Welcome to Gaia! ::

(Oh may I go back on that for scott ^^ too late)
"Uh yeah maybe a nice quiet dinner with my family and a waitress that isn't trying to hit on me" he said a bit of a cold tone in his voice as he looked up at her

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
The girl was taken aback and walked off. A few minutes later te manager walked over. "is there a problem sit?" he asked. While him and Scott talked Selene and Miku ate their dinner in silence. Selene really didn't want to cause a problem all she had wanted was a quiet dinner with her loved ones.

Greedy Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Nathans heart filled with sorrow. He continued to smooth her hair back as she cried in her chest, he felt the hot tears traveling down his bare body."I.....I won't Alice, I will stick by you until the end."Nathan looked over at Alex, he was sitting up, his eyes were watery. Alex stood up."I'm so sorry Alice, I really am.........your mother didn't want me to see you because I have a problem.....I'm really sorry baby girl."Nathan watched as Alex left the apartment. Nathan realized now that Alice was his daughter.

Lonely Genius

User Image
Not long after, Alice had calmed down and fallen back asleep against his chest making small breathing noises. A couple times she had clutched the sheets below her like she was having another nightmare but she let go. She also shifted around in her sleep sometimes. She would curl up her legs or move around her arms but she always stayed close to Nathan through the night.
"Just a tiny one. With the waitress hitting on me" scott said looking up at him and motioned him down and whispered in the mans ear and showed him something. The mans eyes grew with fear and he nodded leaving them be. Scott looked at selene and smiled as he ate his dinner "there should be no furthur problems my dear" he said to her before he turned to miku "how about some desert?" He asked her smiling

Greedy Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Her soft breathing as she slept comforted him, it was such a sweet sound. He soon fell back asleep, his head bowed down, his face was covered by her soft hair, it smelled so good, his breathing was a little more masculine, but he didn't snore. Both of his arms were wrapped around her, it was chilly in this apartment,and his body instinctively did it's best to keep her warm. He had a rather strange dream.

Nathan walked down a long beach, the day was beautiful, the day was warm but not warm enough to make the sand hot and burn his feet, it was perfect weather. He gazed upon the ocean, the blue water looked so graceful in the sunlight. He found himself laying down on a towel, shaded by a beach umbrella. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the peace, he then heard a sweet giggle, he opened his eyes. Alice stood in the water splashing around by herself. Nathan blushed, her bathing suit was definitely not shy. She looked over towards him and smiled."Come on Nathan, the water is great!"Nathan stood up and ran to the water, he splashed around with her for about an hour. It was sunset now, they sat by each other watching the sun go down. He looked at her, she looked at him."You know the sunset is so beautiful here."Alice said."I never noticed it until now."Nathan said. He then took a deep breathe smiled and said."I don't think the sunset is as beautiful as you though."She blushed. She looked at him, here eyes glimmering, she leaned towards him, he leaned towards her, their lips were about to meet.

Nathan's eyes opened, his face was so red, he stared up at the the ceiling, the room was dark, the only light being the street lamp outside.He just sat there."What are you doing Nathan, Alice has enough problems, you don't need to be thinking like this, now stop it, she wants to find her dad, not be with a dumb guy like you."He said quietly to himself.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene looked at Scott as the man left. "what was all that about?" selene asked just as Miku yelled "YEA!!" she couldn't help but laugh at Miku expression. But she still never took her eyes off of Scott.
Scott smiled at her and lifted his arm and placed it on the table and rolled his sleeve up showing the rose tattoo. "I showed him this." He told her about how that symbol was one he would place when he killed someone "its my calling card pretty much" he said and smiled at miku "alright let's get you some desert then" he said to her

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene nodded silently she remembered that tat it was the same tat that she found on the paper when Alex was shot. As soon as Alex's. And entered her mind years came to her face and memories flooded back about the past all he a done or her and she shuddered
Scott got up from the table and moved over to Selene and wrapped her in his arms pulling her head into his chest as he stroked her hair gently "Its okay Selene" he said to her as the waitress came up and brought them their desert. Scott looked at his desert a brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on topped with a cherry and chocolate syrup (damn you empty calories >.< wink . Scott looked down at Selene and told her to open her mouth and took a spoonful of ice cream and brownie and put it in her mouth.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene took a bite and smiled up at Scott and kissed him softly with chocolate syrup no her lips and laughed when she looked at him an he had chocolate lips. "wow that looks good on you." she laughed

Lonely Genius

User Image
Alice stirred slightly in her sleep, hearing his slight speech. She was laying on her stomach now. Her eyes fluttered open sleepily and she looked up at him and sat up, realizing Nathan was awake. She huddled her legs to her chest and searched his face. "Are you okay? What are you doing still up?" She suddenly blushed. "Oh, I didn't snore, did I? I'm sorry sometimes I can be so loud.. or at least thats what my step dad says I do. I wake everyone up.." Alice rested her head on her knees, sideways to look at him. Her hair fell in her face doing so.
Scott smiled and kissed her back and caressed her face "It looks great on you" He said with a smile

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene smiled as he kissed her again.
(Lazy XD)
Scott broke the kiss and smiled at her and looked up when he heard someone clearing their throat. He looked up and it was the waitress "anything else?" She asked...."Just the check please" He said as he returned his look to Selene and smiled as he looked into her beautiful eyes. The waitress put the check down Scott quickly looked at the check and pulled out his wallet he placed a $100 dollar bill on the table "Keep the change" he said as he got up and helped Selene to her feet. "Come along dear" He said to Miku and helped Selene to the gun brothers gang. James let them in and allowed Selene to get into the pod and healed her ankle completely. Scott smiled when she got out saying it was fine. He smiled and hugged her that is when he heard a yawn he looked down and saw Miku yawning with a tired look on her face "Come on little one lets get you home" He said as he picked her up and carried her home. Scott locked the doors behind them and put Miku up in her room where she fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. Scott walked into the master bedroom to find Selene

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff