Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Girl

Skyeworks

HELLO EVERYBODY~!

I will be partaking within the chaotic fun that is of this RP thread!
o wo
And as Skye had ask
I shall answer~

1: What if in spark of hilarity, the mastermind had a crush on your character and it translated to monobear...How would your character react? (Hilarity meaning going to room and seeing monobear with bed full of roses or something.)

Would your character take advantage it? Be grossed out? Be extra violent?

In all honesty, if Yae was to see this happen, she would first take a step outside of her room to close it, then open it again a few times and then be like. "Did....Did I like....unlock a secret ending I don't know about? O .O"

The other side of Yae would dive bomb the bed and be like: "OMG! A NEW CUDDLE BUDDY!!!!"
xD

2: if Monobear had implemented a "SHSL Waifu/husbando" pilliow. What would be your character reaction to IF that happened AND IT JUST SO HAPPENED that your character is the TOP selling waifu/husbando pillow?

Yae would just shrug it off and be like 'Meh'. But at the same time, was like, "I better get a cut out of this. >.>"

3: Weird odd thing that they do/or weird fact that is unexpected?

Something that most people won't really know about, even after meeting her, is that she tends to put people she finds that are cute or sexy in Ecchi like scenarios. Even if it means putting two different people together that hate each other, she would just create a scene that ends up in one perverted way or another.

Safe to say, she won't be going into full detail of these daydreams when it comes to posting her. LOL

4: What kind of drunk they are?

Yae can't get drunk. Like, seriously lol. She can drink at least, five glasses of Long Island Tea, and she won't really be drunk. She would feel sleepy for a bit, but then she be wide awake soon after.

Part of her bloodline is a mix of Irish and Scottish families, so yeah, she got drinking blood in her.

But that doesn't stop her from pretending she is a Loving Drunk. >B3

5: Your character switched bodies with a canon SHSL. What is their reaction?

If it was the gamer girl, she would love every second. If it was one of the guys, she would try to see what it's like to be a guy. Then again, she played games as male MC's, so she doesn't see a huge deal with it.

6: which SHSL canon character would your character get along with? Which one would they HATE!?

She would get along with Chiaki hands down.

But with Hifumi, shocking enough, she doesn't like. She just doesn't like fan fiction, and having someone always trying to create fan fiction or such, even though she is a bit of a game otaku herself, kind of rubs her the wrong way.

7: Obligatory shipping question. What type of person do they like? AKA: RIP Skye's ships.

Yuji, hands down.

For a director, he HAS to have the mind to come up with different scenes and scenarios.
A perfect match to Yae, if she says so. xD

Fluffy Girl

Oh wait, I answered the wrong questions.

Or did I...
o.o

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Chibi Geekie
Oh wait, I answered the wrong questions.

Or did I...
o.o

Nah, you got the right questions <: Yae seems like fun!

Fluffy Girl

Yae has a split personality

Which basically comes out when she plays Horror games

The concept is that she lost also memories of what her talent is

But when playing Horror games, the reason she was brought into the school, who remembers a bit of who she is, but not of the school life, comes into play.

It's meant for some drama and such
xD

I'm also using Rindo from Soma series
The red headed girl with cat like eyes

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
Chibi Geekie

Quote:

Something that most people won't really know about, even after meeting her, is that she tends to put people she finds that are cute or sexy in Ecchi like scenarios. Even if it means putting two different people together that hate each other, she would just create a scene that ends up in one perverted way or another.

Safe to say, she won't be going into full detail of these daydreams when it comes to posting her. LOL

Yuji and her would get along so much, if she tells him something like this. these he'll probably team up with her to create those scenarios. She's never gets drunk? Well now he'll be like! Hey, challenge these people to a drinking contest! and leave them alone! Let's move all the chairs so these guys have to sit next to each other or on their laps! Let's create a fake love note so we can see a confession! (God, Yuji is horrible!)

Yuji does have ships but they are Cinema related. Shy guy? He'll pair them up with assertive girl. Medical field? Pair up with fighting field! ETC..

Hifumi Actually draws so it would be fan art not fan fiction. XD his official art have him with a drawing tablet and so many drawing tools. Though, to be fair his fan comic is pretty....hentai. XD lol

Quote:
Yuji, hands down.

For a director, he HAS to have the mind to come up with different scenes and scenarios.
A perfect match to Yae, if she says so. xD

Well! True and not true! He basically approves them most of the time. (A director's job is to put every thing all together in a movie in his vision) But coming up with scenario's and scenes would be on the script-writer and storyboard person.

Though yeah, he could do them but he doesn't has to. (most things in movies a director can do but don't have to. They can act, do the camera work, lighting, script etc. Often, it's better to tell the expert what you want and have them do it. Yuji is moderate in the scenes and scenarios side, knowing more of in the video editing and special effect (Non cgi but like making a chair that breaks on command and stuff) and acting.

Tobias our SHSL Hunter....might be a guy she might want to know though! He's a fan of movies and wants to create his own movies and scenario...though he's really really shy so she might not find out about that!

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
Chibi Geekie
Yae has a split personality

Which basically comes out when she plays Horror games

The concept is that she lost also memories of what her talent is

But when playing Horror games, the reason she was brought into the school, who remembers a bit of who she is, but not of the school life, comes into play.

It's meant for some drama and such
xD

I'm also using Rindo from Soma series
The red headed girl with cat like eyes

XD biggrin Would be good if someone gifts her twice. with the game and the funplane !
(Actual item in the game)

█║ 「TUTORIAL
XXXX
LESSON 1:
█║ 「 M O N O K U M A X G I F T X S H O P 」

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

█║ 「 M O DX N O T E 」

Monokuma Gift shop have very limited stock on certain items.

Each item in the shop cost 1 Monokuma coin! You can spend two to learn about the effects of which item.

Certain items give a negative effects on people instead of positive! Choose carefully unless you wanted to annoy.

Since it's a Gift shop, You cannot buy items for yourself...You can however hold on to an item for however long you want....

You can regift items you receive from someone to someone else, of course at your own discretion .

A P P R A I S A L:

You do not need to be inside the shop to appraised items, this can be done anywhere..

You can appraised what ever items you have on hand for 5 monokuma coins..

You only need one monokuma coin to find out who can appraise the items for you..

Today's specials are:

User Image
                          Marble Chess Set: Red vs. White. It must have been very expensive to buy.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          Princess Tiara: A Genuine princess crown, Make your Disney fantasy come to life!

Project Zombie: An mature game designed for the Funplane, where a former runway model takes zombies as slaves in a post-apocalyptic world. It's been out of print for a while...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          A Pair of Panties: Cute frilly panties that is sure to please anyone!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          Lone Wolf-er: An cute wolf doll based on the hit movie. it's comes with it own cowboy hat, one from the first movie and the second.

The Funplane The newest popular portable game system. It has a hi-def touchscreen, and can also play music and videos, making for the perfect all-in-one media machine!

2XXXX Gaja Barbaresco: An expensive Wine from Italy.

User Image
                          Chocolate candy pills: a bunch of chocolate shaped like pills in a heart container. Feel better with these treats!

User Image
                          Bunny outfits: And no the life-like manikin is not for sale

Cow night light: a Night light??!?! What are we, five?

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
1: What if in spark of hilarity, the mastermind had a crush on your character?

User Image
Yuji would be angry...at the fact that it was so sloppy! Then proceed to educate Monokuma at the importance of lightning and build up scenes. And how you can't just put a shocking scene in a movie for no good reason!

2: if Monobear had implemented a "SHSL Waifu/husbando" pilliow. What would be your character reaction to IF that happened AND IT JUST SO HAPPENED that your character is the TOP selling waifu/husbando pillow?

User Image
Yuji would be pretty damn confused like...that's' what you do for stars of the show. Not the director! Like why? They aren't even autographed!?!?! And why wasn't he informed of this? He should at least have a share in profits, though he'll probably be forever questioning the people who bought them...then chock it up to being... fans are weird!

3: Weird odd thing that they do/or weird fact that is unexpected?
He's already weird so....
User Image
4: What kind of drunk they are? Happy then Sad drunk. He'll get buzzed and be all happy then slowly slowly become depressed. He'll talk all day about how horrible of a director he is.

5: Your character switched bodies with a canon SHSL. What is their reaction?
Yuji switching with togami might be hilarious as togami suddenly wants to make a movie and forces everyone to be in it. (he'll use the togami influence.!)

6: which SHSL canon character would your character get along with?

Which one would they HATE!?
He would get a long very well with Gundam, Ibuki and fukawa (oddly because he'll keep complimenting her in hopes to being able to get movie rights, but fail because she'll say no to a Micheal bay type of director). He would hate...ummmm... hard to say I would have said photography girl cause her butting heads with people but they are likely to get along due to her interest in photography.

7: Obligatory shipping question. What type of person do they like? AKA: RIP Skye's ships.

He likes someone he can take care of...Probably have 10000 tomogachi, neopets, nintendogs and stuff. .He's basically old school when it comes to this....which is why you should never get sick around him as he'll get unbelievably happy.

Can be rather Clingy if close so..

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
Ruki XXIII
Well, it would mostly depend on how Tobias acted. He seems like he at last tries to keep himself under control, so as long as he doesn't gush all over at once and overwhelm her, Rae could be kind of flattered. Though since it's just "YOU HAVE TOUCHED MOVIES YOU ARE AMAZING" she might be kind of confused, maybe joke like, "What, would you get all starry eyed for the grip? What about the director's PA? Hah, what about the catering staff!?" She didn't get into the behind the scenes part of movies to try to be famous, so it wouldn't be something expected at all.

Ishimaru is definitely the sort she'd be easily overwhelmed by. Raelyn wouldn't necessarily dislike him, but depending on which gear of intensity he's in, she'd need a good few breaks to mellow back out.

Tobias is a shy guy so he pretty much wouldn't be gushing...maybe inwardly. but he'll likely stutter or something. it's pretty cute! And Hilarious and key loves to torture his own characters! XD somewhat. It's not that she's famous but he wants to be in the industry one day sort of ting.

Daichi would definitely be too much for her! lol.

Oh, it would be awesome to have her interact with Yuji. She's seems so silly, and calmer then he is. Should He ever heard of her or do you want them to work together once or something? biggrin I know Yuji would definitely seek her out once he knows that she's a vn artist.

Tipsy Pieslinger

"Ah, so you're networking! Not a bad idea, never know who's gonna make it big." Still, it'd be like... I dunno, gushing over someone who did some extra coding or fixed a lighting rig in a big triple A video game. Definitely cool, but not something that usually gets a whole lot of attention. Especially since the job of a visual effects artist is to be as lifelike, and therefore invisible as possible. A sort of, "Wait, that was CG? Holy s**t I didn't realize!" kind of deal. I dunno how to describe it better. sweatdrop

Honestly I think it would be kind of funny if neither of them knew about the other. Oh, oh, or even better, since America seems to really like remaking Japanese films, Rae could have worked on an adaptation of one of his. Like, Yuji's dumbfounded that she's never heard of him, and he starts listing off some of his work, and she just interrupts with "OH I know that one! I did some work for that!" and he gets all confused when she starts talking about s**t that never happened in his version.

Fluffy Girl

If someone was to actually gift her the station

She be their slave for life

If the game
Then scary Yae would be their stalker to their death
xDDDDD

Fluffy Girl

For those curious about Yae

Here ya Go

The bio and main image isn't up mainly cause I wrote this out while at work

So I don't have the images I saved on my PC to edit
and I needed more time to work out a backstory that can work her in
xDDDD

But yeah
If you like to see the extra bits
There it is for you to see
= w=

Fluffy Girl

I take back my earlier post

She is done

= w=

NOW ENJOY HER!

And to anyone that like to plot~
I welcome more plots~
>3
Ruki XXIII
Well, it would mostly depend on how Tobias acted. He seems like he at last tries to keep himself under control, so as long as he doesn't gush all over at once and overwhelm her, Rae could be kind of flattered. Though since it's just "YOU HAVE TOUCHED MOVIES YOU ARE AMAZING" she might be kind of confused, maybe joke like, "What, would you get all starry eyed for the grip? What about the director's PA? Hah, what about the catering staff!?" She didn't get into the behind the scenes part of movies to try to be famous, so it wouldn't be something expected at all.

Ishimaru is definitely the sort she'd be easily overwhelmed by. Raelyn wouldn't necessarily dislike him, but depending on which gear of intensity he's in, she'd need a good few breaks to mellow back out.

Nah, I wouldn't say that's weird. That's sort of why I made her; to be semi-normal-ish even with a SHSL talent to bounce off the much more extreme personalities all in here. And yeah, as funny as it is to see in fiction when Hanamura stops being a stereotypical creep and not shying away from the idea of rubbing down Nidai's big buff bod, he's still a ******** predator that keeps trying to trick people into sexual situations. Eugh... *shivers*

Yeah, Elf, it's ray-lin. And thanks! whee

As far as Sadako goes... I guess it sort of depends on first impressions? And I don't mean like the first three seconds, unless of course that's how long their entire first encounter lasts. :B If she gets a chance to see that Sada's not trying to be scary, then she'll definitely warm up to her. She'd just in general be unsettled by someone who looks like they had a lot of editing done running around in the real world. :V

Hm, depends on what, exactly, Daichi's doing rashly. If it's something relatively harmless, she'd just be all "yeah that's cool bro" and maybe have to take a break if it's something she's uninterested in (though if it's something she is interested in, she might be swept up in the hype and get just as excited). If he's running headfirst into some blatantly dangerous situation or another, Rae'd probably try to talk him out of it at the very least. If she thought he was in the wrong about something, though, like especially if he was angry with someone, she could easily start shouting right back at him, and if things go badly enough she might even take a swing at him.

Ok so it's Ray-lin, lol! That's such an awesome name! X3

So how would Raelyn react to things that wilt around Sadako or mirrors breaking and stuff? That's part of her gag.

Oh I see. Daichi's definitely going to be all like, "We must find our way out with all our soul! ARRRGH!!" At the same time, he'd keep worrying about the adversary so in general he keeps worrying for everyone's well being and tries to protect everyone the best he could, so I'm pretty sure it'll cause problems one way or another, lol.

"You have a BOO BOO?! Where does it hurt?! No, no, no! You must sit down and not agitate it! Please I insist! NO!"

XD

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
Ruki XXIII

Honestly I think it would be kind of funny if neither of them knew about the other. Oh, oh, or even better, since America seems to really like remaking Japanese films, Rae could have worked on an adaptation of one of his. Like, Yuji's dumbfounded that she's never heard of him, and he starts listing off some of his work, and she just interrupts with "OH I know that one! I did some work for that!" and he gets all confused when she starts talking about s**t that never happened in his version.

Let do that! Though usually they have different names too, right? BUT that's TOO hilarious to pass up!
Chibi Geekie
If someone was to actually gift her the station

She be their slave for life

If the game
Then scary Yae would be their stalker to their death
xDDDDD

Right! Now to see who would by games for the gamer! <3
------------------------------------------
Ruki XXIII

Chibi Geekie

Also! So if you noticed in the Extra's We have something called Achievements. Example:

Going out with a Bang!: LOCKED

Max out Affinity with Yuji

I See Dead People. : LOCKED

Max out Rivalry with Yuji.

(Both of them appropriately are movie references.)

Do you have any achievements you like to add with yours?

Fluffy Girl

Secret Ending!
Maxed out Affinity with Yae

Bad Ending 1
Maxed out Rivalry with Yae

Special Move~!
Went and 'unlocked' Milly from Yae

LEVEL UP!
Became Boyfriend/Girlfriend with Yae/Milly

Yes, even if Asexual, doesn't mean she is against having a girlfriend or boyfriend. Just doesn't mean she do the nasty all the time
LOLOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces