Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
He revved his Motor. On his back was a unknown symbol. He pulled out a futuristic hammer that was big but able to be used with one hand. He then drove at Selene. He then flipped over off of his bike. He looked around and saw a brander fire at him. The brander then shouted "Sorry sir, the last command you ever gave us was to keep her safe!" Then every brander revealed themselves. He charged at them and took out a few but was brought down by a girl who was was an excellent LMG user. The sniper from before tackled him and he was then cuffed with heavy cuffs. They covered his whole hands and worked better than a ball and chain. They then brought him and Selene and Miku back to the home. Time passed. Alex sat in the basement chained to a wall. in front of him was a plate of food he hadnt even touched yet. He then noticed Miku walk in. "Daddy, why haven't you eaten yet?"She asked and scooted it closer. "Please eat daddy."

Greedy Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Nick watched as Aroura stared at the man, oggling like a teenage girl. He once more got angry and nearly broke his chopsticks. He calmed down remembering what she said and sighed. Looking around the big table smiling at everyone. He then looked next to them, the table he had crushed, his eyes went wide with embarrassment and he quickly looked away, chuckling to himself. He then woofed down some noodles."So, Vladmir is your name....how exotic."He said with a false smile at him.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene was standing in the door way as she watched Miku move the food closer. She couldn't help but think 'what happened to you Alex why did you stop loving me?'

Greedy Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Princess_Selene09
Selene was standing in the door way as she watched Miku move the food closer. She couldn't help but think 'what happened to you Alex why did you stop loving me?'
((Oh idk she dropped him for Scott, lol just messing with you))

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Cloud1296
Princess_Selene09
((Oh idk she dropped him for Scott, lol just messing with you))

((yea well.))

Vladimir Demetrius

Vladimir looked over at Aroura and smiled " Yes, I have decided to join you " he said. He and then looked over at Nick " Yes, my parents immigrated from Russia. Thus the origin of the name" he said pained by his own words. He smiled again looking at the group, and then stood up " I have to go, maybe we can do this some other time " he said before turning to leave. Vladimir left the group and headed to a large store, to clear his mind and get new clothes to wear.

User Image
Scott drove back around and pulled up blocking them from view from alex as he looked at him the door open to the girls

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
greatsquallreal
Scott drove back around and pulled up blocking them from view from alex as he looked at him the door open to the girls

(we are at the hide out now.)

Lonely Genius

gaia_crown αℓι¢є кαяgє gaia_crown

Can't I even ∂ я є α м . . . ؟

~No friends..

No family..~

User Image

yum_strawberry ---------------------------------------------------------- yum_strawberry
Alice blushed as he covered her eyes. She could see through cracks in his hand strange things, and hear things even worse. "What's going on?" She leaned towards him, whispering in his ear. She didn't escape his hand over her eyes but she knew it was bad. She felt around and found popcorn and took a small handful and popped it into her mouth. The buttery flavor melted over her tongue and she wanted to jump in a pool of the salty snack, if she could.
yum_strawberry ---------------------------------------------------------- yum_strawberry

...What am I supposed to do...?
(Yeah noticed late)
Scott had followed the people and whistled loudly to alert selene he was there. Scott quietly snuck up to the gaurds and began to take them out silently. Scott hid the body of one man and dressed in his clothing. Scott walked inside the hideout and walked downstairs. Scott saw alex and went over putting a finger to his lips as he passed selene and then to miku as he had taken the keys he then unlocked alex and removed his own headgear "here to save your a**" he whispered

Lonely Sex Symbol

greatsquallreal

~[OOC: i know it might be a little irritating but i swear if you forget leon i will throw friggin spoons at you :3]~

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
((lol its ok))

Selene watched Scott free Alex. Alex wouldn't get up so Selene looked up at Scott. "take Miku love I've got him we'll take him home." Selene said as she grabbed Alex's arm and put it around her shoulde and haulded him up and started to drag him home. Once they got home selene put Alex on the couch and then walked to the spare room and started to make it up. As she worked as couldn't help but start to cry. She sat on the edge of the bed crying as she thought of the past.

Greedy Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"Don't worry about what's going on now, Alice."He removed his hand from her face when the scene changed. He pulled her closer to him, providing fatherly warmth to her."Next time sweetheart, I will let you choose the movie."He bent down and kissed the top of her head. He had remembered how much loving her gave her when she was a baby, you could hardly get her out of his hands, he smiled as he basked in the happiness of having his baby girl back.
(Already posted as leon but oh well)
Scott walked into the spare room and sat beside her wrapping his arms around her "hey it'll be okay my dear" he said hugging her and letting her cry into his shoulder and chest

Leon was bumming around not really paying attention at this point he was looking around in the mens clothing looking for a suit to wear

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene cried "I understand why he hates me. I deserve it. Sometimes i think he should have just let my brother drown me." all she had to do is him stiffen as she said the words that she knew were true to herself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff