Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Alex chuckled as he answered Alice's question."It's called.""A Bunch Of d**k Heads""It was the only comedy, and he thought maybe there would be something in it that Alice could laugh at, but it turned out to be more adult then the name. He thought it was hilarious but, for one thing she was still very young, and another ladies didn't like this kind of humor. He picked up her snickers and tore the end off and gave it to her."Now be careful sweetie, don't eat too fast."He said after kissing the top of her head.

Greedy Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Nick looked around the store, he found a tomb raider bear and a cute pink teddy bear, tomb raider bear had dual pistols and it was adorable, it reminded him of Aroura, the pink one was obviously for Molly. He bought them, also had them wrapped, as he was tying a bow on the box he heard."LET GO OF ME YOU BIG FAT STUPID HEAD!!"Nick turned around, his face twisted with rage."Shut your trap you little b***h, your coming with me to have a little fun."One of the adult men tried to do something, but the kidnapper was too strong and knocked him out. The kidnapper then licked Molly's face, and that was when Nick lost all control. He jumped over a rack of teddy bears, and ripped the man off of Molly, the kidnapper made the mistake of pulling out a gun, and shooting him. Nick caught one in the shoulder, didn't even flinch, he grabbed the mans gun arm so fast that the kidnapper couldn't react, he pulled the arm down, and pulled it, breaking his arm, a bone ripped out and was exposed. The kidnapped screamed in pain and dropped the gun. Nick then lifted the man off the ground and threw him out the door, Nick was so strong the man went flying 30 feet, hitting his head on the hard marble, a blood trail followed as he skidded down it. The kidnapped got up, and grabbed the back of his pants, Nick laughed as he realized the pervert had s**t himself, and ran away. Nick stood there, his eyes were that of a monster, his breathing was that of the hulk( emotion_awesome ) and there was blood on his stone cold face. He looked frightening, but the strangest thing happened, people cheered, the store owner refunded their money for the bears already bought, and gave them Molly's bears for free. Nick stood there shocked.

Lonely Genius

gaia_crown αℓι¢є кαяgє gaia_crown

Can't I even ∂ я є α м . . . ؟

~No friends..

No family..~

User Image

yum_strawberry ---------------------------------------------------------- yum_strawberry
Alice took the candy bar from his hand and looked at it. Brown. She put it in her mouth cautiously and bit down. A meltiness erupted in her mouth. Her first taste of chocolate was like a zap of lightning, the flavor bolting through her mouth. She squealed a little out loud and people turned around to look at her. It was an accident, she didn't mean to do it, so she dug her face in the bend of his arm to hide from embarrassment.

When he told her the name of the movie, she gave him a look. "What's that?" She asked, confused.
yum_strawberry ---------------------------------------------------------- yum_strawberry

...What am I supposed to do...?

Friendly Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
Character profile

Name:Rayne
Race: Mayan
Before this I: scientific experiment solider
Weapons: Big axe
Gangs: solo for now
Image:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Genius

Smexy-Ray
Character profile

Welcome to the roleplay :3

Friendly Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
is it like semi lit or what?

Greedy Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Smexy-Ray
((Yes sir biggrin ))

Lonely Genius

Smexy-Ray
just try to post as much as you can every post ^U^ but dont go overboard.. it hurts my eyes to be reading a 3 paragraphed post, even though the size is 7 or smaller @^@

Greedy Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Alex looked down at his daughter as she buried her face in his arm."The candy bar good?" He whispered, and when she asked what the title meant, he hesitated, he didn't know what to say to that."It's a bad word, baby."There was another graphic part, so this time, Alex grabbed her head and gently put it into his chest, just to be safe.

Friendly Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
The executioner drags his axe down the ash covered road. His steps more like stomps. He walks dominately down his old road. He glances around at the charred fire torn houses . He pauses at one but doesn't bother to look. He continues to walk forward into the streets of a bigger city. his axe echoes into nearby alleys.

Lonely Genius

gaia_crown αℓι¢є кαяgє gaia_crown

Can't I even ∂ я є α м . . . ؟

~No friends..

No family..~

User Image

Alice nodded, then she got her face squashed into her father's chest. She blushed, it probably meant something really bad that he wouldn't tell her. She giggled, and when the scene changed and he let go again, she heard a small crash somewhere far away from the building. "What was that?" Alice whispered.

...What am I supposed to do...?

Greedy Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xX-Insane-Fallen-Angel-Xx
Smexy-Ray
Character profile

Welcome to the roleplay :3
((Btw I have a character named Nick on here, and he is about your guys size, so if we ever go at it or something like that, know that the fight is about equal on both sides))

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene smiled as she saw Scott come out in his tux. "wow Scott that looks so great on you." she got up and pulle shim towards her and kissed him softly on the lips. "wow daddy what are you wearing??" Miku said from the door way. Selene pulled back and leaned down with her arms open and Miku ran to her and jumped into her arms and giggled as Selene spun her around. They stopped and looked towards Scott and smiled.
Lt. Carion motioned Sleek over."Sargent, I'm going to check out the theaters." Sleek nodded and patted the Lieutenant's shoulder. "I got the front." Lt. Carion smiled and walked past the ticket taker. He approached the first theater. World War Z... he shrugged and pulled out his infrared goggles and walked into the theater.

Sleek felt and heard a small crash, He knew the speakers in the movie theaters couldn't do that from this a far away. He clicked his radio to his Lieutenant. "Hey you hear that?" He let go and it crackled. A reply came through, "Yeah. On my way."

As Carion and Sleek scaled the ladder to the roof, The frequency of the crashes and thuds grew. Both of their radios crackled. Fox 1, do you copy?. As Lt. Carion reached the roof, explosions filled his ears."Good Copy command. Yeah I know. Two gangs just broke into a brawl that escalated into a skirmish.' Then a few bullets snapped past the two scouts. "s**t."
User Image

Lonely Sex Symbol

Kyuri Okamimari

User Image

Rąinε
-----~Who am I?~-----

0000000Raine grinned and walked over to them. "Hello again," She said to them. Carefully, she leaned over the table to smell the pizza. "This pizza smells absolutely delicious." She told them and sat. 'Mmmm I could stuff my face all day with this pizza it smells that good' She thought to herself, 'Hehehe he ate the last piece of bacon, its payback time." With that, she reached forward and grabbed a slice of pizza right off of Leon's plate and took a bite. Raine was absolutely stunned. This pizza was better than it had smelled. "This is some good pizza," She managed to say between bites. "This is definitely the best pizza I have ever tasted. Even if I don't remember eating any other pizza. That fact is just irrelevant at the moment because this is good pizza."

0000000Raine took her time while eating the one slice, savoring every bite. The cheese would string out and some of it snapped off and flew onto her nose and hung there. She stared down at it and laughed before picking it off and eating that as well. Once she had finished the slice, she looked over at Leon and smiled innocently. "Thank you, Leon, for that delicious slice of pizza." Raine grabbed a napkin and wiped the grease from the cheese off of her fingers.

My memory is gone
So unsure of the past . . .

It's time to live.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------To make the most of what I have now . . .

-[OOC: Made my layout more interesting :3]-

greatsquallreal

-[Here i reposted for you . . . this was my old post that you might have missed]-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff