Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image
Raine nodded and went off to try and find Valara. She heard the crash as well and looked back between the direction of the sound, Aroura, and the other man, slightly confused. She saw Aroura run off and then she ran off again to find Valara.
Rock walked into the food court and purchased some grub for the other guys in his unit. he thanked the cashier and payed. On his way back to his bike,He spotted a woman and the man He saw earlier. well I can kill two birds with one stone. Find out who he is and where a bar is.He placed the food in a saddlebag and scratched at his scout emblem that was tattooed on his shoulder.

Greedy Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Nick looked up at her, tears were rolling down his face."I know, I'm sorry Aroura.I just can't help it sometimes. That man was flawless and I...I look like frankensteins monster......"He bent his head down in shame, savoring her touch to his hair. He looked back up at her and buried his face in her shoulder."I am such a difficult man Aoura, why do you stay with me?"He sniffled as he said that sentence.
Rock began to approach the two but stopped when he saw the guys mental state.Poor kid, having a rough day no doubt. He reached up and pretended to scratch his head in confusion, and snapped a photo of the mans face so he could search him up. He sighed "Can anyone point me to a good bar?" He looked around, everyone was ignoring him.Damn tattoo...

User Image

Greedy Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
bud467
Rock began to approach the two but stopped when he saw the guys mental state.Poor kid, having a rough day no doubt. He reached up and pretended to scratch his head in confusion, and snapped a photo of the mans face so he could search him up. He sighed "Can anyone point me to a good bar?" He looked around, everyone was ignoring him.Damn tattoo...
((I think it's funny your undercover soldier recognizes Nick, because Nick is ex military, and was the commanding officer of a base whose primary role was to manufacture and create guns.))
Cloud1296
((I think it's funny your undercover soldier recognizes Nick, because Nick is ex military, and was the commanding officer of a base whose primary role was to manufacture and create guns.))

(OOC:Heh, yeah I read those post's. Lt. Carion won't recognize him yet, but soon he will be searching up files. He also wants to pry more from Alex if he can. Alex doesn't really know how much combat the boys have been in yet.)

Dapper Genius

User Image

Aroura sighed and leaned him back wiping the tears from his eyes " How could you even ask that " she said smiling at him " I stay with you because there isn't anyone else in the world i would rather be with " she hugged him and ran her hand up and down his back. " Nick, he might have been flawless but he isn't you " she was still leaning into him " Stop thinking about yourself that way, you look like you and no matter what you will always look just like that " she said standing up, and dusting her bottom off. " Now come on " she said reaching out her hand for him to grab " We have some shopping to do, Love ".

Greedy Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
bud467
Cloud1296

(OOC:Heh, yeah I read those post's. Lt. Carion won't recognize him yet, but soon he will be searching up files. He also wants to pry more from Alex if he can. Alex doesn't really know how much combat the boys have been in yet.)((Well all I wanted Alex to mean was the soldiers now didn't have the kind of severe training he had had. Being as they didn't have time for that, they just gave basic training and put them in a company, being that the country is almost all controlled by gangs))
Lt. Carion walked over to his bike and pulled a hand gun from under his seat. He pulled a magazine out from a saddlebag and slammed it into the handle. He then looked around and pulled back on the slide, the loud click of a round entering the chamber echoed in the parking lot. He stuffed it into the back of his pants and he started up his bike."Guess this means gang territory."User Image
Cloud1296
bud467
Cloud1296

(OOC:Heh, yeah I read those post's. Lt. Carion won't recognize him yet, but soon he will be searching up files. He also wants to pry more from Alex if he can. Alex doesn't really know how much combat the boys have been in yet.)
((Well all I wanted Alex to mean was the soldiers now didn't have the kind of severe training he had had. Being as they didn't have time for that, they just gave basic training and put them in a company, being that the country is almost all controlled by gangs))
(ooc:Well in their Bios, they were in the UNMC before this started, so they were already trained, but like you said, it wasn't just like when Alex was in there. He was in the hard days so to speak.)

Greedy Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Nick took hold of her hand, smiling, putting most of his weight on the ground not her hand. He kept her hand still in his."Okay my love, I will go where ever you go.So lead on my beautiful wife."Honestly Nick had exaggerated about looking like Frankensteins monster, for the scars on his face were not even that big, his once flawless,handsome face, was not flawless anymore but his face was still handsome, the scars that everybody looked at was the large ones that were on his arms, being even more protruded by him massive,muscular arms. He leaned over kissing Aroura on the cheek and whispering in her ear."I would be nothing without you, my love."

Lonely Genius

gaia_crown αℓι¢є кαяgє gaia_crown

Can't I even ∂ я є α м . . . ؟

~No friends..

No family..~

User Image

yum_strawberry ---------------------------------------------------------- yum_strawberry
Alice laughed as she was put up on top of Alex's shoulders. She gasped, the world was so much different from up here! She could see over a lot more things than she could at her normal height. She put her hands on his forehead so she wouldn't fall off, listening to the tune, shutting her eyes and swaying to the beat. After a while she bent over in front of him and giggled. "You're upside down!" Then Alice noticed a far-off look in his eyes. "Whatchya thinkin' about?" She asked and sat up straight again, looking around once more.
yum_strawberry ---------------------------------------------------------- yum_strawberry

...What am I supposed to do...?

Greedy Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Alex smiled in a father way at her."I do believe your the one that is upside down baby."He then answered her next question."Oh....nothing to worry your pretty little head about dear."He didn't want to tell her the story because then he would have to explain why a gang was trying to kill him, and he was already ashamed about what he had done, he didn't want to see shame in his babies eyes.
Rock opted to going back to base. As he entered the barracks bearing grub, his mind drifted back to all the women he kept seeing."I am goin to go crash guys. Be rested for to-morrow. We are hitting the Red's HQ."

(OOC: and with that, I am going to bed. And remember cloud, the Lt. Left a note saying he owes Alex a beer, on his apartment door.)

Lonely Genius

gaia_crown αℓι¢є кαяgє gaia_crown

Can't I even ∂ я є α м . . . ؟

~No friends..

No family..~

User Image

Alice giggled at him. "You know," She said, remembering something from when mom was still around. "We should have a campfire tonight, or if not tonight at least sometime. Then maybe it will be like we're a family. Mom used to always light a fire every night. Then we can all be together." She said, happily. Her mother always lit a fire every night, telling her stories about mythical creatures lurking in the shadows. "If you don't light this fire every night," Her mother had said menacingly, the shadows licking her face. "The monsters will get you!" She stood up and started chasing Alice around the campfire, growling like a monster while Alice laughed. "The monsters will get you if you don't." She said out-loud, accidentally. Although it was quiet she was pretty sure he could hear it.

...What am I supposed to do...?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces