norwood—her father—had been investigating the resent murder case and may have been in a little too far.

“Father” Chiaki chimed softly “your notes make no sense. How could sin be the cause of murders.” She sighed. Oswald had always been a very religious men believing that all crimes where the ‘work of the devil.’ “I suppose your dead now and with Mama so it does not mater anyone. But you left me with your problem and the police have been hounding me for help.”

Outfit: funeral attire With: Just a grave At: cemetery
OCC: Not final outline but thought I would put something up sweatdrop

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nikki Annette: Darling Pin Up

Pin up girls aren't everything, They're the Best thing!.

User Image

Once she finished touching up on her hair, she had noticed that Vladimir walked over to the nearby bar. Yawning and following behind him, she took the seat across from him and picked the menu up. Goodness! There were so many choices for tea, coffee, and....Frappuchinos?.....Whatever the heck those were. Looking at the prices to budget her money, Nikki scanned through the entire list of teas they had to offer. Black tea, herbal tea, green tea. The possibilities were endless! And they allowed you to get it served however you like with no extra charge. That was a plus at the least. Looking for the price of a good sized cup of Earl Grey, the young woman had come up to ask for their order. Of course she came when she wasn't ready to order. 'Can't they wait until they see the menus down? How rude!' she thought to herself with eyes rolled. The barista was blushing, which confused the young woman. What i the world could she possibly by blushing about? Glancing over to Vladimir, she saw a certain smile on his face that even caused her to blush. Good lord, was he trying to flirt with everyone he sees? The thought was making her feel absolutely faint. The barista looked over to her and asked what she wanted. Oh well. Might as well get what she normally drank at home. How much could one good cup sot anyway?

"I'll have a cup of Earl Grey. Half and half. Cream and not milk. Leave the sugar up to me darling~" she said before noticing the price of the cup. Her jaw dropped. Five dollars for a medium cup of tea?!?! Were they trying to rip her off?! She could bag and make her own for less than two dollars!!! Shaking her head at the obvious rip off, Nikki placed the menu back onto the bar. Not long after that, she felt something on her hand that made her raise an eyebrow. What was going on? Looking to her hand being moved, she felt fingers intertwined with hers and saw that they belonged to Vladimir. A beet red blush appeared all over her face as he kissed her hand and had a look of one in love on his face. Dear lord they had just met! Was he in love with her?! It was oh so overwhelming! The room began to spin around as her world went black, falling to the side and fainting onto the floor. The whole cafe gasped, attempting to get to her aid. That was, if Vladimir didn't react first. The barista jumped, walking away to tell the manager what had just happened.

((I feel like my posts are really short T^T ))

B1663R

Fashionable Streaker

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
"You are about to enter a world, where life and death are meaningless and pain is my god..."
User Image
C o m p a n y - xx Nikki Annette | Barista/Manager
L o c a t i o n -xx Cafe |
S o n g - xx Eat Me Drink Me - Marilyn Manson
O u t f i t - xx Dress Shirt (Open/Unbuttoned), Pants(Loose on Hips), Shoes, Collar(With no Chain), Cuffs

Ѷladimir Ȥuroff ȤharkoT h eXV l a d d yXM a l i c eX--------------
E s c o r t -][- A s s a s s i n -][- E n t e r t a i n e r--------------
                                              Ѷladimir's dark hooded eyes remained in character as the barista took Nikki's order and went about making it though as she realised the touch of his fingers with hers she went red. The look was attractive on the young woman and the thought of his ability to make her go to the point gave him a sense of pride that fed into his ego. He had been known to make any woman or man smile, whether out of his humor, charm, or flirtatious remarks but this was new. He hardly had even done anything at all, then he saw something entirely unexpected, her eyes rolled back as she began to faint. The russian man easily plucked her out of the air while she was in freefall and cradled her in his arms as the people in the cafe gasped in shock over the situation. While he on the other hand, was rather calm about the whole situation, he set down the money for the tea and his coffee and scooped Nikki up in his arms. Carrying her to the nearby booth in the back corner away from prying eyes of the other customers, taking a seat and allowing her to rest against him as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders. Within minutes of getting positioned right the barista and her manager came up to them to which Vlad flashed an apologetic smile.
                                              "Sorry about that, when she gets worked up she sometimes faints. No need to worry, I'll take care of her.."
                                              ____He said before they had a chance to open their mouths about it, watching as the barista set down their drinks they had ordered and both the manger and her left them alone in the back. He sighed as he watched them walk away, noticing the sweet scent of the woman in his arms as he breathed deep. His eyes looking down at her slumbering form, placing a gentle hand to her forehead as he felt her temperature, she was rather hot all at the account of him merely holding and kissing her hand. He couldn't imagine what it would do to her if he kissed her, he chuckled at the imagery of it in his mind, no doubt the woman would be in a complete daze if such a thing happened. His dark brown eyes that were almost black looked over the woman that was half cradled in his lap with her head in the crook of his shoulder. She was even more beautiful up close than he could have dreamed, her skin was soft, her curves luscious and her scent was intoxicating. Over the years it never ceased to amaze him how much a scent meant to him or anyone else for that matter, it lured and captured people before you or they ever had to do anything. Now, once again he was baited to the woman in his arms, if she was awake and willing it wouldn't have mattered if there weren't people around or not he would have ravished her right then and there.

Ѷladimir reached over with his spare hand and took a slow sip of his coffee, the warmth filling his stomach and slowly spreading to his extremities.He set it down and unzipped Nikki's coat to help cool her down from the heat of her flare up and hopefully wake her up.
                                              "Nikki... Nikki wake up.."
                                              ____Vlad cooed softly down at her as he gently stroked the side of her face hoping the touch would wake her up without being too startled. Just in case he was fully prepared to dodge if she jolted awake and possibly smack her head against his, seeing the way she reacted moments before he didn't put anything out of the question.
                                              "Moya dorogaya spal'nyy tsvetok , dolzhen ya potseluyu vas , chtoby razbudit' vas? "
                                              ____Vladimir said in his native tongue, his accent seeming to become thicker when speaking it. It was a funny thing really, that most of the time he was able to make girls and men blush and fawn over him because of his 'exotic' accent. Though he couldn't say much because back in his homeland there was instances when he had seen his own people fawn over someone elses accent. Though people hardly ever thought such a thing about American accent's for people had a lot of hate towards the country. Mostly because even America's bums had a better life than other countries lower class, even the ones neighboring them let alone the ones overseas.
                                              ((Translation: My dearest sleeping flower, must i kiss you to wake you up?))

'gaarasonegirl'

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nikki Annette: Darling Pin Up

Pin up girls aren't everything, They're the Best thing!.

User Image

'Wha.....Whats going on?......Did I faint?.......Oh god! I did, didn't I?.......Why did I faint?.....Oh yeah.....Vladimir...Why did he have that look on his face?....Has he fallen for me?......This has turned into such a fake out.......'

After a couple minutes for her to come to. It felt like hours to the flushed woman, still red from embarrassment. Her eyelids slowly fluttered open, her head spinning from the sudden fainting. What time was it?.....How long had she been out?.....Groaning, Nikki held her head slightly and looked around. Wait a second.....This wasn't the bar.....Where had he moved her to? And why was she so warm still? Putting her hand down to get her balance, Nikki felt a knee...That wasn't hers....Looking up, she realized that she was being cradled in his lap. Oh...My.......Her blush set in again as she came fully to, hearing him talk in his native tongue. What had he said? His hand was on her face, so she thought he was trying to be romantic. The smell of coffee and her Earl Grey wanted to her nose. He must've paid for hers. She would have to pay him back. But first, she had to figure out what had happened.

"Um....Uh......Why am I on your lap?.....I thought we were at the bar......" her words were almost inaudible, shocked that she was in the lap of the stranger. It was her first time being in someone's lap that wasn't a relative. She was so taken back by it that she didn't know what she was supposed to do with herself. Was she supposed to stay? Move? She stopped leaning on his shoulder, quickly pulling her hand from his lap and putting it on her own. Her blush was still obvious but not a severe as before. Nikki only hoped that people didn't see her as fast from sitting in his lap. But what could she do? He was cradling her so she couldn't move.

"Did you...Uh.....Pay for my tea?..." she asked softly, trying to figure out what in the world she was supposed to do.

((Awkward Nikki is awkward xD ))

B1663R

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

【At Vaelora's apartment】
〖Shocked and horrified〗
❝ This can't be her place! No. way.! And this blood?! She's not staying here anymore! ❞

XX The way she held his hand was awkward. He could tell the woman didn't do this often with men, if she ever had a male friend before. This mystery surrounding her intrigued Sebastian and he liked Scooby-Doo. His favorite character was Shaggy, although he had a small crush on Fred but he had a mind like Velma and the fashion sense of Daphne. His mothers would always watch it with him and even dressed as them on various Halloweens. He really missed those days.

Their way to the subway was quiet, all through the walk to the building where Vaelora lived. It wasn't bad. In reality, it was small unlike his own. Maybe Vaelora hated heights.They went inside and made it to what looked like the third floor. Again, the place seemed almost ok but when they arrived Sebastian couldn't help step back. Vaelora headed first but he wasn't reacting as calmly as she was. After gathering his courage, Sebastian made his way in and the first thing that hits him is the smell of putrefied stuff. The room was slightly dark but you could see everything upside down. The chairs, the sofa, pots and pans on the floor, a ripped wall, empty cans and everything you could think of that came straight out of a horror movie. He didn't want to take another step but his mind went directly to Vaelora. He could hear her somewhere and wanted to see if she was ok in case the person that did this was still around.

Sebastian took slow steps forward when he spots a large pool of blood. What in the actually hell? Now that he thought of it, there was blood on every surface of the apartment. On the floor, on the walls, on the coffee table. Who was this person?

"Vae... Are you alive in there? I don't wanna walk over there and think there's a body in a closet! Oh my god, why did you even have this guy here? This looks worst than Zaphy's time of the month! Or worst, those times she wants to beat Sam to a bloody pile of goo and picks on someone. I... Ok, I'm so done. You're going home with me. You're not staying here anymore! We're going to see the landlord today!" He sounded angry, an emotion he wasn't familiar with but sometimes it was necessary.XX

Firoru

Fashionable Streaker

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
"You are about to enter a world, where life and death are meaningless and pain is my god..."
User Image
C o m p a n y - xx Nikki Annette |
L o c a t i o n -xx Cafe |
S o n g - xx Eat Me Drink Me - Marilyn Manson
O u t f i t - xx Dress Shirt (Open/Unbuttoned), Pants(Loose on Hips), Shoes, Collar(With no Chain), Cuffs

Ѷladimir Ȥuroff ȤharkoT h eXV l a d d yXM a l i c eX--------------
E s c o r t -][- A s s a s s i n -][- E n t e r t a i n e r--------------
                                              Ѷladimir watched in silence as the woman seemed to stir from her fainting spell, watching as she reached down as if to get her bearings only to be confused at what she felt. Her hand rested on his knee as her eyes slowly fluttered open an an instant flush of red came to her face at noticing she was in his lap cradled against his shoulder. He chuckled earnestly as she sat up enough to speak, of course her first question being why she was in his lap regardless of her almost inaudible volume in which she spoke.
                                              "Izvinite.. my apologies, you fainted while at the bar. I caught you in my arms before you hit the floor. I brought you over here so you would be more comfortable.. "
                                              ____He said catching himself from speaking further in his language, not realising just how much he missed speaking it, since american language was rather different and hardly interesting at all. He continued to watch her as she became more awake with each passing moment but she was clearing uncomfortable with being in his lap and in his arm. Seeing her sit up out of the crook of his shoulder he withdrew his arm from around her shoulders as she put her hand in her own lap. Vladimir although tickled with amusement at the fumbling girl, thought it wise to ease off enough to let the poor girl think straight. He easily picked her up and set her down beside him on the inside of the booth so the cafe wall would help support her if she needed it. At the question of her tea he smiled as she tried to distract herself with conversation over the predicament, it was rather amusing, she was certainly quite the interesting toy that he had played with in a very long time.
                                              "Da, you were a little incapacitated at the moment of its arrival. No need to pay me back, I prefer to pay like a gentlemen should and plus I offered to come here anyways..
                                              ____Vladimir said as he grabbed her tea and pushed it over to her side of the seat and pulling over the sugar packets for her to add however many she wished. Then he turned to his coffee and took a long drink, feeling its warmth spread throughout his body as it kick started his drugged system into being more alert and awake.

Ѷladimir looked out the window near Nikki, his eyes looking over the people hurrying along the street to quickly get to their destination to get out of the cold.
                                              "I am sorry for having been the cause of your fainting.. but it was merely a show so the barista would think we were a couple and wouldn't continue trying to flirt with me.."
                                              ____Vlad said in a more of a calm and casual tone, much different from his smooth talking charm he had been talking in since the moment of their meeting on the sidewalk.
                                              "I don't know about you, but I found it very rude, disrespectful, and arrogant.. So I wanted to prove to her that you were far better than she, by showing that I was for you alone.."
                                              ____His line of sight trailed from the window to the woman at his side, his dark eyes regarding hers with just enough intensity to make her feel his opinion of her was not only good but valued. Since she wasn't able to pick up on his playful flirting earlier he hoped this new approach would be more noticeable to her.
                                              "Next time I'll be sure to inform you and get your consent first.."
                                              ____He said offering a half smile in response to his own statement, his mind rolling over the possible reactions the woman would give him in return for his actions. It would be interesting to say the least but he couldn't say for sure what she would do, he was just getting to know her and getting a feel for who she was not to mention her mentality..

((Translation 1: Sorry))
                                              ((Translation 2: Yes))

'gaarasonegirl'

Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

XXXXXXXBlood, horrid smell and she didn't know what was worse? Her property destroyed? Really? Seriously? Didn't he have a backbone? That was how he said thanks? Really? Seriously? She walked towards the balcony to take a breather. Her blood was boiling, she couldn't find some clothes that she could take with herself. Now, she had to face the landlord! What she was going to tell him? That she was robbed? That she was... uh... uhhhh? She wasn't sure! Sebastian was handling this better than her. She was going to have a mental breakdown.

"THAT SON OF A b***h!" she shouted "If I ever find him I WILL RIP HIS FLESH FROM HIS BONES! I will dance like a gypsy on his body while he lives! GAH!"

Vaelora took a deep breath as she would grab her head and press it with both hands. She began to ruffle her hair as she would take a deep breath. She wanted to scream, cry, punch and probably beat him. Get over with him, finish what she started. Why didn't Sam let her kill him when she had the chance? Why Zaphora didn't killed him when she had the chance. He was so stupid, annoying and sometimes ridiculous! Always getting on her nerves, every time he crawled to her bed. How badly she would kick him, how badly she wished she could have kicked him in such way that he lost himself.

"What?"
                                                she growled "a dead body? This blood looks old... how come NOBODY FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS?!"

Vaelora kicked the stereo which was also broken, along with her t.v. and her silly things. All the money she wasted, gone. Great. Fantastic. He was going to pay with his soul.

"He even destroyed my clothes. He's nothing to me to have this behavior! I'm not his b***h. I'm nobody b***h! Goddamn it. What's up with those men these days that think they own a woman?"

Vaelora began to mumble and to grab some things to look at them and then throw them. She didn't need to open the fridge, probably the food was rotten and that was all she was going to find. No clothes, nothing. Her time was wasted as she would just... ugh.

"I'm sorry, Sebastian..." she walked towards the door "we wasted our time coming here." she sighed "I'll go talk to the landlord and report this as a robbery or something..." she went on "probably I have the cops on my a** for a while..."

She groaned.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image

User Image

be it of the legal
or
mortal kind.
I AM A GRAVE MAKER."

nana1013

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ Will I ] EVER get to Where it is that I a m G o i n g . . ?
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx STELLAR !!
            xxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh o w - d o - you- d o - i t ? - m a k e - m e -f e e l  - l i k e - I - d o ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

f o r - o n e - n i g h t , o n e - n i g h t - o n l y , - i `l l - s a v e - y o u r - l i f e

z a p h o r a  - lurena b l a c k w o o d

COMPANY :Azzie // Vladimir // Lucifer // Anastasia //
                                                THOUGHTS : I'm fine now.....I'll apologize about the vase later // I hope he'll at least stay for lunch to have time with Vladimir //
                                                SONG IN HEAD: Nothing ATM
                                                OUTFIT: >;P  

Laughing at Azzie's words, Zaphora hugged Vladimir close and pictured the memory of their first attempt at making her favorite dish. They came close to burning her first apartment down. But they swallowed their pride and ate the noodles anyway. They were both sstruggling at that time, so they ate what they could. Good memories.....Good memories. Zaphora was about to respond to Azzie when she heard Sam come out of the door. He spoke of Sebastian and was searching for his keys. An apologetic look was on her face when she turned to him. She would definitely apologize about throwing the vase near him when they talked. But she wasn't going to ruin the time he could spend with Vladimir over a petty argument.

"I don't know where they are moya lyubov. Can we enjoy the lunch Azzie prepared for us as a group? It's more time you get to spend with Vladimir. Just look at him Sam." she said softly, proving that she was over their "fight". Vladimir was babbling his 'bababa's while holding his arms out to Sam. He was still so curious about his father that it was adorable. While he did that, Zaphora turned to Azzie to answer her question.

"I promised to give Sam a hair cut. After that I have nothing but work later." she said before feeling Vladimir bounce happily up and down on her lap to get Sam's attention.

Anastasia laughed at Vladimir's behavior, poking fun at him for being so bouncy. It was not her place to speak at the moment. So she was content with playing with Vladimir until Sam decided whether or not he was going to stay.

Firoru

Lil-Pandie-chan

Evolved Master

15,725 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

【At Vaelora's apartment】
〖Angry and upset〗
❝ This guy... what an a*****e ❞

XX Sebastian frown immediately as Vaelora walked out what was suppose to be her room and began thrashing and kicking stuff as she ranted. Of course he understood her, there was nothing else to say in the matter. However this man was, and seriously, he worked in that bar almost... a lot of time, he didn't remember exactly, but this was no way to feel grateful to someone who gave you a place, a home.

The blond skipped through the stuff on the floor to where Vaelora was and grabbed her arms in a tight grip, holding her still. By the way she was ruffling her hair, she was going to go bald.

"Vae, you shouldn't be sorry for this. This wasn't your fault. You wanted to be nice with this man and he didn't appreciate your generosity and no, you're no one's woman, we get that but remember and read my lips, you're not alone anymore. If you want, I can go with you and talk to the landlord but maybe right now is not the time with your emotions thrown everywhere. Get some of your stuff, if you still have something and let's get out of here and make a report first or something and then talk to the landlord. We should take some pictures, too, for evidence, just in case" Sebastian closed his eyes, furrowing his brows in discontent. He wasn't going to let her do this alone but he was right on one thing, that guy better be away or else, he wasn't to live another day.XX

Firoru

Fatcat

User Image

XXXXXXXXXX To be honest, Sam didn't want to deal with the family play thing that Zaphora was holding. Sure, sure... he was going to have his fit as soon Zaphora found the perfect place to scream and yell at him and he had to swallow it like a dog. Like all those years he always have. If he was going to have a club and own it, and be the man that he always was, he had to get back to his position of authority. Since he was with Zaphora and since he was dealing with her tantrums and anger attacks, he have been turning soft and mellow. Sometimes he could hear Rocco complain about how soft he was. He could stay for the sake of his son, but not for her, but for his son. Probably living together was not a good idea right now. He was too hostile at the moment to do so.

"Sure." Sam nodded "One more..."

Those words he muttered to Zaphora as soon he held Vladimir, giving her a look of concern. A warning. He was somehow tired. He began to question himself why he proposed if he wasn't ready for this... well he was, but was she? Was she ready for this? Was she ready to marry somebody who was a sadistic murderer and loved having other people to do his dirty job for him? Somebody who enjoying having sex with different people, that NO matter how much he resisted, was she capable of holding or taking that his title.. the reason he was called Lucifer, was because he enjoyed all of that? He was thinking about it and then he smiled as he grabbed Vladimir. Looking at him, he walked towards the living room with the child, who seemed content with his father by pulling his hair.

Sam wasn't in the mood for a conversation, all he wanted was to get away from everyone as he could, but then his son. What blame could this child have when it was basically his fault that he was in this world? Not saying it in a bad sense, but then... what blame could he have? Sam began to bounce him in his lap as he would let out a smile, holding his small hands to avoid that his child pulled his hair.

Such a prettyfied mess I am...

User Image

How art thou fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How art thou cut down to the ground, which dids't weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart,
I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation,
in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will be like the most High.

gaarasonegirl

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Jasper Holigin
User Image

It took a little bit of time before Jasper had reached the police station. He peered at his watch "Well by golly, just in the nick of time!" he chuckled with a grin as he parked in car into a vacant parking spot close to the station.

When the Officer walked in he noticed that many other men and women of the law were sitting down for a meeting. Some were standing up to the side, he noticed that one of the women there was dressed in a strange attire from all the rest, she must of been an undercover cop and just got off her shift or mission of whatever they like to call it. He gave a friendly nod in her direction as he found a spot right in the middle of the crowd to sit.

As Jasper sat he kept his eyes closed and just started to hum a small tune in his head, while at the same time wondering what this meeting as about.

--Thoughts: Why is everyone here?--

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas