Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Alex looked at her confused and then it hit him,"Oh duh, she had been living in the forest her whole life."He said in his head.He smiled at her."Okay then sweetheart, then you will try both."He walked over to the concession stand and bought a medium sized popcorn and a snickers and handed it up to her, and smiled.
Lt. Carion walked over to his Sargent who had fallen asleep."Get up Sargent." The Lieutenant kicked the Sargent in the shoulder lightly. The soldier squirmed then stretched and yawned. Carion chuckled and began putting on his BDU's and armor plating."Whats your deal?" Sleek groaned as he walked into the showers,"Always so damn early..."

[Enroute to assigned Post]
The tension in the vehicle was dense. The two soldiers were a little uneasy about being posted in gang territory.

[arrived at Post]

"We are being posted at a frieken movie theater?"Sleek complained as they disembarked from the scout car. Lt. Carion shrugged and closed his door."We are more of a deterrence." He waved back to some kids who waved at him. "People come to the movies to escape the gang wars." He began making his way inside. As he scanned the crowd, he spotted the man, Alex, and a little girl. Sleek walked over to a group of attractive girls to fraternize with. The Lt. walked past the man and girl, whom the latter he smiled and waved at. Then a group of little kids ran up to him and started asking questions.

User Image

Lonely Genius

gaia_crown αℓι¢є кαяgє gaia_crown

Can't I even ∂ я є α м . . . ؟

~No friends..

No family..~

User Image

yum_strawberry ---------------------------------------------------------- yum_strawberry
Alice watched him walk over and come back with "popcorn" and a bar of some sort. She picked up a piece of fluffy yellowy stuff, popcorn, and put it in her mouth. She flinched and smiled. "Salty, but I like it. What makes it yellow?" She put a few more pieces in her mouth and closed her eyes tight, laughing. This was good. She could get used to real-world food. As she looked at him again, she saw an army man smiling and waving at her to her left. She turned her head to look at him, then back at her father. "It's those guys again.." She whispered.
yum_strawberry ---------------------------------------------------------- yum_strawberry

...What am I supposed to do...?
Icryblood123
He roared in anger.

(OOC: Every time I see that, I can't help but laugh, because I think of a Elite from Halo Roaring when you break their shields. Its just so funny.)

Greedy Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Alex was slightly annoyed at the soldiers being there, were they going to follow him everywhere? Was he that important to the military? He sighed and then smiled at Alice."The butter sweetheart, the butter makes it yellow."He carried her to the ticket man and gave him their tickets. He picked a nice spot in the middle row, and relaxed, he put his arm protectively around Alice and the movie began, he looked at her, she was so fascinated with it, had she never seen a movie before? Well he guessed not, he turned his attention back to the movie and smiled.
Soon the kids were called over by their parents. The Lt. stood up and smiled. "Ahh, I love children." He shook his head and sat down at a table. He pulled out a comm pad and entered the database."Time to find out who that guy at the mall was."

Sleek laughed with the girls. "So as I look back, there is Rock cursing because he forgot to turn off the safety!" He broke into a roaring laughter and a couple of the girls did to.Some gang members no doubt, not a active threat.
User Image

Lonely Genius

gaia_crown αℓι¢є кαяgє gaia_crown

Can't I even ∂ я є α м . . . ؟

~No friends..

No family..~

User Image

Alice giggled as he picked her up, bucket of popcorn and the candy bar in hand. They sat in really comfy cushioned seats that lay back a little for better comfort. When the movie started, Alice's mouth dropped open, watching previews of upcoming movies. "It's like, life on a screen! How did they get inside there? Are they trapped?" She whispered to Alex, who had draped his arm around her, obeying the "Quiet" sign on the wall to the left.

...What am I supposed to do...?

Greedy Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

He couldn't help but laugh at his daughters adorable words. The movie had started, it was more vulgar comedy then anything else, he laughed because he got it, then he kind of wondered if this was the right choice for a movie. I mean she was 13 after all, but he didn't see her as that young. Hopefully she would enjoy the movie, if not, then he would let her pick the next one, and the next one, until they found a type of movie she enjoyed. He was unaware that the movie was rated R, like wayyyyyy rate R, a man was running around naked, he covered her eyes.
Lieutenant Carion pulled off his helmet."No file on this guy that I can find." He slipped the comm pad into a pouch, then stood up. Sleek approached him. "Some unarmed Gang girls. Nothing else really."
The Lieutenant nodded and sighed. "Alright. lets get back into the public eye." He picked up his helmet and slipped it back on.
User Image
Leon waved back to raine and smiled at her. "Come join us" he said

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene held th phone to her ear and said "but Scott I'm already outside in front of him I jus saw you pass by. Please Scott!!" smtears of fear were coming to her eyes as she held Miku tightly to her back as she tried to back away from Alex.

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

Rąinε
-----~Who am I?~-----

0000000Raine grinned and walked over to them. "Hello again," She said to them. Carefully, she leaned over the table to smell the pizza. "This pizza smells absolutely delicious." She told them and sat. 'Mmmm I could stuff my face all day with this pizza it smells that good' She thought to herself, 'Hehehe he ate the last piece of bacon, its payback time." With that, she reached forward and grabbed a slice of pizza right off of Leon's plate and took a bite. Raine was absolutely stunned. This pizza was better than it had smelled. "This is some good pizza," She managed to say between bites. "This is definitely the best pizza I have ever tasted. Even if I don't remember eating any other pizza. That fact is just irrelevant at the moment because this is good pizza."

0000000Raine took her time while eating the one slice, savoring every bite. The cheese would string out and some of it snapped off and flew onto her nose and hung there. She stared down at it and laughed before picking it off and eating that as well. Once she had finished the slice, she looked over at Leon and smiled innocently. "Thank you, Leon, for that delicious slice of pizza." Raine grabbed a napkin and wiped the grease from the cheese off of her fingers.

My memory is gone
So unsure of the past . . .

It's time to live.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------To make the most of what I have now . . .

-[OOC: Made my layout more interesting :3]-

Vladimir Demetrius

" Quite blunt aren't we. And yes I am buying " Vladimir followed both of them and bought a pizza for him and Valara, seeing as Raine at someone else's. He brought her back a slice just in case though, he pushed a table together and sat down next to the two enjoying his pizza and formally introducing himself " I don't think we have all properly introduced, I am Vladimir " he took another bite of his pizza and waited for everyone else to inroduce.

User Image

Dapper Genius

User Image

Aroura smiled and stood there as Nick stood above her, she almost didn't hear the waiter because she was enjoying the shoulder rub, she was quite intense.
" Mrs, your order ? " " Hmmm, Oh I'm sorry, " she said as she ordered. After they grabbed their food, they saw that everyone was sitting together eating and they walked over and joined. As they sat down, Aroura sat down and kissed Nick and then started eating. That's when she noticed that the man with the purple hair was eating with them too, chatting with Valara. She heard him introduce himself and Aroura stared open mouthed at him but then closed it remembering her manners " Vladimir huh, decided to join us I see " she said to him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff