Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
Qunarti
////strains over making food puns

Don't strain too much, I'm sure you can cook something up. Just let some ideas bake inside your head for a while, blend some food and cooking terms with your character, peel away anything that doesn't sound good, and then whip something up.

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
HellFire Eternal
I feel like Kimiko's catch phrases would be pretty simple things like "Oh my God, you idiot" and "Even I can't argue that one" XD
--I would love to change the world,--

How about some waitor terms like?

You just gave me a dead plate! (Apparently that means food that is uneatable) I can't serve this!
Stiffs, What kind of tip is this?

That's a good tip! VIP customer right here! looks like we'll be racking in those tips! We got a full house!
--but they won't give me the source code--
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  「ANTONIO DEL-CATHAR 」 Super High School Level Tyrant

(You got that wrong) "Obviously, a King must guide you all..." , "Silence yourself, fool!" , "You cannot escape my Royal Justice!" , "You DARE go against the divine word of a King?!", "I will cut down those delusions!"

(I concur!) "I support this notion." , "How quaint." , "Bravissimo!" , "An Exquisite truth, no?", "Let us end this facade of a trial!" ,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Took me an annoying amount of time to whip something up, but I just couldn't help myself, haha.

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
AbsoluteHero

Took me an annoying amount of time to whip something up, but I just couldn't help myself, haha.

I love his put downs XD It's so epic.... lol. if this was a danganronpa game, anyone he said that to would auto bow LOL

and you even formatted it for me! <3

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100

Btw did anyone noticed that I replace the despair o meter already :3
Skyeworks
AbsoluteHero

I love his put downs XD It's so epic.... lol. if this was a danganronpa game, anyone he said that to would auto bow LOL

and you even formatted it for me! <3

Full-on personality and a tendency to talk down to everyone- such is the life of the SHSL Tyrant, mhm.
And yeah, formats there.. as I said I couldn't help myself, haha.

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Skyeworks
HellFire Eternal
I feel like Kimiko's catch phrases would be pretty simple things like "Oh my God, you idiot" and "Even I can't argue that one" XD

You just gave me a dead plate! (Apparently that means food that is uneatable) I can't serve this!

That's a good tip! VIP customer right here! looks like we'll be racking in those tips! We got a full house!

The problem with stuff like that is both Kimiko and I are liable to cringe upon hearing it bc it's so cheesy XD There are plenty of people in this world who enjoy puns, I'm really not one of them.

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
HellFire Eternal
Skyeworks
HellFire Eternal

The problem with stuff like that is both Kimiko and I are liable to cringe upon hearing it bc it's so cheesy XD There are plenty of people in this world who enjoy puns, I'm really not one of them.

Cheese? but I love cheese. XD ooooh you will hate Phoenix wright then

lol. Then your character is like the journalist girl from dr2, (Meaning that she's not a extreme stereotype like Dangan ronpa characters is famous for) But anyhow ;3 I didn't say your trial phase has to have anything to do with your talent exclusively.

Personality is Fine. For example everyone in the world would always say you're wrong. but there's actually a million of normal ways to say it.

"um...sorry but you're wrong"
"That's Fu#king idiotic!"
"You, serious?"

And Let look at our Rancher for an good example:
You got that wrong!) “We haven’t the time for your delusions.” “Your deductions are flawed.” “Must I abide this foolishness?” “I shall eviscerate your conclusion!”

(I concur!) “Allow me to clarify.” “As preposterous as it sounds…” “Stating the obvious, are we?” “The evidence bears this out.”

no puns about Ranching!

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Skyeworks
HellFire Eternal
Skyeworks
HellFire Eternal

Cheese? but I love cheese. XD ooooh you will hate Phoenix wright then

lol. Then your character is like the journalist girl from dr2, (Meaning that she's not a extreme stereotype like Dangan ronpa characters is famous for) But anyhow ;3 I didn't say your trial phase has to have anything to do with your talent exclusively.

Personality is Fine. For example everyone in the world would always say you're wrong. but there's actually a million of normal ways to say it.

"um...sorry but you're wrong"
"That's Fu#king idiotic!"
"You, serious?"

And Let look at our Rancher for an good example:
You got that wrong!) “We haven’t the time for your delusions.” “Your deductions are flawed.” “Must I abide this foolishness?” “I shall eviscerate your conclusion!”

(I concur!) “Allow me to clarify.” “As preposterous as it sounds…” “Stating the obvious, are we?” “The evidence bears this out.”

no puns about Ranching!

I've played the first Ace Attorney game, actually, and I loved it XD But yeah, Kimiko's phrases probably won't have puns XD I'll come up with a few of them.

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
HellFire Eternal

I've played the first Ace Attorney game, actually, and I loved it XD But yeah, Kimiko's phrases probably won't have puns XD I'll come up with a few of them.

Were you cringing the entire time? lol For someone who cringed at puns, you liked the game who is full of the chessy puns. A guilty pleasure perhaps? blaugh

The game is full of puns even punner then what I gave. Hell, the Names are cringe worthy. Lotta Hart, Sal Manella, Wendy Oldbag (windy oldbag), Will Powers, Cody Hackins. Plus Phoenix's jokes are full of puns. :3 lol. Thinking on it, the pun I gave probably would fit in a turnabout case.

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Skyeworks
HellFire Eternal

Were you cringing the entire time? lol For someone who cringed at puns, you liked the game who is full of the chessy puns. A guilty pleasure perhaps? blaugh

The game is full of puns even punner then what I gave. Hell, the Names are cringe worthy. Lotta Hart, Sal Manella, Wendy Oldbag (windy oldbag), Will Powers, Cody Hackins. Plus Phoenix's jokes are full of puns. :3 lol. Thinking on it, the pun I gave probably would fit in a turnabout case.

The names and Phoenix's jokes had me shaking my head, but I loved the investigating, the trials and all that. Frustrating as they were XD I also love pretty much everything about Miles Edgeworth, so there's that.

The funny thing about me and puns, though, is that I love math and science puns XD Idk why, I usually hate puns but if it's a math or science joke I'm all over it. I think it might be because those ones have to be a bit more clever and they're harder to get

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
HellFire Eternal
Skyeworks
HellFire Eternal

The names and Phoenix's jokes had me shaking my head, but I loved the investigating, the trials and all that. Frustrating as they were XD I also love pretty much everything about Miles Edgeworth, so there's that.

The funny thing about me and puns, though, is that I love math and science puns XD Idk why, I usually hate puns but if it's a math or science joke I'm all over it. I think it might be because those ones have to be a bit more clever and they're harder to get

... confused you never seen an corny sciene/math pun? I don't think math puns are harder to get, seriously they AREN'T. I think it's cause you're a nerd :3 like me!

Sine of madness?"Don't drink and derive?
Why is 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 ate 9?
What did the mermaid wear to her math class? An algae-bra *facepalm*
Don't Cosine a loan?

Hell, pi puns are everywhere.

Science is too broad :3 (I'm more partial to physic puns) I like puns as long as we don't do the puns where you use one word that sound like another.

"Get butter soon." and "algae-bra" lol. I dislike those.

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
█║ 「M O D E R A T O R A N N O U N C E M E N T 」

Tommorrow is the big day! What will happen is that we'll have an intro post from Maia hart...or if she's busy I'll try to do it.

I'll need everyone to read the said post to find out where their character are, and the conditions of said character and stuff.

Now to keep the Hype up some no obilgation questions! (Some of you already answered this)

What do you hope to happened in the roleplay for your character?

Weird odd thing that they do/or weird fact that is unexpected?

Any regrets that they have?

Morning or night person?

How close is your character to your actual personality?

Would you be friends with your character or would your character like you?

Maia Hart

KeyBlader1

yurrai

Qunarti

AbsoluteHero

]
xRagnaraqx

Tenrou Kunagi

HellFire Eternal

Elf November

Quick Reply

Submit