Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
What do you hope to happened in the roleplay for your character?

Yuji having friends.

Heaven learning how to read or having someone teach her because that's cute.

Weird odd thing that they do/or weird fact that is unexpected?

My bodyguard plays chess...my director oddly is calm in a emercency and isn't the first to freak out.

Any regrets that they have?

My director will always regret making that first mistake with his film crew. My bodyguard life is full of regrets but she doesn't really think on them so ehh...

Morning or night person?

Director is a night person. My bodyguard is neither, she can go for 3 days without sleep and require 2 hours of sleep at least per day.

How close is your character to your actual personality?

Hell, none of them are close at all. I'm a wimp .( yes, I can see you guys heart breaking from this revelation lol) And I'm not that outgoing. lol :3 I only get happy and bubbly with a certain group of people, so to certain people I'm a outgoing awesomness, and to most the stereotypical shy nerd.

Would you be friends with your character or would your character like you?

No and yes. Yuji would be a surface friend pretty much. Heaven would be sorta the friend that I can depend on but not talk to on the daily. Yuji might like me cause I'll be flattering that guy and stuff. Heaven would be like neutral and have unrealistic expectations of me...

Say you know about computers right? Can you like hack this site so I can change some stuff?....

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
Skyeworks

EIN WELKIN

That's going to be kept secret until later (if he survives long enough)

Ein loves booze, and in countries where he's the legal age limit, will not hesitate to down an entire bottle in one breath.

Ein feels bad when being away from his little kitten for too long, but beyond that nothing. He's the kind of person who lives with his mistakes and doesn't care about his past.

Morning or night person?

Sleep is for pussies!

When I'm really close to somebody or talking about the video game industry (studying to be a game designer), I share Ein's enthusiasm and passion, though without the constant swearing (90 percent of the time). I also share Ein's fear of dogs. I was almost killed by one when I was 4.

I'd be friends with Ein. He's fun and there is never a dull moment with him around.

TOBIAS WELDON

I hope for Tobias to come out of his shell a bit and learn to be more open with the others and worry less about how much he might mess things up.

During a trip to Alaska, he once found and took care of an Albatross, then released it back into the wild when he went back home.

The eye. That's all I'm saying now

Morning or night person?

Morning person, but he can stay up all night if need be.

I kinda share Tobias's meek personality in real life when I first meet a person. I tend to warm up quickly to people though and I'm not as socially awkward as my hunter though.

Tobias, yes. I'd want to cheer the guy up and be his friend, not to mention his calm personality meshes well with mine.

Oh, and in other news, my cousin just had his second kid at Midnight! WOO!

Loyal Gatekeeper

8,175 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ragnaraq

What do you hope to happen in the roleplay for your character?

For him to get out alive, one way or another. Also to get one close friend he can open up to.

He likes to find out other people's secrets and just information he can get about them in general.

None really. Except coming to this god forsaken place

Morning or night person?

Night

He was originally a character who represented me, but in this, he's way different than I am. Personality does have similarities of putting others before himself though.
Skyeworks

To have Antonio intimidate, aggravate or otherwise leave an impression on another character due to his naturally overbearing and full-on personality.

At some point, perhaps also have Antonio also learn some humility or showcase a scenario of either true hope or true despair.

Though a condescending p***k, many find Antonio's honesty a surprising factor in his personality- simply put, Antonio doesn't ever lie and abhors most "false" things and liars.

Antonio regrets some things... but those are secret (for now 3nodding ).

Morning or night person?
Night person, definitely- especially being a Night person who likes to spend time with other persons, if you get my drift.

Not at all to be honest- Antonio is a very thick and strong personality that is almost in complete parallel to my own. That said, I can't wait to try and see what situations (both funny and serious) occur from the RP.

Antonio is a very unlikable character for most, so I doubt I would try either- he's very abrasive and quick to insult things as he see's fit with a sense of arrogance that's sky-high. On the other side of things, Antonio doesn't like most people, especially average things n' folks, so I doubt I'd peak his interest much if at all.

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
Qunarti
--I would love to change the world,--

1-HOW DARE you!....you really aim high don't cha. That's like impossible! lol

2-Aya is pretty unexpected but it's cute!...Ita is like WHY?!?!

5-So basically what's you're telling me is that if I take away the shyness, You'll cling on to me and steal my money all while sprouting sarcastic lines? ......I---I....actually want to see that.

7- "My anaconda want none unless you got bun hun. I like big----"
--but they won't give me the source code--

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

I would like for Kimiko to loosen up a little and realize the world isn't as terrible as she thinks it is. How this will happen in a school with people killing each other, I have no clue XD

Get her drunk; she does a complete 180 and gets all cuddly XD

Not really. Every "shameful" thing she's ever done has been for the sake of her family. Maybe the first time she bleached her hair, though, bc she didn't do it right and her scalp was sore for a while afterward XD

Morning or night person?

She's always worked the night shift, so she's more of a night person. She still had to get up early for school, so she can deal with mornings, but she's more active at night.

Kimiko is like my inner b***h that never really makes it to my speech bc I'm too nice XD I will have a lot of really mean thoughts then just go "no, don't say that; that's not nice"

Honestly, we'd probably get on each other's nerves a lot XD

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
KeyBlader1

Congrats to the cousin, man! Midnight exactly? Holy s**t that's pretty cool.

How much can Ein drink ha ha! he's seem fun to hang out with. Tobias Albatross thing is actually sorta nice to hear, kind of sportsmanlike.

Kittens are cute, I would feel guilty too. lol (Talks about the eye) F----k why DID YOU DO THAT! THAT'S JUST PLAIN EVIL. (Junko level evil dude! ) Now I"m pretty damn curious...This BETTER be explain in the roleplay later or I'mma gonna have to cut a bitch1

Ein should start a quoting list omg. XD Anyhow, I could imagine the hunting in the morning thing. (Though unrelated, to go fishing I had to wake up early so I imagine it's somewhat similar.(

I would too, probably not Ein though unless we happen to debate on stuff. Then we'll have fun. lol. XD No wonder you play them Really really well!

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
xRagnaraqx
Ragnaraq

For him to get out alive, one way or another. Also to get one close friend he can open up to.

He likes to find out other people's secrets and just information he can get about them in general.

None really. Except coming to this god forsaken place

Morning or night person?

Night

He was originally a character who represented me, but in this, he's way different than I am. Personality does have similarities of putting others before himself though.

lol. one friend might be hard seeing how everyone has to kill someone....lol

ooooh, secrets? would be hard without a comp and him being all shy and stuff to learn about other secrets.

How come everyone is so awesome and Not have any regrets?!? lol

lol. hopefully you can roleplay him despite the differences yeah?

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
AbsoluteHero

The first would probably happen. lol. Second maybe.

OAO....dude, that actually sorta makes sense! Well, I guess as a king, he doesn't have much things he would lie about. sorta how people lie about being important to get special treatment....he isn't lying when he said he's a king of a country that is far away. lol

SAME THING AS KEYBLADER! YOU BETTER HAVE IT REVEALED SOMEHOW IN THE ROLEPLAY LATER, YOU JERK! OR I'LL KILL YOU...

Ooooh myyyy! *George Takei voice* lol. Drift taken. now want to actively figure out who would be ok with this.....

It will be very very funny. He reminds very much like an interesting animecharacter and I bet he'll have leagues of fan girls----and some dudes.He's the picture of a tsundere (ouji style)

I'm...probably going to be too intimidated by him to speak irl. lol. He's one of those characters that you don't want to meet irl. lol

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
HellFire Eternal

Antonio would probably confirm her suspcion of a terrible world! lol. We'll see!

WTF? We should make all the high schoolers drunk and we'll see what kind of drunk they are! Yuji (director) goes from the happy to sad drunk and Heaven is like ...I don't know but the one that keep recollecting the past. lol it would be fun....and illegal but hilarious.

ouch.

Might be frustration when it's dangerous though. lol 4laugh

lol. she stands up for herself! good for her!

ooooh I can imagine her rocking the boat and you don't wanting to deal with that.

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Skyeworks
HellFire Eternal

Antonio would probably confirm her suspcion of a terrible world! lol. We'll see!

WTF? We should make all the high schoolers drunk and we'll see what kind of drunk they are! Yuji (director) goes from the happy to sad drunk and Heaven is like ...I don't know but the one that keep recollecting the past. lol it would be fun....and illegal but hilarious.

ouch.

ooooh I can imagine her rocking the boat and you don't wanting to deal with that.

She's more concerned with looking after herself, really. She's not going to try and provoke anyone, but if they're being an a*****e she can't help but speak up.

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
HellFire Eternal
Skyeworks
HellFire Eternal

ouch.

She's more concerned with looking after herself, really. She's not going to try and provoke anyone, but if they're being an a*****e she can't help but speak up.

lol. yeah. biggrin so like I said, she stand up for herself. She's smart enough to not be the dumb idiot that provoke people, but she'll put someone in their place if they are cruel enough.... biggrin right or did I get that wrong?
yurrai
I wonder if Delphi will just pull out random elicit drugs when someone's wrong and just say:
"Did you take some without my permission?"
Then freak everyone out beCAUSE WHERE DID SHE GET THAT?!

Daichi would certainly be concerned and freaked out alright! He would be veeeeery vocal.

"Those are controlled substance drugs! Why do you have them?! Were they really prescribed to you?!"

And then mull over it the entire time.

"No, but if she has them in her possession, surely it must mean she's been enduring much pain and needs to undergo therapy... Right?"

And then remembers what Delphi said.

*points at person who's wrong* "TAKING SOMEONE'S MEDICATION, ESPECIALLY THAT OF THIS HIGH LEVEL OF NARCOTIC USE, IS ILLEGAL AND UNFORGIVABLE! APOLOGIZE TO MISS DELPHI!"

And then he would probably hate that person for a while. XD

Daichi having a good friend!

I kind of want Sadako to somehow have a boyfriend to see how that goes, lolol.

Daichi dispenses candy when he's nervous.

Sadako's reflection shows a pretty normal looking girl for about 5 seconds, then the mirror would break, or the water turns black.

Daichi is currently having a crisis where he's not too sure if he wants to continue being in pharmacy due to the possibility of him potentially hurting a patient with potential mistakes.

Sadako doesn't really have any, but does wish that she could be more sociable to the point where people are comfortable around her.

Morning or night person?

Daichi is more of a morning person. When he wakes up, he's all fired up and ready to go. At night, he tries his best to stay up, but sometimes end up dozing off while standing if he's working.

Sadako, when working on her dolls, will go 24/7 with no sleep.

I think Daichi is like me in that he's not good at social situations and sometimes doesn't know what to do other than what he knows best.

Sadako, even though originally she was Skye's character, does actually remind me of myself sometimes, lol. Sometimes I'm not aware of my surroundings in certain situations, and I really hate horror.

If I were to meet Daichi in real life, I would probably react like Ein and just laugh so hard because he takes everything he does very seriously.

I would be so scared of Sadako to be honest, haha. She'd probably try to be nice and hope to be friends and I'd be too freaked out and be like "I know where dis movie is headin'!"

KeyBlader1

Oh, and in other news, my cousin just had his second kid at Midnight! WOO!

Oh my gosh, congratulations to you and your cousin!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff