Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Skyeworks
--I would love to change the world,--

So everyone wait for maia hart's intro post if she's late, I'll do it tonight. :3 no worries for both Maia hart, and y'all.

btw: Tenrou Kunagi (the shsl tai chi practicer have not finished her profile....) :3 let's hope she'll get it done before she'll have too much to catch up.

biggrin anyhow if she disappeared we'll use up that spot for Takako or Azura.
--but they won't give me the source code--

I've got the post ready to go, but right now it's completely bare-bones. No pictures, no formatting. I'm waiting to hear from Skye to see if she has something cooked up; if not, I'll post it as-is. I'll also wait a little longer for Kunagi's submission; otherwise I'll list them as a sixteenth student shoved unceremoniously into a broom closet. Also, Antonio, I had a little fun with the positioning of your body; think fast. razz

Has anyone noticed that next month, February will have 28 days, and the 1st will be on a Sunday? That means there will be four perfectly even weeks in four perfectly even rows. That only happens a few times in one's lifetime. I kinda wanted to wait to post 'til tomorrow, but I know everyone's been waiting long enough. ^_^;;

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
Maia Hart
Has anyone noticed that next month, February will have 28 days, and the 1st will be on a Sunday? That means there will be four perfectly even weeks in four perfectly even rows. That only happens a few times in one's lifetime. I kinda wanted to wait to post 'til tomorrow, but I know everyone's been waiting long enough. ^_^;;

Is that true? *looks at Calender* Holy crap it is! That's kinda cool

Demonic Wolf

9,575 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I sent the link of my profile to Skye in PM >w<

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
Maia Hart
Skyeworks

So everyone wait for maia hart's intro post if she's late, I'll do it tonight. :3 no worries for both Maia hart, and y'all.

btw: Tenrou Kunagi (the shsl tai chi practicer have not finished her profile....) :3 let's hope she'll get it done before she'll have too much to catch up.

I've got the post ready to go, but right now it's completely bare-bones. No pictures, no formatting. I'm waiting to hear from Skye to see if she has something cooked up; if not, I'll post it as-is. I'll also wait a little longer for Kunagi's submission; otherwise I'll list them as a sixteenth student shoved unceremoniously into a broom closet. Also, Antonio, I had a little fun with the positioning of your body; think fast. razz

biggrin Wait til tommorow! biggrin I didn't really have a posting style...I could whip one up if you want. :3

OH yah, before I forget, Do we post the last post from the last thread over? I think Daichi post would be ignored otherwise. Yuji's post is very confusing so I don't know if I should carry that over too.He's like all over the place.

:3

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Skyeworks
Maia Hart
Skyeworks

biggrin Wait til tommorow! biggrin I didn't really have a posting style...I could whip one up if you want. :3

OH yah, before I forget, Do we post the last post from the last thread over? I think Daichi post would be ignored otherwise. Yuji's post is very confusing so I don't know if I should carry that over too.He's like all over the place.

Yeh, do something simple but official with a pic of Monokuma so we know who's talking. I'll send you the text nao.

Don't worry about the previous posts; I figured we'd give the newfolk a little time to mingle and let them come join us in the auditorium. Then they can walk in on the craziness. Though, I should try to arrange a Yuki post, shouldn't I?

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
Maia Hart
Skyeworks
Maia Hart
Skyeworks

Yeh, do something simple but official with a pic of Monokuma so we know who's talking. I'll send you the text nao.

Don't worry about the previous posts; I figured we'd give the newfolk a little time to mingle and let them come join us in the auditorium. Then they can walk in on the craziness. Though, I should try to arrange a Yuki post, shouldn't I?

So I'll post the thing now, and well the rp should open tommorow that would give people who only have time to post in the mornign to post whenever they want.

Yuki is a must....I kinda want her to yell at Yuji for being a bully.

BTW WE HAVE ALL THE PROFILES!

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Totes haven't been around bc I had work today, but yayyyyy for opening post <: I need to whip up a quick layout for Kimiko and figure out what I want her to do as she wakes up. I'm so excited!

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
HellFire Eternal
Totes haven't been around bc I had work today, but yayyyyy for opening post <: I need to whip up a quick layout for Kimiko and figure out what I want her to do as she wakes up. I'm so excited!

Comment on the thumb sucker! rofl

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Skyeworks
HellFire Eternal

Comment on the thumb sucker! rofl

Haha, that would be fun. Maybe after she's done freaking out about what's happening XD
One post in and Antonio's already furious about things. Yay!

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Kimiko's layout is pretty plain bc I'm not good at those, but her post is up XD If it seems rushed that's bc I need to head to work, but I was too excited to start and wanted to write XD I only work a short shift today, so I'll be around tonight. Have a great day, guys <:

Heart Consumer

I hope Delphis post is okay! I'm doing this on my tablet soooooooooooooo I tried my best! (My laptop will be back from the shop monday!)

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
Qunarti
[vibrates]
i need to post
i must
stay awake longer than ten minutes at a time

i MUST

Shhh! just sleeep, you neeeed the sleep. Beside that :3 don't worry, the older rpers are holding back for y'all to get ready and go.

Loyal Gatekeeper

8,175 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ahhh~! It begins c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash