Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Genius

bud467
Rock opted to going back to base. As he entered the barracks bearing grub, his mind drifted back to all the women he kept seeing."I am goin to go crash guys. Be rested for to-morrow. We are hitting the Red's HQ."

(OOC: and with that, I am going to bed. And remember cloud, the Lt. Left a note saying he owes Alex a beer, on his apartment door.)
same. night guys.

Dapper Genius

User Image

Aroura smiled at his comment and stopped to wrap her arms around his neck, reaching up to kiss him. " I love you so much " she said before hugging him and then pulling away, grabbing his hand again and walking back into the mini mall to go to the group. Molly had been sitting at one of the tables eating pizza and they were all there too " Hey pretty girl " Aroura said walking over to the group who look famished " so I guess its time to eat then " it was a rhetorical question. Aroura, still holding Nick's hand, walked over to the Chinese food place.

Greedy Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Alex looked up at her."If you want to have a campfire tonight Alice, we will have one."He pulled her off his shoulders, still holding her, he bought two tickets to a comedy."You want any popcorn or candy, baby?"He smiled at her, he felt she was a little old to be holding her like this, but he hadn't been able to hold her since she was born. He planted a kiss on her forehead.

Greedy Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

He gladly went with Aroura to the Chinese place. He placed his hands on her shoulders as she ordered. Rubbing her shoulders gently. Kissing the top of her head as he did so.

Vladimir Demetrius

Vladimir watched as Aroura walked off after the man " Hmm " he said. As he looked around he noticed that the other woman had left too and he stood there bewildered. " Forever alone " he sighed as he stood there looking around. A few minutes later the woman came back with someone. This new woman was equally beautiful as the other one, like they could be twins, he walked up to the woman from earlier and the new woman " Hello ladies " he said " Your other friend rushed off, and you two look hungry so how about we grab something to eat then " he smiled at the two.

User Image

Dapper Genius

User Image

Valara had been in the changing room when she saw Raine looking around for her " In here babe " she said with a laugh as she excited the dressing room and purchased her items. Valara followed Raine back over to the food court exit of the store, and she looked around " Where's Aroura " she asked turning her head as she saw him. Funny she hadn't noticed him as he was standing only a few feet away, arms folded and looking at them. " Can I help you " she asked trying to sound tough, up caught up in how gorgeous he was. Valara walked over to him and stood there hands on her hip " And lunch, you don't even know us, I could be a phsyco or something" she said, then she thought " Are you gonna pay, Yeaa were definitely eating " she said pulling Raine along with her to the food court. Valara walked out and saw Leon and Molly sitting at a table, Molly enjoying a delicious looking pizza. " I know what I'm having. Hello Leon, and beautiful Molly " she said walking over and waving to them as they followed behind.

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
greatsquallreal
(How in the hell did alex get in that house he just appeared -******** facepalm-)
Scott ran down after selene and outside "alex miku calls me daddy" he told him as he put his arms around selene

I cam back from my absence so how the ******** am I supposed to know where I was?

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
He roared in anger. He jumped off his bike at Scott. "You take everything I loved!" He got close enough and started wailing on Scott. "I was fine with you just having Selene. But then, I find someone to care for, and you ******** take her!" He continued hitting him. Each hit was with a lot of strength. He then picked him up and tossed him into the house. He walked back to the bike and took a different route to the mall. He got there before they were even close to it. He broke in and everyone started panicking but he just didn't move. He stayed on his motorcycle and just looked at the entrance waiting for Selene.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Miku and Selene had found the shoe store and they went in and found her a beautiful pair of shoes. Selene had found a pair for herself. As they walked out of the store Miku smiled and reached up to her and said "mommy I'm hungry?" Selene nodded "me too sweety." So they started towards the food court and ate at little Tokyo. They laughed and smiled. As they finished up eatting and was walking out they passed a toy store and Miku started dancing and jumping around. The toy store window was just by the front enterence and Selene smiled down at Miku and nodded "ok sweety we can go in and look maybe you can have just one toy." Selene laughed. As the walked around Miku found a pretty white bear. Selene smiled at the cashier as he paid for the bear. As they left the store Miku was jumping up and down. "I want my bear I want my bear." Miku said and selee smile down as they walked out of the mall and Selene reached into the bag and brought out her bear and Miku screamed and laughed and as they started to walk towards home Selene stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Alex and she pushed Miku behind her skirt, fear came across Selene's face and he took a step back. But she never said anything, not yet.

Lonely Genius

gaia_crown αℓι¢є кαяgє gaia_crown

Can't I even ∂ я є α м . . . ؟

~No friends..

No family..~

User Image

yum_strawberry ---------------------------------------------------------- yum_strawberry
Alice looked up at him. "Popcorn.. or.. candy?" What's that? She looked around as he held her suspended in his arms. The place looked weird. There was stars all over the rug leading into a hallway that had big rooms. There was a register with lots of items and yellowy stuff under it, and they were scooping it up and giving it to people.
yum_strawberry ---------------------------------------------------------- yum_strawberry

...What am I supposed to do...?
Scott took every punch he had the last punch however took his breath away before he was thrown into the house. Scott swore under his breath as he struggled to get up and on his feet. He had told selene to get inside so he began to look around for her
(ooc: good mornin)
Lt. Carion stepped out of his refresher and stretched. He glanced at his watch, not even 3 minutes had past, yet he felt as if he slept the best he had ever."can't ever get used to that."User Image

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene stated at Alex as he say on his bike then she quickly pulle her phone out and hit the speed dial for Scott. "Scott we are at the mall Alex is here. What do i do?" she was so frightened by Alex she started to back up towards the mall again.
scott answered his phone and replied "there is always more than one way in that mall go to the direct opposite entrance I will be there in a car to pick you up" he said as he headed outside and jumped into his car and peeled off driving to the mall he slowed down a bit seeing alex and crusied to the other entrance and opened the door waiting for selene and miku.

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image
Raine laughed when she found her. "Things and people always seem to be in the last place I look" She grinned and followed her to the register while Valara paid for her things. She saw the man from earlier and heard him speaking to them and she stopped with Valara. She didn't say anything, mainly because she wasn't sure what to say but if he was offering to buy food, she didn't mind. Raine saw Leon and Molly as well and smiled and waved. "That pizza looks absolutely delicious she said

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff