Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'd be down for a skype group, if people do set one up.

3verAfter's Bae

This looks really neato !
I hope no one minds if I read along in case my rp goes under and I need my Danganronpa fix
... sweatdrop
If you did, I'd naturally be immensely flattered, personally.
Plus, lurkers are always a delightful occurrence.

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
Kogamo 11
This looks really neato !
I hope no one minds if I read along in case my rp goes under and I need my Danganronpa fix
... sweatdrop

I have confidence in your rp plus if you lose people... I'm pretty sure there people here who wants to come! Lol your username looked familiar, are you the negotiatioer in a past danganronpa rp? I think? There was one where I played a superhighschool inventor who was magical girl obsessed named Sakura.

Welcome lol

3verAfter's Bae

Skyeworks

I have confidence in your rp plus if you lose people... I'm pretty sure there people here who wants to come! Lol your username looked familiar, are you the negotiatioer in a past danganronpa rp? I think? There was one where I played a superhighschool inventor who was magical girl obsessed named Sakura.

Welcome lol
Yeah, I played the negotiator! I really liked the characters in that one, it's a shame. gonk

Thanks for the words of encouragement~! I hope this rp goes well. I'll be reading along and such, but don't mind me, hehe.
Little silent, ain't it?

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
--I would love to change the world,--

Hello guys! Sorry for the sound of Silence! I"m working on a announcement post! :3

lol In one of my correspondence with Maia Hart She noted that one of my notes to her seems really aggressive! (Because I"m very bad bad with words and often times seem aggressive in tone! So I've trying to proofreading before showing you guys. I am so glad she's here, it would be very bad if it was someone else and they reacted without pointing it out. She's so cool headed and awesome!

This is me:

1- Tend to underline, bold and italic every other post.
2-Also tend to be ok with All caps due to the fact that I work with blueprints and they are all in all caps for readability sake.

If someone uses all caps, underlines and bold every other line then yeah, that does sound bad. lol

--but they won't give me the source code--

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100

█║ 「M O D E R A T O R A N N O U N C E M E N T 」

OK, Guys! I have a couple of announcements I need to make!

We have a solid starting date for this role play, it's this Saturday.

2 of the people on this role play have not entered in their profiles but they both assured me that they are almost finished. We will start with or without them being that probably there wouldn't be a lot of posting on the first day so not much to catch up.

Due to the mixed reactions I am nixing the Despair o' meter Thread and Changing it to a Trial thread :3 !!! <3

I will make more asking for input announcements to keep the hype up for this, but I will not quote you all because I'm not Jet and Cyrus! Responding to the announcement is TOTALLY optional.

Maia Hart

KeyBlader1

yurrai

Qunarri

AbsoluteHero

xRagnaraqx

Tenrou Kunagi

HellFire Eternal

Elf November
Yay~. Also I don't know if it's too relevant, but I did post up Daichi's post on the other roleplay, so if anyone needed to look at it, it's there.

Skype's good, I believe I should be able to access skype from work, if not, then probably access skype via browser.

If someone's going to make a skype group, what should we call it? biggrin

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
Qunarti
only thing id note is that my username changed due to the new account thing ;;;;; i won't see notices as Qunarri anymore, but Qunarti works

are we going to have a different relationships thing if the despair-o-meter is getting bit?

(and for the skype group if we all start giving names i can start a group and add y'all to it)

And since Skye is unoriginal it's Skyefrost. :3....ANNNND I'll change the username thing....opps!

Yes, we'll have to add it in the profile part of the character so people can either set one up with this code: oooooor just make one up themselves.

[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color]

[size=18]█║ 「FIRST NAME AND LAST NAME」[/size]

[size=9]THE DESPAIR IS REAL, LOSE ALL HOPE BECAUSE IT'S NOT GOING AWAY[/size][size=9] THE DESPAIR IS REAL, LOSE ALL HOPE BECAUSE IT'S NOT GOING AWAY[/size]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

✦ =HATE [color=white]XX[/color]✦✦ = VERY ANNOYING [color=white]XX[/color]✦✦✦ = ANNOYING [color=white]XX[/color]✦✦✦✦ = SLIGHTLY DISLIKE/ANNOYING[color=white]XX[/color]✦✦✦✦✦ =NEUTRAL

✦✦✦✦✦l✦ =SLIGHTLY LIKE[color=white]XX[/color]✦✦✦✦✦l✦✦ = LIKE[color=white]XX[/color] [/color]✦✦✦✦✦l✦✦✦ =FRIEND/STRONGLY LIKE[color=white]XX[/color] ✦✦✦✦✦l✦✦✦✦= BEST FRIEND[color=white]XX[/color] [color=white]XX[/color] ✦✦✦✦✦l✦✦✦✦✦= LOVE (FAMILIAL OR SOUL MATE KIND)

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
█║ 「SHIROKAWA ☯ YUKI」
[color=white]XXX[/color] FRIENDSHIP SCORE: [color=GREY][color=BLACK]✦✦✦✦✦[/color]l ✦✦✦✦✦ [/color]
[color=white]XXX[/color] ROMANCE SCORE: [color=GREY][color=BLACK]✦✦✦✦✦[/color]l ✦✦✦✦✦ [/color]
[color=white]XXX[/color] OVERALL COMMENTS:
[color=white]XXXXX[/color][size=11]I NEVER MET THIS PERSON YET. [/size][size=18][/size]

█║ 「AURELIUS ☯ MONTPELIER」
[color=white]XXX[/color] FRIENDSHIP SCORE: [color=GREY][color=BLACK]✦✦✦✦✦[/color]l ✦✦✦✦✦ [/color]
[color=white]XXX[/color] ROMANCE SCORE: [color=GREY][color=BLACK]✦✦✦✦✦[/color]l ✦✦✦✦✦ [/color]
[color=white]XXXXX[/color][size=11]I NEVER MET THIS PERSON YET. [/size][size=18][/size]

█║ 「SADAKO ☯ HANZO」

█║ 「DAICHI ☯ KITAGAWA 」

█║ 「YUJI ☯ SAITO」

█║ 「HEAVEN ☯ ??????」

█║ 「EIN☯ WELKIN」

█║ 「TOBIAS ☯ WELDON」

█║ 「OPALNARIA ☯ HOWL」

█║ 「DELPHI ☯ REIHAI 」

█║ 「AYA ☯ MUYSKEN 」

█║ 「ITAZURA ☯ WATANABE 」

█║ 「KUNAGI ☯ TENROU 」

█║ 「ANTONIO ☯ DEL-CATHAR」

█║ 「 RAGNAR☯ JORVASKR」

█║ 「 KIMIKO ☯ HASEGAWA」
OVERALL VIEW OF THE CLASS: (SAMPLE) "THIS CLASS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING! " "I HATE EVERYONE IN THIS CLASS....OVERALL THIS CLASS MIGHT BE OK WITH AS SHSL ______.

my skype is swords2plowshares, I believe.
I think the relationships section I made a little bit ago using what was in other peoples profiles will work, but I may tweak it a bit.

Also, does this change in the announcement mean the Trial sections of the RP will only occur in a separate IC thread?

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
Can't wait to get started.

Also, I don't have a skype

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash