Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Scott smiled at her "hey I'm Scott Evans" he said holding her by the shoulders "world's greats marksmen" he told her "there is no way they are going to get me" he said as he hugged her "I promise I will not harm you or let them harm me. I am not a part of their gang they can't hold death over my head for this" he said "They didn't mention any details about this engagement how I would show them how I would accept. Plus they don't know I'm still in the city." he told her "I have played this game before I know some loop holes around a contract" he said to her

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene threw her arms around Scott's shoulder and kissed him softly as tears ran down her face. "Do you really care about me that much?" she said earnestly looking deep into his eyes feeling her heart skip a beat. She grabbed his hand and put it over her heart so he could feel the beating of her heart under his touch.
"Yes selene I do care about you this much" he said as he felt her heartbeating. Scott kissed her and then broke it. "I do have to board up that door again" he said as he went to the door and nailed it shut with 5 boards acorss it from top to bottom he made sure every door and window where done the same. "There now it looks like an old house" he said going back to her and smiling

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene smiled as he got back to her she grabbed his shirt and pulled him on top of her and kissed him deeply.
Scott wrapped his arms around her when he was pulled down on her as they kissed. He smiled behind the kisses as they made out

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene pulled away and smiled softly. "sorry Scott I didn't mean..." she said softly blushing a little embarrassed.

((I have to get off and get some sleep I have work in the morning but I'll will write back in the morning))
(Okay I need sleep as well have a final in the morning)
Scott smiled and kissed her again just as deep as she had given him
User Image
Name: Sophia Ruocco
Race: French Canadian
Before this I: Sophia was born in Montreal-Quebec, Canada but grew up in New Brunswick. She was brought up speaking French, and had to break that habit when her parents moved her to California at the age of sixteen. It took her two years to speak English fluently, which was just enough time for her to decide what she wanted to do with her life; Sophie started her modeling career with a beauty pageant, winning first place out of 20 contestants. After her big win her Modeling career really took off, she started getting seen in magazines modeling make-up and clothing, then appeared as a guest on several different television shows.
At the age of 22, Sophia met Carter Stirling - a real estate mogul from Brazil - at a charity dinner, and the two got married later that year, in a 300-guest wedding. During their marriage, Sophia went through two kidnapping attempts, neither of which being successful, thanks to Stirling's home security. The attempts eventually lead to the couple's divorce, and now Sophia spends her life living off of Adrenaline.
Weapons: P99 Handgun
Gangs: The Red Rain

[I'll post in the morning.]

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene moved over and laid on her side so Scott could lay next To her. She soon fell asleep in his arms.
User Image
Scott laid down beside her and kissed her gently "sleep well" he said to her
(second time in like i'd say an hour that they were going to sleep)

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
(at th same times he fell asleep before you and woke up in the middle of the night.)

Selene pushed back into scot and whispered "I will if you will."
(Oh okay I gotcha now)
Scott nodded "as long as your sleeping by my side I will sleep great" he said kissing her once before drifting off to sleeo

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
She kissed him back and fell asleep with his arm around her. She dreamed good dreams for Selene talking in her sleep about fields flowers Scott. A few hours later she awoke to the bright sun high above her in the sky light she turned to lay on her back as she soaked up the warm sun as she looked into the light her eyes changed color from hazel-green to a pure emerald green.

Hilarious Husband

Name: Tyler
Race: native
Before this: I was alone in the woods, fending for myself. I still do this.
Gangs: future gun brothers
Image: User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas