((I'm confused.))

((What's confusing you?))

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
(( everything))

Wealthy Businesswoman

((I think I got food poisoning again so I might be out of action for a few days.))

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Princess_Selene09
(( everything))

((What do you mean, everything?))

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
((Sorry I've been out guys. I went to my grandfather's funeral in Michigan last week and I've been recovering at home and dealing with school as well. I'll try to post again when I can and, hopefully, it's soon. Anyways, I'm getting more active on tumblr and if you want, let me know your tumblr name and I'll follow you so that you can keep up with my rps there. This got kinda lengthy. Oops. Sorry. ^^;;;

Vicious Capitalist

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
((can we move on with this RP we've come to a stand still and we need to continue....unless you all approve of the new RP idea that Eretico and Squall have come up with))

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
SilentSpirit909
((can we move on with this RP we've come to a stand still and we need to continue....unless you all approve of the new RP idea that Eretico and Squall have come up with))

((You're fine with the idea, right? Or not?))

Vicious Capitalist

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
((I plan on remaking the RP entirely, same Story, same Gangs......just a total rewind! But i will move forward with the Time Skip and be there with you guys))

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
SilentSpirit909
((I plan on remaking the RP entirely, same Story, same Gangs......just a total rewind! But i will move forward with the Time Skip and be there with you guys))

((If this is what's going to happen-the exact same RP over again-I have a feeling it's going to get boring and repetitive quick. This is what I was saying over the PM's earlier.))

Greedy Prophet

//Filing his nails//

Vicious Capitalist

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Eretico
SilentSpirit909

((If this is what's going to happen-the exact same RP over again-I have a feeling it's going to get boring and repetitive quick. This is what I was saying over the PM's earlier.))
i just recreated the rp....i did a bit of editing to it so it would make more sense

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
SilentSpirit909
Eretico
SilentSpirit909

i just recreated the rp....i did a bit of editing to it so it would make more sense

((I guess I'll go along with it, then. I just hope you understand where I'm coming from here.))

Greedy Prophet

The odd snow looking soldier who'd once killed the red necks in the apartment was now on top of the building. He was setting something up. There was no longer any movement around his direct location. On the roof of the building, was now a large rocket system; Connected was a small tablet looking device, with multiple cords soldered onto the the back circuit board and leading to the system. Fury moved his arm up, and removed the large pair of goggles, and set them on the table. He looked to the tablet, and started to hack. He first went into the Command drive, and lowered his network. He would the start to upgrade the drives in the command prompt. As soon as he was done, he brought his network back up. The large man then begun to broadcast a single upwards; instantly gaining access to a no longer in use military signal operations satellite directly above his orbit. He located multiple signatures in one large clump now. Fury then moved to another tablet device on the side of his arm and begun to input the coordinates of the mass amount of people.

He then Grabbed his goggles and gear from the table. The table was the only thing left on the table. He would then signal to launch in 30 seconds. Fury pressed Launch, then instantly ran towards the door that lead to the emergency fire escape. He didn't even bother to look down as he leaped over he edge. His large body hit the metal frame of the fire escape hard, giving him the impression that if he were to do that again, he will not be so lucky. Fury ran down the stairs two at a time, his hand pulling on the rail to swing his body around to the next stairs he was practically running down He could now hear ignition from the rocket system as he was almost near the bottom levels. Fury removed a simple browning 9mm pistol from it's holster, and fired a round into the locked ladder that now slid down. He leaned in with one hand, and grabbed the bar of the ladder. He swung his body around, letting his feet move out, and catch the ladder now as well. With the handgun still in hand, Fury quickly moved down the ladder with one hand until he reached the floor level. He jumped off the ladder, and started running just as the rocket had launched itself upwards. Smoke billowed over the building now while Fury would run past it. He would keep running because of the fact that the entire building was now beginning to collapse in on itself.

He leaped into a back alley, and took cover until the smoke had cleared. He looked up to see that the rocket had successfully made it into orbit, and was now going to start a rotation back to where he'd set the command for a kinetic bombardment.

Wealthy Businesswoman

((Wait, so in the other thread, is everything starting over or what's going on? I never even got the chance to say which was Kekoha's dominant hand crying )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff